Miley Cyrus Mommy Tish SO Undercover

miley-cyrus-mommy-undercover-28

BFFs Miley & Tish laughing on So Undercover set. Photos: INF.

• Smexy Anon

Sexyyyy

• StarStruck33

would you guys believe me if I said I have Miley’s hair but in Black??

Is not very Long though….

Sigh… Tish = fail.

You know she only doesn’t say nothing to Miley cuz Miley is her foundation for all the money she got right now.

• Marge.

StarStruck33
    you have really pretty hair; is it cool if i add ya?

• L.

I like Miley, and it’s really sad to see turning herself into someone like Lindsay Lohan.

• L.

I guess there is some kind of curse in Disney. Britney, LiLo, Miley…

• Marge.

i don’t think it’s a curse.
    it’s just that they grow up in disney and then want to step out and like, don’t know the right way to do it.
    they’re so fed up with the disney image all they want to do is rebel against it, and be absolutely nothing like disney made them be.
    plus, people grow up and make stupid mistakes. it’s a part of life.
    she’ll find her way back, i have faith in her.

• StarStruck33

Marge. said:
    StarStruck33
    you have really pretty hair; is it cool if i add ya?
    _______________________

Go for it :)
    Yay New friends!

• Marge.

Go for it :)
    Yay New friends!
    __
    awesome (:

• Marge.

anyway; miles is a beauty, she’s funny and sweet. totally talented and a great girl at heart. she’s just struggling, give her some time. we don’t know what it’s like to live in the spotlight. so no hate.
    i’m outskies :) peace!

• StarStruck33

I just think Miley ( I LOVE MILEY) should take a moment to realize everything she is doing remember where she came from and how much she makes a difference for some people! she just needs to bring her humility back!
    I get her… she is going trough a tuff time and she doesn’t know how to deal with it but she need to realize she is not dealing with it correctly!
    she needs to understand that we love her & want her to make wise decisions!
    Aww i wanna cry now

• hotlikefireworks

I’m watching ‘Selena’ right now.

LOVEEE that movie. <3 (:

• oceanUP.

Miley looks so pretty bongless!

• nickjjismyhusband
  • miesquierdo
  • nickjjismyhusband

;p

• Keisha Dudney

I feel sorry for them they cannot do anything without paparazi following their every move.

i loved mileys hair when she had it like this:

I loved this one:

• Haiiiii

Hahaha are you serious?
    Your judging A MOM?
    Like STFU, shes older and obviously more mature than you, so you should watch your mouth.
    Would you want someone talking shit about your mom?
    You have no good reason to judge her as a parent because you DO NOT know her.
    & she needs to stop acting young?
    LMFAO, she can do whatever she wants, shes old enough to make her own choices, and clearly she does not need like a what…12 year old..telling her she should be a better mother when your NOT even her place as a mother.
    You guys need help :)

• StarStruck33

miesquierdo said:
    for everybody who hates miley http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq_tlz70NDE&feature=player_embedded#!
    ________________________

Dude Thank you so much for this I really needed this i was really mad at Miley & I was kinda disliking her and doubting my feelings toward her but NOW with this Video u made me see why I love her THANKS SO MUCH for posting this!

• nickjjismyhusband

im watching the vampire diaries ;)

________________________

mhmm! that one too(:
    so pretty.
    im so jealous of herr hair i want her hairr x((

• miesquierdo

________________________

——————
    yeah this is video is AMAZINGG.. but it’s not mine!! =)!!

finally, some one with a brain in this site. definitely on your side ;)

• StarStruck33

Tish Needs to Step up to being a Mom!! I hate how she says she is there for everything her kids do… but her mothering is not workin! she needs to stop thinking she is young a can do whatever she wants… U ARE A MOTHER

• Moonbeam

Well, at least her mother is there for her, unlike her hillybilly don’t-want-to-have-anything-to-do-with-them dad that moved back to Nashville, wasn’t there for his daughters birthday, didn’t visit his family on thanksgiving and didn’t speak to his daughter in weeks.

• Marge.

damn it, i was so close to being first. FAIL. :P

• Wish

Her hair is gorgeous. :’)

• Marge.

StarStruck33 said:
    __
    AGREED.

hahahaha I beat ya to first:D

• Marge.

