Selena Gomez SUGAR COVER GIRL

selenagomezsugarcover2010

Selena Gomez pretty much tore up her ‘nice girl’ image and stamped all over the remnants to pose for jaw-droppingly amazing pictures embracing her inner rock chick for Sugar. Sel talked about what she’s learnt..

..from friendship fall-outs like the one with her ex-BFF Demi Lovato and why she rally rates Taylor Swift, why she’s actually feeling pretty good about being single right now, in your face Nick Jonas.

why she’s actually feeling pretty good about being single right now, in your face Nick Jonas lol the person that said she copies miley i dont think so if she copys miley them miley copys off of everyone else so pretty much everyones copying everyone else and that looks nothing like miley’s dress and dont compare there to different people if you to compare someone with miley pick someone who has not taken photos smocked salvia so you pretty much comparing a good girl to a whore i think everyone will pick good girl so shut the hell up
    You mean miley fun and miley has a lot of friend and she don’t munch on friends for their fame like selena does. selena is a famewhore she go after all of miley friend, miley’s boyfriend, clothes, and she copies everything miley says. everyone knows this are you like stupid who can’t see it. even the dummest person see it. the girl don’t know who she is so she copies miley’s.

miley hot and gorgeous compare to selena. assless self!!!

Is this selena up now . now wonder there is no one here oceanup has become as boring as her!!!

selena looks gorgous!

Ps: miley is a copycat too!

• L.Dazzle

“In your face Nick jonas.”
    LOLOLOLOL -breathes- LOLOLOL

———————
    ^ THIS!!

• Hannah Bongtana

she wearing feather like miley she still copying her ugh!!!
    Why would Selena copy that drug addicted slut? Selena’s actually talented and a better person.

selena looks gorgous!

Ps: miley is a copycat too

Don’t justify selena copying miley by saying the samething. we all know miley is unique and fun and that is why everyone adores her!! selena is a poor copy of people.

• catchmex3

selena isn’t sexy.. maybe cute. but that’s all.

• L.Dazzle

Hannah Bongtana said:

she wearing feather like miley she still copying her ugh!!!

_________

Miley’s talented.
    How’s she a slut?
    She did Salivia, doesn’t mean she’s a bad person
    Sheesh

she wearing feather like miley she still copying her ugh!!!
    because miley knows how to have fun anywhere she goes! and everyone adores her. she fun and exciting. selena is a wannabe, selena has no talented, and she the one always hanging around the it guys for fame. she the slut who let her lips and body for the it boys in exchange for fame!!!

selena is the slut not miley. miley is in committed relationships while selena lends her body to the it guys for exchange for fame. That is why she alwyas on their tour bus by herself no mom or dad she is having sex.

• Hannah Bongtana

miley hot and gorgeous compare to selena. assless self!!!
    Miley is a freak of nature. She doesn’t come even close to being hot and gorgeous as Selena is.

• Ashleyxoxo

lmao …she did saliva? Don’t you mean she smoked saliva. If you want to insult someone at least don’t sound stupid. and FYI smoking any kind of drug does make you a bad person.

• catchmex3

miley is kinda slutty, but she talented in acting ;)

• L.Dazzle

Meh.
    Bellatrix Lestrange could Avada Kedavra Selena and Miley’s asses ;)

——————–
    ^ THIS !!!

1995girl15 said:
    —————–
    umm, first of all, look up the definition of a run-on sentence. serious grammar, spelling and punctuality need to be worked on.
    second, Selena is a pothead. so you might want to label her something else other than “good girl.” just fyi

Hannah Bongtana said:

she wearing feather like miley she still copying her ugh!!!
    Selena’s been on drugs way longer than Miley has, don’t even start.

Hannah Bongtana said:

miley hot and gorgeous compare to selena. assless self!!!
    ——————–
    she is ‘ok’- looking with make up.
    but without makeup,she like another
    person.

• LongLive13

This magazine was suppose to be sent to me a week ago. Still haven’t got it. *sigh*

looks like she’s taking a shit!

miley hot and gorgeous compare to selena. assless self!!!
    you need to get some fucking glasses because miley is so much hotter than selena and miley has a hotter body too and miley can actually sing and is more talented than selena. selena is just a wannabe miley but her lack of body and beauty keep her from been on miley level.

she wearing feather like miley she still copying her ugh!!!
    Selena’s been on drugs way longer than Miley has, don’t even start

that’s why selena is so skinny she do drugs.

• HBIC

pff nick doesn’t care about her. she’s boring. lol

Psh boring is Nick’s middle name.

• Kassi101ful

Wow girl r u blind I don’t see Selena copying miley taking stupid whore pic when of herself when she was younger and trying so hard to be sexy…. And smoking and etc. Just face it u can’t stand that Selena it way better than Miley;)

• Kassi101ful

if u dont like selena then get the fuck off her pic duh ! just saying

• Kassi101ful

• Kassi101ful

if u dont like selena then get the fuck off her pic duh ! just saying

PRETTY, ALWAYS PRETTY <3

pff nick doesn’t care about her. she’s boring. lol

pretty sel!

yea but selena still manages to look gorgeous even with no makeup on and puffy eyes

Uh…

whos samantha?

well congratufuckinlations, you’re one in a million. because in a sample of 50 people, if they were shown pictures of both girls, i bet you more than 40 would say selena is prettier.
    ______

Depends on what pictures you show them. Because I could show them a beautiful picture of Samantha and an ugly picture of Selena and that would effect their choice and vice versa.

