‘Anna’ Let Into Miley Cyrus’ Home Gate

From Erika: I went to Miley’s house about almost a month ago and my friends dared me to go ring her buzzer so I went up to it and rang it. Braison answered said hello and I said ‘hey it’s Anna’ and all of sudden the gate started to open!

damn your avatar, is so naughty.

• HeckYesJonas

i hate her ;/

• Britini95

Oh, it wasn’t really Anna? So Braison would let anyone into Miley’s house? Wouldn’t he recognized her voice and if not would he get Miley to check? This would be a funnier ding dong dispy if Miley wasn’t a celebrity who has had stalkers before.

• hey. its me

Nice and fun for you but then post it and show the crazies how easy it is to get into Miley’s house? Not cool and thoughtless considering she just not too long ago had a very psycho scary stalker.

for real

• yelyah

I hope he was going to come out with a shotgun

Britini95 said:
    Why, Miley, why? Surround yourself with negative people your life will be negative. This girl released an embarassing video of you for money, don’t believe it got leaked!She was egging Miley on the whole time saying “you’re not fucked up enough, you need more of this shit!” I was hoping Miley cut off ties with her. She needs a whole new batch of friends….
    its not really anna. It’s some creepy fan who lied and said she was anna so that braison would open the gate

• Gearsarealwaysturning

LMAO LMAO great security lol. I will go and say “hey its me billy ray” and they will let me in XD they need cameras.js.

• hotlikefireworks

HA. HAHAHAHA. Wow, you guys are hilarious!

…Not.

seriously. If you’re gonna be THAT creepy, might as well just walk inside

I know.
    Do it the way it’s meant to.

• hey. its me

and, anna oliver is not the only Anna in the world. I’m sure braison has a friend named anna as well

seriously. If you’re gonna be THAT creepy, might as well just walk inside

I know.
    Do it the way it’s meant to.

for real.
    Stalker fail

• yelyah

hotlikefireworks said:

HA. HAHAHAHA. Wow, you guys are hilarious!

…Not.
    whoa, your icon! :O<3

• hey. its me

hahaha could you imagine Noah’s reaction.. “daddy came back!!!

Britini95 said:
    ——————
    My first thought too was that it was really anna,lol. whew thanks God that it wasn’t

• SubwayToVenus

A friend of mine has Nick’s voice, I will make him go and say something, like Hey it’s Nick, I was thinking about trying again, what do you think, let me in my girl? And she will, cause he really has Nick’s same voice.

• Britini95

Jan 5, 2011 @ 11:33 am
    hey. its me said:

Britini95 said:
    Yeah, I actually just read that know! I still don’t like Anna, though. This would be a funnier ding dong dispy if Miley wasn’t a celebrity who has had stalkers before.

• hey. its me

then we will know if niley is meant to be…

• lioness

dont they have cameras?

Fuck dude, earthquake here…lmao

• Phoebe

I would’ve run in…

• Renatha

Very good! Do not believe what he believed and was opening the gate so hahahaha

Britini95 said:
    Jan 5, 2011 @ 11:33 am
    hey. its me said:

Britini95 said:
    Yeah, I actually just read that know! I still don’t Anna, though. This would be a funnier ding dong dispy if Miley wasn’t a celebrity who has had stalkers before.

yeah, anna doesn’t seem like a very good friend..
    cute icon btw

hey. its me said:
    hahaha could you imagine Noah’s reaction.. “daddy came back!!!
    LMAO that is mean lol

• Britini95

Nice to know I wasn’t the only one :P
    But if “Anna” was allowed in, that still means everythings cool between them and they are still friends, despite what happened.

• hotlikefireworks

Fuck dude, earthquake here…lmao
    There was an earthquake? :P

• SubwayToVenus

hahaha could you imagine Noah’s reaction.. “daddy came back!!!

Lmao.

