Demi Lovato WHAT TO DO Music Video

I feel like its all over for her..
    Shes not in treatment for emotional problems we all know that.. lol

• thedarksunshine

she sucks.. no wonder her albums dont sell

her claim to fame: rehab lmao
    If you are referring to her singing when you say she sucks, you clearly have something wrong with you brain and ears.
    This girl can hit notes so many singers can’t and she can do things with her voice, others can’t.

And her albums don’t sell as well as other people because her music is more rock/pop and not what’s “in”.

She is amazing! Love ya Demi ?

:( ^^^^^ That was supose to be a heart <3

• wavy

that was the new episode from today i also think its the last episode the song is for chad…and i like it even thought its from her show

her album here we go again was #1 in billboard

• mojo

Haha, “doo doo.”

• omgitsjoejonas

guys go on twitter and spam #timbalandjoejonas cos timbaland is looking for a collab and is considering joe!

• Voice of reason

This girl is talking about comitiing suicide, please if you can, send her some reasuring messages through her ask box.

Please.

• VioletHan

Cute song (:

Jan 2, 2011 @ 07:44 pm

she sucks.. no wonder her albums dont sell

her claim to fame: rehab lmao

Please go away with your unnecessary comment.

Please.

• adw014

i love demi & i watchin’ the episode now . haha (:

• lindseynicholee

I love her, and she’s amazing and all or whatever but the way her lips look when she says ‘ooo’s’ in like… all her songs like that… i hate it. I just keep thinking… DEMI, YOUR MOUTH IS TO BIG. JEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEE. but she has a wonderful voice I know for sure. (:

Please.

where are all the selena stans?!?!!? your bitch isn’t as sweet and innocent as you thought, huh? fucking around with an underaged little boy. tsk tsk. DISGUSTING for someone who considers him to be her “little brother”. incestuous little skank.

• lindseynicholee

Voice of reason said:

Please.
    its over capacity but i’m trying. ):)

• mileycyrusrocks2011

loved this song ?

• mego

That was an AMAZING episode :)
    And her voice Is fucking amazing

Please.

• mileycyrusrocks2011

whoops didn’t ment to make a question mark

• mileycyrusrocks2011

her voice is amazing <3

@lindsey

Imagine how she’ll feel getting all these loving messages. Thank you so much.

Please.

thedarksunshine <<< YOU GO GUURL!!

• lindseynicholee

@Voice of reason,
    OF COURSE! Nobody should take things like this lightly.
    My aunt watched her best friend kill herself and there was nothing she could do about it… she still deals with it.
    She’s living in our basement and my rooms across the hall from hers and sometimes she screams in her sleep because she has nightmares about it.
    It’s God who made Rayana (my aunt) hold on &pull through… so I do what I can whenever I hear something like this…. gosh. I’m all ready tearing. Haha.<|3

I feel like its all over for her..
    Shes not in treatment for emotional problems we all know that.. lol
    ———————–

i would consider cutting “emotional” issues.

• Jenny

Heey , I’d really love to help , But what should I send her to really make her change her mind. I read her tumblr, and its really sad on everything she is thinking about. I just hope she doesn’t kill herself

• Lupo

An anon posted these alleged images of Biever and Selena. The last one is a shot of Selena’s sweet ass.

I’m p sure Biever is porking Selena

2011 @ 10:26 pm
    mels said:
    @Gears…..

You have to register, but it’s quick and worth it!! There’s a lot of good ones
    ===

• SellyismygirlCrush

Im happy for selena i guess… but WHY????? :\

Jan 2, 2011 @ 10:32 pm
    Lupo said:

I’m p sure Biever is porking Selena
    =======

it looks more like grabbing

===========

how did you get that closeup

Saved it and cropped it

pm
    mels said:
    @Gears…..

You have to register, but it’s quick and worth it!! There’s a lot of good ones
    ===
    Im kinda lost in this site, where do i have to go to find the pictures?

@sellyismygirlcrush

I had no clue you were 21!! : )

mels said:
    @Gears…..

You have to register, but it’s quick and worth it!! There’s a lot of good ones
    ===
    Im kinda lost in this site, where do i have to go to find the pictures?

