• Katie13

They’re both way to annoying now with all this dating crap

• omgitsjoejonas

lolol.
    selena is irrelevant.

The pictures are probably the ones everyone’s seen before. The media is so behind.

Yep true love!

Selena is such a famewhore

lolol.
    selena is irrelevant
    …..

Your precious Joe, is irrevelent :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’d like to see these photos that “prove” they’re in love o_O

Selena is such a famewhore
    i know she rides every dick in the spotlight ugly ass latina ho

omgitsjoejonas said:
    lolol.
    selena is irrelevant.

__________________

Since when?

Your precious Joe, is irrevelent :D
    Sureeee
    A jonas brother irrelevant…

Please, i stand by Selena’s words they are not dating, and she seems him as brother, i like Bieber, but let all these rumorsbe false xD

• peacenlove

blah blah blah blah blah

I find the Housewife story more interesting.

chen

Your precious Joe, is irrevelent :D
    Sureeee
    A jonas brother irrelevant…

________________

They’re getting there

Dec 29, 2010 @ 11:59 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Your precious Joe, is irrevelent :D
    Sureeee
    A jonas brother irrelevant…

________________

They’re getting there
    so is selena

• LizzieHawkins

I think Selena can do so much better.
    Justin looks like a girl..

___________________

Idk they seem to be hanging out a lot since thanksgiving. Flying out to see each other, ect

chen

i love how you randomly pops out Xoe ;)

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

I think Selena can do so much better.
    Justin looks like a girl..
    I thought he was a lesbian cross-dresser 0__o

Sureeee
    A jonas brother irrelevant…

________________

They’re getting there

You’re a Bieber fan, your argument is invalid.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:01 pm

chen

i love how you randomly pops out Xoe ;)
    LOL hey bhoooo

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:02 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

Sureeee
    A jonas brother irrelevant…

________________

They’re getting there

You’re a Bieber fan, your argument is invalid.
    lmao ikr

Dec 29, 2010 @ 11:55 am
    Selena is such a famewhore
    i know she rides every dick in the spotlight ugly ass latina ho
    __________
    um dude thats rasist. and if u hate her so much then y r u wasting your time comenting on her post?!?!?! that goes to show how much time you have on your hands. u really do lead a miserable life dont you? a shrink can help with that.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

I think Selena can do so much better.
    Justin looks like a girl..
    I thought he was a lesbian cross-dresser 0__o
    I used to think that too..

She’s more relevant than Joe

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:03 pm

Dec 29, 2010 @ 11:55 am
    Selena is such a famewhore
    i know she rides every dick in the spotlight ugly ass latina ho
    __________
    Haha
    1. I don’ come on her post ’cause I love her, I’m on her post because it’s alive atm, i’d go on a hitler post if it was alive so.. yeah
    2. I have no issues, but yeah i do have time since i finished all my hw early and its cold like a motherfucker outside

I would love to know how her arguement is invalid since Justin is actually relevant?

Wow that’s rude XD

Yeah..
    Happy and SINGLE
    haha I’m single too but I don’t wanna be ): my friends made me sign a contract to be single this whole year.
    haha
    LOL shucks for you

Nick and Sam sitting together at the Les Mis thing.

_____

UGH. She- UGH GODDDDD

Okay…? I guess this picture really bothers you. ;)

Dec 29, 2010 @ 01:00 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m not boring, I’m just not rude
    Which makes you boring

________________

Whatever, I’m done with talking to ignorant stans for today.
    Then can you do us all a favor and leave? sheesh

• mrsmileycyrus

i don’t think there is a feud between Miley and Selena, i think they have forgotten all about it and it’s the STANS who says they hate eachother.

• NileyisWin

i HATE it when they do stuff like this.
    Nick and Miley played that card for over a YEAR. i don’t think i’d keep that up for a month.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:56 pm

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    peacenlove said:

i wonder if she took off her purity ring for him…
    They def. fucked

lets hope they didnt film it, i dont want to see their lesbian sex…
    THIS

but that Demi sextape I wanna see…

yes, thats a sextape worth watching

• dilemma

They’re obviously dating and Selena is not going to admit it

______

Do any of these teen Disney/Nick stars admit anything? Maybe Miley but nobody else does. Fckn pussies.

why do they have to admit anything anyway ??
    the only thing everyone should care about is their entertainment material
    you pay money to see them in movies or tv shows or listen to their music and go to their concerts
    none of us have anything to do with their privet lives
    you don’t see them asking you for a full report about your dating life o_O

• LizzieHawkins

Whatever, I’m done with talking to ignorant stans for today.
    Ignorant stans?
    YOU LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER HONEY!

• DemiandMileyPones

Okay…? I guess this picture really bothers you. ;)

_________

WHY MUST YOU DO THAT? D:

• harrypotterbitches

yeah cause you’re on all the time xD
    lol whatever! I actually forgot my password so I had to create a new account. :p I just added a period to the end of my name. lmao

Lmfao! hmm i knew something was different…xDD
    OHH! I JUST REMEMBERED!! I’m back on my old account now :D

now thats an icon that Nicole would have
    lol ikr? I loveee this icon <3

lol i love it too
    welll thank ya!

