• DaniellaO

Jan 5, 2011 @ 11:46 pm
    They didn’t deserve those awards. Bruno Mars and Lady Antebellum should win.
    I’m sick of all awards are based on popularity and not in real talent. It’s a Miracle Justin Bieber didn’t win. THANKS GOD!

That’s the whole point with fan voting awards, it’s only based on who’s the most popular not talent. There are other award shows for that.

Aw Cute :)

Me too!!!! haha.

Off topic a little, but was anyone hoping that lautner would win just to see swifts and lautners reaction when they were both on stage!?!?

They (awards staff) probably did that on purpose. Ughhh

They didn’t deserve those awards. Bruno Mars and Lady Antebellum should win.

Are u kidding me?!
    Taylor’s Album sold 2 Million Copies the first week..
    It’s not just popularity.
    —————–
    I don’t care if it sold 50 million in the first week that doesnt mean it’s worthy of an award based on that alone. It should be about talent not who sold the most.

teamnobody, stop replying to everyone who doesn’t like selena ignore it, gosh.

• ChristoferDrewIngle

selena and taylor!! <3
    my favorite girlls(:

• ChristoferDrewIngle

is anyone here/

• ChristoferDrewIngle

is anyone here/

• HiStan

y they get award

• ForeverandAlwayss

pretty. (:

They didn’t deserve those awards. Bruno Mars and Lady Antebellum should win.

Are u kidding me?!
    Taylor’s Album sold 2 Million Copies the first week..
    It’s not just popularity.

• JoeHoe15

Congrats to the both of them..
    BRUNO MARS on GRAMMY’S baby!! \m/

• ForeverandAlwayss

icon check. (:

• DemzIsBoss

they did not deserve those awards. their fantards…smh.

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

Shane said:
    They didn’t deserve those awards. Bruno Mars and Lady Antebellum should win.

____________________________

What part of PEOPLE’S CHOICE don’t you understand?? Of course its gonna be based on popularity.

Even on a post were Selena and Taylor are just having fun, haters wanna come on here and repeat the same dam thing everyone is saying… like someone said it’s called people choice awards. Get over it.

• FallenAngel23

BFFs forever awe

• xSweetCandyxx

Cute <3

I love that they’re friends. I love them both and they most definitely both deserved their awardss!

i love them^^ they are so cute and their friendship is great^^

• suckit

why’s that not suprising?all award shows are rigged anywways

Awwwww

They didn’t deserve those awards. Bruno Mars and Lady Antebellum should win.

• Selena Luver

meeee

• teamnobody

ahhhhhh i love them im so glad they won they are so sweet and amazing<3

• Shane

They didn’t deserve those awards. Bruno Mars and Lady Antebellum should win.
    ———————–
    I DEFINITELY AGREE!!!

• teamnobody

Jan 5, 2011 @ 11:38 pm
    partyindabaham said:

lol.. selena believes the people voted for her
    lol it was one selena stan doing all the work/cheating

um there was more than one person voting…smh

• teamnobody

wat time is is

• DiamondsAreForever

This pic is kind of funny!

What a surprise Taylor, what a surprise. -rme-

Selena won ? wtf ?
    SHE CAN’T SING . SHE ‘HOWLS’ !
    And whispers,trying to sound sexy but not sing
    ____

hahah . Yo’re right !

You people know damn well if a member of The Scene was someone a little famous or from a prominent band selena would talk about them ALOT but since they’re unknown she NEVER talks about them. Aren’t they supposedly a group and important parts of her “singing career” ? And how do they play instruments to songs that are dance beats? I’ve known from the start she’s a name dropper and a famewhore back when she would always throw around that she was friends with The Jb. Oh I was at their house we played chess,we played hide and seek on halloween,we have inside jokes ….yeah.

• LucyWhite

Seatbelts girls!!

Jan 6, 2011 @ 12:58 am
    SmashHeadonKeyboard said:

Shane said:
    They didn’t deserve those awards. Bruno Mars and Lady Antebellum should win.

____________________________

————————-
    Good point. But equally, they should look more to the most talented people.