• Hannah Bongtana

I cuss sometimes. Does that make me a bad person? Geez.
    And honey, learn the def. of a slut.
    Never said that cussing makes you a bad person. I was replying to the troll who said Selena cusses a lot. I just simply replied that Miley has been doing some cussing.

whos samantha?

Nick’s girlfriend.

• JackKnoff

I think Samantha is very pretty. But I’m not basing my opinion about her looks on a couple bad pictures of her. I’ve seen her in a bunch of videos and watched the Les Mis DVD and thought she looked gorgeous even though Eponine is supposed to be not good looking. She was prettier than Cosette which was funny.

Wow, why don’t you go read the book?
    Eponine was supposed to be beautiful, but filthy & dressed in rags because she was so poor.

• Hannah Bongtana

no, I am not making shit up. I never had much of a problem with Selena, I just wasn’t a fan of hers. her whole “I’m so happy and everything is perfect” act is so fake and not believable. it annoyed me. but I don’t like how she treated Demi, I don’t like how she conveniently hangs around the “it” guys, and now, I don’t like that she’s a pothead. the reason you’ve never heard of Selena smoking is because it hasn’t been leaked, like Miley. I know this because I have friends that have smoked with her. Disney is not a fun, clean place. everyone there is “not Disney” in one way or another. please, Selena is not a goddess who can do no wrong. don’t be naïve.
    I’m not one of those people that think Selena is perfect. I do think she makes mistakes, but she’s smart enough to keep them private unlike other people. I’ve mentioned that other bitch enough times. I’m not saying her name. Demi mistreated Selena first. Remember the “Ask Taylor” video. Demi hangs out with that other bitch like her best friend for so many years doesn’t even exist. Selena can’t if guys think she’s cute. As for your friends smoking pot with her, I’m one of those people who believes it after seeing it. So is there any pictures or videos of her smoking pot? If not, I’m going to have to play my bullshit card.
    ——————-
    oh please, you sound exactly like Selena. “smart enough to keep them private” my ass. I’m sure Miley really wanted revealing pictures and that video of her smoking to be revealed. it’s not like they have any control over if their mistakes get out, neither Selena nor Miley, nor any other celebrity. and what’s so bad about saying Miley’s name? yeah, it’s so much better to call her “that bitch.” really, you’re so immature. and the “Ask Taylor” video came out after Selena mistreated Demi, so your sad attempt at a defense for Selena is a fail (and it’s sad, because it really wasn’t even that big of a deal). and Demi acts as if Selena didn’t exist? what about Selena saying how Taylor is her greatest, best friend ever and is the only sister she’s ever had? wasn’t it not too long ago she was oddly saying that a 10 year-old was her sister and best friend? but no, it’s only Demi that does wrong.
    and no, my friends are “smart enough to keep their mistakes private” so there are no pictures. but just because there are no pictures doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. you just don’t want any proof in your face that Selena has done anything that wrong.
    I call Miley “that bitch” because it’s pretty obvious I hate Miley, and I vented about her long enough in this post to the dumbass Miley fans. What about when Demi and Miley trash talked Selena behind her back on Twitter? Taylor Swift was more of a BFF to Selena than Demi was. Of course I want proof as well as other fans that Selena smokes pot. The pictures, put up or shut up.

• Hannah Bongtana

Are you just making shit up now? That’s just pathetic really. I heard nothing about Selena being a pothead. Why? Because her mother actually raised her right unlike Slutty Cyrus’ miserable excuses for parents: a washed up country music star and a gold-digger. But that’s ok because Miley “can’t be tamed”. Selena never smoked pot and you know it you dumbass Miley fan. I’ll shut up about Miley when the Selena haters shut up and stop bringing up Miley.

• Annoyed……..

wtf?? She hasn’t ‘torn up her nice-girl image’. She didn’t go and do a nude photoshoot she has just got a dress on with makeup OceanUp you are losing your touch for good news and you dont even make any sense no more I’ll tell you that!

Who said Selena’s perfect? Other than you, that is..

are you nuts? there are facebook groups saying selena’s perfect.
    and yes my mom is amazing and gorgeous despite her age. she was a model too.

• Ashley

there’s no reason for you to hate someone who’s never done anything to ever intentionally hurt you. for you to hate without reason just makes you a cold, insecure person with nothing better to do or feel. such a sad shame.
    and Demi and Miley can trash talk Selena all they want. if it’s on Twitter, clearly it’s not behind her back. she can see it whenever she wants to. and I’m sure that Demi and Selena’s friendship was way over by that time. and there’s no need to compare Taylor and Demi with how they treated Selena. yes, Taylor is a very good friend, but Demi and Selena were friends for over a decade. there’s a bond and a closeness there that can never be compared. if Demi was such a bad friend, I doubt Selena would have stayed friends with her that long. but it was Selena who gave up on the friendship, not Demi. Demi tried to apologize for their final fight and Selena wouldn’t hear it, and that’s what ended their friendship. so don’t go shitting all over Demi when Selena’s never been all that high and mighty herself, something you can’t seem to comprehend.
    “put up or shut up” LOL. you’re so immature. grow the fuck up.