Did you register?

Jan 2, 2011 @ 10:34 pm
    mels said:

===========

how did you get that closeup

Saved it and cropped it
    ========

can you show the original

• SellyismygirlCrush

:35 pm
    mels said:
    @sellyismygirlcrush

I had no clue you were 21!! : )

____

Yep.. Just 2 weeks ago though. My plan was to leave the site.. but it’s my crack so.. here I am :P

• Gearsarealwaysturning

SHIT. there are some GOOD ones in this site. They are SO close.

omfg i just died justin and selena is trending

• mels

And I’m here to claim my dibs on this hot ass icon, better be nobody uploadin the same one hahaha jk…..kinda

Jan 2, 2011 @ 10:17 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

awwww cute. But they SO knew they would be seen there. Cough= PR Stunt =cough XD
    ===========

lol i think they decided everyone should find out

• mels

I find it strange, though, how they are SO close to kissing in a few pics and it looks like they’re either about to or just did…..but there’s no actual kiss picture(on the lips). Odd.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Lol. Selena’s a slut for letting Justin to touch her ass

jealous.

Of what? lmao. Justin touching her ass is like your little brother touching you, ewk hahaha.

yea sure, they are in love, age doesnt matter its just 2 years i think.

selena looks good.

omfg i just died justin and selena is trending

They must be happy.. they’re getting atettion. Just like they wanted it. coughPRcough

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I only saw two pictures…

@Gears…..

You have to register, but it’s quick and worth it!! There’s a lot of good ones

yea sure, they are in love, age doesnt matter its just 2 years i think.

In Love?! Didn’t they just start going out??

Jan 2, 2011 @ 10:22 pm
    mels said:

===========

how did you get that closeup

• teamnobody

wtf people already have icons of them

• SellyismygirlCrush

2011 @ 10:06 pm
    mels said:
    No no, you act very mature and now that I know you are twenty its believable. Hah, I think you’re the oldest on this site.

Anyway, thank you but, like I said I had too

Haha well thank you lol I think I’ve seen one more 20 on here before, but I don’t remember who it was. But definitely let me know if you hear anything from her! I’m off to bed, night! : )

____

LOL Im 21.
    And omg I tried messaging the girl.. The server was busy though.. Im so sorry for your loss @Voice of Reason… I can’t imagine what you went threw.. Its good to see your pulling threw as well as helping others realize when someone else is in need. Its a sensative subject nonetheless and should not be taken lightly at all. #suicideprevention.

• Melanie

Bleck Tron sucks.

Don’t go see it.

But aw this song is cute. She has a nice voice.

she sucks.. no wonder her albums dont sell

her claim to fame: rehab lmao

• keseay

she sucks.. no wonder her albums dont sell

her claim to fame: rehab lmao
    haters gonna hate..get a life

• itsBreeRam

she sucks.. no wonder her albums dont sell

her claim to fame: rehab lmao
    ——————————————-
    what the hell?
    go away, your opinion isn’t needed.

unnecessary comment
    please, demi is SO good
    don’t be jealous

you means you are SUCK? Yeah agree ! :)

• Morgan

what are you talikng bout dont wanna be mean but umm u really dont kno ur stuff….. demis 1st album went at number 2 on the top 200 and then her 2nd album went at number 1 on the top 200 so u should check you info bout not selling an albums just sayin

lol, you have no idea about what your talking about… pple like you make me laugh…

sweetheart, her album “Here We Go Again” sold over 108,000 copies on its first week. Go read wikipedia and see how many numbers she hits on billboard .. :)

• putlimeinthecoconut

Jelena are Definitely fucking.
    Get it shawtyy~ <3

• putlimeinthecoconut

could these pics be fake? Where is her birthmark on her right breast?

Theres a collection for you to view, don’t deny the jelena loveeee (;

• putlimeinthecoconut

Fail papparazi. Why would you take the picture just when they are about to kiss and miss the actual kiss? smh.

