Justin Bieber ‘Just Makes Good Music’

‘Whatever comes out of my mouth is just what you guys are going to hear, I don’t know, it’s not a specific type of music. Whatever music I write, I wouldn’t say I’m pop or R&B or country or anything: I would just say it’s just good music.’

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I love this anon who is always so ungry and i cant speak english very well. Cracks me up. XD

I’m sorry this kid is NOT cute what so ever!

• partyindabaham

Bieber is so arrogant and conceited…

Who the fuck is this kid!
    Oh I get it he is an soon to has been…….

Good Music. HAHA! He doesn’t know good music till he hears it.

Bubbly-Joe said:

Lol. Good music? Fuckin Bieber, you crack me up.
    ____
    And you think brothers Jonas has a good music? hahaha . lol

• Entertainmentlove

hahha good music dumbass bieber. you know who makes good music look at the MAN IN MY ICON HE AND HIS BROTHERS MAKE GOOD MUSIC BUT THERE HOMELAND AMERICA TURNS THERE BACK ON THEM
    kings of leon forever

Gearsarealwayst… said:

____
    SHUT UP ! -.-
    You feel better because you are not anonymous on this page? hahahaha .

You’re really an idiot ! and so nobody do not know who you are ; d hahaha

sorry for my english

• hottiegirl

if justin bebiber makes good music what about westlife , bsb, old britney and christina A ,, metallica ,,evelyen champagne
    all those amazing ppl for the past
    iam sorry but our world now know nothing about good music and if they do , justin beiber selena ,,,, etc r the last to talk about good music !!hahah joke of the day thnx ocean up

AND I PRESENT AMERICAS MUSIC INDUSTRY. good music compared to WHAT justin???

And you think brothers Jonas has a good music? hahaha . lol
    —————
    their last album LVATT was a lot more mature and Nick a jonas brother, NJ&TA was amazing compared to what other teens released.

Why is it so bad for people to like him? NIRVANA,Bob Dylan,The Beatles can you believe there are people who actually thought they were shyte? Can you? Well there are people that think that. Justin is not that good. I believe he is a soon to be has been but i’m tired of people shoving down my throat that my generations music sucks. In any generation there are fads and gimmicks. The Beatles WERE main stream. If you want good music you have to find it yourself. Not listen to what your friend say. That is a TIMELESS life lesson.

I lik him but He is too self-confident .
    Justin you’re not a GOD or what .
    —————-
    WELL…he did say he was more well-known than Jesus…:/

——————-
    No offense but our generation of music DOES somewhat suck. It’s all auto tuned! The Beatles changed music, song length and all, so they are well respected. I respect mainstream artists, I respect talent. But do you honestly think Usher or Kanye West are good MUSICIANS? Plus Biebers cocky amd kinda immature like many other “musicians”

• Bubbly-Joe

kings of leon forever

Oh hell yes. Kings of Leon are awesome at making music.

WOW. I love how people like you pretend to give a shit about classic music when you can only name the two or three most famous artists. Beatles nirvana bob Dylan oh wow you’re cool. I doubt you even listen to them. See that’s what’s wrong with teens these days. They just say they listen to whatever they think is cool. Apparently being a “rebel” and listening to the beatles nirvana hendrix is “in”. So don’t give us this shit. Why are you even on here then. It’s good to have variety. I have some Demi but I also have some Bread on my iPod. I don’t give a shut about whats “cool” to listen to.

• Oliwia

I love Justin’s music but he’s really too self-confident .

• BieberNever

ugh,that pedobear is so selfish.

• Anonymous2.0

I think it’s GREAT music. I wouldn’t compare Justin’s music with any other teen singer’s or put it in the same group. I love the Beatle and slove the Biebs.

• Ranii

I love the way he’s nominated for a Grammy and he’s the biggest piece of shyte ever… Good music is the likes of the beatles and jimi hendrix , people who bring something new to the music industry you just bring an annoying little voice to go with computerized instruments.. Seriously people lSelena Gomez and him are a freaking disgrace to music.

• _liesyoutold

Pffffffffhahahahahaha. Bieber! You’re kidding, right?

• RuleMyWorld

Ya know? It’s like what happned to the times when we could have musical revoluations? The Beatles were the 60’s.NIRVANA were the 90’s.The moved aways from 80’s glam rock and started thier own genre! They are legends and i’m really proud that I got to see them live before and I was apart of that revolution.

We just don’t have artists like that anymore.And I dont think we ever will again..

LIES bieber will NEVER make good music he makes manufactured shit that puts him in the same category with hannah montana no not miley cyrus HANNAH MONTANA WHO IS NOT EVEN A REAL PERSON
    rant over

• Bubbly-Joe

Lol. Good music? Fuckin Bieber, you crack me up.

He doesnt write his music does he, doesnt he have like 3 co writers with him.. which doesnt really count as writing your own music. wake up beiber, real music of this genaration is Kings Of Leon, John Mayer some people may laugh but i think Taylor Swift is freaking awesome too :) But not this twat.

• omgitsjoejonas

—-~

the Grammys are sellouts now. they celebrate fame not talent.

LMFAO He’s such a joke.

