Justin Bieber ANGRY WITH FAN

I miss the old Biebz

Asshole

• BabyYoureAFirework

I’m Caroline . This is my post . lol

Justin is really really fucking rude in this video . -.-
    I miss the old Biebz

how do you know i didnt send it in hmm?

• teamnobody

wtf he wasnt mean he just didnt want a repeat

how is he rude in this video? He just said don’t throw stuff. Whoever threw something at him was being rude, but not him. assholes

wOW hes nice..

This is really ‘lovely’ Justin Which was when he was 15 years old ?

does not recognize him !!!! :(

What happened with nice and sweet Justin ?

• zanessalove327

In Europe people threw Teddy Bears at the Jonas Brothers, I wonder if he would get mad at that. :/

BabyYoureAFirework said:

I’m Caroline . This is my post . lol

Justin is really really fucking rude in this video . -.-
    I miss the old Biebz

how do you know i didnt send it in hmm?
    ___

I don’t understand . sorry .

dont worry im with you i was a huge fan until now i loved (fan love) him so much until this seriously he’s loosing fans and giving people reasons to hate him.! I hope him the best when his career is over

he grew up :/

ohhhhh stupid guys .
    TODAY IS NEW YEAR ….
    LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE not his.
    omghdfuysjkhgjf dsf fuck fuck.

HAPPY NEW YEAR . :)))))))))))))))))

bitch plz !!! i dont get it wt u ppl see on that girl but with an extra male part :S
    fuck beiber and selena gomez is stuiped cuz she is way better she desrve some one hot like taylor or david but she sings and talks about kids all the time so who will stand 18 years old girl like that so justin is her best option sadly :D:P

mmm u know wt fuck beiber and fuck selena let them burn in hell both lets care about our own life i bet we all ( girls ) can find guys who r 2000 hotter than that male (girl) singer
    happy new year all and focus on 2011 life goals instead :D
    with love sandy

• KBsuckers

so fucken relevant to the fucken world

• thedarksunshine

I thought he actually threw it back at the person, but he tossed it. If he threw it, I would have thrown it back harder. lmfao.

haha you’re funny!!! I hate him 2!

• thedarksunshine

For those saying he wasn’t so rude,it would have been fine if it was something else but the girl threw roses. Did he really have to give them back? -.-
    She’s probably all depressed, y’know those beliebers.

What a jerk! The fan bought a flower for him! Most people would be happy about that! He thinks just because he has money, he freaking controls everythilng!

First of all, learn to fucking spell. I’m not even a fan of Justin Bieber. I just don’t think he was being rude. Kay. Peace. HappyNewYear. Deuces;*

yep i agree with ya on that! Justin is such a damn diva!! The JoBros are alot chiller and awesome!

omg . He’s really not normal .
    He’s so rude for fans !

And is he grateful? -.- in ass !

I begin to hate this fucking rude ugly idiot kid ! I’m not Belieber anymore ! FUCK YOU JUSTIN .

Someone should fuck him
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an idiot !

ugh

wtf? how the heck is he rude?? He just sed dont throw stuff on stage! whats so rude ! he did the irl a favor by touching it and throwing it back!

• KBsuckers

such a freaking diva right? gosh

___
    agreed ! He’s an idiot !

KBsuckers said:

such a freaking diva right? gosh
    ___
    right !

i think its funny thats he is the only white boy on stage

• Sara

What the heck? How is Justin being rude?
    The person who threw the water bottle is being rude.
    How would you feel if you got a water bottle thrown at you? Probably something similar to what Justin did. You wouldn’t be nice about it.

Sara said:

What the heck? How is Justin being rude?
    The person who threw the water bottle is being rude.
    ____
    wtf? This is not water bottle . This are flowers !

• pao

uhmm the fan only throw roses? wuuuts up bieber? so fuckin rude. at leaste he shouldnt gave them back.. thats the reason i will never leave my jobros.

such a stuck uop bastard, he should be gr8tful that kids are brainwashed to buy his crappy music. Can’t w8 till he turns 20 so he’ll be irrelevant

• KBsuckers

look go shit somewhere else.

I wish his fame came to an end.
    I was a Belieber but after seeing this video I hate him with all my heart !!!!!!!!!

What a rude kid . -.-

when does he become rude.. i dont feel like watching the whole thing

He wasn’t really that mean. Hhahaha.

