Vanessa Hudgens SKIN CARE Coverup

vanessa-hudgens-skin-care-treatment-11

Vanessa Hudgens hid her smile behind her arm after a visit to Ricki Criswell Skin Care and Waxing Studio Dec. 28 in Studio City. Vanessa was surrounded by the shutterbugs and kept moving around while covering her face. Fame.

You’re a dumb ass. She has THREE movies coming out next year, she’s very relevant to the entertainment industry. Oh, you’re so cool calling Zac gay -__- Zac is straight, they dated for over five years GET OVER IT. Oceanup posts about her ’cause people like her. You don’t have to look at her posts.

Those movies will flop. Just like Bandslam and whatever else she’s done (my point exactly–most people don’t even know what movie’s she has been in other than HSM). But I will definitely try not to look at her posts from now on. I mean, why should I make my eyes burn unnecessarily?

• DemiLovatoIsHBIC808

Wait i dont get it.. so she got her mustach waxed???

I’m also kind of wondering if she’s covering up her mouth because she wants people to think she got it waxed. If I were a celebrity I’d much rather have people know I had my upper lip waxed rather than a bikini wax lol.

• dilemma

what hairy stomach? Bitch, she’s not you

lmao

that’s really embarassing tbh :P
    poor girl

• Kaitlandx

Well that’s embarrassing…

Dec 28, 2010 @ 05:59 pm
    dilemma said:

what hairy stomach? Bitch, she’s not you

___

Are you blind? There is a defined line showing (treasure trail)

• xLOLAx
  • DemiLovatoIsHBIC808

Wait i have a question….does everyone especialy girls have hair above their lip? They just shave iT??

• dilemma

this post ..rotfl xD
    oceanup’s posts are always wierd

vanessa hudgens is so pretty!!!! shes the prettiest gurl dat has come out of the disney channel:] i love her style… dude i wonder whats her skin care secret???? lol!!!!

I ‘d say it’s in her genes tbh…
    ______

Neutrogena!!! Like duh.

• xLOLAx

That’s not hair…she has abs, so there’s a line that shows.

See, no “treasure trail” here: http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=22721&fid=163216

I’m back!
    @anon who’s hating on Vanessa: I’m not even a fan of hers but she is most definitely relevant…and jealousy is a sickness of the soul.She’s really pretty you fool.
    @partyindabaham: Effy might not be the best character but Kaya is a great actress.

• Kaitlandx

DemiLovatoIsHBIC808 said:

Most do, but it really depends on your genes.

• xLOLAx

I think most girls do, but some have it really light so you can’t tell as much

dilemma said:

this post ..rotfl xD
    oceanup’s posts are always wierd
    right??

• xLOLAx

since when does flipping someone off mean you’re not classy. Everyone does it or has done it. lol

Kaitlandx said:

DemiLovatoIsHBIC808 said:

Most do, but it really depends on your genes.

___

I know a lot of girls with thick blonde mustaches… lol it doesn’t even look bad. Most people have hair there, it’s just… you can’t see it as much. Darker haired girls (Italians, Romanians, Middle Eastern girls tend to have it).

Most do, but it really depends on your genes
    Genes?

______

very interesting.

• cantbetamed1

It’s just me and the anons…

• cena bitch

• cantbetamed1

I ‘d say it’s in her genes tbh…

Vanessa is oooo beautiful. i looove her. <3

• cantbetamed1

la,la,la bored.I’m going to tumblrrr :D byeee

Always covering herself up

well… atleast she KNOWS she’s ugly. That’s the first step.

Jealousy is a sickness, get well soon!

Jealousy is not a sickness. You’re just a dumbass. And what is there to be jealous of? She’s not pretty unless she’s got tons of makeup on, she’s holds not even an ounce ofrelevance to the entertainment industry, she dated a gay guy for 5 years, and her personality is beyond annoying. I don’t understand why OU posts about her.

she holds*
    of relevance*

Jeez, I need a new keyboard.

• JustxLeex

It looks like she’s hiding her mouth cuz she has a Pimple or something LOL :)

• lasttimearoundd

Dec 28, 2010 @ 05:16 pm
    Always covering herself up

well… atleast she KNOWS she’s ugly. That’s the first step.
    ANON, U DUMB. VHUDGENS IS LEGIT ONE OF THE PRETTIEST GIRLZZZ IN THE BUSINESS. GREEN IS NAWT YOUR COLORRRR.

