Salvia Sales Rise After Miley Smokes Bong

mileybongpicture43_0

Ever since the video of Tween role model Miley Ray Cyrus smoking salvia out of a bong, sales of the drug have skyrocketed, reports TMZ. According to people who sell salvia divinorum, sales have increased since Friday, in some cases up to 3 times the usual tally. Many of the customers specifically asked for:

‘the stuff Miley was smoking.‘ ‘Salvia is one of those things that you only try once because it is so intense.’ Miley’s drug use renewed discussion about banning salvia in California. It is already illegal in 15 states. Have YOU or your little sister tried salvia because Miley had fun smoking it?

• Entertainmentlove

Have YOU or your little sister tried salvia

uh no/ but she started singing nicki minaj`s bottums up thats close i think 0_0
    Rest in peace to Anna Nicole Smith
    Yes, my dear, you’re so explosive
    Say hi to Mary, Mary and Joseph

• CupcakezLover

lmaoo clearly you will have to be a certain age to by this stuff so anyone buying it is probs miley’s age or older looking to try it

And why does every1 act like she does it all the time. that was clearly her first time from the video n look how it hit her. Im sure she wouldnt wanna take that again

And even if she did isnt it legal? She’s not doing it on stage or n e thin.

If Selena did this no1 would care lmao i can see it now. They would be like who is this girl and why do we care she’s smokin this bong?

I’d go fucking crazy if it was Selena. I wouldn’t have seen that coming.

I dont have a little sister.

• Courtney

I’ve smoked salvia before, but definitely not because of Miley. That’s completely pathetic to go out and try something just because some dumb ass celebrity does it.

Miley should make a deal with them & make a bussiness

• aaliyahnoelle

people need to stop using miley as a scapegoat. if a kid is gonna smoke they are gonna smoke regardless…

people have to give kids more credit. they have minds of their own. they make children out to be mindless drones who are mind controlled by miley cyrus or any other celebrities. miley smoking the bong just gives people a person to point their finger at…

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Whaat the….
    People are stupid….

I did it so I can see Liam.

BUT IM SAD BECAUSE I DIDNT. :”(

Dec 13, 2010 @ 12:37 pm

I dont have a little sister.

LMAO….

people are gonna feel real dumb when they realize that she was really smoking weed. HA.

hahahahaha LMFAO

• SubwayToVenus

Congrats Miley.
    You must be SO proud.

• 143Miley

I just realized when she’s talking in tongues on the video she’s singing Nicki MInaj’s part of Bottoms up haha

• blahblahblksheep

THANK YOU!

I did it so I can see Liam.

BUT IM SAD BECAUSE I DIDNT. :”(
    ______________________________
    loooooooooooool omg best comment yet
    you have totaly made my day XD

Great job, Miley ;p

• Allysonnn56

Anyone who trys this cause Miley tried it is dumb. Just sayin’

• Ashley

naynayomay said:

Stupid ppl. Can anyone tell me why it’s not illegal everywhere?
    ———————————-
    Because some people are too scared to deal with life, so they get high for 45 minutes to “escape”.
    ———————————-
    uhh, no. it’s because each state has the right to make its own laws. California obviously hasn’t seen the need to outlaw it just yet, while 15 other states have.

And even if she did isnt it legal? She’s not doing it on stage or n e thin.

• naynayomay

It’s the end of the world as we kno it.

• blahblahblksheep

Oh Christ this is ridiculous. “Sales have skyrocketed since Friday REPORTS TMZ” And, “According to PEOPLE who sell Salvia”….lol.

OU always trying to start shit lol.

Anyone who tries it because Miley did are pathetic. Are you that weak? Are u a frikkin robot?

Idiots

• Fan 4 ever

naynayomay said:

Fan 4 life I love ur icon [=
    ——————————-

Thank you. <3

ughhh wow ur annoying, selena would get in trouble for this too. If read the damn article u should know it is causing problems big time. She should of know better than to film it. Doing its one thing but filming it just shows how important attention is to miley

• lollipop1

LMAO.

• CupcakezLover

Have YOU or your little sister tried salvia because Miley had fun smoking it?

OMG I WANT WUT MILEYS ON SO I CAN BE JUST LIKE HERRRR!!1!1 <3 Smh who really would do that??

Free salvia for yall :)

• naynayomay

2:35 and I’m still in school fer another hour :( stupid highschool

===
    believe there are people that stupid.

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:07 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

ason said:

TRUE THAT. that is why we are on OU instead of reading some science shit…XD
    Agreed.
    go read a book then!
    ==
    I read a lot but damn i wont read i just got my ass outta school :)
    ____
    me too!!!!!!!!!! im on vacations! i mean, sarting today!! :)

HA! YAY FOR US! summer vacations baby :D

ITS SUMMER VACATION!

01:04 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    Whatever happened to that Anna girl?
    Miley fired her ass
    was she working for miley? i thought she was just …there.
    Miley hired her as her assistant.
    LOL

• Hannahh

TRUE THAT. that is why we are on OU instead of reading some science shit…XD
    Agreed.
    go read a book then!
    ==
    I read a lot but damn i wont read i just got my ass outta school :)
    ____
    me too!!!!!!!!!! im on vacations! i mean, sarting today!! :)

HA! YAY FOR US! summer vacations baby :D

ITS SUMMER VACATION!

Lucky Australians. :P
    (Or wherever you live… somewhere around that region, I’m guessing)

ITS SUMMER VACATION!
    :D Are going anywhere?

