Liam Hemsworth & Lo Bosworth DATING?

The Hills starlet Lo Bosworth is reportedly dating Miley Ray Cyrus’ ex lover Liam Hemsworth. Lo met him at a Jeep/ Maximum Warrior Party at The Supper Club in Los Angeles a few weeks ago.

A source told Star: ‘Lo was flirting with tons of men, but Liam really caught her fancy. She was being very forward and frisky with him. She’s been calling and texting him constantly. She thinks he’s incredibly cute.’

Liam Hemsworth is irrelevant.
    so true

• _liesyoutold

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    lmfao read it and thought lo was a guy

lol mte.

• hotlikefireworks

idk y, i cant see him w/ anyone but miley
    Miley can do a lot better than him.

• BabyYoureAFirework

lmfao read it and thought lo was a guy

• hotlikefireworks

The only guys I ever liked with Miley were Lucas and Nick. Justin was alright.

• FrancyJonasGomez

I swear i did a double take… WTF.

• fadedmemories

i thought lo was a guy at first too. :’)

• mels

Lmfao woowww…that would be weird. I can’t stand Lo. Ew

• mels

And yes, that is plastered Miley talking.

• Entertainmentlove

blehhh like i care now he belongs to the trash can with miley’s other ex bf’s jogia will be there sooon -_-

• MeenuD

Liam is irrelevant now.

• hotlikefireworks

Liam is irrelevant now.
    THIS. Oh, and btw, love your icon. <3

• MeenuD

hotlikefireworks said:

Liam is irrelevant now.
    THIS. Oh, and btw, love your icon. <3
    --------
    Thank you. Leonardo Dicaprio <3

isnt lo still dating scott

i hate him he was miley first she give him the bast damm thing girl can have ,I HATE HIM
    AND FUCK EVERY GIRL HE DATE

• Riddikulus

so he’s a girl
    or a guy?

ewwww i hope miley didn’t give it up to him

Jan 1, 2011 @ 10:59 am
    Riddikulus said:
    so he’s a girl
    or a guy?
    lol,he’s gay guy

Isn’t Lo like, basically engaged to Scott or whomever? Hahhahhaha, come on, OceanUp.

• Entertainmentlove

oh she did she already did =

• Moonbeam

LMAO, he will get hated until Miley starts dating a new guy, then everybody will say how he was awesome and so much better than Mileys new guy. :)

an 1, 2011 @ 11:02 am
    ewwww i hope miley didn’t give it up to him

cross your finger

replying to this) – Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:06 am
    Entertainmentlove said:
    oh she did she already did =
    ???

• idkMyBFFjill

Hate her, idgaf about him, so whatever.

• mels

Perez reported that Lo and her bf broke up a few weeks ago

Liam Hemsworth is irrelevant.

cross your finger
    i am

Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:11 am
    mels said:
    Perez reported that Lo and her bf broke up a few weeks ago
    what??

Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:11 am
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    Hate her, idgaf about him, so whatever.

he’s guy NOT GIRL
    GUYS COME ON

• No Bitchassness

Wasnt she like engaged to Scott?

Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:30 am
    Entertainmentlove said:
    oh you know chicken
    no i don’t, your fucking asshole

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Too good no one cares.

• xoShannonxo

This New Years hella boring!!!

• xoShannonxo

(replying to this) – Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:39 am

Liam Hemsworth is irrelevant.
    so true
    No it isn’t

• Entertainmentlove

then its your lost chicken

hi there

• Gearsarealwaysturning

hithere said:
    hi there
    ===
    hey! how was ur new year celebration??

• Gearsarealwaysturning

aaah

im still hoping for miam reunion.
    i actually liked him, and hes cute.

Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:42 am
    Entertainmentlove said:
    then its your lost chicken
    whatever you say asshole

Gearsarealwayst… said:

hithere said:
    hi there
    ===
    hey! how was ur new year celebration??
    _____
    hahaha so funny! hahaha i was good until i get to go home. i started laughing like a psycho. and everyone was looking haha i couldnt stop. everything was funny. and i saw some foreign guys taking off their clothes and jumping in the water. LMAO so hot.
    and yours!?