• lasttimearoundd

sometimes i walk a little faster in the school hallway just to get next to you

• partyindabaham

She probably just shaved her mustache. Her body’s hair isn’t blond or some other light color like most celebs.

• partyindabaham

Cantbetamed1, effy is like the most useless character on skins.

• kaygirl

thats embarassing. she’s making it pretty obvious she had her ‘stash waxed. Thats sad they have to deal with that, but if i were her i’d wear a big, kinda poofy scarf that goes above the mouth, haha.

BoReD :)

_______

• DemiLovatoIsHBIC808

No more cryin im here.. lol this post just got better

• PullTheTrigger

Is anybody online right now? xD

someone was getting thier stash waxed :P she’s sooo pretty though!!

• joechick

really does it matter if she got a stash wax or a bikini wax i think this is one of the most useless posts ou has ever posted in their entire time existing

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oh my god. no point to this post.
    oh and she’s so cute. even when hiding her face.

Don’t keep me waiting
    I got plans to put my hands in places
    I’ve never seen, girl you know what I mean

Let me take you to a place nice and quiet
    There ain’t no one there to interrupt
    Ain’t gotta rush
    I just wanna take it nice and slow
    (now baby tell me what you wanna do with me)
    See I’ve been waiting for this for so long
    We’ll be makin’ love until the sun comes up
    Baby
    I just wanna take it nice and slow
    (now baby tell me what you wanna do with me

she got her mustache waxed. lmao

Yeah Vanessa is not trashy look at this http://sparkshufflebug.wordpress.com/

Lea and her husband and Samantha Barks and a male friend practice dancing

She looks awfully happy with her dance partner

dannnnggg, ma girl vhudg got madddd haters !

• BirthdayCake

Herpes!!! Awww yeah, Vanessa get some!!!

i wax my upper lip….I’m Armenian and my genes make me have A lot of unwanted body hair…so should i just leave it or get it waxed? Dumb bitches on her are hating really hard. At least she’s taking care of herself

• purplekoolaid

im no fan of vanessa but i admit she is very pretty! but thats about all she has going for her. all her movies besides hsm have failed and now that she’s not even dating zac, she basically has nothing going for her.

i know thats mean but its the truth. her music fails, her acting fails, and now her relationship (prob one of the few things keeping her famous) has failed.

this is so stupid, i think paparazzi need to leave people alone. if she did get her lip waxed, who cares? it is sad she can’t go to the salon without the world knowing.

i don’t like vanessa hudgens mostly because i think she’s over rated, & her voice is horrible :/ but she’s not ugly ! she’s actually really pretty. but shes hiding her face because she probably got her lips done lmfao : )

• ChristoferDrewIngle

yeah..idk

I’m guessing it’s a bad thing being HDIC/HBIC?
    Uhhhhh.
    Head BITCH In Charge
    Head DICK In Charge

What don’t you get?
    Sorry to say but being a dick & a bitch have different meanings for different people.
    To you, being a dick & a bitch might be considered a bad thing, where to me, it’s a good thing.

don’t listen to her. she doesn’t know what she’s talking about at all…

hbic is a good thing. it basically means they’re the best. people use it for miley all the time because she’s the ‘best’ disney girl. ie. most popular. they’ll be like ‘yeah! this is why miley’s the HBIC!’

• roflwaffle

i love her & if you’re jealous it’s not out problem… like we even care?!?! NO!

• imnotannoying

its me INA.
    im still in england wont be back till the 4th of january.
    but oh my gosh what has this place become.
    demilovatoishbic?????? this place turned into more of a hellhole than it used to be and ive only been gone for 6 days o.o

• parathereal

or she has bracketsss look at the pic where she gves some one money

• SoRawSUgAr

Love that girl always :)

• hithere

she is always covering up

• dilemma

anyone on ?

• partyindabaham

You guys are way better than Vanessa Hudgens stans, theyre kids or perverts who attack you without a reason like if you say the post is boring they rip your heart out… :(

• ashley

even the kardashians admit they wax and laser their lip its natural for some people to have more noticiable hair on their lip but its better to wax it than just leave it there right?

