Jonas Brothers IN ABU DHABI

• CandiceVS

ok.. they are losers.. but I still love them =)

• Dalia

i am glad that finally you started to see the truth
    we arabs do not hate you and of course the media lies all the time not just about that
    the point is that we are ppl like you we love the same music, movies and everything else
    you have no idea how many fans the jonas brothers have in the middle east not just abu dhubi but also egypt, kuwait, saudia arabia
    also miley, demi and other non disney stars

Bieber the best. Jobros who?

• teamnobody

replying to this) – Dec 23, 2010 @ 09:12 am

Check their twitter they hate him. And by the fact that his “acoustic” cd tanked so do alot of other people
    =============

well thats cause it wasnt new music

————————

but most people even though they hate him still buy his music and since there was nothing new…plus the cd was only sold at walmart nowere else

• dilemma

=============

well thats cause it wasnt new music

————————
    ————————

sorry for butting in
    I think you’re a jonas fan(maybe)
    you really shouldn’t build assumptions based on that album
    it had the same songs
    if they were the jobros or any artist you like you wouldn’t liked it, right ?
    no need to be mean
    he didn’t choose to get that big
    people loved him
    it’s not his fault

———————-
    excuses excuses

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I’m jealous Samantha Barks and Ashley Greene got to do all that stuff with them. Why can’t I have a boyfriend like that. I’m stuck with a WalMart stocker.
    Hey, you should be happy your with your WalMart stocker, you dont have to be able to do all that stuff with them in order for them to show how much they love you. :)

• dilemma

I meant you wouldn’t liked people saying what you’re saying about him

I love the fact that Ashley Greene is with Joe in Dallas for x-mas!!! Now everyone who thinks Denise Jonas doesn’t like can eat crap!

—————-
    They’re still saying it. they’re calling ashley stupid for being someplacde where she’s not wanted. I still don’t know why they’re so sure Denise doesn’t like her. oh well,I guess that’s what they want to believe,I’ve seen no proof of it,they’re idiots.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Bieber the best. Jobros who?
    Honestly, it’s people like you who aren’t real fans of your chosen artist/artists. You just want to cause a stir between two TOTALLY DIFFERENT groups of fans.

• omgitsjoejonas

omgitsjoejonas said:

how do you know? (:

—————————
    AAhh people who saw them in the airport tweeting about it. They even said what Marlo was wearing and it was a couple of older ladies not even fans. Just happy to see celebrities
    —————

that’s so cute.
    because i remember everyone was annoyed because they spent thanksgiving together, so hopefully this will show them how ridiculous they were being.

• omg wtf lolz

All that in 1 day AND a concert? :/ WOW they sure arrived early then.

• omgitsjoejonas

Bieber the best. Jobros who?

——|

the best at what? singing live? LOL. writing his own music? LOL. playing his instruments? LOL.
    sure he’s the best at selling his music, but that doesn’t take talent nowadays.

• KBsuckers

well said!

• WYLMITE?

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

Bieber the best. Jobros who?
    Trolls.

______

I know, right? Sucks.
    But I love my bb still.

• MonnieLovesJonas

I hate justin bieber he thinks he’s the best, he’s the most beautiful guy…ãnd That’s not TRUE!´
    And i’m agree! They’re not good fans…they just love him because ” he is hot”

• WYLMITE?

Cute.

great video :D I love the JONAS :D

hahaha I like the camels!!! lol

• omgitsjoejonas

how do you know? (:

Dec 23, 2010 @ 09:00 am
    teamnobody said:

Dec 23, 2010 @ 08:59 am

I agree with Rolling Stone….that it has vowed never to put Justin Bieber on its cover!
    ===============

when they say that

Post new comment
    Your name:

E-mail:

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Comment: *

Comments are limited to a maximum of 3000 characters.
    Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.Allowed HTML tags:

1. Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
        More information about formatting options
        ———————————-

• partyindabaham

Wow Arab Muslims are WAY MORE crazily in love and obsessed with Jonas than the other Jonas Bros fans.. in all seriousness, we hear stories about how oil wealthy Arabs (like these people) are against Americans and really hate them and shit. But in reality, they worship Western celebrities. I mean REALLY worship and admire Western celebs. Even the parents LOOOOVE the Western celebs.

The point is, the media is fucking lying to us.

Miley has a billion fans in Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria and what not. Yet we hear shit every single day on CNN about how Muslims want to bomb our countries and kill our political leaders. WTF? what’s up with this shit.

Dec 23, 2010 @ 09:01 am
    omgitsjoejonas said:

how do you know? (:

—————————

• dilemma

my babies seem to have LOTS of fans wherever they went
    even in there where they’ve never been themselves they found out that the fans know the lyrics to their old songs
    they are loved :’)and they seem to appreciate it
    you go jobros..I hope they release something soon :)

oh and one more thing :
    I wanna punch joe in the face when he says “Abu Dhabi” ..it irritates me lmao xD

well Joe

• teamnobody

Dec 23, 2010 @ 09:02 am

Dec 23, 2010 @ 09:00 am
    teamnobody said:

Dec 23, 2010 @ 08:59 am

===============

when they say that

Post new comment
    Your name:

E-mail:

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Comment: *

Comments are limited to a maximum of 3000 characters.

Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
    More information about formatting options
    ———————————-
    =============

well thats cause it wasnt new music

• MusicInMyAss

WOW! These fans are crazy like the Argentinians!

• Letsgarchdemi

DOES ANYONE WATCH GLEE?

OH YEAH, THEY ARE LOSERS ;D

• Jonas Fan Abu Dhabi

LOL!! why yes we are! ;D
    I was in this concert (:

=============

well thats cause it wasnt new music

————————
    Yeah well if he was so great he could sell snow to eskimos right? The fact nobody gave a fuck about that cd speak volumes..his popularity is already starting to decline. THANK GOD!

• omgitsjoejonas

Wow take a look, every country except the US loves the Jonas boys and their family. Bieber got booed offsage in Europe. America has some of the dumbest teenagers in the world. What does that tell you?

——-|

I’m so proud to be European right now.

I really like Kevin…
    Long ago i really liked nick because he was with miley. They should go back together. Maybe Miley won’t make ANOTHER mistake…
    But yeah i love them all
    —————
    I love both but they’re so great together. And Nick seems to make her more down to earth and stable and she seems to make him more down to earth and fun.

I really like Kevin…
    But yeah i love them all

————————-
    interesting

abu dhabi is in asia

• mirna

i was at there , it was so awesome , guys plz come again

• mirna

i was there *

• Sharhanow

I’m from Abu Dhabi but I didn’t went to the concert :(

• none

thx guys u r amazing 2 !!!
    i’m soooo proud to be arabian !! <3
    even though i didn’t went 2 their concert … but its ok !like i’ve been a fan since 5 years and didn’t have a chance 2 meet them !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TH JOBROS PLLZZZ COME TO ABU DHABI AGAIN !! and NEXT TIME PLLZZ COME TO DUBAI ITS MORE SOCIAL THAN ABU DHABI !!!
    <3 love,
    none

• Elphaba

Abu Dhabi??? SEX AND THE CITY 2!!! haha all I can think of now is Samantha in that circle of men going “YES CONDOMS! I HAVE SEEEEX!!!!”

Jonas Brother’s are not losers. Nick was in Les Miserables which makes him a hero ;)

• plastic cd sleeves

Hrmm that was weird, my comment got eaten. Anyway I wanted to say that it’s nice to know that someone else also mentioned this as I had trouble finding this same info elsewhere. This was this first place that told me this answer. Thanks.
    said by plastic cd sleeves

When are they coming to Asia? >< Abu Dhabi’s so close!

• evanescence

partyindabaham said:

The point is, the media is fucking lying to us.

We dun hate Americans at all,and I’m simply in love with allllllllll the American singers in Disney and out of Disney:P

Ok, I never coment on here but I have to say that first I live in Abu Dhabi and I am so glad that they finally get to preform there and get it over with because I been seeing add’s for them comming for MONTHS! I am not a fan of them at all but I bet without a doubt they enjoyed Abu Dhabi. They preformed on the beach coast ” Beats On The Beach ” which can get pretty wild and nasty but I dont think for a Jonas Brothers concert.

• Jonas Fan Abu Dhabi

I was soo shocked when they got here!! =D Gosh!! I live in Abu Dhabi too and got to attend the concert =D
    It was AMAZING!

The point is, the media is fucking lying to us.

—————————
    they always lie. You know the meat industry is actually the leading cause of global warming? there were fucking pink pelicans in siberia!! yet the media says nothing about that. did you know NASA has actually identified aliens and has voice recordings of it? My uncle works for them. Why doesn’t the media release THAT? and when Jonas cancelled tour dates, WHY DID NO ONE EXAGGERATED HOW THEY ADDED SOME TOO? wow our world.

sos grosa flaca xd

• conspiracytheory

i love joe and his beanieee. <33
    seems like they had a lot of fun, happy for you guys. ;)

• Forgivenessandlove

I’m proud of bieng latin American, I love the Jonas Brothers

That wont change

Mabey we will grow up , but they grow up with us. <3
    Just want a Bomb for 2011 so Jutin bieber’s fans(not all say that:D)shut up, and stop sayin their time already passed.

John Taylor was stress testing that camel!

• teamnobody

cool,cool

I love these boys!! I hope they come back strong in 2011!

LOL to the girls on twitter who hate on Kevin saying he doesn’t like Demi Lovato..well he seems like the nicest out of the three maybe he has good reason!

I agree with rolling stone, they’re losers

• JoeHoe15

How come that the other people a.k.a. say that the Jonas Brothers are irrelevent now?! I mean, c’mon! If they’re irrelevent already, why are they still have sold out concerts?!!

Jonas Brothers all the way!!!!! <3

• teamnobody

Dec 23, 2010 @ 08:59 am

===============

when they say that

• nownlaterz

Awesome. I love how giving they are to their fans <3 That hasn’t changed in my 4+ years of being a Jonas fan :)

• mehak

a lil rite to the map i see india…!!! i wish he wod cum here!!