• m

found a video of the Jelena kiss! OMG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GOyD4Pjrt4

• putlimeinthecoconut

But they’re not making out tho?

i miss demi sooo sooo soo much :((((((((((((
    fnas love u demi

be strong

we know u are strogn and so talented girl

She”S VOICE IS FUCKING AMAZING<3
    lOVE She”s :*
    ?

Bieber and Selena -pukes-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1111

• HBIC

Meh. Selena can do a heck of a lot better…but whatever floats her boat!

• HBIC

Anyway, thank you but, like I said I had too

____

LOL Im 21.

:P I’m almost as old. I don’t even know what I’m doing on OU. It’s like a habit..whenever I’m bored I instantly type OU without even thinking.

Anyways, I sent a long message to the girl. It touched me personally, I felt exactly like her in high school :) Everyone goes through lows. I hope she sees all the messages and gets a big smile on her face!

• lioness

does anyone know when she will be out of rehab?

• runningfromlions

lioness said:
    does anyone know when she will be out of rehab?

around february i think

• lioness

around february i think

´thanks ;)

• you glad my life

amazing i love you Demi <3

ohuibvgehfeawfweefswgbfiwhbfhiowhfuwbhfujwhbfhjweehjfwsbfwehfnjwefewnfkuiwufenujfewujfewnfwenjfewbjfhjdsbjsdebfjbfdfdjshfohwoeifjo;jfjowbfe0owefjoweefbjwhifwkgbehgkebgjkfjslkfbeoesjfgjo

sddddddddddddddddddlihfduqawfhuiqahwb

dwhuhyeqfh;oueqhifhio spank me

ahjuuuuuuuuuuuidsbdfbsdbfbdfbbsdjfbwhriwrfbvwuehfwbefhwfhwjbfwiehfkjwbfkjw

dfsjkflbashf

beat me spank me daddy c’mon touch? my body.

• JoeHoe15

Miss you talented pretty girl! ^^

• Disney InfoNet

Thanks Oceanup for posting our video of Demster. Everyone check us out at DisneyInfoNet.com and follow us on Twitter @DisneyInfoNet

• FrancyJonasGomez

She looks pretty, and her voice is amazing.

• ashleyy

with her hair like that she looks like a miley look a like

• keseay

nawwww. she’s so pretty and talented! i miss seeing her but im glad she’s getting the help she needs.

• SellyismygirlCrush

I dont want to register in any more sites Ill just wait till they are posted here.

stop being jealous of her

• demitilldeath

i like this song.this song is not so edited(autotone) like work of art or me, myself & time

• mels

SHIT. there are some GOOD ones in this site. They are SO close.

Haha for real, right!? Lol My jaw was literally dropped the entire time I looked at them

• SellyismygirlCrush

mels said:

Can you see it??

___

It looks photoshopped. hardcore.

• mels

I had no clue you were 21!! : )

____

Haha yeah, I can NOT give this place up! I’m addicted!

mels said:
    mels said:
    @Gears…..

You have to register, but it’s quick and worth it!! There’s a lot of good ones
    ===
    Im kinda lost in this site, where do i have to go to find the pictures?

Did you register?
    ===
    Yes :D i saw them. Selena and justin are getting some.. XD

mels said:

Can you see it??

___

It looks photoshopped. hardcore.

It does? : \

Jan 2, 2011 @ 10:37 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

SHIT. there are some GOOD ones in this site. They are SO close

were

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oh It’s gonna suck here during the week now. All the kiddies are back to school. Off to bed early. Blah.

• mels

@teamnobody….go here and register then you can see them all. There’s good ones

• Gearsarealwaysturning

CAN YOU SEE the pic i just posted?

• rainbow3000
  • Gearsarealwaysturning

teamnobody can you see the pic?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Gearsarealwayst… said:

___

Oh this one doesn’t the other one looked like she was cropped into it.
    Maybe it’s just the quality.

• rainbow3000

___

Oh this one doesn’t the other one looked like she was cropped into it.
    Maybe it’s just the quality.

it says pict doesn’t exist

Jan 2, 2011 @ 10:41 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

=========

dose are new got more

People on twitter need to stop the fucking hate. Its stupid. If two people like each other, let them.

