Taylor Swift ‘Burned By Jake Gyllenhaal’

taylorburned

Taylor Swift may be working on a breakup song about Jake Gyllenhaal. Source told Us Weekly: ‘Jake reached out to her and started all of this, but now he’s not acting as interested. He said he wasn’t feeling it anymore & was uncomfortable with all the attention they got. He also said he could feel the age difference.

..Taylor is really upset. We told her not to move so fast with this but she did not listen. Jake cares about her, but the publicity was a lot for him. He wants to keep his private life private, and that’s hard to do dating Taylor.’

• Anonymous1

Taylor’s working song titles: “Prince of Nausea”, “Brokeheart Moutain”, “Donnie Do-Wrong”?

I want my royalty check.

• w

All I see is Sandra and Ryan <3

why do guys always dump her ? seriously
    no kidding
    I’m beginning to question her
    =—————
    me too but I was already questioning her. I think the guys are being nice and not saying but something’s up with her.

why do guys always dump her ? seriously
    no kidding
    I’m beginning to question her

• Lupo

In Magazine articles, on itunes, on video – Taylor sure milks the fuck out of her publicity relationships.

• w

why do guys always dump her ? seriously
    no kidding
    I’m beginning to question her
    I get spinster/cat lady vibes from her tbh.

Anonymous1 said:

I want my royalty check

lmao
    can’t wait for these xD
    win

OHHHHHHHH

lol no surprise

That girl sure knows how to scare guys off, I mean what does she do, start talking about weddings and what they’ll call their children on the first date or something?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND WATCH ME BUUUUUURRRRRRN

• Gearsarealwaysturning

the story of her life.

• tatiis

thats sad! poor taylor! she really needs someone that really loves her!

• xxbehappyxx

looking at the bright side I’m sure she’ll write great songs about it!

• SunLight Princess

He also said he could feel the age difference.

Ouch.

• hey. its me

Jan 5, 2011 @ 12:12 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:
    looking at the bright side I’m sure she’ll write great songs about it!

really good songs that sound exactly like everything else she’s written

• Katie13

Poor Taylor :(

Hahahhahahaahahhahaha …ohh Taylor…

SubwayToVenus said:
    Nobody cares.
    I love Taylor but she’s always “burned” by everyone.
    ________
    True!! Bwahahahahha!

i seriously wouldn’t doubt it.

lol wonder who her next victim will be.

why do guys always dump her ? seriously
    no kidding
    I’m beginning to question her

gee I wonder why. http://i56.tinypic.com/l8ksk.gif

All I see is Sandra and Ryan <3

me too…weird how they bonded so fast tho. we should make Sandra and Ryan the topic of this post. no one cares about Taylor and her ex.

• sanojotavolx3

That girl sure knows how to scare guys off, I mean what does she do, start talking about weddings and what they’l call their children on the first date or something?

____________________________________________

LOL!! xD

Makes me wonder if he just “dated” her ’cause he wanted a song written about him…..

i like how jake breaks up with her right b4 the holidays and its all good with you guys but years later your still talking about joe jonas breaking up with her. my question is why does taylor always get broken up with and why she never does the breaking up? hmmmm?? sure he was feeling the age difference he realized how inmature she is…

Sandra and Ryan <3333

• Anonymous1

He also said he could feel the age difference.

Who couldn’t. The girl seems so immature.

I LOVE Taylor!!!! No matter what I will stand by her!!! Jake wasn’t right for her, I knew it from the beggining but I stood by her! I am hoping she is with her friends being comfronted! Maybe Taylor Lautner or Toby H! Its not fair that she keeps getting burned! But that’s how she makes a career, but jake talking ab moving in together and marrige dosent help. She prob thought he was the one after he talked like that!!! So even tho she may be wrihting a song dosent mean I’m excited! I am excited but I am more wondering if Tays OK! Its her feelings before the song and plus, we prob won’t hear it till the next album in 2 years! And Taylor if you by chance read this (which I dought cause u try to stay away from all the negitive stuff) I love you and same for ALL your swifties!!!!!!
    Lovelovelove,ash

Lovelovelove,ash

• ColdAsU

She doesn’t alway get broken up with she has done the dumping before.

i try to like taylor but i cant help but wonder..why are all of these guys treat her like crap ( i dont think they do) ..maybe its not the guys,.maybe its her.. i still think her and joe made an awesome couple but their done..its just hard for me too beleve either of them..he broke up with me in 27 seconds… i only called to express my feelings and taylor hung up blah!!!

