Joe Jonas GUCCI BAG BUYER

joesaks

Via CallUsFreaks: At Saks Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene were kissing and doing cute things to each other. They were looking at LV scarfs, a salesman said that Joe arrived before Ashley and he bought four Gucci bags, one for Denise, one for Ashley and the others are probably for Kevin and Danielle.

I wanna a boyfriend like joe jonas

I wanna a boyfriend like joe jonas

I wanna a boyfriend like joe jonas

good job OU. if ashley reads this post, she now knows what her christmas present is, just ruined the surprise

for denise, ashley and danielle, not kevin!

and for my?

i wanna have a boyfriend like JOEEE!!!!!!!!!!

hate ashley so muchhhhhhhhhhhh and taylor s also and ther are the most anooying person everrrrrrrrrrrrr

Who cares?

This is big news why?

• MissSarah

How

• MissSarah

How Do fans always find out in which hotel they are staying?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Yes cause Kevin wants to carry a Gucci bag…..

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Why on earth would Joe buy a bag for Kevin? o.O

• w

How Do fans always find out in which hotel they are staying?
    The boys always stay in the same hotel in NYC. And some fans literally stalk them.

• wavy

oh thats great..im not getting anything for Christmas..

• wavy

i love my mom…she is not like those parents that are idiots when it comes to disney girls

• ThatShouldBeMe

nice

i suck joe jonas cock yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• wavy
  • pocketfullofdreams

Lol, one for Kevin too?

• JustMightBeParanoid

aww how cute!!!!!!!!!
    *vomits* no just no i don’t even now why im on this post joe is so not joe anymore no me gusta -_____-

• parathereal

what hotel :)

• parathereal

what hotel :)

Who cares? There was a Nick spotting last night.

• xSweetCandyxx

Cool =)

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

“…he bought four Gucci bags, one for Denise, one for Ashley and the others are probably for Kevin and Danielle.” First, how do they know they were for them? I wonder… Second, Kevin? there are any male bags or sth in Gucci? I really don’t know… Anyway…
    Happy 1st Anniversary Kenielle <3 Even though any Jonas fan would love to be Dani, we know kev’s happy :’]

I love jashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and stop the hating ppl

they were kissing? noooooooooooooo

SMH Come out Joe. He knows all of those bags were for him. ;)

God, to have his money. I’ve been wanting a Gucci bag forever.

Dec 19, 2010 @ 07:58 pm
    Ashley said in a video interview that she wants a gucci bag for x-mas recently
    no1curr

Dec 19, 2010 @ 07:58 pm
    Ashley said in a video interview that she wants a gucci bag for x-mas recently
    no1curr.

I’m not spamming you a-holes.

Dec 19, 2010 @ 07:58 pm
    Ashley said in a video interview that she wants a gucci bag for x-mas recently
    No1curr

• JonasFireworks

You nutcases should know that Gucci has bags for men too..stop making fun of Kevin.

• JonasFireworks

You should know that Gucci has bags for men too. So stop making fun of kevin.

• JoeHoe15

I don’t want a post about Joe & Ashley anymore!!

this is LV not gucci LOL

JOE AND ASHLEY WON’T BE TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME, HER DARK MOON IS IN LEO, HIM SUN. WHAT IT MEANS? MANY COMPLICATIONS, A RELATIONSHIP BASED ON SEX.

• StreetsOfGold

Joe does not know what a woman’s body is supposed to look like. He dates all sickly skinny girls that have the bodies of 10 year old boys.

How does a to year old boy with small boobs turn him on?

Curvy ALL the way.

Thanks for sharing, I found this story while searching for rock lyrics neon signs wholesale, useful comments and great points made.Keep working, great job, I love it Business Signs! Thanks!I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends LED neon sign.I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap LED Signs. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record. I will return to check on upcoming articles.

How Do fans always find out in which hotel they are staying?

because they stay in the best hotel.
    thats obvious. i got to meet them when they came to costa rica.
    they are amazing and sweet. :)

• auslovejonas

Oh that is so CUTE!!! xD

• broken hearted girl :/

they were kissing … okay it’s a couple thing ..
    I can’t even resist seeing the Jashley or Ashley Greene EVERYWHERE! i’m not jealous .. i just got a broken heart ..

Dec 19, 2010 @ 02:19 pm

they were kissing? noooooooooooooo
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yessssss! So that means Joe won’t be waiting for you to turn twelve so he can kiss youuuuu!

Dec 19, 2010 @ 08:38 am

Joe and Ashley are the CUTEST COUPLE EVER. Hope Ashley doesn’t read oceanup or you just ruined her christmas present.
    ______

———————————-

______

come on now you know damn Joe is getting her more than a damn Gucci Bag for x-mas..she will deff. be getting some bling..not engaged..but at least a braclet or something Joe knows how to impress..oh and probably really good sex!

(replying to this) – Dec 19, 2010 @ 12:23 pm
    Dec 19, 2010 @ 08:38 am

______

———————————-

Ashley said in a video interview that she wants a gucci bag for x-mas recently

i hate tashley so muccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and also hate taylorr swift ttttttttt

hahahahaha one was for “KEVIN”!!!!!!!!

wow go waste your money joe haha
    good job should have been called the cute clueless one hahahahaha :]
    i heard ashley cheated on him oh well !

Whats wrong with you??? they could have been Christmas Gift and you ruin the suprise =[ Leave them alone and let them have some privacy >:[

Joe’s so cute :D

eh..and this is important because….

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I wonder how they know who the bags were for… “…he bought four Gucci bags, one for Denise, one for Ashley and the others are probably for Kevin and Danielle.” And Kevin? Are there any male bags in Gucci? I really don’t know-.
    PS: Happy 1st Anniversary Kenielle <3 Any Jonas fan would love to be Dani, but Kev is so happy :’]