• dilemma
  • Shana Doodee Minaj

why is she hiding her smile,lol?didn’t brosh ya tiz todaii?lol jk

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Dec 29, 2010 @ 06:26 am
    dilemma said:

I died xD
    wat was that for?who’s the man they replaced evry real faces w/?

Leave her alone.

• MileySupporterGurl

• PullTheTrigger

Taylor Momsen’s voice is amazing. my god. I love it.

• teenvogue

Dear Haters,
    Are you really that bored with yourselves that you just have to look at posts of people that you don’t care for. And worse case you comment on their post! I am astonished, I didn’t realize that you haters are people that are hating because they are jelouse of what someone else has, or they have nothing to do with their pathetic lives. I am truly sorry for you guys, but always keep in mind… a shrink can help with that.
    Love Always,
    NON-haters

i have those sunglasses,
    from besty johnson! :D

2 words…. LIP WAX! lol
    i don’t blame her. i walk around like that too when i just had my lip wax! yup i said it! lol

“you have a beatifull smile vanesa, sorry for the inconvenicence!”

ASSHOLE!!

• LALALALA

follow me on twitter for hot gossip twitter.com/#!/EmilyLovesGosip
    PLEASE !

I wax my upper lip, it’s faster than tweezing, and lasts longer :)

That’s why I’d hate being photographed all the time, it must leave you paranoid. I look bad so often, i’d constantly hide haha

• adamisbfabb

i think vanessa is gorgeous. haters are gonna hate. they’re only jealous.

• taylorllama

what happened?

omg vanessa did not have a mustache she went to the dentist and she didnt want to show her retainer yu idiots ! people are always expecting something stupid from celebs ! i know for a fact that she didnt get her mustache waxed ive seen her she doesnt have onee !

You all are such mean and hateful people.

has anyone here eva waxed there uperlip??? shes covering it cuz after it happoens its really red and if u have a zit or soemthing its wrose! so i hate this ugly fag but cmon OU get real here!

OoOoOoOH. BURN.

OoOoOoOH. BURN.
    Burn at what?

• Wish

WHY IS SHE COVERING HER FACE SO MUCH?! -__-

• Shana Doodee Minaj

oh that’s why she’s hiding!Yes i got it, i got hairs too!im very hairy since i decided to shave it, it grows faster since i did.There’s no shame to have em, the girl who says dey doesn’t grow mustash is a fat liar deserving to be CUT .

• DemiLovatoIsHBIC808

I want to go to another post, but then i wont be able to talk to the anon, dilemma, and Kaitlandx.

You guys are funny!

• brokenpromises

Herpes

• Shana Doodee Minaj

life is sad sad sad sad.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

since i don’t wanna owe this post,i guess i will leave :)

• brokenpromises

What are crabs (STD) i always hear people talking about it like WTF is that?
    -QUESTION SHALL NOT BE IGNORED-

Crabs is really just lice in your pubic area. It can be spread because of sexual contact or because you have head lice and transfer it by touching your head and then your pubic area. To get rid of it all you have to do is shave.

She looks awfully happy with her dance partner
    _______

I’m pretty sure that’s from I’d Do Anything which was like 2 or 3 years ago.

keep 2 tabs open

keep 2 tabs open
    great idea!!

She had a mustache?

• partyindabaham

Yeah, she doesn’t have light body hair. She has to wax like the Kardashians.

LOL

• TyreenaTerror

Bleh.

Naaahhh IM OUT!

• Kaitlandx

You guys are funny!

How sweet of you.

xLOLAx said:

idk i think its kinda unclassy. especially if your famous.. you just look trashy doing it.

• Kaitlandx

Kaitlandx said:

DemiLovatoIsHBIC808 said:

Most do, but it really depends on your genes.

___

Yeah, blond ones don’t look that bad because it looks like just the regular hair on your face. Lucky for me, I was born with super dark hair so you can see mine. Thank god for razors & tweezers.

• dilemma

dilemma said:

this post ..rotfl xD
    oceanup’s posts are always wierd
    right??