——————-

• Melanie

*sprays chill spray on the post*

calm yo selves.

selena was a downgrade compare to miley.
    agreed and i’m not even a miley fan.

i am not happy i love him he is sexiest jonas brother even so than joe… i dont understand why he did this

_____

Aww. Hun, it’s okay. They’ll be done before you know it. Nick will find a way to screw it up, just like always.

RME at both of you. I’m getting too mature for OU.

Ever since she started hanging around with justin bieber hardcore recently most of the post have been about her and justin.

She got her name back in the spotlight and on everyone lips. Well played Selena.

Your a hot topic again whilst attached to some guy. i.e the nick jonas are they arent they moments.

By yourself. No1 cares about your day to day life.

• Clauber

we all know miley is gorgeous pictures don’t do miley justice, in person she ten times prettier. miley need to take up close pictures and flauns those gorgeous blue eyes. selena is not as beautiful as miley up close but she takes good pictures with tons of work done on her, specially when her selena nose is huge up close they do a lot of hiding of selena nose up close and miley skin is better than selena too, selena is full of freckles when she don’t wear foundation.

Ha ve you ever seen a picture of Mley wthout makeup? Come on that girl wears a lot of makeup. both are pretty girls, in dfferent way

• TAYFEARLESS

She looks HOT. I got this mag delivered today, she suits ‘the dark side’ haha

• Hannah Bongtana

selena was a downgrade compare to miley.
    agreed and i’m not even a miley fan.
    Actually Selena was a big upgrade from Miley. Anyone is an upgrade from that druggie whore.

Samantha without makeup > Samantha with makeup
    I agree. however, I don’t think she’s much of a looker either way. just what I think. and I do agree that she looks too old for Nick. she looks too old for herself! she’s 20, and she looks about 24 or 25.

Hannah Bongtana said:

selena was a downgrade compare to miley.
    agreed and i’m not even a miley fan.
    okay, I’ve read several comments from you, and they’re annoyingly repetitive. is “Hannah Bongtana” and “druggie whore” your only insults for Miley, or do you plan on coming up with any new material?
    and if you’re so obsessed with the fact that Miley took a couple hits from a bong, then maybe you should know that Selena is a pothead, and has been taking hits from the blunt long before Miley ever even thought about doing salvia. so please, shut your mouth. you’re extremely annoying, and stupid.

samantha can sing, but she is not cute. she creeps me out a little but that’s okay.

Hannah Bongtana said:

selena was a downgrade compare to miley.
    agreed and i’m not even a miley fan.

lmfao, selena you couldn’t be a ‘bad girl’ if you tried darling you’ve made an ‘angleic’ thing for herself. im not hating on her, i like her, but she hopefully wont try to look a bit ‘darker’

________

Sam’s not good looking. That’s why they picked her. Katie Hall was okay… I was disappointed in Katie’s performance. She did not show enough emotion. Her expression was kind of blank in her scenes with Marius. Sam was a great Eponine. Nick’s acting as Marius was great, but vocally he did not impress me at all.

Yes she is.. They picked her because she is a good Eponine not because she isn’t good looking. Are you stupid?

• Clauber

(replying to this) – Dec 21, 2010 @ 12:52 pm
    HBIC said:
    not everyone thinks selena is OMG PERFECT. i was watching her cinderella movie the other and my mom said “that girl is supposed to be gorgeous? she’s not that pretty… and she’s way too skinny”. lol

Who said Selena’s perfect? Other than you, that is..

:) yeahhh! taht is SO TRUE

• Selenahighquality

you can read more here: http://selenamgomez.bz/

• peter rowan

beautiful selena I wish people would stop making bad comments about selena on the website demi was bullied out of school selena had rumors spread about her at school

Morgan22 said:

umm ok so u ppl are fighting about mileys better(not really) selenas boring and is a famewhore wow u ppl need to wake up selena really isnt any of that stuff selena looks WAAAAYYY BEETTTTEEERRR than miley in my opinion and miley trys to hard to be “sexy” and it comes to sel naturally and i personally dont like miley but how in the world is selena a famewhore campared to miley and can someone tell me that without yelling and getting mad about my comment and if u dont like selena then way are you on her oceanup section
    Selena is described as a famewhore because the people she hangs out with are only people who are extremely famous at that time, therefore, getting her name out there.
    dating:
    Nick
    Taylor

friends:
    Demi (yes I know she basically jump-started Demi’s career, but she dropped her around the time Demi started to go under the radar, and wasn’t releasing an album anytime soon)
    Taylor
    Justin (he could be under the dating category though)
    Cory

that is why she’s considered a famewhore.

Selena isn’t sexy! She’s average because she has to much make up on her big face!

Ashleyxoxo said:
    “doing” a drug and “smoking” is the same thing, so try not to sound so stupid when you’re trying to be a bitch.
    and doing a drug doesn’t make you a bad person. my best friend smokes pot everyday, and he’s one of the greatest people I’ve ever met, and is going very far in life. and let’s say someone tries a drug for the first time and never does it again; does that make them a bad person for the rest of their life? please, just shut up. even someone who does drugs all the time is not a bad person solely based on the fact they do drugs. maybe it’s not a smart choice, but it does NOT make them a bad person.