• Suuuuup

I know this doesn’t have to do with Taylor and Selena…But this is to all the Justin Bieber’s haters!

They didn’t deserve those awards. Bruno Mars and Lady Antebellum should win.

Are u kidding me?!
    Taylor’s Album sold 2 Million Copies the first week..
    It’s not just popularity.
    —————–

——————————
    Lady Antebellum sold more than 3.1 million copies if we talk about sales.
    Not always the one who sells more, is the most talented. You can be the most popular, but not the most talented.

Cute

Love them

• Julia

Selena won ? wtf ?
    SHE CAN’T SING . SHE ‘HOWLS’ !

• Lupo

Reminder: The people’s choice awards is where nobody can sing.

It’s a fashion show between poptarts and boybands

• young kiwi

o my goodness finally someone sees. i cannot tell you how tired i am of her big bubble head popping up on my tv. she hasnt done anything worthy. the same with justin bieber. he won like 4 really big awards that he did absolutley nothing to deserve. i like him and all but if you’re gonna be famous at least earn it. damn! where would we have been without mj????

what’s the app that makes photos look like this?

Neither one of them are good singers,glad I didnt watch this bs on tv. I would have only been sad,disappointed and angry.

Selena won ? wtf ?
    SHE CAN’T SING . SHE ‘HOWLS’ !
    And whispers,trying to sound sexy but not sing

• taylor you win
  • kobi

kobi hello are you? i wear about the callback in the nothing at mean you have is at maketing

• joe

So hot!!! we love you girls TEam TAYS&SELG

They didn’t deserve those awards. Bruno Mars and Lady Antebellum should win.

Are u kidding me?!
    Taylor’s Album sold 2 Million Copies the first week..
    It’s not just popularity.
    —————–

________
    I agry that popularity not always shows talent, and people get awards for nothing, but Taylor Swift is a true artist and she has some amazing works and she is a great artist people should look up to. Peaople like Lady Gaga and Katy perry shoudn’t be in these award shows at all. I love Selena but seriously, she’s not a good artist, she sings 5 year olds catchy pop songs and she put tons of effects on her voice, somthing that Taylor will never do.

________
    —————-
    The only thing I like about taylor is that she writes her own songs and can play her own guitar but I don’t like her songs. I don’t understand why you don’t think Katy Perry and Lady Gaga belong in these shows. Not sure about Katy but Gaga is an incredible talent. She is a true singer,musician and songwriter.

• Ranii

—————-
    Katy isn’t really that good LIVE.

what is the name of the app used to edit this photo?

• FrancyJonasGomez

Love them both <3

• wavy

im late too school…

why is “zac effron” trending on twitter? :S

• m

why is “zac effron” trending on twitter? :S
    don’t know it’s been trending from yesterday

RIGGED!

Bruno Mars shouldve won.

blonde or maybe ligth brown.
    P.S: NEVER BLACK

what hair color looks best on pale skin with blue eyes?

It totally depends on the person. You need to photoshop different hair color on you

• Lupo

Don’t Stop Biebling

lol.. selena believes the people voted for her
    lol it was one selena stan doing all the work/cheating!
    —————
    Lmao,yes! Bruno Mars didnt’t win because his fans aren’t sitting there voting like maniacs all night. Awards and hugh selling cd’s should be for truly TALENTED people. Sad that it’s not that way anymore.

• partyindabaham

lol.. selena believes the people voted for her
    lol it was one selena stan doing all the work/cheating!

Selena tried kissing Justin to get his voice!!
    Nice try.

• crah

selena looks adorable.

Selena tried kissing Justin to get his voice!!
    Nice try.

lolol

• FamousYoutuber

Cute ladies :D

No HOMO xD

If that is a nip slip, it’s hidden by Taylor and Sel’s hair. She should have used a fashion sticky or fashion tape imo

———————————-
    what happened to her dress?.falling off?

• kobi

HELLO ARE YOU?

• Selena Luver

God i love you Selena so much!!!! <3

• Selena Luver

She deserves it. Selly u rock!!!

• KBsuckers