Jonas Brothers WE LOVE YOU

Team Jonas message. Credit: nataliegraymusic via CUF.

• kaleigh

let me guess ur a justin bieber fan. lol

me too <3

Oh! that person has the right to her own opinion.

• Jonas Fan

It’s pretty sad when the only comments the Jonas brothers get is One Anon pretending to be 4 people.
    —————–
    I agree that too… I love Jonas and it’s so sad to see comments about them like this. They are famous now. 3 years ago they were not.You don’t know anything about them. They are charming, helpful, cute and caring.. You are the one who is weird , I think.

ewww they are so ugly go away jonas losers your time has come and gone

Kevin, the one no one cares about. Joe, the dumb one. Nick the weird one.

• Anonymous<3.

I love them so much <3

• Anon

Tic Toc Tic Toc, helloooo Jonas your time ran out Two years ago!

I used to love these guys and they all got so douchey when they left BOBW and I was over it.

• blahblahblksheep

wow who are these guys never heard of them

Lol at this one bitch commenting like she’s multiple different people.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Dec 22, 2010 @ 08:11 pm
    blahblahblksheep said:
    —————–
    I agree.

• SubwayToVenus

Seriously do you feel the need to keep on commenting, no one cares, they are old history, blah blah, I mean that won’t change anything, so stop commenting in a damn website about their long gone popular days as you may say, because by clicking on a post with the words, Jonas brothers, you are obviously caring about them.
    Btw, I love and miss them.

• SubwayToVenus

This.

• SubwayToVenus

wow who are these guys never heard of them

Please dude.

Dec 22, 2010 @ 08:04 pm
    yeah, no one cares about Jonas anymore. ;(
    _______________________________
    I CARE ABOUT THEM(:
    AND STOP SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT THEM if you don’t care about them>>DO NOT post ANYTHING!
    IF YOU POST IT MEANS YOU CARE ABOUT THEM ;)

I LOVE THEM!

Kevin, the one no one cares about. Joe, the dumb one. Nick the weird one.
    —————

lol

AWWW!! THEY´RE JUST PERFECT THE´RE AWESOME THAT´S WHY THEY HAVE ALOT OF REAL FANS LOVE THEM THEY ARE EVERYTING TO ME <3 <3 <3 and i hope 2011 will become the best year for them

Kevin “I’m married, so there” Jonas
    Joe “my gf is attached to my dick” Jonas
    Nick “I’m in my #beatlab, go away” Jonas

Dec 22, 2010 @ 08:04 pm
    yeah, no one cares about Jonas anymore. ;(
    _______________________________
    I CARE ABOUT THEM(:
    IF YOU POST IT MEANS YOU CARE ABOUT THEM ;)

I LOVE THEM!
    ————————-
    That’s Right!
    Shut up! if you ”don’t care” about them what are you doing here?

I love them!!!

• paola

i care… I LOVE THEM

Y LAS Q DICN Q A NADIE LES IMPORTA SE PUEDEN IR A LA MISMISIMA MIERDAAAAAA Y LLEVENSE A JUSTIN DE PASO

Btw, I love and miss them..
    _________
    I AGREE!

PEOPLE(WHO “DON’T CARE ABOUT THEM”): STOP COMMENTING IF YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT THEM!
    MAYBE YOU’RE LIFE IS TOO BORED AND YOU NEED TO COMMENT STUPID THINGS!

GET A LIFE;)
    MAYBE YOU’RE LIFE IS TOO BORED! AND YOU NEED TO COMMENT STUPID THINGS!

• xCookieMuffin

I guess today is..”I/We Love You” day..

ewww they are so ugly go away jonas losers your time has come and gon
    —————————–

OH PLEASE BITCH!!!! YOU GO AWAY!! and stop wasting your time. If you don’t care them, go and fuck your life!

• livindalife

Kevin “I’m married, so there” Jonas
    Joe “my gf is attached to my dick” Jonas
    Nick “I’m in my #beatlab, go away” Jonas
    ROFL LMAO HAHAHAHAHA…..

• WYLMITE?

I love you guys too. :)

• WYLMITE?

