Kanye Wants To Produce Justin Bieber

believeb

Kanye West wants to produce the international music king Justin Bieber‘s new upcoming album, Scooter Braun confirmed in an online web chat: ‘Justin and Kanye had a call, about a song they’re trying to work on together. Kanye wants to produce a bunch of new songs for his new album.’ Gawker wrote and article about Scooter trying to brainwash Bieber fangirls.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

I don’t mind Bieber and all, but that article is just all sorts of wrong, and how awkward to make out with all those moms and 10 yr olds in the theater.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

OOOOh anon 18, thanx for replying, I have to go now but can i ask you later please?

Jan 6, 2011 @ 12:43 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

sure

• Ranii

isn’t he rich enough already ?

• fearless now

no kanye, stick with jay-z…

• AcidPinkLemonade

OMG, your icon makes me wanna dance *dances*

Thanks! *joins you*

• FamousYoutuber

Jan 6, 2011 @ 12:15 pm
    AcidPinkLemonade said:
    Haha idk why but for me the title sounds dirty xD

_____

Same here. I was like “produce Justin Bieber? That doesn’t sound right.”
    _____

Hahah exactly xD

• whatthefudge

Kanye doesn’t care about producing with Justin Bieber. Justin is the biggest teen sensation right now. He’s owning the charts and celebrity’s like Kanye West and Chris Brown are all trying to work with them. Personally, i think they just want to use him for popularity and become even more richer/ bigger than they were before.

• LetsJumpTheSun

scooter tried to brainwash. he couldnt with some girls.

I wish that ‘Justin Bieber is really a 51 year old pedophile’ rumor was true.

• KBsuckers

-.-

click the link at the bottom and read the article it is creepy shit

• ensuringthecrisis

I love Kanye West but this is just… no, no.
    Hopefully he can make Bieber sound
    a bit better XD

NO KANYE WHAT THE FUCK I WILL NEVER EVEN LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC AGAIN
    i’m kidding i will but oh my jesus fuck my life

• dfvcvcxv

====h tt p ://www.betterwholesaler.us ======
    handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I love Kanye!

Wow the 2 most arrogant people in music working together…

What the hell? Does he want little 12 year old girls to get pregnant or have sex just so Justin’s movie can make tons of money? Fuck that.

• crazybeautifulLife

justins going to make a song with selena too. Just saying

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

AcidPinkLemonade said:
    Haha idk why but for me the title sounds dirty xD

_____

Same here. I was like “produce Justin Bieber? That doesn’t sound right.”
    OMG, your icon makes me wanna dance *dances*

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

anon 18, you here ?

• SubwayToVenus

PROFESSOR GREEN IS MY NEW CELEB CRUSH, HE’S FUCKING HOT.

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Awesome combination

I don’t know why but for me the title sounds dirty xD

• ForeverandAlwayss

well…

• SubwayToVenus

International music king LMFAO, hahahaha
    John Lennon will come back to life again just to insult this people.

• FamousYoutuber

Wow!
    Awesome combination -__-

Haha idk why but for me the title sounds dirty xD

• Duhh.

I KNEW THEY WERE BEING BRAIN WASHED!

• AcidPinkLemonade

Haha idk why but for me the title sounds dirty xD

_____

Same here. I was like “produce Justin Bieber? That doesn’t sound right.”

“Tell all the boys that if they want to make out they have to go to the back of the theater with you for the Justin Bieber movie. You will not be allowed any makeout session at any other movies for Valentine’s Day weekend.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS????

WHAT THE FUCK

But it’s also kind of unsettling. Here’s a 30-year-old man on webcam instructing a horde of girls half his age to lure young boys into theaters with the promise of make out sessions that are in reality secret favors to Justin Bieber, the boy they really want, who also happens to be the 30-year-old man’s client, and also happens to be making him very rich.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong