Justin Bieber Fans Fight Over His Towel

justin-bieber-criminal

Fans of Justin Bieber got into a fight at his Dec. 13 concert in Pittsburgh when he threw a towel offstage into the crowd, reports CBS News. Justin stopped singing, cut the music, then attempted to get the fans to stop fighting. Justin exclaimed, ‘Yo! You can’t fight over it, don’t fight over it.. someone’s gonna get hurt. Let it go, let it go, let it go.’

Justin will be collaborating with Rascal Flatts. Gary LeVox: ‘[Justin] asked us to do a duet with him on his next record. It’s actually a really good song!’ Justin, ‘I love @RascalFlatts and I’m honored that they are making music with me.’

I HATE HIM. I USED TO LIKE SELENA GOMEZ, BUT NOW SHE’S DATING BIEBER SO I DON’T LIKE HER ANYMORE

JONAS FOREVER
    BIEBER CAN SUCK IT

uhmm. oceanup. you already posted a vid of that.

I’d burn it.

• KBsuckers

that is just so sad. -_-‘ FAIL.

• StarStruck33

Now I Can’t wait for the Freaking song!

Mixing something old and a legend with a person who is making history and has the cutest voice ever is just GENIUS!

• inhumancreation

I cannot stand Justin Bieber.

• copymonster

Dude. You posted the video of this like last week.

• StarStruck33

I would catch a GRENADE for you, cuz you’re amazing JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.<3 -Bruno Mars :))

• PaperGangsta

I hate his over excessive use of the word yo.
    It irks me, really.

• JonasInspiresMe

I am sooo dissapointed in Rascal Flatts :(

omgitsjoejonas said:

YOU CAN’T SING WITH BIEBER IT’S SOCIAL SUICIDE.
    LOL, i wish there was a retweet, or recomment button on OU ;D

• DamonSalvatore

eww disgusting. those teenie girls gross me out. why would they want a wet towel full of his nasty sweat? x(

Dec 21, 2010 @ 02:17 pm
    JonasInspiresMe said:
    I am sooo dissapointed in Rascal Flatts :(
    =======================

- sigh -

HE’S NOT AIDS!

• DamonSalvatore

JonasInspiresMe said:

I am sooo dissapointed in Rascal Flatts :(
    I second that.
    Its a disappointment :/

You’ll see Haters that when this happens
    Rascal Flatts will become more popular & bieber will have the Respect of country singers & Older people like in their 30-45’s!!
    I can already taste Victory… so it’s alright keep on hating but let me tell you is not working! Bieber is still the biggest Celebrity out there!

• DamonSalvatore

all of you with ian somehalder icons.

CHEERS.

• DamonSalvatore

You’ll see Haters that when this happens

o.O

• xSweetCandyxx

OMG he is working with Rascal Flatts!!!!Yay!!

• DamonSalvatore

xSweetCandyxx said:
    OMG he is working with Rascal Flatts!!!!Yay!!
    ____________________
    IKR
    Glee!! Hahah
    that’s why we have similar thinking hahah

uhm people on team jonas post pics of meeting him just yesterday, in CALIFORNIA.

You’ll see Haters that when this happens

You’re really annoying.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 02:26 pm
    You’ll see Haters that when this happens
    ============================

I was agreeing up until there. O_O

• DamonSalvatore

imma drink biebers blood.

Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    Dec 21, 2010 @ 02:26 pm
    You’ll see Haters that when this happens
    ============================

I was agreeing up until there. O_O
    ________________

Then who is it?? 0_O
    Lady Gaga??

pussy bieber fans,
    you want something bad enough you gotta fight for it…
    i woulda knocked her if i really wanted it ;)
    but really why the fuck would anyone want a towel filled with anyone’s nasty sweat, let alone his?
    ugh

Noooo! Rascal Flatts, what are you getting your amazing selves into? :( Justin doesn’t even compare to you guys, he has no meaningful songs at all. Get out while you still can, love the RF fans.

You’ll see Haters that when this happens
    ______

I’m going to guess you’re about 12 years old.

• DamonSalvatore

yeahh..NO.

What’s weird was that when I read the title of this article thing, I immediately thought of when my sister went to a Rascal Flatts concert back before they were really famous. Joe Don Rooney threw his towel out, and my sister caught it and this girl started pulling on it, so they halved it.

THEN I read that Justina was going to be collaborating with them…weird. Justina really likes to use more famous artists to get more attention doesn’ he? Little douche bag.

• StarStruck33

I’m going to guess you’re about 12 years old.
    ____________________________

No Darling 18! so STFU

• linxiaqingfeng

ugg Ugg
    Ugg boots ugg boots
    Ugg boots Deutschland ugg boots Deutschland
    Ugg boots Günstig ugg boots Günstig
    Günstige ugg boots Günstige ugg boots
    ugg Stiefel Ugg Stiefel

• linxiaqingfeng

Moncler Daunenjacke Moncler Daunenjacke
    Moncler jacke Moncler jacke
    Moncler jacken Moncler jacken
    Moncler Moncler

• StarStruck33

Oooh daaang it! hahaa well that sucks!
    oh well!!

you dont even know them

No but I know and have seen enough to make the assumption. Also why would Nick want to date someone after it didn’t work out the first two times? Obviously if they tried again they wouldn’t last… again.

• xxbehappyxx

^ nick jonas on the “so undercover set”

Oooh daaang it! hahaa well that sucks!
    oh well!!

… Please don’t tell me you actually still believe in Niley.

xxbehappyxx said:

^ nick jonas on the “so undercover set”
    _________________________’

So it’s TRUE????? :O

xxbehappyxx said:

^ nick jonas on the “so undercover set”
    _________________________’

So it’s TRUE????? :O

^ nick jonas on the “so undercover set”

It’s a blurry picture of a guy… Lol that’s not even Nick’s hair. His hair is longer than that now.

you dont even know them

———————

More like Miley dont want anything to do with Nick. They only dated once by the way…Miley was dating Liam when Nick and Miley were supposedly together.

PS. I didn’t say they would date again I just said that you dont know them personally to know what they really are like.

xxbehappyxx said:

^ nick jonas on the “so undercover set”
    _________________________’

So it’s TRUE????? :O
    idk it could be a pic of him in another place.

So it’s TRUE????? :O

Dec 21, 2010 @ 07:47 pm
    Oooh daaang it! hahaa well that sucks!
    oh well!!

… Please don’t tell me you actually still believe in Niley.
    ______________________________

Honestly No. I love them together but i know it’s gonna take a lot for them to get together again. ALOT! but i always thought they belonged together :D

I’m sure neither of them don’t want anything to do with eachother.

_____

Honey, they were 14. It was puppy love. It’s not meant to be.