• DemiandMileyPones

why do they have to admit anything anyway ??
    the only thing everyone should care about is their entertainment material
    none of us have anything to do with their privet lives
    you don’t see them asking you for a full report about your dating life o_O

Hm. That’s very true.

But the whole “I wouldn’t lie to my fans” bullshit act they put on… is ridiculous. JS.

• peacenlove

Xoe let me just say i LOOOVE your icon

Dec 29, 2010 @ 01:03 pm

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:56 pm

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    peacenlove said:

i wonder if she took off her purity ring for him…
    They def. fucked

lets hope they didnt film it, i dont want to see their lesbian sex…
    THIS

but that Demi sextape I wanna see…

yes, thats a sextape worth watching
    I can imagine Bieber and Selena

Selena: Can you do it a little harder?
    Justin: This is the fastest I can do… I’m feeling kinda tired..
    Selena: It’s been 3 minutes.
    Justin: *ejaculates*
    Selena: Eeeew, eeew.. What’s this white stuff?
    Justin: Um.. I don’t know

• NileyisWin

its like Nick is afraid to admit he’s dating. or he’s SHY or something. damn boy u’r over 18.

DemiandMileyPones said:

I mesnt being honest about, if anything was happening between her and Justin..
    And about the miley thing, what do you expect?
    her to announce they dont really get along? its the same thing when miley made fun of Selena and demi, and it was down right being bitchty, then tried to play it off like verthing was cool between them,

_______

I blame Disney. I mean why lie to all the media saying nothing is going on between the two when it was obv they disliked each other. One or the other should’ve said something instead of being fake about it. Hmm..
    ….

Well it’s disney, Remember it’s one big happy family lol, they have to keep things civil, but to be honest i really dont think it was anything big, just some tension,…I mean it’s kind of awkward to befriend someone that makes fun of you in a vid lol, but i don’t think he ever hated eacother or nothing, after all demi and miley did become good friends later :D

At least you admitted that she’s more relevant than Joe lol

we both know that Selena is not that famous.

Not that famous? are you kidding? she sounds more than a jonas, she really does, and yeah i’m a jonas fan. I love them but kow their all appart and barely appear on the media

seriously, selena not famous? ehm is that a joke?

ew, not bieber. selena deserves a real man

This.

harrypotterbitches said:

yeah cause you’re on all the time xD

Lmfao! hmm i knew something was different…xDD
    OHH! I JUST REMEMBERED!! I’m back on my old account now :D

now thats an icon that Nicole would have
    lol ikr? I loveee this icon <3

lol i love it too

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:56 pm

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    peacenlove said:

i wonder if she took off her purity ring for him…
    They def. fucked

lets hope they didnt film it, i dont want to see their lesbian sex…
    THIS

but that Demi sextape I wanna see…

• DemiandMileyPones

Nick and Sam sitting together at the Les Mis thing.

_____

UGH. She- UGH GODDDDD

mrsmileycyrus said:

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    peacenlove said:

i wonder if she took off her purity ring for him…
    They def. fucked

ew, not bieber. selena deserves a real man

your icon is too distracting *_*

_______

I always wanted Miley and Selena to be friends but I think they’re complete opposite and I feel that they cant keep a friendship knowing that they dated the same guy.

sometimes i wish justin bieber would man up and fucken tell everyone the truth cause its wastin everybodys time
    ….

There business doesn’t revolve around us :D

• mrsmileycyrus

why do celebrities not tell if they’re together, i mean maybe it isn’t good for the publicity but if you love someone than that’s worth it.

I’m not boring, I’m just not rude
    Which makes you boring

________________

Whatever, I’m done with talking to ignorant stans for today.

mrsmileycyrus said:

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    peacenlove said:

i wonder if she took off her purity ring for him…
    They def. fucked

ew, not bieber. selena deserves a real man

your icon is too distracting *_*

i know :D

in other news. my brother just bit the crap out of my finger

Ouch, that really hurt Charlie!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEEE SELENA GOMEZ NOOOO!!!! I WANT JUSTIN SINGLE HAHAH… I THINK THEY RE JUST HAVING FUN, I HATE RUMORS EVERYONE SPREADS THE WRONG WORD, ITS HORRIBLEE!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    PLEASEEEEEEEE SELENA GOMEZ
    NOOOO!!!! I WANT JUSTIN SINGLE
    HAHAH… I THINK THEY RE
    JUST HAVING FUN, I HATE
    RUMORS EVERYONE SPREADS THE
    WRONG WORD, ITS HORRIBLEE!!!
    ANYWAY I LOVE BOTH OF THEM!!

Im more interested in themost hated housewife then their story.

Selena, please? Go back to the Jonas’

poor choice of justin to date that anorexic chick.
    i thought he had great taste.. i mean he likes kim kardashian, beyonce, rihanna, katy.

• ANONNN?

I saw on twitter that;
    Nick Jonas unfollowed Jasmine Villegas, Jasmine unfollowed Selena Gomez, Selena Gomez unfollowed Justin Bieber, and then Justin Bieber unfollowed Selena…smh

• UK Christian Louboutin Boots

i love how i said selena was irrelevant, went offline!!