For fricks sake.

• mels

K night….enjoy the pics!! Can’t wait til tomorrow!! haha

gears thank youso much

Hope you can see the pics…if not, im sorry

• Lupo

Right now Biever is humping Gomez

Jan 2, 2011 @ 10:49 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Hope you can see the pics…if not, im sorry
    ========

are there more

• SellyismygirlCrush

Jan 2, 2011 @ 10:50 pm
    Lupo said:
    Right now Biever is humping Gomez

_____

I believe it.. That last pic looked like he was pushing her inside to.. um.. begin

@ 10:50 pm
    teamnobody said:
    Jan 2, 2011 @ 10:49 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Hope you can see the pics…if not, im sorry
    ========

are there more
    ===
    Yes gurl but like not interesting…i mean is like selena walking, or justin walking…things like that. The ones that i posted are the “interesting” ones.

Jan 2, 2011 @ 10:51 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Jan 2, 2011 @ 10:50 pm
    Lupo said:
    Right now Biever is humping Gomez

_____

=========

which one

• teamnobody

anyone has ryan watching them cuddle

i can post more pics…

• blahblahblksheep

If you’re a lovato fan, check it. Seriously.

• marissababyxo

This is the first song of hers that I actually like. But that’s totally lip syncing in the show, in case y’all didn’t know.

Obviously.
    What she did was perform the actual song, and then disney put the recording over it just to make it sound all perfect perfect. Disney’s been doing it for years.
    Hannah Montana’s “performances”, all musical performances from anyone on that channel… everythings just “perfected”.

i love her she is the BEST and that person that said that she sucks what happen with you she is better than you

You go giirrlll <3

_____

=========

which one

___

this one

• VioletHan

Demi posts’ excitement is decreasing.

Miley sex tape post= PWN!

didnt see the episode

• xxbehappyxx

sorry teamnobody but sel and biebs still seem so awkkward together…

• teamnobody

lol at ryan being there during cuddling

• teamnobody

nobody ruin my moment please

• thedarksunshine

I really like the “tell me what to dooo” part. :)
    And for some reason, I couldn’t help but stare at her hair. *.* I wish I had her hair.

I would be less wierded out if Selena hadn’t proclaimed him as her little brother.

Now she’s basically telling the world she’s a cougar in love with her ”little brother”.

gears are all these from the website

• idkMyBFFjill

I liked this song tbh. I can do w/o the rest of the Sonny songs tho.

• Voice of reason

Not sure if there is still people in this post, but I wanted to address the comments that were for me?

quack if you’re here..

Jan 2, 2011 @ 11:05 pm

people change

Selly you there?

teamnobody said:
    gears are all these from the website
    ===
    yup

• xxbehappyxx

yoo it’s 3AM. lol

———————–

Because Miley and Demi haven’t dated 20 year olds while being underage.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

anyways im going to sleep! teamnobody enjoy this girl. Oh register and go to “new post” you will find all the pics :] bye

• xxbehappyxx

oceanup better post the Jelena pics.

• rainbow3000

I don’t get Justin. Jasmine was a lot hotter and looks much better with him that Publena.

• Voice of reason

@Voice of reason — I sent her a message! I lost my aunt to suicide as well, and i know it’s not like losing a sibling, but just know, I’ve been there and I feel for you! <3 I hope you know, you are doing a GREAT thing by spreading the word about this girl!
    Thank you, and I’m sorry for your loss.

Guess Selly left…

This post is dead. The tweens are getting some sleep to re-energize for tomorows bieberlena post.

Some major shits about to get fired out their asses.

• xxbehappyxx

rainbow3000 said:

‘Publena’ wow you’re so mature

• teamnobody

fuck this is better than a dream

no offence teamnobody, but you’re kinda TOO obsessed with Justin & Selena.

Really.

• Voice of reason

I think Sustin/Jelena is a mixture of a PR stunt and Selena feeling desperate.

• rainbow3000

indeed i am :)

• rainbow3000

I think Sustin/Jelena is a mixture of a PR stunt and Selena feeling desperate.

