Miley Cyrus BULLY OR BULLIED?

miley-cyrus-bullied-article8

However, this girl claims Miley Cyrus was a bully.

Credit: J-14, MileyFans.Net.

duck face??? pathetic hahaha poor famewhore!!!

Miley Cyrus needs attention and needs to be talked about, so a sex tape is inevitable and to be honest I cannot wait.

i dont hate miley but honestly i can see her more as the bully than the bullied.

she made up the bully thing for attention. when i was reading miles to go i’m like…this is so made up. it was so obvious that the whole section on her being the victim in middle school was bull shit.
    plus her friend lesley has a twitter & she reminds me of some bitches i went to high school with. stuck up & rich!!!

well people did confirm that miley was been bullied you idiot. they even had the cops over.

__________
    Cops? O_o

I believe she was a bully. She’s just a liar.
    so true!! but also miley was even more ugly and disgusting when she was in school, her teeth are so fucking horrible and nasty, and she has so many acne, she was definitely a loser, soo i guess it was soo easy to make fun about someone like her….

oh well if they had the cops over it must be true.

Are these celebs serious? All their stories sound the same. How come everyone has experienced an “operation make [insert celebrity name here] miserable”? I don’t know who to believe anymore.

___________
    Well most likely everyone has been bullied in his/her life

• miley4ever

commonnn in this ages miley was soo innocent…she wasnt bully this is sure i dont know if she was soo poor but i can believe it becuse in scool everybody was jeaoulse her and still…..think about it

you dont have to be a selena fan to say your opinion lol i am not a selena fan that doesnt mean i have to believe what miley say

Ok almost everyone has had some sort of trouble with bullies in school. I know I have.
    That said, the way these celebrities describe it, it’s like the whole school made an OFFICIAL pact/operation against them. I mean wtf?? I doubt that happened and if it did, there must’ve been a reason EVERYONE hated them this much O_o so yeah I don’t think they were as innocent as they claim…must’ve been something that sparked the hate.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I voted bully. xD

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I voted bully. xD
    ________
    Mean how can you know ;) you weren’t there

• mileysmiley

craps i dont believe miley was a bully

___________
    Well most likely everyone has been bullied in his/her life

Yeah, but I don’t buy their stories. They make themselves sound like complete angels and everyone else like the worst people ever XD I don’t know about that..

AMEN. the stuff miley said happened to her sounds like the dramatic bullying that you only see in movies. yeah there were “mean girls” in my middle/high school but they never physically beat someone up or did anything like that. she’s a LIAR!!

I believe she was a bully. She’s just a liar.

________________________________________

Exactly. Isn’t it pretty obvious?!

Miley I love you more!!

People dont believe everything OCEANUP say.

___________
    Well most likely everyone has been bullied in his/her life

Well a lot of it is possible. Like for ex. I got bullied by one of my second grade teachers but if I’d ever published that they would never believe me while it did happen.

• zohar249@walla.com

the hate
    there is a reason JEALOUS

• xomirandajonasxo

she was not poor lol her father was famous and she was a cheerlader why would she get bullied

• xomirandajonasxo

the hate
    there is a reason JEALOUS

Hm I don’t know. I’m sure she could’ve been a bit bullied, but I think this is exaggerated.

u need to shut up stop bieng jelouse of her

• D

You know what, regardless of whether Miley Cyrus was a bully, doesn’t make you any less of a bitch. You shouldn’t talk that way about people, everyone has feelings.

And you’re saying Miley Cyrus was bully? Well you need to take a step back, and listen to yourself.

i honestly think that she did the bullying and the people that she bullied or the people that saw her bullying others weren’t going to take her crap so they retaliated.

side note : taylor lautner is a liar! he was not bullied when he went to school! he was an egotistical asshole!

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

I can’t believe that more than 50% believe that girl!!! Miley wasn’t a bully!!!!

I believe she was a bully. She’s just a liar.

she has such and ugly and fat round face!!! and poor pathetic tryind so har for be sexy, stop to put your mouth like that, you has horrible lips and disgusting teeth, so gross!!!!!!!!!!

selena fans … stop the hate.

it’s okay that you not like Miley … but this it is too much.

dont be the bullie!

• myboyinwoods

as much as i love her, i think she bragged at school about her dad, when nobody gave 2 shits about him tbh. so maybe she thoguht she was better than everyone else? dunno, just a thought

Miley was never an innocent girl..

miley seems so confident, i doubt she was bullied.

• karaclouds

i know, i know i hope – but dunno if you’ll get this but OLLY?

MURS?!?!

no the supposed 6th member of the band – have you not watched the f factor

karaclouds said:
    i know, i know i hope – but dunno if you’ll get this but OLLY?

MURS?!?!

no the supposed 6th member of the band – have you not watched the f factor

ohhhh:L no i havent xD

• bella

are you really going to believe some shitty girl that is just jealous of miley’s fame and wants to take advantage of it??? seriously, guys. you don’t have to believe EVERYTHING you read!! miley may be making A LOT of mistakes lately, but that doesn’t mean she’s a bad person, or a mean girl. that means she’s REAL.

Obviously she was a bully, no matter how scrawny she was, her dad was famous and would have homeschooled her if it was that bad, she just did the bullied thing for sympathy votes, because she was nowhere when she said she was being bullied

• copymonster

I voted for bully .

Seriously! WHY would she lie about being BULLIED do you have any idea how much it HURTS when someone calls you names or actually physically hurt you just because THEY don’t like you… NO ONE (I hope) would lie about, who the hell is that girl that said this? (except for another famewhore wants attention for 2 minutes is it even confirmed that she went to the same school? GOSH

Blah blah blah. Yes, we know what’s it’s like. Almost every kid gets bullied. It’s just kind of annoying that every celebrity is “coming out” with those stories all of a sudden. It’s not even taken seriously any more, it’s like a fashion -_-

This is bullshit, that girl maybe does know mileu since along time ago.. but now she’s just trying to make money by saying shit about miley..i don’t believe that miley was a bully …remember the first season og hannah montana she was a little short/skinny/innocent girl….i don’t think thts a bully..and plus i bet tht girl bullied miley…..oh and if miley lied in her book how come tht girl is just talking about it now ? HUH

i’m so agreeing with u :) .thumbs up for bella.!!!!

I DON´T BELIEVE HER A SINGLE WORD…

miley wasn’t a bully, wake up guys.
    she always say the truth.
    this girl, nicole, just want fame and money, she just doesn’t care about the truth!!!