EWWW! NEVER!

• taylorr.

I used to love Selena Gomez but now shes just pisssing me off cause she went out with cory monteith who should be with lea michele

• taylorr.

• taylorr.

yay!! FOR BIEBER but bieber is a playboy _better break up with him

BLEHHHH. period.

• omgitsjoejonas

i love how i said selena was irrelevant, went offline, and then i come back and see people calling joe irrelevant. at least he became relevant by his music

when jonas were big? she dated nick.
    when twilight was big? she dated taylor lautner.
    when jonas were big again? she dated nick. (and they broke up as soon as her album went gold)
    when taylor swift got big? she got close to her.
    now biebers big? she’s stuck to him like glue.

she is not relevant, her relevance will always be outshines by those she associates herself with because she needs them.
    …..

Please the only thing that keeps the the Jo bros in the media , is for who they are dating Next..

Joe,
    Taylor,
    Camilla,
    Demi,
    Ashley,
    Ali,
    who’s next :D

———|

who the fuck is Ali? lmfao,
    but what I was saying, is that they got into the business an got their fame by music, but lost some of it by dating around.
    selena has like, no fame for music and has gained her fame from dating around and being seen with the right people.
    they’re complete opposites and I dont get why whoever it was brought Joe up.

• lalajonasx

I’m not going to say they really are together, but I mean come on? When has the Media ever been wrong? Miley and Nick.. Selena and Nick.. Taylor and Joe.. Joe and Camilla.. Joe and Ashley.. Miley and Liam.. (you know where i’m getting at)
    As much as I hate the media and can’t stand how they give celebrity’s NO privacy. When it comes to couples.. they always seem to be right.
    First the celeb’s say no.. not true.. but in the end, THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.

Now if this is the case and Selena&Justin really are dating, all we can do is hope the best for the both of them and move on. Selena doesn’t like her personal life getting out, and if we are true fans we should respect that.

ps. i may be wrong and media may be mostly bullshit, but you never know… :)

WTF THEY ARE FAKING IT IT’S NOT REAL LOVE IT’S PUBLICITY LOVE DUH PEOPLE

Hey Guys i got a question, i’m going to a taylor swift concert.. but i don’t know if i should buy tickets for seats or to stand?

SELENA ALWAYS RIDING THE HOTTEST THING AT THE MOMMENT IT’S IN HER NATURE

what was this point of this post? to break my heart? well congradulations oceanup it worked…sigh…i need a life.

• DemiandMileyPones

I’m qettinq off, if any old users are on hit my formspring with the post kk?
    Love some of you

____

Depends on what old users you’re talking about.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 01:13 pm

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m not boring, I’m just not rude
    Which makes you boring

________________

Whatever, I’m done with talking to ignorant stans for today.

Leave her alone, not everyone is an ass and immature on this site, geez.
    Where the fuck did you come from, You bieber stans need to take your fuckin tam.pons out
    ….

Who said i’m a Bieber stan??, Fail!! :D

• picstoburn

rme.

Yeah, but idk, I just..

Honestly, I really don’t want to talk about this cause an anon was yelling at me yesterday about this. lol

Okay but can I just say that it’s not very fair to judge someone harshly when you don’t know them. That’s why I don’t really hate on celebs and especially celeb’s non-famous girlfriends/boyfriends.

no one cares…no one cares….OH and no one cares.

…dead.

______

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sigh…

picstoburn said:
    rme.

what happened? give me names xD

im more interested in the most hated housewife story then teenybopper love

• picstoburn

Dec 29, 2010 @ 01:24 pm
    picstoburn said:
    rme.

what happened? give me names xD

but your friends with her lmao. it’s no big deal lol.

I’m pretty sure before rumors were going on about Justin, Selena was doing okay for self, here in Canada they were playing her music vids alot :D., and she was all over the place like Ellen, Extra, Acess hollywood, Ect… promoting her music, Show and clothing line, so I dont know what u are talking about saying Selena has no fame :)

picstoburn said:
    Dec 29, 2010 @ 01:24 pm
    picstoburn said:
    rme.

what happened? give me names xD

but your friends with her lmao. it’s no big deal lol.

come to twitter?

• omgitsjoejonas

when jonas were big? she dated nick.
    when twilight was big? she dated taylor lautner.
    when taylor swift got big? she got close to her.
    now biebers big? she’s stuck to him like glue.

• oxoemmaoxo

omgitsjoejonas said:

when jonas were big? she dated nick.
    when twilight was big? she dated taylor lautner.
    when taylor swift got big? she got close to her.
    now biebers big? she’s stuck to him like glue.

-___-
    RME

• omgitsjoejonas

when jonas were big? she dated nick.
    when twilight was big? she dated taylor lautner.
    when taylor swift got big? she got close to her.
    now biebers big? she’s stuck to him like glue.

-___-
    RME

IDC.

• picstoburn

omgitsjoejonas you need to calm down LMAO

omgitsjoejonas said:

when jonas were big? she dated nick.
    when twilight was big? she dated taylor lautner.
    when taylor swift got big? she got close to her.
    now biebers big? she’s stuck to him like glue.