LOL @ Selena is getting desperate

• VioletHan

agreed.
    Jelena <3

Jan 2, 2011 @ 11:13 pm

no offence teamnobody, but you’re kinda TOO obsessed with Justin & Selena.

Really
    ====
    lol im calming down now…it was just so unexpected

• LetsJumpTheSun

lol

oomgee

• Lupo

how long do you think it will take OceanSup to post The Biever & Selena Christmas Hoedown

Voice of reason said:

I think Sustin/Jelena is a mixture of a PR stunt and Selena feeling desperate.
    ————————————
    Kind of desperate yes, but it helps Justin not being seen as a 12 year old. But works the opposite for her, she becomes a joke, not thought out well.

• Voice of reason

I don’t understand what is going through her head.. she wants to be in movies, and she wants to be taken seriously as an actress yet – she ‘dates’ a sixteen year old musician known for making tweenies swoon.

I’m telling you, I think she’s desperate because her dating life is nonexistent, and they both are ‘friends’ and justin cares about her.

Voice of reason said:

—————
    That’s it, she has no roles coming up, she should have one by now. She is stuck doing that tour in the summer, instead of a big film. This turns her into a complete joke, she cannot be taken seriously, she is now back to being seen as a 14 year old girl and not a young adult actress.

Jan 2, 2011 @ 11:30 pm
    Voice of reason said:

========

you never know who you will fall in love with

teamnobody said:

Jan 2, 2011 @ 11:30 pm
    Voice of reason said:

========

you never know who you will fall in love with
    Like, love, pr whatever, but why ruin her career. She is young adult actress now seen as 12 year old. She is a complete joke to all.

• ilovepeacock

Bieber and Gomez ARE dating… WHAT?
    I mean, really?
    This makes me sad for SOME reason.

• Voice of reason

Teamnobody – Sweeties, I like you. You’re funny and you don’t start drama. But this is rare for an eighteen year old to ‘fall in love’ with a sixteen year old, if they are datting for pleasure instead of business good for them, but that isn’t the way it appears.

And even if they are datting, it’s too soon to tell if it’s love or not.

• Lupo

I love the hell out of Selena but how the hell do you go from Taylor and Nick to Bieba.

Miley looks like a chimpmunk and look at her BFs: male underwear models, etc. Demi who is the same age as Selena skipped right over Nick and bagged Joe.

When it comes to boys Miley and Demi got game.

Voice of reason said:

And even if they are datting, it’s too soon to tell if it’s love or not.
    okay that is all true.

I like how the pics came out after they left and are home. Seems a little too coincidental. They are getting exactly what they want out of this, fake or real, they will get a lot of press. Selena is just an idiot for thinking it helps her in any way, only helps Biebs.

• ilovepeacock

JUSTIN WAS TOUCHING SELENA’S ASS!!!
    LOL!! OMG! I’m like a little fan girl right now!
    They actually look cute together! :’D

• MARISSA?

Geez. Please stop hating on DEMI. She is going through alot right now. She doesn’t need you’re guys’ crap. If you don’t like her, DON’T FOLLOW UP ON WHAT SHE DOES. Simple as that.

I wouldn’t Selena an idiot, because she’s human.. but I think this is Jemi 2.0

Why the fuck is there no pic of an actual kiss. Fire that photo guy.

eh pr or not im still enjoying it

Jan 2, 2011 @ 11:47 pm

Why the fuck is there no pic of an actual kiss. Fire that photo guy.

i know there is just one before or after

• ilovepeacock

I wouldn’t Selena an idiot, because she’s human.. but I think this is Jemi 2.0

That would make sense…considering that Justin and Selena are totally Joe and Demi.. ;P

teamnobody said:

eh pr or not im still enjoying it
    Beause you like Justin, Selena is the one that is turned into a complete joke.

i know there is just one before or after
    ——————-
    So there isn’t one you mean, then how do you know it even happened. What was it a milli peck. Come on a kiss can be seen and lasts a bit. If it did happen then that is the worst photoguy ever.

