• Moonbeam

LOL, AD had to remove the post and JustJaredJr had to remove the pictures. Team Biebomez trying to mop up. :D

Face it, Bieber stans, they are real.
    LOL well less a conspiracy , fact is you can not show a photo you do not own on a website. People own them and want paid for them. No mop up they don’t own the pics.

More likely all PR and people jumping at everything. I still have not seen any photo with a kiss. Where is it?

I’m pretty sure JustJared pays for the pictures.
    That means somebody asked/paid the agency/photog to retract the pictures, which then asked the outlets to remove them.

exactky.
    did i type this and totally forget about it?
    nope…not that stupid.
    whoever you are, my friend, read my mind.
    as for the “world important news…” kiss my ass, oceanup. you are a total ass kisser of selena gomez, which explains why you find this remotely important.
    does this change the fact that there’s a war between america and iraq? does this change america’s economy? does this change anything about the world except that gomez will be getting death threats? nope. bull.shit.

i dont like her… i want jaitlin or jussica or idk even with jasmine villegas was better. she’s pretty but she’s so annoying with her sweet girl act. call me jealous but i’ve stopped liking her since she stopped being friends with demi has nothing to do with justin.
    plus she seems to have changed him… the incident of the roses happened when he was with her and justin’s even stopped being friends with christian.
    ==============

how do you know he isnt friends with christian anymore?

Face it, Bieber stans, they are real
    —————–
    not surprised they’re trying to clean it up,it makes her look really bad.he’s underage and had his hand on her ass and she was all over him. if it were Miley people wouldnt say oh I’m so happy for her people would call her a pedophile freak!but I personally dont like selena or bieber so whatever,they’re both dishonest arrogant famewhores they deserve each other

• DieMannschaft

WORLD IMPORTANT NEWS! Are YOU happy for JELENA’s LOVE?

im only okay with this cuz it’s selenaa.. if that were miley or jasmine i’d freak out..
    but no, im not happy for jelenas “love” or whatever theyre calling it.. it probably a publicity stunt or somethingg..

• crah

lol but yes. <3

• lasttimearoundd

lmfao. sigh. do this ‘beliebers’ think justin would date them for sending death threats to someone his dating? dumb. i don’t think selena should get death threats thats wrong but shes probably just laughing at them seeing as most of the usernames sending her death threats are “mrsbieber435″ and they’re about 12-15 years old. cuties.

• Moonbeam

Face it, Bieber stans, they are real.

she doesnt look into him… i guess she is using him after all lol she is lucky and doesnt care..
    whats with all this “she deserves better” stuff? selena’s not that pretty, and she comes off as a fake girl. sorry selena stans.

• SelenaGomez4Ever

WORLD IMPORTANT NEWS! Are YOU happy for JELENA’s LOVE?

YESS I’m totally happy for them!!

justin looks good.

i think it just looks as if they’re kissing because of the angle that photo is taken.. like he’s like going to lay down or something and she’s just looking at something in the distance… like there is NOOOOOOOO proof that they kissed
    I’d still be happy if they were together so it’s not like I’m in denial about them or anything… there’s just no proof so nobody should be getting their knickers in a twist and sending death threats.

I totally agree with you! some beliebers are so hardcore that they get psycho over something that hasn’t even happened. I’d be quite frustrated if I was Selena, these fans are crazy & shouldn’t be threatening her.

still kinda weird, but i’ll support them.

WORLD IMPORTANT NEWS? no not really.

Moonbeam said:

Face it, Bieber stans, they are real.

They get exactly what they want, do nothing and have people talk. Selena gets her spot on the people’s choice award show because people know her name now, she should not be there. And Bieber gets seen as more than a 12 year old little boy, and a Vanity Fair Cover to promote he the new adult Bieber. Timing is everything.

• BieberFan

yay first to comment!!

Shes just tryin to get jazmine mad cuz jazmin was hangin with her EX
    Nick jonas

• bieberfan

i think there cute together!

oops they caught me (with the death threats) lmao. jk
    i’m glad selena is hating hate, that chick is overrated. i’ve hated her since a long time ago and everyone seemed to love her, at last someone agrees with me

I hate this couple! IF that’s what they are… Selena is way too much for Justin! Just saying

LOL

People think THIS is real?
    Look at him.