…..

Joe,
    Taylor,
    Camilla,
    Demi,
    Ashley,
    Ali,
    who’s next :D

• partyindabaham

They’re not dating.. we get it.

• partyindabaham

Dec 29, 2010 @ 01:39 pm
    omgitsjoejonas said:

when jonas were big? she dated nick.
    when twilight was big? she dated taylor lautner.
    when taylor swift got big? she got close to her.
    now biebers big? she’s stuck to him like glue.

—————-
    But she’s not dating Justin Bieber and she knows she needs to do those things to get attention.

• denise gerald

Dayumm u so called fans are make a big deal about everything ur hating on who ever is around justin bieber acting like u have a chance with him no one says anything about wat u do in life or tells u who to date thts becuz nobody cares and itz not their business to butt in so stop acting pathetic hating on selena gomez for juss being a gudd friend to him juss becuz ur world has shut down knowing tht ull never get him doesn’t mean u have to go around with tht dirty mouth and comment on things which u think is un important
    So get ur face outt of ur ass and start acting like the fan ur supposed to be

• wavy

love?

It’s so true. I mean look at this http://sparkshufflebug.wordpress.com/

• wavy

these magazines think they know what celebrities feel and think, when they dont know shit!

• woohoo

OMG , i love you icon xD

LOL, come on there just havin fun

fml

• DemiandMileyPones

How can they be in true love… WHEN THEY BARELY STARTED DATING?!?!

JFC. Reminds me of a typical middle school couple.
    Makes me sick.

• justin bieber luver

i dont think there having fun because there are little girls 6 a nd up that do have bieber fever and if they heard about this they’ll get up set and start to cry like my sister did

_______

aww me too :D, i think people comparing and piting them up one against another is dumb> i think they obvi did try to all become frends at on point, (your icon) lol, but things happen, to bad :(, i was so happy to see them all including the Jp bros in send it on :), it was nice to see them getting along. Maybe one day they will all put there differences aside.

• harrypotterbitches

This

• Twilightlover:)

eww

• nisha103

lol i feel the same way

if they are really dating then they are without a doubt the worst couple of all time…kanye even said so…

• NileyisWin

Yeah, Kanye is GOD.
    Kanye is an ASS !

Dec 29, 2010 @ 01:05 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:

This
    I just never like one of ‘em

DemiandMileyPones said:

why do they have to admit anything anyway ??
    the only thing everyone should care about is their entertainment material
    none of us have anything to do with their privet lives
    you don’t see them asking you for a full report about your dating life o_O

Hm. That’s very true.

yup, didn’t Miley say that she wasn’t dating Liam and then later she said she was?

lol ikr? I loveee this icon <3

lol i love it too
    welll thank ya!

^__^

• Gleekedout

in other news. my brother just bit the crap out of my finger

• Dinoluverrr

i wish they would date. selena is beautiful & justin is hot! they would make a cute couple:)

WHY MUST YOU DO THAT? D:
    ______

Hehe. I think they’re cute. I’m guess I’m not the the little girl whose jealous of the girl Nick dates anymore. I’m happy if he’s happy.

I don’t care about Sam Barks she’s irrelevant

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Who gives a dip-shit!!!!!!!!!

NileyisWin said:

Yeah, Kanye is GOD.
    Kanye is an ASS !

kanye talks too much!

• NileyisWin

Yeah, Kanye is GOD.
    Kanye is an ASS !

kanye talks too much!
    i can’t stand him.
    don’t know him or anything just the way he acts and stuff annoy the hell outta me.

i dont think its that i think its his management that makes him say he’s single and try to hide it…especially since kevin is married and joe likes to parade around town with his beard

Who gives a shit about Samantha Barks??

mrsmileycyrus said:

….

You are so right :D, i think they still think they are living back in 2008 lmao

yes, thats a sextape worth watching
    I can imagine Bieber and Selena

Selena: Can you do it a little harder?
    Justin: This is the fastest I can do… I’m feeling kinda tired..
    Selena: It’s been 3 minutes.
    Justin: *ejaculates*
    Selena: Eeeew, eeew.. What’s this white stuff?
    Justin: Um.. I don’t know

LMFAOOO i literally died

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Can we like ban anything SG from this site? Please..

NileyisWin said:

Yeah, Kanye is GOD.
    Kanye is an ASS !

kanye talks too much!

i pray u guys know that was a joke and kanye didn’t really say that…

Dec 29, 2010 @ 01:09 pm

yes, thats a sextape worth watching
    I can imagine Bieber and Selena

Selena: Can you do it a little harder?
    Justin: This is the fastest I can do… I’m feeling kinda tired..
    Selena: It’s been 3 minutes.
    Justin: *ejaculates*
    Selena: Eeeew, eeew.. What’s this white stuff?
    Justin: Um.. I don’t know

LMFAOOO i literally died
    lol

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

lolol, when did kanye west say that haha, or sarcasm, maybe.. lol?

Who gives a shit about Samantha Barks??
    ______

Nick does?