• crazylady

Sandy and Ryan are very cute. Her rep denied, but I hope it’s true.

thank you for also trying to change the topic.

it’s a little soon tho isn’t it? he just got out of marriage

• wavy

have a typo but dont feel like correcting it..

• Ranii

I am starting to wonder, seriously, not joking, if Taylor Swift dates men just so she has songwriting material.
    Kingsley tweet.

SubwayToVenus

*Gives a standing ovation*

better coppyright that sh#t.
    lol

• BabyYoureAFirework

Shania who? Shania Twain? She got married? Hopefully in Canada :)

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Even when SHE dumped TayLaunter she STILL found a way to be a victim!

Boo whoo whooooooooooo! I HAD to break up with Taylor Launter! He wasn’t the prince I wanted! Autumn love is so difficult for me. Why am I so old?! It’s sooooooooooo haaaaaaarrdd FOR MEEEEEEEEEE! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNN!!!

Bitch. -_-

• SubwayToVenus

and feel my never ending pain. no this is not a hate song this is a song to tell u how my heart is aching, and no i’m not faking. You can see that I’ve been crying.
    ooooh ooooh i’m still a kid, a kid !

AND BABY, I SHOULD’VE SAID NO, WOAH, AND I WAS SO WRONG, WOAH, BUT YOU’LL BE MISSING ME AND MY DADDY WILL TELL YOU TO LEAVE THIS TOWN SO COME BACK CRAWLING TO YOUR SAD EMPTY HOUSE.
    *ends the song*

• inhumancreation

I want chicken. nomnomnom.

• itsBreeRam

aw! sandra & ryan are adorable!
    ryan’s just sexy as is :)

*ends the song*
    *aplauds*

• erinh404

i love taylor but i think the reason she can come off as so immature is because she left school when she was 16, so she never really had the chance to grow up along with everyone else her age who graduated and went off to college. she kind of still has a 16 year old mentality simply because when she first got famous, she was praised for being a 16 year old songwriter. and since she never got to be “normal” after that, she still clings onto the last “normal” part of her life- age 16

Taylor cheer up girl, and blast SIngle Ladies ;)

• sexonfire

epopped said:

yes but this is soo stuiped ,, imagin in her concert, fans will be like taylor can u plz sing song which u worte when u broke up or when Kanye West humiliated u on stage!!
    btw ur icon is crazy ,, iam britney fan 4ever

I sort of agree will ya.
    but it doesn’t seem like she cares. She wants everyone all up in her business.

& When other musicians write songs about someone else you see that as like a major slap in the face.
    but when Taylor does it, it’s just Taylor
    —————-
    yes ur probably right !! i dont like her anyways , i just cant stand her voice and songs but she’s pretty
    is that taylor momsen in ur icon?

• jilti

Sandy and Ryan are very cute. Her rep denied, but I hope it’s true.

• wavy

we need a new post

• taylortweety

TAYLORS NEW HIT SONG!

I smelt the rain?and it wasn’t the same?She let you burned and you know it’s true?Cause I loved you but I’m over you?And you know I know all your favorite songs?And she’ll never hug you like I used to cause I was the one who would die over you, oh Jake, oh Jake, your smile is fake.
    I was so young when i first saw you
    I closed my eyes and the next
    minute you were gone.
    Stupid girl, i should have known
    Not to date someone so old
    Dear Jake, I see it all now that your’e gone
    You left me stranded just like John.
    These days I haven’t been sleeping
    Staying up playing back you leaving
    Someday, i’ll be living in a big ol’ city
    and all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
    you bought me a guitar,then tore my heart apart
    and you should know by now that thats not smart.
    and because of you i’ll always have a scar in my heart. yes it tears me apart.?oh that scar in my heart!
    cause revenge is all im about
    so now im about to scream and shout.
    don’t you think i was too young
    i really hope u like this song.
    cause it came from a paper, a pen and my soul
    now go stand in the corner and think about what you did
    Cause you know im still a kid
    and i should have known, i should’ve known, john told me so
    I’m not a princess, this ain’t a fairy tale.?and now i hope you get loads of hate mail.
    Just like Joe did oh just like Joe did?And screw you, I don’t need you,
    you’re not the perfect one, more like the messed up one
    I’m gonna find my prince someday and you’re gonna scream my name under the rain
    and feel my never ending pain. no this is not a hate song
    this is a song to tell u how my heart is aching, and no i’m not faking.
    You can see that I’ve been crying.?ooooh ooooh i’m still a kid, a kid !?and baby, i should’ve said no, woah,
    and i was so wrong, woah,but you’ll be missing me
    and my daddy will tell you to leave this town
    so come back crawling to your sad empty house.