Lmao, what a dick, she just threw some flowers not a fucking knife. Rude ass mother fucking.
    ___
    hahah agreed. He’s a fucking idiot !

i hope that BELIEBERS open their eyes .
    Justin behaved terribly for this girl . :|

Im not fan of Beiber anymore !

Real ! fame’s got to his head -_________-

jonas didnt say NOTHING when fans gave them bra and the condom and this hoe bieber THROW ROSES? WTF with him .. fame has got to his biggest head, i think his hair is growin into his brain lol

First if u were a belieber once u will know is spelled Bieber and second all the ones that were beliebers before this I want u 2 know that u didnt really luv him at all because u dont stop luvin someone just like that is not normal and for God sake he had 2 do it cuz isnt right 2 throw things at the stage and all of u guys know that beliebers or not so stop sayin stupid things and go do somethin else that criticize him

idk but i feel bieber is irrelevant but he has 6 mill followers on twitter lol. He annoys me and his beliebers make him seem like god… justins cockiness + his psycho fans just drives me crazy ..oh the bright note…HAPPY NEW YEARS

i will always hate him he should be happy that crazy people are bying him flowers i would give him a bottle of water and throw it at him haha he is not worth my money

lol soon he wont have the fans anymore and then he will beg people to give him flowers

this is the reason why i love the jonas brothers<3 they are nice to their fans even if they get brah

OK, did you see his body language, his face when he tossed them back at her? RUDE. i thought it was no big deal at first but then just look at his posture…..:/

He thinks that he’s a God or what . O_o
    I’m fan of him but he’s so rude for fans !

please dont bring the other jb in here..nothing good comes with the 2 fans arguing

I am surprised that he still has fans that rude idiot kid !

Beliebers are in such denial! How u feel if u were try to give Justin roses and he threw back at his audiences? And then called u a BITCH after? Face it, He’s had is stuck way up in his ass! LOL! I always knew he was COCKY.

___

You are absolutely right !!!!

YAY JUSTIN! Now u Just lost a lot of fans! And will probably irrelevant by 2011 and Cody Simpson will takeover! Stuck up wigger can walk his ass back to Canada!

I bet that bitch is like hella souped and shit. ‘OMG, JUSTIN BIEBER TOUCHED MY BOTTLE, AND THREW IT AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!’ No, bitch.

___
    these are roses not bottle (:

I wish no one came to his FUCKING concert .

i hope so he is annoying one year with him and i die

He’s really strange . What happened with him ? I always thought that he cares about his fans but I changed my mind… He’s so rude. O_____o

isn’t it strange when he gets around black people, he tries to act like such a badass

• sophieeee

What a bitch.
    No one would give a fuck about him if he didn’t have those stupid annoying teenies all over him 24/7.
    Appreciate the friking flowers or get out.

Wow just take it Justin. It wasn’t that rude but she IS a fan.

What a bitch.
    Appreciate the friking flowers or get out.
    ————————
    Your icon!! *drool

and I agree. In a fan/celeb relationship, you should always show extra respect since they idolize you

its disgusting how people love her

Wow just take it Justin. It wasn’t that rude but she IS a fan.

____

I think she’s no longer his fan and good . He’s not normal

She throw to him ROSES and he throw to her back, and if she throw a teddy bear , what he would do? KILL HER?!

Uh justin apologized here http://sparkshufflebug.wordpress.com/ so people need to shut up.
    ———————-
    They always have to apologize. Their managers FORCE THEM TO. Miley had to apologize before but do you really think she gives a shit by the way they act now? And the Kardashians said sorry for the credit cards, which I personally don’t think they mean. ITS DAMN PUBLICITY

OK HERE’S THE THING: Nothing he does will change the fact he threw them back, whether it was security or what AND called her out on it rudely.

A girl threw a teddy bear right at Nick’s feet when he was doing a guitar solo, THAT is a hell more threat than roses but Nick doesn’t do anything. That’s class

• itsmileybest

What a jerk… Jonas Brothers rocks. I proud to call myself a Jonas Broth fan.

• Oliwia

He changed beyond recognition .
    Oh Biebz,what wrong with you ?

• itsmileybest

The girl on the first page to say something about Miley “begin rude with her fans” because she have money. Is so fuckin lost. She’s too sweet with her fans. And theres A LOT of videos about that… and yes leave me tell you, she already have more money that bieber, :) She don´t need behind rude with her fans.

