Camilla Asked About Selena Death Threats

• Anonymous1

Camilla didn’t/doesn’t have a twitter but she had a lot of people make false assumptions about her even though I heard she was the sweetest to fans of Joe gfs.

Jan 4, 2011 @ 02:21 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

Camilla is defnitely not sweet to fans. lol

• gaga.lovegame.6

hey. its me i love your icon<3

• Anonymous1

Except she was. There was always some story about people assumed she would be a bitch but ended up very sweet. It was always Joe who they said was kinda awful and standoffish.

• oxoemmaoxo

Why would they ask camilla.

• KBsuckers

ur icon is cute what the heck is OTP?

• fearless now

camilla is a classy lady… she is too mature for this shit questions

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

why would camilla give a fuck

• picstoburn

has she even met Selena? lmfao. they should have asked her about that taylor song lol.

• GabriellaS

So random. I dislike her, a lot.

• PaaperPlanes

Lol, paparazzi’s questions are so random now a days. Like asking Kesha about Demi and rehab.

They also ask Camilla about Joe + Ashley. I would probably be pissed if I were her.

• longlive

I’d love it if they ask her that, lfmao.

• PaaperPlanes

GabriellaS said:
    So random. I dislike her, a lot.

___

Why? I think she’s classy.

• longlive

Weird, but cool.

• SunLight Princess

I would LOVE for her to answer hahaha

• Jonas88

Ok

• picstoburn

(replying to this) – Jan 4, 2011 @ 01:46 pm
    longlive said:
    I’d love it if they ask her that, lfmao.

lmao.

• GabriellaS

So random. I dislike her, a lot.

___

Why? I think she’s classy.

I KNOW I shouldn’t believe what I hear, but she was mean to Taylor & I will always stand by Tay, because she has helped me and always stayed the same <3

of course she didn’t get death threats for dating a jonas. jonas fans are ~classy.
    i really hope you’re being sarcastic.

• HailieMathers

She doesn’t give a fuck. Lol, and wow those paparazzi sure do know how to be disrespectful assholes “WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT JOE AND ASHLEY?” thats her ex, fuckheads.

• Anonymous25

Camilla finally has a new boyfriend…lol

• gaga.lovegame.6

just like when they asked ke$ha about demi’s rehab

• Anonymous25

Camilla had death threats cause dating Joe..she through the same deal…

• GabriellaS

just like when they asked ke$ha about demi’s rehab

YOUR ICON = genius !

• SpanishLullaby

That would be awesome. Haha

• FrancyJonasGomez

Like she cares.

• KBsuckers

i think so too..i like her.

omgitsjoejonas said:

LOL what about ashhley? or demi? or miley when she had a twitter?

sarcasm?

• never change

they are so rude

Camille Belle needs to either become relevant somehow or go away.
    And if you’re gonna ask her something, paparazzi, next time please make it:
    ‘So how does it feel to be better known for the things you do on the mattress?’
    Or at least:
    ‘Do you still feel like you know what you’re doing? Cause I don’t think you do…’
    It would be golden.

• hey. its me

Camille Belle needs to either become relevant somehow or go away.
    And if you’re gonna ask her something, paparazzi, next time please make it:
    ‘So how does it feel to be better known for the things you do on the mattress?’
    Or at least:
    It would be golden.

And this is why I don’t like a lot of Taylor fans. Grow up.

yes, because Camilla Belle reallly cares about Selena and Justin and whether they’re dating or not.

• LetsJumpTheSun

thats so weird.

poor camilla being nagged about that crap ,she’s so beautiful and graceful

• Wonderland

all of Taylors songs sound exactly the same.

• Ashleyy.

Uhh, she has nothing to do with this? I kinda feel bad for Camilla :P

who the he double hockey sticks is camilla are they talking about camilla belle cuz i didnt watch the video

• cammysure
  • Raina

I fail to see why Camilla would care about this…let alone actually have anything to say about it, really?

• parathereal

they should call it jashely questions

• whatthefudge

I hate you oceanup. Why do you always post up videos where the celebrity doesn’t even bother answering the question?

• ColdAsU

I like her alot.She’s so normal.It seems like her presence is very calm and friendly.

• katiidinocco

Why the FUCK would she give a shit about Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber?!
    I don’t even think she gives a shit about Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene either -.-“

• ljs1202

Twitter was barely even around when Camilla was dating Joe and wasn’t she dating Joe around the same time Nick was dating Selena (the first time around)? Camilla is the classiest girl Joe ever dated. SHE KEPT HER CLOTHES ON AND HER MOUTH SHUT! LOL

Camille Belle needs to either become relevant somehow or go away.
    And if you’re gonna ask her something, paparazzi, next time please make it:
    ‘So how does it feel to be better known for the things you do on the mattress?’
    Or at least:
    It would be golden.

And this is why I don’t like a lot of Taylor fans. Grow up

How can they grow up when their idol has the mentality of a 12 yr old?

good point :)
    This would all be very interesting except that I’m not a Taylor fan? I was simply quoting a song that we all know is about Camilla and saying that, personally, I would be much more interested in her response to that than to her thoughts on Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber dating.
    But maybe that’s just me.
    Calm the heck down and stop jumping to conclusions people. Woah.