____

One day. And I agree. :)

yes, thats a sextape worth watching
    I can imagine Bieber and Selena

Selena: Can you do it a little harder?
    Justin: This is the fastest I can do… I’m feeling kinda tired..
    Selena: It’s been 3 minutes.
    Justin: *ejaculates*
    Selena: Eeeew, eeew.. What’s this white stuff?
    Justin: Um.. I don’t know

LMFAOOO i literally died

hahahahahaahhaha xD

2008 was my year..
    fuck 2010.

funny animated gif

I don’t care about Sam Barks she’s irrelevant
    —————

And we care why?

• mrsmileycyrus

Justin *ejaculates* ” ooooh yes ”
    Selena ” … i can’t feel anything. wait! no… ”

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Justin *ejaculates* ” ooooh yes ”
    Selena ” … i can’t feel anything. wait! no… ”
    LMAO
    Me and you babe, shall write a play

LizzieHawkins said:

2008 was my year..
    fuck 2010.

not for me, i was bullied and now good things is happening to me :D

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m not boring, I’m just not rude
    Which makes you boring

________________

Whatever, I’m done with talking to ignorant stans for today.

Leave her alone, not everyone is an ass and immature on this site, geez.

__

That’s the spirit. Idk Sam is the only girl I have a problem with.

And do I look like I give a damn?

• NileyisWin

i think bieber should do a cover of ‘Whip My Hair’ and call it ‘Flip My Hair’

i flip my hair back and forth
    i flip my hair back and forth
    i flip my hair back and forth
    i flip my hair back and forth

his hair flip is STUPID.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 01:13 pm

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m not boring, I’m just not rude
    Which makes you boring

________________

Whatever, I’m done with talking to ignorant stans for today.

Leave her alone, not everyone is an ass and immature on this site, geez.
    Where the fuck you come from..
    Lawd Bieber stand need to take their tampons out

MileyManiacMani… said:

Justin *ejaculates* ” ooooh yes ”
    Selena ” … i can’t feel anything. wait! no… ”
    LMAO
    Me and you babe, shall write a play

ofcourse

Dec 29, 2010 @ 01:13 pm

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m not boring, I’m just not rude
    Which makes you boring

________________

Whatever, I’m done with talking to ignorant stans for today.

Leave her alone, not everyone is an ass and immature on this site, geez.

• dilemma

they’re playing I still know what you did last summer on my tv

this movie is gay -_-
    it’s not scary

I don’t give a shit about Nicks hookups

NileyisWin said:

i think bieber should do a cover of ‘Whip My Hair’ and call it ‘Flip My Hair’

i flip my hair back and forth
    i flip my hair back and forth
    i flip my hair back and forth
    i flip my hair back and forth

his hair flip is STUPID.

bieber fans are like ” omg he’s so sexy when he flips his hair! ”

I’m like : ” you call that sexy!!?? ”

Dec 29, 2010 @ 01:14 pm
    mrsmileycyrus said:

MileyManiacMani… said:

Justin *ejaculates* ” ooooh yes ”
    Selena ” … i can’t feel anything. wait! no… ”
    LMAO
    Me and you babe, shall write a play

ofcourse
    LOL

____

I think so.

• NileyisWin

bieber fans are like ” omg he’s so sexy when he flips his hair! ”

I’m like : ” you call that sexy!!?? ”
    IKR. a guy with a nice sixpack now THAT’S SEXY. lol

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

They remind me of when i was in middle school and i had my first bf we didn’t know what we were supposed to do so we just held hands and hugged rotfl.. kids

• UK Christian Louboutin

The pictures are probably the ones everyone’s seen before

That’s the spirit. Idk Sam is the only girl I have a problem with.

Why? I think she’s such a lovely girl. Seems really sweet.

• teenvogue

oh come on! even if they r dating they r just kids! this isn’t romeo and juliette, or troy and gabriella, or even jack and rosie (the titanic).

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:03 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

I think Selena can do so much better.
    Justin looks like a girl..
    I thought he was a lesbian cross-dresser 0__o
    I used to think that too..
    Great minds think alike *HI FIVE BABE*

• picstoburn

i keep thinking f Joe+selena when i see Jelena cause that was everyone used to call them.

______

Kaybai Selena.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:01 pm

chen

i love how you randomly pops out Xoe ;)
    LOL hey bhoooo

hey babe ;)

And do I look like I give a damn?
    _____

I can’t really see your face so…

She’s more relevant than Joe
    Not because of what comes out of her, because of what goes in her

Because Joe is known for anything other than his dating life? Lol

picstoburn said:

Same here.

I don’t give a shit about Nicks hookups
    _____

Good for you. Now sit down.

I don’t believe these rumors
    First he’s only 16, He’s a big flirt, & i really dont see him settling down yet, plus how the hell would they make it work if both are so dam busy..Not mention she says all the time that’s like her bro, mmmmH

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

I’m qettinq off, if any old users are on hit my formspring with the post kk?
    Love some of you

wtf?

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:06 pm

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:01 pm

chen

i love how you randomly pops out Xoe ;)
    LOL hey bhoooo

hey babe ;)
    how are you? i missed the shit out of you, blanca, and melissa. can’t wait ’til summer again

• mrsmileycyrus

i feel sorry for Justin, i wouldn’t want 12-years old horny teenagers after me.

