Demi Lovato Rep Blasts Sex Tape Rumor

demihol

Demi Lovato‘s rep told TMZ: ‘Perpetrating these completely unfounded rumors from supposed sources while Demi is in treatment dealing with serious physical and emotional issues is disgusting. The sourcing on this report is so spotty that it is hard to fully respond. Francisco Lovato is the brother of Demi’s estranged..

..father. He never traveled on the tour, and certainly didn’t serve as some sort of chaperone. We would ask serious news outlets to strongly consider the source of this story before they regurgitate it.’

Well peoople r now saying this story was originanally a Bl story and originally had different names and they added demis name into it and sent it to someone. Also this site has apparently been making rumors about the jonases and some nasty rumors about nick and Miley so this is deffinitely not true.

i miss demi. i hope she’s ok and i want new songs from her. btw she looks pretty in that pic.

• cantbetamed1

Her rep is a fail.

• hithere

i just agree with smart and decent people..

• Peace.

I miss Demi too… A lot

• KBsuckers

im not going believe anything until she comes back and confirms or denys it :| and her fucken rep really does need to be fired!

• Viva La Vida

why are some people saying that her rep should be fired? Because it responded late?

• KBsuckers

no did you even read what he tolf the press…fail and lame.

KBsuckers said:

no did you even read what he tolf the press…fail and lame.
    I hadn’t read it, yet. I usually only read the titles because I am to lazy to read, sometimes. But now that I did, the way they responded seems kind of, Idk, not professional?

• skimlm13

KBsuckers said:
    no did you even read what he tolf the press…fail and lame.
    what’d he say besides what ou posted?

• adw014

jus another person trying to get famous from demi lovato fame smh ! demi haters are hilarious i will be happy when she get out of treatment and leave some of these backstabbin people alone ! WE lOVE YOU DEMI !

• Anonimuss2.Oh

LOL. I love how Disney talks and talks and talks shit about ppl yet can’t even say HONESTLY Demi doesn’t have a coke/sex tape. LMAO.

• hithere

adw014 said:

___
    this

the funny thing is… the rep never denies a thing.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:08 am

the funny thing is… the rep never denies a thing.
    —————-

Her rep is not even in touch with her.

• crah

okayyy.this is pretty fast. lol. anddd she can use her phone while she’s in the treatment centre.

is this the same rep that tried to say demi’s cuts were from ‘gummy bracelets’? did we learn then that this rep simply wasn’t very good at the cover up story. clearly hasn’t gotten any better.

the funny thing is… the rep never denies a thing.
    —————-

Her rep is not even in touch with her.

if that is the reason, they would have stated that. but according to the rep, him not having an answer, is due to the ‘spottiness’ of the rumors.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

lol

Demi needs to get out of her treatment pronto. It’s not cool when people talk shit about you and you can’t even defend yourself.

Yeah he “blasts” it, but he doesn’t deny it. Hm.

the funny thing is… the rep never denies a thing.
    —————-

Her rep is not even in touch with her.

She only has contact with her family. So no, he has no direct contact with her.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:08 am
    the funny thing is… the rep never denies a thing.
    =======================

M T E.
    They’re scared, the way I see it. If they deny it and a copy leaks, they’d look like dumbfucks…But if they confirm it, SWAC rating would tank and Demi career would be over before it even started. Like I said: It just makes it look like the rumour true and they’re just stalling until they find the copies. If they found all the copies of Miley’s Salvia tape, they’d “blast” and “deny” it, too, I’m positive.

They said her suppossed sex tape was back in Dec in Texas and now they’re saying it’s from when she was on tour? Um okay

M T E.
    ——————-

If she was underage when the suppossed tape was shot it’ll never leak.

After all these rumors about Demi,
    I am truly convinced someone is trying to
    destroy her career.

the funny thing is… the rep never denies a thing.
    —————-

Her rep is not even in touch with her.

She only has contact with her family. So no, he has no direct contact with her.

and as i said, if that were the case, they would have been stated. but apparently they do have a response and simply don’t know where to start. not my words. if you believe otherwise, good on you.

If she was underage when the suppossed tape was shot it’ll never leak.

it would leak the same vanessa’s nudes leaked. it would just quickly be taken down … after every perv in the world saved it to their computer.

• KBsuckers

thats the thing thats all her rep said…-_-*

Ok obviously the sex tape isn’t real. First of all her uncle wasn’t on tour second of all the same “coke tape” that she supposedly did never showed up on the Internet these r just people trying to Start crap about her and just want her to look bad. Demi really needs to be able to get out of treatment really soon:) I agree with her rep though these rumors r disgusting and her real friends like Cody linley and Travis mclark etc have said shed never do stuff that the media has made rumors about. People really need to stop believing them. Also stop getting mad at her rep at least they r speaking out for her y’alls negative comments make things worse. We miss you Demi!:) can’t wait to see u back on sonny with a chance and ur music:) god bless you:)

replying to this) – Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:40 am

———————————
    How do you know someone wasn’t paid off not to release that coke snorting tape?..just saying

inhumancreation said:

You know.. there IS worse things out there than a fucking sex tape.. oh like Murder, rape, kidnapping, bullying. But no, lets all worry about stupid shit like a sex tape, shall we?
    This is OceanUP. Need I say more?

nonimuss2.Oh said:

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:45 am
    Viva La Vida said:
    I don’t think Nick will be friends with Demi when she gets out of rehab if his brothers aren’t. He seems loyal to his family.
    ==================

Ngl, I’d lose sfm respect for him
    ——————

why?