He said that we can’t throw anything to him but he threw his hat to the crew… OMG! he really has changed a lot! He is not the same kid, I think he really hurted this girl :/

itsmileybest said:

____

Miley is rude for fans too sometimes . All the stars are stupid and the best of any not to love .

sorry for my english

I bet those Bleiber/former Jonas stans are made that they ditch classy JoBros for this rude Canadian trash, LOL! Canada was on a roll with music. Simple Plan, Avril, Nickel Back… and now they screw up by bringing this douched to the states. Oh w8, that was Usher and Nick Cannon that screwed up. Seriously Usher, u couldn’t find youtube sensations like ESMEE DENTERS and sign them besides this fag that has exactly ZERO talent?
    I wonder how drunk Usher was when he signed this prick
    ————————-
    Esmee rules!
    Not only because she’s an awesome singer, but she’s from Holland. Me too!
    Ontopic: I never hated Justin but come on, it’s a damn ROSE, she didn’t wanted to kill you or something. Get over yourself.

• asmoothcriminal

ROFL @ some of you guys. His safety? That’s your excuse? IT WAS FLOWERS. The only way it could hurt him is if he was an idiot and slipped on them, or cut a paper-cut. Gee. How terrible. All he had to do was pick them up, say “Thanks”, and set them aside. How hard would that have been?

He wasn’t being rude. Try being him; he gets stuff thrown at him all the time and loads of “gifts”. He just wants to enjoy performing for his fans. The stage needs to be clear for dancing too, so.. you know. Don’t judge the kid maaan, he’s amazing at what he does and is coping with fame really well. Much love for Biebs.

WHAT KIND OF FUCKERY IS THIS

Justin called fan a bitch and they still love him . Beliebers are really sick -.-

I WAS A BELIEBER BUT I’M NOT ALREADY . I DON’T WANT TO BELONGS TO THIS FUCKING SHIT – PYCHO IDIOTS GIRLS . and this ‘king’ rude idiot kid Bieber.

BLAAAH.

please fucking take responsibility and stop fucking acting like justin bieber does nothing wrong cause everyone needs to stop tip toeing around this rude canadian piece of shit .. “justin’s just human he makes mistakes ” how many times to justin bieber have to act like an asshole to people in the music industry and his fans

• xrockyourlife

This is really ‘lovely’ Justin Which was when he was 15 years old ?

does not recognize him !!!! :(

What happened with nice and sweet Justin ?
    ——————————

He was never sweet. You know those cocky, obnoxious sex joke cracking popular guys at school? Yeah that’s Justin. I deny him not of his talent, but of his ignorant, incompetent persona

——————————

MTE

• iLorena

Don’t be so hard. He has HUGE shoes to fill and sometimes he has way too much pressure for a teenage… just saying!
    I don’t think he is THAT rude, most of the teenies aren’t careful when they throw stuff on stage.

xrockyourlife said:

This is really ‘lovely’ Justin Which was when he was 15 years old ?

does not recognize him !!!! :(

What happened with nice and sweet Justin ?
    ——————————

——————————
    MTE
    ___

What does it mean : MTE ? (:

• omgitsjoejonas

Omg, Justin tells a fan not throw something, (which i do feel bad for her, cuz she must of been embarrassed) and now all these commments are saying shit like, see that’s why i love the Jonas Brothers, they would never do that, blah blah, shut up honestly..

–/–

this post is dead now, but just saying,
    jonas have had much worse than flowers thrown at them, condoms and bras and beachballs and hats and shirts, and they’ve never thrown it back, they pick it up and wear it, or ignore it if it’s a condom or a bra. in fact, when people offerthem flowers, they take them right out of their hand. if bieber is gonna act like a prick then of corse us jonas fans are gonna make a comparison.

Reason #574 why Jonas is the real JB(:

• Kenyyyy

I know right xD my gosh, he cant just leave the damn flowers there, he already broke his ankle because of that. And for all his fans, step inside his shoes for once and not JUST the fan that threw the flowers.

• Kenyyyy

• Carine

BIEBZ and BELIEBERS .
    This is not family already like formerly … :(
    thats so sad

this post is dead now, but just saying,

——————————————

Tell it to me.

I don’t understand why he has to make such a big deal over it, they’re just flowers.

