Camilla Belle NEW BOYFRIEND?

camilla-belle-boyfriend-85

The gorgeous Camilla Belle stepped out with her new man shop at GAP in Los Angeles. Recently Camilla topped the Annual Independent Critic’s List of the 100 Most Beautiful Famous Faces. UPGRADE or DOWNGRADE from Joe Jonas?

Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:44 pm
    lindseynicholee said:
    DOOOWWWWNNNNNNN grade.
    HAHAHA, LOOKLOOK, SHE’S SMILING. Trying to prove Taylor wronnng, my dear? ;
    ….
    whats this comment x

• TrueHollywoodGossip

need up to date gossip, youve found the right place ! take a look ! http://truehollywoodgossip.wordpress.com/ comment and subscribe for previews on fresh gossip !

DOWNGRADE FOR SURE! that man looks about 40, plus i can see his man boobs poking through his shirt…and no one should be wearing sweatpants outside unless they’re working out.

camilla is pretty and seems alright, i don’t kow much about her. but she deseerves a hotter guy…maybe this dudes nice though. i guess looks aren’t everything.

Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:09 pm
    JocelynGeee said:
    Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    JocelynGeee said:
    Amazingg she deserves # 1
    is she latina ?

half american half brazilian. Her dad is american her mom is brazilian.

_____

oh thanks lovee your icon .

thanks anon18 made it. :)

It’s sad because you don’t realize how incredibly ignorant you sound. I was born in the United States, but both my parents are Chilean. I speak Chilean Spanish. I eat Chilean food. I celebrate Chilean holidays. I identify with my Chilean culture, therefore, I truly do believe myself to be Chilean. She identifies with her Brazilian culture. In interviews she’s spoken about how her mom made sure she knew how to speak Portuguese and how her household has the Brazilian culture.
    You may consider yourself fully American and that’s fine. But others, who grow up surrounded by multiple nationalities, tend to identify themselves with both. It’s not about being pretentious. It’s about having pride in your roots and wanting to share it.

HELLS YA! You are 100% right and I agree. that other person is an idiot.

Yeah her teeth are weird she has really sharp teeth it looks wierd and a small gap in the middle of her two front teeth..always looks like she has shit in them!

ec 15, 2010 @ 08:10 pm
    Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:07 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    JocelynGeee said:
    Amazingg she deserves # 1
    is she latina ?

half american half brazilian. Her dad is american her mom is brazilian.
    ————————–
    She was born in america she is american my father was born in casa blanca..I don’t go around calling myself half morrocan and half american..I am american don’t stupid and pretencious!

her mom is brazilian, her cousins are brazilian, her grandma is brazilian and she has a house in sao paulo i think…she speaks portuguese perfectly and its proud of it. I think she is brazilian? LOL

she looks really old now

joe jonas was all style no substance. just because this guy aint hot he could be the best boyfriend ever

PROUD CAMILLA STAN XD

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Hmmm. I’m surprised. No TaySwift lyrics…yet.
    Just pressed Joe fans. LOL

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:13 pm
    =====================

& you know that becaaaaaaaaauuusssseee…???

• Anonymouse

Girl….how you go from Joe Jonas to the fat ass glasses wearing man?

• Anonymouse

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Hmmm. I’m surprised. No TaySwift lyrics…yet.
    Just pressed Joe fans. LOL

Makes you wonder what Joe will/if sing about….and I wonder what Camillia thinks…cause obviously Swift can effect her in any way.

LMAO. UPGRADE OR DOWNGRADE?

Hah, he looks like he could be her dad.

irrelevant

• SunLight Princess

WELL.. she’s dating down..

Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:24 pm
    irrelevant

yup-

• SunLight Princess

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    ec 15, 2010 @ 08:10 pm
    Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:07 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    JocelynGeee said:
    Amazingg she deserves # 1
    is she latina ?

half american half brazilian. Her dad is american her mom is brazilian.
    ————————–

Her nationality is American, her ethnicity could be half Brazilian or whatever she is. The point is.. she’s American. lol

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Oh man. I just looked at the guy.
    Looks like a Ricky. Uncle Ricky.
    Does he brush his teeth with baking soda, Cam? How many sweaters did he buy at the GAP? LMAOO. Damn, gurl. Coulda stayed w/ ur tennis fella.

• SellyismygirlCrush

lmfao I highly doubt thats her bf but even if.. to each her own.

(replying to this) – Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:32 pm
    Camz. said:

THIS. suck on that you ignorant anon :P

yay for chileans!

o this) – Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:43 pm
    Camz. said:
    yay for chileans!
    ^THIS!^
    iVIVA CHILE, MIERDA! <3
    ...
    Yo tambien soy chilena :] asi que VIVA!

Doubt if he is a boyfriend but agree that most hot guys especially the ones in Hollywood or the entertainment business would be gay or so full of themselves that they would not be good boyfriends.

Personally I don’t think that is her new boyfriend. He just looks like a passerby.

• CoolerThanU

(eww) He must be great in bed. That’s all I’m saying.

• KBsuckers

he has got to be rich…AMAZING in BED or something..she’s a beaute and she’s dating down :/ JS.

He’s probably a NICE GUY. I guess that doesn’t mean anything to you, right? Looks are all that matters? And money? And sex? Wow.
    And he’s not ugly. He’s very attractive. People like you are so annoying.

FUGLY

HHAHAHAHHAHAA

THIS GIRL IS FUCKING STUPID!