Wait nevermind i missread it.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:52 am
    w said:

I think Demi would be better off hanging with her old friends or ones that are positive influences. IE Tiffany Thornton, Nolan, Samantha Droke, Tony Oller etc.

Biting my tongue. Odd group of friends you chose there! :x

Nah Nick Jonas wasn’t even half of the friend to Demi you guys wish he was..he was trying to make the most out of an awkward situtation. But lets face it he didn’t even stay long enough at her 18th birthday to see them bring out the cake he made an apperance thats all..he quickly ran back to his hotel where his g/f was at.

• inhumancreation

This is OceanUP. Need I say more?

It’s just annoying. I’m kinda getting tired of hearing all these complaints about pointless things. People make it out that if you have sex or smoke or drink or do any sort of drug you’re a bad person or some shit.

Ehhh, I doesn’t really matter to me anymore. Can’t stand her.

• w

And Selena too and Jasmine Richards, Meaghan Martin, Alyson Stoner etc
    Pretty much anyone she was friends with in 2008 lol. Except JB.

• Voice of reason

Well, what do you expect from a rep…

• Allysonnn56

I don’t think any of this rumors are true. Don’t you think that the sex tape would’ve been released with the rest of the pictures? Besides, I don’t think anyone would let Demi in with a random dude, and let her kick them out of the bus.
    THIS. The story isn’t very justifiable.
    Oh, and love your icon.

———————-

Who knows

• inhumancreation

I love how over dramatic people can be over the smallest of things haha

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:49 am
    inhumancreation said:

I love how over dramatic people can be over the smallest of things haha

were bored

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:48 am
    Allysonnn56 said:

THIS. The story isn’t very justifiable.
    Oh, and love your icon.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:45 am
    ==================

Ngl, I’d lose sfm respect for him

• Voice of reason

The Jonases consider her a liability know. They’ll probably distance themselves from her. Except maybe Nick.
    AI, at least it seems that way, but you can never be to sure about Nick. I think he loves her like a sister, but when it comes to his loyalty to Joe. Eh.. I don’t know.

• skimlm13

oceanUP. said:
    Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:34 am

you know what anyone can be bought off there is no proof that Demi’s handlers didn’t pay good money to people to keep from talking or handing over a tape..either way to have these kind of rumors to be going around about you is damaging to your respectablitiy
    Ofc. I think the major rumor kill for this rumor is that the source of the rumor said that her uncle Francisco Lovato went on tour with her. That’s not even the case. Jason, her uncle from her mom’s side, went on tour with her as her bodyguard. And on this tour she had her old bodyguard Deryl on some of the shows as well. Jason is her uncle, what uncle in their right mind would let her do that? It’s just illogical.
    Totally agree, I don’t care how famous someone is, an uncle isn’t going to stand by and let random guys onto their teenage niece’s bus.

• w

nonimuss2.Oh said:

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:45 am
    ==================

Ngl, I’d lose sfm respect for him
    ——————

Why?

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:45 am
    ==================

Ngl, I’d lose sfm respect for him
    Me too, and I hope it doesn’t happen, because I like the Nick and Demi friendship.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:51 am

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:48 am
    Allysonnn56 said:

Please don’t be so naive it was her tour bus they were working for her she was over 18 what were they gonna do?

• Entertainmentlove

awww demi lovato what happened what happened 2012 is coming for us

w said:

I agree with you, she should hang out more with the SWAC cast and some of the Camp Rock cast, since they gave her support.

• hithere

same shits

• inhumancreation

• Voice of reason

I think the best thing for Demi out of rehab would be just to lay low for a while (not saying this is all going to blow over, because come on, let’s face it..) but, maybe if she stays with loved ones and positive people she can get through it step by step.

I hope Nick isn’t friends with her..I think some people are just toxic to have in your life and Demi is pretty much like that for anyone in the Jonas family or Selena..I think to move on let life travel in a different direction!

Voice of reason said:

I remember back in 2008 when everyone was mad at Miley Joe was the one who gave her hug in that event. lol

• famousforitalia

i agree, there seems to be something more to those..it honestly looks like it was from a video.

• xMissDebby

There is those screencaps and they are from something… all im saying man.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:55 am
    Voice of reason said:

She’s being forced to do press after treatment. But I think it’s for the better, have her clear up and come clean about everything. I think it’ll be her time to tell everyone that she’s sorry and that she’s sought help for it because she knew she had problems.

• Voice of reason

Nobody hated her, smh. Especialy not one of the Jonas Brothers. She was an ex-girlfriend, nobody is all buddy-buddy with their ex’s.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:53 am
    nonimuss2.Oh said:

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:45 am
    ==================

Ngl, I’d lose sfm respect for him
    ——————

Why?
    =======================

Ditching a girl who loves you as a person and you’ve been friends w/ for 3 years cuz your siblings fucked up is stupid as shit. I hate it when ppl do that. It’s wrong.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:51 am

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:48 am
    Allysonnn56 said:

You don’t know for sure when the sex tape was filmed. Some people are saying that it was earlier this year, meaning, before she was 18. And her “Uncle Francisco” wasn’t even on tour with them, so that means it isn’t true.

