Miley Cyrus Drugs & Clubbing UPDATE

miley-cyrus-is-germany-gorgeous-with-anna-oliver
grey-damon_0

According to TMZ, Anna Oliver took Miley‘s salvia bong hit video and Miley fans sent her death threats so she deleted her Twitter. The dude Miley thought was her boyfriend during her hallucinogenic trip was ‘Friday Night Lights’ actor Grey Damon, who plays newcomer Hastings Ruckle.

But, all he did was walk in the room, heard Miley yell, turned around and walked out. He had never met Miley before. Miley went out clubbing with So Undercover costar Kelly Osbourne in New Orleans. A source told People: ‘It was a good, old-fashioned girl’s night.’ Alexis Knapp and two other women, arrived at the

New Orleans club Republic at 1:30 AM on Saturday: ‘They were just dancing and hanging out. Miley was drinking Red Bulls. When Lady Gaga came on [Miley] went nuts dancing. [the group] was really nice and great to the staff. They kept saying how they want to come back. They were really polite.. and saying they had such a wonderful time.’

Aerosmith frontman and recovering drug user Steven Tyler has reached out to Miley Cyrus urging her to call him if she needs some advice: ‘I don’t know what that is, I never heard of it. If Miley is smoking that, tell her to call me.’

• Gearsarealwaysturning

dude is hot. But this so boring…smh.

• BangThatDrum

Oh for god sake how long are people going to talk about this? Like seriously TMZ give up -_-‘

OOOK

Selena needs a scandal.

Liam is ugly as fuck but this dude is actually cute

• Gearsarealwaysturning

D:

• Gearsarealwaysturning

K. bye, going to the gym…

• xSweetCandyxx

It’s gettin boring….

According to sources, sometime after Thanksgiving, a college student contacted one of Miley’s reps to ask if they were willing to make an exchange for their copy of the video. Money was apparently discussed, but in the end, they settled on an exchange of hardware. The student forfeited their MacBook Pro for a brand new one. The student reportedly wasn’t given anything more, but a man was sent to the student’s campus to personally retrieve the computer.

– Perez Hilton

HAHA, Miley definetly leaked the video HERSELF. That’s why she isn’t phased by all this crap. I have no doubt. Now come and hate on me you pathetic Miley fans. You’re all beyond pathetic for defending someone you don’t even know and she has no idea who you are nor does she care. You do realize this, right?

And don’t tell me I’m “hating on someone I don’t even know who has no idea who I am and nor does she care.” I am not HATING AT ALL. I am stating the facts. Get over it. Losers.

• cantbetamed1

They didn’t get all the copies you fool.This was posted a few days ago, not all the copies could be retrieved.

– Perez Hilton

___________________________________

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!

What the fudge?
    Steven Tyler…
    that is so freakin random.

I love Steven Tyler NGL.

She embarassed herself so badly.

cantbetamed1 said:

________
    LOL if her team knew about it Billy would have too…

• The One

“He had never met Miley before”

Ok and than he was on Miley´s party at her own House!!

TMZ this sounds stupid!!!

I love Steven Tyler NGL.
    __________
    who doesn’t?

___________________________________

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!
    Losers? Well who’s the one agreeing with him/herself

• aaliyahnoelle

damon grey…YUM

• BangThatDrum

TMZ is blowing this story up with fake statements really. They’re going over the top. If her team knew about it billy would have to. Also if that man walked into miley her house he knows her like for real?!

OOOPS dubble post :P

• SubwayToVenus

“But, all he did was walk in the room, heard Miley yell, turned around and walked out.”

Lmao.

You’re making up a story that you don’t know the details of to make Miley look bad… If that’s not “hating,” then what definition do you follow? Because apparently I need a new dictionary. Shame on you, Marian Webster.

• SubwayToVenus

This could be true.

• cantbetamed1

________
    LOL if her team knew about it Billy would have too…

Yeah that’s true.I can’t believe people think Miley leaked it herself!Why would Anna delete her twitter then?Some people just irk me.

• SubwayToVenus

that guy is hotter than Liam.

cantbetamed1 said:

________
    LOL if her team knew about it Billy would have too…

______

LOL ikr! And Anna is suddenly gone from twitter, facebook and her friends start to back her up? They most likely were in this too! Anyways Anna’s back home where she belongs ;)

Off topic: Does anyone know how long Demi has been in rehab?

everybody know about miley
    she’drugs so …..but she’s like don’t care
    she doesn’t deserve that she has
    sorry for mi english i’m french

I didn’t comment on my own post? That was someone else… There’s tons of anon’s. Haha, you’re a genuine moron.

