Joe Jonas WALKING WINSTON

cj4fe

More pictures HERE! If you missed the pictures of Joe and his girlfriend Ashley

Greene on and extremely romantic date in New York City last night click HERE!

Also, if you want to watch the mobile Band In The Bus episode go HERE!

• aubrey

i absolutely love skillet! =D

10th

hehehe

• Gearsarealwaysturning

the fuck is that T-shirt? he looks sexy.

ikr

you so own this post. xD

xD ik xDD

Dec 17, 2010 @ 11:34 am
    evanescence said:
    ikr

what(ikr)means>>??

He’s been looking like shit lately.

Dec 17, 2010 @ 11:34 am
    evanescence said:
    ikr

what(ikr)means>>??
    It means I Know,Right

• peacelovehearts

Is anyone else highly confused on the tacky pregnancy shirt? Rofll, good job OU xD

• ShannaBannie

What up with the random shirt?

• ShannaBannie

He looks like a mexican ( no offense to them) but he needs darker skin. idk why maybe its the hairr. like i said idk

Dec 17, 2010 @ 11:38 am
    evanescence said:

Dec 17, 2010 @ 11:34 am
    evanescence said:
    ikr

what(ikr)means>>??
    It means I Know,Right

OK,thanks

HAHAHA.
    I don’t get the shirt.

Joe your too cute for words!

Maybe it’s Ashley’s t-shirt ;)

• peacelovehearts

Dec 17, 2010 @ 11:44 am
    Maybe it’s Ashley’s t-shirt ;)
    Ohhh snap, I guess the neurogasm really did enhance his sexual performance.

Maybe it’s Ashley’s t-shirt ;)

Omg yes! Jashley babies! :D

His hair is fro’d out like whoa.

And what’s up with the random pregnancy shirt and no explanation?!

Raise you hand if you think Joe got laid last night

• peacelovehearts

Dec 17, 2010 @ 11:49 am
    His hair is fro’d out like whoa.

And what’s up with the random pregnancy shirt and no explanation?!
    He tweeted it… O_o

• peacelovehearts

Dec 17, 2010 @ 11:52 am
    Raise you hand if you think Joe got laid last night
    —————
    Well i mean, it was with me…

he looks sexy.

Joe doesn’t look the same from the 14th to the 16th IMO that looks like a totally different person :/ IMO i dont think half the time its the real Joe Jonas .. & I know that sounds crazy haha, but look at the face shape & the eye shape , its different …

LOL It’s definitely Joe. I get what you’re saying though. Pictures can be very deceiving. I know that my face always looks very different in pictures than in real life. My mom even said I sometimes look like 2 different people. I think I’m prettier in person but that’s just my opinion I guess?

Wow, obligated to comprise been a scary meet with Advertising signs! I’m thrilled both you and Ashley were ok Writing Board, and that nothing got stolen.I hoped you gace the superheroes a commodities little something.Very outstanding website neon signs California.Thanks for a great post and interesting comments. I found this post while surfing for some new lyrics Los Angeles neon signs. Thanks for sharing this story.Now lets see if I can do something productive with it.

I LOVE JOE AND WINSTON….TEAM JINSTON

I LOVE JOE AND WINSTON….TEAM JINSTON

Dec 18, 2010 @ 05:16 am

joe was on a date with ashley in new york she told him she was pregnate thats why he put the shirt thing if you see the pics of them in new york you don’t see her verey happy it looks like she was upset and crying shes preg

I wouldn’t be crying and upset if i was having joe’s baby ;)

……he looks really weird.It’s kinda scary.

(Im not hating I LOVEEE Joe but look at him.)

• omgitsjoejonas

LOL. joe tweeted the shirt.

• yesaella

@Mari Baisden dude your icon is cute hahahaa straight up Joe
    but no i dont like his look now. people say he still looks hot, but i guess to each man[[but im guessing we are all woman]] his own.
    cause honestly i think he looks like a beastly fairy elf….if that makes sense. but anyway i think its unattractive. but im guessing ashley likes it so whatever. please joe if you care about my poinion, then shave hahahaa

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

What’s up with the shirt? haha.

• JoickBelongs

I love him sfm <3333

• copymonster

What’s with the shirt?

• MissSarah

I miss joes style back feom fall and winter 2009. That was the first time where i called him hot and meant it. I liked his style also before but now im like how could i hahaha

RIP Hot Joe Style

What’s with that nasty look he has on his face all the time?

• Bubbly-Joe

What’s wrong with the shirt? It’s tiny.. lol. I <3 him.

i freaking hate his hair.

• JoeHoe15

Finally!! A Joe-Winston post!!! How I’ve missed seeing them together.. ^^

Winston will be spending his first Christmas with Elvis & Riley!! weeeeeee!!!

• jemi_loverx3

They didn’t upload the picture Joe tweeted of the floating legs hahaa :D

To be honest Joe looks SO much more attractive when he’s by himself. I guess because when he’s with Ashley he looks like he’s tryin too hard to look good….and THAT never looks good. And aww! Winston <3

*****

what the crap? O.o

• kikime

Joe is just looking worse and worse to me…he needs to break up with ashley(she’s so tacky and trashy) and shave already, plus get a different haircut!

• xSweetCandyxx

Winston and Joe are so cute =)LOL at the the shirt =)

• yesaella

your icon<3 i keep forgetting that dudes name, but hes so hot. goodness the good ones are taken or gay.

• Mari Baisden

WTF……………//??

• Spy in Disguise

what’s up with the “kiss me I’m pregnant” shirt?

whats up with the shirt?

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th

• Voice of reason

He tweeted: What’s wrong with this picture?
    Meaning how ridiculious the shirt is.

• mego

im bi polar with joe jonas some days he looks soo hot and there are days where i dont know why i fell in love with him lol

• Voice of reason

HE LOOKS HORRIBLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where is the love?

• mego
  • Entertainmentlove

kiss me i’m pregers or is it prego ?

• xheartsrawrx

I LOVE winston… probably more than Joe. but I mean, c’mon, have you seen him walk??