—————————–
    Honey it sure as hell doesn’t mean its not either..there are too many rumors surrounding Demi Lovato to deny that something terribly shady was going on and most of these rumors started way before she went to rehab like the alcohol and coke rumors

oceanUP. said:

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:52 am
    w said:

Biting my tongue. Odd group of friends you chose there! :x
    ——————-

I would pick Selena, Taylor, Nick etc. And she should start hanging out with Biebs.

I agree, I just missread what you said.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:01 am

Whos siblings fucked up? Don’t even say Joe..don’t make him responsible for Demi’s lack of self control or her desire to party with the big dogs!

I think Nick will be the first one to distance himself from Demi..Nick is all about image and business..and being friends with Demi would not be good for either of those things not now!

• w

Biting my tongue. Odd group of friends you chose there! :x
    Why? Tell me what’s on your mind girlfriend.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:59 am
    Voice of reason said:

——————

I didn’t say they hated her, but they were definitely not too fond of her I mean Team Demi and Selena anyone?

• Voice of reason

Yes, I understand. Kind of like her side of the story. So she can clear the air of all those over blown rumours.

• inhumancreation

Only sex? Oh dear…

Problem?

• karoline

I love you demi, Im from brazil and here everybody loves you too. I want you to get well soon so that people are talking about you stop lying I believe in you, and now I hate ashley greene. joe this is not done even more with demi.

• Daynaa

Suck it bitches ;]

• CaitlinlovesDemmmmi

Not believing anything until she says it herself…i doubted or at least tried to doubt the sex tape in the first place but this helps. still, until demi is out rumors r rumors and i wont believe a thing

• jackie.r.

Not a bad person, just bad decisions. You can’t deny drugs & smoking aren’t bad for your health & they can lead to other decisions at times. but that doesn’t mean that you’re a bad person at all.

PEOPLE SHOULDNT BELIEVE OR DISBELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL DEMI HERSELF SAYS IT

• DLnumber1fan

obviously they’re denying it because they said to post such and “Outlandish” report was discussing and mean considering her mental state and the guy who told about this story was her “Uncle” who is obviously not on the tour! making it false from the start! and this magazine also said in 2004 that Asama binladin was shot in Tennessee? they said that it’s full of BS just stating on the recourse that started it and that it’s pathetic and Demi’s best friend Tweeted “I really don’t like hearing rumors about my best friend. They are blatant lies that are more bizarre than a purple flying hippo.” – so yeah I think we can all assume this is BS maybe her rude attitude is what they were suggesting questionable based on her depression cause someone would have caught all these “Boy Toys” and Demi always tweeted about being with her band at night and during the last part of her tour (August) she was recording 24/7….so I think we can all stop now

• PaperGangsta

I miss this girl. :|

• icehoneybaby

poor Dem Dem! let’s hope she gets through well. (:

• Justice crew fan

love yah demii

This is being taken too far. Do you all forget that she an 18 year old, who has been suffering since a young teenager from depression, if you have not suffered from depression then you have no idea how it feels, how much it hurts the people around you, you feel so completely lost and with anger all the time, and you may not even know why. Demi is in a bad place, and credit to her for getting help because she owned up to it and that takes guts. She has been pulled from one place, pressured into another, she has lost friends because she could not cope, she has been bullied. So forget about an alleged sex tape or so called dirty secrets; she needs support and it is falling apart and stop getting excited at the prospect of this; it is ridiculous and childish, you have no idea.

i cannot believe that there are people out here who actually believe Demi would ever do that!
    obviously the rumors are fake!

well demi’s rep ins’t the best, but i liked the way he put it here, he’s so right, it is DISGUSTING that people are making this rumosr about her when she’s in rehab and can’t defend herself

• heybaby

Her rep does need to be fired, just because he/she basically sucks ass. Period. And Demi needs to get her ass out of rehab or wherever the fuck she is and come back to the real world.

• wavy

shes gonna be forced to do press? oh god thats alot of stress on a girl with problems..im a demi fan and i love her but i think she should take a break from everything!

• heybaby

Haha. Asama.

• LizzieHawkins

there’s NO Sextape.

• TraceSTAN

wavy said:

I can just imagine they will have paparazzi outside the treatment center shouting questions about the sex tape rumour as she walks out for the first time. The entire thing just seems cruel.

• SnickerDoodle

FUCK NIGGERS.

• wavy

Dec 20, 2010 @ 01:36 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

wavy said:

i know :/…its sad

• elmooo

anyone remember me ? :)

• kingmant7

Combination units are constantly excellent simply because you do not want to be concerned concerning the two components fitting and just finding them operating proper in general-it’s all there once you buy it. At 360 pounds, this packing ice machine does create a great deal of ice however it goes rapidly on busy days so be certain that this may suffice for you personally prior to settling on it. The ice maker itself consists of some crucial functions, like Pure Ice, which stops bacterial growth on the ice crushing machine surfaces. This not merely keeps your Nugget ice machine operating far better, however it makes your ice taste far better. Right after some years, this detail can make an enormous distinction so it’s a thing to take into consideration.

• HailieMathers

I don’t believe any Jonas Brother (besides Frankie, obviously) is a virgin, but then again, why does it matter? It’s only sex.

Only sex? Oh dear…

• ellelovesjonas

so if I write a cheap ass letter and send it to ocean up about some crack rumour, am I gonna get featured on here???