“World important news”? LOL. And no, ewww, they’re so disgusting together. I mean, come on… It just looks like Justin is molesting his babysitter. I love Selena, but sorry, this is something I can’t accept. I normally accept who my favorite celebrities date, but I strongly dislike Justin, so no… Haha. I’ll just wait for this to end. Everything smells PR over this.

i find it funny how everyone’s like “stop hating on selena” when selena stans are the ones hating on justin and saying selena can do better.

LOL

People think THIS is real?
    Look at him.
    ___________

HAHAHAHA, what is that an 8 year old and his mom?
    I see all PR, but could just be seriously sick stuff.

DID IT OCCUR TO ANY OF YOU HATERS THAT JUSTIN ALSO CHOSE SELENA. OMFG, get over it. they’re not gonna get married or anything.

HAHAHAHA, what is that an 8 year old and his mom?

you mean the black girl right? cuz selena looks 13

MissSmiley said:

So, she is a lesbian, after all.
    haha that is more believable

wow! i dont believe.

Random question: this is a dumb question but I just had to ask. Hope I don’t get any hate. Since its kinda been confirmed that they been dating (which is still hard to believe) and if they ever break up which will be soon(just kidding what side do you think Taylor Swift would be on :p???? Im not one of those jealous hater stans I just wanna know!!! :)

I’m pretty sure JustJared pays for the pictures.
    If they paid for them they would still be up. The agency they bought them from might not have owned the actual rights. We are taking big money for pics like these.

• Afterglow

This is like around the same time last year when Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez started “hanging out” again… just saying. you know, people have been saying for a while that Selena just dates guys to give them more publicity and exposure, and after denying it for as long as I have… I think I’m starting to believe them.

Taylor has her own fake bearding jobs to worry about, and why would she even care about Bieber, she is friends with Selena?

OMG World important news really What about world hunger the deaths and wars well i guess now i know whats really important (not)

hahahahhahahahaha
    World Important News.. lmfao.
    Just let them enjoy whatever they have xD
    +Selena looks hot in a bikini. :)

Afterglow said:

———————–
    Same, always gave her the benefit of the doubt. Then like Taylor Swift, it just keeps happening over and over and you have to say she is not the person some thought she was.

• Moonbeam

I’m pretty sure JustJared pays for the pictures.
    LOL, somebody (who has enough money) bought the originals out, and the agency/photog retracted them and the outlets don’t own any rights, they have to remove them per request.

I’m pretty sure JustJared pays for the pictures.
    You miss my point, when you buy photos for sites you sign a contract that gives a standard usage time frame, some 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, or a non ending time. People can not come and say take the pics down now if you bought the rights, just because the person that sold them gets a better offer.

• jeepauline

they’re cute.

copied wrong part for reply sorry moonbeam, but stock agencies have contracts with photographers also. the photographer can not find a better deal and renege either.

• BIEBERisLOVE

That should be me, holding your hand.
    That should be me, making you laugh.
    That should be me, this is so sad.
    That should be me, that should be me.

Moonbeam, not attacking you, I just disagree. I would believe your theory more if sites like TMZ still did not have the pics up. Not all sites have them taken down, BIG sites still have them up.

True!! She’s friends with Justin like they said a bunch of times but she’s closer to Selena. :)

• dina

omg no i am nto happyign about it, it is llaigle for her to date him, she is 18 and he is 16, so you peopele get a life and keep dreamign casue it will nto last i promise you that,a dn btw he was nto kssing her, their is a diffnace, hsi lips were nto even touchign her cheaks, the only time thye toched is when she was huging him adn he was tochign her butt she can go tot jail for doign whatever theya re doing, so hthri moms better say soemthign to them

Haha she looks like his babysitter ! :D
    I really love and admire Selena but she can do much better !!!!
    Taylor Launer would be PERFECT for her !
    Someone has to tell her, that Justin isn’t the right one !
    _____

He does look funny, PR or real it is very funny.

• Moonbeam

I’m pretty sure JustJared pays for the pictures.
    You’re wrong. If the agency wants to retract the photos there’s nothing you can do.

Withdrawal. Upon notice from Getty Images, or upon Licensee’s knowledge that any Licensed Material may be subject to a claim of infringement of another’s right for which Getty Images may be liable, Getty Images may require Licensee to immediately and at its own expense (i) stop using the Licensed Material; (ii) delete or remove the Licensed Material from its premises, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical); and (iii) ensure that its clients do likewise. Getty Images shall provide Licensee with comparable Licensed Material (which comparability will be determined by Getty Images in its reasonable commercial judgment) free of charge, but subject to the other terms and conditions of this Agreement.