The recent rumors about Joe in Brazil.. lmao

Girl why watch the freakin video If u hate them soo much.. soo stupid!

OMFG! The Jonas Brothers are really……..perfect!

• nicholas_bemine

u’re ugly bitch!

LMFAO! HAHAHAHAHA! (Y)

• Clari

JAJAJA IDOLA ! YO ESTOY CON VOS (??)
    SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE FYI THEY STILL HAVE FANS, TRUE ONES. :@

• JoeHoe15

HATERS ARE THE LOSERS!! :P

Jonas Brothers all the way! <3

really guys? If you don’t care about them so what the hell are you doing here!! If you really don’t care a about them don’t comment, is just stupid what you’re doing, if you do not like the jonas brothers don’t watch their videos(they make videos for their fans not for people are rude to come and watch their and then say bad things) or post anything.

WTF…..! I just heard he was in Texas with tra….Ashley..
    ——— Didn’t you hear? Joe’s Dick was permanently sewn to Ashley’s V jay Jay!! =/

lol all justina biebers fans on this post.
    The jobros are the BESTTTTTT FOREVERRRRRR OHH YAHHH!

Jonas Brothers have literally the best fans in the whole world!
    we love you jonas boys?

Dec 22, 2010 @ 09:34 pm
    I see there a lot of ‘beliebers’ in this post.

Dec 22, 2010 @ 09:34 pm
    I see there a lot of ‘beliebers’ in this post.
    This is a Jonas post….

Dec 22, 2010 @ 08:50 pm
    WTF…..! I just heard he was in Texas with tra….Ashley..
    ——— Didn’t you hear? Joe’s Dick was permanently sewn to Ashley’s V jay Jay!! =/
    Yeah…..so…..

We LOVE YOU JONAS BOYS!!!!!

Their Movie bombed. Their CD bombed, Nikc CD bombed and their Disney show got booted, what else do you want?lol People liked The Suite Life forever but Jonas for 2 Seasons and then the boot!! =/
    _____

no1curr.

GOOOOOO JONASSSS
    WOOOOOOOOTT WOOOOOOT :D
    Jonas PONES

Kevin “I’m married, so there” Jonas
    Joe “my gf is attached to my dick” Jonas
    Nick “I’m in my #beatlab, go away” Jonas
    ROFL LMAO HAHAHAHAHA…..

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BUT SERIOUSLY….they’re so irrelevant right now, it’s embarrassing.

• mego

:( there not the same boys I fell in love with

• xomirandajonasxo

just shut up they still have a lot of fans and they dont care about u people that hate them if you follow papajonas u can see how many fans they have in twitpic and how many people care about them on twitter and facebook so stfu u people in oceanup think u know everything but u dont because they are the best brothers in the world and they care about their fans and their fans care about them like me and a lot of other people

• xomirandajonasxo

have you never heard about growing up miley is growing up demi is selena is everybody is why cant they grow up ?!!!!

• xomirandajonasxo

it’s embarrassing for them to know that u used to be their fan

• jonaslover

WHAAAAAAAAT THE CRAP ARE ALL THESE COMMENTS ABOUT “WHO ARE THEY? THEYRE TIME HAS COME AN GONE” are you kidding meeee
    i will ALWAYS love them omg esp. nick, hes like my dream guy <3
    and NICK JOE AND KEVIN JONAS WE LOVE YOU TOO BABES. IGNORE THESE LOSERS WHO ARE SAYING YOU GUYS ARE NOT POPULAR ANYMORE. YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE POPULAR IN MY HEART AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU GUYS <3 <3
    i really hope i get to meet them one day omg

• Hibz.

Kevin “I’m married, so there” Jonas
    Joe “my gf is attached to my dick” Jonas
    Nick “I’m in my #beatlab, go away” Jonas
    I seriously love them, but that is hilarious.
    LOL.

• SubwayToVenus

There are some rumors about him being a bad boy when they WERE in Brazil. xD

Those rumors were so ridiculous.

joe jonas sucks

Part of why they are irrelevant as you call it is because THEY HAVENT FUCKING DONE ANYTHING MUSICALLY yeah let’s give the jobros a Grammy nom for their nonexistent album!!!