• jerseygirl

I do! :)

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:58 am

——————

Ever since 2008 he’s the one who was always pimping out Demi.

• Viva La Vida

That is exactly what I think. Nick is really strict about that.

——————

I apoligize, I thought you were implying that the Jonas’ hated her.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:59 am

oceanUP. said:

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:52 am
    w said:

Biting my tongue. Odd group of friends you chose there! :x
    ——————-

Agreed. Ngl, I hope she mends her friendships with Sel and Tay. They’ve both seemed to (attempt to) stay out of the press recently and do their own thing. Also that Sarah Wisely girl that she’s friends with. She seems so genuine. Nick seems to be liked by her family, including her Grama, hope he reaches out. Loved to see Dick. I think she just needs a whole NEW set of friends, that wont party or pressure her into things. They need to honestly be looking out for her best interest.

• w

This.

=====================

Love Justin
    Like Taylor
    Love Demi.

But… FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! js.
    & IDT Sel will take Dems back. If she does, it won’t be the same & they’ll just fallout again. Trust.

• Voice of reason

Here we go with the Joe slander..

• Viva La Vida

Are you kidding me? You can tell just by watching videos of them together in concerts that they are really close, and they were even closer back in 2008.

===========================

Ia with everything

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:00 am

That would be correct. BI is called Blind Item. People just submit stories anonymously. Hence Blind Item.

nonimuss2.Oh said:

=====================

Love Justin
    Like Taylor
    Love Demi.

But… FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! js.

If she hangs out with the biebs her fanbase will increase so much!

• m

the funny thing is that I believe these rumors. I mean if those sexy Demi pics didn’t leak I wouldn’t have believed this but Demi is a dirty girl and I believe she has a sex tape

• Viva La Vida

I agree with the peoople who say she should be friends with Selena, she didn’t have almost any trouble when she and Sel were besties.

Pretty much

• w

Well either way it’s obvious Joe and Kevin won’t want anything to do with her.

• Voice of reason

It’s really sketchy, because they call themselves unknown sources and in all honesty they could be anyone.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:06 am
    m said:

I disagree, but It’s okay. Opinion respected. Miley’s 14 year old pictures have led me to believe a lot of things about her too. Fair.

• inhumancreation

I think if Demi wants to remain friends with any one from her past she would have, if she didn’t, obviously she wasn’t happy with them.

—————————–
    Yes, I know that there were rumors way before the rehab thing. And maybe the “terribly shady thing” wasn’t the sex tape. Maybe it was something else. Like you said, there were rumors circulating about her drinking drugs.

————————————
    Sorry I don’t see it..and even in some interviews they did together like the MTV one..Nick actually well and Kevin too looked pissed that she wouldn’t shut the hell up! Until the end of this summer it seemed like Joe was the only Jonas Demi knew existed!

• Voice of reason

It’s always easy to say;

It appears or it seems to me… but, no one really knows what happens behind closed doors.

————————————
    ————————-

Denial. Nick was the one who was always pimping out Demi in interviews and even before Demi and Joe dated (Or were public about it) he went to support her when she performed with Travis.

• inhumancreation

Every Disney star has their dirty little secrets, it’s just a matter of which one keeps it more safe. Do we honestly expect that most Disney stars have never done anything not-so-innocent because of what they betray in interviews?

(replying to this) – Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:03 am
    Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:01 am

===========================

I’m a Joe stan for the most part, but lets face it, Joe & Kev have not been the sharpest tools in the shed lately. I get it was awkward, like waayyy awkward, but you can’t say their behavior and decisions were positive in the situation. Ignoring her, giving her looks, bringing Ash Greene along? Not. Smart. But I do Agree, Demi is responsible for her own decisions. But if they just ditch her completely after this, I’ll be pissed. < < That's what this is about.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:07 am

———————-
    Yep and I think Demi and her little partying ways..and that all the sudden she thought she was the shit..is what did their friendship in..I don’t think Selena will be friends with her again sometimes the damage is so great that its best to move on..and I think Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift knows alot of stuff about Demi Lovato that she wants no one to know thats for sure!

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:12 am
    inhumancreation said:

IA.

• Voice of reason

I agree with that part of your statement.

Well I hope 2011 is a better year for all these Disney peeps.

I’m a Joe stan for the most part, but lets face it, Joe & Kev have not been the sharpest tools in the shed lately. I get it was awkward, like waayyy awkward, but you can’t say their behavior and decisions were positive in the situation. Ignoring her, giving her looks, bringing Ash Greene along? Not. Smart. But I do Agree, Demi is responsible for her own decisions. But if they just ditch her completely after this, I’ll be pissed. << That’s what this is about.
    —————————
    Excuse me but Kevin has been ify with Demi since last year at this time..so was Mama J..after that whole Zack Taylor thing..and I also listened to a whole interview Demi did with Ryan Seacrest with morning on youtube before the tour started saying if she met someone it would be ok to date infront of Joe and vice versa..Joe was with Ashley Greene I bet you they took every measure to be respectful of Demi..and not be around her alot..Now he should have what not lived his for her or fall in love with someone for her? Seriously because you know damn well if the shoe was on the other foot Demi would have gladly had her boyfriend on tour..and everyone because is a guy would have expected him to handle it well..double standard! and I don’t think they will ditch her..are the gonna be close again hell no..are you super close with friend you had in 1st and 2nd grade? life changing and people move on..thats just life period! there were plenty of time when the Jonas Brothers weren’t hanging out Demi everyday!