You know all of this…how exactly? Miley has told fibs before, every human being has. And you don’t know the other girls, so I don’t think you should badmouth them unless there’s proof of what you’re saying.

fuck ou miley hating ass bitches dont be bitter

LMAO Calm down. Most people here stan for Miley like crazy, cursing out her “haters”. I’ve never seen this many Miley fans on other site.

• taylorllama

um ya miley was definitely a bully.
    of course every celeb would have had to be bullied…so why not miley be bullied to? just another way she can make more money if people feel bad for her, right?

• Vic_2763

Miley is so small in size, it redic to think of her bullying anyone =]

• StoryOfUs

Why you don’t go take care of your lifes? None knows, we weren’t there.

• Phoebe

Seriously! WHY would she lie about being BULLIED do you have any idea how much it HURTS when someone calls you names or actually physically hurt you just because THEY don’t like you… NO ONE (I hope) would lie about that, who the hell is that girl that said this? (except for another famewhore wants attention for 2 minutes is it even confirmed that she went to the same school? GOSH

• Francesco

This poll is so stupid.
    GUYS THE ANSWER IS BULLIED!
    STOP TALKING SHIT!

myboyinwoods said:
    everyone gets fucking bullied. no. the only one i believe is demi’s.

yeah cuz it’s not like we have seen demis horrible myspace comments about her “friends” or anything.
    demi is a whore get over it

Home gurl was a cheerleader her daddy was/is rich don’t really think she was all that bullied.. herd she showed up with her bf on the first couple of Hannah montana shoots or what ever. Annoys me that every celeb has been bullied my bum..

• partyindabaham

Maybe she was the bully.

She was a cheerleader, one whose famous dad had lots of money and based on her personal pictures, she had a lot of girl friends so I doubt this whole pack of attractive girls couldn’t have said anything while huge girls were looking for new meat to harass.

• LovingMiley

we are all bullied and bully in school,and what is she was bully?!to be bully or bitch is the only way to dont be bullied,one time i was bullied(only a littel bit) but I always returned in the same manner and never allow them to humiliate me cuz know what i want!!btw now im bully,but only sometimes when someone realy goes on my nerves and im was and im and im g allways gona to be bitch for the ppl who hates me but i dont hate no one cuz my heart doesnt work on that way i the most of the time ignor them! so i support and love miley no matter was she bully or bullied!

• Miley Cyrus

Fuck you if you think Miley is a bully. Do you know Nicole Mullen-Holm? No! Have you ever talked to that bitch? No!
    But do you know Miley? Yes! And she’s NOT a LIAR!!

• TwiHard01

SubwayToVenus said:
    Miley isn’t the type of girl that gets bullied in school, Miley had money, Miley’s dad was famous, she was thin, pretty, she was a cheerleader, I don’t freaking buy it, she was not bullied in school, seriously.
    I’m not saying she was a bully either, but I don’t buy that bullied shit.

Agree.
    I think she had friends who only liked her for her fame and money.
    And she was ignored by others who didnt really care.
    And she took it as bullying.

• TwiHard01

how could y’all say she was the bully???!!! well, none of us were there, but i belive she was bein bullied. poor thing :(

How ddo you know she was bullied??
    Were YOU there!!!???!

• TwiHard01

Miley Cyrus said:
    But do you know Miley? Yes! And she’s NOT a LIAR!!

Do you personally know Miley Cyrus??!
    Have you talked to that bitch?? No!
    So wtf….FTW!!

fuck ou miley hating ass bitches dont be bitter

she was bullied i knew her from personal experiances

100% BULLY she isnt inocent

Hello everyone thanks for good information.Keep up the good work,embroidered caps, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.Thanks for post.custom hats, Nice to see such good ideas.I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends.I will return to check on upcoming articles.caps,Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me a lot. Just want to say what a great blog you got here!Say thank you you as your information.Now lets see if I can do something productive with it.

• Gaabi.

Creed !!!!! deary us she was a victim and you do not acreitam .. poor little girl’s leaving her alone with her problems and everyone knows she has a comeback.
    OuvirLer foneticamente

miley wasn’t a bully, wake up guys.
    she always say the truth.

• MileyCyrusRox7

• BangThatDrum

OMFG tomorrow my last final -SPASMS- finally!

• MORICETSZ

omg at u betches voting BULLY

lol

I think she was bullied. She still IS. She was bullied when she had a twitter, she gets bullied by papparazzi, by the medias, and by you a-holes. So whether she looks like the “bully” type, she’s the one that gets all the heat from people that hate her, and that’s pretty freaking sad. Hell, I’ve seen Hannah Montana before and she looked like the very silly/dorky kind of girl as a kid. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did struggle in school. She wasn’t very pretty as a kid either, and I DO believe girls can be cruel.
    The girl hasn’t been able to escape being bullied. So da fuck to those who say she was a bully? Most of you bully her saying she has “ugly teeth” and “ugly mouth”, and all that shit. This whole thing is BS, just lay off the matter. This is really ridiculous. The girl would’ve gotten torn apart if she even tried bullying. Have you all seen the size of her body when she was a kid? Puh-lease. Kids are shallow. Whether many of you admit it or not. So get over this crap already. And all of YOU are pretty damn shallow thinking that “rich” and “famous” daddy made her a brat. Way to stereotype. A LOT of those “rich” and “famous” get bullied EVERYDAY for being in the business.

• Elio Armato

New song called
    “L.O.V.E” feat. TONE
    made this in my bedroom, so if ya dig
    check out more songs on my soundcloud.

• MORICETSZ

I don’t think Nick was bullied.
    I do think Joe and Kevin were, but not Nick, in their E true hollywood story, his teacher said, girls would follow him all over the playground.
    Plus, he wasn’t ugly, didn’t wear glasses and he was a bad student and failed his exams.
    I don’t think that’s the stereotype of a bullied guy.

omg he was even awesome when he was a kiddo. <3
    ive never seen that show… why havent i seen that!

• Disdain

I don’t know what to think but oh well.

• KBsuckers

i think she was bullied but because she was a bully..smh Operation Make Miley Miserable my ass -_-‘

• Disdain

All I know is, I love Miley. And if she was the bully, then I guess she’s just fake.

But will still love her.

I just love her too much, even when she does stupid things. :|

KBsuckers said:

_________
    Aaaw go to AD your icon is there in such better quality

Disdain said:

But will still love her.

