Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Room Service

Around 1 AM on Dec. 18, Justin Bieber called STK restaurant at the Gansevoort hotel in Miami to order room service for him and Selena Gomez, reports Life & Style. He ordered penne pasta with alfredo sauce, a ginger ale and a Pepsi. Justin checked into the hotel earlier under Friends character Chandler Bing:

Justin’s had a crush on her forever, but they’ve always just been friends. I guess something changed for her.’ Justin and Selena were photographed frolicking outside in Miami later that day.

• oxoemmaoxo

teamnobody

Why do i find your icon soo attractive?

i dont know do you like him……and lol everyone does (mostly)

Yeah but not that kind of like O__o

I still choose to believe they are not dating, he def has a crush on her tho, but I hope they keep it in a friend zone, despite the rumors, I dont want their friendship ruined, I think it’s something special :)

• christmascash

teamnobody said:
    i really think justins the one that probably likes selena alot ….i think she is scared of liking him cause she is older

Probably. Dating younger people is scary. My sister wants me to date a 13 year old, it’s weird to date someone who’s younger imo.

I can picture these to laughing alot together haha

• christmascash

Yeah it is! That’s why I hate people dating their best friends, it can ruin the friendship :(

• teamnobody

Dec 28, 2010 @ 02:10 pm
    christmascash said:

teamnobody said:

yup and especially cause she is an adult and you know selena she dosent lke dissapointing her fans or attracting bad press

• teamnobody

Dec 28, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    oxoemmaoxo said:

teamnobody

Why do i find your icon soo attractive?

i dont know do you like him……and lol everyone does (mostly)

Yeah but not that kind of like O__o

well aslong as it dosent make you a pedo its ok

• Voice of reason

Selena are you off your rocker?!

I’m eighteen and I’d never date a sixteen year old, not even consider it.

• xCookieMuffin

Their better off as friends. Shes very mature compared to him.

• teamnobody

but you never know how justin acts around her he might seem like a douche to yall but maybe he treats her how the past guys she dated havent

• christmascash

Voice of reason said:
    Selena are you off your rocker?!

I’m eighteen and I’d never date a sixteen year old, not even consider it.

I guess it depends on the person but my sister is 20 and she’s dating a 18 year old. I guess it just depends if they’re mature of course :P

• oxoemmaoxo

teamnobody said:

Dec 28, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    oxoemmaoxo said:

teamnobody

Why do i find your icon soo attractive?

i dont know do you like him……and lol everyone does (mostly)

Yeah but not that kind of like O__o

well aslong as it dosent make you a pedo its ok

LOL no. I’m the same age as him.

• Voice of reason

How do you go from Taylor L. and Nick Jonas to… Justin Bieber ?!

Holy shit

Dead

• teamnobody

Dec 28, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    oxoemmaoxo said:

teamnobody said:

Dec 28, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    oxoemmaoxo said:

teamnobody

Why do i find your icon soo attractive?

i dont know do you like him……and lol everyone does (mostly)

Yeah but not that kind of like O__o

well aslong as it dosent make you a pedo its ok

LOL no. I’m the same age as him

lol then your normal eveeryone wants to get in his saggin pants(;

christmascash said:

Voice of reason said:
    Selena are you off your rocker?!

I’m eighteen and I’d never date a sixteen year old, not even consider it.

well in your sisters case their both adults selenas an adult but justins still a minor

• teamnobody

Dec 28, 2010 @ 02:19 pm

Holy shit

what

• teamnobody

Dec 28, 2010 @ 02:00 pm

I hate her !
    Biebs is too sexy for her ;

lol he’ll never like you with all your hate and judgments

MELONFUCKER!

• xSweetCandyxx

Okay……

• oxoemmaoxo

teamnobody

Why do i find your icon soo attractive?

• christmascash

Selena is gorgeous. Justin is lucky to date her, there’s guys all over the world who would kill to have a chance with her.

• xCookieMuffin

If Selena is really dating Bieber then I’m gonna start asking myself questions like: “I thought she had good taste in guys.” -.-

• teamnobody

Dec 28, 2010 @ 02:05 pm
    oxoemmaoxo said:

teamnobody

Why do i find your icon soo attractive?

i dont know do you like him……and lol everyone does (mostly)

• teamnobody

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Rumor has it that Justin & Ryan Butler are on their way to St. Lucia to meet Selena. My guess is that’s why they were on tinychat @ 6am. It did look like they were at the airport.
    ——————————————
    since when were they on tinychat?

_________________

Its true, they’ve gone to see her.

They were on @bieberinmypants tinychat last night there are screencaps and shit all over tumblr

uhhmm,is it weird .. how selena just dating a famous guy like nick,taylor and now she was really close with justin ?? i wonder if justin were not famous,will she want to be his friends? i don’t think so .

Dec 28, 2010 @ 05:56 pm
    Ashley said:

Kaitlandx said:

no hun, I don’t think I was hypocritical at all, because I look at all possible theories. I don’t just look at a picture of two people kissing and say “omgsh everyone, they’re totally dating! if you think they’re not, well you’re wrong, here!”

Last time I checked, I didn’t recall saying “omgsh everyone, they’re totally dating! if you think they’re not, well you’re wrong, here!” or anything close to that. I never said the two are dating.
    ————————–
    okay whatever, I really have no desire to talk to someone who knows nothing. just know that when you say “to people who think they’re not really dating” and then leave a link to a picture of them kissing, it just sort of kind of gives the impression that you think you know that they’re 100% definitely dating just by that picture alone, and that’s not the case.

Yes Mom.

• Ashley

selena is a pedophile!!!! omg they are definately dating look at her weird looking ears on the picture kissing justin they all match.
    ————————-
    Selena is not a pedophile.
    pedophile – a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 and older) characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger)
    depending on what state they’re in at the time, Justin could be legal (or at least be at the age of consent). if anything, she’s an ephebophile (sexual preference of adults for mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19), but I wouldn’t even go so far as to say that. they’re 2 years apart, which is nothing. when he’s 18, no one will care if he’s with an older woman, no matter 2 years older or 20 years older.
    and again, just because they kiss doesn’t mean they’re dating. it’s completely a FWB situation.

• Victoria_x

CHANDLER BING!!!!

Why would he check into the hotel with a different name…?

• Ashley

Why would he check into the hotel with a different name…?
    —————————
    so no one sees “Justin Bieber” and decides to call every media outlet this side of Houston.

• Ashley

————————-
    Selena is not a pedophile.

• Kaitlandx

apparently, justins friend gave justin condoms and selena took her purity ring off. uh oh. LMAOO.

I read Justin bought condoms off somebody’s cousin lmfao. I doubt either version of the story is true though, just people with overactive imaginations
    —————————————
    lol maybe.
    like i doubt his mom would actually let him lose his virginity at 16.. cause like shes a religious christian who believes that he should wait till marriage.

I don’t think he is going to let his mom get in the way of his hormones though haha

No parent can actually stop their children from having sex. Unless you know, they put a chastity belt on them…which isn’t the case here.

• Kaitlandx

To people who think they’re not really dating: http://bieberheiress.wordpress.com/2010/12/28/justena-hot-and-heavy/

• Kaitlandx

Why would he check into the hotel with a different name…?

So people don’t freak the fuck out and so he has his privacy. Most celebrities do check in under different names.

• dsfdsfds

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

• Ashley

Kaitlandx said:
    —————————–
    that picture’s already been shown around. and it doesn’t mean they’re dating.
    1) the picture could be fake
    2) even if it’s real, it doesn’t mean they’re together. ever heard of friends with benefits?
    no need to act like you know everything.

selena is always using people I mean look at this look at this
    sparkshufflebug.wordpress.com

• Jenika4eva

========

you dont know how he acts around he
    —————————————
    I saw that picture. It was from a blog, right? Well, you can never trust blogs. Ever. I read one (similar to the one with that picture) about Justin Bieber having a 13 year old girlfriend called Scarlett who flashed him her boobs.
    Errr…Fake??
    The photo was probably photoshopped.

not true joke day

Ashley said:

Kaitlandx said:
    —————————–
    that picture’s already been shown around. and it doesn’t mean they’re dating.
    1) the picture could be fake
    no need to act like you know everything.

Kind of hypocritical, don’t you think?
    I just posted a link to support the fact that they could be dating, it’s not like I actually wrote the blog, sweety.

In my opinion, Bieber and Selena can GTFO-I’m tired of constantly hearing about these people only 12-14 year olds care about. When you grow up you’ll see how stupid you were to like Bieber and his autotuned BS or Selena and her fake persona created by disney (just like Britney, Miley, Demi, etc etc etc)

I wonder why when Justin and any celeb girl are seen together all of the media outlets hype it up like it’s the biggest thing since the Haiti earthquake, but when Bieber is seen smoking cocaine with Akon nobody reports on it..
    Face it, you are all living in the innocent world of Disney, which always comes to a grinding, dramatic, messy hault. Come to reality children.

Um what? I doubt this is true because
    1. It’s no where to be found online.
    2. His handlers would not allow that.
    3. It’s illegal & they’d be arrested.

• Ashley

Kind of hypocritical, don’t you think?
    —————————-

• meiner

Are you all fans so … disturbed?
    This is just a photo with two young people have fun.