Ashleyxoxo said:

Ashleyxoxo said:
    “doing” a drug and “smoking” is the same thing, so try not to sound so stupid when you’re trying to be mean.

• Ashley

Morgan22, Selena did date Taylor. it’s a fact.

Ashleyxoxo,

• Morgan22

Im pretty sure that selena never dated taylor nick it really obvious(cant spell lol) but thers nothing wrong with having famous friends and dating someone whos famous sometimes when a celeb becomes famous they lose and dont gain very many non-famous ppl to talk to but i see ur point and i still love her and this is to the person who had replied to my comment so yea.

21, 2010 @ 10:21 am

teamnobody said:

stop with the hate for selena yall act like yall dont have freaking flaws

but selena stan act like selena is ‘flawless’ lol

well ignore them we all know everyone has flaws

• Ginger

Aren’t you guys tired of this “Selena VS MIley” crap? It’s been like 4 fucking years. You guys always argue about this and no one ever wins. Just get over it already.

whos samantha?

______

Nobody. Just some irrelevant, unattractive girl Nick Jonas downgraded to.

• L.Dazzle

So who’s Nick meant to be dating?
    I am sort of out of the loop

Nobody. Just some irrelevant, unattractive girl Nick Jonas downgraded to.
    _____

Lol says a Selena stan.

So who’s Nick eamnt to be dating?
    I am sort of out of the loop

Samantha Barks.

She played Eponine in Les Mis with Nick.

________

Well, Selena has pretty pictues that are photoshopped/edited, but she also has stunning ones from award shows that are not edited at all.

And Samantha? She’s got some nice pictures, but you look closely, and all of them are airbrushed. At the 25th Les Mis anniversary after party, she didn’t look nice. Why? Because they weren’t edited.

whos samantha?

Nick’s girlfriend.

nick jonas ??

nick jonas ??

fuckin people stop comparing their beuty, that’s why alot of females in biz today have low self esteem shm…like someone said beauty is in the eye of the beholder, they are beautiful in there own way.

_________

Again, she has a whole fucking makeup team to make her look good. In real life she could very well look like shit. We don’t know.

thats the girl nick is dating ???
    _______

Mhm.

oxoemmaoxo said:

pff nick doesn’t care about her. she’s boring. lol

LOL more like she doesn’t care about nick.
    then why have both her albums been about him? hmm..

• CupcakezLover

Some of you Miley stans and Selena stans are so annoying. Give it a break. -_-

yea selena is more young looking without makeup, & yes makeup does make EVERYONE look more different to an extent but to me that’s what makes selena more beautiful…the fact that people everyday put her on a pedestal that she’so beautiful, but when she’s off the red carpet & events, she’s doesn’t care, & wears very little or no make up…that shows the she’s not trying to hide anything, she’s comfortable in her own skin and she’s not perfect.

then why have both her albums been about him? hmm..

____

The fuck? Selena doesn’t even write her own songs. Get your facts straight. However, Nick has written severaL ABOUT HER. So your attempt at insulting her totally failed.

thats the girl nick is dating ???
    _______

Mhm.

omg.. why is he with her??

omg.. why is he with her??
    _____

Because he likes her?

_______

My point exactly. She’s beautiful even withouter “makeup team.” Thanks anon:)

omg.. why is he with her??
    _____

Because he likes her?

i don’t believe. nick should date a models not her

_______

My point exactly. She’s beautiful even withouter “makeup team.” Thanks anon:)
    _______

So is Samantha Barks. I actually think she looks way better without makeup than with makeup.
    But whatever. Let’s just say that both are beautiful girls and it doesn’t matter. Looks don’t matter.

omg.. why is he with her??
    _____

Because he likes her?

i don’t believe. nick should date a models not her
    _____

Why? Why does he have to date someone YOU think he should date? It’s not your place to say who he should or shouldn’t date. It’s nome of our places to say that. He likes Sam. That’s it. Nothing we can do about it. Just be happy that he’s happy.

i don’t believe. nick should date a models not her

______

Um? Any model would be too pretty for him. He’s also short for a guy, so that might not work either. Sorry, but he shouldn’t date ANYONE. He should just turn gay or asexual or something and stop being such a douche to girls.

• Ashley

Nuff said. Nick will never get any better than Sel. And I don’t just mean looks. I’m talking about her sweetness, simplicity, independence, etc.
    —————/

Selena has a professional makeup artist and hair stylest to make her
    look good while Sam probably doesn’t. Just so you know.
    yes, Selena has a professional team. and lol about her independence. maybe she was before, but she got real clingy when it came to Nick. that’s why they broke up. not to mention that she wasn’t Miley, but that’s beside the point.

_____

How old are you? 11? You’re not going to marry him nor are you ever going to change his thoughts about Sam. Holy fuck.

• CupcakezLover

IMO Selena and Miley are both pretty with or without makeup, just in different ways.

If the magazine confirms that Demi and Selena are officially not speaking, then that will be a big thing. That would lose her nice girl image. Speaking bad about Demi.