Miley’s such a talented girl.
    it’s sad to see her faltering.
    but i guess, she’ll learn from it, at some point.

cool

• mfan

I can’t believe Miley’s movie, So Undercover, is filming and I don’t even know who is playing her dad. I know Matthew Settle from Gossip Girl, age 41, is in it. But does he play Miley’s dad?

Keep working, great job,vector conversion, I love it! I will give it to my friends.Thanks!,Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!,nice to be here…. thanks for share.Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.digitizing software I love these stories! Keep making them!The information here is really valuable.Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!stock designsJust want to say what a great blog you got here!Keep up the good work, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

• mfan

According to the Louisiana Film commission, So Undercover, which began filming this week, will be shooting for 30 days.

I think Miley Cyrus and Mommy Tish are dating… and that Billy Ray is their 10 year old son. Something is fishy in this family, and it’s not Noah…

• Anon, man

mom must have been pissed, but hell 10 bucks says Miley will get married to a k-fed look-a-like…and the rest will be history

tish does not have control of her family

PullTheTrigger said:

SOMEBODY TELL ME THAT PHOTO IS FAKE. STABSTABSTAB
    ______

I can’t see it! What is it?

• PullTheTrigger

ROOOAAAAR. i’m a bit obsessed blad. STABSTABSTABX2

PullTheTrigger said:

ROOOAAAAR. i’m a bit obsessed blad. STABSTABSTABX2
    ___________

Who are they?

• PullTheTrigger

Who are they?

Cher Lloyd and Harry Styles (One direction) from the x factor :l

FRENCH MOVIE LOL WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES!!!

FRENCH MOVIE LOL WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES!!!

• afxpmpfjumv

sMfeCA potzdxzmgorc, [url=http://sszhtldohgyg.com/]sszhtldohgyg[/url], [link=http://giticabdbqhe.com/]giticabdbqhe[/link], http://uohzuvbaeyxk.com/

love her.

love her.

• vosale

runescape money
    Buy EVE ISK
    Buy EVE Oline ISK
    Buy eve online isk
    nike shoes
    adidas shoes
    adidas originals shoes

her mom is trying to act younger than her 18 yr old daughter….

• Dumsterrr ?

Just checking to see if my icon has changed.

• xSweetCandyxx

I really don’t like Tish….

wheres her hand going in this pic? just wondering…

• hithere

its cute they look happy…

Dec 14, 2010 @ 09:45 pm
    xdolshhex said:
    look at your back.

_

I cant really do that without a mirror :P
    *gives mirror*
    and now?

____

*looks* *whispers: What am i looking for again?* >.< . Ooh clear skin. Uh tattoo. Whose got my back?? I dont know >.< ;
    ____
    Babe, I got your back. ;)

___

:D :D
    _____
    oh btw, you got a BIG BIG BIG spider.
    ;D

LOL on my back??
    ____
    No, in your eye. Yes, on your sexy back (?

_____

Is that what you were trying to get at this whole time. Well don’t I look silly. :p aah ye my sexy back.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    hey. its me said:
    sellyismygirlcrush,
    I love your icon lmao

__

lol thank you.
    It brings great joy when people appreciate the awesomeness that is RS!<3

He was always my fav on whose line is it anyways

xdolshhex said:

did they date?

Is that Alex Gaskarth or no?
    Yep.

her hair is light brown there… fairly recent? ^_-

Moonbeam said:
    Well, at least her mother is there for her, unlike her hillybilly don’t-want-to-have-anything-with-them dad that moved back to Nashville, wasn’t there for his daughters birthday, didn’t visit his family on thanksgiving and didn’t speak to his daughter in weeks.

How do you know? Maybe Miley didn’t want him at her birthday..and I’m sure they talk on the phone.

ec 14, 2010 @ 09:47 pm
    hey. its me said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    hey. its me said:
    sellyismygirlcrush,
    I love your icon lmao

__

lol thank you.
    It brings great joy when people appreciate the awesomeness that is RS!<3

He was always my fav on whose line is it anyways

_____

Mine to. Well him and Colin are a packaged deal. :)
    GAH you have no idea how thrilled i am right now…

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    xdolshhex said:

did they date?