• Riddikulus

Is he like pissed or something?
    i honestly think he’s trying to be all “big and bad”
    js
    i like him but not as in “OMAHGAWDIZDABIEBZZZZ”

• Bubbly-Joe

Omg… Just signed on to fb and I saw that this one 13 year old is going to do coke with her friends. She’s all flaunting it, and I’m like, “You fucking idiot.”

Why the hell does she want to throw her life away? I mean, she already does weed. Why the hell get addicted to coke?

Sorry for my rant, I just need to get that out.

• paniuroczy

…good….music?

lmfao. could’t you get any cockier jbieb? i mean you can hate on the jonas brothers’ music all they want but they NEVER say crap like that. they accept that some people don’t like they’re music and dont let fame cloud their brains. justin however clearly is up in the ozone somewhere.

• MileyIsASkank

his music sucks. not as bad as miley’s crap though

it is actually very fulfilling to be a hater it gets rid of all my anger

good music? are you kidding me?

• bieberbeebs
  • whatthefudge

I LOVE his GOOD music. :D

Okay, imma go on a bit of a rant here.
    Good music? He calls what he does GOOD MUSIC?! No music today is good music,It’s manufactured,packaged pop that has been shoved down brainwashed teenagers throats.And the only reason they go along with it is because they are afraid that they will be labled “the losers who likes something else” “Modern socity says we shold like music like that,so we do” ARGGG!

I’m sorry but i’m just so pissed off with todays “music industry”(if it can even be called tnat)

Good music was when we had; NIRVANA,Bob Dylan,The Beatles etc. Not justin biebe,Jonas Brothers,Miley Cyrus.They are all muanfactured pop fads. Andddd rant over XD LOL

Your naming rock artist, not everyone likes rock kay? There is no such thing as good music or bad music, if it has a beat, then its music.

• whatthefudge

Jan 4, 2011 @ 01:24 pm
    Bubbly-Joe said:

Sorry for my rant, I just need to get that out.

——————-

What a dumbass. Doing coke at 13? Some kids are really messed up. I wonder how she’s going to turn out in 10 years.

“good music” my ass. god… this girl is getting a bigger ego every second

AMEN, GURL, IAWTC.

me too. i like demi selena but also i listen to badfinger, beatles, santana, etc

• LittleMons†er

my ass

• rockstar101

No, he doesn’t make good music. He doesn’t even make music. Because real music is always something unique, individual. His music clearly isn’t, no matter how catchy it is.

• rockstar101

justin bieber is a product not a musician

THIS!!!

• partyindabaham

Do teenagers actually listen to his music? I have never met or heard a teenager who is a fan of Bieber..

if there is, that’s really embarrassing=)

• rockstar101

partyindabaham said:

if there is, that’s really embarrassing=)

i only know a bunch of 12 year olds that like him. he’s a joke to everyone else i know

• Lupo

I’m p sure no one pays attention to this neo-lesbian for his “music”

CRAP IS WHAT COMES FROM HIS MOUTH NBD.

• ROFL. Fail.

ROFL. THAT SELF-CENTERED BITCH. HAHAHAHAHA. I DISLIKE HIM SO MUCH. LDFHJGQ.
    I cannot believe Selena is dating him. OHGOD.

‘Just Makes Good Music’
    ????????????

WHAT!

YOU MAKE STUPID AND FUCKING SHIT MUSIC!

GAYBER IS A WORST SINGER 2010!

BECAUSE NOW CANT’ SING AND COPY VIDEOS AND MOVES OF MICHAEL JACKSON!

NEVER REMPLACE THE KING OF POP!
    NEVER

WOW. I love how people like you pretend to give a shit about classic music when you can only name the two or three most famous artists. Beatles nirvana bob Dylan oh wow you’re cool. I doubt you even listen to them. See that’s what’s wrong with teens these days. They just say they listen to whatever they think is cool. Apparently being a “rebel” and listening to the beatles nirvana hendrix is “in”. So don’t give us this shit. Why are you even on here then. It’s good to have variety. I have some Demi but I also have some Bread on my iPod. I don’t give a crap about whats “cool” to listen to. you know what don’t shove shit down our throats. Thanks.

• RuleMyWorld

Okay, imma go on a bit of a rant here.

its funny how you say miley cyrus but not selena gomez? even tho she is more autotuned, lol you make me laugh, stop hating, kay?

justin bieber is a product not a musician

I lik him but He is too self-confident .
    Justin you’re not a GOD or what . (:

He says he’s not Pop or R&B? I’m sorry Justin, I now realize your Children’s Music! Jeez if he’s not pop, I don’t know, was he cocky enough to invent his own music group too?

• omgitsjoejonas

he’s such a brat, it’s disgusting. i hate people like that.

• CJ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “good music” Oh wow.

I don’t call it good music. I call it mediocre, manufactured, mainstream pop that is forced down the throats of young girls which won’t even be properly remembered in ten years.
    If you want good music, try John Mayer, Joan Jett- artists that have made an impact on the industry and have music that’s different and empowering.

He thinks that he is THE BEST . -.-

I think his music is whatever. Not good not great nor fantastic, etc.
    Plus I bet he doesnt even write his own music.

• hottiegirl

I think his music is whatever. Not good not great nor fantastic, etc.
    Plus I bet he doesnt even write his own music
    doesnt matter if he writes his music or not , he sucks anyways

sometimes justiçn may be so arrogant
    is like… hey man I make good music i’m a great singer
    c’mon
    srry for my inglish not is my first language