• cantbetamed1

She’s trouble.I’m glad she’s gone.Good riddance to bad rubbish :)

• miray

Nahhh, it’s the other way around.

• hithere

SubwayToVenus said:

DROP IT ALREADY.
    I’m bored of this whole Miley smoking drama.
    ______
    mte!

IM TIRED OF THIS STORY TOO!

• Blankets

Very extraordinary place.I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Gloves The message here is super helpful.I will tell my friends.Thank you for all of your time & work. Beanies It has been my experience that a lot of the seemingly facts that are written in most blogs are not as exact as the writer would want you to think. Hats Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record.I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here.

• cantbetamed1

That guy is so hot!

Lmao! I’m dying. XD

• sophieee

Everyone wants to go Bonging with Miley now.
    Good job Miles….
    Go make us proud! RME

• sophieee

Everyone wants to go Bonging with Miley now.
    Good job Miles….
    Go make us proud! RME

• hithere

whaaaaaats uuuup?

• your love is off the chain

i wonder how long this friggen thing will go on for. it’s not as big of a deal as people are making it out to be, seriously. so boring now.

but i love miley and kelly.<3

• xdolshhex

that guy is a mix of Liam & Kellan Lutz.

• partyindabaham

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! Miley stans are bullying Anna Oliver.

I never knew tweens were this nasty.

Miley looks terrible lately. Even the Anna chick looks way cuter than her.

that guy does look like liam and miley is always laughthing so I guess that salvia thing don’t do nothing!!

BangThatDrum said:

MileyIsBestest said:

Alright -grabs coat; sunglasses to look cool; puts gun in pocket- I’m on it -runs out- I’ll be back

Awesome. When you get back give me a call, then we will stalk/kidnap Miley and take her clubbing! Deal? deal.
    _______
    Sweetheart I only need to give her a call and she’ll be there;) oh and be there in 5 min sharp I’m almost there

Oh awesome. Have you got her on speed dial?

• bluemonday

OU has gotten so lame.

• AshleeWhatever

Ha! Stupid Anna Oliver, I knew that bitch was a total famewhore. Fuck her.

• MileyIsBestest

Make me. And if you are smart enough you would realize that i wasnt talking to you when i said “little kids” so you stfu, rude bitch.

Who else in here is talking about drugs… me and BangThatDrum. So clearly it was directed at us. So how about you stfu and go play with your dolls or something.

_______

Oh awesome. Have you got her on speed dial?
    ___________
    DUH! Speed dial number 1 ;) I always call her for cool parties

BangThatDrum said:

_______

Oh awesome. Have you got her on speed dial?
    ___________
    DUH! Speed dial number 1 ;) I always call her for cool parties

What is this? Why didn’t you tell me earlier?

• BangThatDrum

Oh awesome. Have you got her on speed dial?
    ___________
    DUH! Speed dial number 1 ;) I always call her for cool parties

What is this? Why didn’t you tell me earlier?
    _________
    It must have… slipped my mind? (a)

• SellyismygirlCrush

Hey To the girl who said people who do drugs are stupid.. Guess the majority of my friends and family including myself are morons. I burn Do I advertise people to do it. NO! You dont need to, I only do it on occasion if theres a Mad party. People who do drugs do not judge people who dont. People who dont do not need to judge people who do. Just live your own fucking life. :) Peace.

• MileyIsBestest

It must have… slipped my mind? (a)

Ojh that’s pkay, We’ll let this one slip. I gotta go now, see you at the party ;)

LOL When Miley does something stupid, everyone jumps at her defense saying she’s just a teen, she’s allowed to make mistakes, she’s human. If someone else makes a mistake that hurts Miley, then they’re bitches and not allowed to make mistakes. Fuck you guys :P Miley’s responsible for HERSELF just as much as Anna is. It’s nobody but Miley’s fault. The end.

• xxbehappyxx

i’m already bored of this shit… anybody saw the pics of biebs and sel?

MileyIsBestest said:

It must have… slipped my mind? (a)

See you there ;)

• Timber

I’ve seen that guy somewhere before…

• bluemonday

i’m already bored of this shit… anybody saw the pics of biebs and sel?

Cuddled up in IHOP or wherever?
    Yeah, I think they’re kinda cute.
    But IME, it’s SO awkward when people sit on the same side of the table.

• bluemonday

Timber said:

I’ve seen that guy somewhere before…

Oh my gosh! Were you at the party too? ;P

a movie with Kelly Osborn isn’t like putting Rumer Willis in a movie..can you say straight to video

• Timber

Oh my gosh! Were you at the party too? ;P
    _

Nah, I wasn’t invited… );

Your icon’s beautiful by the way!