Even though i adore Miley & Nick i wonder if they would date again for publicity!
    You know how the JoBros are not doing so well & Miley and her controversial stuff… hmm i just wonder
    ——————
    The Jobros are not doing so well? they had a successful world tour,and their last cd (jonas la) was in the top 10 or top 5 or something like that? it’s just the stupid media & haters saying they’re not doing well,they don’t have anything new out right now,how are they not doing well?

……….. Sooooooooooooooooo? ………..

oceanUP Do YOU believe that the pic is actually Nick Jonas on set of So Undercover, despite Kelly’s claims? It is Nick’s shirt: http://bit.ly/gKIFLP
    6 minutes ago
    _____

OU please don’t…

Dec 21, 2010 @ 07:53 pm

6 minutes ago
    _____

OU please don’t…

lmao

Dec 21, 2010 @ 07:54 pm
    ============================

Miley would say no so fast…

If Nick was actually there, I doubt Kelly would confirm he wasn’t there.

oceanUP #RUMORKILL Nick Jonas is in fact NOT in New Orleans nor on set of So Undercover. FF-> 0:26 http://bit.ly/g7Hwnf Thx @fuckitvoldemort!
    2 minutes ago

Lol.

• sinnerxo

let’s just get down to the business right away, baby. you, me and a whole lot of whipped cream.

this can be anyone’s fb profile.FAIL> get a life and start acting like 18! -_-

Anyone who likes Justin Bieber cannot act 18.. it’s sad.

you lil brag a lot, i’ll beeat you with a pad a lock
    who gives a fuck if they ask him
    when he finally loses his virginity is he gonna walk around telling everyone how many chicks, or even guys hes banged?
    lol,he needs to stfu. people ask him if hes ever kissed anyone then he goes on about how many girls hes mac’d
    “justin when was your first kiss”
    “can’t remember i’ve kissed lots and lots of girls since then!”
    ==========================

LOL. It’s not a big deal!
    Y’all are acting like he kicks puppies and elder ppl on a daily basis for attention… -_-

(replying to this) – Dec 21, 2010 @ 02:56 pm

this can be anyone’s fb profile.FAIL> get a life and start acting like 18! -_-

lmao

• StarStruck33

hi my name is Lilia i’m 18and I adore Justin Bieber.
    and it’s okk if you are gonna hate me for it!

i just dont understand why hate him so much. I’m just waiting for the day that one of the JoBros collaborates with him.

trololol

• inhumancreation

hi my name is Lilia i’m 18and I adore Justin Bieber.
    and it’s okk if you are gonna hate me for it!

It’s not because you like Justin I dislike you.. you’re just annoying to me.

• KBsuckers

so now it’s ok? wth just now you were so pissed…SMFH you are indeed pathetic.

• StarStruck33

It’s not because you like Justin I dislike you.. you’re just annoying to me.
    _______________________

Why because I like Justin Bieber??

• Selenahighquality

hahah wow….
    thats just crazy

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I’m staying up late tonight
    Me and my best friends gettin’ shitty
    Poppin’ bottles in the clouds
    And you know we gettin’ drunk

Til the sunrise up
    The sunrise up

• ThatShouldBeMe

…….

I can’t stop laughing…LMAO

KBsuckers said:
    so now it’s ok? wth just now you were so pissed…SMFH you are indeed pathetic.
    _______________________

I wasn’t pissed i never get mad except when there is injustice! i was just answering back to whatever you guys have to say!

Dec 21, 2010 @ 03:00 pm
    StarStruck33 said:

It’s not because you like Justin I dislike you.. you’re just annoying to me.
    _______________________

Why because I like Justin Bieber??

you trolling?

• inhumancreation

Why because I like Justin Bieber??

Nah. Your opinions – alright, everyone is entitled to their own opinions – but, your opinions annoy me, your out look on things and the fact you think you have these witty comebacks when really it just looks stupid.

you trolling?

Trolololol

• .

• KBsuckers

what injustice?? dudette…everyone kept telling you act ur age..what were you the chick that fought the other girl for JB’s nasty ass towel?? -_-‘ rme.

==================

I’m not dating Justin. Period.

LOL. Just like you “weren’t” dating Nick, right Selena? -_-

I CAN HEAR YOUR BODY CALLING FOR ME JUSTIN OH SO SPEAK NOW AND FOREVER HOLD YOUR BODY

• LMAO

• sinnerxo

HI NICOLE.

_________________________

& I respect that.
    and i dont think i have ‘these witty comebacks’ i just think i’m saying the truth and you guys can’t handle it!

• karaclouds

FREAKS

HI NICOLE.

Hey baby, you wanna go for a ride? Get high, be drunk, do the dirty?

Dec 21, 2010 @ 03:05 pm

lol

• Anonimuss2.Oh

She probably saw Josh Bowman from afar and got confused.

• TraceSTAN

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

She probably saw Josh Bowman from afar and got confused.

Or it could have been Kelly Osborne up close

• w

Oh my.

yaaaaa, im out
    talk to you all later :D

Dec 21, 2010 @ 04:17 pm

I’ve done the same -__- lol
    I thought I was great then, I was bragging how I’ve not fell once on the icy paths and then next minute I’m a goner. haha.

I haven’t fell over yet.
    I know I will soon, but I am bringing whoever is next to me down with me.

Going bed bye guys:)

I haven’t fell over yet.
    I know I will soon, but I am bringing whoever is next to me down with me.

Hahaha I would have but I was like prancing alone while my friends were behind me.

By the way, I love your icon. I don’t know which amuses me more, Dumbledore reading a script or Voldemort having a nose.

• CoinBears

Fighting over his towel? His smelly, bodily fluid filled towel? Not even if I was full on obsessed would I act that way for a towel.

Also, I think it’s sick that grown ass women are fawning over this kid. He’s a CHILD. They should think about how they would feel if the same interest was bestowed on a 16 year old girl by grown ass men.

Double standards suck.

Hi guys, how is everyone??

Hi, Is anyone here?

• ThatShouldBeMe

Hi, Is anyone here?

dead post

• whatthefudge

He’s working with Rascal Flatts? YAY!

dead post_

__
    Oh, Hi deadpost, how are you?
    My name is May.!!!(:

_____

Oh yes, Voldermort and his nose it looks quite odd, seeing as I am used to those slits

• inhumancreation

You can never trust a bald man without a nose, it just goes to show.

Night guys xD

• L.Dazzle

You can never trust a bald man without a nose, it just goes to show.
    ____

Just had an image of Voldermort offering young children sweets.

• inhumancreation

Just had an image of Voldermort offering young children sweets.

I’d so take sweets for him.

• TraceSTAN

inhumancreation said:

Just had an image of Voldermort offering young children sweets.

I’d so take sweets for him.

Only if he was in a van.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 04:38 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

inhumancreation said:

Just had an image of Voldermort offering young children sweets.