BYW, I was reading your comment, and I saw ‘condoms and bras and beachballs and hats and shirts, and they’ve never thrown it back, they pick it up and wear it’ I was thinking ‘WTF they wear the bras and condoms?’

Anyways…

Seriously, Jonas is much better.
    Just sayin.

• belieber

Everyone calm the fuck down

last year a fan threw a shirt on stage to him but hit him in the head on accident, look at “justin bieber hit by water bottle” on youtube, except its not a water bottle. but yeah, he just doesnt want to get hit in the head again, why would someone throw something while hes in the middle of a song anyways.

hes not rude, let him be.

• Anonymous1234

Jan 1, 2011 @ 04:48 am

I wonder how drunk Usher was when he signed this prick
    ————————-
    Esmee rules!
    Not only because she’s an awesome singer, but she’s from Holland. Me too!
    ———————————-

Ugh, idiots. If Justin is talentless how yu say than how the fuck is he the most famouse kid on the planet righ now? don’t be a hateful dumbass. And be on his shoes for once, he already had an embarassing incident before so he coudn’t let this slip, ok he should’nt of tossed in back at her but that’s her own fault, he already broke his ankle and had an embarassing video. Plus we are all TEENS, WE FUCK UP AT ONE POINT, NO ONE IS PERFECT SO GET OVER YOURSELFS.

• belieber

Everyone calm down

hes not rude, let him be.

Wow, that’s rude .
    ” Woah Woah Woah Woah , Dont throw stuff on stage. Who threw that ? *Throws back flowers* ”

… That girl payed good money to see him ad be that close to him and she even spent extra on getting him flowers – and he does that ? I would’ve thrown them at him again, this time aiming for his head . Ungrateful bitch . And i like Justin, too – so that’s coming from a fan .

• Ashley

This is really not normal !

Justin throws towels, hats, and other stupidities in the crowd to the fans and they can not?

He really thinks that he’s a GOD or what. He should thank you for the flowers and not throw them back.

I loved Justin but he really becomes a rude guy. What’s happening with him lately ?

Where is nice, sweet ,polite and lovely Biebz which I loved ? :(

Omghhhhhh he called her bitch . ; o
    HE CHANGED SO MUCH .
    He should have a break from the fans on few months,but no : he , his manager and others team only money money money ,more money.

• okGo

lol, their flowers… he should say thank u…….
    if that was me id throw them back and say fuck you be grateful bitch and pull your pants up while ur at it white boy

• Nicole

Tell me what ‘friend’ throws back something a friend wanted to give them. EXACTLY.
    stop defending him, it’s not like you actually know him.
    just by judging him here I would not want my friend to do that to me, would you?

where is da proof

that was unnecceassay! jeez get over it guys! so what! im his number one fan and i think thats awesome that hes comfortable enough with his fans to treat us like were his friends. YESJUSTIN<3

===
    D.E.N.I.A.L What’s that spell? BELIEBERS

OMB ! Im starting hate him …
    I dont believe it

• Jackie

Alright, first of all I wanted to point out that I am putting my real name and not “anonymous” like all of you. Secondly, this video goes to show how much Justin Bieber will never compare to the Jonas Brothers in any shape or form. From what I heard he called someone a “b*tch” for throwing something at another girl in the crowd. Calling a fan the female dog word? Smooth Justin. And he’s white, pull your pants up, “HOMEBOY.” Word, I’m out. Justin I’m not a hater because I think your talented and can dance well. However, as an person and an artist you should be more respectful towards your fans. This is truly why I am not a supporter of Justin Bieber.
    Tip: take some notes from the original amazing fellas: Jonas Brothers.
    Deuces..

people who think he isnt rude wake up he was he through back the flowers a fan bought how is that not being rude

Exactly, open your eyes & smell the flowers. LOL get it?

And he can throw a towel into the crowd? -_- Who is he ? GOD ? NO HE’S NOT ! He’s an idiot !

• Nicole

I completely agree with you, but I am a fan of him though. Anyways, he should not say things like that to fans or he’ll regret it when people will stop listening to him for his rude behavior. For all the people who think he’s not “rude”, it’s because your all obsessed with him. Seriously this guy is a big douche.

Nicole said:

____

I agree with you ! You’re totally right !