• teenvogue

I LOVE HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS!!! I LOVE KYLE’S BABY PORSHA! OMG I FUCKING LOVE THAT KID! TOOOOOOOO CUTE!

• picstoburn

& what the hell,this douche came back.

People on here o_O

seriously.

• DemiandMileyPones

Why? I think she’s such a lovely girl. Seems really sweet.

Yeah, but idk, I just..

I thought he was a lesbian cross-dresser 0__o
    I used to think that too..
    Great minds think alike *HI FIVE BABE*
    *hi five* we are awesome :)

ON’T BLAME ON THEM
    life and style mag always write bullshit, they say something in the cover and the inside is comppletly different, remember that time where they said robert and kristen were married but there were actually shooting the movie, and more… life and style always makes it seem diferent

oh god.. here we go.
    And next week they’ll write:
    ‘Selena and Justin engaged!’
    wtf? what do they know about real love lmfao.
    They’re like babys. Not hating! I think they’re cute.
    But those freakin magazines are so lame lmfao.
    Just want a fucking story to sell.

• SpanishLullaby

Friends hangout with eachother. Just because she’s a girl and he’s a guy doesn’t mean they are dating.

• DemiandMileyPones

Ou hasnt changed one bit.

She’s more relevant than Joe
    Not because of what comes out of her, because of what goes in her

That’s funny, cuz seems to me that people only give a shit about is for who the Jonas Brothers date :D

• _liesyoutold

Selena likes “girls”? jk.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:07 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

People on here o_O

seriously.
    you o_O

seriously?

DemiandMileyPones said:
    Ou hasnt changed one bit.

________________

It was alright for like… 2 days and now it seems like its back to shit

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:06 pm

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:01 pm

chen

i love how you randomly pops out Xoe ;)
    LOL hey bhoooo

hey babe ;)

im good how are you? and i missed you too girl! get your ass back in here already!

Because Joe is known for anything other than his dating life? Lol
    …..
    Thank you, Thank you, seriously!

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:09 pm

She’s more relevant than Joe
    Not because of what comes out of her, because of what goes in her

yay like im not a jonas fan, so…
    nut yeah i can imagine selena popping up in a couple of years when you type in ‘wild latinas’ on a porn site… right next to demi

At least you admitted that she’s more relevant than Joe lol

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:10 pm

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:06 pm

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:01 pm

chen

i love how you randomly pops out Xoe ;)
    LOL hey bhoooo

hey babe ;)

My mom doesn;t care really..
    and i think i might but i cant wait ’til summer when all the coolsies get back on

• LizzieHawkins

I love Selena but Justin Bieber?
    Bitch please.

*but

• harrypotterbitches.

lol in love? right.

At least you admitted that she’s more relevant than Joe lol

we both know that Selena is not that famous.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:12 pm
    harrypotterbitches. said:

lol in love? right.
    *kisses your feet* N I C O L E

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:13 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

At least you admitted that she’s more relevant than Joe lol

we both know that Selena is not that famous.
    haha

It was alright for like… 2 days and now it seems like its back to shit

_____

OIC. Right when I come back, it’s shit. Ugh. ;P

LOL hey bhoooo

hey babe ;)

My mom doesn;t care really..

oh yeah, summer was definitely the best time

LizzieHawkins said:
    I love Selena but Justin Bieber?
    Bitch please.

_______________

Its not like he’s your boyfriend… I don’t see why anyone should hate on a celebrity’s relationship when they have nothing to do with it

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

I wanna change my OU name to XoePOWNSallyouBeiber/Selenalovingbitchasshoswhhavenolifeoffoftheinternet

What do you guys think?

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:12 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

I love Selena but Justin Bieber?
    Bitch please.

He’s the most famous dick at the moment so of course Selena will ride it. She doesn’t like irrelevant dicks.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:14 pm

LOL hey bhoooo

hey babe ;)

My mom doesn;t care really..

oh yeah, summer was definitely the best time
    yup

• peacenlove

i bet the whole time she’s just lying there telling him what to do…

• dina

this is again fornm the media all lies magizeiens do nto kwno anything, i beleive selena, he is liek a lttiel broothe r to ehr and a good friend that si all, stupid media get a life please it is so annyign, ia m so sick of you lies about them,btw she stoped following him on twitter

• peacenlove

all those sex talks in here is about Selena? are you guys trying to traumatize me for life?

OIC. Right when I come back, it’s shit. Ugh. ;P

____________________

Maybe its just wrong timing, loads of old users were on late last night.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:16 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

OIC. Right when I come back, it’s shit. Ugh. ;P

____________________

Maybe its just wrong timing, loads of old users were on late last night.
    really? shit!!!!!

yes theyre both still teenagers but yeah they must be in love.
    no its 2 kids that may or may not be dating.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:13 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

At least you admitted that she’s more relevant than Joe lol

we both know that Selena is not that famous.

lolol

This a joke? The JONAS as a group was famous back in 2008, as a group in 2010 they’re incredibly irrelevant (see rolling stone etc) as individuals they’re even more irrelevant. Selena as an individual is far more populat atm than any Jonas and that is a fact…unless you still live in 2008? lmao

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

the person i wanna see is blanca cuz i’ve talked to chen & melissa

• harrypotterbitches.

lol in love? right.
    *kisses your feet* N I C O L E
    LMAO. Heyyyyy! :D

Must suck being famous & having poeple picking you apart, and telling u who you think is right for somebody, and who isn’t shm, Its their LIVES!!