I’d so take sweets for him.

Only if he was in a van.

Berty Botts Every Flavour Beans for sure

• w

Kay.

wat up?

• hey. its me

???Justin Bieber??? said:
    how can yu not lyke justin bieber..??!!?? he is cutee? funny smart cool talented..!! wat is there not to lyke..??

I really hope you’re joking…

man some of u guys are such haters, seriously, its simple, it goes like this…see a post of him scroll down, see him om your tv change the channel, hear him on the radio, turn it off, see him in magazines look away..& to those calling him a jerk & stuff bet there are thousands who have actually met him, would say otherwise :) but of course people wanna reflect on the negative.

oceanUP Nick Jonas was seen today in New Orleans at the So Undercover by @lovemiles53! Do YOU think Niley will reunite? Do YOU believe he’s there?
    15 minutes ago

Please don’t give Niley stans false hope OU.

• MORICETSZ

Sweet baby Jesus

Dec 21, 2010 @ 05:17 pm
    15 minutes ago

Please don’t give Niley stans false hope OU.
    ===============================

LOL. Fuck No, OU.
    It’s A Niley stan making up bullshiit.

sinnerxo said:
    HI NICOLE.
    ____________________

Sorry I just have to say I HEART your Icon!

justin your hair weave looking kind of pretty
    The way you back it up on me baby

I get mad when their is injustice in the world! and I don’t really care when people tell me to act my age! haha it makes me laugh because you guys don’t know shizzles about my life! but it’s cool dude

shizzles? oh wow…

• sinnerxo

Justin Bieber sucks ass.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

rascal flatts? o_O

• photo paper sizes

I Want to know about
    photo paper sizes

• inhumancreation

If you’re mad about injustice, go to CNN and fight for injustice there. You know REAL in-fucking-justice such as murder and rape? Oh.. wait you’re too busy backing up for some shitty ass teen.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 05:30 pm
    TraceSTAN said:
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

She probably saw Josh Bowman from afar and got confused.

Or it could have been Kelly Osborne up close
    ====================

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Why, TraceSTAN? Can’t you be nice?
    BAHAHAHAHA!

Dec 21, 2010 @ 03:08 pm

_________________________________

———————

*there

• <a href="http://www.sfyh.com/verbatim-dvd-r-dl_ss/">verbatim

Hrmm that was weird, my comment got eaten. Anyway I wanted to say that it’s nice to know that someone else also mentioned this as I had trouble finding this same info elsewhere. This was this first place that told me this answer. Thanks.

i wont to feel justin inside of me

• inhumancreation

Oh, when I come over we’re gonna have a good night bb.

• TraceSTAN

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Why, TraceSTAN? Can’t you be nice?
    BAHAHAHAHA!

Not really lol. She does actually look pretty good recently, she turned herself around, I don’t even mind her and she seems nice enough.

• okGo

wow i leave to make KD and i feel like a missed a lifetime :(

• karaclouds

rascal flatts? o_O

ICON (L)

KBsuckers said:
    so now it’s ok? wth just now you were so pissed…SMFH you are indeed pathetic.
    _______________________

wtf

Justin Bieber sucks ass.
    dont talk about sexy ass justin when you like goat looking mark salling bitch

____________________________

I’m majoring in criminology of course i know. & like i said You guys dont know shit about my life! I just enjoy bieber’s music and forgive me if i’m too old to like him but that’s just me okk.?

• StarLightSTARbright

can he just go away

• sinnerxo

Oh, when I come over we’re gonna have a good night bb.

———————

Definitely. ;) It’ll be one hell of a rough week.

KBsuckers said:
    so now it’s ok? wth just now you were so pissed…SMFH you are indeed pathetic.
    _______________________

wtf

i swear that person is trolling

this kid is such a fag and look at his scrawny arms and tell he isn’t a transgender!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ICON (L)

_______________

HEY GURL

i love yours xD

Justin Bieber sucks ass.
    dont talk about sexy ass justin when you like goat looking mark salling bitch
    make sailing over bieber any fucking day of the week
    please explain, how does he look like a goat?
    or did you just say that cuz you couldnt think of a better insult…?

• inhumancreation

Definitely. ;) It’ll be one hell of a rough week.

Whole two weeks in your bedroom, can you handle it? Although I think your brothers gonna be a bit jealous because he likes to dream about kissing me and all.. ;)

Justin Bieber sucks ass.
    dont talk about sexy ass justin when you like goat looking mark salling bitch
    _______________________

OMG woah woah woah! Even though i adore Bieber don’t insult Glee! Please just don’t!
    & Mark is HOT!

StarLightSTARbright said:

can he just go away
    amen

• sinnerxo

dont talk about sexy ass justin when you like goat looking mark salling bitch

Oh no, you didn’t just say that. What is sexy about Bieber? He’s 16, no one at that age is sexy. MARK SALLING IS A SEX GOD.I can take much crap, but don’t diss Mark Salling. He’s hot, he’s amazing and ten times better than Justin Bieber.

• karaclouds

ICON (L)

_______________

HEY GURL

i love yours xD

long time no speak! :P how are you?
    one direction fan or whaaat?

youre majoring in criminology and you dont know the difference between their and there

____________________________

LIAR
    i creeped your profile, it says your majoring in pyschology :)

KBsuckers said:
    trying to be shizzles the new fetch?”their is injustice” i so do not believe that you are 18.
    _____________________________

& i dont care if you believe me or not!
    i could care less what you think why dont you do you and i do me? just let me be dude!

Hahahahhahahahahahaha omg. DEAD.

• KBsuckers

you are epically awesome :)

• sophieeee

haylow

—————-

LOL

• StarLightSTARbright

______________________
    can you not use hurtful language.
    thx.

im sure thats an insult to transgenders everywhere

…………..

LIAR
    i creeped your profile, it says your majoring in pyschology :)
    _________________________

hahahahah WOW!! hahahah
    daaang girl!! hahaha i’m switching my major! hahaha but anyways for some reason i have more respect for you we may not be on the same page on bieber but you are a really good comebacker if that’s the word haha! you just made me laugh!

• KBsuckers

let u be annoying on OU -_-‘ why god why.

im sure thats an insult to transgenders everywhere
    ——————
    HAHAHA!!!! that’sthe first thing I noticed,his scrawny arms and body. Looks like his arm might break easily,ew he still looks 10 yrs old.and that way he swings his hair looks gay for sure,have fun with your fag selena!! you deserve each other bitch!

Niley fans are going to flip now. The chick didn’t even say Nick was there to visit Miley specifically. -_-

Dec 21, 2010 @ 05:38 pm
    =======================

The girl said he was on the set.
    Why else would he be there? Megan Park? Kelly? LOL.
    But like I said, either she’s pranking Niley stans, or she saw Josh Bowman from afar….or Miley wants to patch shit up randomly.