• ilovepeacock

Really? How about maybe she actually has feelings for the guy?
    You and everyone else (mainly haters) really need to stfu because it’s sounds completely ignorant when you say shit like that and you don’t even know the situation or all the facts. Fans don’t EVER know shit, period.

lol, I’m not a hater.

If she does like him, all love to her. I’ll support her when I believe it.

This is just my personal opinion, you don’t have to take anything away from it.

But to me, being the same age as her. This is hard to believe.

ilovepeacock said:

Really? How about maybe she actually has feelings for the guy?
    ————————
    That goes both ways, fans don’t know shit either for or against. People knew Rocky Martin was gay for years and years, but PR chooses a story to tell and people believe what they are told. So people thinking Ricky was gay were they haters? or just knew that these things are done lots for press.

Everyone that has different belief is not a hater. Stans should open their eyes at the real world sometime and how things are really done for fame and money in Hollywood.

• ilovepeacock

Haters or stans (especially Miley ones…ugh) they don’t know shit so they really should not be so quick to defend someone they don’t know and their issues.

• ilovepeacock

That’s also ignorant. That’s not ALWAYS the case. That’s just a cliche theory.

• Voice of reason

If you’re not open to other’s opinions, I’m not sure why you come here. I imagine you’d get into arguments regularly.

• ChristoferDrewIngle

nop i dont like how justin and selena look together. :/

• ChristoferDrewIngle

selena should get a nice sexy guy with a six pack and such.

not skinny little bieber -.-..AND hes short.
    SELENA, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!

• ChristoferDrewIngle

well i guess…if you really like someone you dont care what they look like…but STILL! x((

ilovepeacock said:

That’s also ignorant. That’s not ALWAYS the case. That’s just a cliche theory.
    Never said always. But I would in Joe and Demi, Joe and Ashley, Selena and Taylor. Jake and Taylor, Jake and Reece, Taylor and Joe. Mainly because they are gay, but happens quite a bit when not gay also for fame. Selena and Justin, do not think he is gay, just they want fame.

MIDDLE PICTURE (hes shorter):

:P

You never know it could be real, but it still has destroyed her career for 5 years at least. In that time maybe people will think her as an adult again.

• ilovepeacock

People can have opinions but they really should watch what they say and not be ignorant and act like they know everything because someone will have something to say to them.

< --- :D

• teamnobody

lmao i dont think he was grabbing her ass the way itwas angled shows others his hands on her hips

teamnobody said:

—————
    I liked you better as a crazy stan, you are being reasonable. no fun.

—————
    “I think”, “maybe”, “even if” are used a lot by the people you are criticizing. The only one absolutely sure they are right seems to be you.

idk

Jan 3, 2011 @ 12:15 am

teamnobody said:

—————
    I liked you better as a crazy stan, you are being reasonable. no fun
    =======

lmao fine…they had hot sex afterwards

teamnobody said:

Jan 3, 2011 @ 12:15 am

teamnobody said:

—————
    I liked you better as a crazy stan, you are being reasonable. no fun
    =======

lmao fine…they had hot sex afterwards

LOL knew it wouldn’t hold up.

hes grabbing her ASS on the right picture:

omg she is grabing her ass what will people do omg that is so bad!! give me break she is a teenage girl and its her ass to grab so you can just relax

porn?? !

Jan 3, 2011 @ 12:21 am
    ChristoferDrewIngle said:

hes grabbing her ASS on the right picture:

========

lol no there is air inbetween and he is in th position to about gragging by the hip

ChristoferDrewIngle said:

hes grabbing her ASS on the right picture:

you do know it is a 2d photo you are looking at. her ass is flat but not as flat as his hand in that pic.

• Voice of reason

When you say ignorant.. who are you reffering to?

Because if you are implying that what I said was ignorant then I’d have to question if you actually know what ignorance means,

You’re saying I’m ignorant by contributing my opinion?

Jan 3, 2011 @ 12:20 am

teamnobody said:

Jan 3, 2011 @ 12:15 am

teamnobody said:

—————
    I liked you better as a crazy stan, you are being reasonable. no fun
    =======

lmao fine…they had hot sex afterwards

LOL knew it wouldn’t hold up
    =======

lol…by the way which anon are u

• teamnobody

lmao her butt looks big in the first one

happy!