• Renatha

They need more security cameras inside. I would be paranoid if I were in their shoes!

she didnt go inside?!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

they said “omg we are so in trouble” lolz

then we will know if niley is meant to be…
    idt we need a Nick voice at Miley’s house to tell us that (;

Nice to know I wasn’t the only one :P
    —————
    But I think it says it happened a month ago,that was before the video came out and they could know other Annas

• mels

Lmao ok, I find this amusing

• hotlikefireworks

In chile, not in USA. lol
    Oh dangggg. When?

mels i finished the demi shorty gif

Doesn’t Miley not live there anymore anyway?

• nownlaterz

LMAO! So stupid yet so funny.. xD

Gearsarealwayst… said:

she didnt go inside?!
    ===
    thank god she didnt XD that is major trouble.
    ___
    lol fail. YOU HAD AN EARTHQUAKE?

• hey. its me

Dude, I remember the interview from your icon. I love the boys, but Joe and Nick were huge douches in that interview. I wanted to slap them.

I was fourteeeeen!
    Lmao, he’s fantastic.

that was my favorite interview haha

• hey. its me

khloe and lamar are getting their own show

• hotlikefireworks

Gearsarealwayst… said:

she didnt go inside?!
    ===
    thank god she didnt XD that is major trouble.
    ___
    lol fail. YOU HAD AN EARTHQUAKE?
    Your icon is sex.

JOHNNY DEPP. <3

who’s hotter:
    Johnny depp or Robert downey jr

Gearsarealwayst… said:

she didnt go inside?!
    ===
    thank god she didnt XD that is major trouble.
    ___
    lol fail. YOU HAD AN EARTHQUAKE?
    yes =.= this fucking thing is driving me crazy. Im leaving chile i swear!! lol

Jan 5, 2011 @ 11:48 am
    hotlikefireworks said:
    In chile, not in USA. lol
    Oh dangggg. When?
    ===
    A few minutes ago…im used to it.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

she didnt go inside?!
    ===
    thank god she didnt XD that is major trouble.
    ___
    lol fail. YOU HAD AN EARTHQUAKE?
    Your icon is sex.

JOHNNY DEPP. <3
    ____
    thanks! yours is sex too! geeeeoooorge!

hey. its me said:
    who’s hotter:
    Johnny depp or Robert downey jr
    j.D.

she didnt go inside?!
    ===
    thank god she didnt XD that is major trouble.
    ___
    lol fail. YOU HAD AN EARTHQUAKE?
    yes =.= this fucking thing is driving me crazy. Im leaving chile i swear!! lol
    ____
    come here!!!!!! Convince your mother to come back!

who’s hotter:
    Johnny depp or Robert downey jr

Robert Downey Jr <3

who’s hotter:
    Johnny depp or Robert downey jr

Robert Downey Jr <3

they’re both such attractive older men.. but i pick RDJ too haha

• SubwayToVenus

Are you guys bored? Because a girl in my school is like studying something related to entertainment, she even did a project with Ryan Seacrest and she interviewd Taylor, Demi, Miley, Selena and the Jb, not really an interview, but their favorite things so she could upload it to her blog, do you wanna see? (: Just their favorite things.

they’re both such attractive older men.. but i pick RDJ too haha

He’s so hot. I don’t really fancy Johnny Deep always, just as Jack Sparrow.

• paperheartsx3x3

WHO CARES?
    YOU SHOULD OF WALKED IN….

FORMSPRING ME

• hithere

jooooohnny of course! but Robert is one sexy ass

• Entertainmentlove

lol :) dingdong

they’re both such attractive older men.. but i pick RDJ too haha

He’s so hot. I don’t really fancy Johnny Deep always, just as Jack Sparrow.

he is such a HOT pirate oh my gosh. I love how weird he is.. mad hatter/willy wonka = love

• Shana Doodee Minaj

i would have entered her home for big bucks

lalala

hithere,
    johnny in your icon looks like a young will friedle.. i like

5, 2011 @ 12:00 pm

they’re both such attractive older men.. but i pick RDJ too haha

He’s so hot. I don’t really fancy Johnny Deep always, just as Jack Sparrow.
    ===
    same here. Only one that looks sexy with make up. XD

• Shana Doodee Minaj

guess they’re still in touch w/ Anna O

=====
    Show us :D

• iloveumiley

CAN’T BELIEVE MILEY AND PARENTS ARE GOING TO HAITI FOR 2 DAYS THIS WEEKEND. CAN’T IMAGINE THEY ARE GETTING THEIR HANDS DIRTY OR ANYTHING, SEEMS LIKE NOTHING MORE THAN A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY AND THE FACT THAT MILEY NEEDS SOME GOOD PRESS.