• w

It’s not even confirmed he’s there…
    I bet he’s beating it up as we type.

The girl said he was on the set.
    Why else would he be there? Megan Park? Kelly? LOL.
    _____

Oops I read her tweets wrong. But still, I doubt he’s there and if he is there I doubt it means “Niley is getting back together”.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Miley: =( I’m borrrrrreeddd.
    Kelly: [puts down 4 cupcakes] Me too.
    Miley: OMG, Kelly. Wanna tell my ex I want him back and make him drag his ass to New Orleans for me!!??!1 xD
    Kelly: OMG, Miles, that sounds mean Dx
    Miley: It’s okay. He did it last year! ;)

Yeah u already posted a video of that OU. Desperate for news much?

• Adie010

LOL this post. I never like bieber and I’ll never will. I am a damn troll. Fighting over bieber’s towel of his sweat is disgusting and kinda stupid. Plus he’s OVERRATTED.

i love justin and i dont have a clue who rascal flatts is.
    btw i just turned 19 haha.

okgo is an idiot who complains about justin being everywhere yet goes into all of his posts. nice logic you’ve got there

• Inês

seriously, you guys just go to HELL. I mean, if you cannot stand Justin why are you here? why do you read articles about him? why do you care enough to even take your time to write a shitty comment? I mean, that’s just for people who dont have a life. You should seriously burn in hell for doing this.

— Anyways, Im soooo happy Rascal Flatts and Justin will be together someday <33 i love them both to pieces though JB is way better, they’re so lucky to have him singing with them :DD love youuu BIEBS <3

• Shana Doodee Minaj

those fan annoy the shizz outta me.they just can’t behave.

_________________________________

• paola

poor bieber girlie.

• paola

he could sing with obama if he wants..he still BE A FETUS for me… JOBROS ALL THE WAY

Neither Nick or Samantha tweeted today. Samantha only never tweets when she’s with Nick. So this means they are together or she’s upset.

• hey. its me

Miley: =( I’m borrrrrreeddd.
    Kelly: [puts down 4 cupcakes] Me too.
    Kelly: OMG, Miles, that sounds mean Dx
    Miley: It’s okay. He did it last year! ;)

I like Kelly, so I think the cupcake part is mean-ish…but,
    hahaha

• hey. its me

. Just because she hasn’t tweeted doesn’t mean she’s with nick, it’s the week of Christmas, a lot of people are busy and/or spending extra time with family..Don’t assume. SMH

——————-

oh please…

heres an idea: keep yo towels to yo self!

=================

… -__-

—————

I swear that girl would be tweeting even if the end of the world was happening. But then again you can be right. I was thinking she was upset though more so than she was with Nick.

… -__-

Actually that part is usually true. That’s the only time I’ve noticed she never tweeted.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 05:58 pm

—————

——————-

????

• not bieber so JONAS

i hate justin when i see his face i wanna throw up

Dec 21, 2010 @ 05:59 pm
    … -__-

====================

But like Heyitsme (?) said she just may not have time, or she’s taking a break or something. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if Namantha pics come out by Thursday.

• not bieber so JONAS

not bieber so JONAS,not bieber so JONAS,not bieber so JONAS,not bieber so JONAS,not bieber so JONAS,not bieber so JONAS,not bieber so JONAS,not bieber so JONAS,not bieber so JONAS,not bieber so JONAS,not bieber so JONAS,
    thats all i have to say, by the way who needs a towel full of justin crap

I’d still think she would tweet at least once or tweet someone. I don’t know I just found it odd. But yeah I’m not sure if Nick would spend his Christmas time in London or wherever Sam is spending Christmas. Even if it’s the week before Christmas. If anything he’d probably spend new years with her.

• hey. its me

not bieber so JONAS said:
    i hate justin when i see his face i wanna throw up

Sounds like you have the Bieber fever.. maybe you should see a doctor…

======================

Very true.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 06:06 pm
    not bieber so JONAS said:
    thats all i have to say, by the way who needs a towel full of justin crap
    =========================

You need to grow up.

• Anonymous1

It’s not even confirmed he’s there…
    I bet he’s beating it up as we type.

This comment ended up way funnier than it should have.

• MeenuD

The fighting over a towel incident is 5141685714 days old. SMH.

• brokenpromises

LMAO..
    Don’t fight.. Let it gooooo

Jonas Brothers are amazing :)

• wavy

random my brother bought a hookah xD

uhh nick is in california….samantha is in london they arent together at the moment.. get ur facts right

how do you know nick’s in california?

• pceloveguitar

Funniest collabo ever.
    Love biebz and rascal flatts..but together? No…just no.

trust me, i know! if ur in team jonas, you would know. hes in the best lab which is in californiaa….

• Demii

Thats ridiculous. I would of just punched the chick in the face if i wanted it bad enough. to bad i don’t like Justin bieber.

• ???Justin Bieber???

• omgitsjoejonas

YOU CAN’T SING WITH BIEBER IT’S SOCIAL SUICIDE.

• StarStruck33

OMG JUSTIN & RASCAL FLATTS????
    MY LIFE JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!

I <3 Rascal Flatts!!!

• Gleekedout

With Rascal Flatts? HELL NO

• karaclouds

haylow

goodbye.

LIAR
    i creeped your profile, it says your majoring in pyschology :)
    _________________________

hahahahah WOW!! hahahah
    omg

• StarStruck33

well fellow dislikers… thanks for an entertaining morning! gotta go study hahha JK i just gotta go Xmas SHOPPING!!
    have a nice day! Muahww!! you guys have my facebook if u just feel like adding me! 2 people already did!

hahahahah WOW!! hahahah

I. CANT. EVEN.

• Demii

If Rascal Flatts sings with Bieber I’m never listening to him again once you go bieber you never go back.

• StarLightSTARbright

LIAR
    i creeped your profile, it says your majoring in pyschology :)
    _________________________

hahahahah WOW!! hahahah
    _______________________
    just stop, gf. all these excuses are not helping

StarLightSTARbright said:

LIAR
    i creeped your profile, it says your majoring in pyschology :)
    _________________________

hahahahah WOW!! hahahah
    _______________________
    just stop, gf. all these excuses are not helping
    ^^ fuckin right

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

long time no speak! :P how are you?
    one direction fan or whaaat?

_______________

of course i am, long time no speak? WE TALK ON TWITTER ALL THE TIME xD nooob

• Viva La Vida

L.O.L

Yeah, you should totally fight over a sweaty towel. Smh.

• karaclouds

long time no speak! :P how are you?
    one direction fan or whaaat?

