Happy 22nd To Birthday Vanessa Hudgens

vanessa-hudgens-flyer-birthday
zanessa-beverly-hills-88

Poor Nessa, her first birthday single for so many years! Nikki Blonsky was right!

• xSweetCandyxx

Happy Birthday V <333

• urluvismydrugg

and another reason i have high hopes of them getting back together is that i really don’t think we were supposed to know about this break in the first place. like it’s not that big of a deal, or something?
    cause all the media sites have credited “sources” as their source no rep or anything.
    while zac’s rep only talked to a girl who has connections on FF cause she was asked about it.
    and STILL no public statement has been made.

• JoeHoe15

Awww.. Happy birthday V!:)

• JoeHoe15

Awww.. Happy birthday V!:)

what did nikki blonsky say??

ZANESSA ALL THE WAY
    I wanted them to get married and make pretty lil babies

• Marge.

Happy Birthday V :)

• urluvismydrugg

i think this time apart will be good for them in the long run<3

again HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESSA!

• Fan 4 ever

Why? What did Nikki Blonsky say? (LOVED HER IN QUEEN SIZE BY THE WAY) =)

• idkMyBFFjill

Fan 4 ever said:

Why? What did Nikki Blonsky say? (LOVED HER IN QUEEN SIZE BY THE WAY) =)
    =======
    I forget where, but she was asked if she thinks zanessa would last, and she said no.

only 34 comments?
    actually that’s not surprising. this chick is annoying

Happy Birthday Vanes <3 We love you!
    Omg..I hope Zanessa gets back together, they were my favorite couple&keeped me believing in love. PLEASE get back together <3 Your like soul-mates !

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

wtf OU. I love you Vanessa, stay strong:)

• Ashley

MistressJonas said:
    Zanessa was my favorite Disney couple. Niley is dead. Nelena is irrelevant and Jemi is basically incest when you think about it. So yeah.
    —————–
    Zanessa was also my favorite Disney couple. however, Jemi was NOT incest in anyway that you think about it. maybe they were as close as you could get, almost like siblings, but the fact is: they were not related. so it was not incest. please think about what you say before you say it, because otherwise, it comes out as stupid.

• urluvismydrugg

they’re only on a break according Zac’s rep.
    zac has always said that being apart from each other makes their relationship better than ever when they reuinte.
    this is such weird timing since all summer he has just been GUSHING about this girl. and 2 weeks ago they were on vacation together. i honestly think they will end up back together once they have time for themselves. just in the coming year they’re both going to be super busy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAAY NESSAAA <3

• urluvismydrugg

you don’t just get over a 5 1/2 year relationship like THAT.

Dec 14, 2010 @ 12:44 pm
    urluvismydrugg said:
    they’re only on a break according Zac’s rep.

Maybe they were together too much lately and they need some time apart. It happens. They WILL miss each other though. Badly. It’s only natural when you’ve been with someone for so long. And then their relationship will be even more passionate :D
    I hope they are on a break, it makes much more sense.

you don’t just get over a 5 1/2 year relationship like THAT.

Agreed.
    It can’t just “run its course” after such a long time.

• urluvismydrugg

^cause she’s obsessed w/ zac and didn’t respect their relationship one bit.

have a happy bday Nessy!! LOVES YOU XX

• lollipop1

happy birfday!!

• urluvismydrugg

Dec 14, 2010 @ 12:44 pm
    urluvismydrugg said:
    they’re only on a break according Zac’s rep.

I hope they are on a break, it makes much more sense.

zac was promoting CSC all summer, then in september he did international promo, and they’ve both been filming seperate movies in Hawaii and NO for the past 2 months. they probably realized it was getting to be too much.
    but yeah they’re going to spending a lot of time apart cause right after he’s done filming TLO he’s filming another one while vanessa’s promoting sucker punch and beastly which come out 1 week apart, early 2011

i have faith in them though<3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY <3

• Spongebob fan

I absolutely love you icon <3

• urluvismydrugg

damn Ryan and Scarlett split now?
    WHAT IS UP HOLLYWOOD?
    2009 was the year of deaths
    2010 was the year of breakups.

ugh, I never liked that girl. Hopefully Zanessa will work this out :)

• Hollieluvsux

Wow im slow, she and zac broke up since when !?

wow1

• urluvismydrugg

Hollieluvsux said:

Wow im slow, she and zac broke up since when !?

the news broke yesterday.
    but no one knows exactly when
    she was wearing their kuuipo ring last week
    so it’s quite possible it happened in the past week

• Vessy

Happy 22nd Birthday Vanessa Hudgens , I wish you all the best, health, luck and a lot of love.I hope the rumors that you and Zac broke up are false, if it;s true I wish ou to get back because everybody knows it’s true Love.I love you and Love Zanessa, Greetings from Bulgaria.<3<3<3

Happy birthday Vanessa! <3
    best wishes!
    OMG I hope Zanessa will get back.:(
    They’re the best Disney Couple!
    <3 ZANESSA <3

nikki blonsky can’t be right
    she was mean then

Hello everyone thanks for good information.Keep up the good work,embroidered caps, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.Thanks for post.custom hats, Nice to see such good ideas.I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends.I will return to check on upcoming articles.caps,Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me a lot. Just want to say what a great blog you got here!Say thank you you as your information.Now lets see if I can do something productive with it.

Keep working, great job,vector conversion, I love it! I will give it to my friends.Thanks!,Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!,nice to be here…. thanks for share.Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.digitizing software I love these stories! Keep making them!The information here is really valuable.Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!stock designsJust want to say what a great blog you got here!Keep up the good work, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

Idk why, but i think she broke up with Zac. Zac looked pissed at her in Hawaii. And she looked sad, I think he was mad, cuz maybe she dumped him, so he went to hawaii.
    I think her friends, convinced her that maybe she is turning 22, and Zac is still not proposing, so she needs to move on…

Eww, I dnt like Nikki Blonsky. She is so mean, well now, she thinks she has a chance with Zac/

Happy birthdayyy :))

• @_@

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VANESSA….
    SHE’S THE ONE WHO DESERVES BETTER.., RIGHT?

Happy 22nd To Birthday Vanessa Hudgens! :)

• cantbetamed1

Zac broke up with her so he wouldn’t have to buy her a present.

• HayleyBee

Ha! Sarcasm and taking the piss?
    Respect.

• urluvismydrugg

happy birthday bb<3
    love you, stay strongg!

• trent.

How is Jemi incest?
    Joe & Demi aren’t related 0.o

• MistressJonas

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• hithere

happy bday!
    now you can go on a real party and sleep with whoever you want to girl.. hahaha jkjk

• urluvismydrugg

‘Nikki Blonsky was right!’

please don’t make me…virtually slap you. (:

antbetamed1 said:

Zac broke up with her so he wouldn’t have to buy her a present.
    —————–

and how do you know who broke up with who?

• cantbetamed1

Zac broke up with her so he wouldn’t have to buy her a present.
    —————–

and how do you know who broke up with who?

That was a joke dude

i feel really sorry for her, it must be hard being single on your birthday for the first time in years, if zac dumped her then thats horrible. she looks really sad, i really hope she had a good birthday despite all this, i really never expected them to break up

• twycgnb

aw, i loved zanessa :(
    happy birthday to her !
    she is so pretty it’s unfair.

• milenator

Love You Baby V
    hope Vanessa had a good birthday

• joseph hot