Pretty Reckless ROCK Cologne Germany

From Carina: I had the best night ever, Taylor was really funny and sweet. The guitarist told me Taylor didn’t feel good before the show because London was so crazy.. but Taylor seemed to feel better since she was pretty epic on stage and looked happy. Also, Taylor is driving to Amsterdam tomorrow!

• HBIC

Does Taylor really need to dress like that? And People think the clothes Miley wears are an issue?

The clothes aren’t any more revealing than Miley’s. She just makes them look trashier. It’s a gift she has.

• kattt.

Honestly,

I do think she is a bit annoying and kind of just bleck,

but I love her music.

• Anonym

No there’s a place in Copenhagen in Denmark called Christiania… light drugs such as weed is legal there aswell…

I however think it’s all just an act. It’s just the clothes and make up, I don’t think she’s into drugs.

blake said:
    i think she is sexy
    would do her :P

well, she sure as hell wouldnt do you

• Wish

Cool story bro.

• DamonSalvatore

o.O
    i though halloween passed already..?

apparently halloween is everyday for her.

• whatthefudge

LOL you know i was watching how the grinch stole christmas and taylor was so innocent and cute. Look at her now, so much change you can’t even tell that was the same person.

who in the world ever thought this girl would end up like this?
    i sure didn’t.

• DamonSalvatore

this girl is….nevermind.

she looks like a……………

• Clauber

I think she is going for the wrong way, i mean she s talented so why wre u doiing this taylor? she is pretty wthout all that fuckng makeup

• DamonSalvatore

i guess!

• HailieMathers

Wtf….

• ThatShouldBeMe

HailieMathers said:

Wtf….

ok i fixed the photos

• DamonSalvatore

fhdjfbhfjsh >=(

Taylor is fucking hot! Shes the only girl in the world I would go lesbian for :) and her music is amazing.

DamonSalvatore said:

fhdjfbhfjsh >=(

you stole my old user name, bitch!
    loljk. but i did have the name Damon Salvatore before i changed it.

• DamonSalvatore

DamonSalvatore said:

fhdjfbhfjsh >=(

you stole my old user name, bitch!
    loljk. but i did have the name Damon Salvatore before i changed it.

well.
    use StefanSalvatore
    !

• DamonSalvatore

im sexy ;)

• DamonSalvatore

be my brother (:

• HailieMathers

ok i fixed the photos

ps. you are pretty :)

Aww thanks loveyy ! :)

• Lalala

Why everybody hates her !?
    She is AMAZING !!!!!!!!!
    She can sing live and her style rocks !
    So shut up !

• ThatShouldBeMe

so selena is spoonswaggin also?

ohmydays she’s sick lools don’t you fools know Amsterdams like the only place weed is LEGAL ;) ahaa jokaa

I wish her songs weren’t so depressing. Cheer up, Taylor!

• HBIC

She looks like shit, but she has a good voice and some good songs! :) And I know under all that she can look great. I’m willing to buy her a pack of makeup removal wipes.

Exklusives The Pretty Reckless Konzert im Luxor, Köln http://bit.ly/e6ht7Y

• Britini95

That “outfit” is just ridiculuous(sp?). An oversize shirt that pracitally entirely opened with her bra hanging out. I still love Taylor though. I just love her more when she actually wear clothes :)

• Britini95

Dec 19, 2010 @ 02:53 pm
    Phoebe said:

I don’t really have anything against her or something, but does anyone actually LIKE her?:O Just asking, because I seriously do not know ONE person that likes her… (except on GG) Whooo Amsterdam:)
    ———————
    People would like her alot more if they really took the chance to listen to her music and watch an interview of hers; she actually is really nice and like a teenage girl. It’s just that she puts on this rock n roll, sex-lovin’ facade that people don’t like. It seems like she’s trying to hard to be a grown up rockstar. Her style and makeup choices don’t help either. But I think if everyone just gave her a chance, they’d love her :)

• ceruleanx

Britini95 said:

———————-
    I agree with you, if people would just watch an interview of her’s they’d see she really IS nice! Please, if any Taylor Momsen haters are reading this, just check out this interview: http://therealtaylormomsen.com/profiles/blogs/fabsugar-interview I think you’ll see that she really IS nice! :)

i wish OU

i wish OU would stop posting about this irrelevant bitch*

• Entertainmentlove

wtf is wrong with her does she get horney from music ?

• sophieeee

i wish OU would stop posting about this irrelevant bitch*
    never.

• Selenahighquality

Let’s just say she’s unique..

STOP POSTING SELENA’S WEBSITE, WE DONT GIVE A FUCK.

• Phoebe

are you kidding?? there are tons of people that love her!! she has an incredible voice there is no other girl with music and voice like that. so what if she sings in a bra it’s the music tahat counts and the music is WOW

I love her <3

i hate her <3

• blake

i think she is sexy
    would do her :P

Oh my Gooooood people! she is a singer and all you talk about is how she dreses or what kind of make up she wears… She is a great artist and she has an amazing voice, that’s all that matters

oh my, why didnt i know about this?? i would totally have gone there…does anyone know the location?

i fucking love her!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing, I found this story while searching for rock lyrics neon signs wholesale, useful comments and great points made.Keep working, great job, I love it Business Signs! Thanks!I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends LED neon sign.I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap LED Signs. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record. I will return to check on upcoming articles.

• Kristeels

Wish I could see her in Amsterdam :/

• carlyy

Speak for yourself… ANON i give a FUCK.

• KBsuckers

she is a sex goddess ;) JS.

• MileyRules

at least she wore a bra…

• jilti

I love her, her band, her music. I don’t care how she dresses, that’s just marketing

• aprilbutterfly

I was there and she was amazing!!!!!
    she rocked every song and was super nice to the fans!