_______________

of course i am, long time no speak? WE TALK ON TWITTER ALL THE TIME xD nooob

OMFG TAKE A JOKE!!!!!!!! :P
    jjeeez

well StarStruck33 definitely gave the lols this lovely afternoon

• KBsuckers

haha i agree ^_^ showed alot of stupidity

‘Yo! You can’t fight over it, don’t fight over it.. someone’s gonna get hurt. Let it go, let it go, let it go.’ – Justin is really lovely < 3 < 3 < 3

He probably thinks his fans are idiots :| hahaha .

sorry for my english !

• PaperGangsta

Why would you fight over some boys sweat rag? Sick.

• sexbob-omb

This is the funniest thing I’ve read all day.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

OMFG TAKE A JOKE!!!!!!!! :P
    jjeeez

________________

ahahh i thought you weren’t joking! xP

• okGo

NO why is this post dying?!
    common people, i should be out but im grounded…
    ENTERTAIN ME :(

• PaperGangsta

I laughed out loud. :)

everyone went against starstruck
    i’m actually impressed how she didn’t break not once!
    i’m all reading all this comments and she actually did a pretty good job holding herself give her props for that!

Still Hate Justin though!

• jonasbrothersfan

okGo said:
    NO why is this post dying?!
    common people, i should be out but im grounded…
    ENTERTAIN ME :(
    Hey, what’s up? I just got here. haha

you’re gonna entertain me what did you do? xD

• L.Dazzle

Well, this is a fun night :)

jonasbrothersfan said:

okGo said:
    NO why is this post dying?!
    common people, i should be out but im grounded…
    ENTERTAIN ME :(
    Hey, what’s up? I just got here. haha
    bored to tears :(

OceanUp is so dead!!!

• StarLightSTARbright

sooo where’s the rest of the members?

• inhumancreation

I was smelling my lipstick.. I don’t know why it smells so good but it does. Anywhore, this is amusing me quite abundantly.

everyone went against starstruck
    i’m actually impressed how she didn’t break not once!

Still Hate Justin though!

Sucessful troll

you’re gonna entertain me what did you do? xD
    my parents found my bong
    I DONT USE IT, i swear :P
    but i just have one as a joke
    and they found it and thought the excuse “its not like i actually use it” pretty shitty, so they grounded me from going out for two months and confiscated it :/

okGo said:
    NO why is this post dying?!
    common people, i should be out but im grounded…
    ENTERTAIN ME :(

starstruck left :(

anyone here watching Kingsley? :D
    he is so fcken funny!!

okGo said:
    NO why is this post dying?!
    common people, i should be out but im grounded…
    ENTERTAIN ME :(

starstruck left :(
    :'(

anyone here watching Kingsley? :D
    he is so fcken funny!!
    I LOVE KINGSLEY!

• KBsuckers

ah fuck! well that sucks…my parents wouldnt know what a bong is to save their life so if i had one ;) woot!

I DONT USE IT, i swear :P

sure you dont! xD

you are officially awesome ;D

What is a Troll??

I DONT USE IT, i swear :P
    sure you dont! xD
    where they come from there’s people everywhere smoking bongs and hookahs so i have no luck there! haha.
    and my friends gave me it as a birthday present just to see what i would do ;D

• StarLightSTARbright

anyone here watching Kingsley? :D
    he is so fcken funny!!
    _____________
    and yet he was a fan of hers ..?

lmfao.

• ThatShouldBeMe
  • KBsuckers

yeah he trolls alot but he’s still cool.

ThatShouldBeMe said:

but i just have one as a joke
    you should’ve gave it to me
    2 months? it’s just a bong
    i know right? ugh parents -.-

Quit frontin’
    Why yo husband,
    Tryna get his mitts in ma oven?
    Try to get a lick of this lovin’?

Dec 21, 2010 @ 03:40 pm

What is a Troll??

are u serious?

I want a bong.

• KBsuckers

same here :| i think we should raid Miley Cyrus’ house to get some high class bongs xD

Dec 21, 2010 @ 03:44 pm

I want a bong.

-_-

my parents found my bong
    I DONT USE IT, i swear :P
    but i just have one as a joke
    =======================

Where’d you get a bong from? LOL!

so true

• StarLightSTARbright

StarLightSTARbright said:

you’re gonna entertain me what did you do? xD
    my parents found my bong
    I DONT USE IT, i swear :P
    but i just have one as a joke
    you should’ve gave it to me
    2 months? it’s just a bong
    i know right? ugh parents -.-
    don’t worry though, i get grounded alll the time from my ~~~stepmom
    she just hates me

• KBsuckers

impale the bitch!JS :) it’s what i would do ;)

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

my parents found my bong
    I DONT USE IT, i swear :P
    but i just have one as a joke
    =======================

Where’d you get a bong from? LOL!
    well, you see theres a store in downtown called “club 420″ and you have to be 18 to buy a bong, and some of my friends who are a year older than me got me one for my birthday because as a joke i said once i wanted a bong so they decided to actually get me one :P

omfg my friends got me a dildo ;)a bong would have been cooler tho lmao

this is entertaining

Is salvia like sheesha :S
    salvia is a drug,
    sheesha is a hookah, a device used to smoke drugs

• StarLightSTARbright

KBsuckers said:
    impale the bitch!JS :) it’s what i would do ;)
    __________________

2 months? it’s just a bong
    i know right? ugh parents -.-
    don’t worry though, i get grounded alll the time from my ~~~stepmom
    she just hates me
    ouchhh evil step parents D:
    ________________________
    yeah, we fight like sisters and she thinks she’s my actual mom
    w/e enough about me

Is salvia like sheesha :S
    salvia is a drug,
    sheesha is a hookah, a device used to smoke drugs

Ahaa I fail :)
    My friends trying to tell me all this shiz :)

• StarLightSTARbright

goodbye all
    i have to go to a Christmas thing

• Jonas88

Anyone from England online?

Is salvia like sheesha :S
    salvia is a drug,
    sheesha is a hookah, a device used to smoke drugs

Ahaa I fail :)
    My friends trying to tell me all this shiz :)
    haha :)

• KBsuckers

damn! go live with ur real mom? :/ oh wait get someone to kill her for you ;)

StarLightSTARbright said:

goodbye all
    i have to go to a Christmas thing
    have fun :D

I’m so getting high in Amsterdam in June

Jonas88 said:

Anyone from England online?
    Yeeeep

I’m so getting high in Amsterdam in June
    awh yaaaaaaa, way2be! ;D

• KBsuckers

right on XD gonna get high on christmas and sing really badly :)

Dec 21, 2010 @ 03:59 pm
    Jonas88 said:

Anyone from England online?
    Yeeeep
    ~~~~~~~~
    Did you feel the earthquake? It’s all over the news lol

Its @sinnerox I’m getting high with anyway :D

ur icon rocks :D

(replying to this) – Dec 21, 2010 @ 04:01 pm
    KBsuckers said:
    right on XD gonna get high on christmas and sing really badly :)
    ~>~>~>~< ~>
    who is the guy in your icon?