South Carolina loves you guys! Keep up all the good work and hope to see more of you in 2011.

I see there a lot of ‘beliebers’ in this post.

• gherda

No one cares about Jonas anymore. Their Movie bombed, their last CD sucked and they got kicked off of Disney for low viewership!

Dec 23, 2010 @ 06:27 am

—————————-
    Wow you know next to nothing huh? BTW Justin Beiber just put out an acoustic cd that no one bought! So now what?

i think why ppl are loosing interest in the jb, are not because fake fans stop caring but because like them we are also growing up & growing out of their music…i think they relyed on Disney waaaaay to much, & ppl became tired of them.. finally they are branching out tho

Your Jonas Boys wear gay flowery short shorts that hit GAYDARS as far as New Zealand, drink alcohol everywhere, use NeuroGASM when they CLAIM they stand by their purity rings, and act like douche’s” PLUS, they haven’t Performed on an Awards show in USA since Forever!!! NEXT!

The Jonas Brothers are forever <3

Dec 22, 2010 @ 08:38 pm
    WYLMITE? said:

Dec 22, 2010 @ 08:31 pm
    WYLMITE? said:
    The recent rumors about Joe in Brazil.. lmao
    WTF…..! I just heard he was in Texas with tra….Ashley..
    There are some rumors about him being a bad boy when they WERE in Brazil. xD
    Oooooo. (O.o)

• JoickBelongs

Love them <333

Kevin sounded so fake at the begining.
    But I love him. I love them no matter what.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I LOVE THEM NO MATTER WHAT THE SHIT THEY DO I CAN’T EVER FORGET THEM SHUT UP U STUPID SAD AND CONFUSED HATERS!!!

• MORICETSZ

That sounded so rehearsed its like they don’t wanna do this shit anymore.
    Ugh depression is taking over me lol.

• peaceandlove.

I think 6.474.944 people care. :)

• MORICETSZ

Omg @ streetsofgold… O.0 big juicy… %6&7*89!!!!!????

um… SHUT UP JOE…. he has diarrhea of the mouth. He sounds like an blabbing idiot. Can’t stand him or his slutty GF anymore. PLZ let Nick do his own thing FOR GOOD!!!

• xjustmex

OMG how can u comment saying ‘who are they’
    you stupid fxkn gits, when the annonymous ppl is clearly 1 sad person who loves to keep commenting! Jonas Brothers are amazing, a lot of fans still lovee them a lot & that will never change cos obv all the real fans are still here. They have been really successful & this is not the end of them.
    They have had millions of albums sold, sold out concerts & have had much much more.
    Jonas Brothers may now have had a big 2010 year but 2011 is going to be BIG, so go & suck hard on it you faggit haters.

Jonas Brothers are amazing & i love them & always will & i’m 16 clearlt i haven’t grown out of them so stfu.

• me :D

LOL at the Bieber fans hating on Jonas.
    Get over it, tweenies.

Yeah, me too nick (:

stfuu, i caree bout them ! <3
    they’re adorablee and i love themm with all my heart (:

I love you Jonas Brothers!! :D

I love you too :D

what the hell are you talking about??

i still care about them!!! i love them and always will

• HeckYesJonas

so you clicked on the post, with Jonas Brothers on it. and ask “who are they?” yeah bitch.. if you dont know them, i guess you live under a rock or something.

• StreetsOfGold

People need to understand that they’re all gonna grow up eventually.
    They might get married.
    They might smoke.
    They might party.
    They might go to rehab.
    They might be sex addicts who’s vampire girlfriend is attached to they’re big wonderful juicy dick.
    They might never go through puberty.
    Or they might be in the #beatlab 24/7.

Teen stars grow up. Not alot of them will grow up as sexy as them Jonas boys.

joe is sexy.. to all those haters it takes a few seconds or minutes to type how much u hate them but do u noe how long it takes to be as sucessful as them.. jonas brothers rocks forever

• JBonlyForJonas

a todos los que andan diciendo: “Quienes son esos?” “ya no son populares” y blablahhblaaa…. USTEDES TODOS CHUPA BOLAS METANSE UN DEO ,POR QUE SI TANTO LOS ODIAN ES PORQUE LES CAUSA MUCHA ENVIDIA QUE TANTAS FANS AUN LOS AMEMOS!!!! .l. HATERS ARE THE LOSERS!