*aplauds*

*Taylor stans praise her and call the song poetry*

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jan 5, 2011 @ 01:54 pm
    erinh404 said:
    ==============================

Very very true.
    But I liked Taylor at that time. She WAS 16. Now she’s 21 acts 15 – 17 and it pisses me off. Like A LOT.

*aplauds*

*Taylor stans praise her and call the song poetry*

• sexonfire

wavy said:

we need a new post
    —————
    yes right !! how about post of kings of lean or britney or even tom curiz ,, iam sick of gomez , cyrus ,,,,,,beb all the time
    they dont even post about demi !!

I was so young when i first saw you
    I closed my eyes and the next
    minute you were gone.
    Stupid girl, i should have known
    Not to date someone so old
    Dear Jake, I see it all now that your’e gone
    You left me stranded just like John.
    These days I haven’t been sleeping
    Staying up playing back you leaving
    Someday, i’ll be living in a big ol’ city
    and all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
    you bought me a guitar,then tore my heart apart
    and you should know by now that thats not smart.
    cause revenge is all im about
    so now im about to scream and shout.
    don’t you think i was too young
    i really hope u like this song.
    cause it came from a paper, a pen and my soul
    now go stand in the corner and think about what you did
    Cause you know im still a kid
    and i should have known, i should’ve known, john told me so
    Just like Joe did oh just like Joe did?And screw you, I don’t need you,
    you’re not the perfect one, more like the messed up one
    I’m gonna find my prince someday and you’re gonna scream my name under the rain
    and feel my never ending pain. no this is not a hate song
    this is a song to tell u how my heart is aching, and no i’m not faking.
    and i was so wrong, woah,but you’ll be missing me
    and my daddy will tell you to leave this town
    so come back crawling to your sad empty house

*Gives a standing ovation*

• wavy

Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:00 pm
    sexonfire said:

wavy said:

we need a new post
    —————
    they dont even post about demi !!

anything but this and they did post about demi but it was that stupid alex aelch thing im tired of that story god!! -.-

• Shana Doodee Minaj

SELENA GOMEZ SAID ON INTERVIEW THEYRE NEVER IN COUPLE AT THE SAME TIME & AS MAGIC ,NOW THAT JELENA IS OFFICIAL,JAKE AND TAYLOR ARE BREAKIN UP..MAYBE THEY SOULD HAVE KEEP IT LOW KEY ,IDK WAT TO THINK

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jan 5, 2011 @ 03:20 pm
    biebergom said:
    Celeb-Tweets : http://hollywoodroyalsstweets.blogspot.com/
    THE USE,

• SellyismygirlCrush

Yeah wha whaa Taylor.. OMG RYAN AND SANDRA!!! :D YESSSS!!

• SellyismygirlCrush

aw. And congrats Shania <3 LOVE HER!

• milenator

Taylor Swift may be working on a breakup song about Jake Gyllenhaal

why am I not suprised -__-

• crazylady

about ryan , he is married to Scarlett Johansson ?!!!

he WAS married to Scarlett yes

(replying to this) – Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:16 pm
    Ranii said:
    SubwayToVenus

*Gives a standing ovation*

better coppyright that sh#t.
    lol

um someone already said that, your late..

• sexonfire

justin B is the hottest boy in da world haha yes right ,, i say ryan is 1000 hotter

• SubwayToVenus

better coppyright that sh#t.
    lol

Lol, I know, I wouldn’t like to hear that song on Taylor’s next album.

• crazylady

yeah Ryan is more attractive tho I’m not attracted…idk I guess he’s too perfect or something. that and I don’t know much about him. I just know mainly that he was married to Scarlett
    you have to remember tho like 99 percent of those who say Justin Bieber is hot are tweens/teens
    Ryan’s older so of course they’re gonna prefer Bieber over Ryan

• bubblepopped

Kingsley tweet.
    Honestly I wonder the same, but I think she’s keeps on looking for that fairytale ending and she keeps her guard down, wearing her heart on her sleeve. She needs to realize that it’s a cruel world, people can be horrible and ruthless. Stop rushing love, cause she’s just going to keep getting her heart broken.