I mean,who would have ever thought that there will be a post about stach waxing lol xD

• cantbetamed1

she got her tash waxed ;)

u wish, miley will always be HBIC. (:

No girl!! lol, don’t tweeze or use a razor on that area. It will grow back thicker. You should try waxing or threading

looks like she’s got braces — http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=22721&fid=163191

hmm

DemiLovatoIsHBIC808 said:

Lol, I hope you’re not being sarcastic.
    Lol, nope

Oh. Kcool :))

• dilemma

Kaitlandx said:

Most do, but it really depends on your genes
    Genes?

hahhahahaha xD

Hey which post is NOT DEAD!! xD

• Kaitlandx

Kaitlandx said:

Most do, but it really depends on your genes
    Genes?
    Thxs for the wikipedia, i really needed it. (said sarcasticly)

Well by saying “Genes?” it made it sound like you had no idea what genes were. So, you’re welcome. (said sarcastically)

Hey which post is NOT DEAD!! xD

Woo.Credit to you for reviving it lol ;)

hahhahahaha xD

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

• DemiLovatoIsHBIC808

Thats exacly what i meant!! I didnt know what it was!!

hmm

Yeah it kind of does but her teeth are perfect.Maybe it’s just a ping lol.

• dilemma

dude she had 1 naked pic a loooooong time ago. u should get over it cuz i’m sure she has. if that makes vanessa trashy, then that makes about 2/3 of hollywood’s a-list stars trashy.

anywaysss!…to the person who asked about girls having mustaches i think every girl does, just some girls have it darker and thicker so you can see it more

lol
    ok, I think 2/3 of hollywood’s a-list stars are trashy
    it really isn’t that hard to admit
    they’re not gods you know

• dilemma

hahhahahaha xD
    Such MEANIES!! You guys are making me look dumb!! lol

lol no I’m sorry
    didn’t mean it that way
    I just laughed so hard when I saw the wikipedia link put there all seriously xD

No comment

• Kaitlandx

DemiLovatoIsHBIC808 said:

Thats exacly what i meant!! I didnt know what it was!!

Hate to say it, but you kind of made yourself look dumb, sorry.

Btdubs, what does HDIC mean? I’ve always wondered that..

lol no I’m sorry
    didn’t mean it that way
    I just laughed so hard when I saw thw wikipedia link put there all seriously xD
    Apology accepted (crosses arms)

Thats exacly what i meant!! I didnt know what it was!!

Oh. Genes are traits you inherit from your parents. There is something in our body called chromosomes that make up your skin color/consistency, eye color, height, etc.

• DemiLovatoIsHBIC808

Hate to say it, but you kind of made yourself look dumb, sorry.

Btdubs, what does HDIC mean? I’ve always wondered that..
    I wouldnt have made myself look dumb if you just tell me what it meant!!

HBIC stands for Head Bitch In Charge. AND SHE SOOOO IS!!!

• DemiLovatoIsHBIC808

R U JUST READING THE WIKIPEDIA LINK!! trying to pretend your smart huh? Trying to make me look like the dumbest girl on this post!!

If your not then i appreciate you telling me. xD

• Kaitlandx

DemiLovatoIsHBIC808 said:

Hate to say it, but you kind of made yourself look dumb, sorry.

Btdubs, what does HDIC mean? I’ve always wondered that..
    I wouldnt have made myself look dumb if you just tell me what it meant!!

HBIC stands for Head Bitch In Charge. AND SHE SOOOO IS!!!

I see HDIC on Bieber posts, so I’m guessing it means Head Dick In Charge…?

____

Lol, it’s ok girl! No, I am not reading from the Wikipedia link. I didn’t even see that link. And no, I am not trying to make fun of you. You’re not dumb at all, ok? There are tons of things that I don’t know that everyone else knows… it just happens. We’re human. We can’t know EVERYTHING :)

• DemiLovatoIsHBIC808

I see HDIC on Bieber posts, so I’m guessing it means Head Dick In Charge…?
    yup. And HE SOO IS.

BRING ON THE BEIBER STANS!!!

Hate to say it, but you kind of made yourself look dumb, sorry.

Wtf? Don’t be rude to her.

• DemiLovatoIsHBIC808

It was kind of a joke but its alright. LOL

• DemiLovatoIsHBIC808

Hate to say it, but you kind of made yourself look dumb, sorry.