This interview is when she was in London, so it’s old. Besides Demi said some not very nice things about her.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 10:22 am

WHAT IS MONTE CARLO ABOUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?

Dec 21, 2010 @ 10:24 am
    Ginger said:

this

• Morgan22

• sophieeee

If Selena turns all hoeish I swear I will cut all these Disney bitches.

i love your icon!!!!

• meiner

The big differences …
    Selena is something for to live
    Miley is one-night-stand

• krystinajonas

omg. YOU ALL NEED TO STFU ABOUT WHOS PRETTIER. they’re both damn beautiful IN THEIR OWNS WAYS. all you damn anons fighting are soo fucking immature like seriously GTFO! -.-
    anyways, i like this picture of selena. her shoes are soo cute.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 10:26 am
    sophieeee said:

If Selena turns all hoeish I swear I will cut all these Disney bitches

i dont think so .she might be more revealing cause you know she is older but i dont think her parents would allow her

Dec 21, 2010 @ 10:26 am
    sophieeee said:

If Selena turns all hoeish I swear I will cut all these Disney bitches
    ——‘
    lol nick looks like he is being fucked

• sophieeee

I think her and Taylor are just gonna stick to baking cookies…

dangerrr said:

ahahahah. miley has a prettier smile? whoaaaa, those aren`t even miley`s REAL teeth. those teeth in her mouth are VENEERS. that`s porcelain shaped to look like a tooth that is placed over your teeth when they nastyyy. & even if she has veneers she still has that one outta control tooth out front. you can NOT compare anyone`s smile to miley’s coz miley has got really gross teeth! look back on the first hannah montana episodes…it’s gross.
    I’m sure the teeth and smile you have now are different from the ones you had when you were 13. just sayin’

• sophieeee

lol nick looks like he is being fucked
    How did you know?! Lol JK

Wow! She really sucks.
    And shows her ‘dark side’ cuz it’s trendy to be bad girl

Dec 21, 2010 @ 10:31 am
    sophieeee said:

I think her and Taylor are just gonna stick to baking cookies…
    ========

lol at both your comments

Dec 21, 2010 @ 10:34 am

Wow! She really sucks.
    And shows her ‘dark side’ cuz it’s trendy to be bad girl

gtfo and the people from the photoshoot dressed her

• oxoemmaoxo

My mum lets me have sex at 14. So what?

WTF? WHAT KIND OF MOTHER IS THAT?!

• Clauber

She looks gorgeous.. I like that her is kind of mexican (:

• andrea

i bet if it were miley or demi people would be going crazy doubl standred much

exactly. she could do so much better than nick. that’s the truth. i mean, look who nick is currently dating ahahaha

• L.Dazzle

I’ve never painted my nails balck, I don’t know why :/
    I think my nails like a little bit of summer during these winter monthsss(:
    Randommmm as

• Entertainmentlove

wtf i go away for a couple of hours i come back and i see selena freaking gomez again
    no other post ?

Dec 21, 2010 @ 10:50 am
    andrea said:

i bet if it were miley or demi people would be going crazy doubl standred much

why there is nothing proacative

• HBIC

stop with the hate for selena yall act like yall dont have freaking flaws

but selena stan act like selena is ‘flawless’ lol

And Miley stant act like Miley’s flawless too. That’s why they’re called stans :)

• L.Dazzle

Bitch you’re dead xD

Dec 21, 2010 @ 10:55 am
    Entertainmentlove said:

no other post ?

well its not our fault she is the only one with news

• teamnobody

wow that girl that never went to school is very flexible

Dec 21, 2010 @ 10:55 am
    Entertainmentlove said:

no other post ?

um are you stupid there is a joe and taylor and other post

Bitch you’re dead xD

______

haha, i don’t find his new gf pretty at all. i think she looks way too old for him… and weird body. but i ain’t judgin

______

exactly. he could do so much better than selena. that’s the truth. i mean, look who selena is currently dating ahahaha*

selena,selena you are so photogenic

Weird body? Lol if you say so. And I honestly don’t see how she looks too old for him. But then again, Nick has a baby face.

• Entertainmentlove

but still she is on the front page and on the sec and on the third ahhhhhhh selenasaurus rex

______

don’t think she’s actually dating bieber. they’re just kickin it together. ever heard of PR?

but nick? nick IS dating that fugly chick. she was caught dancing at a JB show with Ashley Greene and apparently she went with him to Abu Dhabi.

______

She’s better looking than average Selena.

She’s better looking than average Selena.

_____

No… Honey no.

ec 21, 2010 @ 11:18 am

She’s better looking than average Selena.

THIS

• HBIC

______

She’s better looking than average Selena.

Damn give it up. You guys are so full of hate. Beauty is relative.

Selena has class which Miley most definitely lacks.

miley hot and gorgeous compare to selena. assless self!!!
    ——————–
    she is ‘ok’- looking with make up.
    but without makeup,she like another
    person

you seeing selena without makeup and up close the girl does not look good. miley have you seen miley younger pictures she was gorgeous even without makeup.

• catchmex3

looks like she’s taking a shit!
    —————–
    pahahahahahahahaha.

