Bieber Fans, JAIL For Selena Threats?

Should Justin Bieber fans be jailed for Tweeting death threats to his girlfriend to Selena Gomez? Former prosecutor Robin Sax to E!: ‘We’re talking about several tweets that are unspecific and pretty much incomprehensible. This matter is a federal one. The threats were delivered over the Internet,

..which means federal jurisdiction. If the bullying continues, or worsens, or grows more frequent or specific, then Gomez could file a police report and get the ball rolling on an FBI investigation.’ The offending Tweeter could end up facing a felony conviction, with jail time resulting: ‘I have seen these types of cases,

..but usually tweets are accompanied with overt actions. In this case you would need to prove not only harassment of texts but that Selena was in sustained fear. Depending on the jurisdiction and charge there could also be legal requirement that the suspect actually had ability or intent to carry out threats.’

Do YOU think the fans threatening Selena should go to jail?

• SubwayToVenus

Insane bitches.

jail them!!! they bug my happiness, bieber doesnt bother me, his mjusic is good but his fans piss me off :/ its not fair on selena who is doing absolutly nothing wrong, give the girl a break!!

• KGlitter16

These girls need to calm the hell down, face it justin is NEVER going to wana date you. Leave Selena alone.

Honestly, people need to grow the fuck up. It’s just as bad as those crazy Jashley bitches. Crazy sluts need to calm down and realize that the chances of actually dating someone famous are beyond slim. Be happy for them. She’s a classy chick.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

CYBER POLICE

• hithere

His fans should realise that if they keep sending Selena death threats he will NEVER go out with them! They are all so dramatic! If they were true supporters of him they would be happy that hes happy!

What about poor Ashley Greene dammit?! She’s been getting it for MONTHS not a couple of days MONTHS! How about her and her haters?

• Oh SNAP

Yes, they should go to jail.
    Those bitches need to be put to their place.

Crazy and delusional.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Yeah right, put 5000 13 year old girls in jail. LMAO.

• Lupo

Again if your ass can’t handle death threats from twelve year olds on twitter then you need to get your ass out of the business

• Phoebe

Honestly, NO, why the hell would they put millions of 12 year old girls in jail, jeez, there are a lot more important things going on in the world we should worry about…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

For real do you think they should go o jail? that is kinda stupid. They are just delusional teenagers, they need a slap in the ass not jail.SMH.

• hithere

i would love to see them on jail. lol

• Ama

i don’t think the fans should be jailed but at least be warned i am a HUGGE bieber fan and i also really like selena gomez and i think peopple should lay off them it’s their life . xx

• hithere

Gearsarealwayst… said:

____
    it wont happen. BUT THE SLAP IN THE ASS ITS AN AWESOME IDEA. they should hire fake parents and put the girls in order to receive slaps in the ass. *0*

if they were true ‘beliebers’ then they would be happy for him, not send the girl he loved death threats. As if he would go out with them anyway?..
    that’s why jonas fans own:)!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

hithere said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

____
    ===
    That is a great idea too!!! lol

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t think they need to go to jail, what will a bunch of horny delusional 11 year old do?

• w

People 14 and under just shouldn’t be allowed on the internet.
    There problem solved.

if they were true ‘beliebers’ then be happy for him, not send the girl he loved death threats. As if go out with them anyway?..
    that’s why jonas fans own:)!
    ___

UMm Jonas fans send death threats too. Hello? Ashley Green ring a bell?

haha thats what i was thinking. there just tweets sent by young girls no ones actually going to kill her lol.

• carys

Ok as much as i hate Bieber and his fansbut .. Jail? Seriously? I’d be surprised if this is real..
    Police are already complaining that there isn’t enough jail space… and they want millions of girls to fill them up even more?
    These girls just need to calm the fuck down and get over it tbh. Yes, he loves his fans but he has a life as well o_O..
    Oh but wait.. lets go to reality :D:D:D!. He is going to date all those insane fans who think they are going to date justin and they all live happily ever after!!:’O .. ahaa. i can imagine all the fist fights (‘:

• hithere

w said:

People 14 and under just shouldn’t be allowed on the internet.
    There problem solved.
    ____
    why it isn’t like that!? greatest idea.