• meiner

This seems to be not a great hotel that does not protect the privacy of the guest.
    Maybe they have played with the X-Box or a Wii?
    Perhaps the other’s People in the room wanted not to eat?
    Question over Question ….

========

you dont know how he acts around he

i love them together. period.

• Ashley

Kaitlandx said:

————————–

• FALSE

There is no way Selena & Justin had “dinner” Friday night/Sat. morning in Miami as reported. Selena had a WOWP taping in LA (remember video & twitpics of the Dougie) – With the 3 hour time difference & flight time, Selena wasn’t there. She got to Miami Sat. morning and I think we all saw in the evening they went on the tour bus.

tinychat @ 6am. It did look like they were at the airport.

that’s a really random rumor, how did that come about?

lmfao, yeah thats why they were both fighting along with jasmine villegas on ichat and unfollowed each other. :P anyway its impossible they’ll last.

• DemiandMileyPones

Nick could have just unfollowed Jasmine cuz she retweets too much or something

_____

He could’ve turned it off.

• Richard

Based on her track record she might not be all
    that comfortable around older guys, I mean she
    seems really intelligent but she’s hard to figure

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lmfao chandler bing

• Kaitlandx

No idea really. I saw it from a legit source on twitter but didn’t feel like digging for the deets. I guess we’ll see in a few days if it’s true or not.

Who is Ryan and Justin butler?

• urluvismydrugg

she seriously looks at him in a ‘you’re so cute! i wanna pinch your cheeks!’ kind of way.

• xCookieMuffin

MTE. Nothing really more then that :/

• Kaitlandx

Justin Bieber & Ryan Butler… His bff…

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I don’t know how to feel about them. Just Awkward. Love is blind indeed…

xCookieMuffin said:

MTE. Nothing really more then that :/

in her defense he is sooo cute i do just wanna pinch his cheeks and play peek-a-boo with him also. Maybe some “who’s got your nose”. he is just so adorable, like a cute cuddly teddy bear.

• DemiandMileyPones

Room service for sex toys. Just saying.

One less lonely girl, I’m coming for you!

• Ashley

teamnobody said:
    —————–
    nope.

• xtwstedsmile

okay.

• person

how flabbergasting. o_o

Okay, if they (Selena, Justin and jasmine)were fighting on iChat, where in the world does Nick unfollowing jasmine fit in? I saw that story on Twitter, but it doesn’t sound very realistic.

• Ashley

crazybeautifulLife said:

Voice of reason said:
    Selena are you off your rocker?!

I’m eighteen and I’d never date a sixteen year old, not even consider it.

love has no age
    ——————–
    hello pedophile.

They unfollowed each other on Twitter. It’s so obvious that they dated, and broke up. That’s always what unfollowing people on Twitter means.

…..Sarcasm…..

…..Sarcasm…..

Well, it did in the case of Nick & Selena

——————————————
    since when were they on tinychat?

they are here. God call!

I knew they were sleeping together!!

Nick could have just unfollowed Jasmine cuz she retweets too much or something

• idontcare

WHY IS EVERYONE UNFOLLOWING EACH OTHER?

• Mmm

Hahhaha!!Ok no lo puedo creer i love you justin bieber y Selena GOOMEZ

• BelieveMe

If Greek mythology was real and I was Zeus I’ll blast that mother fucking whore! =)

• Kaitlandx

They were on tinychat this morning at 5:45am eastern time. I think he accidentally tweeted the link.

• Voice of reason

That makes sense if the eighteen year old acts mature and older than he is, but Selena is a women and Justin acts like a teenager. Not even remotley close to an adult.

• christmascash

christmascash said:

Voice of reason said:
    Selena are you off your rocker?!

I’m eighteen and I’d never date a sixteen year old, not even consider it.

Yeah, that’s good but when it comes to people in the industry, no matter they’re age, they’ve learned that they need to be mature. I mean I’m not saying Justin is, because I wouldn’t know but he very well could be.

But I see where you’re coming from.

• teamnobody

Dec 28, 2010 @ 02:21 pm
    Voice of reason said:

========

you dont know how he acts around her

——————————————
    since when were they on tinychat?

_________________

Its true, they’ve gone to see her.

what’s the proof they went to see Selena though?

• oxoemmaoxo

Why do i find your icon soo attractive?

i dont know do you like him……and lol everyone does (mostly)

Yeah but not that kind of like O__o

well aslong as it dosent make you a pedo its ok

LOL no. I’m the same age as him

lol then your normal eveeryone wants to get in his saggin pants(;

IK
    But to me he’s adorable not hot. But you icon just makes me attracted to him.