• starsinoureyes

LOL, pick better men taylor…
    here comes another heartbreak song.

• takesmehigh

who ever write that song, you wasted your time on thaT?

• idkMyBFFjill

Ok, so Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Miranda Congrove, Big Time Rush, and Kesha are allowed to pick their favorite Beatles song on iTunes, but Miley isn’t. Haha, ok.

aww I hope the Sandra and Ryan rumors are true ! They would be so perfect together !! <3
    Oh yeah, Taylor and Jake break up – sad I guess.. idc

• crazylady

I still don’t see why people say that already tho. it’s too soon isn’t it?

• sexonfire

my first final exam on sunday , i think i should go to study :S

• FallenAngel23

poor Taylor always picking the wrong ones theres no doubt this one was a player and she thought she could change him sorry girl once a player always a player plus he too old for her anyways maybe she should date that Stephen guy she wrote about

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I love her.

• Ranii

i’m waiting for the PCA’s :)

• partyindabaham

Sandra and Ryan :)

finally because EW that was gross hes way older

• Britini95

This is from my last post on their breakup, I feel exactly the same and I’m too lazy to write it over ;P I know this may sound terrible, but I find this breakup SO funny. I think we knew they would be able to feel the age difference after their “honeymoon phase” was over. There was so much hype about them and how much in love they were. I think they moved too fast, and Jake got tired of her (no offense, Taylor). I, However, do not believe that the attention the relationship brought them bothered him at all. He practically had photoshoots with Reese Witherspoon kids and those photos of them look really staged, including the ones where Taylor was hanging out with his sister and niece.

• Ranii

Taylor will be presenting the award for “Favorite Movie Actor” tonight at the People’s Choice Awards… is Jake nominated ? lol

• Shana Doodee Minaj

GO SANDRA!REJOICE TAYLOR JAKE WASNT FOR YOU

• biebergom

I’m pretty sure he dumped her because she wanted to wait until marriage before sex

Aww Sandra and Ryan are cute!!

Nobody cares.
    I love Taylor but she’s always “burned” by everyone.

i no right that is true

did he use a lighter? ;)

• bubblepopped

‘is that taylor momsen in ur icon?’

was her yeahh :)

• crazylady

they dont even post about demi !!

sadly I don’t think they’ll even post about Britney cuz she’s no longer a Disney star.

Its ok, she will be fine. Im sure she already has the song written.

• hey. its me

Aww Sandra and Ryan are cute!!

IA

• omgitsjoejonas

i wish oceanup had a like button.

• suckit

YAY! jackie get back with reese,you hoe;)

I smelt the rain
    and it wasn’t the same
    She let you burned and you know it’s true
    Cause I loved you but I’m over you
    And you know I know all your favorite songs

I SMELL A NEW HIT!

im so happy for ryan and sandra! they were amazing together in “the proposal” :) im glad that they are finally dating! & on the news about taylor & jake.. well i could care less..

SubwayToVenus said:

I smelt the rain
    and it wasn’t the same
    She let you burned and you know it’s true
    Cause I loved you but I’m over you
    And you know I know all your favorite songs

I SMELL A NEW HIT!

—————
    that lytics is as stupid as your icon

—————
    that lytics is as stupid as your icon

Lmao of course they are stupid.

^ this is totally true.

• Ranii

Taylor Swift may be working on a breakup song about Jake Gyllenhaal.

Thankyou OU for declearing the obvious ;)

• Lupo

I’d like to think that Jake woke up an noticed Swift was 100% hair extensions and makeup

Sandra & Ryan are freakin’ cute togheter <3

—————-
    lol

• Irday

U WANNA KNO WHY SHE ALWAYS GET BURNEDD CUZ SHE IS WAYY TOO EXTREMELY ACTING LIKE A KID 4 HER AGE AND GUYS DONT SEE THAT UNTIL THEY NOTICE THEY R LIKE OMG…… PFF N DUMP HER….SHE IS LIKE THE JUSTIN BIEBER GIRL VERSION OR EVEN WORST N SHEES ALMOST FKIN 22 TIIIME TO CHANGE YOUR MIND IDIOT GIRL..u gonna get in serious problem 4 always acting like a dumb ”cute” idiot …its not cool..if it was miranda crosgrove or someone younger cool…but u thats just getting old and stupid and BORING…..change YOUR LOOK THIS YEAR 2011 listen to real words!!! not other ppl that not kno anythin u hav to BE FIERCE TO BE LIKED IN THE INDUSTRY N NOT DUMPED OR BURNED BE STRONG..ok thats all..