Paparazzis are so irrelevant nowadays.

• ColdAsU

I don’t think she was rude to Taylor personally.I think at a fashion gala Taylor and Camilla were both at Camilla tried talking to Taylor like nothing happened.Because Taylor said BTR was about a girl who stole her boyfriend and it seemed like she forgot she did that.Or that Joe forgot what happened.But I think BTR was written before the interview Joe said that he and Taylor “reconnected”.

• JoeHoe15

*AWKWARD* (Joe’s voice)

Next thing you know, paparazzi are gonna ask Taylor Monsen if she likes Miranda Cosgrove’s newest haircut.

• fuckyeahjonas

wth does camilla have to do with the death treaths that Selena is receiving? i can’t stand paparazzi. they need to get a freakin’ life.

camilla does have a twitter, and she’s very sweet, at least to her brazilian fans. she always reply our tweets!

what’s her connection with selena?? duh!!! and she’s better than ashley you know? hahaha

• LittleMons†er

That is completely irrelevant

• Anonymous1

Camille Belle needs to either become relevant somehow or go away.
    And if you’re gonna ask her something, paparazzi, next time please make it:
    ‘So how does it feel to be better known for the things you do on the mattress?’
    Or at least:
    It would be golden.

And this is why I don’t like a lot of Taylor fans. Grow up

How can they grow up when their idol has the mentality of a 12 yr old?

• picstoburn

Camilla doesn’t have twitter. :p

• KBsuckers

really she doesnt! well she just made me love her more.

• hey. its me

Camille Belle needs to either become relevant somehow or go away.
    And if you’re gonna ask her something, paparazzi, next time please make it:
    ‘So how does it feel to be better known for the things you do on the mattress?’
    Or at least:
    It would be golden.

And this is why I don’t like a lot of Taylor fans. Grow up

How can they grow up when their idol has the mentality of a 12 yr old?

good point :)

• hey. its me

gaga.lovegame.6 said:
    hey. its me i love your icon<3

thanks. Yours is pretty sexy, too

• hey. its me

Camilla is defnitely not sweet to fans. lol

Oh, you’ve met her? that’s awesome

plying to this) – Jan 4, 2011 @ 02:24 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

—————–

LOL Joe is a diva and an asshole most of the time but Camilla can be bitchy to fans not talking about jonas fans or when she was dating joe im talking about HER fans. I’ve met her before and I love her but she’s not that sweet.

Jan 4, 2011 @ 02:25 pm
    hey. its me said:

Camilla is defnitely not sweet to fans. lol

Oh, you’ve met her? that’s awesome

• KBsuckers

how was she? she was a bitch??

• hey. its me

Jan 4, 2011 @ 02:25 pm
    hey. its me said:

Camilla is defnitely not sweet to fans. lol

Oh, you’ve met her? that’s awesome

Pretty cool.. I haven’t met her, but I have a few friends that have.. They say she’s sweet. Maybe she was having a bad day when you met her?

Jan 4, 2011 @ 02:29 pm
    hey. its me said:

Jan 4, 2011 @ 02:25 pm
    hey. its me said:

Camilla is defnitely not sweet to fans. lol

Oh, you’ve met her? that’s awesome

Maybe she was having a bad day idk, i met her on set of 10,000 bc.

first?

• KBsuckers

m sorry this is soo lame…why are they asking Camilla Belle? 2nd?

WTF? Why would they ask Camilla?

• KBsuckers

MTE!

• omgitsjoejonas

• ColdAsU

……..

• w

Lol paparazzi. Can’t be any more random.

• Lupo

MileyIsASkank said:

selena is strong enough to deal with it. she’s not gonna crack up like demi

what the hell are you talking about “strong”

Selena “Cougar” Gomez’s public relations is tipping off photographers where and when she and Biebil are going to be.

The Biebomez St Lucia Hotel Hoedown was an elaborately staged photo opportunity and all Cougar-Gomez had to do is ride a 3″ dong for a few moments.

• MileyIsASkank

selena is strong enough to deal with it. she’s not gonna crack up like demi

tsjoejonas said:

of course she didn’t get death threats for dating a jonas. jonas fans are classy.
    ___
    Yeah right. What about Ashley Greene? She gets death threats all the time.

if anybody kills selena or tries to then i will kill them. i don’t care if i go to jail

• KBsuckers

LMFAO
    too sad.

• SpanishLullaby

How can they grow up when their idol has the mentality of a 12 yr old?

Taylor obviously doesn’t have the best voice. It’s not auto tuned, and her voice isn’t very strong. Yet she has millions of fans. It’s because her lyrics mean something, a twelve year old could not write the way she does. Shes helped thousands of people get through situations in their lives; so tell me, how does she have the mentality of a twelve year old?

wow they’re annoying

• KBsuckers

i just dont get what she sees in that Bieber fella…

• KBsuckers

i just dont get what she sees in that Bieber fella…

Some people might say the same about you and your boyfriend.