THE GUY IS FUCKING FANT AND UGLY!

CAMILLA CRAZY BICH!

YOU LOOK “MONEY” “MONEY” AND MORE PUBLICITY!

Joe will always be in love with Camilla.

Joe will always be in love with Camilla.

she is a slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She didn’t deserve Joe, but that guy is def a down grade…but what do i care.

• FrancyJonasGomez

I hope that’s her bodyguard…

Lol

I thinks she’s gorgeous! And yes, this guy is kind weird, but we don’t know him, maybe he’s a sweetheart to her. And we gotta remember that all the hot guys are taken, jerks, or gay.

looks like she’s trying to dress like swift..

• Camila Cunha

which language is spoken in BRAZIL?

I wonder who she stole him from.

• xSweetCandyxx

Ew gross

MAJOR downgrade. She’s way too pretty for him.

• blahh

And from what exactly did they assume that he’s her boyfriend !? The guy looks like he is just walking next to her.. it looks like she doesn’t even know him, they don’t fit, she’s soo dressed up and he’s :x aand PS. I don’t think Camilla has bad taste!

Major downgrade.

looks like she’s trying to dress like swift..

And doing it way better, if I might add :P

She is sooo beautiful, it’s crazy!

She does look pretty though.

she is a slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Says who? :)
    The ONLY person who has said that is Taylor Swift…don’t buy much of what she says.

She’s way prettier than Ashley.

See Taylor? This is how to wear cute dresses. Take notes :)

WHOA!!! THAT GUY IS SO NOT IN SHAPE HAHAHAHAHA I’M NOT BEING MEAN OR ANYTHING… JUST SAYIN LOL

haha, how stupid of you, Taylor who’s been copying her, all you have to do is look back in time.

• coniconiconni

so… who is she?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Just when i was leaving you post this. lol. Love her :)

• JocelynGeee

Amazingg she deserves # 1
    is she latina ?

Joe and her broke up more than a year ago…

Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    JocelynGeee said:
    Amazingg she deserves # 1
    is she latina ?

half american half brazilian. Her dad is american her mom is brazilian.

I just don’t think she is that pretty and she seems to have a serious attitude and when she smiles she has some serious fucked up teeth..Joe you are so much better off right now!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I doubt that is her boyfiend but the question abou joe is kinda…weird? they are not together.

• JocelynGeee

Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    JocelynGeee said:
    Amazingg she deserves # 1
    is she latina ?

half american half brazilian. Her dad is american her mom is brazilian.

_____

oh thanks lovee your icon .

Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:08 pm

bleh

Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:07 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Dec 15, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    JocelynGeee said:
    Amazingg she deserves # 1
    is she latina ?

half american half brazilian. Her dad is american her mom is brazilian.
    ————————–

• Camz.

• Marge.

she’s so friggen gorgeous!
    and no, that’s not her boyfriend. duh.

DOWNGRADE!

Good for her (:
    Are you seriously asking that question, though? Her and Joe dated over a year ago. :/
    But of course all the comments are gonna be about how “ugly” her new boyfriend is, or how “ugly” she is. Seiously, you guys are all so superficial.

• jackie.r.

I, also, completely agree with you. Some people are PROUD of what they are. Like, me, I was born in California, but I consider myself Mexican, because my parents are Mexican, I speak fluent spanish, and like they said, celebrate every holiday. (:
    But I do understand their point of saying her nationality is American & bla bla bla because she was born here & lives here, but still, if she wants to say she’s Brazilian, who cares, because she IS. & it’s good to be proud of where you come from & having all the amazing culture from different places.

• Camz.

I totally agree about the nationality thing. Of course, she’s American. So am I. We were born here. It’s just that the person asked if she was Latina, someone responded that she was American and Brazilian, and they went off about how she’s only American and calling herself Brazilian was pretentious.
    IT’S JUST THAT LATINO PRIDE, YA DIG? <3 ;)

downgrade much??? lol

HER MATTRESS MUST BE REALLY DIRTY…JUST SAYING

stop hating on her just because she dated joe jonas, their relationship is now gone and you shouldn’t be talking of the same shit every post about her.
    and by the way sometimes it`s not a matter were you were born, what is important is were is your family from, cause thats were your blood is from , your roots for god`s sake!
    so yes she wasy born in america, still originally from brazil!

• MICA :)

ELLA ES UNA CHICA TAN LINDA Y EL ES FEO Y GORDO¬¬
    PERDON PERO HACIA MAS LINDA PAREJA CON JOE J

He’s fug, just like her.

BYE!

wow. what does joe have to do with this. it’s over….

hmmm. he must be really sweet. or really rich.

• JoeHoe15

good for her:)

• blahblahblksheep

Ew. Moobies.

Is it just me or does he look really old?

What brand are her shoes??? :)) I want!!! And looks are not EVERYTHING! He is cute, in a nerdy sort of way.

The people saying shes not pretty are obviously jealous cause shes GORGEOUS..and sooooo much prettier than ashley might i.add

He doesn’t seem to be her boyfriend… I mean, first, he looks kinda old (not that old, but older than her, for sure!) and he doesn’t seem to be in love with her… & she doesn’t seem either!
    I don’t think he’s her new boyfriend…

Keep working, great job,vector conversion, I love it! I will give it to my friends.Thanks!,Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!,nice to be here…. thanks for share.Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.digitizing software I love these stories! Keep making them!The information here is really valuable.Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!stock designsJust want to say what a great blog you got here!Keep up the good work, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.