I just love her too much, even when she does stupid things. :|
    ___
    HI DUR

HI DUR
    _

Haiii :)

omg he was even awesome when he was a kiddo. <3
    ive never seen that show… why havent i seen that!

Search it on Youtube.
    Jonas brothers E! True hollywood story.
    Yeah, he’s always awesome.
    Awesomeness is forever intact.

Disdain said:

HI DUR
    _

Haiii :)
    ________
    How are you ;)

• Disdain

All right, so my favourite bands are:

Tegan And Sara (Girls in my icon)
    Paramore
    &
    Kings Of Leon

Any other band suggestions? :D

• QueenRoxxy

QueenRoxxy said:

who the fuck cares?

people are going to hate om miley anyway. she is miley fucking cyrus. They LOVE to hate on everything she does. even if its fake,.

agree. -.-

• miesquierdo

OMG U GUYS ARE SO STUPID.. BULLIED OF COURSE.. THIS GIRL JUST WANT TO BE FAMOUS.

• miesquierdo

AGRRE: that girl said in an different interview, that she was one of her classmates, and was bullied by Miley when she was 13. HALLO? 13= Miley was already Hannah Montana.

• Hannahh

I don’t think she bullied or was the bully.
    I kind of feel like she was a part of that cut-throat group of friends that are all mean to each other. Like, Mean Girls. They’re all awful to each other. :P
    Maybe.

• Moonbeam

Of course she was a bully and beat up all those bulky fat chicks. SMH.

• Hannahh

And my on topic post is probably way off topic by now, haha.

OMG! I just got a BlackBerry! :D

• Hannahh

OMG! I just got a BlackBerry! :D

:O
    Do you like it??? :D

:O
    Do you like it??? :D
    _

OMG yes! It’s so pretty! It’s silver! :D

And is she was nothing from both?! For people who don’t belive it: there are still girls in high school who just enjoy life and who are not bullied or bully someone!

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Miley stans, DONT DENY MILEY WAS A BULLY!
    Haters, DONT DENY SHE WAS BULLIED!

I think it was both, tbh. Miley was what? 12? Of course she was gonna brag about HM and her record deal and her daddy and her modelling. She probably made every girl feel small. I Think the kids got mad and turned against her and bullied her…just to shrink her head.
    It was both IMO, but I think BOTH stories are over exaggerated.

You know, there’s plenty of desperate famewhores out there that does whatever it takes to get their five little minutes in the spotlight… Seen it, heard it before already. Just another pathetic girl without a life.

• Wish

I think she thought she had power because of her dad, and she used it but not in the right way… just a thought.

• CassieL

MiLEY DOSENT SEEM LIKE THE GIRL TO LET PEOPLE BULLY HER SHE SEEM LIKE THE GIRL THAT WOULD SOCK A BITCH IN THE FACE LOL

Everyone has been bullied and done their share of bullying. Just some more than others. Either way, we weren’t there so how could we vote on a situation we weren’t even present for?

• Claire

the only one famous stars who I really think that were bullied are Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato. Demi because of her body and stuff and Taylor because it’s impossible not to trust her if she’s ALWAYS so honest and even if we all know that in school she oldy had a few friends. but Miley doesn’t seem like that kind of girl at all. even before I knew about her being bullied or being a bully, I always thought that she was the kind of girl who’s like with the populars and stuff. I bet that’s what she was like.

“operation make miley miserable” WTF i don’t buy it

MTE. She’s making it sound like the whole school functioned and revolved around her (and making her miserable). I highly doubt it, kthnx

• Disdain

We were doing secret santa and my secret santa bought me popcorn and sweets! Aww! She’s Hungarian and hardly understands any word we say tho :P

the only celeb that was actually bullied was demi lovato

QueenRoxxy said:

QueenRoxxy said:

who the fuck cares?

agree. -.-

i agree too.

where’s the don’t give a fuck option?

Haha that’s exactly what I thought when I read this. This was in high school, who cares?? It’s over and everyone involved is probably a different person now (at least, they should be)

yeah and Taylor S .

• D

Exactly. Everyone on this website who mad mouths, slanders, or talks vulgar about someone is a Bully. And it goes both ways…

The people who get bullied, also talk about others as well. Kids are brats.

• m

where’s the don’t give a fuck option?

yesaella said:

THATS HOW YOU KNOW SHES LIEING, CAUSE NO BODY MAKES A FREAKING ‘MISSION’ TO BULLY SOMEONE AND THEN PUTS A NAME ON IT. its so stupid. you just bully them. its not planned.

ou’re stupid. i was friend of a bully and they ‘planned’ to make some girl life a hell.

• yesaella

• viciousmagic

I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU STUPID PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THAT GIRL.

Honestly, I understand that you guys hate her but just because you THINK Miley’s a slut right now, doesn’t mean she was one in the past.

Think, most of the artists YES WERE bullied at school. 10% of them were actually bullys. Why? Because most of time, people who are rejected in life, who are shy and stuff, end doing theater and singing, and expressing their selves throught their art. That’s why we never see bullys being famous.

So you guys are being ridiculously blind. The hate blinds you. You believe in a girl that know one knows who is. After seeing all those celebrity’s friends taking advantage of them, you believe in that girl. EVERYONE wants to take advantage on celebrities.

This is LAME, I’m telling you. If you were a little bit smarter you’d clearly see that.

• viciousmagic

you guys are going to break your faces when people prove that this girl is LIEING, that this is FAKE.

• slice

i dont understand how she bullies people, what does she do to other people that makes her a ‘bully’ ?

• erinh404

i usually don’t believe random sources that just tell tabloids shit that’s totally off the wall but i never believed she was bullied. not for a second. and i also never believed demi lovato was really all that bullied either. i feel like at most those girls were lightly teased, but they way overreacted and act like they were these huge bullying issues. i mean everyone’s bullied in middle school. get over it

I got a BlackBerryyyyy

Oh yeahhhh

• Disdain

Follow me on my new twitter :)

I just saw the m.v for Kings Of Leon – Pyro… so sad D:

• Sarcasm was always intended

“operation make miley miserable” WTF i don’t buy it

My friend went to school with her, she was most deffinately a bully.

• keepontalkingshit

You’re so annoying
    Miley wasn’t a bully.
    why would she lie about it?
    And why would we think that she was a bully because someone said that?

bully

• Disdain

My friend went to school with her, she was most deffinately a bully.
    _

You’re so annoying
    Miley wasn’t a bully.
    why would she lie about it?
    And why would we think that she was a bully because someone said that?
    _

Ikr?

the only celeb that was actually bullied was demi lovato
    _

Ikr?

exactly… these people are such morons..

