Joe Jonas Ashley Greene New Year’s Eve

True lovers Ashley Greene & Joe Jonas are heading to Las Vegas to celebrate New Year’s Eve at invitation-only Jay-Z and Coldplay concert at Cosmopolitan resort, reports E! Online. Joe will spend Christmas with his brothers,

But they won’t go to Vegas with him and Ashley: ‘Joe is really growing into his own. He loves his brothers, but wants to have some time with Ashley alone and just party.’ After NYE, Joe is headed back to LA to work on his solo album.

well let me tell I hope one day to be around Ashley and Joe get drunk and have a threesome!! Jesus Christ sexy ass right there..Joe and Ash Rock!

• LizzieHawkins

Interesting. Do you live in their building? Let me guess you’re an extra on the set of Breaking Dawn. Or you are just all knowing?

They haven’t seen each other in 2 wks. Pretty sure that’s not “spending every minute of every day” with her.
    ok Ashley.

no time for the brothers? its ok. nick jonas died anyway
    ————————

HDU

• Figaro

D: Save yourself Ash!!!!

• omgitsjoejonas

Funny, I was wondering when they’d go to Vegas. Ha. I knew it was coming.
    Predictable young couple.
    Going all the way to Las Vegas for a 2 hour show of artists they probs don’t even like? … BS. They’re going to drink and fuck. That’s it.

—-|

Joe has made comments before about the music he likes, something along the lines of Frankmusik, COLDPLAY, Muse and another band I can never remember the name of.

• Figaro

Save yourself from that horrid beast Ashley

• Figaro

You stay away from her Joe, she’s an innocent human being and here you are trying to devour her souuuulll

• hey. its me

Lizziehawkins can say the same thing to you.
    How do you know they haven’t seen eachother in two weeks? You don’t know shit haha

• Anonimuss2.Oh

@Figaro -______- Stop. You’re being ridiculous.

• kaitlinnmarie

sick of this couple. this isnt jashleyUP. post some news worth reading.

• hey. its me

sick of this couple. this isnt jashleyUP. post some news worth reading.

Oceanup hasn’t posted about them in a while.. chill

hahaha i bet they both will get drunk and have sex or have a threesome, haha what happens in vegas, stays in vegas ;)

• Figaro

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

@Figaro -______- Stop. You’re being ridiculous.
    ________________

Oh, I ASSURE you, I am NOT ridiculous. I’m simply being truthful. Joe is a gorilla, and Ashley is a victim who I am trying to save.

• omgitsjoejonas

Lizziehawkins can say the same thing to you.

—|

she said on Lopez show (I think) that she was going to film Breaking Dawn after thanksgiving. Joes been in LA. I think they’re shooting in Canada? I don’t know. and now she’s obviously back for Christmas.

• hey. its me

Lizziehawkins can say the same thing to you.

—|

yeah, i know she’s filming, but that doesn’t mean joe hasn’t gone to visit her for a day or two while she’s been there.. I mean, I don’t know if they’ve seen each other or not, i really dont care, to be honest with you, but that anon sounded so ignorant haha

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Dec 17, 2010 @ 04:50 pm
    Figaro said:
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

@Figaro -______- Stop. You’re being ridiculous.
    ________________

=============================

im galid hes spaning time wath
    hes failmy for xmas

Joe will spend Christmas with his brothers!!! yes

• JB.

I actually like them. She seems nice, not like any of those girls who just blab about their relationship. She keeps is safe and privatish.

& i cant wait for Joe’s album. I think his sound of music is more of my type.

kaitlinnmarie said:

sick of this couple. this isnt jashleyUP. post some news worth reading

calm down.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Well… guess who doesn’t care!!!???!!! THIS GIRL:/

i love ashley.
    but joe….. i hate him.

id tap ashley..even though im a girl

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

kaitlinnmarie love ur icon:DDDDDD

• LizzieHawkins

kaitlinnmarie said:

sick of this couple. this isnt jashleyUP. post some news worth reading

Bitch please.

• peacelovehearts

Jashley’s getting crunkk this year xD

I somehow dont agree with a few things Menu Board, but its great anyways. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging LED Billboard!I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends.All prints are expertly printed and crafted with painstaking attention to detail Led Signboard. All prints are expertly printed and crafted with painstaking attention to detail LED writing board. Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

ec 18, 2010 @ 08:51 am
    You kno what they say…What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
    do you know that thing they call”insiders”?nothin stays hidden when you’re famous so…

A.V.I NEW UPCOMING RAPPER ABOUT TO GET SIGNED! For the latest remixes to the hottest songs, check out http://www.youtube.com/user/opditmas !!! You will not be disappointed! Check out the newest remix to the hit song “Black and Yellow” and there are many more to come! Those in the tri-state area look for more info about performances that will be held this month!

I have news for you teenie dreamers. They can get drunk and have sex anywhere they want, they’re both 21. You can go to a strip club just about anywhere (even in YOUR home town?). Stop trashing Vegas like it’s Sodom and Gomorrah. It’s a city like any other except it has legalized gambling and a part of it is devoted to the pursuit of pleasure.

