Demi Lovato Christmas Outside Of Rehab

Demi Lovato will be allowed to have Christmas dinner with her family outside of the treatment center reports TMZ. She’ll return to the treatment center Christmas night to continue with her program.

Alex Welch told People about her settlement with Demi: ‘I’m happy. We came to an agreement and I’m ready to move on. I’m ready to start working again.’ Alex would not say how much money, but a portion of the settlement is to be donated to charity: ‘That’s important.’

• Eve

I’m glad she gets a break :)
    WAIT so will there be pics of her leaving? Hopefully :D
    BTW, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

• MileyDemiJoBros

So happy <3

dontletthosepedalsfall.tumblr.com :)

• :D

That makes me happy :)

Im hungry!

That’s nice at least

Go Demi run for it, escape from rehab.

i am a fan of demi and i love her so much… but seriesly! what is taking them too long to release her! we miss her ):
    cmon! she needs to get out of there, stronger than ever and roll!

• Drizzy

She’s gonna love that one day out of rehab…
    and when she has to go back she be sayin’

‘They try to make me go to rehab, and I say ah no, no, no…’

Ok, wasn’t funny.
    Whatever.

I <3 you Demi.

Drizzy said:

She’s gonna love that one day out of rehab…
    and when she has to go back she be sayin’

‘They try to make me go to rehab, and I say ah no, no, no…’

Ok, wasn’t funny.
    Whatever.

I <3 you Demi.
    ___________

Maybe Demi will write a good song out if at least.

Dec 24, 2010 @ 09:45 pm
    awwwwwwwww demi demi love her!! and btw wtf woth this ” but a portion of the settlement is to be donated to charity” .. yeah yeah alex. which charity?

The “Black Eye” charity. Relatively new…

I’m sure the charity thanks her for her .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the settlement.

Yeah Demi

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!<3

wavy said:

aww i hope her christmas is great..im really happy to hear shes going to spend christmas home..like who wants to be in a treatment center on christmas?

I’D TAKE THAT OVER MY HELLHOLE

I want pics of her leaving rehab and video of paps yelling things at her.

Dec 24, 2010 @ 09:56 pm

cmon! she needs to get out of there, stronger than ever and roll!

i want her to stay in there as much as she needs to..even though i do miss her…her health comes first!!

Dec 24, 2010 @ 10:11 pm

I’D TAKE THAT OVER MY HELLHOLE

o.O

alex recently auditioned for troubled britany spears – why?

is alex a predator now, targeting disturbed celebs? will alex try to bond with brit-brit and learn some of brit’s secrets so alex can extort problem child britany? or will alex provoke britany into striking alex so alex can threaten to sue britany and force a payout from britany?

papa jamie spears, if you have ANY BRAINS AT ALL, you won’t allow alez ‘gold digga’ welch anywhere near britany. no other entertainer should ever hire or trust alex ‘money for nothing’ welch AGAIN!

i hope your famewhore/gold digga ways haunt you from now on, alex. i hope you don’t get much work now that the entertainment community is aware of your extortion tendencies.

fire manface alex, disney, you know you should.

i like demi’s glasses!

She will not get work easily, I’m not even a Demi fan and I wouldn’t hire her, no one hires people that sue over little shit and go to the media.

i like demi’s glasses!
    Agreed

DemiFTW said:

I’m so glad she gets the day out.<33333

Btw- I finally made an account! :)
    _

Nice, welcome

Dec 24, 2010 @ 10:29 pm

alex recently auditioned for troubled britany spears – why?

fire manface alex, disney, you know you should.

O_O..they probably already fired her ass

Excuse me? “I’m ready to start working again.” Hell nah. Sweetie, she gave you a black eye, she didn’t rip out your femur. Enjoy your 5 minutes of being INfamous.

no more math probs in order to prove i’m human when i submit my comment? why then did i work so hard in kindergarten to learn basic addition and subtraction? my kindergarten teacher assured me i would actually use basic math skills in REAL LIFE…bitch! lied to me!!!!! :'(

hello throw food at me now

psycho
    she should be locked underground and have her christmas down there

I’m happy for her ;D

• sophieeee

bitch your job was dancing in a shitty camp movie and they are obviously not hiring you anymore.
    but either way merry christmas :)

yay good for demers!

• imafuckingvampire

good for her.

• crazylady

I’ve broken two drumsets for rockband lol

I broke my whammy bar on the first guitar. I haven’t even had it that long….my friend’s gonna be disappointed.

I wouldn’t blame her if she does. the whammy bar is fun.