• Cecily

And why she didnt enter? Is she crazy? It was Miley Cyrus HOUSEEEEE!!! iF i WERE HER i would come in :)lol

Yes, nothing more than a publicity stunt for her parents to show that they are ‘maybe’ back together. Getting photographed in Haiti hmight have more impact than getting photographed at PF Changs in Nashville. Ha!

Sounds incredibly fake. If you’re that big a star, you and everyone in your family would know that anyone can up to the door and say that.

I’m calling bullshit on this one.

no fucking respect.

• xSweetCandyxx

LOL

this is why you get guard dogs people where was mate

Braison is dating his ex girlfriend called Zoe. Her best friend (I’m talking about Zoe) is called Anna. That’s why he opened the home gate. So, that’s all.

PS: She hasn’t balls, that’s why she didn’t came in.

PS: She hasn’t balls, that’s why she didn’t came in.

• milenator

I would’ve went in!
    but I wouldnt want to get in so much trouble and look like an idiot

and was Miley even home thought she was filming her movie
    and why would Braison open for that cunt Anna!(she nearly ruined his sister) unless he has a friend name Anna??? or its another Anna???

It was a joke I bet if you guys got a chance you’d try with justin or the jonas brothers or whoever else..
    she didn’t enter and her name is anna not many people care about that they hear the name and you get in theres no camera to be like thats not anna but she didnt go in shes not a creeper

don’t they have a video camera so they can really see who it is? haha,
    stupid :/

• HailieMathers

Wow…. um. I’m pretty sure they must have cameras cause anyone could go up and pretend to be someone.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

• icehoneybaby

wow.touching story.
    absolutely amazing.

Is it just me or are others having issues loading pages. When I go into the site I always end up on old posts, sometimes it refreshes other times I get stuck in the past! Since server change it has been f’d up

• MORICETSZ

Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:09 pm

She looks like that girl who met Nick back in December.. she seems to be wearing the same ridiculous outfit so meeting Nick and this was probably done on the same day..

oh my GOOOODD!
    what a fucking loser.
    hasnt she got anythign better to do?!?!
    obviously she wore that johnny cash shirt to impress nicholas, and failing at that. smfh.

im sorry but fake ass girls like this piss me the fuck off.

• Ranii

i would’ve laughed sooo hard if there where like 5 dougs running at her.

SubwayToVenus < what interview’s your icon from?

• picstoburn
  • JoeHoe15

HAHAHAHAHAHA

• nikki

lmao they do have cameras i go to her house cuz i live near her and i always wave to the camera after i ring the buzzer…but they never answer

omgg lolll

This babe is too good for Smiley
    No he’s just right for her. They even each other out. She makes him more bubbly and he mellows her out.

Oh my God, Niley stans lose your internet connection. ————————————— TRUE!! Miley is way to Hot for Nick! Nick is cute, but he’s too short and too thick in the thighs! Miley likes Tall Hot guys now! :)

• whadayawa

i’m new here.

• blahblahblksheep

Yeah, this is AWESOME! You girls are cool! I wish I was half as cool as you.

idiots. should be arrested.

• oceanUP.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:44 pm
    wavy said:

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:43 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:40 pm
    wavy said:

an 5, 2011 @ 12:36 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Anna is reeling in the dough!

Hmm interesting..and hey your on again this is rare

surprised? Im just trying to connect with our commentboard users more :]

LOL so your not on vacation no more?