• wavy

jemi fans i swear they’re so annoying >:( well not all but the obsessed ones..trying to get timbaland to collab with joe and demi hell no i dont want that its either joe or demi (i prefer demi)

• Marine

Eis que eu digo: porra que merda!

Exactly Moonbeam …”subject to a claim of infringement of another’s right for which Getty Images may be liable”. They never owned them to sell.

They were taken down so the agency does not get sued for selling what they don’t legally own.

That was my exact point.

TMZ still has them up, they bought from the owner.

SELENA’s A PEADOPHILE
    dating a minor when she’s over 18

sucks

C’mon guys . If you are a true fan , you would support Jelena , instead of be unhappy for their relansionship . What matters is if Selena and Justin are happy :]

• Moonbeam

That was my exact point.

TMZ still has them up, they bought from the owner.
    The point was the agency/photog (e.g. getty) owns the photos, and the Licensee (e.g. just jared) will never know if there was a copyright infringement, they just have to remove the stuff.
    But whatever.

Moonbeam said:

I’m pretty sure JustJared pays for the pictures.

JustJared doesn’t pay for most the images on his site but steals them from others and slaps that shitatious yellow border and logo them not unlike his fairie brother Perez.

———————

To give them more publicity,herself or both,whatever the case,she’s a part of it.

• lalalaloovee

so true

• Marie

YEAHHH. SHE IS SUCH A PEDOFILE

• MissSmiley

So, she is a lesbian, after all.

your single because you fall for people on the covers of magazine

I wish i could remember my password for OU i hate being an anon.

• Janonymous.

Actually, she can’t go to jail. There are different laws for once a person turns 16, they can date people over 18. But nice try, crazy. And you are just jealous because it “ruined your dream of marrying him”. Guess what? HE DOES NOT KNOW YOU EXIST. If you really “loved” Justin, you would be happy that he is happy. Selena is not a cougar and she will not go to jail. GTF OVER IT. You are obviously not a real fan since you would rather Justin be with you than actually be happy with someone HE likes.

Instead of Jelena, it should be “Selustin” :P

• mileycyrusrocks2011

who cares? -_-

no matter what name the give them whether its jelena or sulustin its always gonna sound like an std

who cares? -_-
    —————
    MTE.I sure don’t.

Instead of Jelena, it should be “Selustin” :P
    It should be pedophilia.

• iRMA

I’m happy for their relationship!
    If all for your guys love Justin then why don’t you just be happy for him.
    Just a little reminder that you with Justin is a one in a millon chance.
    JELENA FOREVER!
    I’m not a Justin or Selena fan.

I’m happy for their relationship!
    If all for your guys love Justin then why don’t you just be happy for him.
    Just a little reminder that you with Justin is a one in a millon chance.
    JELENA FOREVER!
    I’m not a Justin or Selena fan.
    —————–
    jelena forever? how about jelena until one or both of them decides they no longer want it? don’t be immature.

yes, i am ((((((((:

I can’t take Bieber/Selena/Jelena haters death threats seriously.

omg!!! finally!!!! u took the words right out of my mouth holy crap thankyou!!!! ur amazing!!! wow!!! lol im wierd srry but ur soo rite if they were rlly his fans they would be happy for him that he has sum1 with him aww they r soo cute!! lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA IS THIS A JOKE?
    SELENA GOMEZ WITH JUSTIN BIEBER? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA,
    ADVICE FOR SELENA: DONT HAVE SEX WITH HIM BECAUSE YOU ARE 18 AND HE IS 16 AND YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR THAT.
    JUST SAYING
    AND NOW I WILL CONTINUE
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

• hottiegirl

jake ans rose = selena and justin hahaha

• hottiegirl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA IS THIS A JOKE?
    JUST SAYING
    AND NOW I WILL CONTINUE
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
    —————
    i guess if she loves him ( true love) she will wait till he turns 18 and she will be 20
    funny right !!! the girl is waiting 4 a guy to get legal :P:P , in my days the guy usuallly wait for his love , its not a rule but most of the times cuz usually girls looks to someone who’s older not younger BUT ITS 2011 EVERYTHING CHANGES like she says in her song :D:P

it seems like shes using him for fame. i like him better with jasmine

• CookieYumm

She is fucking older then him . This is just wrong & this is even legal ?

Rude Much!
    Just Saying FOREVER to cheer them on!

i think they look really cute together:) aww(L)

• mikiimol

yes! love them togeter, they make such a cute couple & i’m happy for selena. and to all those BEATCHES, STOP HATING SELENA FOR THAT!

