Lucy Hale TEEN VOGUE COVER GIRL

lucyhaleteenvoguecovergirl

More @ Teen Vogue!

• takesmehigh

that topic was gunna com up sooner or later, lol. just opinions, dnt worry, k?

i guess it would have, but if you dont assume it might not! :) either way theyre both pretty!

• takesmehigh

She’s so fucking gorgeous but PLL is boring.

No real drama going on, no sex, no drugs, it’s PG tweenybopper shit.

So you like shows about sex and drugs?
    oic..

right? lol god forbid PLL has substance! :)

the 2nd season’s premiere was so boring :/

Lucy Hale is gorgeous!

She’s so fucking gorgeous but PLL is boring.

No real drama going on, no sex, no drugs, it’s PG tweenybopper shit.

So you like shows about sex and drugs?
    oic..

right? lol god forbid PLL has substance! :)

lol is it takesmehigh, is like the nicest person on here, i swear lol. <3

• inhumancreation

She’s so fucking gorgeous but PLL is boring.

No real drama going on, no sex, no drugs, it’s PG tweenybopper shit.

I completely agree. This is why I stick to shit like Skins and Misfits

(replying to this) – Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:20 pm
    partyindabaham said:
    Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:16 pm

She’s so fucking gorgeous but PLL is boring.

No real drama going on, no sex, no drugs, it’s PG tweenybopper shit.

So you like shows about sex and drugs?
    oic..
    No I don’t like shows about sex and drugs, but I also don’t like unrealistic tweenybopper shit like PLL, where there isn’t even a thread of reality. None of the teenagers on the show smoke, do drugs, they don’t even swear. It’s like PG crap aimed for the Disney Channel viewers.

well maybe someone people don’t like that stuff..

• partyindabaham

Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:19 pm
    takesmehigh said:

She’s so fucking gorgeous but PLL is boring.

No real drama going on, no sex, no drugs, it’s PG tweenybopper shit.

So you like shows about sex and drugs?
    oic..

right? lol god forbid PLL has substance! :)
    Stop being so presumptuous! A lot of shows that portray teenagers realistically in several extents have substance, they tell a story, a real story that other teenagers relate to.

• takesmehigh

right? lol god forbid PLL has substance! :)

lol is it takesmehigh, is like the nicest person on here, i swear lol. <3

awww thank you! wait.. are you kidding? lol

• _liesyoutold

Gorgeous!

takesmehigh said:
    right? lol god forbid PLL has substance! :)

lol is it takesmehigh, is like the nicest person on here, i swear lol. <3

awww thank you! wait.. are you kidding? lol

no im not.

• takesmehigh

Stop being so presumptuous! A lot of shows that portray teenagers realistically several extents have substance, they tell a story, a real story that other teenagers can relate to.

Not judgmental, tweenybopper, cookie cutter PG characters.

i dont have to defend my opinion, i respect yours too but you shouldnt judge so fast that NOBODY relates to it you know? :)

• takesmehigh

awww thank you! wait.. are you kidding? lol

no im not.

haha okay thank youuu!

• _liesyoutold

What! PLL is AWESOME. Auuuuuwesome.

(replying to this) – Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:27 pm
    partyindabaham said:
    Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:19 pm
    takesmehigh said:

She’s so fucking gorgeous but PLL is boring.

No real drama going on, no sex, no drugs, it’s PG tweenybopper shit.

So you like shows about sex and drugs?
    oic..

right? lol god forbid PLL has substance! :)

Not judgmental, tweenybopper, cookie cutter PG characters.

Don’t watch PLL anymore, problem solved.

• partyindabaham

Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:21 pm
    inhumancreation said:

She’s so fucking gorgeous but PLL is boring.

No real drama going on, no sex, no drugs, it’s PG tweenybopper shit.

I completely agree. This is why I stick to shit like Skins and Misfits
    Me too, it has substance and is realistic in several extents and developed in characterisation unlike these PG family shows.

• partyindabaham

Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:29 pm
    takesmehigh said:

Stop being so presumptuous! A lot of shows that portray teenagers realistically several extents have substance, they tell a story, a real story that teenagers relate to.

Not judgmental, tweenybopper, cookie cutter PG characters.