• BangThatDrum

How about we weren’t there? O_o and stupid poll ou -_-‘

• mileyanddemilover

Ok people just stop hatin on Miley just because she is famous! Wouldnt you feel bad if you read all these negative comments about you? I voted that she was bullied. I have the copy Miles To Go and I absolutely believe that she was bullied. And why are you all hatin on Miley??? Miley may not be perfect but you arent either so stop it!

because it builds their image? it makes people feel bad for them & makes them seem like they’re “just like everybody else”, when really i highly doubt that most celebrities were bullied. it’s for their image.

plus one of my friend’s is in a frat with a guy who went to high school with taylor swift & he said she was nice but she wasn’t bullied in anyway during middle//high school, but taylor said she was.

• _liesyoutold

Why is it like, every celebrity has been bullied?

she seems to be very full of herself anyway & quite confident w/ her body so i don’t think it left any scars,its just ‘fashionable’ to claim urself as a former bullied child so she just jumped on the bandwagon

Why do you say that she’s confident? Usually people who act too cocky are actually trying to hide their insecurities. Especially girls who dress in skimpy outfits, usually they’re seeking for approval/compliments. At least in my experiences (been there myself actually :\)

• Shana Doodee Minaj

________
    Grow up you apperanlty have no idea what kind of bully can happen.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m not saying she was a bully either, but I don’t buy that bullied shit.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

All I know is I’ve seen tons of pictures of Miley from when she was young and she’s always surrounded by tons of friends and smiling real big…I don’t know if she was a bully, but this story’s exaggerated..her childhood doesn’t seem bad at all.

xomirandajonasxo said:

___________
    A singer here was bullied because her dad had loads of money and she got droven to school by a jaguar…

• xomirandajonasxo

lol whats the name of the singer because what SINGER get bullied

SubwayToVenus said:

I’m not saying she was a bully either, but I don’t buy that bullied shit.
    __________
    You have no idea how many rich kids get bullied too

Dec 16, 2010 @ 08:49 am

I believe she was a bully. She’s just a liar.

________________________________________

Exactly. Isn’t it pretty obvious
    of course you are mileys haters so it doesnt matter what you voted becuse you are against her no matter what

Dec 16, 2010 @ 08:49 am

I believe she was a bully. She’s just a liar.

________________________________________

Exactly. Isn’t it pretty obvious

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Why did that girl chose to disprove Miley 2 yrs afterthe book was published. She had plenty of time to disprove miley. Seems to me she just wants her 15 mins of fame.

• xomirandajonasxo

and miley want her 15 minutes of victim but finally somebody came and told the truth about her

There was a very similar story from another girl when Hannah Montana first started…js.

Dec 16, 2010 @ 08:49 am

I believe she was a bully. She’s just a liar.

________________________________________

Exactly. Isn’t it pretty obvious

• L.

It may be some other bullshit, but Miley’s fans are blind. She says something and that’s it, that’s the truth. Open your eyes to the possibilities, jerks. I really think she bragged herself because of her dad when she on school. And for those saying “you weren’t there to know if she was a bully.” well, neither were you to know if she was the bullied one. :) js

___________

Nah, the more money you have, the more girls wanna hang ou with you, believe me, I am surrounded by fake girls who follow me everwhere just because of the money I have, and because of my looks, I’m not braggin about it, I’m just saying High school is a very hard period where none of the girls you think are your friends, are not really interested in you as a person, money is everything to those people.

• fan4lyftwitter

I love when people use the cheerkeading excuse to explain she wasn’t bullied. If you read her book you would know she joined cheerkeading outside of school to get away from the bullies and make friends….

• Empire_State_of_Mind

I do agree that Miley likely exaggerated the bullying story.

Empire_State_of_Mind said:

_______________
    Exactly! And where are those girls who got bullied then? I mean they’d have a juicy story for the media!

• fan4lyftwitter

Cheerleading not kneading lol

Dec 16, 2010 @ 08:55 am
    Empire_State_of_Mind said:

youre right its a big invention to get a little bit fame

• myboyinwoods

people are such gullible nobs.

__________
    You have no idea how many rich kids get bullied too

I don’t think so.
    When daddy can kick your ass out of the school, and you get the chance to meet famous people, you don’t get bullied.

• L.

Just because I believe she was a bully, doesn’t mean I’m a hater. I’m her fan, but I’m not as hipocrit as some of you are.

SubwayToVenus said:

___________

_________
    She said otherwise and she was 27 when she wrote it so don’t say it’s for attention yet now she looks like the one who would bully just because of her outfits like all you here most likely asume while in her concerts she always picks girls out to sing to

bully.

she is strong to be bullied.

SubwayToVenus said:

__________
    You have no idea how many rich kids get bullied too

I don’t think so.
    ____________
    Lool rich doesn’t always mean famous people

• myboyinwoods

i believe she was the bully. my opinion, dont like it, i dont give a shit.

________
    Grow up you apperanlty have no idea what kind of bully can happen.

i actually do but i don’t believe it happened to miley cyrus. anyone who buys her story is ridiculously gullible!!!!

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Lol…But it took them two years after the book was published. And right after the video of Miley smoking. Hmmm…I would have taken more seriously if the had said something about it when the book was published or they hadnt gone to tabloid.

_______________

Like I said, this isn’t the first story that comes out. There was a girl who claimed Miley bullied her and others when Hannah first started.

i believe miley theres reason why everybody hate her-she was(and still) famous reach and beautiful

• myboyinwoods

theres no winning in sticking up for miley in this. cause everyones saying the same pissing thing. she’s not all innocent, so stop being such a gullible bastard all your pissing life and move on,

• WYLMITE?

She can’t be tamed.

_________

Lmao, I’m no saying she was a bully neither I am saying she’s doing this for attention I’m just saying this “I was bullied” shit sells and I can’t see Miley getting bullied.
    And lots of artists pick up fans to sing to them on stage, does that mean they were bullied at school? lol,no.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Link?

• L.

High School should be called Hell School.

• BangThatDrum

Grow up you apperanlty have no idea what kind of bully can happen.

Well move along then

• fan4lyftwitter

She was eleven when she left school at that age you are not popular for being pretty lmao. Atvthat age the bullies are the bigger girls who feel popular… This isn’t high school

• karaclouds

look, i think that maybe she might have been bullied(possibly for being the daughter og BRC).
    but IMO as ive seen miley grow up, i think there are parts where she was a bully…

SubwayToVenus said:

Have you seen miley pictures at 11/12 or even HM you could snap her in 2

well, she’s been bullied now…

• EX-FAN MILEY

DO NOT BELIEVE A MILEY!