Im not but some of the team still is :]

idiot!!!

is too late to pretenddd

Na, they probably have cameras and shizz, for proof if identity – anyone can fake a voice/accent.

He probably didn’t mean to open the gates. I reckon it went a little something like this:

Braison: “Damn stalker fans… fuck sake…”

*hits a button to turn off intercom, or whatever*

*eyes widen, realizes too late that he hit the ‘open the gate’ button*

“… Oh – oh, shit! No no no no! Close – close goddammit!”

*Presses the ‘close gate button’ repeatedly*

“Close close close! Mooooom! Mom – help! I’ve let the fans in again!”

So, you see… it could all just be a silly mistake…

those songs are so niley just shut up! guess it’s just coincidence miley wrote a song called stay too right before his? he never loved selena,oh yeah sorry.he did talk about selena on living the dream wait that was MILEY!

miley’s stay was about liam, nicks stay is about selena
    ——————-
    and I went to my grandmother’s house to visit but there was this wolf bitch there posing as her cuz it had eaten her and I ran home in my red hood yo

is too late to pretenddd

You know me better than I know myself.

• Kelsey.

actually Niley hooked up again in 2009 so they are so 2009.Plus,I was never really into the Niley stuff until I saw “living the dream” we are our music episode where Nick is talking about Before The Storm & gets all chocked up about not being there for her & whatnot.It was cute & when I saw that I was like screw Nelena!You dont see Nick getting chocked up about Selena.He must really care for Miley.Gah,now I sound like those obsessed Niley stans :p

• Hopy

I love Miley but this was really funny, great security btw hahahaha. I just start thinking about how many people’d tried to get in and this girl just says she is Anna and they open the gate LOL

• JustxLeex

Haha i would be scared as hell i mean what do you say when miley or someone from the fam. comes out and see your not that person you’re saying ur.
    You cant say ” ehmm….kidding? XD” Lol
    but i’d love to do that haha

——————–
    it’s ok girl,or boy you speak the truth

• picstoburn

hi oceanup :)

I was fourteeeeen!
    Lmao, he’s fantastic.

that was my favorite interview haha
    WHAT INTERVIEW ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

• mileyistheboss

fail omg

Why would you do that? Time wasters.

lol @ people claiming their boyfriends are nick jonas lookalike/soundalikes

LETS SEE ANON!

i hope its good

lmaoo

This babe is too good for Smiley

Oh my God, Niley stans lose your internet connection.

• wavy

an 5, 2011 @ 12:36 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Anna is reeling in the dough!

Hmm interesting..and hey your on again this is rare

dont lie

lmao, whatever.

I’m not fighting about niley vs nelena. will only say that we know tons about niley and next to nothing about nelena except that they sat on a bench,she was in burnin up for 3 seconds and she ended up feeling like a seat filler,done.

• oceanUP.

Btw does everyone have that browser extension that displays jpegs and gifs on commentboards?

Links if you dont!

FireFox: http://bit.ly/6tS949

Google: http://bit.ly/aA3a9U

He was also the girl he wrote most of his solo album about and the one he wrote stay about! Niley is so 2007!

This babe is too good for Smiley

Oh my God, Niley stans lose your internet connection
    —————-
    lose your negativity. delebrate niley memories,be happy!

• oceanUP.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:40 pm
    wavy said:

an 5, 2011 @ 12:36 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Anna is reeling in the dough!

Hmm interesting..and hey your on again this is rare

surprised? Im just trying to connect with our commentboard users more :]

Oh my God, Niley stans lose your internet connection
    —————-
    lose your negativity. delebrate niley memories,be happy!
    I mean Celebrate!

• wavy

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:43 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:40 pm
    wavy said:

an 5, 2011 @ 12:36 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Anna is reeling in the dough!

Hmm interesting..and hey your on again this is rare

surprised? Im just trying to connect with our commentboard users more :]

LOL so your not on vacation no more?