——————-
    Did I say no one relates to PLL?

partyindabaham said:
    Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:21 pm
    inhumancreation said:

She’s so fucking gorgeous but PLL is boring.

No real drama going on, no sex, no drugs, it’s PG tweenybopper shit.

I completely agree. This is why I stick to shit like Skins and Misfits

Why do you keep critizing shows?

She’s gorgeous.

• Voice of reason

Her eyebrows are beautiful as well.

• takesmehigh

——————-
    Did I say no one relates to PLL?

its the way you said it, anyway, openmind :) <3

Her eyebrows are beautiful as well.

I like arched eyebrows.

• Ashleyy.

She so perrttyyy.

• inhumancreation

Exactly. I’m sick of these Picture Perfect teens shown on TV, it’s not realistic in the slightest.

• Voice of reason

Her eyebrows are beautiful as well.

I like arched eyebrows.

Yes, but they’re full, they don’t look like snakes and that’s pretty rare in the entertainment industry.

• Voice of reason

Skins is premiering on MTV soon, worth the watch?

Skins is premiering on MTV soon, worth the watch?

I might watch it, it looks interesting, i saw the commercials.

• inhumancreation

Skins UK is far better than the US verison.

• Anonymous2.0

She has nice eyes! :)

Skins UK is far better than the US verison.

Geezus, it’s not my fault I live in the U.s. plus, the skins verison hasn’t started yet.

• inhumancreation

SELENA GOMEZ VS. LUCY HALE

Lucy Hale <3

• takesmehigh

how did selena even come up? theyre so different.

ps. selena ;)

Lucy is SO pretty!!

Apparently you haven’t read about the whole controversies surrounding Lucy and Selena that fans made up.

The only thing that is true is that Selena and Lucy sometimes look eerily similar but not so much as they are aging.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:06 pm
    takesmehigh said:
    how did selena even come up? theyre so different.

ps. selena ;)

Lucy is SO pretty!!

that topic was gunna com up sooner or later, lol. just opinions, dnt worry, k?

She so pretty :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

Beautiful

• TraceSTAN
  • pocketfullofdreams

Well maybe they dont have time to think about sex and drugs while they’re being stalked by someone who’s supposed to be dead. JS
    Besides, that’s really stereotypical, many teens do do drugs and shit but not all.

hello

• jilti

Ranii said:

Taylor will be presenting the award for “Favorite Movie Actor” tonight at the People’s Choice Awards
    ok, i know this isn’t a taylor post but i have to ask this is JAKE or Lautner nominated for that? haha how akward would that be?

Johnny Depp
    Leonardo Dicaprio
    Robert Downey Jr.
    Robert Pattinson
    Taylor Lautner

Popular choice, Rob or Lautner will win.

• paperheartsx3x3

THEY OVER DID HER EYEBROWS. BUT LUCY IS AWESOME.

FORMSPRING ME?

Jan 5, 2011 @ 03:45 pm

hello

• Voice of reason

I’m sorry but, why the hell is Taylor presenting an award for movies, her category would be music. Just Why?

Taylor Lautner is in that category

• TraceSTAN

Voice of reason said:

Sounds like you forgot about the masterpiece that was Valentine’s Day.

traceSTAN do you remember a while ago you asked me to make a gif of selena and demi dancing? well i finally learned how to fix it. here it is if you want it

• TraceSTAN

Thanks so much, yeah I downloaded a ton of programs trying to figure it out also, never could get it perfect. This is amazing, thanks again.

you’re welcome!

• TraceSTAN

18 if still around, I saw your demi punch gif, very funny lol. Was it very hard? It was great work.

• Voice of reason

‘m sorry but, why the hell is Taylor presenting an award for movies, her category would be music. Just Why?

Sounds like you forgot about the masterpiece that was Valentine’s Day.
    Oh how right you are, and what a tear jerker that was as well.

(That was probally the worst acting, I’ve ever seen… in my whole life.)

And there’s a second one coming out.

TraceSTAN said:

lol thanks. it wasn’t that difficult

• inhumancreation

muahahah bored. spam the shit out of me.

• Voice of reason

Oh you ended up doing the punching gif, can you post it. I’d like a look.