Is that Alex Gaskarth or no?
    Yep.

her hair is light brown there… fairly recent? ^_-

looks like it was from this summer.. I was never a big ATL fan, but they look cute together.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    ec 14, 2010 @ 09:47 pm
    hey. its me said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    hey. its me said:
    sellyismygirlcrush,
    I love your icon lmao

__

lol thank you.
    It brings great joy when people appreciate the awesomeness that is RS!<3

He was always my fav on whose line is it anyways

_____

Mine to. Well him and Colin are a packaged deal. :)
    GAH you have no idea how thrilled i am right now…

YES! they were the best. I haven’t seen that show in forever! I need to watch it. I used to love it

look at your back.

_

I cant really do that without a mirror :P
    *gives mirror*
    and now?

____
    Babe, I got your back. ;)

___

:D :D
    _____
    oh btw, you got a BIG BIG BIG spider.
    ;D

LOL on my back??
    ____
    No, in your eye. Yes, on your sexy back (?

_____
    No, actually Samara was there but i kicked her out to the Tv, and yeah..

Dec 14, 2010 @ 09:50 pm
    hey. its me said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    xdolshhex said:

did they date?

Is that Alex Gaskarth or no?
    Yep.

her hair is light brown there… fairly recent? ^_-

___

Ive never even heard one song by them. If it wasnt for this site i would of prob never heard of them.

• Moonbeam

Then why did he not know about the bong tape. It was leaked weeks before according to TMZ and Mileys people knew.

True colors..

same haha

Moonbeam said:

I have a lot of friends that do drugs and most of the time their parents are in denial.. and Billy Ray isn’t gonna come out on twitter and say “sorry guy! i knew it all along, but like she said, she cant be tamed”. he’s gonna act clueless

• hey. its me

anyways, I’m not saying that I disagree with you, but there’s no proof that Billy Ray hasn’t talked to his kids.

• wavy

did they date?

that picture looks photo shopped..cause demi’s arm looks weird in it :S

• SellyismygirlCrush

Why is this MeenuD Bitch hating on Canada? oh shes sooo lucky my twitter is being spastic at the moment. Hope she comes on here.

• crah

greyson chance is so cute. :3

• diane n.

hows it going?

did they date?

that picture looks photo shopped..cause demi’s arm looks weird in it :S

i dont think so.. it looks pretty real. I can usually tell if something is photoshopped or not.

heres another one

• crah

heres another one

of course they dated. demi date everyone. lol

heres another one

anyone know how old he is? he looks like he’s in his late 20’s IMO

• diane n.

hey. its me said:

heres another one

anyone know how old he is? he looks like he’s in his late 20’s IMO
    i think he’s like 22 or 23.

• BangThatDrum

PWETTY :D

• ShannaBannie

dude those are my house shoes…. lol

she most likely paid like 50 bucks for themm

me? six bucks, WALMART! lol

• nickjjismyhusband

StarStruck33 said:

nickjjismyhusband said:
    i love DAMON SALVATORE!! ahhhhh
    ___________________

he is my man!! Wooohoo!!
    ___________________

and mine too! wohh! haha x))

• Hollieluvsux

Im getting bored of her now, Her movies are starting to suck

• wavy

woot woot

i loved mileys hair when she had it like this:

I loved this one:
    mhmm! that one too(:
    so pretty.
    im so jealous of herr hair i want her hairr x((
    ____
    Miley’s favorite thing of herself is her hair, now i know why. :)

First :)

• nickjjismyhusband

i used to really love miley cyrus
    and then i started hating her.
    and then i started hating her less.
    and now…
    now i dont really like her but i dont hate her either. its whateverss:P

• Keisha Dudney

i feel the same way she changed alot

• nickjjismyhusband

xdolshhex said:

i loved mileys hair when she had it like this:

I loved this one:
    mhmm! that one too(:
    so pretty.
    im so jealous of herr hair i want her hairr x((
    ____
    Miley’s favorite thing of herself is her hair, now i know why. :)

haha seriously(:

• hey. its me

She was probably SO cold haha

• nickjjismyhusband

katherine is evil

2010 @ 08:45 pm
    nickjjismyhusband said:
    i love DAMON SALVATORE!! ahhhhh
    ___

ugh he’s soo sexy GAH!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Miley should read the scripts and be like “this shit is good, im going to do it” and not whatever shitty movie. :/ quality over quantity miley.