• muahaha

i knew he was gay but oh well

Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:42 am
    Entertainmentlove said:
    then its your lost chicken
    your sooo fucking rude asshole who has no friends you be forever alone bitch

• Gearsarealwaysturning

hithere said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

hithere said:
    hi there
    ===
    hey! how was ur new year celebration??
    _____
    and yours!?
    ´====
    LMAO HAHAHAHAH. Mine was fine :D With my fam :D today is time for the friends :D

Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:57 am
    muahaha said:
    i knew he was gay but oh well
    lol

• inhumancreation

Too bad I never watched an episode of the hills nor do I give a shit about who and who dates.

Anon what the fuck are you talking about? Why are you so angry that they are talking about chicken?

an 1, 2011 @ 12:00 pm
    good for you

• cosmika

:D

hithere said:
    hi there
    ===
    hey! how was ur new year celebration??
    _____
    and yours!?
    ´====
    _____
    hahahahha yaaaaay maan the beach was so full! and the fireworks were awesome! you should come here someday!! :(

good for you

I know right? ;)

• Moonbeam

LMAO, I just saw the last video Miley favorited on youtube.
    Dying. :D

Jan 1, 2011 @ 12:00 pm
    lol,no that bitch calling me a chicken that’s why im angry

Scott and Lo broke up awhile ago :( I loved them together but for some reason I can kind of see her and Liam together

Jan 1, 2011 @ 12:05 pm
    Moonbeam said:
    LMAO, I just saw the last video Miley favorited on youtube.
    Dying. :D

—————————
    wtf

Gears
    go check the new pics i put on facebook! they are from the new years eve! :)

LOL NO ONE CURRRR.
    He’s hot tho.

• inhumancreation

Nicole? Im almost right i’ve heard your name before! and your background of formspring! It Joan Jett! Do i know you!? im pretty sure i do LOL scary/

Yep Nicole’s thee name. Maybe you do know me D: I’m not sure to be quite honest. I know I always see your name around here though haha.

Jan 1, 2011 @ 12:53 pm
    hithere said:

inhumamcreation
    im scared. i think i had you on facebook! am i crazy?

I think so, I’ve only ever accepted one person on facebook but I think it could be you D: I probably removed you though unknowingly I tend to remove people after a certain amount of time. haha

inhumancreation said:

My name is Julia! i think we have already talked! cuz i remember you talking about that Joan Jett pic! and i said i love her too and all… and you add me on facebook, but i dont have you anymore… oO am i right? hahaa was that joan jett pic your icon?
    __

__

ops comment problem.
    Ok im better now Nicole. i knew i knew you! lol

• inhumancreation

YES! I remember you :D We did talk before I remember it clearly.

inhumancreation said:

YES! I remember you :D We did talk before I remember it clearly.
    ____
    hahahah thanks god, i thought i was crazy. lmao

hahahah thanks god, i thought i was crazy. lmao

Haha I had a feeling we crossed paths before. I can’t tolerate a lot of people on here and you were and still are one of the few I can talk to decently with a good conversation flowing. :)

• inhumancreation

I gotta go. D: Movie time. G’bye Julia. :)

hahahah thanks god, i thought i was crazy. lmao

____
    me too! hahahaha i feel the same about you. but i guess you changed your name and icon. i couldnt remember you! haha

• DemiandMileyPones

OMG I THOUGHT THAT WAS A VAGINA

_____

Dirty minded. ;)
    Tsk, tsk, tsk.

