Joe Jonas Brings Winston TO THE VET

joe-joans-winston-vet-34

Joe Jonas smiled while he picked up new his dog Winston at veterinarian office today. In the meantime, Joe’s true love Ashley Greene was spotted carrying her iPad at LAX airport to catch a departing flight out of Los Angeles to film a Twilight movie. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

that dog is so cute.

bitch leave joe be

poor Winston, he probably has to hear Jahley Moan alot.

• omgitsjoejonas

flawless joe.
    flawless winston.
    tolerable ashley.

• Allie

He’s got his hand by his weiner. Cute.

• JustMightBeParanoid

He’s hot.

• omgitsjoejonas

If this dude wasn’t in a Disney Band girls wouldn’t give him a second look.

—-|

i agree. i find him attractive and stan him because of his personality, so if i took that away and he was just another guy in the street, i probably wouldn’t notice him. he’s pretty good at blending in like any other 21 year old.

• itsBreeRam

winston is a cuuuutie :)

• TraceSTAN

cute

• JustMightBeParanoid
  • lindseynicholee

I’m sorry but… the way his jacket is tight on his forearm is just… MMM.
    My birthday’s in seven days, DON’T MIND IF I DO.

• hotlikefireworks

He’s got his hand by his weiner. Cute.
    Maybe he got neutered. Poor Winston. :(

• hotlikefireworks

Who do you think you are, running around leaving scars, collecting your jar of hearts, and tearing love apart. You’re gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul. Don’t come back for me, who do you think you are?

• hotlikefireworks

If I saw Joe walking down my street, I’d be like damn, he’s sexy. And chase after him. xD

• Bubbly-Joe

“True love” Alright, oceanup, we get it – you’re a Jashley stan. Now can you stop shoving it down our throats? Please?

he always looks like just a regular guy. love that about him!

• lindseynicholee

Bubbly-Joe said:

lmfao, Can you hear that? Oceanup says no. xD
    no kidding, the next jashley post will say ‘true love’ SOMEWHERE in it.

• lindseynicholee

Bubbly-Joe said:

lmfao, Can you hear that? Oceanup says no. xD
    no kidding, the next jashley post will say ‘true love’ SOMEWHERE in it.

Eh. Joe’s not my type. Seems like a good guy but I’m just not attracted to him.

• Voice of reason

This girl is talking about comitiing suicide, please if you can, send her some reasuring messages through her ask box.

Please.

• hotlikefireworks

I have to disagree. Keep posting Jashley posts whenever you get them, OU. I love them together. They’re like the old Brad and Jen.

• hotlikefireworks
  • hotlikefireworks

Please.
    do you need to have a tumblr to talk to her?

• omgitsjoejonas

guys go on twitter and spam #timbalandjoejonas cos timbaland is looking for a collab and is considering joe!

• Anna

HAHAHAHAHA win

2ND

FAIL

• thedarksunshine

Lupo said:
    If this dude wasn’t in a Disney Band girls wouldn’t give him a second look.
    If I saw him around, I would be like, “Oh dayuum, he’s hot.” and move on. XD

• dustyfoxes

Yum :)

JOE WAS USING THE FRIENDSHIP BRACELET THAT HE HAS WITH DEMI AT THE AIRPORT AND AT NEW YEAR BUT IDK WHY HES NOT USING IN THIS PIC

• mariah

—————
    i dont even noticed that he was using the bracelet, thats cute

• liiiiisa

Okay it grosses me out when people hold dogs like that. I don’t want my dog’s junk touching my arm.

Jan 2, 2011 @ 11:06 pm
    liiiiisa said:
    Bitch please. Yes you do.

• Kelsey

Who else thinks that Joe looks like Syler from Heroes???

• liiiiisa

Bitch please. Yes you do.
    ___________________

;)

• dustyfoxes

Is this post still alive?

• Lupo

With that haircut only people givin Jo-Jo a second look are the homosexual. Jo-Jo has looked better. Then again he is getting older.

he used to be cute what happened (im talking about joe not the dog) and what happen to winston he used to be cuter too?

• Voice of reason

Please.

• mileycyrusrocks2011

HOT! <3

Y LA CHOPA NUNCA FALTA; locas superalaa; tee da lo tuyoo y esoo te gutaa; you will dump her as you did with the other ones wtv

• Voice of reason

Please.

OK Joe
    I think it’s time to get a new sweatshirt
    Now

• xSweetCandyxx

Winston is too cute <333

• youdontknowme

Joe needs to grow out his hair and break up with ashley, or else he’s just gonna become one of those douche looking annoying celebrities.
    Justsayin’

• Voice of reason

Please.

That haircut. -_-

• paperheartsx3x3

LOL!! IS THAT A PIG?!?!?!?

FORMSPRING ME

One day OU is going to sleep and say that Winston is “Joe’s true love.”

*slip*

Damn….

• Voice of reason

Please.

• urluvismydrugg

‘joe’s true love ashley’

bahahah. oh OU you crack me up.

We all know that Joe’s true love is ANNIE, OceanUp. Get your facts straight.

• jerseygirl

Jan 2, 2011 @ 10:53 pm
    mariah said:

—————
    i dont even noticed that he was using the bracelet, thats cute
    LOL at you, replying to your own comment. And FYI – you’re wrong. Joe’s had that bracelet long before he ever got involved with Demi:

Supposedly a very good friend gave it to him when JB was just starting out. Jemi is done. Deal.