Voice of reason said:

Oh you ended up doing the punching gif, can you post it. I’d like a look.

• biebertru
  • Voice of reason

That is awesome. You are a delight.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 03:20 pm
    Voice of reason said:

That is awesome. You are a delight.

thanks :)

• pocketfullofdreams

Love her, but her eyebrows are kinda weird. Lol <3

• partyindabaham

She’s so fucking gorgeous but PLL is boring.

No real drama going on, no sex, no drugs, it’s PG tweenybopper shit.

She’s so fucking gorgeous but PLL is boring.

No real drama going on, no sex, no drugs, it’s PG tweenybopper shit.

So you like shows about sex and drugs?
    oic..

• partyindabaham

Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:16 pm

She’s so fucking gorgeous but PLL is boring.

No real drama going on, no sex, no drugs, it’s PG tweenybopper shit.

So you like shows about sex and drugs?
    oic..
    No I don’t like shows about sex and drugs (I like meaningful shows with substance and threads of reality), but I also don’t like unrealistic tweenybopper shit like PLL, where there isn’t even a thread of reality. None of the teenagers on the show smoke, do drugs, they don’t even swear. It’s like PG crap aimed for the Disney Channel viewers.

Statistics prove that a lot of teenagers in these areas do smoke, have sex and do drugs.

• Voice of reason

She needs to do something about those eyebrows.

• mak

LOVE HER!
    Since wayy before PLL.
    So proud!

———————————

same here! i totally agree :)

• iLoveChimpanzee

love her, somehow she reminds me of selena.
    a better version of course ;)
    waay better actress and singer.

• Chloevalet

She’s really ugly. I love her on the show. But Shay mItchell Ashley benson and Trojan bellisario are all way more beautiful.

LOVE HER!
    Since wayy before PLL.
    So proud!

• BelieveMe

She’s soo pretty!

Lucy Hale Rules!!

Selena Gomez loses!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

BORRRRRRRRRRRED

• partyindabaham

Does anyone know what kind of pills you take if you’re diagnosed with depression?

or if you have suicidal tendencies what kind of treatment do you get? wikipedia is confusing me

partyindabaham said:

____

It’s better to go ask your doctor they will tell you what you exactly need.

• partyindabaham

Jan 5, 2011 @ 04:03 pm

partyindabaham said:

____

It’s better to go ask your doctor they will tell you what you exactly need.
    —————
    No I live in Kuwait and they don’t have doctors for that.

They don’t have family doctors and monthly check ups and if ur depressed they lock you up in a mental institution

partyindabaham said:

Zoloft , prozac

• partyindabaham

Thanks, that gibberish was confusing me.

• TraceSTAN

partyindabaham said:

If you are talking about you, or a friend, anon called it right. Go to a family doctor and they will recommend what is needed, drugs, referrals to a specialist if needed, etc. Self medication is never a good idea.

selena>lucy

SELENA GOMEZ VS. LUCY HALE

Zoloft, Paxil, Aropax, Luvox, Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax, Lexapro, Cipralex, Seroplex, Lexamil, Celexa, Cipramil

Well known antidepressants are Prozac and Zoloft

Learn more about them here.

• juicebx

Shes really pretty .

she’s very pretty. she almost has camilla belle brows hahhah

i live in kuwait and they dont lock you up in a mental institution unless your aharm to your self or others they dont do it with out areason WTF
    you go see A psychiatrist and then he would help you and he well give you what you want to be better

• Voice of reason

I’ll try it out, doesn’t really seem like something I’d like but, I tell it’s going to be huge. Like the next Jersey Shore.

*I can tell

If you want to watch Skins (UK version)

• Voice of reason

OU is really dead today, huh.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:49 pm

If you want to watch Skins (UK version)
    Reminds me of degrassi….

• inhumancreation

Haha don’t be so overdramatic dude. Anything that copies an orignal isn’t gonna be as great.

Where is everyone..?

• Ranii

Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:53 pm
    inhumancreation said:

Why does it matter, its not like its being turned into a movie, isn’t the plot going to be exatlly the same?

• milenator

oceanup please make a lucy hale or pretty little liars category

• w