Taylor Swift TOPS BILLBOARD AGAIN

taylor_swift-speak_now_single_cover

Taylor Swift‘s Speak Now topped Billboard 200 albums chart ahead of Susan Boyle’s The Gift. Speak Now sold more than 259,000 copies while The Gift sold more than 254,000, according to Neilsen SoundScan.

• Britini95

Just wanted to wish everyone on OU a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year :D

• Figaro

Taylor why did you have to kill Mjs new album you yellow headed bitch.

• Figaro

Same for you Suan Boyle you and Tayherd Snitch need to gtfo. The music industry is not for you.

• Figaro

The whole entertainment industry needs to fix it’s shit, I’m tellin ya.

alright i understand how she writes her own stuff and is an inspiration to millions of little girls but her music is kind of the sameee all the time but whatever she works so hard so i guess she deserves everthing she has :) good for her. no hate.

Am I the only one who thinks this is reminiscent of Demi Lovato’s cover?

stfu ur probably one of those jealous haters bc Mjs album isnt as big as hers. And what does it have to do with her having blonde hair? many people have blonde hair and she is not a bitch at all. She is simply singing her heart out, and no matter what you say about her it wont bring her down because she is making millions and your just living your jealous everyday life.

WOW, that’s pretty damn good to say her CD came out in October [I Think] never under estimate the power of Swifties!

• ilovepeacock

Michael Jackson > Taylor Swift.
    >___>

• Allysonnn56

Congrats Tay, love youu <3

• blahblahblksheep

Figaro said:

Figaro said:

The whole entertainment industry needs to fix it’s shit, I’m tellin ya.

_____________________

LMAO. Yeah! Taylor Swift is terrible!
    I mean Geeze, who CAN’T sell MILLIONS of records? All those people must be deaf!!

Moron.

• blahblahblksheep

UH…WHAT?

you stupid michael jackson fans stop comparing the two. They are nothing like eachother, they dont even sing the same music. If you don’t like her then don’t listen to her, its as simple as that. Even if you like one of her songs theres no reason to critisize the rest of them because YOU a random person, does not think its country. She does not care what you think because she is rich and successful and an amazing person.

• gabby xo

YAAAYY ! YOU DESERVE IT TAYLOR <3

• D

I’m not mean, and I’m not a “hater” as you say. I just know what she sounds like, and she sounds rather bad at times. I still listen to her though, because I like her lyrics and her voice when it’s been edited.

Good day :)

bitchhhhhhhhh

• gabby xo

and all you haters out there…get over it, shes amazing:) obviously shes amazing because why else would she win all of these awards? (and please dont answer that question, because i dont care about what you have to say about her.) yeaah, so…why ya got to be so mean?

• sadsadsa

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

• Viva La Vida

Go Taylor! I bought both the “Speak Now” and the “Speak Now: Deluxe Edition”. I know, I am crazy…

I love her songwriting. I just don’t love the voice singing the songs.

She’s not a true talent. She is a natural songwriter yes, but she doesn’t have an amazing voice. If she could write songs AND sing decent live, then she would be amazing.
    __________________________

^^^^^^^THIS :)
    _____________

• blahblahblksheep

anyone noticed abigail’s in the cover art for this? in the pink tights :)
    ______________

That’s not Abigail, It’s Caitlin Evanson, along with the rest of the band.

anyone noticed abigail’s in the cover art for this? in the pink tights :)

If this is weekly than I cant believe she is still selling that amount in almost 2 months. Artists sell that much in their first week, and dont do too well. Congrats to Taylor for keeping it up!!!!! :)

• D

I love her songwriting. I just don’t love the voice singing the songs.

• WYLMITE?

ilovepeacock said:

Michael Jackson > Taylor Swift.
    >___>
    She’s nothing compared to him.

Oh and on topic, I’m addicted to ‘Haunted’ for a while now. But I still adore her first album the most. Speak Now is not country. -.-

• justdance

coolest thing taylor swift ever did= this album cover!! lovez it

i LOVEE you tayy bb keep it upp hunn :)

sparkbug.co.nr

• teamnobody

Dec 22, 2010 @ 03:49 pm

So happy for her! She deserved it! She wrote EVERY track on that album ALONE-she is the definition of ‘true talent’. Unlike 95% of artists who claim they write their own music, when in actual fact they write with 5 other professional songwriters! Respect T-Swift, she deserves it!!:)

this

• Britini95

Congrats, Taylor! You deserve it! I’m not very surprised at this, her albums always dominate the charts!

• Britini95

(replying to this) – Dec 22, 2010 @ 03:48 pm
    KBsuckers said:

i agree the only reason i gave country music a chance!
    Same here! But I honestly do not think she is a country singer anymore. With every album, the more she gets popular, the more pop and less country her music becomes. “Should’ve Said No” “Our Song” “Pictures To Burn” “White Horse” those songs are country. Her newer stuff, not so much. I still love her and everything she does :)

• Ashley

——————
    she actually sold a million albums in its first week alone, so I don’t know what OU is posting. this doesn’t fit o__O

and Anonymous, all her music does NOT sound the same, and if a three year-old could write as well as she could, there’d be way better written songs out there. her songwriting ability is indescribable. you wanna argue her live vocals, go right ahead; that can be debated. but her songwriting is truly one-of-a-kind. don’t even start with the songwriting, because then you just look stupid.

I know she sold more than a million her first week, I just meant that she is still selling a lot after 2 months. That is freaking amazing!!! Thats why I love her so much!!!

• keshafan08

im so happy for her! she rocks. i love her new album

• xSweetCandyxx

Doesn’t suprise me at all.She is amazing =)

this makes me sick! all of her music sounds the same, shes a terrible singer and Im pretty sure a 3 year old could write a better song then she could

• partyindabaham

OK… weird.

• TeamSwift
  • I’m sososo proud of her<3

wow this is what music has come to smdh

• t shirt transfer paper

Its nice and quite, no people leaving stupid comments or having bullshit discussions. its just a perfect wholesale to get your latest information in design/art world.
    keep it up.
    said by t shirt transfer paper

• MileyDemiJoBros

So happy <3

• teamnobody

yey she is a beast!

• getouttamyway

she is an amazing artist!
    she is the reason why i started listening to country

• KBsuckers

i agree the only reason i gave country music a chance!

i love herrrr!

• KBsuckers

no shocker there! she is amazing love her :)

• omgitsjoejonas

wow this is what music has come to smdh

——|

MTE.

• CupcakezLover

This doesn’t surprise me. Taylor ftw. <3

Taylor just keeps on getting better and better :]