• Anonymous1

Lead you to believe what exactly? Miley’s pictures were for Nick who she ahd been dating for 2 years. Demi gets around. Why are people still denying it?

• DemiPaula

Yeah

• Clauber

(: hey demi you need to come back cuz there are some people talking sh*t about you..

• Clauber

Her rep needs to be fired…

• jerseygirl

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:31 am

Anonymous1 said:

Go back to AD Cassie.
    You first, Yuri.

And that anon you’re replying to is most definitely right; those people were Demi’s friends first, not Miley’s. And Demi’s close friends are also still friendly with that scene crowd that all you Demi stans are convinced she dumped – ie JStarr. Demi needs to dump all of them if she wants to stay out of trouble.

LOL your statement is so ridiculous cosndiering Miley met those skeezy bastards THROUGH Demi. And Miley doesn’t even ahng with them anymore, she sent Anna back to LA and is remaining focused on the movie with her mom permanently by her side. Demi’s BFF Nolan loves Anna, so I’d be more worried about Demi hanging with Anna than Miley at this point.
    ———————————

It’s funny how you act like you know anything.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Well everyones just about off of Disney. Miley’s done. Her HWR contract is over after her next single. JB is off Disney but still on HWR. Demi’s show is up in the air, it depends on what date she returns. From what I heard… SWAC has to make a decision by Jan.26th-ish on what they’re doing, but regardless she’s still on HWR cuz she is legally bound to her third album contract.

Its time for the next wave of fame.
    =====================================

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! D”=

Ohhh
    I DNW to grow up
    Wish I’d never grown up,
    Could still be a tweenie…

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:27 am
    inhumancreation said:

To be honest, I just hope to see more of Taylor Momsen more than anything else.

omg i agree! i love her.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! D”=

Ohhh
    I DNW to grow up
    Wish I’d never grown up,
    Could still be a tweenie…
    ——————-

Anonymous1 said:

Go back to AD Cassie.

inhumancreation said:

To be honest, I just hope to see more of Taylor Momsen more than anything else.
    I totally agree. Everybody is hating on her just because of what she said of Haiti. First of all, at least she was honest. Second of all, she only said that there were already a lot of people helping Haiti, so she wouldn’t help because she was busy with her album. She never said that she hated Haiti and that they shouldn’t be helped or anything like that.

• inhumancreation

LOL me too! She does not get enough recognition. I hope she makes it big (bigger than what she already is). She’s the only honest star! :’]

Btw your icon is flawless, do you have a bigger pic?

I agree. She is a very hardworking singer/actress and just because she’s completely out of the ordinary people dislike her. I love how real she is.

unfortunately I don’t have a bigger size of it, I just google searched icons of her. I’ll see if I can find it floating around somewhere though.

• Anonymous1

———————————

It’s funny how you act like you know anything.

I’m not acting like a I know. Its already been stated. E! said Tish has been permanently by Miley’s side so that she could stay centered and focused, and she has. Every candid with Miley from the set she has been with her mom. And One of Anna’s BFFs tweeted a week and a half ago that Anna was coming back to LA—-coicidentally, this was after the video leaked. And Miley did meet these people through Demi.

~”Miley was playing with barbies before she met Demi!”~

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:31 am

Anonymous1 said:

from one anon to the other I agree there is something so sketchy about the whole Demi Lovato issue its not even funny!

_____

Just saw this comment. Samantha was with him at the party. There was a video lol.

~”Miley was playing with barbies before she met Demi!”~
    This makes absoultly no sense, what so ever.
    Miley has always been scandalous.

(replying to this) – Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:30 am
    Anonymous1 said:
    ================================

1. 14 years old girls should not be taking pics in their underwear for their horny boyfriends. LOLOLOLOL! NICK! XP
    2. LOL. IA. Demi gets around far more than MiCy. At least from what I’ve seen.

• BS

People like to bring others down, they like to talk crap about them, especially in the whole Hollywood scenario!! and the public likes it as well! they like to see how artists fall down and how their careers and their lives get ruined by some stupid mistake, instead of watching them succeed and be great at whatever it is that they’re doing. It is pretty clear that there is SOMEONE trying to ruin demi’s career and image, and it’s going to be very easy for them, why? because demi is treatment and she can’t defend herself at the moment and address this silly sh*t.
    About the rep, he is definitely DENYING the sex tape rumor, he’s saying there is nothing to back up the rumor and that the whole uncle story is BS because he didn’t even have contact with demi on tour………SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, READ AND THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE SOME STUPID COMMENT THAT MAKES NO SENSE :)

• Anonymous1

~”Miley was playing with barbies before she met Demi!”~
    This makes absoultly no sense, what so ever.
    Miley has always been scandalous.

Its a quote from the movie “Thirteen”.

~”Miley was playing with barbies before she met Demi!”~
    ———————-

Omhg yeah sure. Miley has been scandalous since 2008.

• Voice of reason

2. LOL. IA. Demi gets around far more than MiCy. At least from what I’ve seen.

Demi was just better at hiding it.

1. 14 years old girls should not taking pics in their underwear for their horny boyfriends. LOLOLOLOL! NICK! XP
    2. LOL. IA. Demi gets around far more than MiCy. At least from what I’ve seen.
    —————————-

You guys don’t even know Miley or Demi.