Dec 21, 2010 @ 03:59 pm
    Jonas88 said:

Anyone from England online?
    Yeeeep
    ~~~~~~~~
    Did you feel the earthquake? It’s all over the news lol

______________

Nooo, where was it?

Mine?:D

• KBsuckers

Joseph Gordon Levitt :) from Inception or 10 things i hate about you.. :D my sex god xD

I fancy a cup of tea.

Is salvia like sheesha :S
    salvia is a drug,
    sheesha is a hookah, a device used to smoke drugs

Ahaa I fail :)
    My friends trying to tell me all this shiz :)
    haha :)

______

Yeahh, I am the ‘good girl’ out of my friends pahahaha (;

• inhumancreation

I fell in love with him from 3rd Rock From The Sun haha then came 500 Days of summer and inception just made me wanna rape him.

NOMNOMNOMNOM

• KBsuckers

500 days of summer *sigh i love him so much, it’s sad my cousin looks like him *shivers

Dec 21, 2010 @ 03:59 pm
    Jonas88 said:

Anyone from England online?
    Yeeeep
    ~~~~~~~~
    Did you feel the earthquake? It’s all over the news lol

______________

Nooo, where was it?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Cumbria :O big magnitude apparently not sure yet

• inhumancreation

So.. this cousin of yours.. I think I should pay him a little visit ;) hahaha

• KBsuckers

lives in Houston b my guest :)

He’s hot :D I’ve never seen those films but I recognise him:/

Curse my living in Ireland

Is salvia like sheesha :S
    salvia is a drug,
    sheesha is a hookah, a device used to smoke drugs

Ahaa I fail :)
    My friends trying to tell me all this shiz :)
    haha :)

______

Yeahh, I am the ‘good girl’ out of my friends pahahaha (;
    lol :P

• KBsuckers

:O we have a good girl on OU xD

• KBsuckers

aw shit tht sucks, ill make sure to tell him to pay you a visit in Ireland ;)

• hithere

omg pathetic

• xxbehappyxx

Is it true that Nick was spotted at the ‘So Undercover’ set?

he said he was done with the beat lab until January. fail.

Is it true that Nick was spotted at the ‘So Undercover’ set?
    _______

No it was probably some Niley stan trying to start shit.

and that was yesterday. it’s possible for him to be in a totally different place today. just saying.

your dumb. end of story lol. just shut up. im not even going to deal with you

elissax0 @oceanUP There you go… Kelly Osbourne said Nick wasn’t on set today.
    29 minutes ago
    Retweeted by oceanUP

Lol fail to the person who made the shit up.

• xxbehappyxx

Is it true that Nick was spotted at the ‘So Undercover’ set?
    _______

No it was probably some Niley stan trying to start shit.
    i hope so…

your dumb. end of story lol. just shut up. im not even going to deal with you

that’s all you have to say? wow are you 12?

• xxbehappyxx

elissax0 @oceanUP There you go… Kelly Osbourne said Nick wasn’t on set today.
    29 minutes ago
    Retweeted by oceanUP

Lol fail to the person who made the shit up.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 07:21 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

Is it true that Nick was spotted at the ‘So Undercover’ set?
    ———————–

Kelly confirmed he wasn’t.

I swear Namantha stans are as bad as Niley stans.

I swear Namantha stans are as bad as Niley stans.

except namantha stans don’t stan a dead couple. well not yet. so for now niley stans are worse. plus they make shit up all the time.

NELENA STAN HERE!!!

Dec 21, 2010 @ 07:29 pm

I swear Namantha stans are as bad as Niley stans.

plus they make shit up all the time.
    ———————-

so do namantha stans

• xxbehappyxx

This ain’t a song for the brokenhearted
    No silent prayer for the faith departed
    And I ain’t gonna be just a face in the crowd
    You’re gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud

It’s my life
    It’s now or never
    I ain’t gonna live forever
    I just wanna live while I’m alive

(It’s my life)

These are my confessions
    Just when I thought I said all I can say
    My chick on the side said she got one on the way
    These are my confessions

If I’m gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
    Damn near cried when I got that phone call
    I’m so thrown, I don’t know what to do
    But to give you part 2 of my confessions

You better stand tall
    When they’re calling you out
    Don’t bend, don’t break
    Baby, don’t back down

These are my confessions
    Its now or never
    I aint gonna live for ever

These are my confessions
    I just wanna live while I’m alive
    It’s my life

Just when I thought I said all I can say
    My chick on the side said she got one on the way
    These are my confessions

I just wanna live while I’m alive
    It’s my life.

so do namantha stans

since when?

Dec 21, 2010 @ 07:32 pm

so do namantha stans

since when?

lol a lot of times they make shit up on twitter. js i dont stan any couple. except zanessa when they were together.

NELENA STAN HERE!!!

Nelena stans are just as bad as Niley stans.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 07:32 pm

so do namantha stans

since when?

i stan Nelena…

really? i’ve never seen that happen. interesting. though niley stans are still worse by far.

NELENA STAN HERE!!!

Nelena stans are just as bad as Niley stans.

i think jemi and niley fans are the worse tbh

NELENA STAN HERE!!!

Nelena stans are just as bad as Niley stans.
    i know!!! we’re all badasses. lol

i stan Nelena…

no1curr.

• xxbehappyxx

I prefer Niley than Namantha…

niley fans are the worst. lol

i stan Nelena…

no1curr.

i care

i think jemi and niley fans are the worse tbh

I’ve seen some crazy ass Nelena stans too.

i know!!! we’re all badasses. lol

Dec 21, 2010 @ 07:35 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

I prefer Niley than Namantha…

i dont really care for either. though i do like miley and dgaf about samantha shes irrelevant for me.

• xxbehappyxx

I still remember the look on your face

Lit through the darkness at 1:58

The words that you whispered

For just us to know

You told me you loved me

So why did you go

Away

Away?

