Miley Cyrus’ Parents Selling Their House

The parents of Miley Ray Cyrus, who is going through a lot of personal turmoil, are selling their $7 million home in Toluca Lake, CA, reports TMZ. Billy Ray filed for divorce October 26. But, more than three months ago Tish, looked at a home listed in nearby Encino for $4.6 million.

• mels

Awww…..yaaaay! Melly is my new favorite friendship!

• Miles

I’m gonna buy that house!! Joke..but really if I could I would ;D I want it!!

• BangThatDrum

http://twitter.com/MissKellyO is deffending miley <3

oh no but shit i would buy it if i had the money

• copymonster

If I were filthy Rich, I’d create a house under the sea. Like you go through this tube, and get to the house, then I’m underwater and all the roof is seethrough so I see all the fishes and shit.

That’ll be legit. Say ‘HI’ to Spongebob for me <3 lmao.

• inhumancreation

That’ll be legit. Say ‘HI’ to Spongebob for me <3 lmao.

I’ll make sure it’s the first thing I do. haha

• Sarcasm was always intended

7 million?Holy fuck
    mind saving that house for me and paying the bills and all for me? :)

• KBsuckers

this is relevant how? their marriage fell apart…blah blah blah.

I think her real Facebook is facebook.com/mileymiray She had the Kelly Osbourne pic wayyyyy before anyone else and uploaded it right at the same time Kelly did. Plus she has pictures no one has seen before and I can tell the aren’t photoshopped. Idk, tell me what you think?

• ellelovesjonas

first, Tish? Trish? Kesha? What’s your name? Put on a bra. Those saggy bags of tissue are just disgusting and corrupting my young eyes.
    Second, TEAM BILLY! YEEEEEEHAW!

xD

get the pictures then!!

• StarStruck33

BangThatDrum said:
    http://twitter.com/MissKellyO is deffending miley <3
    ___________________
    Amazing! :D

• KBsuckers

you ma’am have just made my evening xD

• StarStruck33

Second, TEAM BILLY! YEEEEEEHAW!

xD
    ____________________

That’s what i said hahahah Wohooo

• picstoburn

aw i hope for the best for them.

• BangThatDrum

StarStruck33 said:

BangThatDrum said:
    http://twitter.com/MissKellyO is deffending miley <3
    ___________________
    Amazing! :D
    ______

IKR :D

• Moonbeam

Not surprising, the house is to big for them now. Brandi moved out, Trace moved out, Miley is moving out, Billy Ray moving back to Nashville…

Dec 21, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    no offence ppl but i wouldn’t want the house…its a house for frikkin sluts! it is bad luuuuuuuuuuuck!

that was unecessary.

• Phoebe

If I had 7 million I WOULD buy iy;)

• linxiaqingfeng

thomas sabo charm thomas sabo charm
    thomas sabo thomas sabo

• linxiaqingfeng

Moncler Daunenjacke Moncler Daunenjacke
    Moncler jacke Moncler jacke
    Moncler jacken Moncler jacken
    Moncler Moncler

• linxiaqingfeng

ugg Ugg
    Ugg boots ugg boots
    Ugg boots Deutschland ugg boots Deutschland
    Ugg boots Günstig ugg boots Günstig
    Günstige ugg boots Günstige ugg boots
    ugg Stiefel Ugg Stiefel

• Oh SNAP

Dec 21, 2010 @ 01:32 pm
    StarStruck33 said:

For some reason I just don’t like Tish… she bugs me!

Team Billy xD LMAO

IA.

• Oh SNAP

Dec 21, 2010 @ 01:49 pm
    inhumancreation said:

that’d be fucking epic.

• CoinBears

Sigh. Real estate commissions sound enticing right about now.

• hey. its me

team miley

• omg wtf lolz

Good point mate, but I dunno, don’t you think Miley would’ve chosen a better pic of her face of some shit? I’m not saying that one sucks but hey..

• copymonster

Save it. Donald Trump is about to buy it.

• omg wtf lolz

FUCK YEA I’D TAKE THAT HOUSE ANYDAY! ..if I had the money. (:

• Sarcasm was always intended

UMAD CUS YOU CAN’T GET THAT HOUSE?

http://twitter.com/CyrusTheReal guys I think Miley is back on twitter!!!! check it out!!

• inhumancreation

How about you give me your house for a Christmas Present..No? Alright didn’t think so.

• CupcakezLover

I want that house!! If only I was filthy rich…

• Mandiefan

That sucks. Oct. 26 is my birthday.

• inhumancreation

• Thomas sabo onlineshop

2 ugly dogs

• StarStruck33

I pray for you Miley <3
    & i still Love you!

Dude I wanna buy it!

• StarStruck33

For some reason I just don’t like Tish… she bugs me!

Team Billy xD LMAO