It bothers me how many people came to Taylor’s defense when Joe Jonas dumped her who now see that hey wow this chick is a timebomb! She’s a wacko.
    ——————–
    yeah she is. and I remember during that time she said on ellen she follows ex boyfriends around sometimes and purposely drives by their houses

• SubwayToVenus

*Hands out a chill pill*
    It’s okay baby, it’s okay. We ALL know Taylor, don’t freak.

• BabyYoureAFirework

HAHAHAHAH okay gimme the break up song now

Ryan and Sandra! Fuck yeah, They’re so perfect together.

Taylor, blah, What a suprise, she’s drama queen.

Jake was fine with Resse. Hopefully they come back.

Irday said:

cool story, bro.

people are just very mean to her. i don’t see how she’s “immature.” people are like… joe dumped her over the phone in 27 seconds and she went crazy telling everyone. she said it on ellen, but only because it was fresh in her mind and ellen was asking her questions about him.

LOL wait. jake felt the age difference? well no shit, sherlock. 21 is still a young lady. 30 is a grown man. it’s just too big of a gap

• BabyYoureAFirework

no she ain’t. sit down.

no she ain’t. sit down

She’s 21 actually.

Jan 5, 2011 @ 01:12 pm
    Irday said:

CALM YOUR TITS

• Irday

U ARE IN THE SAME AGE RANGE THAT LADY GAGA, KESHA, NICKI MINAJ RIHANNA evenn willow smith act older than u ….GET ON THE LINE BB….act ur age..

SubwayToVenus said:
    I smelt the rain
    and it wasn’t the same
    She let you burned and you know it’s true
    Cause I loved you but I’m over you
    And you know I know all your favorite songs

I SMELL A NEW HIT!
    Haha this is the one i put together

I was so young when i first saw you
    I closed my eyes and the next
    minute you were gone.
    Stupid girl, i should have known
    Not to date someone so old
    Dear Jake, I see it all now that your’e gone
    You left me stranded just like John.
    These days I haven’t been sleeping
    Staying up playing back you leaving
    Someday, i’ll be living in a big ol’ city
    and all you’re ever gonna be is mean.

Ryan and Sandra! Fuck yeah, They’re so perfect together.

Taylor, blah, What a suprise, she’s drama queen.

Jake was fine with Resse. Hopefully they come back
    ikr,but I loved Reese and Ryan Dephilipe they were sexy together

• BabyYoureAFirework

I was so young when i first saw you
    I closed my eyes and the next
    minute you were gone.
    Stupid girl, i should have known
    Not to date someone so old
    Dear Jake, I see it all now that your’e gone
    You left me stranded just like John.
    These days I haven’t been sleeping
    Staying up playing back you leaving
    Someday, i’ll be living in a big ol’ city
    and all you’re ever gonna be is mean

“You bought me a guitar,then tore my heart apart”

I was so young when i first saw you
    I closed my eyes and the next
    minute you were gone.
    Stupid girl, i should have known
    Not to date someone so old
    Dear Jake, I see it all now that your’e gone
    You left me stranded just like John.
    These days I haven’t been sleeping
    Staying up playing back you leaving
    Someday, i’ll be living in a big ol’ city
    and all you’re ever gonna be is mean.

And I believed in you, damn I believed in you
    But I won’t pick up the phone anymore
    Cause I’m forggeting you.
    Give your love away to somebody else
    Even if I don’t forget the day I fell.

• ordbok

Very helpful reading. Thank you, you describe the topic very well

Oversetter Norsk Englesk

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    I was so young when i first saw you
    I closed my eyes and the next
    minute you were gone.
    Stupid girl, i should have known
    Not to date someone so old
    Dear Jake, I see it all now that your’e gone
    You left me stranded just like John.
    These days I haven’t been sleeping
    Staying up playing back you leaving
    Someday, i’ll be living in a big ol’ city
    and all you’re ever gonna be is mean

“You bought me a guitar,then tore my heart apart”
    and you know thats not smart. :)

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    I was so young when i first saw you
    I closed my eyes and the next
    minute you were gone.
    Stupid girl, i should have known
    Not to date someone so old
    Dear Jake, I see it all now that your’e gone
    You left me stranded just like John.
    These days I haven’t been sleeping
    Staying up playing back you leaving
    Someday, i’ll be living in a big ol’ city
    and all you’re ever gonna be is mean

“You bought me a guitar,then tore my heart apart”
    and you know thats not smart. :)
    and because of you i’ll always have a scar in my heart. yes it tears me apart.
    oh that scar in my heart!