• Jackie

Thank you! Finally, someone who understands where I am coming from. I think Justin Bieber is an talented singer, but my friends never understand why I don’t like him as a person. He is rude! Jonas brothers were so much better they were pure , real and sacrificed so much for the fans. I was proud to call myself a Jonas Brother Fan. On the other hand, I haven’t heard any thing Justin did to sacrifice for his fans? Anyone care to share? …
    P.s.
    Dont take this the wrong way, im just curious on behalf on thsi Justin Kid.

You tell em sistah!! Jonas Brothers are beast :)

Jackie said:

Tip: take some notes from the original amazing fellas: Jonas Brothers.
    Deuces..

NO your wrong wow kbye,
    JUSTIN RULES. dont be jeal he didint call u a b*tch

I wonder how drunk Usher was when he signed this prick

• LILIA

This girl could throw flowers to Sean :) not fucking Justin idiot Bieber .

NO your wrong wow kbye,
    JUSTIN RULES. dont be jeal he didint call u a b*tch
    ===
    are u on that shit Miley’s been smokin? LMAFO!

What an Asshole.

I hate him more than before .

NO your wrong wow kbye,
    JUSTIN RULES. dont be jeal he didint call u a b*tch
    ===
    are u on that shit Miley’s been smokin? LMAFO!

um no thats not funny, justin is amazing so what all 16 year olds say stupid words. sorry im a fan and will get over that. JUSTIN RULES.

• Oliwia

His 5 minutes of fame will soon pass … hahhaha . Then he appreciates his fans . lol . asshole BIEBER !

i lost total respect for him.

justin suck and we are not jealous

NO your wrong wow kbye,
    JUSTIN RULES. dont be jeal he didint call u a b*tch
    ———————–
    Wow if you ever got into a fucking courtcase, YOU WOULD PONE! not..give reasons bby. She gave you a whole paragraph of ‘em

JUSTIN SUCK AND U WILL REALIZE THAT SOON

• Annie

OMB ;o He’s so churlish . wtf

lol he can really tame the girls ;)

• Jackie

NO your wrong wow kbye,
    JUSTIN RULES. dont be jeal he didint call u a b*tch

Lololol. How am I wrong? Someone please classify? Because there is a video to show him calling a fan a vulgar word. And FYI I am not jealous, I have self-respect & would not want to be called a b*cth from a singer whom I adore. ( BUT I DON’T) Come to your senses, and back up your statement more.

NO your wrong wow kbye,
    JUSTIN RULES. dont be jeal he didint call u a b*tch
    ===
    are u on that shit Miley’s been smokin? LMAFO!

===
    yep, ur definitely on it allowing a nigga to call u a BITCH and still obsessing over his ass is like allowing him to abuse u and then still being with him. God knows, if u were the one he singled out and called a bitch, u’d be ready to run home to ur mom and press charges! There’s no way in the world I’d let some Canadian Cracker Jack call me a bitch in front of thousands of kids and get away with him. That’s just as horrible with letting Justin getting away with beating up a twelve year old at a fucking game of laser tag! U seriously WAKE UP and realize that Justine Beaver is one COCKY BITCH who doesn’t deserve his FAME nor FANS. And wow, he doesn’t even THANK HIS FANS at awards shows.

wow…im a fan and i love him but cmon justin… i think justin will turn out like miley..not smoking and stuff but since they both had money at a young age… they thinkthey can do what they want.. justin will turn into a heart breaking player and i just hope miley straightens up

Dang right! Im postivite every show the Jonas Brothers went hand and hand and thanked everyone for coming out to see their concert. Wow im surprised Justin didnt moon us, because it wouldn’t be unexecpted coming from his white buttox.

NO your wrong wow kbye,
    JUSTIN RULES. dont be jeal he didint call u a b*tch
    ===
    are u on that shit Miley’s been smokin? LMAFO!

===

• idkMyBFFjill

BLARGHIHBIOSABLIJAHFDMUFFLE

That’s all I heard, someone translate what happened.

he has a movie…something to pay for! a book…something to pay for! A new album…something to pay for! A Concert…something to pay for!!

It is to be a fan of Justin .

i still support him and i dont care what people say. call me delusional but i am that kind of fan. and he didnt call the girl bitch. he said dont throw things on stage.

• parathereal

I did hear bitch..
    and that girl prob. dreamed about the concert to see him for ages.. she bought him flowers..a nd he throws them back…
    so meaan..

i’m not a bieber OR jonas fan (so no biases here), but justin totally called her a “bitch”. it’s pretty obvious that the youtube poster didn’t type the correct words because what he said was longer than what the person typed.

Prick needs to chill. Just say “please don’t throw things up here” and put the roses to the side.

Dec 31, 2010 @ 07:01 pm

Biebs has always been concerned about safety and has many times told fans not to throw stuff on stage because he could get injured or one of his crew could get injured. That is not being mean just looking out for safety. Fans should know this by now and not do that. He was just advising this fan of that. Nothing mean here. Just a site trying to create a controversy where none exists

Safety? The girl threw flowers at him. I don’t think he could get seriously injured
    from that.

• omgitsjoejonas

i don’t know what’s worse, the fact that he was a complete dick to someone who thought that would be the best night of her life, or the fact he seems completely shameless to do this during a concert where he knows people are video taping him. seriously bieber, if you’re gonna be a dick do it behind closed doors, because the fact your proud enough to do it in front of everyone makes it ten times worse.

tbh, this just makes me love and appreciate my jonas boys more, and smile at the fact that i didn’t ditch them for bieber when everyone else did. <3

• omgitsjoejonas

if i gave my friend a flower and she threw it in my face and called me a bitch, our friendship wouldn’t last very long,

i’m so disappointed. i loved him so much. and now he does that? why justin? he’s really disapppointing me lately :( i wanna go back to the old times when he was just a sweety

did justin really call her a bitch?
    my audio doesnt work. i really cant believe he’s being a jerk publically!! what happened to him?

one time, he got off the car because a fan was crying. and now he does this. who can understand him???!

Oh, he’s only looking out for his fans safety” y

i’m not the one who talked about safety. that was another fan.
    and since i cant hear what he said i cant say if he said bitch o not.
    and a belieber who spoke to him told me he didnt throw the flowers back at her he threw them at kenny or something. just sayin.
    yes i know what justin did was not right. i’ve already talked about this with belieber friends about how disappointed i am, and how an OLLG should throw him the flowers when he gives her because of what he did to the fan. but imagine if someone you like did something that sucks would you totally turn your back on him? what are beliebers supposed to do?

from that.
    he could have tripped. plus he’s probably paranoid about what happened with the bottle, and hates the fact he was made fun of by everyone over that incident

• LetsJumpTheSun

what did he said? i didnt get nothing and all the comments are confusing… someone?

i dont know what he said either, my audio doesnt work. apparently he called the fan a bitch, but idk because its a jonas fan who said it and they are biased… lol. oh and a belieber that spoke to him told me he threw the roses to the security that stands at the bottom not back at the girl.

===
    no darling, u are the biased one if u can’t hear him at the “0:04″ mark saying “WOAH, Bitch” after the girl threw the roses at him. If u look the post, there are even EX Bieber fans say they herd him say the damn word. The Biased one are the one who still support this piece of shit after he treated his fan like crap. What’s even worse is him having the nerve to point at the girl when he SWORE. Gosh u Beliebers are such dicks if u honestly think Justin is a goody-two-shoes angel after the stunt he just pulled. I mean that girl paid possibly thousands of dollars to see him just be treated like CRAP PUBLICALLY.

• AVPM

Did i hear what i think i just heard? He’s just trying to look cool in front of his friends ;) haha

• Jenika4eva

I can hear anything properly in this video..

ok hate on him cuz he deserves it this time
    but he has also done good things that people overlook cuz they hate him. he’s not perfect and as fans we just cant help but love him whatever he does.. just like some people here still defend miley from doing drugs and demi from punching shorty.

Hate on him? No as a person who doesnt support Justin Bieber, I am happy for someone whos talented got recongized. However, its shady when he takes advantage of it and thinks calling a fan a b*tch. That crosses the line. If you really loved Justin Bieber you would call this one and realize wow you made a horrbile mistake & hope you know better for future references instead of making a comment like this one. Whos with me
    ?

• Jackie

Guys, overall he’s a human and will make mistakes in his career. I don’t think totally bashing on his is okay because he probably is grateful. But if you’re a Justin Bieber, thats awesome! I am whole-heartly Jonas supporter and will choose them over him any day. Thats just me. Anyways, as a bieber just shoutout to him that he needs to step his game up and show his love for the fans better and more clearly instead making rude remarks.