• Lupo

Why are there dumbasses trying to say there is nothing unusual about tall, leggy, modelish looking 18-year old girl hooking up with a small underdeveloped 16-year old boy.

Selena Cougar-Gomez’s Disney PR machine tipped off paparazzi to the St Lucia Hotel Hoedown.

Selena pretty much screwed Biebil on the balcony for a staged photo-op, then with Bieblo’s hand on her ass went inside for seconds.

This is the closest thing to a Disney Sex Tape (and a staged one at that) only in pictures.

i’m wondering why does selena seem unhappy at the pictures? like she is about to cry …

• Lupo

you would cry too if you had Biebor’s hand up your ass

I would like to all ‘stars’ dead . :S

Ewwwwwwwwww

dont like this couple

justin bieber is probably promoting all that shit he’s got and he’ll have a big massive story in a magazine about his selena love right before his movie releases just like he did for his acoustic cd he did that interview about jasmine villegas

because selena is not a famewhore.. LOL

have you seen how much shit justin bieber has released in one year

• TeamStelena

Are u guys normal? You call Sel a pedofile?? So what if she’s 18? It’s completely normal for a girl to have a younger bf. And she doesn’t look older than him at all. If they really like eachother, they should be together. I don’t like Justin and I adore Selena. And if she likes him, I’m fine with their relationship. :)

• kaboomgirl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HATE JUSTIN!!!!11

• LetsJumpTheSun

They are adorable but im not used to see them like that haha.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

SMFH

• krystinajonas

i really dont give a flying shit that they are dating. if selena is happy, im cool with ittt.

• krystinajonas

oh i forgot to add : people who are sending death threats REALLY nee to stfu. they can dream all the fuck they want but they wont end up with justin bieber and i hope they know that

If they were dating I think it would be illegal because she’s 18 and he’s 16

• hihihihihihihihi

Is there a picture that shows them ACTUALLY kissing? It kinda makes me think Oceanup is just over exaggerating this. I’m not gonna believe they kissed until I actually see a picture of their lips compressed together xD

• Ashtonndawn

Um Didn’t she say he was like a brother? I’m so confused. -.- She’s going to get so much shit for saying that. Famewhore.

YES. Please keep posting about them instead of Jashley! I am SO sick of that couple!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooo cute!!!!!! :D and to all those bieber obsessive fans shut up!!!! dont be all like omg hes mine wtf i hate selena!!!! geesh ike wtf!! hes a guy hes gunna date!!! and btw if ur rlly his fan u would be happy for him not mad at him! sm to all u selena fans be happy for her!

• KBsuckers

my icon says it all.

imagine everyone commenting on your relationship … its not up to anyone here to decide if it is right or wrong it’ll be their friends and family they’ll listen to not 15 year olds who either want to be selena and ‘love’ her or hate selena with a fiery passion

noo miley sed he ws like a brother selena sed he ws a rlly good frend

it’s funny how you guys freak out. dear beliebers, don’t you understand he’s happy? don’t you want your idol to be happy? if it’s like this, you’re not his fans.

• KBsuckers

im not a fan of his but really im happy for them…they seem to really like each other.

oo believe it its all real ha ha!!

they are cute together ..
    but i don’t understand Selena. Uhh. how could she date her “brother” LOL.
    Plus, she’s to old for him, no ?

thats illegal hahahahahhaa
    pedophile. thats sad. and yeah you cant have sex with him or you will go to jail, and we all know that a coupple cant be without having sex so I give this relation a mounth.
    Now I hate you Selena

thats illegal hahahahahhaa
    Now I hate you Selena

• KBsuckers

no no sweetie…it can only be illegal if he’s younger than 16 go look it up or go back to school.

• SofíaYasmín

Seriously Selena? do you come from Nick J. and Taylor Lautner to this?

Whatever.

Its not real

Death threats are so fucking dumb
    you beliebers need to realize he doesnt want you and you never will unless you get famous in short period time it most likely will not happen
    get your heads out of bieber’s ass
    and Im not a fan of either bieber or selena
    they can have each other for all I care

• KBsuckers

says who?

• Jelena FOREVER

come on! all the haters please come back to earth he never will date you! and they are the MOST BEAUTIFUL couplee..

• iSarcasticING

I really dislike Selena now..

1. she is not supporting or even talking about Demi who is in rehab right now and could you some support.