• ColdAsU

Oh yea! Congrats to Shania!

Who cares…..honestly she should really try dating someone who isn’t famous.

• Entertainmentlove

sandra !!!!!!!!!!!! love her i wish she was my sec mom

then again they do post about Taylor Momsen which doesn’t make any sense

Nobody cares.
    I love Taylor but she’s always “burned” by everyone.

You’re here, so you obviously care.

• paperheartsx3x3

TAYLOR BURNED BY JAKE?
    WAIT TILL SHE WRITES A SONG ABOUT HIM. ;)
    I LOVE TAYLOR. <3 SHES STRONG AND WILL GET THROUGH THIS.

FORMSPRING ME

• hey. its me

maybe she should have gonna to fast with jake , and possibly they would still be together, no offense, i like tay and all, but she seems like she causes a relationship to go downward. so many sappy love songs, and obvi that shes gunna make one for jake tooo..

• takesmehigh

blaaah screw him *actully i love him but anyway* he knew the age difference he knows she rights songs and so does everybody in the world, why does it still surprise people? i write songs like that too, i just have no singing talent :P

• bubblepopped

then again they do post about Taylor Momsen which doesn’t make any sense

Cause she’s a teen and freaking awesome –music wise.

• sexonfire

crazylady said:
    they dont even post about demi !!
    yes but the site should include more stars , it will be much better
    about ryan , he is married to Scarlett Johansson ?!!!

• xSweetCandyxx

Sandra&Ryan<333 Poor Taylor =/ but they weren’t a good couple….

• crazylady

Cause she’s a teen and freaking awesome –music wise.

I’ve never heard her music but I don’t think it’s my cup of tea

and I only said that in regards to my previous comment

I guess it makes sense tho..maybe tweens do like Taylor Momsen and so since this is more tween oriented Britney wouldn’t be on here.

(replying to this) – Jan 5, 2011 @ 02:13 pm
    Ranii said:

Kingsley tweet.

No duh, like is didn’t know that, i wasnt CR k

• Wish

HAHAHAHAHA, FUUUUUU. CUE THE BRACELET SONG, SUCKERS.

I liked them together

• icehoneybaby

DEAR JAKE~~~~
    DON’T YA THINK I WAS TOO YOUNG TO BE MESSED WITH????
    THE GIRL IN THE DRESS CRIED THE WHOLE WAY HOME…..

*dies* lol

• BabyYoureAFirework

Very helpful reading. Thank you, you describe the topic very well

Oversetter Norsk Englesk

• SpanishLullaby

She doesn’t alway get broken up with she has done the dumping before.

Thank you. Her lyrics make that clear.

“Burned”?

• crazylady

then you haven’t seen enough of Taylor. it’s not really about her reaction right after the breakup, it’s her behavior otherwise.

SubwayToVenus said:
    I was so young when i first saw you
    I closed my eyes and the next
    minute you were gone.
    Stupid girl, i should have known
    Not to date someone so old
    Dear Jake, I see it all now that your’e gone
    You left me stranded just like John.
    These days I haven’t been sleeping
    Staying up playing back you leaving
    Someday, i’ll be living in a big ol’ city
    and all you’re ever gonna be is mean.

And I believed in you, damn I believed in you
    But I won’t pick up the phone anymore
    Cause I’m forggeting you.
    Give your love away to somebody else
    Even if I don’t forget the day I fell.

Yea we basically just wrote Taylors next song :)

• SubwayToVenus

and you know thats not smart. :)

Cause revenge is all I’m about.

• sexonfire

i know it wont last anyways taylor and jake is just dont work ,, he was better with resse witherspoon
    and wtf !! break up song , does she has to make a song 4 every single event in her life !!!!!

• SubwayToVenus

and because of you i’ll always have a scar in my heart. yes it tears me apart.
    oh that scar in my heart!

Don’t you think I was too young?

They didnt really seem like a good couple anyway. Maybe he “burned” her because she was clingy. There are pics of her always touching him.

• crazylady

does she has to make a song 4 every single event in her life !!!!!

everything relating to guys yes, this is Taylor we’re talking about remember?