I do recall now

The smell of the rain

Fresh on the pavement

I ran off the plane

That July 9th

The beat of your heart

It jumps through your shirt

I can still feel your arms

But now I’ll go sit on the floor

Wearing your clothes

All that I know is that

I don’t know how to be something you miss

Never thought we’d have a last kiss

Never imagined we’d end like this

Your name, forever the name on my lips

I do remember

The swing in your step

The life of the party, you’re showing off again

And I roll my eyes and then

You pull me in

I’m not much for dancing

But for you I did

Because I love your handshake

Meeeting my father

I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets

How you kissed me when I was in the middle of saying something

There’s not a day when I don’t miss those rude interruptions

But now I’ll go sit on the floor

Wearing your clothes

All that I know is that

I don’t know how to be something you miss

Never thought we’d have a last kiss

Never imagined we’d end like this

Your name, forever the name on my lips

So I’ll watch you live in pictures like I used to watch you sleep

And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe

And I keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are

Hope it’s nice where you are

And I hope the sun shines

And it’s a beautiful day

And something reminds you

You wish you had stayed

You can plan for a change in weather and town

But I never planned on you changing your mind

So I’ll go sit on the floor

Wearing your clothes

All that I know is that

I don’t know how to be something you miss

Never thought we’d have a last kiss

Never imagined we’d end like this

Your name, forever the name on my lips

Just like our last kiss

Forever the name on my lips

Forever the name on my lips

Just like our last

I prefer Niley than Namantha…
    Really? Because I prefer a down to earth, normal girl for Nick than a girl whose head has gotten so big that it may explode.

• xxbehappyxx

I say remember this moment
    In the back of my mind
    The time we stood with our shaking hands
    The crowds in stands went wild
    We were the kings and the queens
    And they read off our names
    The night you danced like you knew our lives
    Would never be the same
    You held your head like a hero
    On a history book page
    It was the end of a decade
    But the start of an age

Long live the walls we crashed through
    All the kingdom lights shined just for me and you
    I was screaming, “long live all the magic we made”
    And bring on all the pretenders
    One day we will be remembered

I said remember this feeling
    I passed the pictures around
    Of all the years that we stood there on the sidelines
    Wishing for right now
    We are the kings and the queens
    You traded your baseball cap for a crown
    When they gave us our trophies
    And we held them up for our town
    And the cynics were outraged
    Screaming, “this is absurd”
    ‘Cause for a moment a band of thieves in ripped up jeans got to rule the world

Long live the walls we crashed through
    All the kingdom lights shined just for me and you
    I was screaming, “long live all the magic we made”
    And bring on all the pretenders
    I’m not afraid

Long live all the mountains we moved
    I had the time of my life
    Fighting dragons with you
    I was screaming, “long live the look on your face”
    And bring on all the pretenders
    One day we will be remembered

Hold on to spinning around
    Confetti falls to the ground
    May these memories break ???

And you take a moment
    Promise me this:
    That you’ll stand by me forever
    But if God forbid fate should step in
    And force us into a goodbye
    If you have children someday
    When they point to the pictures
    Please tell them my name
    Tell them how the crowds went wild
    Tell them how I hope they shine

Long live the walls we crashed through
    I had the time of my life with you

Long, long live the walls we crashed through
    All the candlelight shined just for me and you
    And I was screaming, “long live all the magic we made”
    And bring on all the pretenders
    I’m not afraid

Singing long live all the mountains we moved
    I had the time of my life
    Fighting dragons with you

And long, long live the look on your face
    And bring on all the pretenders
    One day we will be remembered

i think jemi and niley fans are the worse tbh

I’ve seen some crazy ass Nelena stans too.

eh not to the point jemi and niley stans are. i havent really checked out niley fan twitters in a long time so i dont know whos worse between jemi and niley fans but right now i think jemi fans take the cake in terms of hate, being delusional, being annoying, being batshit etc.

i care

Well no one besides yourself cares.

• DamonSalvatore

You’ll see Haters that when this happens
    ______

I’m going to guess you’re about 12 years old.
    probably.
    12 year old’s these days…its sad.

• copymonster

So,uhm.. I just had sex and it felt so good.

No Darling 18! so STFU

..Seriously?

• DamonSalvatore

StarStruck33 said:

I’m going to guess you’re about 12 years old.
    ____________________________

No Darling 18! so STFU
    —————————-
    well then start acting your age girl.

No Darling 18! so STFU

..Seriously?

OceanUP makes you more immature than your age apparently..

No Darling 18! so STFU
    _____

O_O
    Oh my…

You’ll see Haters that when this happens
    lol, ok
    if the day comes that he
    1) makes meaningful music
    2) stops thinkin hes the shit
    3) stops thinkin hes so hood
    4) stops thinkin hes full a swag
    then i’ll give him a chance…
    and no, making a song with the rascal flats is not gonna get anyones respect
    hes an ignorant conceeded pussy bitch that needs to fuck offfff

============================

I was agreeing up until there. O_O
    ________________

Then who is it?? 0_O
    Lady Gaga??
    ==============

I think she’s more famous. Bieber’s big, but not the BIGGEST.

• StarStruck33

and how should i act according to you!?
    Smoke have sex?? hahah Geez people are so pathetic!

Dec 21, 2010 @ 02:37 pm
    StarStruck33 said:

and how should i act according to you!?
    Smoke have sex?? hahah Geez people are so pathetic!

lmaoo

• okGo

i’ll admit, biebers one of the biggest celebs on the planet right now, but that doesnt mean hes the best

• StarStruck33

I think she’s more famous. Bieber’s big, but not the BIGGEST.
    ______________________

True. But I still think Bieber has a long way to go and he is big. so I just Love they way he reached fame and how humble he is and that’s why i respect him & why i defend him!

StarStruck33 said:

I’m going to guess you’re about 12 years old.
    ____________________________

No Darling 18! so STFU
    calling people darling isnt gonna prove a thing

• JonasInspiresMe

AGREED. You are genious.

No Darling 18! so STFU

..Seriously?

OceanUP makes you more immature than your age apparently..
    _____________________

& whatever Floats your boat Hun.

• inhumancreation

OceanUP makes you more immature than your age apparently..

haha I think some people just can’t leave their 12 year old childhood behind them.

UMMM ITS NOT JUST “A TOWEL” ITS A TERRIBLE TOWEL. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT OCEANUP!!!! …

StarStruck33 said:

I think she’s more famous. Bieber’s big, but not the BIGGEST.
    ______________________

lol, hes not humble at all
    “blah blah blah ive kissed alot of girls, i cried after i failed my driving exam and told everyone who i saw driving i hated them”
    hes a selfish bitch……

StarStruck33 said:

I’m going to guess you’re about 12 years old.
    ____________________________

No Darling 18! so STFU
    calling people darling isnt gonna prove a thing
    ____________________

Not trying to prove anything at all Hun!
    but whatever makes you happy!

Dec 21, 2010 @ 02:37 pm
    StarStruck33 said:
    and how should i act according to you!?
    Smoke have sex?? hahah Geez people are so pathetic!
    =====================

You can’t stan Justin here if your over 13.

JonasInspiresMe said:

AGREED. You are genious.

StarStruck33 said:

I’m going to guess you’re about 12 years old.
    ____________________________

No Darling 18! so STFU
    calling people darling isnt gonna prove a thing
    ____________________

Not trying to prove anything at all Hun!
    but whatever makes you happy!
    dont call me hun, your not my mama

tarStruck33 said:

No Darling 18! so STFU

..Seriously?

