CHRISTMAS FAN MEETING POST 81

205348740
oceanup-holiday-fan-art-contest-18

Happy Christmas everyone!

Dec 25, 2010 @ 11:04 am
    catchmex3 said:
    you’re probably a ugly fan. right?
    No. Actually I’m not. But I can tell you’re a bitch. Like I said before.

Sincerely, Ugly Jonas Fan #1
    —————
    thanks,anything else? (:

HO HO HO BITCH! ;D

jealous? sorry to break it to but you will never be like them

• catchmex3

thanks,anything else? (:

HO HO HO BITCH! ;D
    —————

thanks, santa.

I see some one who knows the jonas boys wouldn’t like her ugly face so she has to say their ugly so she want be lonely

• Just Dream.

Btw Merry Christmas, y’all ;D

• Bubbly-Joe

Merry Christmas, guidos and guidettes. Enjoy your gifts, and start making your Santa trap.

• TeenageDream

merry Christmas everyone <33

• crah

merry christmas! i got nothing. what a family. lol. but enjoy your gifts!

Nick’s sexy flabby abs turn me on

three people thought it was relevant to send in their pics with allstar weekend. congratu-freaking-lations. WE’VE ALL MET THEM. no one cares!

• copymonster

I got a Nick Jonas doll that has abs & a boxer that has Bieber’s face on it. BE JEALOUS.

• FrancyJonasGomez

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE <3

• ..

is that miley and flo from bad girls club season 2?!
    and btw i wonder if miley’s bi. she always talks about how love is her main religion…

• BangThatDrum

.. said:

is that miley and flo from bad girls club season 2?!
    ____
    That’s one of her best friends and also dancer Jenn

• wavy

crah said:

merry christmas! i got nothing. what a family. lol. but enjoy your gifts!

lol merry christmas dont feel bad i didnt get anything either

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I got a bottle that keeps your water cold. LMAO.

• catchmex3

i only see Ugly Jonas Fans. lol

• wavy

lmao baby joe

• MusicInMyAss
  • dilemma

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    that main pic is hilarious
    xD
    poor baby..don’t cry you’ll be fine
    ou you’re really mean :P lmao
    you and whoever made it

Dec 25, 2010 @ 09:58 am
    catchmex3 said:
    i only see Ugly Jonas Fans. lol
    I only see a b!tch making an irrelavent comment. lol

• catchmex3

catchmex3 said:
    i only see Ugly Jonas Fans. lol
    I only see a b!tch making an irrelavent comment. lol
    —————–

you’re probably a ugly fan. right?

Kevin and Joe are so fug

• Hollieluvsux

Ive met someone whos not that famous anywhere else apart from the uk but i dream of meeting taylor swift & nina dobrev :)

• jeffhardy

Kevin and Joe are so fug

_____

Kevin and Nick*

Dec 25, 2010 @ 10:25 am
    catchmex3 said:
    catchmex3 said:
    i only see Ugly Jonas Fans. lol
    I only see a b!tch making an irrelavent comment. lol
    —————–

you’re probably a ugly fan. right?
    No. Actually I’m not. But I can tell you’re a bitch. Like I said before.

Sincerely, Ugly Jonas Fan #1

• catchmex3

you’re probably a ugly fan. right?
    No. Actually I’m not. But I can tell you’re a bitch. Like I said before.

Sincerely, Ugly Jonas Fan #1
    —————
    thanks,anything else? (:

wow, triple post

Does anyone know how tall Nick is? I mean, have you met him once? I heard that they are pretty short, but I’m 5’7” and I can barely imagine him being shorter then me…Does anyone know?

_____

Nick is exactly 5’8″.

Don’t be a bitch.
    It doesn’t matter what the Jonas Brothers fans look like. They’re fans, and aside from that, real human beings.
    —————–
    you don’t know me, so dont say im a bitch.lol
    did i say it matters? no.