Thank you. Her lyrics make that clear

Lmao.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jan 5, 2011 @ 01:21 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    I smelt the rain
    and it wasn’t the same
    She let you burned and you know it’s true
    Cause I loved you but I’m over you
    And you know I know all your favorite songs

I SMELL A NEW HIT!
    ===========================

OMG iTunes NEEEEEEEEEEEDDSSSSS a “pre-order” button! XP

SubwayToVenus said:

and because of you i’ll always have a scar in my heart. yes it tears me apart.
    oh that scar in my heart!

Don’t you think I was too young?

i really hope you like this song.

SubwayToVenus said:
    and you know thats not smart. :)

Cause revenge is all I’m about.
    So now im about to scream and shout…
    Hey hey You You i dont like your girlfriend
    no way no way i think you need a new one… lol jk

• SubwayToVenus

Don’t you think I was too young?

i really hope you like this song

Cause it came from a paper, a pen and my soul.

• SpanishLullaby

Thank you. Her lyrics make that clear

Lmao.

Funny?

• Ranii

Don’t you think I was too young?

i really hope you like this song

Cause it came from a paper, a pen and my soul.

now go stand in the corner and think about what you did. ’cause you know i’m still a kid.

===========================

OMG iTunes NEEEEEEEEEEEDDSSSSS a “pre-order” button! XP

Totally, and that single does not even give you a clue of what her new album is made of.
    “Joe shaped box” “Jake’s smile is fake” “John’s song” “Cry and whine” “Chronicles of a broken heart” “Taylor’s tan skin forever”

oh, sorry. i didn’t realize you knew her personally

• SubwayToVenus

And I should’ve known, I should’ve know, John told me so.

Lmao.

Funny?

Sorry weren’t you being ironic?

• BabyYoureAFirework

hey lil’ mama oh you a stunna

“27 second phonecall”
    could’ve been one too ;)

______

pretty sure someone already made those jokes but nice attempt. except it wasn’t funny when the anon did it and it’s still not funny now that you’re doing it

• jilti

Ryan and Sandra! Fuck yeah, They’re so perfect together.

Taylor, blah, What a suprise, she’s drama queen.

Jake was fine with Resse. Hopefully they come back

Reese dumped Jake because she thiks he is imature. She’s engaged to Jim Toth.

• BabyYoureAFirework

oh burn

“27 second phonecall”
    could’ve been one too

Now that one will be a hit my friend.

______

Too bad I’m not here to please your Taylor loving ass.

• Viva La Vida

I love Taylor, but everytime she breaks up with someone, she is always the victim :/

• SpanishLullaby

Funny?

Sorry weren’t you being ironic?

How was I being ironic?

oh, sorry. i didn’t realize you knew her personally

have you not seen her public behavior?

How was I being ironic?

The girl said Taylor was the one who dumped their asses and you said, Thank you, she makes that clear in her songs, and I thought you were being ironic with that one, I guess I was wrong.

• Ranii

And I should’ve known, I should’ve know, John told me so.
    I’m not a princess, this ain’t a fairy tale.
    and now i hope you get loads of hate mail.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m not a princess, this ain’t a fairy tale.
    and now i hope you get loads of hate mail

Just like Joe did oh just like Joe did
    And screw you, I don’t need you, you’re not the perfect one, more like the messed up one, I’m gonna find my prince someday and you’re gonna scream my name under the rain.

• bubblepopped

Chronicles of a broken heart

aha That actually sounds like a nice song name

• Anonimuss2.Oh

My goodness, can you change the post?
    Taylor just makes me wanna scream!

• wavy

is this post alive?

• BabyYoureAFirework

Taylor always dates the gays and they don’t even treat her right OHSNAP

• bubblepopped

@Viva La Vida ugh I love your icon!

• vimax

Hi all, I’ve finally settle down with a theme(there’s more to do and customize) and also done my homework. Tell me what do you think, vimax 3-4 Dot Com. I’m not sure you guys can add a comment about the products? We can help out each another commenting on it? I’m not sure. Of course not about products review but tips, fashion, coupon and lots more. Any idea? Thanks!

• TaniaW37

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Jan 5, 2011 @ 01:54 pm
    erinh404 said:

she left skool for fame WRONG
    she could do both but wtever

Just look at Emma Watson. They’re are almost the same age and, while Taylor became famous at 15/16, Emma’s been famous since she was 10/11 and she’s never left the school (and I think she’s a bit more famous than Taylor).

I LOVE Taylor with all my heart but I think she just needs to grow up, because I’m afraid she’s gonna start scaring guys away!