2. It seems like everyday she’s turning into more of a bitch hungry for fame, instead of being the old Selena who had a BRAIN and didn’t say stupid glittery junk all the time.

personally i dont care about thier love life. im not obsessed with them but i do like them i dont cre who they date i just think selena doesnt deserve any hate cuz she is LEGIT the most sweetest person ever next to taylor swift

ummm no this is not cool she is way older then him !

• Crystle

Weird, I was listening to Latin Girl right when I saw this..

• Eryn

That picture isn’t real…

Maybe but if you look better it’s like he’s reaching down for something and she turned her head away so that makes them look as they were about to kiss…

i hate her =P

• krystinajonas

Jan 4, 2011 @ 08:56 am
    PEDOFILE. PEDOFILE. DUDE! SHE IS 18 AND HE IS 16, IS THAT A JOKE? COMMON!
    SHE IS SUCH A PEDOFILE. AND THEY LOOK HORRIBLE TOGETHER. SERIOUSLY, I DONT LIKE THAT. I WILL STOP HEARING BOTH OF THEIR MUSIC,THEY KILLED MY DREAM TO MARRY HIM. AT LEAST JUSTIN YOU SHOULD LET US DREAM…
    I HATE YOU SELENA MARIE GOMEZ. PEDOFILE. OOH AND IF YOU AND JUSTIN HAVE SEX YOU CAN GO TO JAIL. GOOD TO KNOW HUH? BYE PEDOFILE.

learn how to spell pedophile. then you can talk shit

i no
    i would rathe have her with nickjonas they look way better together

I definitely don’t like Jelena !
    Sry but Selena could have every boy and she
    Took Justin ?!
    From Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner to
    Justin ?!
    Oh c’mon Selena !
    But I guess it won’t last !
    I love Selena. I don’t like Justin. I don’t like Jelena. Deal with it.

• luvcookies97

i think people should just calm their tits about this whole “Jelena” thing. Be rational, you’re probably never gonna meet Bieber let alone fall in love with him. If you’re a true belieber, you would be happy for Justin. He’s found his significant other, and he deserves to be happy too.

• LazyMMMidontfeellikesigningin

iKneww ‘ iht !
    All i’M waitinqq furr ‘ now ihss dha Demii sextapee !

• Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not t

Ho

• Felicity

fuckingg hell, she isn’t a pedophilee. Stupid bitches

???? ???<3

• JBLatinGirl

I Really Love Jelena…

They’re cute!

you guys can’t even spell pedophile correctly…

• BelieveMe

Taylor Lautner to Nick Jonas to Justin Bieber?

Speaking of Taylor and Nick…Do she still hang out with them??

• bryanna

i think justin and selena make a really cute couple

• bryanna

i think justin and selena make a really cute couple

no coment

no am not happy about jelena >.<

• seljus
  • iJELENA ;)

i’d ship JELENA :)
    All people that think its disgusting,why are u commmenting like go get a life.
    Pathetic assholes -____________-

thats illegal.

• who gives a s***t

I DOONN’TT CAARE!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR GOODNESS SAKE…BLAH!!! =p

• Lupo

yeah it’s p disgusting looking at a 16-year-old boy (who has the body of a 12-year-old girl) gettin his child sex on.

• Anonimous

IM HAPPY FOR THEM (:
    They look so cute together
    I Knew that one day this would happen!
    LATIN SONG justin bieber made it for selena!
    I Thought it was for Jasmine Villegas because she is latin too!

Latin Girl Not Latin Song!

those of you, who think its wrong and are like crying at homee. your all fucking neeks. why are you crititising for fucks sake get over yourselves. Thing is if you were Selena you would get so annoyed and upset if people were sending you death threats and stuff, its not her fault he likes her, is it. If it was you I don’t think you would be complaining.Do you want him to be single forever, come on, someone as hot as Justin Bieber, twats.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

WORLD IMPORTANT NEWS! Are YOU happy for JELENA’s LOVE?

I agree.

• JoeHoe15

ADORABLE. :))

lol, they are a pedo couple~

awww…jelena cute couple

realy they are

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww….. cute couple

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww….. cute couple

• Becca

Sorry I am a really big fan of Selena Gomez but how is Justin and Selena kissing World Important News? This world we’re living in…….wow, just wow.

WORLD IMPORTANT NEWS! rotfl! He looks like a 10 yr old!! Selena looks so stupid kissing him!!

wavy said:

Leave Jemi fans alone.

• Cesi.

suckit said:

LMAO xD and yes.cutest pedo couple EVER!

^win. xD

Justin & Selena pics were removed from AD &JJJ. Here they are: http://img270.imagevenue.com/galshow.php?gal=gallery_1294064537533_387lo

i no cuz they look cute!!!!!

• JelenaFan:)

I honestly think they look cute together. If they want to be with eachother then let them. Geesh, it’s there life. Don’t hate on Selena if she loves him.. xD I mean.. we should be happy for them. :]

#PEDOSELENA

I´m happy for them and so should everyone who support love be.
    who said anything about love really? wow! That’s what I hate. As soon as people are seen together some idiots already have them madly in love.

• WhoCares

I´m happy for them and so should everyone who support love be.

Miley fav’d Overboard with Justin! I guess she loves justin now! Stupid Niley Fans!!

She also favorited Before the Storm with Nick, soooo…

18 and 16 is not a bad age difference.
    Calm down beliebers. They don’t give a fuck. Let them be happy, bitches.

Selena looks like an idiot! Shes 18 dating a 16 yr old she usually calls her little brother! Its gross!

Nick Jonas is probably Lmao! I like him and Sam and hated Nelena tbh.

because he looks 12, she is pathetic for dating him and is even more pathetic if it is just PR.

selena looks 13… lol. and i actually like selena.

dressing and acting like an old woman doesnt hide the fact she looks 13.

• xxbehappyxx

WORLD IMPORTANT NEWS! Are YOU happy for JELENA’s LOVE?

LMAO

• cris

First : Nick Jonas
    Second: Taylor Lautner
    Third: Justin Bieber

Time?: 1 week
    Why?: FAME???
    ANSWER: EXACTLY!

That’s all I’m saying =)

• Lupo

Look at the physical size difference between Biebomez. Selena probably has a bigger dick (she does)

Selena is heading down the same paparazzi path blazed by Spears and Lohan

• MileyIsASkank

SUCKIT suckit

• suckit

WORLD IMPORTANT NEWS! Are YOU happy for JELENA’s LOVE?

LMAO xD and yes.cutest pedo couple EVER!

well i was hoping that nelena would get back together and dont wan jelena nick and selena look so cute together but i hate justin ni offence

• Wonderland

Oh get over it people. Age is just a number, and selena looks like a little munchkin anyway, she’s adorable, and personally I think she looks younger than justin.

Wonderland said:

crack kills

• cris

oH I forgot it!

About the “couple”.., For me it’s a nice brothers couple , right Selena? Cause you said that you were like her big sister.. WE SEEEE!!
    I wouldn’t do this with a brother

oh you dumb little girls n gay boys

i just hope she doesn’t end up like her namesake

• Lupo

You are on a gossip site not world-important-news site.

Everything Disney Starlets do is done on purpose for publicity.

Disney has become the “Pimp Your Daughter” channel. The parents/pimps call photogs and tell them where their daughters/hos are going to be and when to get there.

Selena Cougar-Gomez is sucking Biebil’s pp for publicity pure and simple.

“Real Talk”

• Lupo

also there sure a lot of prominent websites taking down not only the photos but the entire stories.

• Ranii

WORLD IMPORTANT NEWS!

LOL

• Wonderland

No Most Selena fans think she is pathetic for dating him,
    why is she pathetic for dating a guy that seems to really like her?
    THANK you anon. he’s absolutely smitten. why can’t people get used to that?

• MusicInMyAss

I love this couple! & dejen de decir pelotudeses sobre ellos. Pueden hacer lo que quieran con su vida :]

• Wonderland

noice .

They look cute together but they’re not compatible. But if they’re really dating then I’m alright. I love them both.

Dude, I bet she kissed, Nick freaking Jerry Jonas. UGH, she could keep that beaver kid. MUAHAHA

No Most Selena fans think she is pathetic for dating him,
    why is she pathetic for dating a guy that seems to really like her?
    THANK you anon. he’s absolutely smitten. why can’t people get used to that?———————— Cause she’s 18 and an Adult and Justin is a Scrawny 16 yr old kid who weighns less than her and is shorter than her! He looks 14 at best!!

• WhoCares

It doesn´t matter if they just are friends or more because it not our concern. If it´s love I support it and if it´s just friendship I still support them. To all the haters out there I just wanted to say that I´m not a fan of Justin Bieber I´m just mature enough to not hate him or his music. How can you hate him? I mean come on he hasn´t killed anyone has he? No. You see my point?