• Paula

of course selena i’ll not do this, but this is bad thing to her, she can’t even see her fan’s mention just like she does before, now there will only bad mention and she is not take the boyfriend of any girl who send the bad tweets

• hey. its me

my friend got murdered last year, and they still haven’t found her killer. I say, leave the bieber fans alone and go find real criminals. These fans are all talk, they most likely will never even get the chance to be NEAR selena, let alone kill her.

people have been sending ashley greene death threats for MONTHS:| yet as soon as it’s beibers girlfriend they get threatened with jail.. justin should just tell his fans that he’s happy with selena and their pety threats won’t split them up.. anyway why waste time chasing tween girls sending stupid comments when they could be catching real criminals that really do endanger lives.

• AcidPinkLemonade

*cries in a corner* I’m 14.

• Mile

sorry ”w” but i’m 11 years old and i don’t make any problems at internet, people like YOU maybe cannot put those pictures of profile so disgusting!

If a normal person recived a letter saying “I’m gonna kill you” that person would have the right to FBI or something so why wouldn’t Selena it might be 12 year old girl but one killed herself and that’s serious who says they don’t mean what they say this is stupid mean selfish and disgusting

why are his fans so crazy!!!

Yes, but then again there a bunch of 10 year old haha, but Forreal the things they are sending to Selena is disgusting shm, I feel bad for Ashley too.

“Justin Bieber Fans – making other fandoms look relatively sane since 2010.”

• wavy

is it true bieber bought condoms?

• Lupo

the only person who deserves death threats is teen lesbian Biebil

• SunLight Princess

Ashley Greene gets death threats and hate all the time too. It’s always girls from Latin America that can’t even write a sentence in English correctly…. seriously.. Is life THAT different over there?

• Lupo

Why would Selena Cougar-Gomez threaten FishTits :confuzzled:

the dead threats to ashley, maybe are from demi fans

• i worship nick jonas

hayoo. NICK JONAS IS WAY FUCKING BETTER THEN JBIEBZ! no offense, i love biebs, but NICKY J ALL THE WAY!<3 LOLZ

• i worship nick jonas

• wavy

Jan 5, 2011 @ 01:19 pm

the dead threats to ashley, maybe are from demi fans

nope JEMI fans and joe stans that think they have a chance with joe

• LetsJumpTheSun

I dont think so, they just need to calm down, but I doubt so. So yeah, whatever.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

a) Get a life, fellow Belibers! You’re making ALL of us look like shit! -_-

b) How come when Ashley Greene gets tweets telling her to kill herself and get shot and raped, the authorities don’t do or say JACK?! But when it happens to cute little Sustin everybody drops a glass?! Like WTF. -___-

Justin bieber fans are bunch of fags literally seriously..shut da fuckkk up..about there life..seriously..they dont even know you..so get over it..im always a fan of selena gomez.. idgaf about justin bieber..but he is sexy”just saying”’ but hey he is a celeb obviously celebs would date you…if you were”famous.”

• LucyWhite

There should be some sort of repercussion. BUT it’d be very hard to get all of them and they’re only 13 year old girls desperately in love. They’re generally not a danger to anyone. But it’s not right to say those things to someone (Selena)

• sexonfire

wtf all this 4 justin ,, i swear that my BF is way hotter than him

Yeah right, put 5000 13 year old girls in jail. LMAO.

Dont you dare say 13 years old because i hate bieber, just say little girls, do not say an age, kay?

thanks for clearing that. because some people was saying that demi’s fans were attacking ashley for demi’s braekdown

Ashley Greene get’s death threats and Selena hate get’s jail ? THAT’S BS. STUPID DISNEY.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Eh, I don’t think jail is necessary.
    A lot of girls who date teen heartthrobs get death threats.
    Besides, there’s too many of them.

It is immature though.

BTW, I’m new! :D

Not jail but they should be punished, I don’t think this is about being a Selena fan or not, what those stuid girls are doing is bullying, they’re insulting her and treathing her and I’m sure it’s not good to have someone telling us “I’m gonna kill you bitch”… There were a fan that actually commicted suicide :S because they were together

Believer or however they’re called need to seatle their asses down, it’s not like justin will even look at them, he will never marry or date them, and if they’re real fans they should consurn about his music not love life

They should do community service or something

If they go to jail, then they learn there lesson….because, honestly sending death threats to someone (famous or not) is not cool, people kill themselves because of death threats, you never know if Selena is actually believing what these crazy fans are saying..and it’s sad honestly…so yea I dont care if they are fucking 12 years old…at least have them spend the night in jail or something..death threats are not cool…and this whole situation with Selena getting them just because she’s in love…does not make any sense to me…because if u were really a Justin bieber fan u would want him to be happy and im more than 100% sure Selena makes him happy :) so send those hoes to jail!!!!

