Nick Jonas BIG LOTS BRO

nickandchuck

From Shae: My friend Chuck was working at Big Lots on Christmas Eve, in Ft. Worth Texas, when Nick Jonas rushed in and got a $100 gift card. He said that it looked like he had at least 5 one hundred dollar bills in his wallet, too.

It’s just a shirt. -_-
    _____

Well sorry for asking a question. Jeez.

DewainWhitmore

@nickjonas Yessir! Who are you rooting for bro? 17 minutes ago via web in reply to nickjonas

• Just Sayin’

Sure, that’s the same shirt he wore then. It’s also the shirt he wears every other day.
    If someone ever challenges you to guess what shirt Nick’s wearing in some random picture, go with that one.

Everyone has a favorite shirt, this one happens to be Nick’s. Or the plaid one. Or maybe he owns like 5 shirts and chooses to spend his money on dry cleaning and expensive cars.

Who knows/cares?

Just Sayin’

hello anyone here

• mels

Hott…a man with cash in the wallet haha jk jk…….kind of

Who knows/cares?

Just Sayin’
    ______

?
    It was just a question…

i think its awesome they still shop at places like that ;)

The title of this post is cracking me up for some reason.

• KristinaMarie559

The anon only asked if it was the same shirt. Chill.

• KristinaMarie559

The title of this post is cracking me up for some reason.
    lol it made me laugh too.

It’s a satchel indiana jones has one!

• xSweetCandyxx

He looks so tired….

loveeeee him
    i hope i run into him one day randomly <3

• SpanishLullaby

Hey guys :)

Dec 28, 2010 @ 08:48 am
    SpanishLullaby said:

Hey guys :)

hi

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Hmmm, why was he looking in his wallet? Weird Much

he looks sick

yeah :/

Not to start shit or anything because I’m not a Niley fan but isn’t that the shirt he wore on their first lunch date of their “reconnection”? It’s looking kind of small on him now.

• oxoemmaoxo

at least 5 one hundred dollar bills in his wallet, too.

:O

• KristinaMarie559

Yup it is and I agree. I am not a Niley fan either.
    Also,If you are saying he misses Miley, then I don’t agree with that.

-____-
    He could just like the sweater. I doubt he still likes miley after like 4 years.

nickjonas Just saw True Grit! Jeff Bridges is awesome
    about 11 hours ago from Twittelator

Jeffjeffdejeff @nickjonas love mr Bridges. Big Lebowski. Best film ever!
    8 minutes ago in reply to nickjonas

I’m so glad the Les Mis cast still tries to chat with him. :)

• KristinaMarie559

-____-
    I think they are just pointing out that it is the same shirt and it is getting to small for him. Not that he misses Miley.

—————————

It’s just a shirt. -_-

-____-
    _____

I said I wasn’t a Niley fan. I’m not saying he still likes Miley. I highly doubt it. I was just asking a question.

-____-
    I think they are just pointing out that it is the same shirt and it’s getting to small for him. Not that he misses Miley.

IK i was JS.

• TeamNelenax3

So what are all of y’alls thoughts on “NAMANTHA”
    dating? just friends? broken up¡
    _________________________________

well. few days ago , all people was saying he is gonna be for new years eve in london.. so we can wait to see..i think he´s dating cause at least he still following her xD>

___________________________________

Did you just seriously say he may be dating Samantha because he is following her on Twitter? O.o
    Wow.

He be ballin

• Stella

Woah, we have the same sweatshirt…

So what are all of y’alls thoughts on “NAMANTHA”
    dating? just friends? broken up¡
    _________________________________–

_________________________________

aha I see. Well I guess in just a couple days we’ll find out? Yeah I’d say that if he doesn’t go to London at all over the holiday season then they are off

love him!

• Sleepy

IT’S JUST A SHIRT!!

Rich bitch… Ohh well I love him x)

• kelly

okay seriously though, why the fuck is the cash relevant.

who cares if he has money?? that’s ~earth shattering~ information, wow, i’m so amazed.

can we focus on something else jfc.

