Taylor Momsen COORS LIGHT CUTIE

taylor-momsen-coors-light

Old.

i love her hair like this before it went…white lol. whatever, people our age and younger party. its a normal high school thing. like a fact of life. every high schooler parties. some choose to drink, unlike me. i’m not that dumb haha. she stated she isnt a role model haha

awe she looks so pretty :) she looks gorgeous when she smiles

• liiiiisa

“so, only dumb people drink? -____- my 4.0 GPA must mean something else then.”

I don’t think that’s what they meant. I think they mean that drinking itself is dumb, which, it really is.

• omg wtf lolz

I’ll take this as old coz if the eyes.

this looks old as hell. she actually looks normal/cute here. and who cares that she has a beer? is it legal? no. but she doesn’t look wasted so whatevs. at least it’s not a natty light. that shit’s gross.

wow………………..you sound so ignorant, just because people drink in high school does not mean they’re dumb!

• HisFavoriteGirl

She actually looks prettay. I miss the younger her. She was so gorg & natural.

why is OU posting old stuff?

• large format poster printing

I am visiting this site first time & it has awesome information. I have come to know a lot of information after visiting this site. Keep this sort of posting in future as well.
    said by large format poster printing

I still can’t believe that she is Cindy Lou Hoo from How the Grinch Stole Christmas…

• KristinaMarie559

She looks cute her.

• Ashley

———————
    so, only dumb people drink? -____- my 4.0 GPA must mean something else then.

• jessica

Let the comparisments between her and Miley begin..

I think u mean comparisons. haha.

There is no comparison i mean look at what miley’s done http://sparkshufflebug.wordpress.com/

We Americans don’t believe in moderation. It’s all or nothing! That’s what happens when you’re decended from puritans.

• Ashley

liiiiisa said:

“so, only dumb people drink? -____- my 4.0 GPA must mean something else then.”

———————————–
    she said, “some choose to drink, unlike me. i’m not that dumb haha” clearly showing that she thinks dumb people choose to drink. and no, drinking itself is not dumb. getting completely wasted off your ass until you black out is dumb, yes. but having a drink here and there and knowing how to control yourself is not dumb. in moderation, it’s not bad for you at all.

cute!

Awww Taylor looks so cute. I want to give her a hug…and then have hardcore lesbian sex with her.

• NitroKisses

i loove her. but, doesn’t she ever get arrested???? lol. she just strolls around smoking….. wish i could get away with it ;]

it only destroys your liver, can cause you to do stupid things and is the number 1 leading cause of teenage deaths.

dumbshit.

why is OU posting old stuff?
    To stir shit up, of course.

I miss when she dressed cute :(

• Elio Armato

New song from @ElioArmato (rEAl dEAl) called ‘Pop One of These’ feat. TONE & Cute Tease, art @ThomasASturges!
    Made this is my room, if ya dig it check the other songs on my profile…  Spread if the LOVE!

talk about back in the dayyyy

• keseay

oldddd.

she was like 15 than u can tell by the color of he eyes, there not BLACK i used to loke her but now shes just….

• CoolerThanU

No. Way.
    She’s smiling here, no wonder she looks so different.

• Ashley

NitroKisses said:

——————————–
    it’s not illegal in New York to smoke underage, it’s just illegal for stores to sell it to minors. and no, you don’t wish you could get away with it and kill your health. you sound so immature.

thts when she had her hair the way i love it it was cut a certine way and i loved it! this is from like 2008.

it doesnt mean your dumb in school. you just could care less about what you are doing to your body.

• inhumancreation

Oh honestly, Oceanup. Having a drink is not news worthy.

and she gets away with this

ahhh totally love your racoon comment!
    ahaha funny shit !

• whatthefudge

LOL this is old right? She looks really pretty here and doesn’t have the racoon eye makeup stuff.

She actually is really pretty here. Smiling and no Racoon makeup. It’s nice.

And i’m not suprised she is an underage drinker. haha

• Ashley

——————–
    I don’t know what kind of American you are, but you need to get yourself to AA, and quick. good luck.

ok

• Elio Armato

Let the comparisments between her and Miley begin..

Well duh it’s old. She doesn’t have the panda eyes.

• liiiiisa

Is anyone surprised? She looks so much better in that pic than she does now, though.

• addy

……..was this supposed to be shocking? lol.

I swear she complained that she never had any friends and was always a loner her whole life.

I knew she was full of bull.

• w

She’s younger in this pic.

she looks like shit here! Like she got in a fight and lost

• shakeituploverx3

SOOOO she gets called a cutie while drinking beer?
    OceanUp, you’re sending a wrong message to younger readers…
    If they drink beer like Taylor Momsen, will they be cuties too?

• never change

Dec 30, 2010 @ 03:35 pm
    taylorllama said:

she looks so pretty right here.
    GO BACK TO THIS LOOK

i agree with you 100 percent

I think this is ridiculous. miley cant smoke a bong that is LEGAL, but this chick cna can smoke on a regular basis and chug Coors Light? And the fact that OU is calling her a cutie is disgusting and pathetic. if it was miley evry one would want to throw he on the cross. i say throw a stake through this bitch’s heart.

• Ashley

————————–
    ….and I say deal with your anger issues, but that’s just me. geez, someone’s mad.
    oh and by the way, underage smoking and drinking isn’t illegal. the selling of tobacco and alcohol to minors is illegal, but the actual act is not. minors cannot get in any legal trouble for smoking and drinking (at least in New York, where Taylor is usually based)

• taylorllama

she looks so pretty right here.
    GO BACK TO THIS LOOK.