Oh my God, Niley stans lose your internet connection
    —————-
    lose your negativity. delebrate niley memories,be happy!
    I mean Celebrate!
    ——————

——————-

miley’s stay was about liam, nicks stay is about selena.

nelena FTW

• BangThatDrum

Oh for crying out loud if you do that at least go in xD!!! LOL I would have… but yeah lol…

oh please, how do you even know the interview is legit. the op is a niley stan

I am not, and it’s not even big news, most of those things were already known.

dont lie
    ——————-
    you’re being really rude calling her a liar when you don’t know. sorry about these idiots girl above who told us this,it’s really cool info

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:38 pm

oh please, how do you even know the interview is legit. the op is a niley stan

I am not, and it’s not even big news, most of those things were already known.

dont lie!

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:03 pm
    Shana Doodee Minaj said:
    guess they’re still in touch w/ Anna O
    ==
    it was a month ago.

hey. its me said:

hithere,
    johnny in your icon looks like a young will friedle.. i like
    ____
    lol do you think? i dont..

• SwiftFanForev

Anna has blonde hair.

• MileyRocker

I would run into the house then I would see everybody’s reaction and those big muscular guys(if she has bodyguards, which i doubt it but anyways..lol) heading towards me and then run the other way!!ahaha! :PP

Show us :D

Favorite song to play live: Breakout
    Song that brings you back memories: My girl by The temptations

hey. its me said:

hithere,
    johnny in your icon looks like a young will friedle.. i like
    ____
    lol do you think? i dont..

i dont either anymore.. just for a quick second it looked like him

• parathereal

hahahhahahahahhaa :D

• Elisa

Hi im from France!
    My friend and I both love bieber, but she has went too far!

this happened before 28 dec, i don’t know if there is something about Selena and Justin but it happened! can you help me what to tell her to not do this! I am so scared for her! I love bieber but not do this! I hope other fans dont do this also!!!!!
    PLEASE HELP

Celebrity crush: George Clooney
    Favorite song by yourself: Can’t be tamed
    Favorite song to play live: Breakout
    Song that brings you back memories: My girl by The temptations

wait, did miley actually say these things? if so, i love her even more
    ——————-
    omg where did this info come from? If it’s true,then awww,love her.

Hi im from France!
    My friend and I both love bieber, but she has went too far!

PLEASE HELP

LMAO THAT IS SO FUCKING FAKE.

wait, did miley actually say these things? if so, i love her even more

Yes she did,
    Lol why?

• oceanUP.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:11 pm

Hi im from France!
    My friend and I both love bieber, but she has went too far!

PLEASE HELP

LMAO THAT IS SO FUCKING FAKE.

D: That girl emailed us about it too, idk if it’s fake or not… the cuts look real… :/

wait, did miley actually say these things? if so, i love her even more

Yes she did,
    Lol why?

miley and i have too much in common lol. we need to be friends

oceanUP. said:
    Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:11 pm

Hi im from France!
    My friend and I both love bieber, but she has went too far!

PLEASE HELP

LMAO THAT IS SO FUCKING FAKE.

Hiiii oceanup!
    what exactly is your icon? I have bad eyes :/

• hithere

Miley said Nirvana!? yeah sure.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:07 pm

Celebrity crush: George Clooney
    Favorite song by yourself: Can’t be tamed
    Favorite song to play live: Breakout
    Song that brings you back memories: My girl by The temptations
    ====
    Niley. LOL. xd

oceanUP i finished the shorty/demi gif!

lol

• SubwayToVenus

Believe me, it’s fake, my best friend has struggled with cutting issues her whole life, that is fake.
    You can tell by the LOVE.

Miley said Nirvana!? yeah sure

Yes she did.

• hithere

Miley likes Nirvana, and Selena likes Green Day!?
    what in the world? two of my fave bands.. oO

Song that brings you back memories: My girl by The temptations
    ====
    Niley. LOL. xd
    lmao

13 pm
    hithere said:
    Miley said Nirvana!? yeah sure.
    ===
    Miley is so… She is always pretending she likes cool bands to look cool. SMH.