• DemiandMileyPones

Maybe its just wrong timing, loads of old users were on late last night.

Really? Like who?

I was gonna bring some old old users today for the lesbian party but noooooo, it’s tomorrow. Gag me.

What if they tried dating and realized it didn’t work? Only time will tell! I am going to say this and I promise you that I am not a nelena or niley fan, just a Nick fan, but I recently had a strange feeling that Nick and Selena will try to get back together soon. I know he is or was with Sam, but I just had that strange feeling and was like “wth is wrong with me” my feeling is prob wrong and it was just weird because honestly, I don’t really like Selena, so I found it really weird to have that feeling, luckily my feelings are wrong a lot.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:18 pm
    DemiandMileyPones said:

Maybe its just wrong timing, loads of old users were on late last night.

Really? Like who?

There’s a lesbian party tom?

• DemiandMileyPones

Does anybody know if Stacey is here?
    I need help. D:

—————

Unfortunately for Nick he’s too irrelevant right now for Selena. So no.

Really? Like who?

___________________

Oh god I can’t remember now I was half asleep at the time but yeah I think a lot of people are gonna come to the lesbian party.

I still don’t know what time thats supposed to be at

• DemiandMileyPones

There’s a lesbian party tom?

___

That’s what Jen said.

• oxoemmaoxo

Selena and justin true love?!
    HAHAHAHAHA LMAO

• Selenahighquality

Hahha this is BS

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

im bout to make myself a gif icon

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:22 pm
    Selenahighquality said:

Hahha this is BS

we give hos fansites now.. -_-

• harrypotterbitches.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:22 pm
    DemiandMileyPones said:

There’s a lesbian party tom?

___

That’s what Jen said.
    when..

omg this shit was funny as hell, nick was so pissed

• carbomb__

They’re probably dating, but I doubt it’s love.

OMFG :O

I cherish that day sooo much. His muscles were bulking out of his beautiful gray polo and he cut his hair at the time. And ….omg the nemi moments.

*right click saves*

lls

Nick is very relevent and very talented. God forbid they don’t release music all the time.. Nick is going to go far! Bieber fans can’t take that there is another teen idol. There is plenty of room for both..

• xSweetCandyxx

for you damp

harrypotterbitches. said:

yeah cause you’re on all the time xD

• dilemma

um..selena
    girl
    if you like really like him that’s fine i hope the two of you are happy but if this was just a publicity stunt which I really feel like it is

i’ll start to lose my respect for you girl -_-
    I’ve always thought that you were the smartest young starlet out there..don’t make me change my mind
    I’m sorry but if this was a publicity stunt it will be pathetic
    nothing against bieber but what adult girl dates a kid who she once called her cute little brother

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:26 pm

—————–

Yeah Nick is very talented and will probably go far…waiting for his new album patiently…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORTIA! I LOVE U SOOOOOO FUCKING MUCH <333333333 SEE YA SOON BABE!

• harrypotterbitches.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:29 pm
    harrypotterbitches. said:

lls
    what does that mean? xD
    =========
    laugin like shit

Can’t there be atleast on teen wedding?, hehe kidding :D
    i remember i wanted Britney and Justin to get married, and hopes of them getting back together hahah

• m

carbomb__ said:
    They’re probably dating, but I doubt it’s love.
    not dating. Publicity stunt. and it’s working. A Year Without Rain jumped all the way up to #88 on iTunes since these rumors started.

• m

OMG they’re holding hands! TRUE LOVE!

• xJonaside97

Screw Jelena, I wanna know more about America’s most hated housewife!

• harrypotterbitches.

yeah cause you’re on all the time xD

• dilemma

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:25 pm

OMFG :O

*right click saves*

—————–

for you damp

lol hot !! but what’s with the jonas boys being such little bitches last year and early this year ? xD

What? Nick has always been a bitch, he’s just like a girl…always on his period and always getting offended. He needs to stop being so sensitive

• harrypotterbitches.

lls
    what does that mean? xD
    =========
    laugin like shit
    haha ohhh. so how’ve you been?

• peacenlove

dont diss Selena too much ppl, she might start to sing about it….Dx

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

LizzieHawkins said:
    I love Selena but Justin Bieber?
    Bitch please.

_______________

GUUURL you got that wrong lol
    Justin bieber is disgusting, this is a fucking downgrade for Selena.

harrypotterbitches. said:

yeah cause you’re on all the time xD

Lmfao! hmm i knew something was different…xDD

____

Because of their fans.