• Allysonnn56

Hahah, it is. And I loveee your icon <3
    _____
    ikr! haha and thaank you! i’d say the same thing as your icon, but i dont know who it is… :)

Hahah, hes Darren Criss. He was in A Very Potter Musical, and now hes on Glee. Hah :) Oh, and youre welcomeee!
    ___
    okaaay then, love your Darren icon! he is hot! haha and he must be a good singer… no prob!
    Oh he is a fantastic singer. Haha, and he is superrr yummmmy <3 haha

putlimeinthecoconut said:

brb smoking with miley.

lmao. TELL US WHATS ON YOUR MIND GIRLFRIEND. TELL US WHATS ON YOUR MIND.

Tell us who shes ranting about in her next trip please and thanks.

ROFL OU, YOU HIGH?
    nothing like saliva to start the party!

Hannahh said:
    TRUE THAT. that is why we are on OU instead of reading some science shit…XD
    Agreed.
    go read a book then!
    ==
    I read a lot but damn i wont read i just got my ass outta school :)
    ____
    me too!!!!!!!!!! im on vacations! i mean, sarting today!! :)

HA! YAY FOR US! summer vacations baby :D

ITS SUMMER VACATION!

Lucky Australians. :P
    (Or wherever you live… somewhere around that region, I’m guessing)
    ===
    wrong guess hehe. Chile and brazil :)

• putlimeinthecoconut

lmao. TELL US WHATS ON YOUR MIND GIRLFRIEND. TELL US WHATS ON YOUR MIND.

Tell us who shes ranting about in her next trip please and thanks.

ROFL OU, YOU HIGH?
    nothing like saliva to start the party!

• BangThatDrum

Ok… TMZ really can stop it now it’s getting old.

• Hannahh

Lucky Australians. :P
    (Or wherever you live… somewhere around that region, I’m guessing)
    ===
    wrong guess hehe. Chile and brazil :)

Ohh, haha. Very cool.

• Allysonnn56

I forgot to say how much I’m in LOVE with your icon.
    Darren Criss is amazing.
    I’m definitely a Starkid.
    Hahah, i love him. He can sing, act, and he super hot. He is deff amazing, haha. Haha, you are? thats epic!

• Allysonnn56

I forgot to say how much I’m in LOVE with your icon.
    Darren Criss is amazing.
    I’m definitely a Starkid.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

im seriously getting bored of this…WE NEED DEMI OUTTA REHAB!!!

• Hannahh

I forgot to say how much I’m in LOVE with your icon.
    Darren Criss is amazing.
    I’m definitely a Starkid.

Haha, I didn’t know there were any other starkids on OceanUP!
    And he definitely is. He’s gorgeous. And a great song writer, too. :)
    And hey, he’s Harry Freakin’ Potter. ;D

If we could buy the rights to those pictures we would, but Radar Online already bought them and the photo agency they belong to are so expensive. And this isn’t bad and we didnt write it. TMZ wrote it, we’re just relaying info. If you got something to share please do at oceanup.twitter@gmail.com thanks!
    ohhhh, okay. gotcha. well, if you somehow get any pictures of them together, or I find one, I’ll send one to you! (:

Hannahh said:

TRUE THAT. that is why we are on OU instead of reading some science shit…XD
    Agreed.
    go read a book then!
    ==
    I read a lot but damn i wont read i just got my ass outta school :)
    ____
    me too!!!!!!!!!! im on vacations! i mean, sarting today!! :)

HA! YAY FOR US! summer vacations baby :D

ITS SUMMER VACATION!

Lucky Australians. :P
    (Or wherever you live… somewhere around that region, I’m guessing)
    haha south america :)

• putlimeinthecoconut

OH LAWD OU WHY YOU CUTTING ME OF?
    IM NOT SPAMMING -.-

• peacenlove

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    im seriously getting bored of this…WE NEED DEMI OUTTA REHAB!!!

HELL YEAH!

putlimeinthecoconut said:

brb smoking with miley.

is your icon real?

mhmmm.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

ITS SUMMER VACATION!
    :D Are going anywhere?
    ____
    i dont knoooow yet! BUT IM DEF GONNA GO SOMEWHERE! aaaand, beach, everyday!

• Allysonnn56

I forgot to say how much I’m in LOVE with your icon.
    Darren Criss is amazing.
    I’m definitely a Starkid.

Haha, I didn’t know there were any other starkids on OceanUP!
    And he definitely is. He’s gorgeous. And a great song writer, too. :)
    And hey, he’s Harry Freakin’ Potter. ;D
    Well i guess you found one :)
    Hahahha. Oh yes, yes he isss <3

• putlimeinthecoconut

I hoped of the plane at LAX with a bong in my cardigan!
    Welcome to the land of drug excess, woah. How many can i fit in?

wOw effin crazy life… anyways last night i went to the jingle ball concert and enrique ige whatever brought this ramdom chick on stage and kissed her and sang hero to her i was like shes a lucky bitch lol…………….. then mike posner waved to me and said i love you too thennn b.o.b saw our row and started fist pumping soo cool and adam levine waved to me but bruno mars had the best performance omg …. just thought i should share tht :)))))))))

• Hannahh

I hoped of the plane at LAX with a bong in my cardigan!
    Welcome to the land of drug excess, woah. How many can i fit in?

Win.

BORED

• putlimeinthecoconut

im seriously getting bored of this…WE NEED DEMI OUTTA REHAB!!!

YES GURLFREND. FUCK YES.

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:55 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Hell yeahh, I skipped school today & took my little sister to the dealer’s just so we could get stoned like Miley.

Did you see Liam?
    Nahh, I just saw a Miley Christ apparition.

LMAO. You are now a saint. Just like Joan of Arc!