• christmascash

Voice of reason said:

More than likely he could but people should give him the benefit of the doubt. He IS 16 years old, it’s better to act like a teenager when you are one instead of an adult who acts like one. But yeah, I think Selena does have some doubts about it since she is older but it’ll work out if she really does want to date him I guess.

• LetsJumpTheSun

they are dating, its obvious.
    but selena is tooooo pretty for him! i mean nick jonas, taylor lautner… justin? uh what? she is too much. and this, for me doesnt sound fake i mean they are hanging out like always, not always, but you understand, so why dont this? whatever, they can do what they want.

• crazybeautifulLife

Voice of reason said:
    Selena are you off your rocker?!

I’m eighteen and I’d never date a sixteen year old, not even consider it.

love has no age

• urluvismydrugg

if they really do start dating/already are dating it’s going to be so weirddd.
    like they seem like they would be the most AWKWARD couple ever. i can’t imagine the media being all ‘ohh look at justin and selena. they’re so in love!’
    O_o no. that seems too weird.

• xCookieMuffin

I dont know do you like him……and lol everyone does (mostly)

Yeah but not that kind of like O__o

well aslong as it dosent make you a pedo its ok

LOL no. I’m the same age as him

lol then your normal eveeryone wants to get in his saggin pants(;
    Hey, speak for yourself cause I don’t want to :|.

• Voice of reason

Then again all this is, is speculation. So, I’m not going to get ahead of myself.

A nothing story, but even when it’s as nothing as this it is hard to take anything Life and Style says seriously.
    And LMFAO at Justin “frolicking”.

• Ashley

————————-
    Selena is not a pedophile.

• dye sublimation printers

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
    said by dye sublimation printers

• Ashley

Kaitlandx said:

Um what? I doubt this is true because
    1. It’s no where to be found online.
    2. His handlers would not allow that.
    3. It’s illegal & they’d be arrested.
    ———————-
    1) neither is Selena smoking pot, but I know that to be a fact as well.
    2) no celebrity’s handlers would “allow” that, but that doesn’t stop them from becoming coke addicts, potheads, heroin addicts, etc. if they want to, they will.
    3) just because it’s illegal doesn’t mean it won’t happen.
    however, I doubt it’s true. above all, uhhh you can’t SMOKE cocaine. so that’s a fail.

• KLINT

no they are not.. aren’t they’re a cute couple?? so cuutttteeee

• oxoemmaoxo

Such a wierd couple.

Ooh link please?

——————————————
    since when were they on tinychat?

_________________

Its true, they’ve gone to see her.

what’s the proof they went to see Selena though?
    ———————————————————-

——————————————
    since when were they on tinychat?

_________________

Its true, they’ve gone to see her.

what’s the proof they went to see Selena though?
    ———————————————————-

thats so cute

——————————————
    since when were they on tinychat?

_________________

Its true, they’ve gone to see her.

what’s the proof they went to see Selena though?
    ———————————————————-

—————————————
    lol maybe.

• oxoemmaoxo

Uhhh

—————————————
    lol maybe.

• Viva La Vida

ok…

Upon quickly scanning this, I did not read frolicking as frolicking. There was letters missing, & a u added.

• SushiRoll

————————-
    lol u just made my day:)

• teamnobody

yup i believe it cause selena loves pepsi

• christmascash

I love Italian food. Now I want pasta, yum.

Lmao, “checked in as friends character Chandler bing”

• Ashley

——————————————
    since when were they on tinychat?

_________________

Its true, they’ve gone to see her.

what’s the proof they went to see Selena though?
    ———————————————————-

—————————————
    lol maybe.
    —————————–
    I’m sure the moms on 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom didn’t “let” their children lose their virginities either. losing your virginity has nothing to do with if your parents let you.

• Aryanna

Awkward..

I hate her !
    Biebs is too sexy for her ;d

LMFAO she was in LA at 1am on the 18th (10pm pst on the 17th), she even tweeted pics from the set. She did not arrive in Miami until 9 am that day. How is this even reported.

It is either completely fake or it was Jasmine, who knows which of these it was?

• beautifullytrainwrecked

OMG THEY ORDERED ROOM SERVICE!!

RME, get over it.

• dina

omg i can;t beleive you guys beleive that stuff, you shoul knwo by = nwo the media is full of lies, everyhtign they say doe snto mean anyhtign, if you gusy are true fans you shoudl knwo by nwo that selena adn justuin are just friends nothing more, and it never will be

I don’t get it. I guess it’s just because we only see the side of Bieber that he chooses to display (and only that one side of Selena too.) But still… she went from Taylor Lautner… big buff handsome Taylor… to “adorable” boyish Bieber… it just is quite a change, I guess. But if they are dating, more power to them, they certainly look happy.

dina said: