Miley Cyrus Facebook Flawless Pictures

flawlessrare-38

• idkMyBFFjill

That’s one of her producers.

• iSarcasticING

I like that although Miley is drinking and did Salvia, she still looks normal and is keeping her life on track. (:

AWEEE I WISH SHE WAS WITH NICK THOUGH!!!!!! I WISH I WAS THAT GORGOUS HOE!

inhumancreation said:

Hi I’m Bob and I’m a sex addict.
    stop it . yr turning me on

daydreamer did you get the add on to see pictures?

• SpanishLullaby

She looks pretty.

• inhumancreation

Now I’m bob.

idkmybffjill
    LOL At your icon.
    I’m still trying to fathom that they’re together. What an unlikely couple haha

• inhumancreation

stop it . yr turning me on

That’s the idea.. being the sex addict I am and all

• ohmimiley

She’s wearing a nice shade of slut.

——————————————–
    YOU HOE!!! YOU NEED TO STOP JUDGING. JUST STOP K??? YOU ARE ACTIONG LIKE A HOE.

She looks pretty
    Hey is your username referring to the A Fine Frenzy song “Almost Lover”? Just curious xD

• w

I’ve been listening to the WOMH remix on repeat. So much better than the original.

• ohmimiley

Tell me again why OU allowed anons again?

• Voice of reason

Hmm, Interesting pose, where’s ‘Smiley Miley’ these days?

• inhumancreation

Did anyone see the Big Fat Quiz Of The Year 2010 yesterday? if anyone here knows what that is even..

She’s wearing a nice shade of slut
    ——————————————–
    YOU HOE. NEVA CALL MA MILEY A SLUT. YOU HOE.

• mels

Drunky drunky drunk drunk weeeee

• iSarcasticING

w said:

I’ve beeb listening to the WOMH remix on repeat. So much better than the original.

__

can you give me the link?

stop it . yr turning me on

That’s the idea.. being the sex addict I am and all

• iSarcasticING

i love What’s My Name? (: best song from Rihanna

• ohmimiley

YOU HOE. NEVA CALL MA MILEY A SLUT. YOU HOE

Get a dictionary.

i can’t tell if the girl taking pics with miley is young or old, mmh.

• mels

I likey her jacket/blazer thingy in the first pic…and the sweater in the others!! Cute! And she looks gorgeous in the dark picture

Love your icon, spikeee <3

• Moonbeam

i can’t tell if the girl taking pics with miley is young or old, mmh.
    Around the age of Miley’s mother.

• Me

wooow and you need to calm down dude! :P

• Daydreamer…..

Well, I mean…I still love her! Lol I didn’t mean “same here” cause she’s blah for me now…I mean cause I ADORED her and Justin! lol She was so happy then!!!

Everyone called him a pedo but I think he was really good for her!
    She was all bubbly and happy hehe

• SpanishLullaby

She looks pretty
    Why yes, yes it is! Thanks for noticing <3

• inhumancreation

She’s wearing a nice shade of slut.

If you’re gonna insult someone at least come up with your own witty insult rather than using one that’s been said over and over and over again. Fuck, even facebook pages liked it.

• Jonas88

yeah it was awesome I love Jimmy carr lol

• juicebx

are yall forreal with this slut shaming ?

• iSarcasticING

i think she looks good. sure the skirts a little short, but it’s not like she’s rocking the leotard (hope i spelled that right).
    ——————————————–

ya, so i don’t know who’s in your Icon, but i can’t stop staring :D

• idkMyBFFjill

iSarcasticING said:

=======================
    MR AWESOME ICON :D

• Daydreamer…..

Hmm, Interesting pose, where’s ‘Smiley Miley’ these days?

I liked her so much at one point, now it’s just blah for me. :/
    I think she was dating Gaston around the time I liked her xD haha
    Oh well. Idk, sometimes she seems unhappy.

I never really liked her, still don’t get the appeal. But, you’re right about the Gaston thing, she was a different person back then, I guess.
    She has her moments for me, lol But most of the time, like I said, she just doesn’t do anything for me. And she was!

inhumancreation said:

She’s wearing a nice shade of slut.

HA . Mte

• iSarcasticING

inhumancreation said:

She’s wearing a nice shade of slut.