Joe and Ashley can do as they want. And stop with all the “please have adorable Jashley (or Kenielle) babies NOW!” ideas, too. Do you think the baby just wafts down from heaven in a pink or blue balloon? Ask your mother what being pregnant is like since most of you don’t have a clue, obviously. Lots of people DON’T want to have kids right away. Parenthood is great but it is a responsibility and the baby just doesn’t sit there looking squeeingly adorable all the time, either.

You kno what they say…What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

• xSweetCandyxx

Jashley <3333

I hate Ashley1

They are a good couple. I hope their love will be long.
    uleiuri auto and miere polifora

• Monica

omg so cute, I think it’s good that he spend time with his brothers in xmas, and also have time with his girlfriend. new year, is more a night you need to go to a party! x)

they are 100% going to get drunk :) I can’t wait to see the videos of them in VEGAS! :)

• JoeHoe15

What I only like about this post is that knowing that Joe will be spending the Christmas with his FAMILY. It’s the most important thing. :)

Plus! Happy to know that he will be working with his solo album next year! woohoo!!!!

• bluemonday

Sometimes I hate OU posts.

This is random, not able to be proven, and irrelevent.

haha maybe joe will have a night like the movie “the hangover”

• xyourafirework

their so gross together. whadda slut, ruining him.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Hope to have a picture of Him & Jay-z or Ashley & Beyonce im glad they were invited^^

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Dec 18, 2010 @ 04:48 am
    xyourafirework said:
    their so gross together. whadda slut, ruining him
    thats almost what i thought ,but im forced to ascertain that he settled his kingdom in the relationship,as i’ve noticed that the facial hair & that”not taking care of myself” look is now part of old days.

—————————————–
    noooooooooooo

vegas… ¿¿¿married???

maybe he’ll be with the strippers in sin city if ashley’s not around :O lol

• w

After NYE, Joe is headed back to LA to work on his solo album.

This is all that matters.

• TraceSTAN

maybe he’ll be with the strippers in sin city if ashley’s not around :O lol

Maybe Chip and Dales

no time for the brothers? its ok. nick jonas died anyway

• xheartsrawrx

“True Lovers” well, you go ahead then Joseph!

Dec 17, 2010 @ 04:26 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:
    He loves his brothers, but wants to have some time with Ashley alone

LOL He spendes every minute of every day with her.
    (they look cute together though)

• xheartsrawrx

I love your icon!

• xheartsrawrx

I love your icon!

• LizzieHawkins

He loves his brothers, but wants to have some time with Ashley alone

LOL He spendes every minute of every day with her.
    (they look cute together though)

what tweet are people talking about saying nick going to london?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Funny, I was wondering when they’d go to Vegas. Ha. I knew it was coming.
    Predictable young couple.

Dec 17, 2010 @ 04:38 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Funny, I was wondering when they’d go to Vegas. Ha. I knew it was coming.
    Predictable young couple.
    ————————
    OH WELL.. I hope that is exactly what they do..GO JOE leave that fake made up disney image behind..keep networking with Hollywood heavy weights waits it will work in your favor in the long run..now if only Nick would quit acting like a disney robot we’d all be getting some where wouldn’t we

They are a cute couple.I like to see them together.And,Joe is adult now so Joe mades his own decisons rather or not go.And, i think Joe is trying to go back and fourth with Ashley and family.At least Joe is spending time with his Family.Ashley is the best person for Joe.

• CoinBears

Party yourself into the New Year, Joe! That’s what I, along with many others, plan to do.

Just drink responsibly. DD and all that jazz.

I like Joe and wish him the best. But I can see he’s 360 degrees different from the person he was a year ago. I find that sad and I think hooking up with some one so different from who he used to be is the reason. His family who used to mean so much to him, seem like a minor part of his life, and as are his friends of the last 7 years. His solo career has a chance of doing something, but he seems so focused on his love life, it’s not lookin good. Even Nick, who’s driven and focused and talented is going to have a rough time of it as a solo cause most people like them as a brother group and as single guys. And they ain’t single. And I get the feeling(hope I’m wrong) Joe doesn’t want the brother group part much longer.

• WoahxitsxBre

Ugh…

Oh Well.

• giannamariee

i think ironic that as soon as joe broke up with demi, all this shit about her leaked. and everything like the sexy pictures or the ‘sex tape’, her hair was highlighted. i think every girl goes through that though.

that kind of have to ‘prove’ that they’re sexy and good enough.

and Ashley Greene being on tour didn’t help one bit.

but now i understand why selena isnt friends with demi anymore.

its such a shame :((

• Lakeisha

I wanna learn to like Ashley, cause it seems her and Joe won’t break up soon, but eh, I’ve never liked her, not cause she’s dating Joe, I’ve just never been a fan, she’s never interested me, but oh well. haha.

Baller. Get ‘em Joe.

These two again? How boring can you be?

Oceanup, there are other and more interesting people out there.

Next!