• nickjjismyhusband

SCREW YOU

• BabyYoureAFirework

miley come home to TN and play in the snow wif me? <3

Lol, why would she take a picture of herself smoking? Geez I wonder abut this girl.

LOL OMG WOW xD
    she didn’t take it of herrself.
    It was probably someone from TMZ.

What’s the big deal about a cigarette? She’s let people film her and take picture of her doing much stupider stuff…

LOL OMG WOW xD
    she didn’t take it of herrself.
    It was probably someone from TMZ.

I’m seriously about to cry.
    Miley smokes a bong, Demi’s in rehab, Bieber’s nominated for various Grammys, Zanessa breaks up.

*world ends*

WTF? Zanessa broke up?!? I’m not that shocked about the other stuff.

• peacelovehearts

I’m seriously about to cry.

*world ends*

• fearless now

The Zanessa breakup is Anna’s fault
    =========
    Probz

is she the third ‘party’ involved? kidding….

This is stupid poor girls n boys without life :S

no, but honestly, i was a bit curious about it. Of course i’m not doing it, i’m not stupid, but it deffinetely made me curious. If i’m 16 what reaction does that video causes in youger people?
    Anyway, i’m not judging her, she’s a human, and she can make mistakes, but i just think she should start picking her friends a little better. I know it’s tough in that bussines, but, you can’t trust anyone.

• kxaoukejgh

FrvrZM cykenearailc, [url=http://dwvfffeqawll.com/]dwvfffeqawll[/url], [link=http://nfztaqfzhrpy.com/]nfztaqfzhrpy[/link], http://aucwnxujjiln.com/

Wow, obligated to comprise been a scary meet with! custom caps. I’m thrilled both you and Ashley were ok, and that nothing got stolen.I hoped you gace the superheroes a commodities little something. custom hats. Very outstanding website.Thanks for a great post and interesting comments. I found this post while surfing for some new lyrics. caps. Thanks for sharing this story.Now lets see if I can do something productive with it.

did i menTion NO

salvia sales wouldn’t rise only if some PEOPLE DID NOT PUT THE VIDEO ON THE INTERNET. come on people, let’s get real. if some people did not make a big deal out of this sheeet i don’t think this would’ve happen.

Hello everyone thanks for good information.Keep up the good work,embroidered caps, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.Thanks for post.custom hats, Nice to see such good ideas.I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends.I will return to check on upcoming articles.caps,Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me a lot. Just want to say what a great blog you got here!Say thank you you as your information.Now lets see if I can do something productive with it.

• yzlktz

oTISzl jvtpzbobwvnq, [url=http://zlkvgtdrnmyz.com/]zlkvgtdrnmyz[/url], [link=http://kkoakbllykps.com/]kkoakbllykps[/link], http://hsrfaogxpyzu.com/

hahahaha this girl is so messed up.

why is it when miley smoke salvia all of a sudden they want to band it in calif. all those adults are hypocrites and it just because they cant control their own kids from acting out thats why their blaming things on miley that she is a bad role model and what not and also miley didnt ask to be a role model and she is just living her life like a normal teenager just like we are so stop being hypocrites and stop acting like yoou havent done something stupid or even more stupid than miley did its just that your bussiness isnt all over the internet.

don’t blame Miley for being a bad example ! blame thos stupid people who followed her !

• laceyxox

all you people who are condesendingly talking about drugs and stupidity are completely ignorant.
    salvia is legal to 18 year olds in california- miley fits both of thos standards.
    it’s legal in my state too and i’ve tried it myself except i didn’t hold it in long enough, but the guy i was with did it and completely just zoned out for 15 minutes. it’s intense and not many people do it after the first time. if miley does it, whatever let her do it.
    i just feel like she’ll be ruining weed possibly becoming legal and salvia staying legal with all the bad press she’s getting from it.
    so before you go and judge, think about what you say, teenies.

Keep working, great job,vector conversion, I love it! I will give it to my friends.Thanks!,Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!,nice to be here…. thanks for share.Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.digitizing software I love these stories! Keep making them!The information here is really valuable.Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!stock designsJust want to say what a great blog you got here!Keep up the good work, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

nope but ive smoked weed. started when i was 14. i know people whove done it younger. im not a stoner or an emo person. alot of people do it. i dont do it that much anymore now that im almost 16 but its definitely no big deal. people need to chill out. salvia is legal. so shes experimenting with something new. what she does in her free time should be non of our business. its not like she asked for this video to be distributed.

• Leslie

lol that is fucking BULLSHIT!! that was definitely NOT salvia, pot probably, but not salvia. All these little kids wanting to trip on salvia are gonna get something completely different from miley’s reaction haha

Weed is better.

• Olivia

Lmao, what dumbasses

• wtphmbdlgvy

k8XhjI tizohptzseds, [url=http://djemsdnzvdqs.com/]djemsdnzvdqs[/url], [link=http://bgcxiunicrpp.com/]bgcxiunicrpp[/link], http://ljitplowmgpp.com/

I hope she realizes that she is ruining her life and her fan’s who want to be like her’s lifes

Wow.. that’s so sad. Who cares if it is legal, it is still a drug.

I can’t believe I have been such a huge fan of hers since hannah montana, not so much anymore- still like her but she needs to get help and stop doing stupid things because some of her fans are stupid enough to copy her. Even though she is not a parent to her fans, her fans can still do what she is doing and someone could seriously get hurt. She shouldn’t be doing things like this- not just for her fans, but for herself.