FIRST .- WHY IS SHE IS NOT SHY TO DO SO SHE NEEDS A SHIRT OF FORCE AS YOUR FRIENDS SAY!

SECOND .- DECLARES THAT DOES NOT LIKE DEPSEUS PATTINSON AND SAYS YES!
    DO NOT LIKE THE POP AND THE PRACTICE IN YOUR CD’S

THIRD .- EVER SMOKING AND DRUGS NOW!

DECEPTION TO MILEY!

IS A BIG LIAR

• Julianna

Bully or Bullied I don’t care.. If its true we can see she was the hbic since she was little.

• majups_

miley is fucking awesome. who cares if, idk, 5 years ago she was a bitch and people were bitches with her?

now she has a different life, she is a badass bitch hehe

oceanUP get some real news! sorry but why would someone lie about bullying?! this is the most stupid thing you have posted yet!
    so what if you dont like miley one) other people do and two) you seem to be trying to destroy her career.
    miley has grown up that is what a lot of 18 year olds do! so either be quiet or say nice things about her because recently it’s only been negative.

• EX-FAN MILEY

DO NOT BELIEVE A MILEY!

SECOND .- DECLARES THAT DOES NOT LIKE DEPSEUS PATTINSON AND SAYS YES!
    DO NOT LIKE THE POP AND THE PRACTICE IN YOUR CD’S

THIRD .- EVER SMOKING AND DRUGS NOW!

DECEPTION TO MILEY!

IS A BIG LIAR

• Watch your back

Dec 16, 2010 @ 10:49 am
    EX-FAN MILEY said:

DO NOT BELIEVE A MILEY!

SECOND .- DECLARES THAT DOES NOT LIKE DEPSEUS PATTINSON AND SAYS YES!
    DO NOT LIKE THE POP AND THE PRACTICE IN YOUR CD’S

THIRD .- EVER SMOKING AND DRUGS NOW!

DECEPTION TO MILEY!

IS A BIG LIAR

Depseus Pattinson who? A Miley? Good job, girl.

• Julianna

EX-FAN MILEY said:

DO NOT BELIEVE A MILEY!

SECOND .- DECLARES THAT DOES NOT LIKE DEPSEUS PATTINSON AND SAYS YES!
    DO NOT LIKE THE POP AND THE PRACTICE IN YOUR CD’S

THIRD .- EVER SMOKING AND DRUGS NOW!

DECEPTION TO MILEY!

IS A BIG LIAR

ROFL.

She can’t be tamed.

but she will be blamed.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Lmao, people actually think she was a bully.. Honestly i don’t like the girl, but i don’t think she was a bully. Why would she make up shit about being bullied that’s pretty pathetic.

• WYLMITE?

I definately would not buy Taylor’s bullying story.

Nice post — this really hits home for me neon signs wholesale.The message here is super helpful.The message here is super helpful.I will give it to my friends Business Signs. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!Wow! what an idea LED neon sign! What a idea ! Superb .. Amazing!Thanks for sharing LED Signs, I found this story while googling for free lyrics, useful comments and good points made.

____________
    Lool rich doesn’t always mean famous people

It does most of the time.
    If you are rich you can afford a very famous artist to sing to you at your sweet sixteen, you can afford front row seats in concerts everyone wants to go, you can even make your dad pay for you to meet them even though you have no meets and greets.

Grow up you apperanlty have no idea what kind of bully can happen.

Well move along then

…?

SubwayToVenus said:

____________
    Lool rich doesn’t always mean famous people

It does most of the time.
    _________
    Uh… are you from America or something? Because here being rich doesn’t mean getting famous people to sing at your party

I would venture to say she was a bully. Making fun of Demi and Selena video, anyone? lol I just watched that again the other day and they were straight up bitches

• L.

She can’t be tamed.

but she will be blamed.

LMAO

• myboyinwoods

everyone gets fucking bullied. no. the only one i believe is demi’s.

• ShannaBannie

i was never bullied. and half the crap celebs say is just to make them look better.

• WYLMITE?

She can’t be tamed.

but she will be blamed.
    If she continues with all the things she has been doing lately.

• karaclouds

THIS. plus, marina is fucking amazing live!

Have you seen miley pictures at 11/12 or even HM you could snap her in 2

So? Girls do not get physical at that age dude, there’s another way of bullying at that age.
    I have always been a bitch during my whole life with some girls in school and believe me, I never kicked someone’s ass that’s just low and it makes you look like a damn guy.

Why were people jealous of her? Cause she’s rich? How did they know she’s rich? Did she brag?

• myboyinwoods

drake concert 14th january. im excited. can you tell.

YO

• SubwayToVenus

everyone gets fucking bullied. no. the only one i believe is demi’s.

THIS.

She can’t be tamed.

but she will be blamed.
    If she continues with all the things she has been doing lately.

agreed, im actually starting to dislike her now :| sad;

Operation Make Miley Miserable?? They had a named operation just for that? I don’t buy it.

SubwayToVenus said:

Have you seen miley pictures at 11/12 or even HM you could snap her in 2

_______
    I didn’t mean any kicking or anything? But as in you say something and she’s get scared and run

• L.

She lived in a small town in TN and her dad was famous all around the country. The question is: HOW wouldn’t they know she was rich? ¬¬

karaclouds said:

THIS. plus, marina is fucking amazing live!

omg i know! i went to glastonbury this year, she was amazing!

_________

It was an example of what some rich brats do to show off their money, stop trying to make excuses for her, you guys would believe anything Miley says, I love Nick jonas, do I believe he’s a virgin, a saint who has never kissed a girl before? NO, cause I’m not a idiot, I have a life, and I don’t buy famous people’s shit to sell.

karaclouds said:

THIS. plus, marina is fucking amazing live!

omg i know! i went to glastonbury this year, she was amazing!

OMFG, I went to TITP, which was fucking awesome – EMINEM ;) sooo jealous your going to see drake!
    im away to rihanna soon, so take that!

Have you seen miley pictures at 11/12 or even HM you could snap her in 2

_______

Wtf? How can you tell what her personality was like from a bunch of photos?

I could’ve been broken in 2 when I was little and I didn’t take shit from anyone XD even though there were bullies, I just told them off or ignored them.