• JBonlyForJonas

__________________________

AGREE! :)

For all the LOSERS!!!!! who are hating on the Jonas Brothers.. GET A LIFE! The Jonas Brothers will always be loved no matter what happenes no one could replace them not even that Beaver (and yes Im talking about Justin bieber) The fake fans come and go but the real fans stay.. theres just a matter of time when all of justin biebers fake fans… he has nothing but fake fans!!! SO SHUT YOU EFFIN MOUTH AND STOP COMMENTING

For all the LOSERS!!!!! who are hating on the Jonas Brothers.. GET A LIFE! The Jonas Brothers will always be loved no matter what happenes no one could replace them not even that Beaver (and yes Im talking about Justin bieber) The fake fans come and go but the real fans stay.. theres just a matter of time when all of justin biebers fake fans go… he has nothing but fake fans!!! SO SHUT YOU EFFIN MOUTH AND STOP COMMENTING

• @nicholas_bemine

TODOS LOS COMENTARIOS CRITICANDO A LOS JONAS SON DE BELIEBERS, Y LO PEOR ES QUE ELLAS ANTES ERAN FANÁTICAS DE LOS JONAS BROTHERS… ME DA LASTIMA JUSTIN BIEBER PORQUE LAS FANS DE ÉL SON LAS EX FANS JONAS, ASÍ QUE ÉL SOLO TIENE FALSAS FANS… EN CAMBIO LOS JONAS MANTIENEN LAS VERDADERAS JONATICAS QUE JAMÁS LOS VAMOS A ABANDONAR!!

JONAS BROTHERS PARA TODA LA VIDA ?

• @nicholas_bemine

LOS JONAS BROTHERS SOLO PERDIERON A LAS FALSAS FANATICAS, O SEA LAS AHORA LLAMADAS BELIEBERS!
    TODAS ESAS SON NIÑAS QUE NO SABEN LO QUE QUIEREN Y CAMBIAN DE GUSTOS COMO SI NADA..
    POBRES!

JB=JONAS BROTHERS!!

• xMerryh

i LOOOVE THEMM!<3

• nicholas_bemine

Los amo!

oh shit Ashley Greene is with the Jonas Family in Dallas for x-mas let the hate begin!

Dec 23, 2010 @ 05:44 am

Love them! But I found it funny that Joe just said they were excited about 2011 and 2012. What about the other years? Do they think the world is gonna end in 2012 or something? Haha lmao.
    ———————————–
    SERIOUSLY CLARK?

Yes they have changed and are maturing and moving away from Disney that that is a good thing. They are still the talented guys we loved and lets hope we hear some good things from them in the next few years.

We LOVE YOU JONAS BOYS!!!!!

• blahblahblksheep

AM I First??

Who are these guys? lol

• blahblahblksheep

WHOO HOO!

They were popular 3 yrs ago.

yeah, no one cares about Jonas anymore. ;(

Don’t they own a comb? Wtf is wrong with their hair???

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Cute..

• Nicole

Joe is too busy screwing Ashley to comb his hair.!

oh i tell you who cares , i DO and everyone does

Dec 22, 2010 @ 08:31 pm
    WYLMITE? said:
    The recent rumors about Joe in Brazil.. lmao
    WTF…..! I just heard he was in Texas with tra….Ashley..

The Jonas Brothers are epic.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Where is everyone?

• lalal

they are awesome.

• WYLMITE?

Dec 22, 2010 @ 08:31 pm
    WYLMITE? said:
    The recent rumors about Joe in Brazil.. lmao
    WTF…..! I just heard he was in Texas with tra….Ashley..
    There are some rumors about him being a bad boy when they WERE in Brazil. xD

God! Could anyone tell me what did they say? I do understand English but their voice is so low here I can’t get what they’re saying…make fun of me but please tell me what did they say in this vdo…?

• gherda