• Voice of reason

I’m sorry but, I can’t help but laugh at everyone screaming make it stop on these posts.

This is ground breaking news – Like, serious headlines. This is going to be out in the open for a while.

That’s the problem with the world today, everyone is so caught up in the media.

Keep working, great job,vector conversion, I love it! I will give it to my friends.Thanks!,Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!,nice to be here…. thanks for share.Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.digitizing software I love these stories! Keep making them!The information here is really valuable.Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!stock designsJust want to say what a great blog you got here!Keep up the good work, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

• mark

what is the. best treatment for panic attacks.? my sister has the Panic attack.I want to cure her.I always search some forums about
    this.I founds this website about this.anyone have some experience with them?
    best treatment for panic attacks

• partyindabaham

Oh my goddddd, here we go go go again.
    ———————-

Selena always dating the it boy like always.

Haha good for her then! She can get any boy she wants pretty much XD
    Sweeties, Selena isn’t dating Justin Bieber.

• hithere

bluemonday said:

bluemonday
    your icon is perfect!

Thanks dear. (:
    ____
    no prob! she looks more than beautiful!

• CoolerThanU

She might of been high but that definitely looks like Liam… :o

• mileyistheboss

Wack

• MileyIsBestest

I’d totally love to go clubbing with Miley!! Who’s with me?!

SELNEA IS DATING BIEBER!

I KNEW IT.

• SubwayToVenus

bluemonday
    your icon is perfect!

Thanks dear. (:
    ____
    no prob! she looks more than beautiful!

I agree.

its obvious she was lying and calling him a “little brother” who seriously cuddles does romantic things with your own brother?

MileyIsBestest said:

I’d totally love to go clubbing with Miley!! Who’s with me?!
    _______
    And dance on lady gaga with her? Hell yes!

BangThatDrum said:

MileyIsBestest said:

I’d totally love to go clubbing with Miley!! Who’s with me?!
    _______
    And dance on lady gaga with her? Hell yes!

And get really really really drunk! And then smoke some weed with her!

• SubwayToVenus

Dec 14, 2010 @ 01:27 pm

SELNEA IS DATING BIEBER!

Oh my goddddd, here we go go go again.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Damn hes a sexy thing.
    But, dah fuck?
    How old are these peeps? /:

—————————-

Nobody

I LOVE PEANUTS

• SubwayToVenus

MileyIsBestest said:

I’d totally love to go clubbing with Miley!! Who’s with me?!
    _______
    And dance on lady gaga with her? Hell yes!

And get really really really drunk! And then smoke some weed with her!

YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING COOL! Oh my god, like I wish I could be such a badass.

monkeyslut

• idkMyBFFjill

Yeah you’re a freak if you were familiar with salvia before this video.

saliva

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Selena dating justin just seems so wrong.

Oh my goddddd, here we go go go again.
    ———————-

Selena always dating the it boy like always.

• MileyIsBestest

YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING COOL! Oh my god, like I wish I could be such a badass.

….wtf? I was being completely serious.

s.aliva

BangThatDrum said:

MileyIsBestest said:

I’d totally love to go clubbing with Miley!! Who’s with me?!
    _______
    And dance on lady gaga with her? Hell yes!

And get really really really drunk! And then smoke some weed with her!
    ______

Wooot party time!!! alright where’s my coat?!

Doing drugs makes you cool.

• SubwayToVenus

….wtf? I was being completely serious.

I was being absolutelly serious too.
    What makes you think I wasn’t?
    Like you guys really do know how to live to partyyyyyyyyyy.

• mels

I agree with Loni Love from Chelsea Lately….that was good ole fashioned weed! That guy really DOES look like Liam lol she wasn’t hallucinating enough to be salvia…that had to have just been weed
    ______
    I’d kinda be happy if it would have been weed tho since it’s less dangourous

Yeah…and weed is something you start out with. She wouldn’t have gone straight to salvia without doing any other drug. And if she’s interested in hallucinogenics, then she might try other stuff. Not saying that everyone who tries stuff will go one to more, but it’s common in Hollywood : ( But I also would be happier if it was weed instead.

BangThatDrum said:

BangThatDrum said:

MileyIsBestest said:

I’d totally love to go clubbing with Miley!! Who’s with me?!
    _______
    And dance on lady gaga with her? Hell yes!

And get really really really drunk! And then smoke some weed with her!
    ______

Wooot party time!!! alright where’s my coat?!

Don’t forget the weed.

Oh my goddddd, here we go go go again.
    ———————-

Selena always dating the it boy like always.