• oceanUP.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:13 pm
    hey. its me said:

Hiiii oceanup!
    what exactly is your icon? I have bad eyes :/
    Its Demi batting a pinata! and it says BAN HAMMER!

• oceanUP.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:14 pm

oceanUP i finished the shorty/demi gif!

LETS SEE ANON! <3

• oceanUP.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:14 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

You can tell by the LOVE.

Oh? :o

Gearsarealwayst… said:

13 pm
    hithere said:
    Miley said Nirvana!? yeah sure.
    ===
    Miley is so… She is always pretending she likes cool bands to look cool. SMH.
    hahahaha how can someone say: favesinger BRITNEY faveband NIRVANA
    HOW!?

Song that brings you back memories: About a girl by The academy is

I have that song stuck in my head.

LETS SEE ANON!

i hope its good

Song that brings you back memories: My girl by The temptations
    ====
    Niley. LOL. xd
    lmao
    ikr and Home by Michael Buble,Niley fans know.haha but where did she say this?

——————-
    omg where did this info come from? If it’s true,then awww,love her.

I already explained where did this come from, lol.
    A girl in my school is studying something connected with entertainment and she is doing this project with Ryan Seacrest, she’s a soon to be journalist and she had the chance to “interview” them.
    She even uploaded pictures with them to her blog.

MORONS!!

The JB part looks real.

13 pm
    hithere said:
    Miley said Nirvana!? yeah sure.
    ===
    Miley is so… She is always pretending she likes cool bands to look cool. SMH.
    hahahaha how can someone say: favesinger BRITNEY faveband NIRVANA
    HOW!?
    because people are versatile creatures. I like a little of everything too.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Well, it was really stupid. I think being around her house, if you wanna meet her or sth because you’re on a trip and it’s your only chance, FINE. But ringing and telling you’re Anna it’s sooo wrong. And it’s also wrong what Braison did. He should have checked. Anyone can enter really easily :/
    -Sighs- (?) hahaha

Song that brings you back memories: Everybody hurts by R.E.M

:D

LETS SEE ANON!

i hope its good
    LMFAO

——————-
    omg where did this info come from? If it’s true,then awww,love her.

I already explained where did this come from, lol.
    She even uploaded pictures with them to her blog.
    —————
    oh thanks,sorry I didnt read up far enough I guess

(replying to this) – Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:17 pm

Song that brings you back memories: My girl by The temptations
    ====
    Niley. LOL. xd
    lmao
    ikr and Home by Michael Buble,Niley fans know.haha but where did she say this?
    ——————–

idk

Gearsarealwayst… said:

13 pm
    hithere said:
    Miley said Nirvana!? yeah sure.
    ===
    Miley is so… She is always pretending she likes cool bands to look cool. SMH.
    hahahaha how can someone say: favesinger BRITNEY faveband NIRVANA
    HOW!?
    LOL XD

Song that brings you back memories: Everybody hurts by R.E.M
    —————-

lolol

13 pm
    hithere said:
    Miley said Nirvana!? yeah sure.
    ===
    Miley is so… She is always pretending she likes cool bands to look cool. SMH.
    hahahaha how can someone say: favesinger BRITNEY faveband NIRVANA
    HOW!?
    because people are versatile creatures. I like a little of everything too.
    ____
    okaaay but its weird. i wouldn’t believe…

aaw love nick

hahahaha how can someone say: favesinger BRITNEY faveband NIRVANA
    HOW!?
    LOL XD

My favorite bands, Red hot chili peppers and Jonas brothers yeah, lmao.

Joe

Favorite actor: Matt Long
    Celebrity crush: Natalie Portman
    Favorite song by Jonas brothers: Lovebug
    Favorite song to play live: Goodnight and goodbye
    Song that brings you back memories: Everybody hurts by R.E.M
    ===
    I can imagine joe singing that while crying.

I can imagine joe singing that while crying

Lmao, why?

• lioness

hahahaha how can someone say: favesinger BRITNEY faveband NIRVANA
    HOW!?

this.