A lot of people have hundred dollar bills in their wallet at Christmas time.

hmmm

Last minute shopping. Such a guy thing to do. luv it

Dec 28, 2010 @ 12:58 pm
    So what are all of y’alls thoughts on “NAMANTHA”
    dating? just friends? broken up¡
    _________________________________–

_________________________________

————————
    I don’t think their dating because he is following her, becuz that would mean he is dating Katie hall and Lucien jones. I think they are friends becuz they always gave me more of the friend vibe

poor nick, lately he always looks sad

• LilaBabiuk

I’ve seen Nick with this sweater like a thousand times… hahahah … love him!!!! …
    I dont think Nick looks sad…

5 hundos? Nick is BALLIN

Wow, he looks so mean. I mean how do people not see he’s a jerk look at this http://sparkshufflebug.wordpress.com/

Time to get a new sweatshirt… this one barely comes down to his waist

• Sammiishereyup

This is like the weridest and prob oldest thing ever but whos ring is thT on his chain is it his? Someone plz tell me

• JoeHoe15

Nick’s shirt remeinds me of his Team Hilario shirt, but I don’t know why. haha

i haven’t seen that shirt is forever.. <3

• annabeatriz

Well whatever he’s a Jonas right

omg that kid goes to my school and that store is right by my house!!

So what are all of y’alls thoughts on “NAMANTHA”
    dating? just friends? broken up?

• pao

nick had said hes the kind of guy that doesnt buy thing expensive…or something like that..joe and kev are the shopaholic..mayber for that he goes to that kid of store…idk what knid of store bigs lots is cause im not from america but for your coments it must be the cheapest.

• pao

So what are all of y’alls thoughts on “NAMANTHA”
    dating? just friends? broken up¡
    _________________________________–

SpanishLullaby said:

Hey guys :)

Hello : )

Dec 28, 2010 @ 08:51 am
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Hmmm, why was he looking in his wallet? Weird Much

lol

to the 1st person that commented…LOL nick looks amazing and still loves better than that homo in your pic. And its wierd to be looking in some ones wallet…im pretty sure when i pull out my wallet i dont have it all out in the open so im guessing nick wouldnt either…thats just creepy

• SpanishLullaby

How is everyone?

Im glad nick isnt one of those celebrities that buy something and only wears it once so what he has wore it before. Kingsley voice: Nick j is the f-ing boss!!!!!

-___-

I’m aloud to have my own opnioun ok. It’s not like I called him ugly. So STFU.
    And the guy in my icon is probably 10X hotter than nick. IMO
    And calling someone a homo is pathetic.

I knew I had seen that shirt somewhere, I just couldn’t pinpoint it! Looks good on him. Glad they wear clothing over and over and shop at big lots, target, walmart etc…. Wonder if he was doing running for his mom or if he forgot a Christmas gift? Still awesome!

Dec 28, 2010 @ 08:57 am
    oxoemmaoxo said:

-___-

I’m aloud to have my own opnioun ok. It’s not like I called him ugly. So STFU.
    And the guy in my icon is probably 10X hotter than nick. IMO
    And calling someone a homo is pathetic.

this whole convo lol

Dec 28, 2010 @ 08:57 am
    oxoemmaoxo said:

-___-

I’m aloud to have my own opnioun ok. It’s not like I called him ugly. So STFU.
    And the guy in my icon is probably 10X hotter than nick. IMO
    And calling someone a homo is pathetic.

this whole convo lol

LOL IK
    I get so defensive. I hate that about me. :/

I don’t see how the Harry kid from One Direction is hot but everyone oogles over him.

• SpanishLullaby

this whole convo lol

LOL IK
    I get so defensive. I hate that about me. :/
    It’s better to be too defensive than not defensive at all. Don’t sweat it :)

The pic of him and the other guys helping her move is cute. They were having lunch, Nick looked like such a little guy! I saw it on her Twitter account, nice of Nick to help them move.

• oxoemmaoxo

I have to admit he isn’t hot but….
    HE IS PROBABLY THE MOST ADORABLE CREATURE I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE!

But zayn on the other hand is just UNF. ; )

I just noticed that Lies by Mcfly and World War III by JB sound so much alike music wise.

SpanishLullaby said:

this whole convo lol

LOL IK
    I get so defensive. I hate that about me. :/
    It’s better to be too defensive than not defensive at all. Don’t sweat it

Aww thanks. You just made me feel better. But my comment did sound a pathetic :/
    lol

• SpanishLullaby

Dec 28, 2010 @ 09:09 am
    oxoemmaoxo said:
    SpanishLullaby said:

this whole convo lol

LOL IK
    I get so defensive. I hate that about me. :/
    It’s better to be too defensive than not defensive at all. Don’t sweat it

lol
    Your welcome :) You were annoyed, and some one called you on something that wasn’t true. I would have done the same thing. And like you said: Calling someone a homo is pathetic.

5 one hundred dollar bills. damn nicky!

this whole convo lol

LOL IK
    I get so defensive. I hate that about me. :/
    It’s better to be too defensive than not defensive at all. Don’t sweat it

lol

I like you, you seem really nice. : )

She/he doesn’t even know who he is. How can you call them a homo?

I have to laugh, I just got off Twitter and these girls are STILL going crazy over this Nick, jasmine, Selena and Justin unfollowing drama. They are like omg and give their reasons, it is actually quite entertaining and amusing! Truth is no one will prob ever know and these girls are going crazy to find out!

• oceanUP.

HDIC

• SpanishLullaby

I like you, you seem really nice. : )

She/he doesn’t even know who he is. How can you call them a homo?

Thanks :) I like you too! I hate when people say those kind of things. And even if he was, there’s nothing wrong with that.

SpanishLullaby said:

I like you, you seem really nice. : )

She/he doesn’t even know who he is. How can you call them a homo?

IK
    It actually upsets me when people make fun of someones sexuality. Homophobia is horrible.

• DignityWithLove

Nick looks cute but tired…. that kid scares me that’s next to him

—————————-

Omg why are they going crazy?

• jonasbrothersfan

—————————-

Omg why are they going crazy?
    Lol yeah, that’s really dumb. They were never besties or anything. They probably just don’t care about each others lives, so why follow each other? They worked on a song together and that was it.

Oh nicky you should take to dinner. I wonder who the card was for! I bet it was for his mom.

Dec 28, 2010 @ 08:27 am
    yes that’s it! Lmao and it was small on him even then!! Haha! Still looking good but wow I miss his smile. Where is Nick’s smile come out please!

• b

the same shirt tha he was wearing with miley during a dinner, ahazou

• Diet Coke :)

What a cutie pie :)

And yeahhh, that IS the shirt he wore when out with Miley, and other places. That’s cute :)

LOVE YOU NICKKK

• Diet Coke :)

What a cutie pie :)

LOVE YOU NICKKK

• jonasbrothersfan

Yeah, probably for her or a family member. :) That’s sweet.

• SpanishLullaby

I like you, you seem really nice. : )

She/he doesn’t even know who he is. How can you call them a homo?

IK

I know! Thts like my biggest pet peeve. People should learn to mind their buisness and nit try to medel in other peoples love lives.

Who looks in someones wallet!? Omg hahaha!

• jonasbrothersfan

Who looks in someones wallet!? Omg hahaha!
    Lol ikr? Kinda creepy.

SpanishLullaby said:

I like you, you seem really nice. : )

She/he doesn’t even know who he is. How can you call them a homo?

IK

IK stupid people. I’m going over to the demi post now. : )

Dec 28, 2010 @ 09:18 am
    Jasmine’s tweets are annoying. Not sur

Dec 28, 2010 @ 09:18 am
    Jasmine’s tweets are annoying. Not sur
    —–oops stupid dead ipod battery I meant her tweets are annoying I’m not surprised he unfollowed her and if it had anything to do with bieber & gomez her would have unfollowed bieber too so nelena fans need to stfu

• w

Love him.

• Robert Pattinson

BIG LOTS? ewwww seriously that store blows hahahaha keep it classy Nick

• Jackie

and nick jonas ur the best.love u.
    please, marry me.

He has not been looking good lately. :/
    ——————–
    He looks exquisite,just not smiley

He has not been looking good lately. :/

nick looks really tired lately :( i think he needs to just rest for a few days… too much beatlab lol (not that i’m complaining, i just think he needs rest :P)

the pic of him and the other guys helping her move is cute. They were having lunch, Nick looked like such a little guy! I saw it on her Twitter account, nice of Nick to help them move.
    _____________

..? What’re you talking about?

• nownlaterz

I bet Nick’s pissed that he looked in his wallet xD My mom looked over my shoulder to read this & said to me “He’s rich because half of your weekly paycheck goes to buying things with his face on it”…Touche.

YAY first.

• BabyYoureAFirework

looks like he’s about to kill someone

• xJonaside97

RichBitch.

• KristinaMarie559

SexyRichBitch.

He would keep a lot of money in his wallet.

He’s been looking so worn out lately.

he looks sick

Cute!

• JB rocks my socks

BAHAHA
    Kinda true
    On a side note WHY BIG LOTS I mean seriously why would he get someone a $100 to Big Lots? Its not the classiest store if ya know what Im sayin