Jake Gyllenhaal $10K For Taylor’s Present

taylor-swift-jake-gyllenhaal-picture

Jake Gyllenhaal spent $10,000 US on a guitar for Taylor Swift’s 21st birthday, reports The Sun. Taylor spotted the Fender Gretsch, signed Chet Atkins, while she & Jake were in Nashville: ‘He spent the weekend in Nashville with her and she saw the guitar in a tiny store which a lot of A-list musicians use.

Taylor drooled over it so Jake went back to the shop later and bought it for her. He was originally going to buy it just as a gift but it ended up being perfect for her birthday.’ Jake also reportedly spent $150,000 to fly Taylor to London last month because he wanted to spend his free time with her.

Around the web

• pceloveguitar

they’re so adorable.
    boyfriends that buy things for you are the beeeest ;)
    i sound like a gold digger…:|

• KBsuckers

omg they’re gonna last long :) love them! aww and i love Jake even more :D <3

• paola

awww hes so so HANDSOME…

• peacelovehearts

Twilightlover:) said:
    AWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE

CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HOW TO SET A MOVING GIF FOR YOUR PICTURE PLZ PLZ
    You steal one from AD & upload it.. rofl

• TraceSTAN

Twilightlover:) said:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE

CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HOW TO SET A MOVING GIF FOR YOUR PICTURE PLZ PLZ
    it needs to be in gif format, 100×100 in size exactly and under 50k, a few sites them, if you don’t feel like making one

• TraceSTAN

peacelovehearts said:

Twilightlover:) said:
    AWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE

CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HOW TO SET A MOVING GIF FOR YOUR PICTURE PLZ PLZ
    You steal one from AD & upload it.. rofl

yeah that’s much easier

• putlimeinthecoconut

“he bought me a guitar… oh, then he broke my heart”
    just looking to the future here…

• peacelovehearts

paola said:
    awww hes so so HANDSOME…
    Handsome? that man is sexy as fuck.

• Twilightlover:)

TraceSTAN said:

Twilightlover:) said:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE

CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HOW TO SET A MOVING GIF FOR YOUR PICTURE PLZ PLZ

YA BUT IM RETARTED LOL

• TraceSTAN

Twilightlover:) said:

TraceSTAN said:

Twilightlover:) said:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE

CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HOW TO SET A MOVING GIF FOR YOUR PICTURE PLZ PLZ

YA BUT IM RETARTED LOL

Then do what Peace suggested, go to AD and grab one you like, they will work here.

• ClaireMichelle

Shit, I wish Jake was my boyfriend… Taylor is a lucky girl.

• putlimeinthecoconut

need. to. see. nude. scenes. on. love. and. other. drugs.
    :I

whats ad?

• tide.to.go

that’s a lot of dough

• tide.to.go

that’s a lot of dough

• _leena

Jake… Rhymes with fake, heartbreak, ache, snake.. Shese getting lazy :)

• Twilightlover:)

is t like a website or something

• peacelovehearts

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    need. to. scenes. nude. seens. on. love. and. other. drugs.
    :I
    I prefer the Heath Ledger/Jake Gyllenhaal sex in a tent.. tbh :P

• TraceSTAN
  • xdolshhex

AWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE

CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HOW TO SET A MOVING GIF FOR YOUR PICTURE PLZ PLZ

YA BUT IM RETARTED LOL

whats ad?
    _____
    Anything Disney.

• putlimeinthecoconut

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    need. to. scenes. nude. seens. on. love. and. other. drugs.
    :I
    I prefer the Heath Ledger/Jake Gyllenhaal sex in a tent.. tbh :P

ROFL.
    they where quite heartwarming. :/

She drooled on it, so of course he had to buy it. Poor jake…trying everything he can to convince people he isn’t gay. Whatever. I’d still tape that.

• Jilleh

He bought her a guitar…
    He just handed her a weapon.
    Poor thing xD

(Note. I love Taylor, but seriously Jake?)

• Anonimuss2.Oh

- GRUNTS -

He’s just buttering her up. He wants to sleep with her more often. Wants her to move in and shit. I mean, COME FUCKING ON, 100k for Thanksgivings and 10k for her birthday?! They’ve not even dated 2 freaking months yet. Whats next? 5 mil for Christmas?!
    Sugar daddy, much? -_-

“he bought me a guitar… oh, then he broke my heart”
    just looking to the future here…
    LMAO I can see it.

“He played the strings of my heart, then tore them apart…ooooohh”

You know it’s coming.

• Britini95

Damn, for $10,000 that guitar better play itself! It’s a sweet gift, though. I’m sure Taylor loved it :)

that whole london thing isn’t true! she was over here for her OWN promotional tour for her album!

• JoBrosDemiFan

Fuc* I need an icon :/

Dec 16, 2010 @ 05:30 pm
    Jake likes flat chested girls haha
    That’s because he likes them more manly….

• TwiHard01

Awwww they’re so cute together!!
    I hope they are the next Zac and Vanessa :)

Jake likes flat chested girls haha
    That’s because he likes them more manly….
    That’s kind of a fail, since Swift is super feminine and girly.

• JoeHoe15

Wow! He’s a generous boyfriend just like Joe!