I do not understand Miley’s fans want to do the things she does, that’s ridiculous! is lack of personality. Miley is like saying if you pull a building, you will too? that’s rubbish! Miley I am disappointed. I am no fan of it, “why all say must be supported in difficult times? that’s shit. She decided to do that, let’s face it Miley is a bitch

:X
    just because you don’t like her, doesn’t mean she’s doing terrible. yes, she’s made mistakes, but who hasn’t? you can’t sit there behind your computer and say you’ve never lied or anything. because then you’d be a hypocrite, honey.

there’s a reason many people are comparing miley to big named actors. she’s the most talented girl that was on disney.

and i hate to admit it, because i’m not a crazy obsessed miley stan, but when i see talent, i call it out.
    ===
    Uhhh what the faggotry? Nobody’s comparing Miley to big named actors. She’s a good performer and she’s got the “it” factor. But is she a good actress or the best singer? Uh no…especially not when it comes to acting *cringes at the thought*. She’s popular, but she’s just ok at singing and pretty bad at acting. And yes, she’s not too smart when it comes to real life.

• idkMyBFFjill

The entire staff and student body of Heritage Elementary School was personally victimized by Miley Cyrus.

• xdolshhex

“Miley is taking drugs. Demi is in a treatment center. Selena is crying in airpots. Zanessa is over. THIS ISN’T DISNEY ANYMORE!”

• idkMyBFFjill

==========
    Say what?

Dec 13, 2010 @ 02:23 pm
    xdolshhex said:

True story bruh.

• Your Love is my Drug

Wait are you really a person who works for Oceanup?

• truth

LOL? what the hell… i like miley, but…is she stupid? yes. XD
    she’s stupid because she makes mistakes? well then, i guess we’re all stupid.

She’s smoking a dangerous drug. That’s a mistake.
    She’s letting her friend who’s OBVIOUSLY using her film her and she leaves the tape with her? That’s plain stupid.
    If she had done that once, I’d understand. But she documents almost every dumb thing she does. It’s like she doesn’t use her brain. At all.
    Either that or this is a lame way of keeping her name in the press.

• Your Love is my Drug

==========
    Say what?
    We lost Disney a lonnng time ago.

• xdolshhex

==========
    Say what?
    _____
    i don’t know what it’s all the crying, i just took it from twitter.

• iamthe0cean

There is no way she was smoking Salvia. Look up salvia trips on youtube, eh, she didn’t clear it either, which could be one of the reasons why she wasn’t as fucked up as she could of been. I think her people are just saving face. Pretty sure it was weed.

Why is Selena crying? I don’t come here for a month and everything’s crashing and burning. Wtf is going on?

• iamthe0cean

Demi left the TC. JSHF. We can be at peace again.

• xdolshhex

_____
    see? we need the anons. lol

• idkMyBFFjill

==========
    Say what?
    _____
    i don’t know what it’s all the crying, i just took it from twitter.
    =========
    Ok

Many teens make mistakes, but I don’t know any who have taken photos and videos of all of them XD that’s weird

• xdolshhex
  • fuckyougravity

I love Miley Cyrus <3 She is amazing. I support her till I die. Smiler forever

Dec 13, 2010 @ 02:31 pm
    iamthe0cean said:

Demi left the TC. JSHF. We can be at peace again.

Says who?

Dec 13, 2010 @ 02:26 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:

Wait are you really a person who works for Oceanup?

Correct.

Ok… TMZ really can stop it now it’s getting old.
    Can’t deal with the fact that wittle Miley made a big mistake??

• iamthe0cean

Selena was crying at the airport because biebs apparently told her he didn’t want anything serious. I miss my insider, sucks she deleted formspring and twitter. ):

• xdolshhex

_____
    lol. naah, don’t think so.

• iamthe0cean

xdolshhex said:
    _____
    lol. naah, don’t think so.

Mmmmm yeaaauh.
    Your reason is yours though.
    next.

• xdolshhex

xdolshhex said:
    _____
    lol. naah, don’t think so.

Mmmmm yeaaauh.
    Your reason is yours though.
    next.
    Bitch please.

• iamthe0cean

xdolshhex said:
    _____
    lol. naah, don’t think so.

Mmmmm yeaaauh.
    Your reason is yours though.
    next.
    Bitch please.

LMFAO.
    Alright?
    o.0

• iamthe0cean

Peoples vocabulary on this website just expands more and more everyday.

• xdolshhex

_____
    lol. naah, don’t think so.

Mmmmm yeaaauh.
    Your reason is yours though.
    next.
    Bitch please.

LMFAO.
    Alright?
    o.0
    your icon -_-

Yes OceanUp. Right after I saw the video of Miley, I called my drug dealer and got some Salvia. How did you know?

Stupid website. Stupid Miley.

• realistgangsta

ok let me get this straight people that do drugs are a bad pathetic person i smoke weed does that make me all those things hell no and i’m so sick and tired of people judging other people only god can judge so stfu

Dec 13, 2010 @ 12:39 pm

I did it so I can see Liam.

BUT IM SAD BECAUSE I DIDNT. :”(

Its okay anon… Its okay… Maybe next time? Or you can try weed.

(note sarcasm, not actually encouraging ANYONE to do such a thing)

• iMystified

Have YOU or your little sister tried salvia because Miley had fun smoking it?

Hell no. I’m not an idiot. neither is my little sister.

• lollipop1

I did it so I can see Liam.

BUT IM SAD BECAUSE I DIDNT. :”(
    :'(

• Fan 4 ever

I don’t understand why some people are promoting doing drugs. If you do it, okay. I don’t know you, it’s your life. But don’t go on a website where 50% of the viewers AREN’T of legal age and telling them it’s okay. Wtf?