• Jackie

Lol im that biased fan. But u seemed to read my comment wrong, because i specially said Justin is a talented and dances well. I wish him the best but lose my respect for him. i think he would understand.

• Jackie

THAT WATER BOTTLE SURE TAUGHT HIM

NEXT TIME MAKE SURE IT’S A GRENADE THOUGH

I don’t think he said bitch. I think he said stage or please. But it was still rude to do that to a fan. Shame too, I was actually starting to somewhat like him… :$

One of the YT comments though made me LOL.

“He wouldn’t catch a grenade for you, he’ll throw it right at you” … :P

excuse me but a lot of people think he didnt say bitch. and btw, i’m disappointed in justin. but i always try to think the best about people i like.
    i’ve already bashed justin with my belieber friends, but i’m willing to give him another chance. and you’d do the same with your precious jonas brothers/miley/demi.

• kiana

he called her a bitch, and threw the flowers back at her. yah hes an ass. nuff said.

===
    A:] I’m not even a fan of any of the guys u just named

B:] Just because Justin is someone u like, it doesn’t mean u have to overlook the WRONG that did and then find some snotty excuses like “Oh, he’s only looking out for his fans safety” yeah, was he looking out for his delusional fans when he threw the roses back out at the audience? How would YOU feel if YOU were the one he embarrassed like that. And what makes u guys even more arrogant is the fact that some of you show no concerns for the fan that got DISSED and wasted her money just so she can be made a fool out of.
    I bet if Justin pulled a Chris Brown on one his fans, u’d still look at him like he’s some PERFECT ANGEL. I swear, that boy’s hair and shitty music has brainwashed you guys completely . Justin is NO ANGEL. He’s just a SNOTTY, UNGRATEFUL, DICKHEAD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I dont feel like watching it, i dont want to be deaf for new years… what does he do?

• Just Breathe x33

Happy New Year Everyone!! Hope it’s happy and healthy year :) :* x3

where is da proof

for what? The video!

he sucks;)

SOULJA BOY JUST BECAME GAYER IN MY BOOK

• Eve

Even though your not supposed to throw things on stage, it was only flowers not trash or… a water bottle aimed at his head ;P hehe memories. I think he could have said it nicer and not have been soo… idk harsh. I understand he wants to make it clear that the fans shouldn’t throw things on stage AT ALL but still, that seemed kinda harsh, I mean he even wanted to single out the girl.

you know, he’s not like you think he is? you think he’s an angel like he’s perfect, because you think you love him and you know everything about him, but he is JUST ANOTHER GUY.. and he is like EVERY GUY so stop saying he’s perect.. because he’s not, he’s just a HUMAN WITH ERROR! AND STOP SAYING HE’S PERFECT, THE ONLY MAN WHO IS PERFECT.. IS GOD. JUST HIM.

PS. I DON’T HATE HIM! I JUST SEE THE TRUTH.

• GoldenGal9311

His ass got paranoid and thought it was a water bottle.

• LovatoLoveXO

…..

• ANDREA.

THAT ONE WAS ME, JUST THAT I DIDN’T PUT MY NAME

is he grateful of fans ? good joke -.-
    pfff

i got depressed. justin disappointed me guys. I havent seen the video but it looks like he was quite a jerk. and now people have all the right to hate on him :S
    what sucks is that even though he was an ass i still love him and it still hurts to see all the hate he’s getting :S and whats worse is to know he deserves it this time.

• HarryFreakinPotter

i have no idea wat ANYONE said.

• BabyYoureAFirework

ou said my name -giggles- ^-^

• Eve

LMAO did he say “bitch” around 0:04

• Elise

I KNOW RIGHT I THOUGHT THAT TO!

This girl shouldn’t have wasted her money on a concert ticket and roses to be called a bitch

• Kaitlandx

All he said was: whoa whoa whoa whoa. Who threw that? Don’t throw stuff.
    Then he tossed it back to the girl.

• LizzieHawkins

LMAO
    I think it was fair after the water bottle thing.
    Still dislike him though.

he didn’t call her a bitch… i am disappointed in justin but please dont make it worse than it is.

Eve said:

___
    yep.
    I think he wanted to humiliate her .
    big diva -.- pf

So he would get injured from roses?

• Riddikulus

SEAN KINGSTON WAS LIKE
    LOL
    “Oh shit calm down”
    lmfao

ok hate on him cuz he deserves it this time

• WHEN?