• inhumancreation

I agree with you 100 percent. And seriously, this might sound rude but at the end of the day it’s not her job to take care of everyone else, if she’s busy doing her own thing, than so be it. There was millions helping the cause.

• Voice of reason

This makes absoultly no sense, what so ever.
    Miley has always been scandalous.

Its a quote from the movie “Thirteen”.
    It doesn’t make sense. It doesn’t apply to Miey.

• Voice of reason

This makes absoultly no sense, what so ever.
    Miley has always been scandalous.

Its a quote from the movie “Thirteen”.
    It doesn’t make sense. It doesn’t apply to Miey.

• Anonymous1

================================

Maybe not but that’s sort of par for the course when you’re sexually active.

inhumancreation said:

Exactly. It doesn’t sound rude, I think the same thing.

Maybe not but that’s sort of par for the course when you’re sexually active.
    —————————

“I was only 14″ -Nick Jonas

Niley was not an important relationship, it was just puppy love. Next.

• Anonymous1

~”Miley was playing with barbies before she met Demi!”~
    ———————-

Omhg yeah sure. Miley has been scandalous since 2008.

Scandalous for pictures not for sleeping around and snorting cocaine and binge drinking, all of which are way more scandalous than simply taking a naughty picture,

• Anonymous1

Maybe not but that’s sort of par for the course when you’re sexually active.
    —————————

“I was only 14″ -Nick Jonas

Niley was not an important relationship, it was just puppy love. Next.

What does an “important” relationship have anything to do with sex? Kids are having sex young these days. its a reality.

—————————–

Do you have any proof? No.

• Viva La Vida

Bye OU, I’m off to the mall to buy some Christmas presents :)

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:41 am
    Anonymous1 said:

Maybe not but that’s sort of par for the course when you’re sexually active.
    —————————

“I was only 14″ -Nick Jonas

Niley was not an important relationship, it was just puppy love. Next.

————————–

You need to move on from Niley.

• Anonymous1

No I don’t have “physical proof” but unfortunately Demi’s friends like to air out her dirty laundry all over twitter and so many people have seen her snorting cocaine.

old story………….

• Viva La Vida

Who believed this in the first place?

• mels

Can’t wait til she’s back <3

• kattt.

Demi needs to be allowed to speak for herself once she gets out of treatment. I wish her mother would start talking, reps are always so shady and not trustworthy.

Also, I love that picture of Demi, I know it’s old and I’ve seen it 1000 times before, but I love it for some reason haha.

• hithere

Clauber said:

____
    this

• Viva La Vida

Maybe Selena doesn’t want to be friends with Demi again, but I don’t think she knows, like, a dirty secret about her, because when their friendship ended, everytime they asked Sel about Demi, the way she answered made me think that she still wanted to be friends with Demi. But well, not anymore.

• hithere

kattt. said:

____
    this

• HailieMathers

Saw this on TMZ daaays ago. OLD NEWS OCEANUP ;)

• Voice of reason

Well I hope 2011 is a better year for all these Disney peeps.

Well, these Disney stars have had a great run, we can try to hope for the best for the upcoming’s.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:17 am
    Well I hope 2011 is a better year for all these Disney peeps.
    =====================================

Demi’s gonna come out and put “more raw” (rme) songs on her album, while still trying to be kinda sexy. (Rihanna Rated R style I think)
    Nick’s gonna sell-out to be a pop prod.
    Joe’s gonna sell-out and be walking sex sex sex sex sex!
    Miley’s gonna try to be edgy one more time (Probs go the Jessica Simpson route w/ country)
    Sel’s gonna do a pretty basic “older” film. Bland as always IMO. LOL ;P

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:24 am
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:17 am
    Well I hope 2011 is a better year for all these Disney peeps.
    =====================================

Nick’s gonna sell-out to be a pop prod.
    Joe’s gonna sell-out and be walking sex sex sex sex sex!
    Miley’s gonna try to be edge one more time (Probs go the Jessica Simpson route w/ country)
    Sel’s gonna do a pretty basic “older” film. Bland as always IMO. LOL ;P
    ————————
    LOL ok I love you..that is funny..Joe walking sex..I seriously hope thist and that Joe just keeps working out and get a cover of Men’s Health..but they make him do it topless awesome

• Viva La Vida

When have you heard a celeb being completely honest in an interview? And if she still wasn’t over Joe, I don’t think she was going to say “No, I don’t think Joe should date other girls in front of me”. She was trying to give the impression that she was over Joe so they wouldn’t have any awkwardness on tour.
    I think that Demi and Joe shouln’t have ever dated in the first place.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:21 am
    Voice of reason said:

Well I hope 2011 is a better year for all these Disney peeps.

Its time for the next wave of fame.

Its time for the next wave of fame.
    —————————
    HWR has to pay Demi because of the contract they don’t ever have to release a third album as long as they pay her!

everbody don’t believe what they all say about Demi because is not the true

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:26 am

everbody don’t believe what they all say about Demi because is not the true
    ———————
    Or it is..and we have all been played for fools this whole time buying Demis sweet wholesome act!

• Anonymous1

Viva La Vida said:

I wonder if she’d be friends with the Jonas Brothers or with Miley when she gets out of rehab.
    ———————-

I think she should distance herself from the Jonai and I’m not sure Miley is someone she should be hanging out with if Miley is still friends with those skeezy bastards.