OceanUP makes you more immature than your age apparently..
    _____________________

& whatever Floats your boat Hun.

smh bitch

dont call me hun, your not my mama

Hahahaha omg I love you.

lol, hes not humble at all
    hes a selfish bitch……
    _____________________

& isn’t what guys his age do??
    Guy: hey dude so how many chicks have you kiss?
    Guy2: Many. alot.
    Guy: Cool.

Guy1: So, dude i got my licence.
    Guy2: Fuck, I hate you.

there is not hardcore proof that she’s 18…you’re pathetic -_-*

Dec 21, 2010 @ 02:41 pm
    inhumancreation said:

OceanUP makes you more immature than your age apparently..

——————–

ngl whenever i come to oceanup i dont act my age. im 18 but i act like a 12 year old.

dont call me hun, your not my mama

Hahahaha omg I love you.

dont call me hun, your not my mama
    _________________________

Fuckin shoot myself if you were!

Dec 21, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

dont call me hun, your not my mama
    _________________________

Fuckin shoot myself if you were!

lmao wtf

lol, hes not humble at all
    hes a selfish bitch……
    _____________________

& isn’t what guys his age do??
    Guy: hey dude so how many chicks have you kiss?
    Guy2: Many. alot.
    Guy: Cool.

Guy1: So, dude i got my licence.
    Guy2: Fuck, I hate you.
    ok
    but does he really have to go on every magazine and talk about it in every interview?
    hes conceeded, face the facts HUN

hilarious

• inhumancreation

Fuckin shoot myself if you were!
    Ouu. Someone’s getting a bit sassssy. It’s no hair off her back.

dont call me hun, your not my mama
    _________________________

Fuckin shoot myself if you were!
    if you gonna insult me, do it right
    that made no sense

there is not hardcore proof that she’s 18…you’re pathetic -_-*

So what do you want me to do to prove i’m 18?? my birth certificate?? hahah

My facebook (: for who ever wants “proof”

hes conceeded, face the facts HUN
    —————-

conceited

hes conceeded, face the facts HUN
    —————-

conceited
    true

Dec 21, 2010 @ 02:46 pm

dont call me hun, your not my mama
    _________________________

Fuckin shoot myself if you were!
    if you gonna insult me, do it right
    that made no sense

dead

this can be anyone’s fb profile.FAIL> get a life and start acting like 18! -_-

• inhumancreation

Oh yeah, better get the good pants on.

lmao xD

Dec 21, 2010 @ 03:59 pm
    Jonas88 said:

Anyone from England online?
    Yeeeep
    ~~~~~~~~
    Did you feel the earthquake? It’s all over the news lol

______________

Nooo, where was it?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Cumbria :O big magnitude apparently not sure yet

_____________

Woaaah :/
    That’s pretty far from me.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 04:08 pm
    Curse my living in Ireland
    Snow still bad there?

Dec 21, 2010 @ 04:08 pm
    Curse my living in Ireland
    Snow still bad there?
    you should see the snow in canada, its up to my knees :|

Dec 21, 2010 @ 04:11 pm

Dec 21, 2010 @ 03:59 pm
    Jonas88 said:

Anyone from England online?
    Yeeeep
    ~~~~~~~~
    Did you feel the earthquake? It’s all over the news lol

______________

Nooo, where was it?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Cumbria :O big magnitude apparently not sure yet

_____________

Woaaah :/
    That’s pretty far from me.
    Same ppl are making sick jokes on Twitter about it:/

Snow still bad there?

Yeah, and it’s so icy. I fell on my ass twice today -.- haha

Dec 21, 2010 @ 04:08 pm
    Curse my living in Ireland
    Snow still bad there?
    you should see the snow in canada, its up to my knees :|
    omg really?:O I thought ours was bad it’s like -15 in uk atm

Dec 21, 2010 @ 04:08 pm
    Curse my living in Ireland
    Snow still bad there?
    you should see the snow in canada, its up to my knees :|
    omg really?:O I thought ours was bad it’s like -15 in uk atm
    we got to -30 C here :(
    and plus, not only do we got tons a snow, its superrrrr icy

Dec 21, 2010 @ 04:13 pm
    Snow still bad there?

Yeah, and it’s so icy. I fell on my ass twice today -.- haha
    I’ve done the same -__- lol

• Balrajisawesome

karishma! :)

• KBsuckers

outta timing! :) gonna eat ttyl…

I’ve done the same -__- lol

• xxbehappyxx

I prefer Niley than Namantha…
    well, i don’t.

i care

Well no one besides yourself cares.
    that’s better.

well, i don’t.
    ______

Well that’s selfish and very… stupid of you.

I’m Back!! :D
    & i come in Peace! Did you guys hear about Nick on the So Undercover set?! I wonder why Oup Hasn’t post it… but it could be a lie… idk i’m confuse!

well, i don’t.
    ______

Well that’s selfish and very… stupid of you.
    why?

that’s better

Yeah now keep that shit to yourself because no one, besides yourself, cares.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 07:38 pm

I prefer Niley than Namantha…

you dont even know them

there is not hardcore proof that she’s 18…you’re pathetic -_-*

So what do you want me to do to prove i’m 18?? my birth certificate?? hahah

My facebook (: for who ever wants “proof”
    smartest chick right there to put her fb on a website where anyone in the whole world can go on

I’m Back!! :D

Kelly Osbourne confirmed he wasn’t there so don’t hold your breath.

ok
    hes conceeded
    , face the facts HUN
    ==========================

They usually ask him.
    & he’s a 16 year old w/ tons of success. Ofc he’s gonna have a big head. But I do think he should tone it down.

I’m Back!! :D
    it was just a lie by a niley stan.

• _leena

lmfao

why?

Did you just ask that? Lol…

ok
    hes conceeded, face the facts HUN
    ______________________________

He is a Celebrity obviously they are gonna ask him this stuff! Ughh… hahha

So what do you want me to do to prove i’m 18?? my birth certificate?? hahah

My facebook (: for who ever wants “proof”
    __________________________

I Love meeting new people and don’t worry i’m not gonna accept creeps if that is what worries you. hahaha

ok
    hes conceeded, face the facts HUN
    ______________________________

He is a Celebrity obviously they are gonna ask him this stuff! Ughh… hahha
    you lil brag a lot, i’ll beeat you with a pad a lock
    who gives a fuck if they ask him
    “justin when was your first kiss”
    “can’t remember i’ve kissed lots and lots of girls since then!”

I DONT SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE BUMP AND GRIND

I DONT SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE BUMP AND GRIND
    lmfao i laughed so hard when i read this, idk why…

HI JACKY

_leena said:

lmfao

you laughing at the article or the fighting going on here?