• hithere

i dont have words about this post. lol

• peacenlove

im still crying about Zanessa ;(

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I also broke up with my bf because vanessa did it. :) lol

SALVIA IS A DRUG COMMING SOON ILEGAL IN AMERICA!

MILEY CYRUS IS A DRIGADICT

==

hithere said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

ITS SUMMER VACATION!
    :D Are going anywhere?
    ____
    i dont knoooow yet! BUT IM DEF GONNA GO SOMEWHERE! aaaand, beach, everyday!
    You lucky hrnmaskd xd :P

lmao

• Entertainmentlove

i thought it said miley smoking salve
    my bad

• ForeverandAlwayss

“Have YOU or your little sister tried salvia because Miley had fun smoking it?”

oh yeah, definitelyyy.
    >.< who would anyways? >.<

• naynayomay

Mileys decided that since demis gone she needs to create drama.

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:20 pm
    peacenlove said:

im still crying about Zanessa ;(

I still have the costco industrial pack of tampons that I have left over from when the Miley stans freaked when the first video came out. Holla if you need any. You seem to be taking it just as hard as kingsleyyy.

RIP ZANESSA

*Waits for Vanessa smoking Salvia video to come out*

“OMG IS DAT MY BOYFRIEND ZAC? OMG ZAC IS THAT YOU? I SWEAR DATS MY BOYFRIEND ZAC”

• Fan 4 ever

aaliyahnoelle said:

———————————–
    I agree. Children do have a mind of their own. Miley, who is 18, tried a “legal” drug. Fine. But she tries to act all serious and says she wants respect as MILEY CYRUS, and not Hannah Montana. Yet she lets her friend film her doing drugs? Please tell me you see where I’m coming from?

• getoutnow

@Oceanup.. how come your not posting how apparently Miley’s team or whatever knew about the video, but tried to bury it?

• getoutnow

peacenlove said:

im still crying about Zanessa ;(

RIP ZANESSA

MY REACTION

• getoutnow

LOL OMG WOW xD
    she didn’t take it of herrself.
    It was probably someone from TMZ.
    If it was someone from TMZ.. wouldn’t they like post on ther site?
    It looks like an AIM icon or something.

For chen <3
    ZANESSA MAY HAVE DIED BUT THE’RE CUTNESS WILL LIVE ON!

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:23 pm
    getoutnow said:

We’re waiting for something else to post first lol… two Miley posts in a row is uneventful.

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:24 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

peacenlove said:

im still crying about Zanessa ;(

RIP ZANESSA

MY REACTION

LMAO.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:23 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

LOL OMG WOW xD
    she didn’t take it of herrself.
    It was probably someone from TMZ.
    ===============================

It’s a scene pic from her new movie LOL. So yeah. It’s not actually really Miley. It’s “Lola”. Fake cig. js.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

@putlimeinthecoconut is your icon real?

• putlimeinthecoconut

If it was someone from TMZ.. wouldn’t they like post on ther site?
    It looks like an AIM icon or something

double wow.
    i was kidding…
    *awkward silence*

• peacenlove

putlimeinthecoconut said:

LOL OMG WOW xD
    she didn’t take it of herrself.
    It was probably someone from TMZ.

lmfao no, its from the shooting to LOL

• teamnobody

miley has zero respect now she lost wat was even left if any

• putlimeinthecoconut

@putlimeinthecoconut is your icon real?

yup (:

• Gearsarealwaysturning

so boreeeeed. post about ehhhm… XD selenas latin american tour? XD

im seriously getting bored of this…WE NEED DEMI OUTTA REHAB!!!

HELL YEAH!
    your gonna think i’m totally stupid, but who’s demi? i don’t think i’ve ever heard of her…demi moore?

My bestfriend’s version of daughters it’s pretty good please take a listen! <3

• BangThatDrum

putlimeinthecoconut said:

@putlimeinthecoconut is your icon real?

yup (:
    ____________

You wish lol it’s for L O L not like screencaps or anything but to see what looked best if you see the other picture she can’t hold a smoke to save her life

• putlimeinthecoconut

oh coolio nine people are on my tumblr. xD

• lollipop1

no. the girl who’s always with the jonas brothers

• peacenlove

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    For chen <3
    ZANESSA MAY HAVE DIED BUT THE’RE CUTNESS WILL LIVE ON!

thats why love you kars, always understanding me <3

• getoutnow

If it was someone from TMZ.. wouldn’t they like post on ther site?
    It looks like an AIM icon or something

double wow.
    i was kidding…
    *awkward silence

It’s not like I follow Miley’s every move.
    lmao, I didn’t know.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

im seriously getting bored of this…WE NEED DEMI OUTTA REHAB!!!

HELL YEAH!
    Yupp demi moore.

*facepalm*
    live in a cave?

miley has zero respect now she lost wat was even left if any

OHAITHURR TEAMNOBODY!
    how come your not singed on?

• peacenlove

Lmfao Karsie your icon isnt real, its from the shootings to LOL its part of her character

• Anonimuss2.Oh
  • putlimeinthecoconut

do you guys like the song playing?

lol i did it way before miley did

i have so much more respect for her now

• Moonbeam

I guess we can thank TMZ now that everybody knows about Salvia. Good job posting stolen videos.

• Voice of reason

How disgusting. I mean seriously – what the hell?!

I am so depressed for our new generation. This world is going to shit.

Be individuals people!

• Entertainmentlove

oceanUP. said:

*Waits for Vanessa smoking Salvia video to come out*

===================
    Lmao

Voice of reason said:

How disgusting. I mean seriously – what the hell?!

I am so depressed for our new generation. This world is going to shit.