• oceanUP.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:17 pm

LETS SEE ANON!

i hope its good
    IVE NEVER SEEN LOVELIER. *Tear*

I can imagine joe singing that while crying.
    ——————–

lmao

That is SO disrespectful it’s not even funny. Why can’t people just be a little respectful at least?! I’ve been top Miley’s house before, which now looking back I realize is an invasion of her privacy and I’m not gonna go there again, but I would never think about doing that. Like common, have some common sense!

hahahaha how can someone say: favesinger BRITNEY faveband NIRVANA
    HOW!?
    LOL XD

My favorite bands, Red hot chili peppers and Jonas brothers yeah, lmao.
    ____
    okay. thats okay. cuz JB was my fave band, and i love red hot.. hahaha but nirvana and britney is weird..

Song that brings you back memories: Everybody hurts by R.E.M
    LMAO nick…XD

____

I know, anyway, I also like Nirvana and Britney lol, I like so many different things it’s not even funny, haha.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:23 pm
    I can imagine joe singing that while crying

Lmao, why?
    ===
    I dont know…i think joe is that kind of guy. LOL

Nick jonas.

• SubwayToVenus

Okay so My girl by The themptations brings Miley’s memories and Everybody hurts by R.E.M brings Nick’s memories, just saying.

____
    hahahaha i loooooooooove Nirvana. but i don’t like Britney. i mean, she was awesome but i never listen to her songs so..

LMFAO!

LMFAO!

• SubwayToVenus

I FUCKING LOVE FUCKING JOHN LENNON, if that man would have died at his 100 years he would have gone too fast from here anyway.

ubwayToVenus said:

—————

What about it? lol What do those songs have in common?

—————

What about it? lol What do those songs have in common?

Nick sang My girl to Miley and Miley did a cover of Everybody hurts.

Favorite male singer: Stevie Wonder
    Favorite band: Kings of Leon
    Biggest music inspiration: Elvis Costello
    Favorite song: Superstition by Stevie Wonder
    Favorite film: Juno
    Favorite actress: Keri Lynn Pratt
    Favorite actor: Matt Long
    Celebrity crush: Natalie Portman
    Favorite song by Jonas brothers: Lovebug
    Favorite song to play live: Goodnight and goodbye
    Song that brings you back memories: Everybody hurts by R.E.M
    =====
    Come one nick…You were fourteen!!!

—————

What about it? lol What do those songs have in common?

Nick sang My girl to Miley and Miley did a cover of Everybody hurts.
    ———————-

So?

• oceanUP.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:27 pm
    Anonymous [184.91.146.248] said:

IVE NEVER SEEN LOVELIER. *Tear*

i try

Anon. Where do you get your skills? So talented! Your mother must be proud.

• wavy

i hope its good

LMFAOO

Everybody Hurts
    When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
    When you’re sure you’ve had enough of this life, well hang on
    Don’t let yourself go, ’cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it’s time to sing along
    When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
    If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
    When you think you’ve had too much of this life, well hang on

‘Cause everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends
    Everybody hurts. Don’t throw your hand. Oh, no. Don’t throw your hand
    If you feel like you’re alone, no, no, no, you are not alone

If you’re on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
    When you think you’ve had too much of this life to hang on

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
    Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes
    And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on
    Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on
    Everybody hurts. You are not alone

=====
    Come one nick…You were fourteen!!!

lmao.

• wavy

everybody hurrtssss

*insert i was fourteen gif*

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:32 pm

—————

What about it? lol What do those songs have in common?

Nick sang My girl to Miley and Miley did a cover of Everybody hurts.
    ———————-

So?
    omg. Do you want anon18 to make a gif about this for you to understand?? xD

What about it? lol What do those songs have in common?

Nick sang My girl to Miley and Miley did a cover of Everybody hurts.
    ———————-

awww,so sweet just like Ted said if you don’t love niley you don’t love love.

omg. Do you want anon18 to make a gif about this for you to understand?? xD

What about it? lol What do those songs have in common?