• tralala

WTH YOU DONT FIND JOE JONAS ATTRACTIVE ?! woaaaah . hes hot (:

Jan 2, 2011 @ 11:45 pm
    liiiiisa said:
    Bitch please. Yes you do.
    ___________________

;)
    Thank goodness someone has a sense of humor here….

replying to this) – Jan 3, 2011 @ 06:40 am
    jerseygirl said:
    Jan 2, 2011 @ 10:53 pm
    mariah said:

—————
    i dont even noticed that he was using the bracelet, thats cute

No. LOL at you. You would be the only one here who took her/his comment seriously or even cared. How sad.

• Shrinkabulls
  • jerseygirl

—————
    U mad?

And LOL at you for caring about my comment. How even sadder.

Jan 3, 2011 @ 11:56 am
    JoeHoe4Life said:
    For people asking why he holds Winston like that, it’s the correct way to hold bulldogs. It has something to do with their spine and keeping their airways open.
    no1curr

They aré so cute love winston and joe is son hot

2 dogs

oh my god…makes me want to puke…it’s true when they say dogs look like their owners..if i just glanced at this picture, i’d think joe was holding a potbelly pig! i see the resemblance

——————————–

You have reason, The dogs look like their owners..
    I love that he seems like Winston because this dog is so beautiful and Joe too so the dogs really look like their owners :)
    and I can not imagine how it will be your dog
    Security will be like his owner
    Oh wait!!!
    Animals may seem to other animals?
    So funny!!
    A bitch having a pet dog!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha

;)

(replying to this) – Jan 3, 2011 @ 08:20 am
    jerseygirl said:
    —————
    U mad?

And LOL at you for caring about my comment. How even sadder.
    What would I be mad for? No one said I cared about your comment…..You are the one who had/found links to something that wasn’t even that serious…about bracelets….hahahahaha. :D

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Cute dog is cute.

Aw Joe always seems to look better when he’s not with Ashley. She cramps his style. Anyway, Winston is adorable! And if Joe wasn’t famous and I saw him walking around my town i’d find him hot and go after him…I’d wonder how such a cute sweet guy ende up where I live. The guys in my town are all the same: douche bag rednecks.

HOT Damn look at Joes arms! I’m sorry Joe is hot a shit and you guys know it

• Ashleyy.

That dog looks mega fake in some of those photos :O

Ashley’s boots – God, nice girl, terrible fashion sense.

Hey, you know what would be really swell? If Oceanup would stop referring to Joe and Ashley as “True Love”. Kay thanks!

• JoeHoe4Life

winston probably had to go to there to get a checkup and get his balls chopped off (neutered) like most male dogs have to. but awww<3

FUCK YOU Bithch

Lupo said:

If this dude wasn’t in a Disney Band girls wouldn’t give him a second look.
    ———————————–

a second look? i wouldn’t need a second look. any girl in their right mind wouldn’t take their eyes off of him the FIRST time they saw him.

• Lupo

If this dude wasn’t in a Disney Band girls wouldn’t give him a second look.

• Voice of reason

I don’t know, try it anyway.
    It should say anoynomous.

how do you leave a message on tumblr?

• Voice of reason

Go to her profile and it will say ‘ask’ click ask and write her a message as anonymous.

Jan 2, 2011 @ 08:11 pm
    hotlikefireworks said:
    I’m sure they’ll listen…..RME She just said it is annoying every time they have to say “true love” somewhere in the title or post.

WE GET IT.

WINSTON IS CUTE
    JOE IS HAPPY WITH WINSTON

• Voice of reason

This girl is talking about comiting suicide, please if you can, send her some reasuring messages through her ask box.

Please.

why does joe hold winston like that?? lol

My adorable boys!

• Voice of reason

Please.

• kikia

poor winston he was probably at the vet office for weeks as Joe and ashley went out partying.

Btw: joe needs to change his hair cut ASAP, he looks old and like not hott.

in this business true love don’t exist; he likes her & she gives him a good sex; that doesn’t mean HE LOVES HER, i think that’s a big step for him and he is just a kid

Joe’s true love Ashley Greene

OK Joe
    I think it’s time to get a new sweatshirt
    Now
    actually that looks like nick’s all saints sweatshirt. or maybe they have the same one?

i miss joick. i feel like beatlab boy and mr. clingtomygirlfriend never see each other anymore :(

Joe takes such good care of Winston, much better than Nick with Elvis

I love winston

aww

• peacelovehearts

I WANT THEM BOTH.

Aah! JASHLEY’S TRUE LOVE! PROCLAIMED BY OU! IF THEY EVER BREAK UP OU IS DEAD!

• Tiff

Awwww sooo cute!!! :) I love them both! and Joe looks so happy!

• Voice of reason

Well, that was blunt.

• _Tiger_

Cute puppy.

• JoeHoe15

cute!! He’s like a real dad for Winston. So happy that they reunited again. ^^

• _Tiger_

Lupo said:
    If this dude wasn’t in a Disney Band girls wouldn’t give him a second look.
    Not with that hair cut.

• jerseygirl

Aw, so cute. He looks so happy to have him back. :)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
    YES GOD THANKS YOU!!
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
    JOE’S HAIR IS GROWING!!!! :DDDDDD

IF YOU CUT YOUR HAIR AGAIN…
    I’LL KILL YOU JOSEPH
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

I LOVE JINSTON!!!! <3

THE JOE’S TRUE LOVE

A HOT COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Winston
    Sure he misses his momi like his beautiful daddy…:(

JASHLEY <3 <3 <3 <3

why does he hold that dog like a sack of potatoes lol :)

hahaha this hoodie is of Ashley

Joe does not fit this hoodie hahahahahahahahaha

You clothes fit Ashley
    but her clothing does not fit you.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Poor Ashley
    Sure he stretched her clothing…
    hahaaahahahahahahahahahaha