:O bitches
    ===
    I know right?! Who needs them.. I got a cup of tea, a book and my snuggie. The life of a hardcore party-er right there.
    ____
    lol ew tea! thats very hardcore. but i like your icon a lot.

i loooove him he’s so hot and he was incredibly adorable on the last song, i think he’s talented and he’s wayyy too much for Miley, he’s a MAN! i dont hate Miley for the record. i think it’s great she found a guy like him, i’m jealous.

lol ew tea! thats very hardcore. but i like your icon a lot

Pff D: I’m obsessed with tea. I know, I try not to get too out of control you know how it can be.. books ripped, tea spilled.. its a horrible sight. Thank you :) I like yours too.

lol ew tea! thats very hardcore. but i like your icon a lot

_____
    lmfao watch out! are u new here? i like your username too.. thanks, and i love taylor mom!

• BabyYoureAFirework

liam post 90 comments? what the fuuuck

• inhumancreation

Not that new, I comment rarely but I’m always reading comments and shit I just don’t bother commenting haha. Thanks, it’s from a song by CKY. I do too, (well go figure) she’s amazing D: I love Johnny Depp.

_____
    oooh i see. you’re cool. ill remember your name and well talk :) i know she is! her voice, her songs, and even her looks! gotta love her. and Johnny Depp, who doesnt love that guy!

• inhumancreation

Awh thank you, so are you. :) I find it funny when people say they hate her and you ask why and they’re just like “She looks weird, she looks bad, look at her make up” which is worse because they’re being shallow and hating on appearance. He’s amazing, there’s not one movie he has been in I haven’t loved. He brings a certain realistic sense to each of his characters that not many actors can do.

_____
    exactly, you’re very decent haha! and why would someone hate another person because of their looks! thats exactly what kids complain about, and they do the same. Taylor use that make-up but she is talented wich is the opposite of miley. (im sorry if you like her, i dont) its stupid… Oh and Johnny, he IS a great actor and also great looking! so sexy.
    you’re very decent haha twitter?

• inhumancreation

you’re very decent haha twitter?

Society focuses too much on looks nowadays instead of talent, it’s really fucked up to be quite honest. Taylor does have more talent than Miley, I agree and she’s underrated just because of her age people don’t respect her. I absolutely love him in Tim Burton movies. He’s so good looking especially for a man of his age. my twitters “inhumancreation” haha I use this username for mostly everything but tumblr except I’m never on twitter.

jtìkj55jttìjgg44

jtìkj55jttìjgg44

I agree, especially with the 44.. that touched my heart.

_____

inhumamcreation
    im scared. i think i had you on facebook! am i crazy?

Probably bulllllll!
    I heard he was spotted with Miley..
    —————
    and it was a lie

Probably bulllllll!
    I heard he was spotted with Miley..

Nobody cares about Liam anymore. xD

he only dated miley to get famous. no one ever really cared about her except for nick jonas. he needs to come back into her life and fix everything. & for lo bosworth.. well i think shes a dumb blonde.

• GeorginaR

I care about hiim but i dont care about you stupid you are so !@##$214

liam is kinda ugly but his body is amazing

Wow. None of you even know Lo. You don’t know ANY of the people you smack talk, say you “hate,” and give death threats to on here. It’s sickening. Does that make you feel better? Putting down someone you don’t know for NO reason? Or because you liked their EX girlfriend/boyfriend better? They’re an EX for a reason. If you had any respect for the person, you’d move on like they have. But no, people on here are still talking about Niley. NILEY. It’s over, guys. Over. Get a life.

• Clauber

cool

• Jen

I think Miley and Liam are destined to be together. =)

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jan 1, 2011 @ 01:34 pm
    Liam irrelevant? lol No thats Nick Jonas with the worst Album of 2010 per Rolling Stone! ha
    =====================

Lo, you can GTFO now

• AVPM

He’s only famous because he dated miley :P Eh, i don’t believe there’s a rumor because where is the proof?

• AVPM

*cross out there and a and replace with this

• Shana Doodee Minaj

both have “worth” in their family names lmao

• GeorginaR

ok anonymous if you think that nick is irrelevant you are so stupid oh and i know that your dream is have an album 2 but really nick wons that and you what you won let me see NOTHING

• Phoebe

WOW that’s news

Liam has plenty of movies lied up. Nick has nothing. Jonas who?

• GlitterBot

Eww.. Liam is so ugly and Hairy! Do you people Agree with me!