And the worst bully I had didn’t seem like a bully at all..she seemed like she could “break in 2″ as well. Most girls seem little and innocent at that age.

• WYLMITE?

She can’t be tamed.

but she will be blamed.
    If she continues with all the things she has been doing lately.

agreed, im actually starting to dislike her now :| sad;
    I never was a big fan of hers.
    She’s nothing special, but its just my opinion.

SubwayToVenus said:

________
    LOL I don’t think she’s perfect. Nobody is and if she’s wrong I’ll see it but she did nothing to hurt anyone. And do I believe she’s a virgin? No. Do I care? No. Do I care that she smokes? It’s her body. Do I like it that she did that bong thing? No? Will I hate? No because it’s her own life and if there’s something to defend her for I will do it as well.

_______

Lmao wasn’t she the HBIC?
    “I go through guys like money flying out the hands”
    “I always get a ten cause I’m built like that”
    And now she gets scared and run? LMAO.
    You Miley fans never fail to amuse me.

• L.

AGREED.
    Just like I said, some fans are blind and hipocrit

• BangThatDrum

Wtf? How can you tell what her personality was like from a bunch of photos?

______
    Well continue the power then. I sure as hell ran away when they bullied me in 8th grade

She can’t be tamed.

but she will be blamed.
    If she continues with all the things she has been doing lately.

agreed, im actually starting to dislike her now :| sad;
    I never was a big fan of hers.
    She’s nothing special, but its just my opinion.

yeah, since CBT, she made out to better than anyone else. hell no bitch, she’s gone crazy

SubwayToVenus said:

_______

Lmao wasn’t she the HBIC?
    “I go through guys like money flying out the hands”
    “I always get a ten cause I’m built like that”
    And now she gets scared and run? LMAO.
    You Miley fans never fail to amuse me.
    _______
    You don’t seem to get the idea of a funny song that has no meaning? I don’t think the song has any meaning but I like to sing it and dance to it. That’s what it’s supposed to do. It’s not a life song O_o

• rainbow3000

No amount of money can buy Miley class.

• ShannaBannie

I was never bullied in my life. I was always the Bully.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

am
    BangThatDrum said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

I voted bully. xD
    ________
    Mean how can you know ;) you weren’t there

I didnt say i know for sure she was the bully. But in all her pics she is with the “cool” group. Cheerleaders and stuff…I dont think she was bullied…and in case she was, she was in school till she was only 11… 11!

oh well, miley has nothing on ONE DIRECTION……………….LMAO

You know what’s funny we always say “don’t believe what people say unless it comes from the celebs mouth” so the celeb says her story and we still don’t believe it -_-

karaclouds said:

THIS. plus, marina is fucking amazing live!

omg i know! i went to glastonbury this year, she was amazing!

im away to rihanna soon, so take that!

ooooh! ;D ive already been to see her, and ciara was the opening act:L

Mean how can you know ;) you weren’t there

______________
    You do know that cheerleader stuff was out school?

• rainbow3000

being bullied means you’re a loser.

Wtf? How can you tell what her personality was like from a bunch of photos?

______

Haha I’m 18 there’s not much bullies any more and nobody pays attention to them if there are :P

I’m just saying you can never tell who’s a bully just by looking at them.

I’ve always found that a stupid thing people say! Of course celebs are gonna say whatever makes them look best. They even have publicists that tell them what to say. You can’t believe much in Hollywood, -especially- if it comes from the celeb’s mouth.

honestly, i think she was bullied. Why would people assume that she was the bully if she claimed to be bullied. Why because shes pretty ? or social? or a seemingly genuine likable person? Can we try and remember that when she was in school she was scrawny, had acne, teeth issues, her dad was probably known as the one hit wonder and she probably got other shit for her dad. wow. this is such bs

________

Great, but yet you keep on making excuses for her freaking wrong attitudes, if she smokes, OMG LET’S BLAME THAT ANNA BITCH, and you do that with all of her shit,why can’t you just accept that Miley is shady and has some big shit going on around her and everything she does is selling shit to her fans so they believe she’s this amazing country girl that’s living her dream?
    I like Miley, for her music, but I can see from the outside, Miley’s the typical girl who has no limits, who hangs out with that kind of people who lead you to drugs and sex, who sits in guy’s she has just met legs , who obnoxiously laughs and acts as if she was drunk in a party when she clearly isn’t.
    Miley’s a typical brat, I’m not saying this because I know her, or because I am a hater, but anyone who’s not brainwashed can see this.
    Will I still buy her albums? Yes, cause I like her as a singer and I could care less about what she does, it’s her life, but I will not put myself in that ridiculous situation of saying, DOING DRUGS IS LIKE THE MOST COMMON THING EVER.

• myboyinwoods

rihanna concert next october….hopefully! ;)

So what if that girl that’s saying Miley wasn’t nice in high school is coming out with the story just now?? Miley’s coming out with this story just now as well. Why didn’t either of them talk about this earlier?

Who knows. And who knows who’s right. Nobody but them.

oh well, miley has nothing on ONE DIRECTION……………….LMAO
    ___________
    Who? o_o

karaclouds said:

THIS. plus, marina is fucking amazing live!

omg i know! i went to glastonbury this year, she was amazing!

im away to rihanna soon, so take that!

ooooh! ;D ive already been to see her, and ciara was the opening act:L

okaay, no need to show off bitch! hahaha, yeah well ive seen GAGA, but TITP was like eminem, jay z…everyone!

• Empire_State_of_Mind

oh well, miley has nothing on ONE DIRECTION……………….LMAO

Who is One direction?

_____________________________________________

this comment was basically asking for this:
    demi lovato was bullied and she socked a bitch in the face.
    sorry you had it coming, i cant help myself.

Best of both bongs

_____________________________________________

this comment was basically asking for this:
    demi lovato was bullied and she socked a bitch in the face.
    sorry you had it coming, i cant help myself.

_____________________________________________

this comment was basically asking for this:
    demi lovato was bullied and she socked a bitch in the face.
    sorry you had it coming, i cant help myself.

LMAO True say. People change and they learn to deal with their problems differently. Demi was the victim before, she won’t take it any more. Who knows what Miley was like in school? She’s changed so much from when she first started. I don’t think it’s important what she was like before. It’s important what she’s like now and what she’s learned from the past.