Wtf? Don’t be rude to her.
    Awww your so sweet. :)

• Kaitlandx

DemiLovatoIsHBIC808 said:

I see HDIC on Bieber posts, so I’m guessing it means Head Dick In Charge…?
    yup. And HE SOO IS.

BRING ON THE BEIBER STANS!!!

I’m guessing it’s a bad thing being HDIC/HBIC?

Im getting bored

NO ITS A GOOD THING BEING HDIC AND HBIC

• DemiLovatoIsHBIC808

I’m guessing it’s a bad thing being HDIC/HBIC?
    Uhhhhh.
    Head BITCH In Charge
    Head DICK In Charge

What don’t you get?

• dilemma

I LOVE JOE’S SUPER PALE CUTE BUTT :D

sorry,I’m bored xD and it’s like 5:40 in the morning

• DemiLovatoIsHBIC808

I just said that Demi Lovato’s HBIC because Shes like the captain of the other bitches. (Miley, Selena, Taylor, Vanessa)

• Kaitlandx

DemiLovatoIsHBIC808 said:

I’m guessing it’s a bad thing being HDIC/HBIC?
    Uhhhhh.
    Head BITCH In Charge
    Head DICK In Charge

What don’t you get?

dilemma said:

I LOVE JOE’S SUPER PALE CUTE BUTT :D

sorry,I’m bored xD and it’s like 5:40 in the morning
    It is wow my clock is sooo wrong….JK
    Where are you from?

being head bitch in charge is not a bad thing. thats what everyone calls their fav celeb

IM BORED!! (Whines)

I want another active post. :|

*sigh*

• Kaitlandx

Most do, but it really depends on your genes
    Genes?

Kaitlandx said:

Most do, but it really depends on your genes
    Genes?
    Thxs for the wikipedia, i really needed it. (said sarcasticly)

• meghan486

Cantbetamed1 you’re totally right! :P

Poor girl :( If someone did that to me, I’d be pissed.:P

Cantbetamed1 you’re totally right! :P

Poor girl :( If someone did that to me, I’d be pissed.:P

Ikr.Sucks to have paps follow you all the time.She has no privacy at all!

• cantbetamed1

I think laser hair removal would be better than waxing…it’s permanent then.

Always covering herself up

well… atleast she KNOWS she’s ugly. That’s the first step.

Always covering herself up

well… atleast she KNOWS she’s ugly. That’s the first step.

Jealousy is a sickness, get well soon!

• Kaitlandx

I personally rather people know I had a bikini wax than my mustache waxed. Just sayin.

pull your shirt down slut, no one wants to see your gross hairy stomach

what hairy stomach? Bitch, she’s not you.

xLOLAx said:

Of course Vanessa is trashy. That ship sailed years ago, when her nude pics came out. Bahaha nice try mindlessly defending her though.

• xLOLAx

___

yeah, me too…it’s more common to have hair down there, than on your upper lip. haha

• cantbetamed1

Everyone has hair on their upper lip.Some just have it darker and thicker than others :)

HELLO?

______

very interesting.

Lol, I hope you’re not being sarcastic.

• DemiLovatoIsHBIC808

Lol, I hope you’re not being sarcastic.
    Lol, nope

• dilemma

Dec 28, 2010 @ 06:08 pm

xLOLAx said:

um..she has had her full naked pics all over the internet so I guess her whole calssieness thing is un-discussable lol
    maybe she didn’t want anyone to see them but they got hacked I don’t know lol

• cantbetamed1

Can’t be bothered joining the Demi post but this one will be dead…

cantbetamed1 said:

Can’t be bothered joining the Demi post but this one will be dead…

the demi post is dead

• cantbetamed1

Can’t be bothered joining the Demi post but this one will be dead…

the demi post is dead

Well at least I’m not missing anything..where is everyone at?

vanessa ! she’s so pretty and so is her sister. haters should just stop because she’s no where near ugly. -.- you’re ugly for saying that.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

THIS POST IS DEAD. :[

Gearsarealwayst… said:

THIS POST IS DEAD. :[

Oh hey, a non-anon :D

She’s really let herself go I mean look at this
    sparkshufflebug.wordpress.com

backinwonderland.blogspot.com
    THOUGHTS APPRECIATEDDDD!

• StarLightSTARbright

Ummmm thats her hand, oceanup…..