Miley Salvia Party When Parents Are Away

mileybongpicture43_0_0

Source told E! Online that Miley Cyrus is pissed at friend Anna Oliver: ‘Miley is really pissed because they were close. They even discussed moving in together but now Miley is pissed.’ On Miley clubbing with Kelly Osbourne & Alexis Knapp at Republic in New Orleans: ‘They were dancing in a private area upstairs

where security blocked off their section. Apparently they kept saying how much fun they had and how great the venue was. Miley was going crazy dancing when a Lady Gaga song came on. She must be a huge fan!’ On Billy Tish divorce:

‘Billy Ray always talked about moving back to Tennessee. That’s where he went after he announced his divorce and he hasn’t been back since. He plans on making the move permanent. Miley’s bong party took place in the Cyrus home in LA while both Billy Ray and Tish were away.

• bluemonday

Kelly Osbourne in a movie isn’t that like what..I like Kelly but really..that is like putting Rumer Willis in a movie…this movie will go straight to DVD!!

What is your deal with Rumer Willis?
    You’ve commented this on every post.

• sophieee

She dumped Liam for HER?
    That’s sick Miley…

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

No regrets now ‘Cause they don’t work, No regrets now, they only hurt.

• bluemonday

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

Honestly, OU, another post about salvia

They’re gonna have to create
    a new link on the side
    just for salvia. Hah! ——>

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

bluemonday said:
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

Honestly, OU, another post about salvia

They’re gonna have to create
    a new link on the side
    just for salvia. Hah! ——>

I’m surprised they haven’t done that yet tbh.
    love your icon btw ’tis really pretty. :)

SALVIA! SALVIA! SALVIA!

i have to use THE BATHROOM

• Anonimuss2.Oh

WHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!

NO MORE ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!

(hopefully!) :/

• sophieee

i have to use THE BATHROOM

we’re out of toilet paper.

I have grenade by Bruno Mars stuck in my head.

• sophieee

Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    WHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!

NO MORE ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!

(hopefully!) :/
    nahh they’re gonna have make up sex.

• sophieee

I have grenade by Bruno Mars stuck in my head.
    well get it out, it might explode…. (non funny joke lolz)
    im soooo lameeeeeeeee

• suckit

WHOLE buch of bong and salvia jokes on facebook xD

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

sophieee said:
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    WHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!

NO MORE ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!

(hopefully!) :/
    nahh they’re gonna have make up sex.
    ‘Oh my god, I just got mental pictures.. Get out.. get out..’

i have to use THE BATHROOM
    _________

not if I use it first! (?

• BangThatDrum

i have to use THE BATHROOM
    _________

not if I use it first! (?
    __________
    O_O what did you do to the toilet?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Oh, & on the bong being when her rents weren’t there….No shit! You think someone would carry a bong and pull it out with adults there? Uhhh…no.

Seriously, Oceanup? Find something else to post about. We get it, Miley took salvia. Find something new to bitch about and get over it.

O_O what did you do to the toilet?

i clogged the toilet

O_O what did you do to the toilet?

i clogged the toilet
    ______

who gave you the right to answer for me?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

They even discussed moving in together but now Miley is pissed.’

O_o

who gave you the right to answer for me?

yo momma

• BangThatDrum

O_O what did you do to the toilet?

i clogged the toilet
    ______

who gave you the right to answer for me?
    ___________
    O_o

• Voice of reason

I’m sorry but, I can’t help but laugh at everyone screaming make it stop on these posts.

This is ground breaking news – like, serious headlines. This is going to be out in the open for a while.

That’s the problem with the world today, everyone is so caught up in the media.

who gave you the right to answer for me?

yo momma
    _______

you weren’t suposed to answer that question
    (?

• Phoebe

Thank god Anna is gone… the rest of the post very… interesting… not

• BangThatDrum

Urgggh build a bridge and get over it

• Fan 4 ever

I kinda figured her parents weren’t there when she did it….

• Blankets

Very extraordinary place.I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Gloves The message here is super helpful.I will tell my friends.Thank you for all of your time & work. Beanies It has been my experience that a lot of the seemingly facts that are written in most blogs are not as exact as the writer would want you to think. Hats Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record.I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here.

• SJG97
  • hey. its me

Why was that guy going to Mileys house if he doesnt know her?

• christmascash

Hopefully Anna is gone now that (hopefully) Miley has realized she’s not a very good friend.

• xSweetCandyxx

I hope she doesn’t forgive Anna for what she did…

• dakotabillionaire

can anyone fix my gif??

• teenvogue

oceanup scheduale:
    1. hate on people we dont know
    2. open mouth + insert foot

• RiseAboveTheStorm

GET THE HELL OVER IT -__-“

im glad shes ditched anna shes no good i dont really care that miley did this it annoys me more that she has friends that just use her all the time

• Mayra.

Of course I don´t party, smoke and drink alcohol in front of my parents! that be stupid

• Mayra.

Miley is a bit naive is she trusted this Anna girl to even move in together. SMH.

she is naive and I think she just want to trust, it must be tiring being with the guard up all the time.

Whats sick about living with your friend?
    I know lots of people who are friends and live together? nothing wrong with that?