• Sarcasm was always intended

marryfuckingchristmastoeveryone

• JoeHoe15

So happy for Demi!! They celebrated the Christmas in Texas as well as the Jonas family! ^^

• beautifullytrainwrecked

Good for her. Everyone should be able to be with their family during the holidays. Merry Christmas everyone!<3

1st!

• CookieYumm

I’m happy for her ;]! That Alex bitch just wanted money !

• CaitlinlovesDemmmmi

yay! this means shes gettin better, prayin for her always. merry christmas evryone!

1st!
    love you.

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:47 pm

wavy said:

i tried the drums eh lets just say it didnt go well lol..i think the guitar is just natural for me..but i really want to learn the piano
    I want a Uke, they look fun

it has a beautiful sound
    Love this guy on the Uke, so beautiful

omg i love his voice and i love that instrument!
    yeah i love it, I’d be happy just to be able able to play that one song.

but i realy want the paps to take picks of her leaving
    I bet she looks really good, they will have to get some shots, somewhere.

I’m Gone.

Merry Christmas to anyone left on, User, Anon, or Creeper

• wavy

i am not tired so i am still creepin on her!..dang!

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:48 pm
    mego said:
    Look me up on Facebook :)

• icehoneybaby

Demi news lately is so rehab related……….
    things will get more interesting when she’s out :)
    Merry Christmas! hohoho.
    Santa’s a hoe. ;p

lmfao. alex nobody believes any of thats going to charity, dear.

You lot are ridiculous “i want paps to get pictures of her”
    what she can feel even more stressed?
    believe it or not i hope she just gets to go home in peace and have a nice christmas.
    you’ll survive without a few photos of her. god.

• xSweetCandyxx

Aww i’m really glad that she will spend Christmas with her family <3
    Merry Christmas everyone <33

You lot are ridiculous “i want paps to get pictures of her”
    what she can feel even more stressed?
    you’ll survive without a few photos of her. god.
    yeah pics will destroy her fragile state lmao, we just don’t think she is as pathetic as you apparently do apparently.

• FlowaTri

How long is this programme?

Need some Demi again

*sigh*
    alex… just.. dfjsfhsjkfasl.

• keshafan08

i’m glad 4 her! she deserves 2 see her family on Christmas.

Dec 24, 2010 @ 10:29 pm

alex recently auditioned for troubled britany spears – why?

fire manface alex, disney, you know you should.

O_O..they probably already fired her ass
    lol yeah the Spears love people who go the media, but maybe Britney has nothing to hide, she seems sane.

• Clauber

She really has serious problems cuz normally teenagers get medical attenntion for a few days.. but she… Im starting to believe that shit of bully and cut

I can’t take any of your comments seriously until you answer 7 + 6 = __

Yaaaa for her :)

Dec 24, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    Clauber said:

I think she also has a eating disorder?..but i think if you have emotional problems for years you dont get cured fast it will take a while

Clauber said:

Yeah she has issues, bullying can fuck some people mentally up pretty good.

Yaaaa for her :)
    And good luck to Ashley for trying to find a dancing job haha she won’t be working for Micky mouse anymore lol

Yaaaa for her :)

Alex… Ashley has her own career problems to deal with when Twilight ends lol.

Lol Alex I don’t even know the bitches name XD

Lol Alex I don’t even know the bitches name XD

You’re lucky that piece of useless info is using up valuable space in my brain.

• wavy

no ones on today cause of the holidays..but i think im gonna stay on this pooooost

Okay the wagers begin, what time does she get out of rehab? Her local time?

I’m in for 9am

hi wavy! *waves at wavy*

you’re prolly right about short-bus already being fired. damn, i hope so. and ya’ just know we’ll NEVER hear about fugly-A donating money to charity. i like how gold digga said, “that’s the important part.”

right. O_o

now that alex got her payday she’s in damage control mode. fricken hope alex’s not able to weasel her way back into the good graces of the entertainment industry.

on another topic: wth do you think of those rumors that miles is still hanging with that blonde bitch who apparently sold the bong vid to tmz? anna oliver? do you think miles is so desperate for friends to continue associating with a girl who betrayed her? sold miles out? i’ma sooooooo confused by that. what’re your thoughts ’bout that?

• mego

Lol me tooooo it’s not even Christmas yet here

11am… Wait what time is it there

I just can’t sleep, too excited to find out what Santa brings

i’m not spamming, stupid ou, stop stopping me from commenting, you idiots.

So Alex gets paid and those photos and stories stop coming out in the press, what are the odds?

hi wavy, mego, anons, and lurkers! merry christmas to y’all!!!

hi wavy, mego, anons, and lurkers! merry christmas to y’all!!!
    ____

Same, happy holidays Anon also

11am… Wait what time is it there

Think its central time for Demi, so 2am there now

11am… Wait what time is it there

Think its central time for Demi, so 2am there now

Make that 1 am for her now

• Taylor_Betts

YAY!!!!

