Taylor Swift People’s Choice Awards 2010

peoples-choice-awards-2010-arrival-pictures-68

Taylor won FAVORITE COUNTRY ARTIST! Photos: Fame.

Well, I’m soooo sorry to hear that you’re upset sweetie… But Taylor is an amazing artist, and she’s taking the world by storm. So I’m going to leave you to cry now. BYE!

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

(replying to this) – Jan 5, 2011 @ 07:14 pm

Cry over this ugly bitch I think not… She is an amazing songwriter, bad singer.. And she’s taking the Bieberverse by storm

taylor is boring too skinny and pale and selena looks like a real mexican..she should thank justin for that

• HiStan

Nicki Minaj FTW.
    Sorry I just had to say that.

• paperheartsx3x3

YES, THAT’S MY GIRLLL

FORMSPRING ME

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Jan 5, 2011 @ 07:17 pm

LMAO

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Jan 5, 2011 @ 07:18 pm
    HiStan said:

Nicki Minaj FTW.
    Sorry I just had to say that.
    T*H*I*S
    Pink Friday is Platinum I heard!!!!!

MileyManiacMani… said:

LMAO

WTF!LOL!!!! LMAO!!!!!

i agree with that nick minjai girl even though i think nicki is totally fake. Taylor cant do anything but write catchy pop oh sorry i mean country songs. she has to WHORE around hollywood to write a new song and shes just a name dropper now a days. And if you think selling albums means you have talent your off your rocker

Nicki Minaj is ugly as fuck and she’s not even famous, no one likes her… I would love to see where her Artist Of The Year trophy is <3

_______

she won one from bet try again

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Jan 5, 2011 @ 06:59 pm

Taylor Swift is HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE
    . Ya’ll can hate on it allllllllllll you want bitchesssss!
    Terribly wrong

• Erick

que bueno que haya ganado la amo!! :D

She deserved what she won! Bitches can hate, but hey in the end you didn’t win peoples choice awards and she did.. I sense jealousy. ;)

Oh what? Do you think NICKI MINAJ is better? LOL alright bitch, stay mad.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

(replying to this) – Jan 5, 2011 @ 07:03 pm

Oh what? Do you think NICKI MINAJ is better? LOL alright bitch, stay mad.
    I don’t actually, but the only thing Taylor can do is write them songs about BOYS she can’t sing, or act, and she fails at most of the things she tries

Oh wait… you mean she fails at singing? I don’t know about that, I mean.. She DID kinda sell one million albums in a single week, yaknow…

• DaniellaO

2011 fail, OU.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

(replying to this) – Jan 5, 2011 @ 07:07 pm

But she fails at singing, it’s them damn teenyboppers that buy every single the 11 and 12 year olds who swear they’re in “legit relationships” ’cause her songs suck IMO and it’s obvious she can’t singg

• fearless now

surprise, surprise!! taylor swift WON… she is fabulous

• rainbow3000

Boring hairstyle and not an outstanding dress…I’m sure winning this is not a big deal to her

• Viva La Vida

I’m starting to dislike Taylor :/ Yeah I love her songs, but her attitude towards making drama over everything is just, well, not cool.

• MORICETSZ

she won!

omg i was never expecting that!!!!!!!!!!!

• FallenAngel23

well its pretty but I was hoping a little change but i guess not she looked kinda sad at the awards and i think it would of been awkward to present the category award her Ex was nominated in and the fact he was sitting in the front row

• fearless now

(replying to this) – Jan 5, 2011 @ 07:03 pm

Oh what? Do you think NICKI MINAJ is better? LOL alright bitch, stay mad.

yeah when i grow up i wanna be like tayswift too!!

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Jan 5, 2011 @ 07:11 pm
    fearless now said:

(replying to this) – Jan 5, 2011 @ 07:03 pm

Oh what? Do you think NICKI MINAJ is better? LOL alright bitch, stay mad.

yeah when i grow up i wanna be like tayswift too!!
    And what the fuck do you want me to do?

she always looks the same :/

• puddingtoes

I don’t get it.

• yo123

When are the Peoples choice awards on?!

• itssuchajoke

wats with the heels? she needs figure skates with that outfit.

she got dumpedddddddddd

• taylor fan

she looks beautiful as always, her dress is amzing. But she could do something differnt to her hair, i mean she always has it like that or loose. Ithink it’s time for a change.

i’m so glad that she won !!!!

• Lupo

I really don’t see how guys like Mayer and Jake want to mount this nasty

Then again I really don’t see how Selena can mount Biebil

oh now I see it’s all done for publicity

she’s such a bitch
    she is not a female, she is a cow

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Who gives a damn… My gosh

a lot of people!
    i love her, i was so happy when she won :DDD

that dress does not go with her skin tone and wtf i wanted carrie to win

TAAAAYLOR!!!!!!!!
    jk
    shes gotten boring

She is a spaghetti without sauce. She’s cute But she is very skinny and pale. If she didn’t have those eyes, she didn’t have anything special.

She’s a good songwriter, but she should stop acting like a teenager and BE a woman. She should stop singing about fairy tales because if not their fans are going to be like her, single and hating men.

Taylor Swift is HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE. Ya’ll can hate on it allllllllllll you want bitchesssss!

• Laura.

Um, everyone gives a damn! She looks absolutely stunning, as per usual! The colour of her dress really suits her. I just love how she puts her outfits together, everything fits so perfectly well. The shoes, dress, accessories.. This girl is a goddess I swear!

she’s SO much better than carrie..like DUUUR! LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!1

look at me I’m so innocent,
    I’m like a little kid, oh how cute I’m, everybody loves me cuz I’m so nice, I’m perfect.
    bitch

• HiStan

OMG!!!!YAY!!!!!!!loljk.
    Btw how do you have a Gif as an icon??? DD:

• TaylorFan

Wiiiii Q

• SunLight Princess

Give the girl a cheeseburger, make that two.

• xSweetCandyxx

So happy she won =)))The dress is pretty but maybe she should of go with another color….

• whatthefudge

Is it just me or does she always wear the same style of dresses, just like Miranda Cosgrove.

Is it me, or does she ALWAYS look the same.
    Hair, make-up, dresses. o.o

Ok I have a question and I really want an explanation. Why do people on OU say she’s beautiful, gorgeous, etcetc. She has a cute body, but honestly…I find her face scary.