ShannaBannie said:

there was a no next to it. it was sarcasm. + i know, but demis was true. no doubt about it

oh well, miley has nothing on ONE DIRECTION……………….LMAO
    ___________
    Who? o_o

it waas a joke, plus you don’t know who they are. :\

Empire_State_of_Mind said:
    oh well, miley has nothing on ONE DIRECTION……………….LMAO

Who is One direction?

a sexy band on xfactor. and harry styles is the sex.

oh well, miley has nothing on ONE DIRECTION……………….LMAO

Who is One direction?

im guessing who aren’t british

Blah blah blah.
    It’s always the same.
    When Miley writes a song like freaking BELIEVE IN ME, that’s when I will believe she was bullied in school.

karaclouds said:

THIS. plus, marina is fucking amazing live!

omg i know! i went to glastonbury this year, she was amazing!

im away to rihanna soon, so take that!

ooooh! ;D ive already been to see her, and ciara was the opening act:L

well im glastonbury everyone was there!! i beat chuuuuuu.

• WYLMITE?

The “everybody does that” excuse is lame.

__________
    LOL? Did I say anna did the smoking? Alright… And if I would hate on the drug thing I’d be a hypocrite because my brother does it too so. but it doesn’t mean I like it. My whole family smokes. I don’t like it but I can’t do anything about it. If you can see from pictures that she’s a brat good for you but have you seen all the charity work she has already done? What she gives a way for everyone. If she’s a brat she wouldn’t be making her own money and live from her dads.

• rainbow3000

Miley looks like a tranny in that picture. Oceanup always picks the worst picture. Not that its hard to find any bad pictures of Miley

• myboyinwoods

florence and the machine is soooo amazing live.

Dec 16, 2010 @ 09:15 am
    myboyinwoods said:
    Empire_State_of_Mind said:
    oh well, miley has nothing on ONE DIRECTION……………….LMAO

Who is One direction?

a sexy band on xfactor. and harry styles is the sex.

i fucking love harry, but in their video diaries, louis just steals my heart SUPERMANNNN

SubwayToVenus said:

Blah blah blah.
    It’s always the same.
    Uhm O_o

Dec 16, 2010 @ 09:15 am
    myboyinwoods said:
    Empire_State_of_Mind said:
    oh well, miley has nothing on ONE DIRECTION……………….LMAO

Who is One direction?

a sexy band on xfactor. and harry styles is the sex.

omg omg omg!! louis!! he lives 15 mins away from me!! ;) JEALOUS?!!?

Blah blah blah.
    It’s always the same.

like when nick wrote who i am?

Dec 16, 2010 @ 09:15 am
    myboyinwoods said:
    Empire_State_of_Mind said:
    oh well, miley has nothing on ONE DIRECTION……………….LMAO

Who is One direction?

a sexy band on xfactor. and harry styles is the sex.

Oh god x-factor? We only had two seasons of it. Luckly

BangThatDrum said:
    SubwayToVenus said:

Blah blah blah.
    It’s always the same.
    Uhm O_o

miley probs wasnt bullied. get the fuck over it move on and stop arguing over something that has nothing to do with you.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

I wonder if Nick was ever bullied. I wouldnt be surprised if he was. He was so geeky and skinny.

• karaclouds

omg omg omg!! louis!! he lives 15 mins away from me!! ;) JEALOUS?!!?

*DIES* OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you ever meet him tell him that kara loves him :) i always go for the ones who have girlfriends :( WHYYYYY?

__________

Famous people’s managers tell them to do charity, it makes them look better, I mean, and this goes for EVERY artist, some do more charity than others, and even though they may do it because it’s a good thing to do if you’re a billionare, it also clears your image.

Blah blah blah.
    It’s always the same.
    Uhm O_o

And how do you know she wasn’t?

karaclouds said:
    omg omg omg!! louis!! he lives 15 mins away from me!! ;) JEALOUS?!!?

me to kara! me too! :'( im gabbii btw:)

_________
    Why would charity always be for a good image? Does it ever get through your mind some people might just really want to help?

Oh god x-factor? We only had two seasons of it. Luckly

where you from? one direction are the shit. they are true winners :L:L

BangThatDrum said:
    Blah blah blah.
    It’s always the same.
    Uhm O_o

And how do you know she wasn’t?

i dont give a flying fuck if she was or wasnt. cause it isnt my business. im not one of those people who try to stick there fucking nose im everything. k?

Blah blah blah.
    It’s always the same.

like when nick wrote who i am?

I don’t think Nick was bullied.
    I don’t think that’s the stereotype of a bullied guy.

• WYLMITE?

Miley was bullied in school.
    Am I supposed to cry over this?

• RuleMyWorld

It’s a whole lot better then American Idol…

• myboyinwoods

miley fans seriously need to get a grip. cause they take the piss too much!

• karaclouds

me to kara! me too! :'( im gabbii btw:)

hiyaaa gabs :) i never come on this anymore :( – back in the summer i was.
    BACK IN THE SUMMER OF 69. THOSE WERE THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE. this has put me in a good mood for one direction. have you seen this video>? its louis

Oh god x-factor? We only had two seasons of it. Luckly

where you from? one direction are the shit. they are true winners :L:L
    ______
    Belgium… the country with drunk politics LMAO well one of them gets on camera drunk each time watch :): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymQLnil0GbQ from 0:17 XD

“Miley Cyrus Crotch” is one of the top search on google

like it has anything to do with you either

• Shana Doodee Minaj

why peapol would ever bully her ,she was BRC’s daughter? can she just NOOOT?!

_________________

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU.
    actually i laughed when i saw the miley cyrus bong thing, CRACKING UP, me and my friend were. It was so funny. proves even further that shes an actual human being. will i try salvia …. no because anyone whose into smoking shit knows weeds the way to go. MIley looks like shes living life i envy her lifestyle actually… except the working part. oh and the living to please parents and children. fuck that shit.

Who knows. And who knows who’s right. Nobody but them.
    ______________________

miley was bullied as a child prob in like elementary school. It says it in miles to go which was written a couple years ago. So much has happened from elemantary to when she became famous so she probably forgave and forgot. j-14 prob didnt have anything to write about so they focused on this.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

pretty perveted to claim something like that when its quite half false/non existant.Its risqué but wtv..

karaclouds said:

me to kara! me too! :'( im gabbii btw:)

hiyaaa gabs :) i never come on this anymore :( – back in the summer i was.

i loved that performance!!!!! it was major nomness! thats just pure sex kara. pure sex. do you have a twitter or youtube? <3

• Shana Doodee Minaj

i think only Demi meant it,the others are kinda faking,sadly

rainbow3000 said:
    “Miley Cyrus Crotch” is one of the top search on google

it should be “Miley Cyrus’ Camel toe”.

i doubt miley was bullied. but i dont think she was a bully.
    I dont think selena was picked on in school.
    the one i believe she was bullied is demi

_______
    I just stick up for people when I can because I knew how important is was for men when I felt like nobody wanted me but finally did.