• teamnobody

such a gentelmen opening the door for her

lol…by the way which anon are u
    Just creep usually, but was bored. No anon you know.

beautiful voice right there.

Jan 3, 2011 @ 12:27 am

lol…by the way which anon are u
    Just creep usually, but was bored. No anon you know
    ==============

oh that explains how you know who i stan

• teamnobody

ah i see wat your doing ou ….waitin for more users tomorrow to post

@teamnobody

what happened? you are nice now, even reasonable?

• xSweetCandyxx

Cool songs and she looks beautiful =)

• ChristoferDrewIngle

i dont care im just sayin haha.
    they can have babys for all i care x))

ChristoferDrewIngle said:

HES. GRABBING. HER. ASS. PEOPLE.:

see? two different photos and his HAND is in the same spot.

LOL her foot moved a whole inch in the time between photos and his hand is higher. Teamnobody FTW.

is everyone gone?

• ChristoferDrewIngle

i still think he was grabbing her ass.
    and its not big deal. he was grabbing her ass oh well (:

• Voice of reason

It’s pretty obvious that he wasn’t ‘grabbing her ass’

watching ‘the outsiders’<3

;)

• ChristoferDrewIngle

ughh who cares anyways if he was or wasnt x))

:o

xoxo

xoxo

“stay gold ponyboy…stay gold” <3

• rainbow3000

If Selena does like younger guys, at least pick a hot one. Bieber looks like he’s 12.

• Lupo

You think Selena maybe becoming a lesbian and that is the attraction she has to Biebler

So she went from Nick to Taylor to Justin.
    Hmmm.. I don’t get that.

Selena, whats it like fucking your brother?

Jan 3, 2011 @ 12:53 am
    ChristoferDrewIngle said:
    watching ‘the outsiders’<3

Love that movie <3

could these pics be fake? Where is her birthmark on her right breast?

• Moonbeam

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG,….

2011 THE YEAR OF NO FEAR!

LMAO!

• Moonbeam

could these pics be fake? Where is her birthmark on her right breast?

Um, there are like 30 pictures.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

i love that song.

• Moonbeam

oejonasloveeeee1099 said:
    HOT.

You know Justin is standing behind her. He is just to small to see!!!

selena has a horrible body.

I love it! Totally miss her!

@Lindsey

Thank you so much, and yes I’m aware how scary it can be. It’s already going around Tumbr, and I’m sure she’s getting various ammounts of messages.

You people are pathetic celebrity worshippers and stans, lol.

Celebrity worshippers are jokes!!! rofl

Please.

• partyindabaham

Jan 2, 2011 @ 09:00 pm
    Voice of reason said:

Please.
    ———————
    How do I send her a message? I’ve never used tumblr before.. is she your friend? or do you know her?

• lindseynicholee

@Voice of reason
    That’s goooood. I hope she’ll be okay.

• ChristoferDrewIngle

eh i dont feel like watching it x)

bdfhg

Please.
    ———————
    No, I follow her, but all you do is click the link which will take you to her profile and then look up at the top of the page where all the tabs are and click ‘ask’ that should bring you to a box where you type what you want.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.
    I lost my sister to suicide, I can’t bear to see someone make a mistake that they can’t take back.

• kaygirl

Please.
    ———————

i sent her a long meaningful message. i hope she gets it & it helps her.

also i like your icon(: who is it?

• lindseynicholee

oh my gosh… I’m SO sorry! This made me cry. My heart goes out to you &your family.

• Voice of reason

Lindsey, thank you and some days are better than others – Nevertheless, It means a lot to me.

SELENA AND JUSTIN??

Icon check

Awww : ( it’s all stretchy

• mels

You still here, voice of reason?

• pocketfullofdreams

I didn’t realize her hair got that long. Hmm, LOVE the song though :) And the only reason people don’t know her is because she’s with Disney, and her songs aren’t mainstream.