Love ya Demi ?

yeah, the timing of those pics and rumors coming ouit right when a-hole needed ‘em to leverage her extortion and then suddenly all the pics and rumors stop the moment a-hole manface gets paid is interesting, ain;t it?

it must be a christmas miracle!!!!!!! O_o

Marry Christmas :)
    And ya I say she gets out around 11am

Dec 24, 2010 @ 10:29 pm
    alex recently auditioned for troubled britany spears – why?

fire manface alex, disney, you know you should.
    No1curr

• wavy

its 2:00am here and my christmas sucked!! well eve technically, today is christmas..and to the anon merry christmas to you too!

it must be a christmas miracle!!!!!!! O_o
    This should be a holiday special on the Hallmark network. A true christmas miracle.

do you guys eat christmas day or christmas eve?..i eat on christmas eve

what do y’all think about those rumors that miles is still hangin’ with anna oliver? can that ish be possibly true, considering anna is prolly the one who sold miley’s big bong adventure vid to tmz?

my mind is officially boggled.

do you guys eat christmas day or christmas eve?..i eat on christmas eve

Depends if the local McDonalds is open Christmas day or not. We lucked out this year so it Christmas day.

• wavy

i think im never going to get tired of my icon lol <3 ahh..im thinking my next icon should be a boy?..if i ever leave this one haha

That will be tough to find a wavy boy icon

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:04 pm

do you guys eat christmas day or christmas eve?..i eat on christmas eve

lol no pork?..cmon mcds can not be a good meal on a holiday i eat some real food!

my mind is officially boggled.
    ________________

Anna is a saint and would never sell out her friends

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:05 pm

That will be tough to find a wavy boy icon

yes it will..maybe someone dancing hmm? has nick ever danced idk ill try to find one of him..

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:04 pm

do you guys eat christmas day or christmas eve?..i eat on christmas eve

______

The McRib is there.

Pork for Christmas? what are you satanists?

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:06 pm

Anna is a saint and would never sell out her friends

hey anna!! merry christmas <3

wavy, sorry your christmas eve wasn’t all that :'( i eaton christmas i’ll have my feast tomorrow.

lol! hallmark needs to jump right on that, and then they can do a sequel about a-hole’s charity donation.

it’d be a very short story.

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:07 pm

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:04 pm

do you guys eat christmas day or christmas eve?..i eat on christmas eve

______

The McRib is there.

Pork for Christmas? what are you satanists?

lmao i see the problem..your mom burns the chicken?

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:09 pm

it’d be a very short story.

thank you hopefully new years is better

______

The McRib is there.

Pork for Christmas? what are you satanists?

lmao i see the problem..your mom burns the chicken?
    Usually goose, turkey maybe if elsewhere (sister’s)as a substitute. And yeah sis can’t cook at all, very scary. Like it was cooked in the pits of hell.

yeah, wavy, do a dancing nick avie. that’d be a great christmas present. talk about a spirit lifter upper! is there any such term as spirit lifter upper? lol!

ok, i just made that up in honor of nick j and wavy baby! i coined a new phrase – yeah me!

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:13 pm

______

The McRib is there.

Pork for Christmas? what are you satanists?

lmao i see the problem..your mom burns the chicken?

lmao i thank god that my mom can cook and my aunts..i wonder whos going to be the cook when im older?..oh man it will be a catastrophe i cant cook to save my life neither can my cousins

I just Want my guitar and bass lol

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:04 pm

my mind is officially boggled.

No1curr

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:14 pm

LOL yes i will try to find one of nick..thats the only boy ill have on my icon..and the only girl ill have is demi

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:16 pm

I just Want my guitar and bass lol

you play the guitar?

• mego

I dabble lol.. I can play a little bit of catch me and a couple of others :)

like it was cooked in the pits of hell…haha! too funny, honey! i’ve never had goose before, not grey or the actual bird…haha! does it taste fowl? :)

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:16 pm
    I just Want my guitar and bass lol
    I just Mant wy buitar and gass lol

• Anonyyy

Go Demi run for it, escape from rehab.
    ————————
    i hope that was just a lame joke. we want her to get better! running away from her problems is what got her here in the first place.

no1curr..what?

Drizzy said:

She’s gonna love that one day out of rehab…
    and when she has to go back she be sayin’

‘They try to make me go to rehab, and I say ah no, no, no…’

Ok, wasn’t funny.
    Whatever.