UMMM when did it happen in the video? i’m sorry but i can’t find it, please help.

Eve said:

LMAO did he say “bitch” around 0:04
    ____
    Actually ;o

I also hear bitch around 0:04 :|

Hahaha no He said stage; don’t throw things on the stage , (it sound like bitch xD) anyways, it doesn’t matter if he said
    bitch or no, that was so rude! what a jerk! poor fan!
    really dislike him!

• wavy

he called her a bitch wow..well thats what i heard i swear i heard him say bitch..he said “woah hold up hold up dont throw anything up hear bitch” and threw the flower back down..lmaoo she aint a beliber no more

Oh, he’s only looking out for his fans safety” y

i’m not the one who talked about safety. that was another fan.
    and since i cant hear what he said i cant say if he said bitch o not.

by the way… i like chris brown. sue me.

i love his songs. i’m hooked on yeahx3 and deuces

• ouioyuip

Welcome to—————– ht tp://ww w.k ohls cn.c om ———————————-
    All kinds of world brand shoes,jeans,t-shirts,bikini,beach pants,handbags,wallets,sunglasses,belt,caps,watches etc..
    —————have some cheap things …———————

————————— free shipping!
    If you think our website is good,you can put this website to collect bookmarks or other places, easy to find …

He has in ass his Beliebers !
    BELIEBERS OPEN EYES !

haha . What a dick .

Now if he threw it back at me I probably would’ve flipped him off and would have said, “be grateful bitch” no matter how much I like him (;
    LOL

This is really ‘lovely’ Justin Which was when he was 15 years old ?

does not recognize him !!!! :(

What happened with nice and sweet Justin ?
    ——————————

Its funny how sanctimonious and self-righteous people can get when they start the celebrity bashing. Justin behaved like an immature brat, but stop acting like you’ve never been one too.

This is really ‘lovely’ Justin Which was when he was 15 years old ?

does not recognize him !!!! :(

What happened with nice and sweet Justin ?
    ——————————
    ___

Now i know it already . Justin is rude , ignorant kid . He cares only about his money and celebrity friends -_- i hate him right now !

sorry for my english !

he actually didnt say bitch.. click the actually video and look at the desc on youtube, and it tells you exactly what he said. it is kinda harsh.. but people really shouldnt be throwing stuff on stage.. and i think he throws it to the security.. not back at the girl:S

With an attitude like that I’m surprised he still has fans…

he said dont throw the flowers, dont do that, i was right there i got hit with the other flowers that were thrown.

With an attitude like that I’m surprised he still has fans…
    ___

Me too .

____
    but it does not change the fact that he was rude,Look at his posture … How would you feel to be the site of this girl?

sorry for my english !

• Kenyyyy

The only thing I heard was please don’t throw things on stage. Ok, he should’nt of had tossed it back at her buh he was trying to make things clear. We’re teenagers too, WE ALL ARE’NT PERFECT AND WE FUCK UP AT SOME POINT just like he did. There should’nt be any hate, he just did’nt want the water bottle incident to happen again, it was pretty embarassing. PLUS he coudn’t leave the flowers there, he and his dancers could trip, it mostly looks like he gave it to his body guard and some fans tried to cath it since I see a bunch of hands. people, open your mind and eyes before you react. He aslo did’nt call her a bitch, look at the video on youtube.

He cares only about his celebrity friends . what a asshole .

I liked him but … no words !

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Well that was rude..

Get over it sisters this is old news! Dont waste ur time on this gay freak!

• Told You!

ok.This is what all the Bieber fans get.They trusted that stupid wannabe & guess what he just called a fan “Bitch” and tossed back a Rose with a fan gave him just to give Respect.Thats just horrible

• OHYEAH

NEXT TIME MAKE SURE IT’S A GRENADE THOUGH

———————–
    YEAH! AGREE!

He said woah woah dont throw tht b**** who threw tht? Omg wat is wrong with him :/

He’s always been crazy and selfish. HE did this before see http://www.ap.org/OVN/video.html/

I didn’t understand a word said in this video lol … but all I know is that somebody tossed something at him & my husband Souja Boy was in it lmao ;-*

….ummm fans throw flowers on stage all the time as a sign of love smh bieber u disgust me

when does he become rude.. i dont feel like watching the whole thing