*****************************

who cares for ashley greene she gets death threats from who? joe jonas gay fans

• taylorllama

definitely. no one deserves death threats.

• taylorllama

I don’t care,but Bieber fans should calm down.
    They’re never gonna be Bieber’s girlfriend.

hahahahhaha so defensive!

Yeah right, put 5000 13 year old girls in jail. LMAO.

hahahahhaha so defensive!

• Bielieber

Yes! once one goes the rest will stop. this is maddness.

• deminotguilty

no, i think they should go to pre-school at first.

i hope the two of them will go to jail!!! ahahahaha!!!!

• whatever

Jail for underaged girls who hasnt hit puberty yet? YEAH RIGHT! Take away their chances of getting a driverslicence before theyre 30 or something instead. They will panic more over that! lol!

• riennegurrl_22

If Selena tells the police about this… Beliebers will hate on her for the rest of her life! :/

Yes, I do think so.

I dont really like justine bieber i hate him but dont mess with my selena >.<

• xJanex

Gosh…. if you are a TRUE fan, you would support Justin and his relationships. This is unbelievable…… I hate Bieber fans like this.
    Even though I love him, I know that I will never be in a relationship with him and neither will the other Bieber fans.

• xJanex

btw they arent bf/gf, just sayin

Why would you put 13 year olds in prison! They’re maybeb saying: Oh Selena I’m gonna kill you, stay away from my man!! But when they would actually see her they probably wouldn’t even dare to talk to her! So dear police instead of considering to put little girls in jail who have a big mouth onscreen, it would be better if you actually took care of more important stuff!

• Theresa Rose

Personally I think that if Selena and Justin are really together, then JUSTIN should be the one to stick up for his girl. I would not expect any less from a guy I was dating.

I don’t think jail is a smart choice for the crazy Bieber fans. I think they should go to therapy, because they are crazy.

@Anonimuss2.Oh – Because nobody cares about Ashley Greene

PS. I can totally tell which comments are from Beliebers. They have no sense of grammar or spelling. With the exception of a few of you other “tough” people (losers)

Jeez, I’m surprised that some of you can even pass the Capcha math question and post on this site…

BIEBER FANS ARE FUCKING CRAZY .
    And many of them are stupid !
    Especially the ones sending the death threats and getting all butthurt about it .
    HEY KIDS GROW THE FUCK UP AND GET OVER IT .
    He’s a celebrity and whoever HE wants to date , it’s gonna be his fuckig choice .
    So stop with this Selena shit and MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE .
    You’re absolutely pathetic and I HOPE you get sent to jail .
    Leave the poor girl alone , this isn’t your life .. it’s HIS and SELENA’S .
    Note , I am not a JB fan BUT I respect his privacy !
    BE REAL FANS . and be HAPPY for him .
    Nobody prays for the heartless .

They shouldn’t go to jail because there’s not enough room in there haha
    no seriously, if it’s possible, they should!

• @JDBelieberLOVE

• WhoCares

Death threats are not okay and people need to learn that. I think that jail would shake them to sense but they are all too young to end up in jail.The fans who write death threats can´t be real fans because if they where they would support their idol/idols and be happy for them. They are people just like us so they have feelings too. Just because they are famous doesn´t give you the right to threat them. So think twice before you do or say things you regret later

• WhoCares

• WhoCares

I posted my coment twice, sorry

no of course not. Just the one who made the threats not all of them.

lol. i honestly would love to watch some fan go to jail for death threats. like it seriously would make my life. technically it would be the stupidest charge ever. but it would make my life none the less.

• _leena

Bieber fans need to be locked up. period.

• Hazel

I think if they go to extremes they should go to jail. There actions whatever they are – sending death threats – shouldn’t go without punishment. These girls (or boys) need to know it’s not ok to do the things they are doing. They need to stop believing that they have a chance of dating justin bieber. I mean jees…get a grip!