I <3 you Demi.
    ——————-
    it made me laugh!

lmao, like the dark part of the turkey, none of that useless white meat.

Butt chin, butt chin.
    Cherry on top.
    How many butt chins do she got!
    1,2,3,4…..

I’m not trying to be mean. This literally just popped in my head.

Merry Christmas.

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:20 pm
    no1curr..what?
    No one cares….

I was just bored.

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:14 pm

Don’t change to Nick, the demi one is cool

mego said:

I dabble lol.. I can play a little bit of catch me and a couple of others :)
    Never played either, but I’m pretty sure I’d rule, I do expert on Rockband

(replying to this) – Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:21 pm
    mego said:

I dabble lol.. I can play a little bit of catch me and a couple of others :)

im really good at playing SOS by the jonas brothers and i learned catch me..but i want to be an expert already..i love playing my guitar <3

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:24 pm

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:14 pm

Don’t change to Nick, the demi one is cool

im not changing this icon anytime soon <3..i love it too much

Dec 24, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    Clauber said:

i agreed with wavy. most problems dont just go away like that. it takes time!

• mego

I dabble lol.. I can play a little bit of catch me and a couple of others :)

I love the bass though lol idk why like I can play train werk and all time low :) but the drums are like my number one thing to do I feel like I’m in control when I play

(replying to this) – Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:21 pm
    mego said:

I dabble lol.. I can play a little bit of catch me and a couple of others :)

I can play chopsticks on the piano

Pork for Christmas? what are you satanists?
    ————————
    i dont get this.

I’ve broken two drumsets for rockband lol

• camm

alex is a grosky little biatch! you know your ‘friend’ is haviing problems, you do not sue them. you talk it out!

• mego

Lol I’m tying to teach myself piano it’s scary though lol I don’t look like a piano player

I’ve broken two drumsets for rockband lol
    LOL What song do you go crazy on that they break?

mego said:

I dabble lol.. I can play a little bit of catch me and a couple of others :)

Do you use a pick?

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:30 pm

(replying to this) – Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:21 pm
    mego said:

I dabble lol.. I can play a little bit of catch me and a couple of others :)

I can play chopsticks on the piano
    I can play the first 7 notes of Fur Elise on the piano…

Pathetic. I know….

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:30 pm
    mego said:

I dabble lol.. I can play a little bit of catch me and a couple of others :)

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:30 pm
    mego said:

I dabble lol.. I can play a little bit of catch me and a couple of others :)

I want a Uke, they look fun

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:32 pm
    camm said:
    “grosky little biatch..”

Mean Girls much…

I’ve broken two drumsets for rockband lol
    LOL What song do you go crazy on that they break?

Haha all of them :) I’m a crazy drummer

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:30 pm
    mego said:

I dabble lol.. I can play a little bit of catch me and a couple of others :)

I love the bass though lol idk why like I can play train werk and all time low :) but the drums are like my number one thing to do I feel like I'm in control when I play
    --------
    I want a Uke, they look fun
    ___________________

I’ve broken two drumsets for rockband lol
    LOL What song do you go crazy on that they break?

Haha all of them :) I’m a crazy drummer

I love the uke lol :)

I want a Uke, they look fun

it has a beautiful sound

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:41 pm

I’ve broken two drumsets for rockband lol
    LOL What song do you go crazy on that they break?

Haha all of them :) I’m a crazy drummer
    Think my talents are in the vocals, I have those Beatles harmonies down pat on RB. That is my true calling.

• wavy

ive never played rockband i have only played guitar hero..but i heard that rockband has better music

wavy said:

I think so, I mainly do the vocals, and love the beatles stuff, not sure if guitar hero has those.

I have a scremo voice :) I fucking love it

I want a Uke, they look fun

it has a beautiful sound
    Love this guy on the Uke, so beautiful

• mego

Look me up on Facebook :)

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:47 pm

I want a Uke, they look fun

it has a beautiful sound
    Love this guy on the Uke, so beautiful

omg i love his voice and i love that instrument!

• Dami

(\-/)
    (. .)
    (/ \)
    (/ \) yay!!!
    but i realy want the paps to take pictures
    of her leaving rehab centre

Dec 24, 2010 @ 11:46 pm

wavy said:

i like guitar hero to sing to paramore and michael jackson…but i know rockband has better music

• myheartbeatsforlove

-_____-

• xJanex

aww that’s good :)
    merry christmas everyone!

• yay demiii <3

• DemiFTW

Yay!<3

• Drizzy

Cool. :)

Merry Christmas!

Eggnog for everyone!! ;D

• DemiFTW

I’m so glad she gets the day out.<33333

Btw- I finally made an account! :)