• TTFrutti

Okay, get the hell over the fact that she smoked salvia.

But I do hope that Miley ditch those people who were there with her.

get over it already yeesh..obvs her parents werent home idiot..everyone does it so what if miley did it..haha shes legal anyways

• CoinBears

Of course her parents weren’t there. Who really hosts a party with their parents upstairs?

Anyway, I kind of like that Miley’s not commenting on it. She’s not apologizing like she used to for what she did.

• Britini95

Good, Miley should be pissed at Anna! Obviously she’s not a real friend. Hopefully she cuts ties with her. I’m hoping Demi will, too….

• Britini95

Doesn’t Miley have her own house? And didn’t she own it at the time? So why not just go there? And what about her younger siblings? I’m not saying she didn’t do it at her parents house, it just would make more sense if she did it at her house.

Exactlyyy. That’s why I think she needs a parent figure right now. She’s naive. That’s reaaal bad in Hollywood.

• skyebird

really? i thought maybe tish supplied it…

FUCK YOU, MILEY CYRUS. we don’t care about you!

WHO CARES?! I can promise you that more than half the kids at my school do ILLEGAL drugs at least twice a day.. she’s 18 normal kids do waay worse things.
    Honestly just who the f cares it’s her life not yours you can’t change it. Her friend was a bitch and told on her I would be pissed too.

Damn that’s sad…(the kids at your school).

preach anon i fucking hate ou

• dakotabillionaire

yes, no more of that anna bishhhh

trash

HOEBAG

WE GET STOP FRICKKING POSTING MORE! WE HEARD IT THE FIRST TIME .. lord!

• Moonbeam

FACEPALM

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Honestly, OU, another post about salvia?

SERIOUSLYTY?? SERIOUSLY? ANOTHER SALIVA POST?

When I first heard the story it didn’t bother me and thought it was just another teenage girl pushing boundaries and having fun however having just found out that a friend has passed away from od’ing I can now she the amount of risk miley could be putting some impressionable young girls at by not commenting on her behaviour. No, miley may no longer want to be a role model, but she is. Her sexy attitude is not an issue as it does not put little girls lives in danger if they copy her. But if they copy her drug use, legal or not, it could cause them serious harm and I think it would be irresponsible for miley to ac like this never happened.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

HER PARENT WERE NOT THERE WHILE SHE WAS GETTIN HIGH?!!?!?!?! if you dont tell me i would have never known.

• suckit

could care less about how this chick fucks up her life

Keep working, great job,vector conversion, I love it! I will give it to my friends.Thanks!,Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!,nice to be here…. thanks for share.Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.digitizing software I love these stories! Keep making them!The information here is really valuable.Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!stock designsJust want to say what a great blog you got here!Keep up the good work, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

ohh im getting really sick of salvia shit. she can do wat she wants. aint none of ur biznus unless u r a poor little 5-11 year old, miley fannatic.Yea! If u think about it, slavia isnt bad or anything, 18 year do worst. BUT NOT 18 YEAR old dat have millions of little people lookin up tew them. if miley was a “NORMAL” 18 year old it wouldnt be so bad. is it bad or not?

ThIs PoSt Is BoRiNg

• wavy

rah rah like a dungeon dragon

• Gilmore

She’s pissed? Maybe you should think a little before you put a bong in your mouth, that way there would be no tape

• beautifullytrainwrecked

I’m getting bored of this whole Miley salvia thing ..

I find it weird that she let Anna tape her. I mean what did you think she was gonna do with the video? Show it to their babies in the future, after they move in together?

Riiight. I find this whole thing really stupid. She willingly lets her friend tape her smoking salvia, then the next day she tells her team to get the video back from all the people that have it? So Miley was aware that she was being taped. It was her responsibility to be more careful/smart. It was obvious that the tape was gonna get out.

• milenator

Anna is a cunt….

• justME

not trying 2 B rude,but-
    WHO TH F***ING HELL IS THIS ANNA OLIVER CHIC?
    IS SHE SO UNIMPORTENT THAT I CAN’T EVEN FIND OUT ABOUT HER WHEN I GOOGLE HER?!?!

• milenator

Billy Ray always talked about moving back to Tennessee. That’s where he went after he announced his divorce and he hasn’t been back since. He plans on making the move permanent.’

Hmmm I feel like Billy Ray wants to take Miley ‘back to tennessee’ to help her or w/e like a detox of her crazy habits which exactly reminds me of the Hannah Montana:The Movie plot Lol

• Miley Cyrus

ig-mouthed again. Read this: Mileycyrus.bz is 10 times better than you http://www.mileycyrus.bz/2010/12/14/news-miley-cyrus-goes-clubbing-with-kelly-osbourne-in-new-orleans/

• Sarah

• MyWorldHaters

Stop with the freaking salvia already. i think we all get it, she smoked salvia.Get over it. OU is acting like she killed someone O__o

I KNEW THAT ANNA OLIVER WAS BAD… IM SOO GLAD MILEY KNOWS HER TRUE COLORS NOW

• Wish

She dumped Liam for HER?
    That’s sick Miley…

They were DISCUSSING moving in, last time I checked.

• bluemonday