• crah

selena still looks pretty without makeup. she has natural beauty.

selena still looks pretty without makeup. she has natural beauty

no she doesn’t selena up close is ewww. selena always wears makeup dumbass.

• Hannah Bongtana

she wearing feather like miley she still copying her ugh!!!
    Yeah Miley knows how to have fun. That’s why she’s starting to lose fame and respect from fans. Miley has no talent. She can’t act or sing. She’s a drug addicted slut who dates her leading men all the time, made out with a random guy at a party, and will wash out and be the next Britney or Lindsay. I can’t wait until that bitch shaves her head. Selena will actually have a long career ahead of her. And she actually has her parents with her to keep her in check unlike your whore Miley.

——————–

i know selena looks like shit without makeup. lol i didn’t even say she fucking beutiful without it.

——————–

Bitch please. Selena looks really beautiful with or without makeup. Have you seen Miley without makeup? YIKES! She’s ugly with makeup, but without she’s a freak of nature.

• LongLive13

Stop talking shit about Selena. She’s adorable :)

• oxoemmaoxo

pff nick doesn’t care about her. she’s boring. lol

LOL more like she doesn’t care about nick.

she wearing feather like miley she still copying her ugh!!!
    Oh yeah that why miley is lined up for multiple staring role movies while selena has to rely on disney and little kids for fame and it boys exposure. Miley it’s 10 times more talented than selena everyone knows it and if anyone is going to have a long career is miley. she knows exactly what she doing while selena is still trying tohave the fame miley had when she was on disney as is not even happening. Not even selena putting out for the it boys and lending her body for the boys are giving her the fame miley has and miley relies on her work and is dedicated. selena she keeps hoping around to the it boys for fame. Miley only rely on herself not anyone like selena does.

—————
    wow, u can’t even say your opinion, bc you’ll be called a bitch. lol . read my fucking post, i SAID miley is ugly without makeup.

selena still looks pretty without makeup. she has natural beauty

no she doesn’t selena up close is ewww. selena always wears makeup dumbass.
    Yes she does you dumb bitch. Selena is gorgeous with or without makeup.

• catchmex3

LOL more like she doesn’t care about nick.

lol. she doesnt care about anyone. she’s a fucking famewhore. she’ll be your best friend and then she’ll let you fall.

• crah

why are you guys being so hateful to selena? selena is just adorable and miley is beautiful in her own way.

• catchmex3

all disney stars are fucked up right now.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 09:10 am
    catchmex3 said:

selena isn’t sexy.. maybe cute. but that’s all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena actually is sexy, because sexiness is something that comes naturally without trying too hard, she looks hot wearing a gowm.
    demi estrovato doesn’t hot she looks whore in her bra that’s called a slut/whore, and it’s not the same as sexy for sure

• oxoemmaoxo

catchmex3 said:

LOL more like she doesn’t care about nick.

RME

• Hannah Bongtana

Selena is beautiful. Miley is ugly inside and out.

IVe meT selena two times and she is so unbelievably sweet she is by far the nicest girl ive met but shes not as pretty in person shes really just average looking its not bad it proves that shes normal and that you dont have to be really beautiful to make it i was just expecting thia beautiful girl that i see in videos and stuff but she was just average looking

catchmex3 said:

LOL more like she doesn’t care about nick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NAST HOCKER, GO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR SISTER, GET A LIFE AND PLEASE DON’T SUBMIT US TO YOUR LACK OF BRAIN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAH IT’S BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES MILEY THAT SHE LOST SO MANY FANS AND BETWEEN 13 NOMINATIONS TO THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS SHE ONLY WON 2 OR 3… IF EVERYONE ADORED HER SHE WOULD HAVE OWN

YOU JUST SO STUPID AS THAT HOCKER WHO HAS MILEY IN BRA AS ICON

• LongLive13

Selena is way prettier than Miley…

_———————

no she isn’t. lol i didnt say demi/miley is sexy. so girls in bra’s are sluts?

• crah

i have a feeling monte carlo is gonna be a hit.

Selena is way prettier than Miley

hahahah NO! dream on miley is hotter than selena in everyway, in body and face, eyes, and legs.

pff nick doesn’t care about her. she’s boring. lol

Psh boring is Nick’s middle name.
    lol i don’t care about his middle name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU JUST SO STUPID AS THAT HOCKER WHO HAS MILEY IN BRA AS ICO
    Kids nomination you said it! miley is in big roles darling that is why college students and adults don’t even vote on that! Miley is big screen movies and has multiple movies lineup honey, selena oh yeah none that why she hoering around with bieber!! to get exposure!!

• crah

sorry, but get some glasses, miley has an even prettier smile than selena.

i thought selena has prettier smile than miley?

not her best shoot. she looks weird

Selena is beautiful. Miley is ugly inside and out

Miley is gorgeous compare to selena. selena is not really all that up close let’s be real. Miley is beautiful on the inside and out and selena is just a famewhore who uses people for fame and even stop been friends with them once their fame start to fade cough cough nick,demi, and even jennifer and other. selena is a whore and she loves to famewhroe around the it boys.

