How To Dress Like A JONAS BROTHER

dear first comment.
    YEAH THEY ARE SO IRRELEVANT
    THATS WHY THEY’VE BEEN GOING STRONG SINCE 2005 WITH 4 TOURS AND 4 ALBUMS, WHILE YOURE SITTING HOME BY UR COMPUTER,

jb forever <3

• jaque

Jonas are the best, when they came to Brazil in 2009 they plyed for 55.000 peoples qnd this year in Argentina they played for 60.000. I’m brazilian and the concert was amazing!

• Te_streetz

No but i like him and he is relevant.If not for OU would you even jonas brothers still existed?

• JoickBelongs

Te_streetz said:

______

If you mean ‘would you even KNOW’, Yes, I would.

I Love them <3 And I love their style too!

• LizzieHawkins

LOL I like it tbh

• LizzieHawkins

THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE LAME AND IRRELEVANT! OU STOP POSTING STUPID STUFF
    Bitch shut up and go suck bieber’s non-existent dick.

oh just stfu and watch the video
    she says “female version of the jonas brothers style” oceanup get your headlines right -.-!!!
    i actually like the shirt and the boots :D

i dont wanna dress like a dude ewww gross!!
    —————————-
    actually dressing like a dude is very popular and androgynous looks have always ruled the scene in Hollywood and the fashion world. of course, you’ve probably never heard of Bobbi Brown, Oscar de la Renta, or Alexander Wang so I suggest you think about it before you say “ewww”

• Andrea(:

I prefer the style of few years ago for a girl (converse, etc.)
    But this style, the boots and everything in the JB looks amazing, not too much in a girl.
    But I like the shirt & the glasses (:

But the Jonas brothers are girls see http://sparkshufflebug.wordpress.com/

• JoeHoe15

model-typed dudes. ^^

• reshi

the jonas are the best and dress pendejas 10.The asshole who criticize them are idiots and do not know re nada.cada singer can dress as you like and nobody can cambiarlo.y unhappy that asshole who said he preferred to be naked before dressing such a Jonathan,,, well to do will see it will be more ugly than any bug

• mileycyrusrocks2011

THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE LAME AND IRRELEVANT! OU STOP POSTING STUPID STUFF
    Bitch shut up and go suck bieber’s non-existent dick.

—————–

xD

• Secajueia

doh..<,,! jonas looks are so cool
    ….:)

• jaque

The Jonas Brothers are the best, I love them so much!

Dec 29, 2010 @ 10:33 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    can someone tell me what this word mean (HBIC)plz:(

___________________

head bitch in charge

thanks :)

i dont wanna dress like a dude ewww gross!!

• JoickBelongs

I liked it tbh.

• Sarcasm

I’d dress like a Jonas Brother….

• jaque

Jonas Brothes have male fan too, I know many of them

• JoickBelongs

jaque said:
    Jonas Brothes have male fan too, I know many of them

________

ikr

• omgitsjoejonas

i’ve always said my style was like a girl version of the jonas’ look, so this is really helpful for me to know what looks good together.

i love the fact michelle still works for them after three years. i love how close their team is and stuff <3 TEAM JONAS, YER.

• jaque

Jonas!!!!! Their clothers are wonderfull, they look so good, they are the best.

THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE LAME AND IRRELEVANT! OU STOP POSTING STUPID STUFF
    Okay, You´re a Bieber fan aren´t you?

• JACKY

There no way to compare Jonas with Bieber, Jonas are much better, Bieber an Beliebers sucks, Jonas Rock!!!

THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE LAME AND IRRELEVANT! OU STOP POSTING STUPID STUFF

can someone tell me what this word mean (HBIC)plz:(

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

why

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

can someone tell me what this word mean (HBIC)plz:(

___________________

head bitch in charge

dress like a Jonas Brother? Hell no. I’d rather be naked. -_-

The jacket is something for Nick , The shirt something for Joe and the boots something for Kevin. Love it!

I wanna dress like Demi

• lasttimearoundd

im a girl why would i wanna dress as a boy? gawd.

• wavy

why would i want to dress like a jonas brother? and why would they even show that? their fans are girls…i rather dress like demi