Justin Bieber GIVES BACK

He’s almost a saint! Thx @Belieberbabes!

• lovemyjonas17

ima so to his freakin concert and rip that freakin “JB” logo off his drums cuz in case you havent heard justine…JB IS FOR JONAS! and a saint?!?! sure hes almost a saint and im almost gonna say hes a good singer! stupid talentless idiot kid! go away please??!?!? kthanks

hes giving back cuz he’s getting paid! thats the only reason he’ll do it! if not he’ll say not today!

Awwww

that’s pretty cool

• curl

congrats..

good for him..

The Jonas Brothers give back all the fucking time.
    For Justin it’s obviously about publicity, since he tweets shit about it.
    It’s to promote himself.

For the Jonas Brothers, it’s heartfelt and TRUE.

That’s the difference between three amazing boys from New Jersey and one dykey little girl from Canada.

• idkMyBFFjill

He’s banging Selena, so he’s a saint by association.

• whatthefudge

At least he gives back. I think it’s great especially at an age like this. Some celebs don’t even bother and people praise them so much. SMH

• Bieberluva12

haha this post is empty compared to the Jelena post.

• brokenpromises

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

Dec 19, 2010 @ 05:32 pm

9th

Dec 19, 2010 @ 05:32 pm

10th

WOW

I agree that Justin only does it for publicity and the Jonas Brothers are doing it from their own hearts, but just because Justin’s from Canada doesnt mean thats why he’s doing it for the publicity. So next time, think before you act.
    Thanks.

um he TWEETS about it because he wants to inspire other young people to also help in some way. & hes proud of what he does. fuck, leave him alone guys

rokenpromises said:

• ThatShouldBeMe

awesome

• Figaro

Hehe

• copymonster

He’s almost a saint!

Yeah, sure. ALMOST :) Let’s keep it that way,shall we?

• paola

he´s a fetus ;)

Dec 19, 2010 @ 06:03 pm
    whatthefudge said:
    Yeah and there are PLENTY of celebs who DO give back, without tweeting or getting recognition for it at all. A lot of people do it NOT for the “praise”. SMH

• thedarksunshine

When Justin ever gives back or whatever, it’s on the news or he tweets about it.
    Have you noticed that?

• Just Sayin’

Congratulations, you beat me to making a very necessary point!
    Yes, I have. He definitely ALWAYS gives back it for “saintly” reasons.

Just Sayin’

• Wish

-spoonswags like a pimp-

And???So he gives back I do too where is my award??

• dustyfoxes

Who gives a shit.

• BirthdayCake

Hahaha. Someone isn’t a fan *cough oceanup cough*. Rofl.

• itscaitlinx3

who cares if it’s so public that he helps others. Or for the fact some of you believe it’s for fame.
    either way, he’s taking time out of his day to help others. He’s donating money and making a difference to the people he’s helping. Those kids he meets with, or donates money to, obviously changes their lives. He makes the kids so happy. he’s doing something great. Weather you believe it’s real or not.

It’s not that I like the Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber, but you Jonas fans are SO jealous that their 3 years of fame are over. It gets a little creepy when two twenty something year olds (one married) and their 18 year old brother are still making their boy band music.

it’s better this is getting press- someone doing something good for a change- rather then WHOS DATING WHO for a chnage…

• ILY1234

BAHAAH! so trueee

• bieber’s lover

” he is hot hot hot, so hot” yes he is ;)
    i love him :D

• Eve

Publicity or not giving back is a great thing and you get a great feeling from it when you truly mean it. If he means every word he says then he’s really a nice person. I’m glad he’s using his fame for something good. :) I love giving back and I think his charity is really sweet.

Thanks for sharing, I found this story while searching for rock lyrics neon signs wholesale, useful comments and great points made.Keep working, great job, I love it Business Signs! Thanks!I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends LED neon sign.I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap LED Signs. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record. I will return to check on upcoming articles.

hellllloooooo i hate justing biebrraa

• superstarj

It doesn’t matter if we always see that he’s giving back is in publicity ad stuff, at at least he’s doing it.
    I bet most people commenting that this is stupid probably don’t do much.
    I think it’s sweet that he’s helping all these kids.
    and woah. 1$ per concert ticket… thaaat’s a loot of money hahah

• xSweetCandyxx

Justin <3333

• starsinoureyes

yeah, i’m happy he does things like this but so do a hundred other celebrties & they’re not in the spotlight about it all the time. get over yourself, biebs. :)

I MISS THE OLD JUSTIN ! : (

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

lovemyjonas17 said:

__________________

and people say bieber fans are annoying, jeez

• okGo

lol, so i “adopt a family” at school for christmas every year and buy the less fortunate kids presents. and i give change to the salvation army everytime i see them at the mall and supermarket and stuff. i don’t tweet about it. i don’t call myself a saint. i do it because it’s right. everytime he does something “nice” he tweets it, or it ends up on CNN. he just does it for publicity and to make himself seem like he’s such a generous guy…

hahahaha…
    funny that since Miley 1ª tour there was one dollar per tickets for donation! but still it wasn’t on the news!

I agree that is beautifull what he does, just no need to shout it out lound! Wanna make peaple help join Get Ur Good On!

• keseay

good for him for giving back… but, does he really have to go on the news and tell the world.. that is NOT the definition of a saint. anyone recall when the jonas brothers went to that little girls house who was dying but they didnt want cameras there and they didnt want it to be on the news. they just wanted to do it for the little girl and not the publicity… now that right there… is a saint.

• skimlm13

I agree that he needs to stop getting all this publicity when he does something good. However, keep in mind that in the end, these people are still benefitting from what he’s doing and that’s a positive thing