THIS

• idkMyBFFjill

@juicebx who’s in your icon, i forget where ive seen him

SIGH. ONLY NICK CAN SAVE HER!!!! SOOO TRUE OCEANUP THATS MY FAV QUOTE I LUV YA OCEANUP EVEN THOUGH SOME PEOPLE HERE CAN BE HOES!!!

She looks pretty
    Why yes, yes it is! Thanks for noticing <3
    I knew it!
    And no problemo <3 I’m kinda A Fine Frenzy stan. lmao

Soemthing about Antonina bugs me.

• ohmimiley

Holy crap. What does it mean when there are like red “vines” all over your eye?

juicebx said:

Richer then you , cute , amazing legs , not a slut , etc etc
    ….

ya, so i don’t know who’s in your Icon, but i can’t stop staring :D
    lols its Simon from the show misfits :) http://tinypic.com/r/35hlmag/7

I Wonder what Miley is doing now right now, at this very second, mmmmhhh.

• iSarcasticING

idkMyBFFjill said:

iSarcasticING said:

=======================
    MR AWESOME ICON :D

__

i love this icon. :D and lol at yours “pedobear approved”

Everyone called him a pedo but I think he was really good for her!
    She was all bubbly and happy hehe
    I don’t believe they were at all serious. I think it was just a good time in her life with other things,not so much him exactly.

• mels

• juicebx

I was gonna use that as my icon actually but I thought OU’s can be quite innocent.. hahahaha
    lmao me 2 ! So many prudes here tho tbh

——————————————–
    YOU DIDNT PUT YOUR I IN A CAPITAL YOU HOE.

ello

• Voice of reason

Hmm, Interesting pose, where’s ‘Smiley Miley’ these days?

I liked her so much at one point, now it’s just blah for me. :/
    I think she was dating Gaston around the time I liked her xD haha
    Oh well. Idk, sometimes she seems unhappy.

lmao me 2 ! So many prudes here tho tbh

that icon is allowed. i saw OU have an icon with mileys ass shaking

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Jan 4, 2011 @ 05:40 pm
    sexonfire said:
    who’s that one with miley in da sec. pic ?!! she looks like member of adamz family
    ( the mother tall ugly one :P)
    Actually, it’s the same woman in all the pics. :)
    Her name is Antonina Armato, and she co-writes some songs with Miley and she is part of the Rock Mafia group. Also, she is the mother of Miley’s ex… I don’t know what Strugles :P
    Tom, maybe… or Tim. I don’t know. OH! Tomas Strugles :P

• milenator

facebook? what facebook
    does she have a personal one LOL
    or is it probably from a friend’s
    she looks fierce in the main pic :)

• mileynap

you know guys ur such a little immature bitches , look at the way u guys talk and the way u link pictures u guys have no moral and no mind u should watch ur comment and behaive ur selves …..

Miley has Facebook????

I GOT MILEY’S CELL PHONE NUMBER!! SHE WILL PROB CHANGE IT VERY FAST OR SOON BECAUSE I EVEN KEEP CALLING! 7178081495 COMMENT ON HERE IF SHE PICKS UP!!!

• Britini95

I wish Miley would take more pictures like the ones she took with here! A nice facial expression. Non of that over the top trying to be sexy duckey-lips stuff.But she’s making that face in the last picture where they are standing. Quite refeshing, it shows what a pretty face she actually has :)

Are these pictures from her facebook? If they are can someone please give me the link to it? I love her jacket on the first picture and she looks pretty on the dark one.

• AliBoulala
  • marinawashiski

haha thanks

• CupcakesBBYx

she looks pretty <3

• sexonfire

i didnt lsn t miley’s songs for 2 month maybe 3
    now i played all her songs , my room mate were like enough iam sick of that …
    hahah i love her and she looks soo pretty

• SellyismygirlCrush

Jan 4, 2011 @ 05:06 pm
    ohmimiley said:

This comment be true-

Miley dares to do what she wants to do. Sings what she wants to sing. Unlike Selena who sings for 12 year old children.

(I don’t hate Selena, just I don’t like her music)
    ….

Is wrong that Selena isn’t in a rush to grow up and doesn’t wanna disappoint her fans?.
    Either way i don’t agree, Selena def has young fan base but with her music I’m sure alot of people dig it at any age, i do and I’m 20.

___

Couldnt of said it better myself anon. :)

• marinawashiski

haha how old are you?

• BangThatDrum

Trust me she is :) for ex. go to http://www.lovemiley.org and go to their gallery you’ll see the newest :) on set :)

Cute! I like the little sweater thing she has on haha
    ________
    Yeah me too :D I hope to see some new onces again soon :) I can’t help but adore her look lately :)

YOU HOE!!!!! WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO GET ANTIHER CAP LOCK?????

__

would you stop stalking my comments
    ———————————————
    YOU HOE!!!! YOU FORGOT THE QUESTION MARK!!!! U SILLY GURLLLLL YOU HOE:)

ohmimiley said:

This comment be true-

(I don’t hate Selena, just I don’t like her music)
    IA so much !

• SpanishLullaby

I knew it!
    And no problemo <3 I’m kinda A Fine Frenzy stan. lmao

Hahaha. I’ve never really heard any other than Near To You and Almost Lover.

Near to you is so sad, actually most of their songs are esp. “Swan Song” Ugh it’s tragic.
    Anywho, you should check out more of their music, I think you’d like it since you liked the ones you heard.

I’ll take that into consideration… kidding. I’m listen to them now. Hahah. I look that one up too :)

• iSarcasticING

She doesn’t look drunk, you guys overreact a lot.

__

i totally agree. >.> everyone on here likes to start drama out of nothing.

Jan 4, 2011 @ 04:59 pm

THERE EYES\NILEYS EYES!!
    I JUIST REALIZED BLUE ALWAYS GOSSSS WITH BROWN AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?
    My oh my.
    ———————————-
    YES YES YES!!! MY OH MY NILEYS EYESSSSS SOOO DAMM CUTE!!!!

marinawashiski said:

She doesn’t look drunk, you guys overreact a lot.
    ikr & miley looks stunning in yr icon

• mileycrush

my face when i found out that jelena was on… lol DX

• TraceSTAN

BangThatDrum said:

Hey Bang, and yes you are right.
    ________

TRACE!!! :D!! OMG hru?

Doing great thanks. Love the old icon back. How were the holidays, haven’t seen you in while?
    _____
    My holidays where great :) yeah I kicked it at home a bit hehe :) I layed off on the internet and aaah must admit it felt darn good! How were yours?:D

Much the same, around the house mainly, but they were great.

• wavy

ohmimiley said:

This comment be true-

(I don’t hate Selena, just I don’t like her music)
    ….

• mels

my face when i found out that jelena was on… lol DX

Were you stuck in a tornado when you found out!?

• BangThatDrum

Much the same, around the house mainly, but they were great.
    ______

I am so glad to hear that :) but urgh it’s already 2am here :( must get sleep :( nice talking to you again :)!

ohmimiley said:

This comment be true-

(I don’t hate Selena, just I don’t like her music
    ————————————————
    I AGREEE HOE!!! GOMEZ ISNT DISNEY SHE IS A HOE!!!

• xJonaside97

Flawless doesn’t mean slutty…

knew it!
    And no problemo <3 I’m kinda A Fine Frenzy stan. lmao

Hahaha. I’ve never really heard any other than Near To You and Almost Lover.

hahaha Awesomeness!

• TraceSTAN

You too, good night

WHAT TILL YALL HOES GET FOR YALLS CHRISTMAS???? I GOT UGGIES AND MY LAPTOP!!!!!

i can’t tell if the girl taking pics with miley is young or old, mmh.
    Around the age of Miley’s mother. ———————— She’s got a son Mileys age! Thats Antonina Armato of Rock Mafia! Miley & her are very close! Miley called Antonina her 2nd mom at House of Blues concert!

STFU ABOUT NILEY!

• xSweetCandyxx

Pretty =)

STFU ABOUT NILEY!
    —————————————
    GTFO YOU HOE. DONT BE A JEALOUS NELENA STAN!:) -Sasha (the niley HOE)

• juicebx

Flawless doesn’t mean slutty…
    are you sirus rn ? just wondering

• ohmimiley

Oh my. People thought I was serious?

——————————————–
    YOU DIDNT PUT YOUR I IN A CAPITAL YOU HOE

sue me bitch
    ————————————–
    okay HOE!!! LET ME GO GET THE GOSSIP POLICE YOU HOE!!!! (DOUGIES)

@juicebx who’s in your icon, i forget where ive seen him

Iwan Rheon he plays simon in ,isfits

M*

• Daydreamer…..

oly crap. What does it mean when there are like red “vines” all over your eye?
    Hmmm could be an eyelash was stuck, or you scratched it. If you wear contacts, don’t for a bit so the eye can heal.
    lol Me being a doctor on here xD

@juicebx who’s in your icon, i forget where ive seen him
    Simon from misfits ! http://tinypic.com/r/2q8zrdg/7

• BangThatDrum

___________
    I think she’s really happy atm these pics aren’t new you should see her newest… she looks happy ain’t I right ;)

Holy crap. What does it mean when there are like red “vines” all over your eye?
    ——————————————
    IT MEANS YOU DIDNT GET ENOUGH SLEEP YOU HOE!!!

• idkMyBFFjill

@juicebx who’s in your icon, i forget where ive seen him

Iwan Rheon he plays simon in ,isfits
    ====
    yea yea, i just saw someone ask that lol. thanks.

inhumancreation said:

lmao me 2 ! So many prudes here tho tbh

Ah fuck it :D I’M GONNA DO IT
    lmao yay !

Niley troll go to AnythingDisney, they will love you there.

what is going on in this post

• TraceSTAN

BangThatDrum said:

___________

Hey Bang, and yes you are right.

• ohmimiley

Let’s set two things straight. I love Miley. & I wasn’t saying that thing about her.

• iSarcasticING

w said:

__

can you give me the link?

__

this remix is really good.

___________
    Is she? That’s great! I haven’t seen them so I can’t say. lol

• Moonbeam

LMAO.

MileyMyAir
    @MissKellyO Please tell to Miley :#NileyComeBack 27

MissKellyO Kelly Osbourne
    @MileyMyAir if you do not stop I will block u have some respect for Miley and me for that fact.

• juicebx

Niley troll go to AnythingDisney, they will love you there.
    lmao this

• Daydreamer…..

Everyone called him a pedo but I think he was really good for her!
    She was all bubbly and happy hehe
    Hmmm could be anon, I mean none of us know for sure. Just playing a little guessing game here haha

Niley troll go to AnythingDisney, they will love you there
    ——————————————-
    nahhh HOES ARE MUCH BETTER HERE, ANYTHING DISNEY BANNED ME A MONTHH AGO I CAME HERE TO THIS CLUB AND ATTACHED THE HOESSSSSS YOU HOE!!!

• mels

Everyone called him a pedo but I think he was really good for her!
    She was all bubbly and happy hehe

Lol I know!! And the Miley and Mandy show when he was the “special guest?” ahhhh…so cute!! I loved them together! I would kill for a reconnection! lol

• BangThatDrum

LMAO.

MileyMyAir
    @MissKellyO Please tell to Miley :#NileyComeBack 27

MissKellyO Kelly Osbourne
    Lmaooo.

• iSarcasticING

love speaks louder than hate.

• SpanishLullaby

She looks pretty
    Why yes, yes it is! Thanks for noticing <3
    I knew it!
    And no problemo <3 I’m kinda A Fine Frenzy stan. lmao

Hahaha. I’ve never really heard any other than Near To You and Almost Lover.

LMAO.

MileyMyAir
    @MissKellyO Please tell to Miley :#NileyComeBack 27

MissKellyO Kelly Osbourne
    ————————————–
    AWE!!!!! NILEY FOREVA!!! HOES NEEDA GTFO THIS NILEY CLUBBBB

• BangThatDrum

TraceSTAN said:

BangThatDrum said:

___________

Hey Bang, and yes you are right.
    ________

TRACE!!! :D!! OMG hru?

juicebx said:

juicebx said:

Richer then you , cute , amazing legs , not a slut , etc etc
    ….

ya, so i don’t know who’s in your Icon, but i can’t stop staring :D
    lols its Simon from the show misfits :) http://tinypic.com/r/35hlmag/7

oh okay, never heard of that show tho,
    but i just googled him, & dam he’s hot XD
    You should watch its so amazing ! and IA i love him :)

Jan 4, 2011 @ 04:52 pm
    Moonbeam said:

LMAO.

MileyMyAir
    @MissKellyO Please tell to Miley :#NileyComeBack 27

MissKellyO Kelly Osbourne

———————

at least she knows what niley is

• inhumancreation

Dammit can’t find the icon -.-

love speaks louder than hate
    ——————————————-

YOU HOE!!!!! WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO GET ANTIHER CAP LOCK?????

___________
    Is she? That’s great! I haven’t seen them so I can’t say. lol
    _________

Cute! I like the little sweater thing she has on haha

• Anonymous1

i can’t tell if the girl taking pics with miley is young or old, mmh.
    Its Antonina Armato, her producer. She’s old with a lot of plastic surgery

• TraceSTAN

BangThatDrum said:

TraceSTAN said:

BangThatDrum said:

___________

Hey Bang, and yes you are right.
    ________

TRACE!!! :D!! OMG hru?

• SellyismygirlCrush

m
    ohmimiley said:
    Holy crap. What does it mean when there are like red “vines” all over your eye?

um. have you been getting enough sleep?

• Mayra.

Perfect as always!! n.n

Jan 4, 2011 @ 04:55 pm
    inhumancreation said:

Dammit can’t find the icon -.-

do you want me to make an icon of this?

ok

ok

• xJonaside97

Flawless doesn’t mean slutty…
    are you sirus rn ? just wondering

sirus?

This comment be true-

(I don’t hate Selena, just I don’t like her music

i dont like selena’s music cuz i dont feel like its personal at all. its like… u know, typical songs that could fit any singer and that dont seem to come from her heart (lol sounds so cheesy). maybe miley does not write all her songs, but still, they seem more personal than selena’s to me.

• iSarcasticING

YOU HOE!!!!! WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO GET ANTIHER CAP LOCK?????

__

would you stop stalking my comments.

She looks pretty
    Why yes, yes it is! Thanks for noticing <3
    I knew it!
    And no problemo <3 I’m kinda A Fine Frenzy stan. lmao

Hahaha. I’ve never really heard any other than Near To You and Almost Lover.

THERE EYES\NILEYS EYES!!

• whatthefudge

For a second there, i thought the chick beside miley was demi.

• ohmimiley

This comment be true-

(I don’t hate Selena, just I don’t like her music)

• w

Haters get no love.

• BangThatDrum

Hey Bang, and yes you are right.
    ________

TRACE!!! :D!! OMG hru?

_____

• Random

Team Miley!

Jan 4, 2011 @ 04:59 pm

THERE EYES\NILEYS EYES!!

?
    My oh my.

• marinawashiski

She doesn’t look drunk, you guys overreact a lot.

WOW her boobs are really small lol.

====h tt p ://www.betterwholesaler.us ======
    handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

• sexonfire

( the mother tall ugly one :P)

• inhumancreation

Oh hey

NE WPOST

• inhumancreation

Photos photos photos

Interesting. haha

• TraceSTAN

She looks good there

shes so amazing <3 her
    haters yu can stay mad + ugly tbh

• MissSmiley

I dreamed her last night.
    She gave me her msn, which was something like tooldesign@something.com xD
    Weird.

• inhumancreation

Hi I’m Bob and I’m a sex addict.

• Daydreamer…..

Hmm, Interesting pose, where’s ‘Smiley Miley’ these days?

I liked her so much at one point, now it’s just blah for me. :/
    I think she was dating Gaston around the time I liked her xD haha
    Oh well. Idk, sometimes she seems unhappy.

• mels

YOU HOE. NEVA CALL MA MILEY A SLUT. YOU HOE

Get a dictionary.

Because hoe means garden tool?? : )

• SEE PICTURES NOT LINKS

this is a cool add on to see links as images. good for oceanup

if you use google chrome:

if you use firefox:

• inhumancreation

• wavy

MILEY <3

Richer then you , cute , amazing legs , not a slut , etc etc

• iSarcasticING

She’s wearing a nice shade of slut.

• mels

Hmm, Interesting pose, where’s ‘Smiley Miley’ these days?

I liked her so much at one point, now it’s just blah for me. :/
    I think she was dating Gaston around the time I liked her xD haha
    Oh well. Idk, sometimes she seems unhappy

Yaaay!! Same here! My all time favorite Miley relationship was her with Justin!!

iSarcasticING said:

i love What’s My Name? (: best song from Rihanna

ya i heard you good with them soft lips ;)

• w

iSarcasticING said:

w said:

__

can you give me the link?