Haha good for her then! She can get any boy she wants pretty much XD

• The One

– Perez Hilton

The Party Where the Video was taken, was 5 after her BD so 28th and TG was 25th so it sounds like a fake story!
    And MacPro for MacPro sounds improbably.

People get a new Story this is getting old!

SubwayToVenus said:

This could be true.
    -eyeroll-

This could be true.
    -eyeroll-

Why are you rolling your eyes? She let the girl tape her AND left the video with her? If it’s not on purpose, then she really isn’t bright and needs someone else to think for her.

• MileyRules

that guy is way hotter than liam.

• bluemonday

Off topic: Does anyone know how long Demi has been in rehab?

Zero days. It’s not rehab.

LOLING AT THE MILEY FANS. youre all so sad i pity you

• hithere

bluemonday
    your icon is perfect!

bluemonday
    your icon is perfect!

Thanks dear. (:

• mels

cantbetamed1 said:

She’s trouble.I’m glad she’s gone.Good riddance to bad rubbish :)
    ______
    IKR :’]

mels said:

______
    I’d kinda be happy if it would have been weed tho since it’s less dangourous

• SellyismygirlCrush

Dec 14, 2010 @ 03:14 pm

It’s your right to ruin your health for a second of pleasure.
    But she is stupid for letting her friend film her and leaving the tape with her.

_____

Yes that was stupid and my dad has been smoking pot since he was 13. He’s 55. And as healthy as one can be. As well as my other relatives and friends. What is gonna kill them is ciggs and alchohol. Ill admit thier fucked there.

he was on true blood. so much hotter than liam.

SubwayToVenus said:

….wtf? I was being completely serious.

I was being absolutelly serious too.
    What makes you think I wasn’t?
    Like you guys really do know how to live to partyyyyyyyyyy.
    _______
    -coughs- I actually never party I will for the first time on newyear and I’m freaking 20 LMAO

• MileyIsBestest

I was being absolutelly serious too.
    What makes you think I wasn’t?
    Like you guys really do know how to live to partyyyyyyyyyy.
    Do you know me? No. So, stfu.
    I do infact go to parites, so kiss my fat ass.

MileyIsBestest said:

I’d totally love to go clubbing with Miley!! Who’s with me?!
    _______
    And dance on lady gaga with her? Hell yes!

And get really really really drunk! And then smoke some weed with her!
    ______

Wooot party time!!! alright where’s my coat?!

Don’t forget the weed.
    ________
    SURE THING DARLING! I have loads left in the basement! No kidding my dad really has in the basement he thought it’d be fun to try and plant 2 weed plants to see if he’d get drugs from them LMAO

• mels

Lol have fun and be careful!!

_______
    Hmm and I think it was =)

• SubwayToVenus

Do you know me? No. So, stfu.
    I do infact go to parites, so kiss my fat ass.
    It’s an honor dude.
    You are SO freaking cool.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Doing drugs makes you cool.

*shoots you*

• youuknowww

I’m so sick of people blaming miley’s “acting out” on anna oliver. miley is her own person. just because she’s made new friends doesn’t mean she’s brainwashed and does whatever they tell her. she’s a teenage girl who’s going through a lot. aren’t her parents going through a divorce, too? that takes a toll on someone and hey, if her outlet is drugs and partying, so be it. just because she’s with different people doesn’t mean it’s their fault. anna’s gotten death threats from girls. i don’t care if you’re kidding around, that’s serious stuff. wishing someone would die because of something out of her control is absolutely insane and just complete ludicrous. miley is a person who is quite capable of thinking for herself and blaming her choices on someone else is just stupid.

BangThatDrum said:

MileyIsBestest said:

I’d totally love to go clubbing with Miley!! Who’s with me?!
    _______
    And dance on lady gaga with her? Hell yes!

And get really really really drunk! And then smoke some weed with her!
    ______

Wooot party time!!! alright where’s my coat?!

Don’t forget the weed.
    ________
    LMAO! xD Bring it all!

Selena sure downgraded from Nick.

• MileyIsBestest

Do you know me? No. So, stfu.
    I do infact go to parites, so kiss my fat ass.
    It’s an honor dude.
    You are SO freaking cool.

I’m not trying to be cool you moron…

mels said:

Lol have fun and be careful!!
    ____
    Always always ;) I live on coke! I mean cola =)

• bluemonday

I was being absolutelly serious too.
    What makes you think I wasn’t?
    Like you guys really do know how to live to partyyyyyyyyyy.
    Do you know me? No. So, stfu.
    I do infact go to parites, so kiss my fat ass

Sorry to butt in, but what are you getting so worked up about? She hasn’t said anything insulting or mentioned you NOT going to parties?