• nickjjismyhusband

it was enchanting to meet you..” <3

• hey. its me

Random New Years Eve comment, again..
    I heard Jake AND Taylor will be in it.. Hope they’re still together by them :)

• nickjjismyhusband

we

Dear Dark Chocolate,
    Why so bitter?
    Sincerely, Milk Chocolate.

• idkMyBFFjill

Wake the fuck up people, im on a study break.

• StarStruck33

_____________________

People Add me!
    ___

Okay ill add you to. :D

Dec 14, 2010 @ 09:21 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    Wake the fuck up people, im on a study break.

__

HOLA!

awww I am *tears*

look at your back.

• SellyismygirlCrush

One is the lonliest number that Ive ever known…

• SellyismygirlCrush

Two can be as bad as one its the lonliest nember since number one..

xdolshhex said:
    look at your back.

_

I cant really do that without a mirror :P

• xdolshhex

Two can be as bad as one its the lonliest nember since number one..
    what bout three?

• SellyismygirlCrush

HOLY Gramatical Errors My ass needs to go back to school STAT!

• SellyismygirlCrush

Two can be as bad as one its the lonliest nember since number one..
    what bout three?

The song dont mention 3.

look at your back.

_

I cant really do that without a mirror :P
    *gives mirror*
    and now?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Actually Three’s a crowd.

• xdolshhex

Two can be as bad as one its the lonliest nember since number one..
    what bout three?

The song dont mention 3.
    (stupid song)
    oh, saad..

• 143Miley

I’m a little bored right now..

xdolshhex said:
    look at your back.

_

I cant really do that without a mirror :P
    *gives mirror*
    and now?

____

*looks* *whispers: What am i looking for again?* >.< . Ooh clear skin. Uh tattoo. Whose got my back?? I dont know >.<;

“BFFs Miley & Tish laughing on So Undercover set.”

For once OU got something right…

look at your back.

_

I cant really do that without a mirror :P
    *gives mirror*
    and now?

____
    Babe, I got your back. ;)

Dec 14, 2010 @ 09:37 pm
    xdolshhex said:
    look at your back.

_

I cant really do that without a mirror :P
    *gives mirror*
    and now?

____
    Babe, I got your back. ;)

___

:D :D

• SellyismygirlCrush

What happend to the chick that let strangers add her on facebook?

• SellyismygirlCrush

My friend request is pending……

• PullTheTrigger

HEY GUISEEE.

Dec 14, 2010 @ 08:18 pm
    StarStruck33 said:
    would you guys believe me if I said I have Miley’s hair but in Black??

Is not very Long though….

Using every filter in Photoshop isn’t going to make you pretty…

The title of this movie reminds me of “Totally Spies”.

Dec 14, 2010 @ 10:13 pm
    crah said:

greyson chance is so cute. :3
    _________________

• PullTheTrigger

PullTheTrigger said:

SOMEBODY TELL ME THAT PHOTO IS FAKE. STABSTABSTAB
    ___________

it seems fake.. at least for me

• sofhy

faiiiiiiiiiii schifoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :P

Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• mileyistheboss

cute :D

look at your back.

_

I cant really do that without a mirror :P
    *gives mirror*
    and now?

____
    Babe, I got your back. ;)

___

:D :D
    _____
    oh btw, you got a BIG BIG BIG spider.
    ;D

did they date?

xdolshhex said:
    look at your back.

_

I cant really do that without a mirror :P
    *gives mirror*
    and now?

____
    Babe, I got your back. ;)

___

:D :D
    _____
    oh btw, you got a BIG BIG BIG spider.
    ;D

LOL on my back??

sellyismygirlcrush,
    I love your icon lmao

Dec 14, 2010 @ 09:42 pm

did they date?

beats me.. I have no idea who that dude is.

did they date?

Is that Alex Gaskarth or no?

look at your back.

_

I cant really do that without a mirror :P
    *gives mirror*
    and now?

____
    Babe, I got your back. ;)

___

:D :D
    _____
    oh btw, you got a BIG BIG BIG spider.
    ;D

LOL on my back??
    ____
    No, in your eye. Yes, on your sexy back (?

hey. its me said:
    sellyismygirlcrush,
    I love your icon lmao

__

lol thank you.
    It brings great joy when people appreciate the awesomeness that is RS!<3

did they date?

Is that Alex Gaskarth or no?
    Yep.