@Voiceofreason I’m really sorry for your loss. That must have been awful for you. I hope you’re okay. <3

Mels, on and off.
    & thank you so much, kaygirl.

it’s Emily Osment

Mels, on and off.
    & thank you so much, kaygirl.

it’s Emily Osment

Have you heard anything from that girl yet? I don’t understand tumblr AT ALL! But I’m hoping she makes a new post or whatever or responds to someone.

@Pocketfulofdreams

Well, I’ll be blunt it was. It was horrible, but thank you so much. You guys, have no idea how much I appreciate this.

& I’m good, it was a while ago when that happened. I don’t talk about it, and it is hard to revisit the memories but – nonetheless Thanks.

• kaygirl

http://letslovelikewhoa.tumblr.com/ if anyone wants to follow? i new to it.

• kaygirl

ps: voice of reason, im so sorry my prayers & comforts go out to you & your family

@Mels

Tumblr is confusing at first but it gets easier the more time you spend on it and No she hasn’t responded, but everyone – and I mean everyone on tumblr is now messaging her. Thanks for contributing, love you hun. (:

Alos, get a tumblr ;P

@kaygirl

Thank you. I really apreciate it.

• kaygirl

@Mels

Alos, get a tumblr ;P

I’m glad everyone is responding. Thank you for letting us know. I will always do whatever it takes to help in a situation like that. And I’m sorry for your loss, but I’m glad that you were so helpful in this girl’s situation. <3

And I just might get a tumblr lol

icon check again?

crud

• Voice of reason

Mels, stop it, I had to be, in my eyes at least I felt I had no choice and that it was up to me – however I don’t know if that’s the case but, I just hope that she responds before its too late.

and yes, you should.

P.s. are you really 20?

• Voice of reason

mels, is that Selena or Jasmine?

and yes, you should.

P.s. are you really 20?

—————-

Well you seem like a very good person : ) And yes, I’m really 20. Lol do I not seem like it or something?? : ( haha

It’s Selena! Lol All kinda of her and Justin lovey pictures right now

• Voice of reason

Anyway, thank you but, like I said I had too.

• mels

You have to register if you don’t have an account, but it’s quick and totally worth it(I thought so at least, but you might not) haha

Anyway, thank you but, like I said I had too

• LetsJumpTheSun

icon check;)

‘night <3

• teamnobody

omygosh have ya seen the new jelena pics

• paperheartsx3x3

LOVE DEMI!

FORMSPRING ME

selena should get a nice sexy guy with a six pack and such.

not skinny little bieber -.-..AND hes short.

lol selena’s skinny with a flat ass and no curves… and a huge nose and a compressed face. how can she do so much better??

• runningfromlions

Who’s taller? Justin or Selena? I think it’s Selena o.o

• runningfromlions

selena should get a nice sexy guy with a six pack and such.

not skinny little bieber -.-..AND hes short.

oh STFU, you’re just jealous

• runningfromlions

I’m actually watching Letters to Juliet right now

oh STFU, you’re just jealous

lol always pulling the jealousy card? i’m just defending the biebz cause he can and has done better than selena.

• runningfromlions

oh STFU, you’re just jealous

Oh really. people act like he’s the best thing ever to happen to music and that he’s one of a kind.
    plus there are more talented people, that don’t get that kind or recognition, and it’s sad to see what the music industry has become. he’s just another manufactured pop star. He just got famous by posting some videos on youtube. There are people with WAY more talent, who work hard for many years, who will never get anywhere.

• Viva La Vida

I can’t see :(

Lol. Selena’s a slut for letting Justin to touch her ass.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

teamnobody no i havent where can i see them?

• LetsJumpTheSun

Lol. Selena’s a slut for letting Justin to touch her ass

jealous.

heyyy

• LetsJumpTheSun

in AnythingDisney’s livejournal

Gearsarealwayst… said:

teamnobody no i havent where can i see them
    =========

all over twitter

Lol. Selena’s a slut for letting Justin to touch her ass

jealous.

Ok, I’m back. I can’t stop looking at the Sustin pics hahaha

• kattt.

Also,

@ChristoferDrewIngle — I <3 your icon. :)

• LetsJumpTheSun

first?

• LetsJumpTheSun

oh wow i was first. ok whatever.