• Hibz.

“That should be me” < Lol, get a grip.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

this post is own by anons.

• Lupo

To the bieblers who say “who cares if they are happy” websites are not only removing the “copyrighted” images but scrubbing their sites of the story.

This is a unmitigated PR disaster for Selena “Cougar” Gomez.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

If they like eachother that is cool for me. I could not careless but i understand the beliebers pain. XD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

How can you be a cougar when you are fucking 18 and your boyfriend is about ot turn 17. =.= 1 year and a half apart does not make you a cougar. SMH.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Im all alone when tracestan and hithere arent here. SMH.

no comment

• Gearsarealwaysturning

@wonderland who is that in your icon? looks like selena but im almost sure is not her.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lollololololol

• The Leaker in Action

There is more to come in the next weeks!!
    She will show her true colours!
    Trust me !!

this is not world important news! world important news is the 3000 birds tht dropped dead and fell to the fround from the sky in alaska. i think its funny how people are in denial about bieber and selena… they r soo a couple and no its not for pr bcuz they tried to hide it… their on a yacht in the middle of the carribean not making out in a car in los angeles… mayb selena stopped being friends with demi bcuz selena didnt want to be around the drama tht goes with being around demi…

I’m happy but she could have had a better deal than him. But as long as it works out for her…

• Janonymous.

Of course, we are all jealous. But if you are a true fan, you should be supportive of him. If they make eachother happy, what’s the big deal? I’m happy if Justin is happy. I support him and his happiness and as fans, you should too.

i love how miley favourites before the storm post has a lot more comments that those two from justin and selena. powned!

and now let the hate begin. selena will got like a milion death treats. beliebers are so pathetic and they’re like 12 years old. but yeah, he will be your man if you destroy selena. NOT! hahahaa

• Janonymous.

Cougar? She is only two years older! A cougar is someone who is like ten years older. No one gives a damn that Ashton Kutcher is dating Demi Moore, who is like 10+ years older. Obviously if this was “soo bad for ‘cougar’ Selena” then she wouldn’t be dating him. But she is, so it doesn’t sem like much of a problem to her or Justin and Selena’s parents. She is not a cougar, and don’t hate her because Justin likes her. Deal with it.

exactly. thank you!

• Lupo

Yeah nobody is jealous. Everyone is “WTF” with a little “eww child love” thrown in.

Selena “Cougar” Gomez went from Nick Jonas to Taylor Lautner to Biebor and it’s all for attention.

• BabyYoureAFirework

LMFAO DIS BITCH IS CRAZY http://twitter.com/liviabieber16

LMFAO DIS BITCH IS CRAZY http://twitter.com/liviabieber16

lol at her writing it in like 10000 different languages

I love it!! they make a beautiful couplee..!? I love justin’s smile, and if he is happy.. Im happy+ i love selena too, so im super excited 4 both!!

• Lupo

There are huge differences between adults in their late 20s and 30s dating and teenagers.

Furthermore there are huge differences between the maturity levels of female teens who tend to mature faster than teen males. This is why it is somewhat the norm for teen girls to “date” older guys.

Selena and her people called the pappazzi and then basically screwed Biebor on a balcony and it was all for publicity.

haha I didn’t even make the connection until someone here mentioned it…

Selena and Nick dated. Justin and Jasmine dated.
    Now Nick is working closely with Jasmine…
    and Selena is dating Justin….

The whole incestuous Disney circle makes me smile sometimes… And no I am not saying Nick is dating Jasmine, so don’t go insane on me. Just the timing is funny of it all. :)

• caro0 cro0ssa

no, i’m not happy for Jelena’s love, i’m disapointed, but i still LOVE Justin Bieber, i’m ok with their love as long as it’s real, and i’m talking about Selena i hope she love’s Justin for real, if not the poor guy will end up disapointed, and if that happens, Selena will be the one endindg disapointed, i just REALLY care for Justin, i’m not happy for Jelena, but i support them, i want Justin to be happy, since he looks happy with Selena, then i support them, i just LOVE to see a big smile on his face ALWAYS!

And seriously… death threats for Selena? I’m sure Justin will fall madly in love with those teenies who are threatening to kill his girlfriend… VERY impressive… *snicker*

I LOVE JELENA!

NOOOO! never. she is too old for him. they’re an ugly couple

dopple post ?!
    I still don’t like Jelena !
    I love Selena. I don’t like Justin. I don’t like Jelena. Deal with it.