• mileycyrusrocks2011

jelena makes me think of joe and selena O.O

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:32 pm
    harrypotterbitches. said:

lls
    what does that mean? xD
    =========
    laugin like shit
    haha ohhh. so how’ve you been?
    Good…. I’ve gotten over the whole ‘thing’ and my Grams died :(
    but im better and im ready for these bitches again
    I’m in reg school again

Well usually Selena is honest in interviews, about Bieber and if they are dating or not, so I’m hoping soon for another interview where she can clear the rumors and say they are just friends, if not, and keeps tight lipped, then i’ll be disappointed and not because i dont like Bieber, but because before she always refereed to him as her younger bro, and then it make me question both their intentions, mmmh…

• xxbehappyxx

I still don’t know if they are dating or are just friends…

__________

Yeah okay, just like in 08 when she said there is nothing going on between Miley and her when there was obviously tension between the two.

__________

IKR
    “If we walk by each other we’ll be like ‘hi'”

mileycyrusrocks2011 said:

jelena makes me think of joe and selena O.O

Jelena was at first

• harrypotterbitches

yeah cause you’re on all the time xD

Lmfao! hmm i knew something was different…xDD
    OHH! I JUST REMEMBERED!! I’m back on my old account now :D

GUUURL you got that wrong lol
    Justin bieber is disgusting, this is a fucking downgrade for Selena.

__________________

Maybe that’s your opinion. But she can choose who she wants to date, its not like she needs other peoples opinions

• oxoemmaoxo

LOL
    IDEK why i found that soo funny.

They’re obviously dating and Selena is not going to admit it

• oxoemmaoxo

I think they make a good couple…..

• harrypotterbitches

lls
    what does that mean? xD
    =========
    laugin like shit
    haha ohhh. so how’ve you been?
    Good…. I’ve gotten over the whole ‘thing’ and my Grams died :(
    but im better and im ready for these bitches again
    I’m in reg school again
    awww well thats good (: I’m glad your happy :D

lol ok.
    You’re way to boring for this website.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:44 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:

lls
    what does that mean? xD
    =========
    laugin like shit
    haha ohhh. so how’ve you been?
    Good…. I’ve gotten over the whole ‘thing’ and my Grams died :(
    but im better and im ready for these bitches again
    I’m in reg school again
    awww well thats good (: I’m glad your happy :D
    Yeah..
    Happy and SINGLE

They’re obviously dating and Selena is not going to admit it

______

__________

….

I mesnt being honest about, if anything was happening between her and Justin..
    And about the miley thing, what do you expect?

harrypotterbitches said:

yeah cause you’re on all the time xD

Lmfao! hmm i knew something was different…xDD
    OHH! I JUST REMEMBERED!! I’m back on my old account now :D

now thats an icon that Nicole would have

• DemiandMileyPones

I mesnt being honest about, if anything was happening between her and Justin..
    And about the miley thing, what do you expect?

• harrypotterbitches

I actually think Selena and Justin are kinda cute in a weird way :p I just have never liked it when a girl is that much older than a guy at their age. Which I know is a double standard cause I wouldn’t think it was weird if he was older than her but…whatever :p

• harrypotterbitches

• peacenlove

i wonder if she took off her purity ring for him…

• harrypotterbitches

double post sorry

• peacenlove

i supported them from the beginning JS…and i dont even like them

• Riddikulus

They would make a cute couple i don’t find it weird

• harrypotterbitches

lls
    what does that mean? xD
    =========
    laugin like shit
    haha ohhh. so how’ve you been?
    Good…. I’ve gotten over the whole ‘thing’ and my Grams died :(
    but im better and im ready for these bitches again
    I’m in reg school again
    awww well thats good (: I’m glad your happy :D
    Yeah..
    Happy and SINGLE

Nick and Sam sitting together at the Les Mis thing.

• NileyisWin

They’re obviously dating and Selena is not going to admit it

______

Joe&Kevin do too

Its’s definitely true i mean look at this http://sparkshufflebug.wordpress.com/

leave the kids alone!

• harrypotterbitches

yeah cause you’re on all the time xD

Lmfao! hmm i knew something was different…xDD
    OHH! I JUST REMEMBERED!! I’m back on my old account now :D

now thats an icon that Nicole would have
    lol ikr? I loveee this icon <3

lol ok.
    You’re way to boring for this website.

_________________

I’m not boring, I’m just not rude

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    peacenlove said:

i wonder if she took off her purity ring for him…
    They def. fucked

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:53 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

lol ok.
    You’re way to boring for this website.

_________________

I’m not boring, I’m just not rude
    Which makes you boring

• mrsmileycyrus

if they’re dating that makes selena a cougar!! JK JK.. bad joke

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    peacenlove said:

i wonder if she took off her purity ring for him…
    They def. fucked

ew, not bieber. selena deserves a real man

• Elio Armato

New song from @ElioArmato (rEAl dEAl) called ‘Pop One of These’ feat. TONE & Cute Tease, art @ThomasASturges!
    Made this is my room, if ya dig it check the other songs on my profile…  Spread if the LOVE!

At least you admitted that she’s more relevant than Joe lol

we both know that Selena is not that famous.

Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    peacenlove said:

i wonder if she took off her purity ring for him…
    They def. fucked

lets hope they didnt film it, i dont want to see their lesbian sex…