Be individuals people!
    ______
    our generation is the most stupid one. thats sad

• fearless now

Have YOU or your little sister tried salvia because Miley had fun smoking it?

ahahahaha i love your sense of humor oceanup!

BUT no!!!! I like to use the brain on a regular basis and have already reached the conclusion that i can have fun without the help of supplements and without a bitch shouting at me to try more of that “shit” in worder to act ridiculous for her camera….

44 pm
    Moonbeam said:
    I love em xD

• Fan 4 ever

Voice of reason said:

How disgusting. I mean seriously – what the hell?!

I am so depressed for our new generation. This world is going to shit.

Be individuals people!
    ————————
    Don’t be too upset. there still are people out there with morals and respect. I think everyone goes through their peer pressure stage at some point. Most grow out of it. =)

• Allysonnn56

It woulda come out somehow.

• putlimeinthecoconut

well isn’t she one heck of a spokeperson.
    the drug economy is a better place because of Miley cyrus. <3

omg no but i’m getting some for my little sister and i later this is going to be fun lol i hope i see hannah montana while i’m blazin :)

pm
    hithere said:
    Voice of reason said:

How disgusting. I mean seriously – what the hell?!

I am so depressed for our new generation. This world is going to shit.

Be individuals people!
    ______
    our generation is the most stupid one. thats sad
    TRUE THAT. that is why we are on OU instead of reading some science shit…XD

putlimeinthecoconut
    i LOVE your icon! real pretty!

lol no i am not going to smoke salvia just because some disney whore decided it was cool

wtf is wrong with the world where this happens

• Voice of reason

Fan 4 ever: no, I understand that. What I’m upset about is that people would use a drug just because miley Cyrus did it. I could careless about the salivia, or any other drug. That’s just inveitable kids experiment.

I’m just astonished at the lack of individuality.

• peacenlove

stupid ppl

No. I think this is so stupid! I also think it’s kind of sad how Miley turned into such a bad pathetic person. But doing that is just stupid. period.

• Entertainmentlove

salvia is such a weird name first i thought
    :salve as in vaseline
    :saliva as in spit
    :salvage as in sinking ship
    0_O

putlimeinthecoconut
    i LOVE your icon! real pretty!

haha, thankyou <3
    i just changed it lmao xD

Dec 13, 2010 @ 12:48 pm

The best of both bongs. I hope for #MileyChrist’s sake that you are joking.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

pm
    hithere said:
    Voice of reason said:

How disgusting. I mean seriously – what the hell?!

I am so depressed for our new generation. This world is going to shit.

Be individuals people!
    ______
    our generation is the most stupid one. thats sad
    TRUE THAT. that is why we are on OU instead of reading some science shit…XD
    daaaamn. stupid asses…

• Voice of reason

TRUE THAT. that is why we are on OU instead of reading some science shit…XD
    Touche

• helloimtim

this is so over rated. like seriously, it’s her life.. and if people feel they should smoke it because she did it, that’s their problem.. she isn’t telling people to go out and buy it. u guys need lives. luv yall tho <3 xx

salvia is not a real drug it is the same as k2 which is fake weed

• Disdain

BAHAHAHA.

LMAO.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Whatever happened to that Anna girl?

• Katie

lmfao.. “You or your sister” xD

• Katie

lmfao.. “You or your sister” xD

Have YOU or your little sister tried salvia because Miley had fun smoking it?
    lmao ou, I love you
    _____________________
    that’s why I love OU

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Have YOU or your little sister tried salvia because Miley had fun smoking it?

lmao ou, I love you.

rofl OIC.

• Valerie

Ok miley cyrus is a skank like she is so stupid like i hope she goes to jail like lindsay lohan did in the video she was cussing so much and she was like high on that stuff she was smoking like she was laughing sk hard for no fucking reason she is a dumbass oh thanks billy ray for just now noticing your daughter is out of control when you should have noticed that from her cant be tamed video. Her parents need to do somthing about this even though shes 18

• Fan 4 ever

No. Lol whoever did is pathetic. Who would make their little sister do salvia with them just cause Miley did it? SMH……………

• MrsJimHalpert

Of course the sales would rise. These kids don’t have an original thought these days. They would follow miley to the depths of hell if need be.

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:33 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

miley has zero respect now she lost wat was even left if any

OHAITHURR TEAMNOBODY!
    how come your not singed on?

im doing my homework and was to lazy :D

You do realize it was probably weed she just said it was salivia so she wouldn’t get in trouble…

If it was someone from TMZ.. wouldn’t they like post on ther site?
    It looks like an AIM icon or something

double wow.
    i was kidding…
    *awkward silence*

LOL

• TEAMNOBODY

MILEY WHYYYYYYYYY

• mileyistheboss

Lmao

• peacenlove

utlimeinthecoconut said:

rofl OIC.

Lmfao you just started a lot of shit girl…xD

• Hannahh

I honestly don’t think the drug sales have gone up because “omgzz Miley did ittt pplz want to be like her”
    I think it’s actually more because Miley brought awareness to a drug that is legal in 35 states.
    People would probably rather do a legal drug than weed.

• sorryfortheanonimneveronOU

i completely agree. that is exactly what i thought when i saw it. i mean, why risk getting busted when you could do a drug with nearly the same effects (usually way cheaper) and without the legal risks.

• Fan 4 ever

Voice of reason said:

I’m just astonished at the lack of individuality
    —————————–
    I agree.

• BangThatDrum
  • Disdain

People be buying shit that Miley be smoking.

• oceanUP.

http://twitpic.com/3fodvt – Miley and Dennika bongless CUTIES on set of So Undercover! Thx @peace_and_loves!