• TeamJASA

JAIL FAIL

• paniuroczy

You don’t send people to jail for being stupid as fuck. No, no. There are asylums for these kind of people.

• HayleyBee

This comment is so full of win.

LOL

• mels

I think that they should have to spend 48 hours strapped to a chair watching footage of Justin Bieber making out with various famous women and saying “I WOULD NEVER DATE A FAN” every 30 seconds.

• MissCrosby

OMG SO TRUUUUE XD

I LOVE YOU .
    THIS IS BRILLIANT .

• taylorswiftlover

HAHHAHAHAA

• DieMannschaft

I don’t care,but Bieber fans should calm down.
    They’re never gonna be Bieber’s girlfriend.

• :)

You’re right!

BUT YEAH THEY SHOULD GO TO JAIL AND STAY THERE FOR THEIR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE! :)

• SELENA JUSTIN<3

UR right i love selena and i do love justin so i dont care if she is i love the,

• xSweetCandyxx

If they were his real fans they would be happy for him and not send death threats to Selena.They don’t have a chance either way…if they think they have a chance with him then they are just stupid…..

in my school a girl receives death threats form other girls in the same classroom

• cristi1416

i think they should go to jail

bieber fans are CRAZY, poor selena

• lovemyjonas17

is there a law for being annoying as heck, cuz then all those stupid beliebers should go to jail!! just take them all, oh and just take justin while your at it, please and THANK YOU!!!

Idk why anyone would want him in the first place and dont like him or selena so I’ll just move on,whatever.

no, i don’t they need to go to jail, its not like there going to actually hurt selena, she has like 10019218918031 bodyguards, srsly.

• hey. its me

that’s why jonas fans own:)!

Jonas fans are just as bad.
    Miley, Selena, taylor, camilla, ashley. I think danielle is the only one who didn’t get a lot of hate, but I’m sure she got a few death threats

• hey. its me

that’s why jonas fans own:)!

Jonas fans are just as bad.

• BrownEyedGirl

an 5, 2011 @ 11:14 am
    w said:
    People 14 and under just shouldn’t be allowed on the internet.
    There problem solved.

Excuse me? I am not no crazy ass bieber fan, your theory sucks.

I think they should go to jail, they can’t write that things because it’s not their business. I think they made a cute couple. And let’s be realist, the fans should get over it because they will never be near selena or justin. So just drop it

• hey. its me

I disagree.
    I do think these girls are immature, but i highly doubt that they would harm Selena in any way. They aren’t real threats, so they should NOT go to jail.. They’re little girls who have a huge crush on someone.

• SubwayToVenus

I disagree.

Lmao they are freaking insane bitches who have nothing more important to do than sit their asses on a chair stalking someone the 24/7 and spend their time messing up with a girl that has nothing to do with their stupidity.

• taylorsromeo

BELIEBERS MY ASS!

His fans should grow up but JAIL? Come on, they are probably some twelve year old girls who are a bit too obsessed. I admit that “beliebers” are crazy but no need ruin their lifes for something they’ll get over soon. If it is THAT bad they should be persuaded to get help or something. Jail is too much…
    I never thought I would defend beliebers someday…

• selenita
  • HayleyBee

They don’t need to go to jail. What they need instead is a life.

I think the people should grow the hell up and possibly get a life, they don’t have a shot with Justin Bieber and odds are they’re like 10 years old:) Plus he really isn’t that cute, Paul Walker & Shia Labeouf are sexy!

• milenator

man fuck the lame immature beliebers
    I know some 18 year olds who date 16 year olds Gawd
    they need to get lives and pull their heads outta his ass not one of them will ever have a chance with him no matter how much they listen to his music

18yo with a 16yo doesnt even make u a pedo plus they both look young anyway bieber looks 12 and selena looks 15
    plus im not a fan of either of them so they can have each other for all I care :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA yes. selenas so sweet, nobody should threaten to hurt her<3

• JF

I think they should go jail. They’ve donne this with all Bieber’s girlfriends & thats pretty annoying! -.-

• Kaitlynn

i agree 100%. the fact that your taking time out of your life to send ridiculous comments through twitter because your favorite singer has a girlfriend, then there should be consequences. sometimes people dont realize how much they can ruin someones day. if they were Biebers true fans, they wouldnt care and they would support him. grow up