• inhumancreation

To be honest, I just hope to see more of Taylor Momsen more than anything else.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:27 am
    inhumancreation said:

To be honest, I just hope to see more of Taylor Momsen more than anything else.

Btw your icon is flawless, do you have a bigger pic?

Lets not forget she is heartbroken because she must of really cared about Joe – lets not forget they were friends before this for a very long time. Being in a bad place only for it to get worse must of hurt her. Im not blaming Joe, as a Jonas fan he has handled this well because he has not said anything. But he did walk away from her, straight to Ashley Green – and from Demi’s perspective that must of hurt.

LOL!

are u kidding? there are only like a handful pictures of demi kissing a travis guy, and joe. on the other hand you can find pics of miley kissing practically everyone.

demi was not the one found smoking salvia

nonymous said:

the funny thing is… the rep never denies a thing.
    —————-

Her rep is not even in touch with her.

She only has contact with her family. So no, he has no direct contact with her.

isn’t “completely unfounded rumors” saying it’s not true?

After all these rumors about Demi,
    I am truly convinced someone is trying to
    destroy her career.

what career?

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:16 am
    ===============================

It’s 2 different tapes. One SUPPOSEDLY involves Cocaine and guy named Dave Osburn or whatever. He died this summer, I think. THIS one is allegedly on tour. IDT this one is real, though.

• Viva La Vida

I feel bad for Demi, even if I am not a fan of her. She is going to feel embarrassed when she gets out of rehab and finds out about all those rumors circulating her -and the bad job that her rep did when addressing those rumors.

• KBsuckers

i’m thinking she’ll be really embarrassed and sad :(

isn’t “completely unfounded rumors” saying it’s not true?

no. thats just a way of saying that these rumors are spreading with no basis or facts to back them up. not that the ‘fact’ doesn’t exist.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:21 am
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:16 am
    ===============================

well the second one is obviously not real. the first one i have my doubts about its legitimacy, if it were real it would have leaked already.

isn’t “completely unfounded rumors” saying it’s not true?

—————————-

lol you just want it to be true.

Dead post.

isn’t “completely unfounded rumors” saying it’s not true?

—————————-

lol you just want it to be true.

lol. no. thats just what unfounded means. sorry.

what goes around goes around goes around goes around and comes back again!
    Hey Girl is he everything you wanted in a man?

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:37 am
    2. LOL. IA. Demi gets around far more than MiCy. At least from what I’ve seen.
    —————————-

You guys don’t even know Miley or Demi.
    =============================

LOL!
    We don’t have to know them. Demi’s not even that famous and yet there are STILL more pics of her kissing guys and shit. It’s obvious she gets around more than Miley Cyrus…and this coming from a fan.

KBsuckers said:

i’m thinking she’ll be really embarrassed and sad :(

I want her to get out already and do some press.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:26 am

KBsuckers said:

i’m thinking she’ll be really embarrassed and sad :(

I want her to get out already and do some press.
    —————————-
    She can’t do any press right now not with stuff coming forward..I’m sorry but Demi Lovato did herself in and it might a long long time b-4 she is seen or heard from again!

• xSweetCandyxx

I miss Demi =(

• oceanUP.

Wait, just joined in… Why is this a fail? Her rep has contact with her family. Her family has contact with Demi, they go every weekend to see her. Therefore, making it valid.

Damage control big time this girl did so many messed up things before she left the tour even if the source didn’t get the name right..we all Demi was up to no good for a while!

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:25 am

isn’t “completely unfounded rumors” saying it’s not true?

—————————-

lol you just want it to be true.

lol. no. thats just what unfounded means. sorry.

Anon, despite your desire to be correct. there is enough IMPLICATIONS to say that it does not exist. The word ‘unfounded’ does mean exactly what you said. The rep made it clearly implied that recent rumors are being made up from nothing and have no backing to them whatsoever, hence if there’s no backing, they don’t exist.

oceanUP. said:

——————————

What he said was a complete fail now people are going to think that the rumors are true.

• oxoemmaoxo

Knew it wasn’t true. Demi isn’t that stupid.

did you guys hear what Wendy Williams said about Demi Lovato on her show Friday..not nice but I’m thinking Hollywood insiders know some stuff about Demi Lovato!

(replying to this) – Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:28 am

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:26 am

KBsuckers said:

i’m thinking she’ll be really embarrassed and sad :(

I want her to get out already and do some press.
    —————————-
    —————————

LOL What?

======================================

Good point. But Demi wasn’t really famous when the first “tape” was shot. IDT they had a reason to leak it at that time. IDT it’d be worth much then. I think those guys were waiting for something like this to happen (Demi in rehab/career blow up etc). & the dude, Dave whatshisface, probably didn’t want it leaked either…If thats the case they’re smart ass mothafukkerz.

Or I’m just reading too much FF.

well these rumors haven’t been proven to be untrue either! when you hang out with a girl like Anna Oliver who knows what was going on

• oxoemmaoxo

When is demi coming out of rehab?

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:29 am

oceanUP. said:

——————————

Oh? That’s weird. I definitely did not think that after reading the article. I think people will believe what they want to believe based on how they feel about Demi. But honestly, with my sources and all, I’ve heard a lot of things; however, I have never even heard anyone mention anything about this.

