Ashley Greene Joe Jonas Loving Couple

joe-jonas-ashley-greene-breakfast-18

@ LAX airport. Photos: Flynet.

i think it’s cute and i don’t think it’s PR

Love them! I love him fixing her necklace for her and if Joe is miserable with this girl……well he is a better actor then we all thought isn’t he

• imnotannoying2.0

(yes this is ina)
    anyways they can’t help it. people are always going to be posting and talking about it. don’t like it gtfo then.
    anyways they are cute. and ashley’s probably just wearing a random ring. Joe isn’t that cheap. that ring is ugly.

Dude is no longer a DISNEY PRINCE to me Joe grew up now if Nick could do the same the Jonas Brother would actually be getting somewhere

I love Ashleys brother Joe tweeting how good his holidays were with his sister and Joe yes he included Joe in his tweet

• BabyYoureAFirework

(yes this is ina)

you dont sound like INA. js

• Jenizzle2010

I told Ashley via twitter to tell Joe to shave that part of his hair on the top of his head he looks so ugly in that haircut, shaved on the sides with a little tuff of hair on top lol

JOE JONAS IS ONE SPRUNG MOTHA FUCKA

Ugly couple.

• Bubbly-Joe

I like his hair. Lol, he has more hate on his hair than himself. :P

3 jashley posts in a row
    If they weren’t so cute & funny i’d be beyond annoyed right now lol

best couple of 2010 in my book and MTV must think the same they were in the #badassmomentof2010 as one of the best celeb hook up of the year on MTV SEVEN

Bubbly-Joe said:

I like his hair. Lol, he has more hate on his hair than himself. :P
    I think he enjoys that fact haha

I bet you Joe lets his hair grow out, after this I loved his hair on GMA this summer that is when it was the best

Twitter over capacity stupid!

I give Ashley props. If i were her i’d never click my @replies because it’s just constant hate & the reasons they hate on her for are so stupid you can’t help but laugh when you read them lol. Still, she doesn’t let that affect her relationship and doesn’t seem to care about what people say. ^_^

yep I think all the hate only makes them a stronger couple I mean come if these people think that hating on her is gonna make her and Joe break up..she probably thinks to herself yeah jealous bitchs but who wakes up with him every morning not your ass mine..it will just make them last that much longer

WTF is on her left ring finger?!

• JustMightBeParanoid

Omg they are soo cute.Love them <33
    And haters to the left,please.Thank you.

• Mrs. Joe Jona§

that’s not fair. I’m jealous ):

• Mrs. Joe Jona§

that’s not fair. I’m jealous ):

• ljs1202

She’s willing to take all the hate because it keeps her in the spotlight. The only bad publicity is NO publicity. Yep, she got him to put a ring on it. Her brother is as big a fame whore as she is-look at his boi the first thing it says is “I’m Ashley Greene’s brother”.Just because he lost his virginity to her, now Joe thinks he’s got to marry her…he’s even dumber than I thought…

Lol Joes haircut

theres WAY more pictures that on twitter via @247greene.p.s sooo cute

• partyindabaham

Al-Qaeda and Joe. Start shaving.

• JoickBelongs

OMG, they’re so fucking cute !

What’s the ring she’s wearing on her ‘significant’ finger?

• nownlaterz

I don’t know about you, but I love the fact that Joe is so happy :) <3<3

• BabyYoureAFirework

ew joe’s haircut

like i said… puke puke puke.

• kaygirl

Guys if he was ‘miserable’ with her why would he stay with her??
    My gosh stop assuming the emotions of other people.

Also, Joe i love you but, take a look at the 1st pic and please PLEASE change your hair. <3

• JBonlyForJonas

Riddikulus

your icon…AWESOME!! haa i love Harry Potter :)

I hate who joe has becomed, because of her.

• WYLMITE?

Riddikulus said:

SHE LOOKS LIKE BELLA IN THE FIRST LOL
    LOL @your icon.

ugly couple is ugly. haha, i knew that joe’s lookls wern’t gonna last to long.

i love how he still has his JB bracelet !! i love when he wares it !

oo idc who he dates if he is happy its all good :D

• jaque

OMG they are so cute together, Joe is so hot!

Joe’s virginity ship sailed way before Ashley, sweetie.

• sophieeee

STFU and stop tweeting for publicity.

MY JOE IS CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

• mego

He’s not the same Joe yes I understand he’s growing up but he’s changed too fast

:p

just cause she has a ring on that finger doesnt mean its an engagement ring…lots of people were a ring on that finger just because..not because of being engaged…you people are delusional

I don’t know about you, but this couple is so annyoing is like ashley is babysitting joe lol

Isn’t that Joe’s Demi-friendship bracelet?

• lovato is love.

Is she wearing a ring on her engagement finger? D:

If U donT LuV aShLeeyy, U r a FaKe FaN!!! No maTTeR if u’ve beeN suPPorTiNg JONAS 4 aGeS!!!!! OKAY!!!!??!!!!?????
    Did you have fun with that? Ah good, now grow up you f**king moron!!

• joedon’tneedahoe

It really bothers me. It’s like you can’t put on your own necklace? Can’t carry your own luggage? What happened to normal people? Joe needs an actual NORMAL girl. Joe don’t need no hoe.

doo-wapsandhooligans.tumblr.com

• Just Breathe x33

They make me sick :P

why is he wearing demi bracelet?????

• JBonlyForJonas

Dec 30, 2010 @ 08:34 am
    JoickBelongs said:
    OMG, they’re so fucking cute !
    _____________________
    Yeaahh,I know! :) DAAAAAMN! I love Jashley!<3

• mego

Ya it’s the same Bracelet

• NeverShoutNatalie

@ babyyourefirework

I FUCKING LOVE YOUR ICON!!!

?
    JOHN OHHH <3
    *-*

Awhh their growin on me

• hotlikefireworks

They’re so cute together. I love ‘em. (:

• Riddikulus

SHE LOOKS LIKE BELLA IN THE FIRST LOL

• mileycyrusrocks2011

i think im gonna puke :P

• xSweetCandyxx

They are getting annoying….

3 jashley posts in a row

• JoeHoe15

i love how he still has his JB bracelet !! i love when he wares it !
    Same here!!! ^^

uhm wtf is on her left ring finger?! and they’re growing on me….

• nownlaterz

lmaooooooooo xD

• JustMightBeParanoid

I dislike this.

I… love them!

• you glad my life

i love jashley <3 so cute

• TyreenaTerror

Its kinda weird to see them everywhere. I just kinda wish something interesting would happen!

• mego

God he really let himself go

• FelledBySprite

Cute

• TyreenaTerror
  • Jenizzle2010

the first two? Joe had a big ass boner lol

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Joe seems happy :) that’s all that matters<3

• blahblahblksheep

God that’s annoying when people say “He’s not the same Joe because of her”…Yes, yes Because you knew him SO WELL…

I can’t believe that people actually think this is PR….btw, this is Mels but I’m on my phone and it’s a pain in the ass to log in

• Bubbly-Joe

I’m “meh” on this couple. I mean, if they were to get married, I’d be like, “Ew.” but for now, I kinda think they’re cute. Cute-ish, maybe.

• omg wtf lolz

LOL at the dude in the background in the second pic.