• Maddie

Umm , Last Time I Checked Lo Was Engaged . . . WTF

eeww lo ands liam are both uglyyy
    uh what? if liam is ugly, then what about miley? she has the weirdest face ever, and she’s gotten uglier with the years!

i want to take shower with liam

who is lo?
    and liam was known by aussies.. i think he was in some aussie soap operas. he’s really hot! idk about his personality, but he’s hot, and he looked really good with miley. he does look a bit like a douche tho. but sometimes appeareances lie…

too bad they broke up cuz he and miley were amazing together in the last song.

Um this story isn’t true see http://gossipcop.com/liam-lo

GlitterBot said:

Eww.. Liam is so ugly and Hairy! Do you people Agree with me!

No. No, we don’t.

• ilovepeacock

You guys are assholes. How do you talk so much shit now that he and Miley broke up?
    Get your head out her ass..

• parathereal

eeww lo ands liam are both uglyyy

Justin Bieber tweeted about this. So much secondhand embarrassment.

inhumancreation said:

I gotta go. D: Movie time. G’bye Julia. :)
    ____
    bye nicole!!!

• l}00

I think that we dont have to say bad things about this relationship because is the life of Liam and he can do everything that he want so go Liam go dont be afraid !

love you

pedophile much?

• Ashleyy.

Whatthaa heck?
    I thought she was still with her love from the last season of The Hills ?! :O!

forever alone

wow shows how he just wanted to get famous hahah wow!

yeah baby do whatever you want with your life

• taylorllama

good luck with that…

• GeorginaR

i think the same that l}00 she or he has all the true in her or his heart he or she said the true and nobody else do

• Just Dream.

Like I care about him :)

• mattjac0bs

i hate him, hes gay.

• hotlikefireworks

I can’t stand him. He can fall off a mountain for all I care.

i thought lo was still dating scott…

idk y, i cant see him w/ anyone but miley

• Anonimuss2.Oh

He was irrelevant before Miley, irrelevant DURING Miley, and he’s irrelevant after Miley.
    He was never truly important. Same for Lo.

• IHaveJonasFever

Hello!!
    I used to be an anon but now..I made an account!

OH YEAH

How are you people :) ?

where are people?

where are people?

Partying without us.

I Love Liam! He’s Amazing!!! <333

• Entertainmentlove

your sooo fucking rude asshole who has no friends you be forever alone bitch
    =================
    hahahah you dont know me. you dont know where i live. who i am friends with. what my name is you chicken. you dont know if i’m a bitch or a dick. so chicken you

where are people?

Partying without us.
    ____
    :O bitches

• DemiandMileyPones

wut -.-

Entertainmentlove said:

your sooo fucking rude asshole who has no friends you be forever alone bitch
    =================
    hahahah you dont know me you dont know where i live who i am friends with what my name is if you chicken you dont know if i’m a bitch or a dick so chicken you
    ___
    lol

:O bitches
    ===

• oxoemmaoxo

He looks like an ape.

DemiandMileyPones said:

wut -.-

OMG I THOUGHT THAT WAS A VAGINA

• xoShannonxo

Jan 1, 2011 @ 10:21 am
    mattjac0bs said:

i hate him, hes gay.
    How do you hate someone you’ve never met?
    And what’s wrong with being gay.. That whole comment was #fail

• Entertainmentlove

Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:10 am

replying to this) – Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:06 am
    Entertainmentlove said:
    oh she did she already did =
    ???
    -============
    you know what i mean you stupid chickenhead

• xoShannonxo

Lo as in the hills?????
    The one that looks like Oleysia Rulin?

Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:14 am
    cross your finger
    i am
    great:)

Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:16 am
    Entertainmentlove said:
    Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:10 am

replying to this) – Jan 1, 2011 @ 11:06 am
    Entertainmentlove said:
    oh she did she already did =
    ???
    -============
    you know what i mean you stupid chickenhead
    why you have to be mean your fucking asshole
    I DON’T GET WHAT YOU MEAN??

i knew he cheated