MY STOMACH HURTS

• idkMyBFFjill

Selena sure downgraded from Nick.
    ==========
    I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment for her

• putlimeinthecoconut

Selena sure downgraded from Nick.

win.

Don’t forget the weed.
    ________
    LMAO! xD Bring it all!
    _________
    YUS! Oh oh! I live next to the netherlands where you can get loads of drugs? SHould I visit first?!

• bluemonday

Hey, nothing wrong with that! You’ll be a beast partier. Lol.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m not trying to be cool you moron…
    Don’t be joking! But I mean, partying like craaaaaaaaaazy with miles and smoking weed it’s so damn cool.

• MileyIsBestest

…. I’m not getting worked up…. I just don’t get her point in what she is trying to say….

• SubwayToVenus

_________

Coolest person alive.

• bluemonday

MY STOMACH HURTS

Nausia, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diariah! Yay, pepto bismol!

Now, no more irrelevant comments from you.

• MileyIsBestest

Def go there first. The more weed, the merrier.

She’s trying to say talking about doing drugs doesn’t make you look or sound cool.

• bluemonday

Okay, so I haven’t been on OU in a while… and I’m kinda confused.

So you can have animated icons, but no HTML on your profile?
    And does nobody insult anons anymore?

Selena sure downgraded from Nick.
    ——————

As did Nick from Selena

vbluemonday said:

Hey, nothing wrong with that! You’ll be a beast partier. Lol.
    _________
    LOL!!! Yeah lmao oh that’s gonna be a night O_O I can already imagine

• MileyIsBestest

Dude, I wasn’t even talking to you in the first place so mind your own bussiness.

Nausia, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diariah! Yay, pepto bismol!

Now, no more irrelevant comments from you.

i was doing poop this morning and almost threw up. i need pepto bismol

SubwayToVenus said:

_________

Coolest person alive.
    ________
    Oh sush XD I love to wear smiley pj’s so cool!

the html from the profiles doesnt work because ou disabled them. because some spammers. we dont know when they will work again

• skyebird

he’s liam mixed with chace crawford. bad combination.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

For the little kids who come on here and are reading all the STUPID stuff these miley freaks are writing: Doing drugs doesnt make you cool. :) It makes you stupid…

• MileyIsBestest

*sigh* I am completely joking about doing drugs. I will never in my life do that crap. Have a sense of humour, or stay out of it, Subwaytovenus…

MileyIsBestest said:

Def go there first. The more weed, the merrier.
    _________

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Cool story bro but we’re just joking alright. I hate drugs

• bluemonday

Little kids on gossip sites… SMH.

I just don´t get one thing, if the guy never met her how did he end up at a party in her house? She shouldn´t let people that she doesn´t trust go inside her house, maybe that´s why she has leaked photos every single week. I love Miley but she needs to think before she acts.

thats rude..um no one gets to decide your frends..and you cant decide other ppls frends and who you think they should hang with just stfu get a liifee..annd get a bong livv yur life..get out of other ppls.

• cantbetamed1

I don’t want to kill Anna, just keep Miley away from her.I want pics of her partying with Kelly!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

45 pm
    bluemonday said:

Little kids on gossip sites… SMH.
    ====
    sad right? but it happens.

• MileyIsBestest

We are joking… chill out. I’m not actually a little kid, so stfu.

• milenator

damn it i wish i could of left a nasty tweet towards Anna before she deleted her twitter XD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

BangThatDrum said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Cool story bro but we’re just joking alright. I hate drugs
    ===
    I wasnt talking to you. AND im not your “bro”.

Cool story bro but we’re just joking alright. I hate drugs
    ===
    I wasnt talking to you. AND im not your “bro”.
    ________
    Oh I see I can’t joke with you. Good to know

• Gearsarealwaysturning

MileyIsBestest said:

We are joking… chill out. I’m not actually a little kid, so stfu.
    ===

• Buster_28

normally i wouldnt coment on all this miley mess but…

I LOVE HASTINGS!!!!!!!! <3 #88

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I was not even talking you yall…smh.

It’s your right to ruin your health for a second of pleasure.

sophieee said:

Everyone wants to go Bonging with Miley now.
    Good job Miles….
    Go make us proud! RME

you’re a bitch.

THAT GUY DOES LOOK LIKE HIM

• Hollieluvsux

Yawn …

• Anonymous1.8

“omg is that my boyfriend liam?” lol

• SubwayToVenus

DROP IT ALREADY.
    I’m bored of this whole Miley smoking drama.