• Lupo

I’m almost certain those who are pointing out the age gap not are “belibers” but the “WTF” crew.

I’m we mean are talking about a 16-year-old boy who looks like a lesbian here. A boy everyone seems to laugh at. Because he looks like Ellen Degeneres.

Hope this aids you.

• DavidArchiefan

Good for them

• DavidArchiefan

I feel bad for Selena.She is getting death threats

I got it in the ass !

selena gomez looks so depressed in all those pictures

• cris

No, I’m NOT

• NienkeJonas

I love Selena, Justin not really but if they are happy together, LET THEM BE! and don’t wright threats to her! that’s just pathetic.
    That’s my opinion.

Where the fuck is the kiss. What a ripoff. In that sequence she stands up and moves behind him. I thought they actually had something.

• Lupo

Selena is getting death threats from twelve year olds on twitter for a staged photo-op boohoo

Yup, I’ll ship them!

I think it’s odd

I’m happy because I’m MATURE and I can accept that couple :)

• _liesyoutold

WORLD IMPORTANT NEWS!

Oh OU -.-
    well, sure. I’m happy for Selena if she’s really in love with him but she can totally do better.

Beiber Fans are sad, seriously they are 1 1/2 years apart get over it. She is in no means a cougar It would be different if there was like 10 years age gap but there isn’t. If he’s happy his fans should just be happy for him instead of sending Selena hate mail. Thats only gonna show justin what crazy obsessed fans he has. Good luck to all of you who thought you have a slim chance at dating him… cause if your sending hate mail i think your slim chance has now disappeared.

• xSweetCandyxx

Yes they are so cute <333

• Chelsea-Rose

As long as I don’t have to see it.

Opps misspelled Bieber, just goes to show how much i care for the kid… Haha

PEDOFILE. PEDOFILE. DUDE! SHE IS 18 AND HE IS 16, IS THAT A JOKE? COMMON!

• Kayla

Thats EXACTLY what Im thinking about this relationnn. Hate them now.

theyre so adorable:) love thiss!

Them dating, how does it affect you? For those with the negative comments… Seriously let them be! You can totally tell he really likes her and he has for awhile, is it wrong that she’s giving the guy a chance. Geez!!

if they kissed they would have showed a KISS nawt a ‘lean in’ to a kiss.

• summer

I don’t like so much Justin Bieber,,, But I really love how they see together, please, crazy fans, get over it!!! He never will look all of you! D:

JELENA’s TEAM!
    :D

• PnF Fangirl

Ok… I am not really that upset…. You all know you don’t REALLY have a big chance with Justin Bieber. I know for a fact that I have NO CHANCE myself. I am not saying that YOU have NO CHANCE. You might have a chance. But.. Justin should be able to date who he wants. You shouldn’t start a big war over a star you probably don’t have a chance with.. By the way don’t think that I am mean and plz don’t be mad, but I am just saying that you shouldn’t get worked up over a star you love dating another star… seriously…

No Most Selena fans think she is pathetic for dating him, even if not real and just PR that is just as pathetic.

• Emma

eeew,what’s wrong with that Disney stars?

No Most Selena fans think she is pathetic for dating him,
    why is she pathetic for dating a guy that seems to really like her?

selena gets all the hate and she should get it. not by justin fans but by fans of hers that thought she grew up a bit and that she was not some ridiculous 14 year old girl anymore.

No Most Selena fans think she is pathetic for dating him,
    why is she pathetic for dating a guy that seems to really like her?

I’m ok with them but why can’t they just admit it and say stuff like we’re just friends even if its quite obvious. Aren’t you supposed to be proud to be with someone you like…or even love. But I guess the fans should also respect them with their decisions. I wonder what they’re going to say about this.

Haha she looks like his babysitter ! :D
    I really love and admire Selena but she can do much better !!!!
    Taylor Launer would be PERFECT for her !
    Someone has to tell her, that Justin isn’t the right one !

….

Tttt

• molly

wow, death threats? you guys are insane! FREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS:/

Haha she looks like his babysitter ! :D
    I really love and admire Selena but she can do much better !!!!
    Taylor Launer would be PERFECT for her !
    Someone has to tell her, that Justin isn’t the right one !

I don’t get the admire her part, she comes across as a big loser who will do anything to get more famous. This IS the funniest pic I think I have ever seen. She is just sad.

I don’t like Justin…or his fans, but if Selena’s happy I’m fine with it. I feel bad for Selena though. Justin Bieber fans are phycos. :/