Voice of reason said:

TRUE THAT. that is why we are on OU instead of reading some science shit…XD
    Agreed.
    go read a book then!

mileyistheboss

ROFL.
    you’re icon is not very kind.

• TrueHollywoodGossip

Need up-to date gossip ? you’ve found the right place ! please comment and subscribe ! http://truehollywoodgossip.wordpress.com/

*facepalm*
    live in a cave?
    no, i just don’t watch disney. the only reason i know who miley is is because i have the Hm movie, and i guess she’s getting pretty big.

…..

there’s a tingling sensation in my an us

oh ko

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:45 pm
    *facepalm*
    live in a cave?
    :X

mm i honestly dont think sales increased because people are trying to be like miley. i think it just raised awareness of the drug itself; people who didnt know about it, people who didnt know it was legal in some states. bringing awareness to a drug thatll give you a high and is completely legal is going to get sales whether miley was involved or not.

• aaliyahnoelle

aaliyahnoelle said:

———————————–
    i see where u r coming from…if you dont want be seen as a joke dont live your life as a joke…

at the end of the day 18 or not, teen ir not, idol or not directors r not gonna wanna work with someone whos personal problems overshadow their project. thats why lindsay cant get a proper job now. not because she cant act but because she’s become the biggest ass wipe in hollywood. and NO ONE wants to hire an ass wipe. if miley is gonna smoke fine. its her life she should live it how she chooses…BUT once certain private activities become public one should be prepared to deal with the consequences…

after all is said and done miley is gonna live her life…REGARDLESS…let her do her.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

guys, not everyone here is 15 and watches the disney channel. most of the disney stars stay on disney for a reason. not trying to be rude, i’m just sayin’.

• xSweetCandyxx

I can’t belive people are that stupid =(

:X

• peacelovehearts

Have YOU or your little sister tried salvia because Miley had fun smoking it?

It’s a conspiracy!!!

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:53 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Did you see Liam?

———————————–

i think her thing is.. regardless she wants to be looked at as miley cyrus, not hannah montanna. if you aren’t going to have respect for her, cool, but dont let your reason be because of her HM character. if you don’t respect her, have your lack of respect be because of her as miley cyrus. with that said, its hard for me to say i cant respect her as actress miley cyrus because of her personal life. yea, she gets into stuff, but if she still delivers, then sure ill respect her craft.

• peacelovehearts

Did you see Liam?
    Nahh, I just saw a Miley Christ apparition.

HELLO?

The Zanessa breakup is Anna’s fault

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:53 pm
    :X

LOL? what the hell… i like miley, but…is she stupid? yes. XD

• idkMyBFFjill

The Zanessa breakup is Anna’s fault
    =========
    Probz

She looked completely wasted even before she started smoking “Salvia” in the video.

LOL? what the hell… i like miley, but…is she stupid? yes. XD
    she’s stupid because she makes mistakes? well then, i guess we’re all stupid.

lalala

• L.Dazzle

O.o

here is the proof Selena and Justin are not dating !!! http://www.manageurdestar.com/3e8b60a000b8890407c07c821193642e/Justin_Bieber

• Voice of reason

Empire_State_of_Mind said:

Whatever happened to that Anna girl?
    Miley fired her ass.

• CatchMeIfYouCan

lol why “you or your little sister”?

People would probably rather do a legal drug than weed.

lol that’s effin ridiculous though, i can say from firsthand experience that weed is NOTHING compared to salvia. salvia puts you in another goddamn world. the quote in the article is true, most people really don’t use it recreationally b/c it’s just TOO much. only hardcore druggies (coke/heroin) use it often.

• naynayomay

Stupid ppl. Can anyone tell me why it’s not illegal everywhere?

• Allysonnn56

People would probably rather do a legal drug than weed
    I didn’t think about it like this. Good point.

• taylorllama

miley is just so smart.

• Disdain

Guess it’s time for me to go :)

Love you guys!

Bye!

• Fan 4 ever

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

lol why “you or your little sister”?

—————————————–

*Cut to next year of a video leaking of Miley and Noah rapping the latest Nicki Minaj song while/after snorting coke*

Allysonnn56 said:

People would probably rather do a legal drug than weed
    I didn’t think about it like this. Good point.
    ____
    yeah its a good one… but thinking the other way its more hilarious..

• Phoebe

NO and seriously the girls/guys that actually did that shit because Miley did? They’re REALLY stupid, I love her to death and everything but I’d never do that just because she did it, that’s like jumping off a bridge because someone tells you to

You see? Miley only ruins our society.

are u kidding me? so if Miley throw herself off a building ,people are going to do it too? some people just doesnt have a brain seriously

• Hannahh

People would probably rather do a legal drug than weed
    I didn’t think about it like this. Good point.
    Haha, thank you. :D

• ellelovesjonas

oooh yeah me and my little sister were getting high to this just last night!

-_-

• Allysonnn56

Dec 13, 2010 @ 12:57 pmhithere said:
    Allysonnn56 said:
    People would probably rather do a legal drug than weed
    I didn’t think about it like this. Good point.
    ____
    yeah its a good one… but thinking the other way its more hilarious..
    Hahah, it is. And I loveee your icon <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I just created a facebook and i saw selena is coming to chile :O XD

• fearless now

Whatever happened to that Anna girl?
    Miley fired her ass

maybe that anna came to the conclusion that her place was in rehab with demi

• Allysonnn56

People would probably rather do a legal drug than weed
    I didn’t think about it like this. Good point.
    Haha, thank you. :D
    Why, you’re welcome :)

• Entertainmentlove

salvia is such a weird name first i thought
    :salve as in vaseline
    :saliva as in spit
    :salvage as in sinking ship

• Entertainmentlove

mehh

Allysonnn56 said:
    People would probably rather do a legal drug than weed
    I didn’t think about it like this. Good point.
    ____
    yeah its a good one… but thinking the other way its more hilarious..
    Hahah, it is. And I loveee your icon <3

@ 12:54 pm
    hithere said:
    Voice of reason said:

TRUE THAT. that is why we are on OU instead of reading some science shit…XD
    Agreed.
    go read a book then!
    ==
    I read a lot but damn i wont read i just got my ass outta school :)

• xCookieMuffin

Only druggies went and bought the stuff.