• LongLive13

sorry, but get some glasses, miley has an even prettier smile than selena.
    I never said hotter. And no I will not get glasses. I think Selena is prettier and doesn’t have to show off her body to get attention like Miley seems to think that she has to atm.

sorry, but get some glasses, miley has an even prettier smile than selena.
    Get a fucking clue you delusional bitch. Selena is definitely prettier, hotter, sexier, and a better person than your drug addicted slut.

i thought selena has prettier smile than miley

nah! miley smile and she light up a room, selena has average smile and her teeth are really ugly up close.

• dangerrr

sorry, but get some glasses, miley has an even prettier smile than selena.
    Oh selena is back. we know you curse a lot selena. you are a fucking psyco if you thinkk you are prettier than miley dream on. you assless girl. miley is hotter than you will ever be and sexier.

In my opinion, and I’ve tried to change how I think… but I don’t think she’s gorgeous. I mean, yeah she’s pretty and stuff…but I don’t understand how a lot of people are like omg she’s gorgeous! I don’t see it.
    She looks like someone you’d see at the mall.

• teamnobody

stfu and stop being jealous of selena YALL INCLUDING ME DONT KNOW HER SO WE CANT ASSUME GOOD OR BAD SHIT ABOUT HER and im not gonna sit here and bring miley down because i know her and selena are both goregous and talented young ladies that dont give a shit about our opinion when we sit on the computer getting fat eating.ok rant over

Thats true i have met selena, demi, and miley and i was shocked with how the three of them looked up close. Selena i got to admit didnt look as beautiful in person as she does on TV. Demi on the other hand looked ten times prettier in person than she looks on TV or pictures and so does miley. I used to think selena was the prettiest and then miley but after meeting them there is no doubt that miley is way prettier i still think selena is beautiful and she is way better looking than demi but not as beautiful as miley. (the three of them were complete sweethearts. And i cant choose a favorite on personality)

• Ashley

then why have both her albums been about him? hmm..

____

no, Selena does not write her own songs, but the woman who does write them for her is “close to her” and “always in her life” according to Selena herself. don’t tell me to get my facts straight when you don’t even understand what I’m saying. my facts are very straight, honey, and they come directly from the source. and it wasn’t meant to be an insult, idiot. not everything people say on this site has to be challenged and fought over -____- calm yourself.

• kristamytton

Uhm, in your face Nick Jonas?
    STFU OU.

• Ashley

…or she doesn’t know how to do make-up the way professionals can? just a possibility.

• CupcakezLover

Miley without makeup http://i53.tinypic.com/f4loxu.jpg

Selena without makeup

And maybe Samantha isn’t absolutely gorgeous, but she’s pretty damn talented. Haters to the left.

i like samantha more than selena.
    and selena’s way overrated in looks. she’s pretty but not like her stans make her out to be. she looks great in pictures but not so much in motion.

selena independent hahahaha she didn’t even get her license until recently she still talks like she 10 and rely on her dude you are 18 act like it instead of 10! simplicity please miley is more down to earth and humble than selena is, miley dress casual selena is always dressing like she going to get photograph and dress like an old lady. You mean nick will never get better than miley, selena was a downgrade compare to miley. nick will never find a girl like miley.

And I thought Selena fans were immature…

_____

• HBIC

Who said Selena’s perfect? Other than you, that is..
    And if your mom’s opinion’s so amazing, go talk with her about Selena. Otherwise, stop complaining. Not everyone’s gonna agree with you in life.

sorry, but get some glasses, miley has an even prettier smile than selena.
    well i’m a guy to be honest with you and i personally think miley is hotter than selena.

okay…i tried to stay back and not comment but this has gone overboard. miley and selena are both great actresses/singers. people need to stop comparing them to eachother. yea, they have similar styles, but that doesnt mean they are copying anyone? they’re their own person! hate comments need to stop.

sorry, but get some glasses, miley has an even prettier smile than selena.
    Honey, selena has NOTHING to show. she has no ass, no breast and no shape that why selena cover herself, she has the worst shape ever not to mention stick for legs ewww is just disgusting. there nothing attractive in selena body that why she can’t flaunted she as nothing there to show. Miley on the other hand is secure about what she has she works hard and she can flaunted i would if i had miley body.

• LongLive13

i thought selena has prettier smile than miley

Miley’s smile will be gone and ruined if she keeps the drugs up. And how would know about Selena’s teeth close up, your not her dentist.

replying to this) – Dec 21, 2010 @ 09:54 am

oh well ive met selena and she really is goregous

• LongLive13

sorry, but get some glasses, miley has an even prettier smile than selena.
    Dude, you’ve been staring at female celebs for too long. Leave Selena alone.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 09:55 am

—————

well then gtfo and stop looking at selena

• crah

teamnobody said:

lol. and true. your iconnn, is it manip or real? :D

Dec 21, 2010 @ 09:57 am
    crah said:

teamnobody said:

lol. and true. your iconnn, is it manip or real? :D

real its from the kcas

I think I saw that before and was told it was a manip!

Dec 21, 2010 @ 09:58 am

wtf please stop and go look at a mirror and gtfo selena s post from now on

crah nevermind i thought it was but i dont know

• crah

seriously.

sorry, but get some glasses, miley has an even prettier smile than selena.
    You know, I’ve heard that Miley’s been cursing a lot. You need more rehab than Demi if you actually think Miley is hotter and a better person than Selena. At least Selena doesn’t abandon her fans like they’re nothing. Selena is hotter, sexier, and a better person than that drug addicted slut ever will be. I’m still waiting for the Miley sex tape.