“Miley Cyrus Crotch” is one of the top search on google

it should be “Miley Cyrus Camel toe”.

I dunnno. I have this igoogle apps and they show the top searches of the year and one of them are miley cyrus slavia, miley cyrus upskirt, miley cyrus crotch, and yeah even have miley cyrus camel toe

• Anonymous1

I’ma Miley fan but I am 10000% sure the bullying story is highly exaggreated. Miley had a book to sell and it would have been “boring” if the book was solely based on the overpriceleged life that she has led sicne she was a kid. She needed “drama” to make herself appear relatable.

lol its funny how this story of miley being a bully comes out just NOW, when all this salvia thing came out and everybody is hating on miley because of that. like she needed another thing to be hated..

I’m so in love with the person in my icon <3

I dont think Miley got bullied in the way she puts it off to be. Yes bulling is in no way the way to take care of business but i think Miley was a stuck up brat who thought she deserved the world just cause she had a famous dad. So theres no doubt in my mind that she did just as much bulling. All of these celebrities have some Bulling story, truth is everyone has been bullied in some way some how but they amp it up a bit for their image which is completely wrong. The only one that i really think got bullied as much as she claims to be bullied is Demi.

• karaclouds

like when nick wrote who i am?

I don’t think Nick was bullied.
    I don’t think that’s the stereotype of a bullied guy.

okay, i wasn’t really expecting that big of an answer – it was a joke. but i don’t nick was bullied, nor joe or kevin.

BangThatDrum said:
    _______

i dont. cause i know the people. and whats the point in sticking up for someone who dont know you exist.

Somehow, Miley just loves to find a reason to be hated

rainbow3000 said:
    “Miley Cyrus Crotch” is one of the top search on google

it should be “Miley Cyrus Camel toe”.

that camel toe was so awkward. it kept staring.

_________
    I know she probably doesn’t see it but I would feel bad if I didn’t. It’s the least I can do for her.

did demi say she was locked in a bathroom and thats what made her mom decide to her homeschool her? would be a odd coincidence if it happened to miley too.

• rainbow3000

I’m pretty good with my studies, but never get bullied.

• karaclouds

i didn’t really wanna watch that :L:L here’s a video of one direction singing only girl in the world

• rainbow3000

that camel toe was so awkward. it kept staring.

there’s a wet spot on that camel toe show…ewww

BangThatDrum said:

_________

id rather do something for my family. not for a celeb who doesnt know me. but, whatever you do has got nothing to do with me.

rainbow3000 said:

I’m pretty good with my studies, but never get bullied.
    Lucky you :/ even my best friend mocked me when I did better then her. Even thought I even at times made her homework etc.

anyone have a youtube? mines http://www.youtube.com/iluvedwardbellax <3

rainbow3000 said:
    that camel toe was so awkward. it kept staring.

there’s a wet spot on that camel toe show…ewww

she pissed her pants.

---
    not youtube, i used to, but i don’t make videos :L but my twitter is
    but one direction, i love i hope that they do soo well next year – they deserve it. but my favourite moment was when louis was dancing with mary :L:L

rainbow3000 said:

Somehow, Miley just loves to find a reason to be hated

haters make her more and more famous. but haters are too stupid too relalize that.

Oh please. . . .

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Are you talking about the X factor now?

_______
    Of course for my family as well but I feel like I never do something right for them tho =(

• QueenRoxxy

who the fuck cares?

BangThatDrum said:

_______

well stop being so hung up on miley cyrus.

_______
    Excuse me while I all kidnap them. Lol we had idols here for a couple of years but the only one who survived is “Natalia Druyts” and my second favo idol=] : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9WF91ZjqFQ it’s already old tho now she wears… yeah what miley wears

---
    not youtube, i used to, but i don't make videos :L but my twitter is

well they’ve all got a record deal now, so…YES THEY WILL!:L

_______

well stop being so hung up on miley cyrus.
    ________
    Never she was the only one who could make me smile. I don’t know why but she did while I had the 4 hardest years of my life. Nobody could but her and that’s why I will defend.

• rainbow3000

I think you can prevent being bullied by being with the right crowd. All of my friedns are a great crowd and all of us are pretty much the same type. and we stck by each other.

• RuleMyWorld

“Said it all,noting to say at all,nothing to say that mattersss,havn’t we heard enoughhh??!”

Why is it like, every celebrity has been bullied?

good question

Boring -_-‘

• yelyah

Operation Make Miley Miserable

Oh mon Dieu! *smh*

• karaclouds

yawn, who cares? we’ve heard time and time again…

• Chelsea-Rose

I do think Miley was picked on, but I don’t think she was as innocent as she says. I think she fought back, probably more than she needed to.

• kattt.

Every celeb had been “bullied,” at least, they all claim they have.

Random, but this is actually why I give Hayden Panettiere alot of credit, because she has actually admitted she used to bully girls to help herself fit in, or she did in middle school-early high school, but she realized she was wrong and stopped.

I wish more celebs would try and be honest and not try to get the ‘sympathy card.’

• xSweetCandyxx

I don’t know what to think…..

• rainbow3000

I just taken out my contact lens and now cant even type correctly. Guess im off for now…

QueenRoxxy said:

who the fuck cares?

• RuleMyWorld

Bully? :/ I don’t really care…

• RuleMyWorld

Some miley fans scare me..

• Not fair

please oceanup STOP … you all know this is not true!

is not fair I understand that you hate her. but this is destructive.

well they’ve all got a record deal now, so…YES THEY WILL!:L

i know, i know i hope – but dunno if you’ll get this but OLLY?

• karaclouds

aaah kk, it says it’s been blocked?but noo me and gabs have odds on harry and louis, the other three you can kidnap ;) – the irish dude, is sometimes hilarious. yeeah, x factor is big over here and it’s going to the states :)

well they’ve all got a record deal now, so…YES THEY WILL!:L

i know, i know i hope – but dunno if you’ll get this but OLLY?

MURS?!?!

• BangThatDrum

Darn blocked O_O ok hold on then lmao try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wecbhj00Cvk&feature=related I’m going to her concert again soon :)