• m…a…

about taylor, i pity her that she probably has another bitter song targeted at an ex

seriously, when will she stop making a fool not only of them but her, herself as well?

• vimax

Hi everyone, this is my site vimax 3-4 Dot Com. I appreciate any advises to improve my content and sells. This site about vimax and penis enlargement pills products. Thank you in advance! Any suggestions or marketing help is appreciated.

hey i’m taylor. I’m a singer songwriter check out my new songs

• Taylor

hey i’m taylor. I’m a singer songwriter check out my new songs

• m…a…

i’ve always liked ryan reynolds, & sandra bullock individually, but loved them even more on the proposal :) i do hope they end up together despite the age difference :)

• lauren

sorry but all i could focus on is RYAN AND SANDY on the coverrr yes i soo want randy to happpennnn

• mak

i knew they wouldn’t last!

but here’s the thing. taylor is the one always being dumped- people should start to think that maybe she’s the problem not the guys.

but look at the magazine we are looking at. freaking STAR Mag. they are the biggest rumor spreading mag out!

• ash

Lovelovelove,ash

• sexonfire

does she has to make a song 4 every single event in her life !!!!!
    everything relating to guys yes, this is Taylor we’re talking about remember?
    btw ur icon is crazy ,, iam britney fan 4ever

• SubwayToVenus

My goodness, can you change the post?
    Taylor just makes me wanna scream

Under the rain at 2:30 am?

• Gleekedout

Dying to hear that song

aha That actually sounds like a nice song name

Lol, I know.

• Ranii

I’m not a princess, this ain’t a fairy tale.
    and now i hope you get loads of hate mail

Just like Joe did oh just like Joe did
    ooooh ooooh i’m still a kid, a kid !

• SpanishLullaby

How was I being ironic?

Oh! No! Haha. I was agreeing with her.

• ColdAsU

I love Sandra! I don’t see how Taylor was “burned”.She didn’t milk anything from this relationship.Nobody asked her about him.She never said a word about him.All she ever said related about him was that SLAOD was a really good movie.
    I have alot rare Taylor songs and she doesn’t get burned alot as much as people think so.But she does uses the sad songs for attention.

• crazylady

yeah it gets boring. if she didn’t talk so much about guys like that I would probly not have a problem with her. I mean I like guys as much as the next girl but she overdoes it.

iam britney fan 4ever

cool glad to see another Britney fan here

My goodness, can you change the post?
    Taylor just makes me wanna scream!

I already said we should make Sandra and Ryan the topic in my first comment but no one listens to me so I’m just going with the flow now.

Taylor needs to grow up. She’s quite immature for a woman of 21.

• bubblepopped

btw ur icon is crazy ,, iam britney fan 4ever

I sort of agree will ya.
    but it doesn’t seem like she cares. She wants everyone all up in her business.

but when Taylor does it, it’s just Taylor

• jilti

I believe she is sad. Look at her last pics, she isn’t a good actress. She is a girl with very intense feelings, poor taylor, i don’t think is possible change this. Maybe she needs therapy

• Anonymghgjkgous

here comes the new crazy single abiut her venting about what a bitch he is
    why dont guys ever learn ?

• Anonymghgjkgous

here comes the new crazy single abiut her venting about what a bitch he is
    why dont guys ever learn ?

• taylorllama

sandra + ryan ?

• taylorllama

Taylor needs to grow up. She’s quite immature for a woman of 21.

Poor swifty, I called it tho, when the pictures came out of them being all smiley and touchy, I said uh oh, you sure that’s a smart idea. if it is true tho it’s kinda of douchy on Jakes part, I mean hello you guys asked for the attention, you got it, and now he’s annoyed by it :s. And as for Taylor geez learn from this and stop dating famous boys or stay single for awhile.

Do anyone of you know the real story?
    Or them personally?
    Do you know what happened?
    I don’t think so.
    So, please stop judging her or him through your tainted eyes.
    No one here knows what exactly happened so no one has the right to judge.

I’m not fan of Taylor, but I like her music and I like how she writes her songs, but it becomes boring the fact that she writes about her ex when they broke-up, when it happens once it’s like, it can make a good song but after 2 or 3 times it becomes boring it’s like “Taylor get over it, it’s not the first time” I like her music though but she needs to stop writing about her ex

• ColdAsU

Stop blaming and hating Taylor for writing songs about guys.They all have fair warning.Its not like she just now started writing songs about them.