• Voice of reason

Whatever happened to that Anna girl?
    Miley fired her ass

maybe that anna came to the conclusion that her place was in rehab with demi

Not exactly, Miley found out about Anna leaking her pictures so she dumped her. & now that piece of garbage is on a plane back to LA.

• oceanUP.

I guess you cant blame people if they just wanted to see Liam… Right?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

LOL. What a joke! Are Pink Friday & Trey Songz album sales gonna “skyrocket” too? >_>
    Idiot ppl do shit cuz celebs do it. & I bet TMZ exaggerating. Fuck yeah I believe sales went up, but “SKYROCKET”? No.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Whatever happened to that Anna girl?
    Miley fired her ass
    was she working for miley? i thought she was just …there.

• Your Love is my Drug

Yeah totally. Me and my 7 year old little sister are now crack whores working the streets of Arizona and California ever since Friday. thats just how much we look up to Miley Cyrus.

hithere said:
    Voice of reason said:

TRUE THAT. that is why we are on OU instead of reading some science shit…XD
    Agreed.
    go read a book then!
    ==
    I read a lot but damn i wont read i just got my ass outta school :)
    ____
    me too!!!!!!!!!! im on vacations! i mean, sarting today!! :)

• Allysonnn56

Hahah, it is. And I loveee your icon <3

• Voice of reason

Whatever happened to that Anna girl?
    Miley fired her ass
    was she working for miley? i thought she was just …there.
    Miley hired her as her assistant.

brb smoking with miley.

• sparkslikefireworks

Its okay anon… Its okay… Maybe next time? Or you can try weed.

(note sarcasm, not actually encouraging ANYONE to do such a thing)
    OU, instead of posting so many negative things about Miley, why don’t you post something positive? Like, how Miley and Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz went to the Saints game yesterday.

Allysonnn56 said:

Hahah, it is. And I loveee your icon <3

___

• Fan 4 ever

naynayomay said:

Stupid ppl. Can anyone tell me why it’s not illegal everywhere?
    ———————————-

• naynayomay

u and ur sister

Ahaha ou

• naynayomay

Fan 4 life I love ur icon [=

• Your Love is my Drug

oceanUP. said:
    Dec 13, 2010 @ 02:26 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:

Wait are you really a person who works for Oceanup?

Correct.
    Are you the one writes posts?

• Your Love is my Drug

Demi left the TC. JSHF. We can be at peace again.
    TC? what does that mean?

• KBsuckers

Have YOU or your little sister tried salvia because Miley had fun smoking it?

OU you crack me up xD

Congrats Miley, you’re SUCH a good role model!

(And for those who didn’t get it, I was being SARCASTIC.)

Dec 13, 2010 @ 02:04 pm
    LOL? what the hell… i like miley, but…is she stupid? yes. XD
    she’s stupid because she makes mistakes? well then, i guess we’re all stupid.
    ==
    yes, we are.

• xoShannonxo

People nowadays are just dumb!! Does Miley have to defend everything she does? So she would have to come out and apologize for her actions and declare bong smoking a bad thing before these asses realize it? Uh

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:05 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

brb smoking with miley.

lmao. TELL US WHATS ON YOUR MIND GIRLFRIEND. TELL US WHATS ON YOUR MIND.

Tell us who shes ranting about in her next trip please and thanks.

• Your Love is my Drug

I guess you cant blame people if they just wanted to see Liam… Right?
    Hahaha so true. If Salvia made me see Nick Jonas instead, I’d probably do it everyday. hahaha

• Anonymous1

I think she was already high on weed but smoked the salvia. Why else would she talk about her “1st trip”.

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:05 pm
    sparkslikefireworks [99.169.58.36] said:

Its okay anon… Its okay… Maybe next time? Or you can try weed.

(note sarcasm, not actually encouraging ANYONE to do such a thing)

ason said:

TRUE THAT. that is why we are on OU instead of reading some science shit…XD
    Agreed.
    go read a book then!
    ==
    I read a lot but damn i wont read i just got my ass outta school :)
    ____
    me too!!!!!!!!!! im on vacations! i mean, sarting today!! :)

HA! YAY FOR US! summer vacations baby :D

• Your Love is my Drug

putlimeinthecoconut said:

brb smoking with miley.

is your icon real?

• hithere

she’s got a body like an hourglass it’s ticking like a clock

• xoShannonxo

Dec 13, 2010 @ 02:08 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

I’m seriously about to cry.

*world ends*
    FUCKERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:06 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:

I guess you cant blame people if they just wanted to see Liam… Right?

BRB. Going to the restroom now. Peeing from laughter.

• idkMyBFFjill

I was hoping for a slow news day cuz i’ve got a lot to do tonight, but i guess not… oh lawd.

• Hannahh

I forgot to say how much I’m in LOVE with your icon.
    Darren Criss is amazing.
    I’m definitely a Starkid.

Dec 13, 2010 @ 01:06 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:

I guess you cant blame people if they just wanted to see Liam… Right?

Its real, people say it’s from her new movie LOL.