IA WITH TAHT ANON. U ARE A BITCH.

i swear, miley’s girlfriend is that chick with the pixie haircut —————————— you mean Miley’s bff & back up dancer Jenn? LOL No, she’s engaged to be married!! Jen has been dancing for Miley since early 2007! No one noticed how tight they were till this year! They have been great friends for a very long time! Jen’s fiance’ is also Miley’s dancer!!

• JoeHoe15

LOL at the first picture. JAMILLA lives! hahahaha

wtf!!!! who did the christ pic!!! that was stupid!!!! that is soo offensve to us christians that isnt even a joke man not cool!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf why the hell would they do that!!!!f’d up person dont ever do that again no1 ever do that a hole

exactly he’s 5’9″ because I stood next to him and I’m 5’8″ he was just about an inch taller than me

Justin Bieber is adorable! (as always) I wanna Be like Selena Gomez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like Debby Ryan is trying way too hard to look like Miley.

I feel like Debby Ryan is trying way too hard to look like Miley.

I feel like Debby Ryan is trying way too hard to look like Miley.

your ugly!!!!!! i dont think your foot is even pretty!!!!!!!! yea your just jealous! you probably look like a man hahahahahahahahahahha!

• crazylady

someone said that he said a few months ago that he was 5’9.

Dec 25, 2010 @ 12:55 pm
    I feel like Debby Ryan is trying way too hard to look like Miley.
    I feel like Anon User is trying way too hard to be noticed.

omfgg thatss me with justin bieber !!!

___

My doctor said I’m 5’8″ but I went home and measured myself and I’m actually 5’9″. When I met Nick, my mom said he looked an inch shorter than me. He was definitely not 5’9″, I met him at the Jones Beach m&g

• prettygurl
  • tret

links of london bracelets could be the most ideal method to please your sweetheart. links of london since the yr 1990, hyperlinks of London has long been producing exceptional styles of sterling silver and 18-carat gold jewellery for current youth. eye-catching styles of links of london bracelets, links of london jewellry, and cheap links of london are actually one of the most well-known casual style element of stylish jewellery lovers from all greater compared to world, links of london charms.

seriously who cares how tall nick is, nick is ugly as sin

I feel like Debby Ryan is trying way too hard to look like Miley.
    I feel like Anon User is trying way too hard to be noticed.

Hi debby!

i swear, miley’s girlfriend is that chick with the pixie haircut

I find that last supper picture extremly offensive it makes me not even want to look ok his site anymore what is wrong with you guys who would make that or post that how disrespectful really

I thought the same thing…

• lcamilla

Isn’t the second pic kind of an insult to Jesus?

———————
    NICK DOLL NICK DOLL NICK DOLL oh the things i would do to it! wheres it from wheres it from!?!?!?NICK DOLL *passes out from OJD

———————

thanks, santa.

You’re welcome.

Little one.

• crazylady

i only see Ugly Jonas Fans. lol

loolololol ur so funni omg

because it’s like so cool to make fun of the way other people look.

Don’t be a bitch.

• catchmex3

loolololol ur so funni omg

because it’s like so cool to make fun of the way people look and ugly is such a nice word.
    ——————-
    i know right?

• crazylady

i know right?

oy….

• catchmex3

Don’t be a bitch.
    —————–
    you don’t know me, so dont say im a bitch.lol
    did i say it matters? no.

Dec 25, 2010 @ 11:54 am
    catchmex3 said:

Don’t be a bitch.
    —————–
    you don’t know me, so dont say im a bitch.lol
    did i say it matters? no.
    *Not the same anon*

If that’s not the pot calling the kettle black…

I feel like Debby Ryan is trying way too hard to look like Miley.

• Twilightlover:)

first!

• BangThatDrum

merry christmas!

• Twilightlover:)

haha theses r suppa funny lol whoever makes these is awesom!

• erinh404

hahaha this girl looks like a floating head…

• lollipop1