• JoeHoe15

Wow! He’s a generous boyfriend just like Joe!

Wow, obligated to comprise been a scary meet with Advertising signs! I’m thrilled both you and Ashley were ok Writing Board, and that nothing got stolen.I hoped you gace the superheroes a commodities little something.Very outstanding website neon signs California.Thanks for a great post and interesting comments. I found this post while surfing for some new lyrics Los Angeles neon signs. Thanks for sharing this story.Now lets see if I can do something productive with it.

Theres a million stories around now about how teen celebrity girls was bullied including taylor and i dont believe her either. She seems like the girl in high school that only dated certain guys & ignored others. That one guy drew from tear drops…..i saw pics of him and he is HOT!!! So how can a bullied girl get the hot guy..arent they left for the popular girls??? plus shes in her 20′s if she wants ppl to respect her more and see her as mature ..she needs to grow up and learn how to solve her relationship and not learn it up to her fans..just saying

Drew? The Drew she NEVER dated, but only sang about? And I can see her getting bullied. Scrawny, tall, smart, loves country? She wasn’t as daring and beautiful as she is today.

awww

• BabyYoureAFirework

it looks like there at the spaghetti factory in nashville in this pic :o but they’re not.. awh!

• SunLight Princess

Jake is hot! Taylor.. not so much. But she’s cute..I guess..

jake g is so hot. e doesn’t seem like one of those assholes who casually dates just for no reason. he seems like a sweet boyfriend.

awwwwwwwwwwwww

• TeamSwift

They’re both so lucky!(:

wow,stars wasting money that they could give to the poor :/

• light a way

leave them alone.
    they’re adorable.

• TrueHollywoodGossip

need up to date gossip ? you’ve found the right place ! take a look ! http://truehollywoodgossip.wordpress.com/ please comment and subscribe ! :)

Hello everyone thanks for good information.Keep up the good work,embroidered caps, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.Thanks for post.custom hats, Nice to see such good ideas.I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends.I will return to check on upcoming articles.caps,Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me a lot. Just want to say what a great blog you got here!Say thank you you as your information.Now lets see if I can do something productive with it.

• loveandpeaceswift

so fucking damn cute ! :)

i wonder how much ashley tisdale hates taylor right now

• gfhfghgf

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

• xSweetCandyxx

Awwww that’s so cute <3333

• JoBrosDemiFan

I dont like this couple, but if she loves him and he really loves her… peace and love

• cantbetamed1

um I don’t remember that but Nick would obviously know himself who he was dating so why would he need Demi to tell him?lol.

• yesaella

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT STORY FROM LIKE A LONG WHILE AGO, ABOUT HOW THIS ANON COMMENTED WITH A STORY OF HOW SELENA STOLE NICK FROM MILEY AND HOW DEMI TOLD THE JOBROS ABOUT IT AN WHATNOT?? not like theres any new news about it lol i just want to know if anyone remembers it. cause like it just came and went in like a blink of an eye hahaha

1st!

Jake likes flat chested girls haha

Jake likes flat chested girls haha
    Statistics show most men fool around with big boobed girls, but when it comes time for serious relationships they like small boobed girls LMAO. I’ve never had the opportunity to share that fascinating story before.

aww thats cute

• putlimeinthecoconut

FUCKING LOVE YOU. <3

• _leena

Why do guys still wanna date her? I mean shese scary. Like what she did after the Joe breakup, after the taylor breakup, the song about John… Plus she aint that hot… I mean shese sending a message like: Break my heart && I’ll break your rep. Not cool, not cool.

• KM

This was already proved to be false.

dam that bitch ain’t worth that much i wish i would bye a bitch a expensive gift she better be giving it up

• peacelovehearts

Again oceanup, my name is Annalynne NOT Taylor.. smh

• cantbetamed1

I want Jake to date me.He is a sweetie :)

• Just Sayin’

“reports The Sun”

That’s impossible! The Sun doesn’t report! It just makes shit up.

Just sayin’

• Twilightlover:)

AWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE

CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HOW TO SET A MOVING GIF FOR YOUR PICTURE PLZ PLZ

• hotlikefireworks

Handsome? that man is sexy as fuck.
    Not as sexy as Heath Ledger was. That man was the def. of walking sex.

_____________________

This. IDK why any guy would put his self in that situation unless he wants to sleep with her which is the case i think. Its funny how she has to WHORE!!! around Hollywood to write and sell music. It makes her seem like a 14 year old but shes dating jake who is very mature….yep hes not going to take advantage of her

• Spy in Disguise

If I were a boy, I would be scared to date her.

• vonvonbon

well someone is in love <3

*leave it up to her fans

She wasn’t really bullied in high school. It was before she moved to Tennessee. Like her childhood years.

She has such a cute hat!

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkeeeeeee
    Why’d you brrreeeaaaaakkkeeee my heart

(Sparkly sounding outro)

• cantbetamed1

Jaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkeeeeeee
    Why’d you brrreeeaaaaakkkeeee my heart
    …wish I knew from the start,
    that we’d never get that far,
    even though you bought me a guitar.
    ooooh yeah, yeah,ooooh
    lmao can’t wait to hear what tay comes up withXD