Or I’m just reading too much FF.

But it still hasnt leaked? Every supposed source talks about proof that will come out soon but it never does come out in the end.

————————–

………

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:32 am
    oxoemmaoxo said:

When is demi coming out of rehab?

From my sources, late or the end of January. She’s staying in for the Holidays. Cross your fingers, no date is solid since it all depends on her progress and whether or not her treatment center workers and psychologists think she is ready to be reintegrated into everyday life again. Even after, she will have a life coach everywhere and have check ups as well.

Listening to The Climb

Awuh, homegirl was cute then. Pre-pre-trainwreck. :[

————————-

This story came from a BI from a few weeks ago. They turned the BI into Demi. It’s bs. But I’m not sure about the one with Dave.

LMFAO yeah Wendy Williams showed a picture of Demi..one with that purple dress from this summer when her hair was light..and Wendy was like “ok come on I mean girls this is what happen when you do to many drugs and alcohol..I mean she is pretty..for a 40 year old woman” LMFAO sad but true!

i agree with you that this statement is meant to say that rumors are being made up from nothing. but, in my experience and in my opinion, this same statement does not the kind you would make to imply the ‘evidence’ does not exist. implication? yes. but that is what reps do. they imply many things to move on from the subject. just because a rumor has no backing right now, does not mean the backing does not exist. just that it has not been exposed. i do not mean to cross you and if others believe differently, that is fine.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:34 am

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:38 am

Opinion respected.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:38 am

———————-

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:36 am
    Anonymous [69.79.96.248] said:

————————-

IA… It was originally from Blind Item. Word for word, then someone legit copy pasted it and replaced it with names and BAM sold it for money. I mean, like everyones been saying, no one will know if it’s true… BI is like almost always fake. I mean right now they got a Miley and Nick Jonas hardcore one right now. Should we all believe it? (It’s about Miley keeping Nick hostage in bed or something).

I so agree with you he deffinitely has contact he’s the one helping with the alex welch case and people who r true friends shouldn’t be believing this the ones that really think she would actually do that r idiots! I know Miley can be a slut but demis way opposite. I’ve taken dirty pics like those b4 most teen girls probably have I’d never do a sex tape though and I’ve always like demis layed back rock vibe it just made her not fake like some Hollywood girls. I know Demi lovatos a good Christian girl so these rumors r all deffinitely false. I totally support her in everything

• w

Lol @ you thinking Nick and Miley did anything more than making out/groping.
    Nick has always been a disciplined guy. Even at 13.

• Anonymous1

lol at you thinking nick jonas is a virgin. you don’t ask your girlfriend to send you sexy pics if you ain’t bunnin’ it.

Anonymous1 said:

==============

That person didn’t say Nick was a virgin.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:31 am

Its time for the next wave of fame.
    —————————

okay anti-demistan… we get it, you don’t like her lol. If HWR did that, they would be so dumb. Whichever party breaks the contract means they have to pay the other. And it all depends on the specifications to the contract. If the contract specifies that they will record and RELEASE, then they have to release it. HWR is not dumb enough to do that. Our HWR friend said they will not drop Demi regardless of what comes out and that they will record and RELEASE the third album. It would be incredibly unwise of them to not release it. Demi has a lot of publicity atm, and she’s not even out yet. Good or bad, it’s attention that will be followed til the release of her new album. Be aware, pappz and mags follow stars like an eagle after their out of treatment because they’re waiting for the person to crack again. Pray to #MileyChrist that she doesn’t.

(replying to this) – Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:46 am
    Anonymous1 said:
    =================================

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!

-dead-

• w

How do we know he asked for them?
    Nick still being a virgin is plausible seeing as he isn’t a complete horndog like most guys his age, and has been linked with maybe 4 girls in his celeb life.

• w

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:38 am
    ======

miley maybe, & she may work w/ nick… but i think she’s done with joe and kevin.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:38 am

———————-

Jonas Brothers? I’m sure they’ll keep their distance themselves. But I am not sure about Miley, since they are both friends of Anna Oliver, who is the bad influence. My opinion? They should stop being friends with that Anna girl.

Demi’s treatment won’t work unless she is willing to walk her 12 steps..one of those would righting the people she has wronged and she hasn’t done her step 9 yet..and she should be pass that! any treatment follows the 12 steps..

———————————–

Yeah they’ve done lots about the Jonas.

• oxoemmaoxo

I hope she starts to get closer to miley when she gets out. The jonas brothers will probably not because she went to rehab. JS

————————-

I just mean career wise she should stop hanging out with them, except for maybe Nick. As for Miley IF she’s still friends with Anna and company I don’t think Demi should hangout with her. She should go back to Selena.

Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:45 am

Marissa? How was your visit this weekend?

• FrancyJonasGomez

Didn’t she come out yesterday…. People on tumblr were posting stupid shit about December 19 being the best day ever for them just cause she was coming out.

• inhumancreation

Okay, any true demi fans would have watched either a concert video, or a support video with thia footage in. Thia footage would have been her saying something along the lines of ‘if you get involved with all the gossip and the rumors, just stay away from it’ okay, so if you’re a true demi fan NEVER take anything to heart about what rumors, gossip or the media say. And as for anything you see in the news that you believe to be true, i quote a tweet from demi lovato “the news if just sophisticated gossip”
    Thankyou