Nick sang My girl to Miley and Miley did a cover of Everybody hurts.
    ———————-

So?
    omg. Do you want anon18 to make a gif about this for you to understand?? xD
    —————-
    Guys,don’t forget Home by Michael Buble is one of their songs too. He said once it’s good for a date and she tweeted lyrics to it before.

• itssuchajoke

she shouldve gone in and then theyd be like uh ur not anna.. and shed be like ya actually my names anna im really surprised u let me in, whod u think i was? LOL

damn stalkers

• CatchMeIfYouCan

lol that’s so dumb

i don’t blam those girl for doing what they did.
    I mean , lot of us will love to go into miley’s house.But … security is LAME.

• CookieYumm

ohh commee onn ! why didn’t she enteer & stalker much?!

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Lol

• hey. its me

Dear Erika, I’m sure Miley will talk shit about you the SECOND she sees this.. congrats

• Lalalala

leave them alone you couple of freaks -.-
    Let them live their life!

LMAO.

PeaceLoveHarmony said:
    Damn
    That girl has balls
    lol

Not really. That’s like ding dong ditch. If she has balls she wouldn’t have ran away

I would have entered.

I would have entered.

seriously. If you’re gonna be THAT creepy, might as well just walk inside

omg. Do you want anon18 to make a gif about this for you to understand?? xD

i know the my girl thing is a niley thing but i dont see what everybody hurts has anything to with niley. lol

• Emily

did it tell anyone else that the video was private? i wanna watch it!

• oceanUP.

awww,so sweet just like Ted said if you don’t love niley you don’t love love.

oh please, how do you even know the interview is legit. the op is a niley stan.

This babe is too good for Smiley

This babe is too good for Smiley

• LucyWhite

Ha! Jeez..

oh please, how do you even know the interview is legit. the op is a niley stan

I am not, and it’s not even big news, most of those things were already known.

——————-

No, it’s a Nelena song!!1!11 Nelena foreva!

• miley#uno

—————-

I didn’t know that, but I do remember she said it was her favorite song on her Twitter.

• picstoburn

Jan 5, 2011 @ 01:49 pm
    Lalalala said:
    leave them alone you couple of freaks -.-
    Let them live their life!
    ==
    shut up.

I was fourteeeeen!
    Lmao, he’s fantastic.

that was my favorite interview haha
    what interview is this?!

Why ppl take it so serious?? what braison did is wrong .. but i LOVE IT! LOL U GO gurls xD

• picstoburn

& i don’t know how recent this is but Miley is not even at her house,she’s doing her movie remember?

This is just stupid. It looks like Miley is straightening her life out. Maybe she just needed a little scare. I think she’s truly moving on. Favoring Before the Storm the other night on her My Space is another sign that she’s letting go of old dreams and starting over. Her and Nick have both moved on. I hope they become friends again. And I have a feeling her bad times are behind her.

——————-
    That makes absolutely no sense. She favorited BTS and Send it on because she’s letting go of old dreams? So happy to know Miley’s psychiatrist has joind us on Oceanup. Only it makes no sense. If it shows anything I’d think it’s that she’s was thinking about those times and remembering them fondly not letting them go! Hope you find a new line of work Mr or Ms psychiatrist!

its was just a joke, her friends dared her. calm the fuck down

• hotlikefireworks

hahaha could you imagine Noah’s reaction.. “daddy came back!!!

Lmao.

hotlikefireworks said:
    Fuck dude, earthquake here…lmao
    There was an earthquake? :P
    In chile, not in USA. lol

she didnt go inside?!
    ===
    thank god she didnt XD that is major trouble.

he was fourteen!!

• hotlikefireworks

idt we need a Nick voice at Miley’s house to tell us that (;
    Dude, no joke…my boyfriend looks and sounds so much like Nick, it’s not even funny.
    And the ironic thing is, is that he’s going to LA late next week with his dad to go see his family out there. I should call him anf be like, go pretend your Nick Jonas and go ring they Cyrus gate thingie. LMAO.

I was fourteeeeen!