• teamnobody

anon are you on medication

“why she’s actually feeling pretty good about being single right now, in your face Nick Jonas.”

Like Nick gives a shit! Pshh

ec 21, 2010 @ 10:01 am
    Hannah Bongtana said:

sorry, but get some glasses, miley has an even prettier smile than selena.

just ignore the troll dont bring miley down selena and her are both diffrent people with diffrent aspirations

• hotlikefireworks

oh well ive met selena and she really is goregous
    i met selena when she went to a KC Wizards game once. In my opinion, she’s not really all that pretty person. And I adore her.
    I met Miley this summer in Detroit and she’s no doubt the sweetest out of the two. She looks honestly gorgeous in person.

• crah

teamnobody said:
    crah nevermind i thought it was but i dont know

i totally ship selena with anyone. lol. but i think selena/mark or selena/cory is kinda cute too.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 10:03 am
    hotlikefireworks said:

oh well ive met selena and she really is goregous

oh well like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder .its ok if we have diffrent opinions they still both are goregous

ec 21, 2010 @ 10:04 am
    crah said:

teamnobody said:
    crah nevermind i thought it was but i dont know

lol dont you think both are to old i dont know which but one of them is a year younger than her stepdad-_-

• hotlikefireworks

I cuss sometimes. Does that make me a bad person? Geez.
    And honey, learn the def. of a slut.

• crah

teamnobody said:
    ec 21, 2010 @ 10:04 am
    crah said:

teamnobody said:
    crah nevermind i thought it was but i dont know

LOL. i’m weird. but have you seen the hollywood style awards video. cory and selena are just too adorable. they keep saying awwh. and i’m like AWWWWWWWH. lol

• hotlikefireworks

Like I said, I adore Selena, but I don’t think her career is gonna go past Disney. Which is kinda a shame. I mean, I think her ‘Ramona and Beezus’ flopped at the theatres. I just don’t think she has the personality or spark as say, Miley or Hilary Duff.
    That’s what Selena is known for. Acting on a kids show on Disney. It’s a shame.

Dec 21, 2010 @ 10:07 am
    crah said:

teamnobody said:
    ec 21, 2010 @ 10:04 am
    crah said:

teamnobody said:
    crah nevermind i thought it was but i dont know

i know me too! but i dont feel like he likes her that way i still think he likes taylor

Dec 21, 2010 @ 10:09 am
    hotlikefireworks said:

That’s what Selena is known for. Acting on a kids show on Disney. It’s a shame

but thats cause it was a little kids movie i really do think monte carlo is gonna boost her career

• crah

i really can’t wait monte carlo. :D post the trailer already!

Dec 21, 2010 @ 09:55 am
    LongLive13 said:

i thought selena has prettier smile than miley

selena has buck teeth, didnt you ever notice that? that why selena said she doesnt like her smile lol.

Agree. That’s the entire reason why she’s not super famous. And the entire reason why Miley is and Hilary almost was.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Where does everyone get there GIFs from?

what is monte carlo about??

stop with the hate for selena yall act like yall dont have freaking flaws

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

Where does everyone get there GIFs from?
    livejournal

its not a manip its a rare

• oxoemmaoxo

hotlikefireworks said:

That’s what Selena is known for. Acting on a kids show on Disney. It’s a shame.

None of the disney kids are gonna go far. Miley could go far if she stopped trying so hard.

teamnobody said:

stop with the hate for selena yall act like yall dont have freaking flaws

but selena stan act like selena is ‘flawless’ lol

WHAT IS MONTE CARLO ABOUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?

• icehoneybaby

uhhmmm she’s changed quite a lot. she’s really confident lol ;p & the skirt is short for her……. whatevs makes her happy :)

• kikiarmybrat

First:)
    She looks pretty

Gorgeous

she wearing feather like miley she still copying her ugh!!!

• crah

i love her in this photoshoot. gorgeous selena.

• SofíaYasmín

“…in your face Nick Jonas.”

LOL. Who wrote that?

• catchmex3

she wearing feather like miley she still copying her ugh!!!
    —————-
    LMAO

• catchmex3

she wearing feather like miley she still copying her ugh!!!
    —————-
    LMAO, you sound like the girls in my school.

• 1995girl15

• FrancyJonasGomez

Que linda <3

• xSweetCandyxx

She looks so pretty <3

—————/

Selena has a professional makeup artist and hair stylest to make her
    look good while Sam probably doesn’t. Just so you know.

No… Honey no.

______

Haha, what the fuck do you mean “no”? Your only arguments are that Selena is average looking and “no, honey no”. You know I’m right, you’re just talking trhough your ass.

through*

I have nothing more to say. You can post as many pictures of Selena as you want but it doesn’t matter because I’m still going to think she’s average. It’s MY opinion. And it’s also my opinion that Samantha is better than her. Sorry. You can’t change it.

Selena has a professional makeup artist and hair stylest to make her
    look good while Sam probably doesn’t. Just so you know.

_____