Selena Gomez, ‘STILL IN SHOCK!’

selenashocksd
leven
selenashock

Hopefully, Selena send Justin a condolence text! Via @ LevenRambin.

Im not a hater. I usually dnt post negative things online but her preformance is proof that I was rite about selena the whole time. SHE CANT SING. If u act then act, stop trying to sing tooo. do what ur gud at. She is one of the best actresses on disney but not everyone has a voice to sing. It nothing to be a shamed of.

• sexonfire

wtf selena , she should be more confident but u know she ‘s right cuz all ppl were with her r so much better ( music ) but wtever life is not fair
    anyways cong. selena

SubwayToVenus said:
    Bruno Mars deserved it!
    Come on!!!!!
    *Just The Way You Are* * Grenade* *Marry You*

He is a genius

I love Bruno Mars and I think he probably deserved it, but Selena is bigger, and if we are talking about random songs thrown in here and there, then Selena has good songs too, I won’t apologize, I promise you, The way I loved you, Ghost of you, now overall Bruno Mars is a better artist, but talking about Breakout Artists,Selena, she became big.
    Puh-lease, girlfriend. She became “big”?. Lets not get carried away. She is relatively known amongst youngsters, but other than that, im sure many people over the age of 22 dont know much about her. Bruno Mars is THE NEXT BIG THING atm. The guy is up for like 5 grammys. She is not. He is talented, known, and well appreciated. Don’t even get me started. BM is a genuis. Selena is trash. Simple. Putting them in the same sentence itself is a crime, let alone her pop-shit beating his hits. Haa. Peoples choice awards, a joke of an award dominated by crazy fan girls.

• Lupo

She now knows how everyone else felt when the St Lucia Holiday Hodown images dropped

He is a genius

—————
    Bruno is way bigger than her!wtf. He’s on the radio 24/7

You people know damn well if a member of The Scene was someone a little famous or from a prominent band selena would talk about them ALOT but since they’re unknown she NEVER talks about them. Aren’t they supposedly a group and important parts of her “singing career” ? And how do they play instruments to songs that are dance beats? I’ve known from the start she’s a name dropper and a famewhore back when she would always throw around that she was friends with The Jb. Oh I was at their house we played chess,we played hide and seek on halloween,we have inside jokes ….yeah.

He is a genius

———————
    I totally agree

lol

Selena annoys the hell out of me!!
    & her Skin is disgusting Keep Tanning and her hair looked as fake as Pamela Anderson boobs!

Her hair looks fine. Chill out.

• inhumancreation

Oh, I bet.

• SubwayToVenus

Congrats Selena :)

• StarStruck33

Selena annoys the hell out of me!!

• tomas

hello nik
    how are you

• SubwayToVenus

Oh and she looks GORGEOUS whatever people say (:

• Jasmine

As long as Justin Bieber didn’t win, I’m happy. The last thing we need is for him to get more cocky and confident.

Selena Gomez, you deserve it. You’ve worked hard. You’ve expanded your horizons by trying singing while balancing acting. You worked your way through it and your fans showed their appreciation by voting.

• Entertainmentlove

why why selena
    bruno bruno bruno he would catch a grenade for you and you choose selena what what

• Lupo

Who is your favorite hyphenated cougar:

John Cougar-Mellencamp
    or
    Selena Cougar-Gomez

Selena the best

• XsparksflyX

still in shock? yeah….me too.

Dont be so bitter that Chelsea lose ;)

don’t get me started ;) we’re not as bad as selenas singing skills. yet.

• simplygood

I think Selena looks beautiful in the pictures and I like her. But she does not deserve it,Bruno Mars should have won. Bruno is way more talented. I’m completely shocked as most people probably are.

• YouandIaregonnaliveforever

lol at thissss biatch. (:

• StarStruck33

Bruno Mars deserved it!
    Come on!!!!!
    *Just The Way You Are* * Grenade* *Marry You*

He is a genius

• xSweetCandyxx

Yeah i’m in shock too……

• SubwayToVenus

Bruno Mars deserved it!
    Come on!!!!!
    *Just The Way You Are* * Grenade* *Marry You*

He is a genius

Her performance was BEYOND terrible !

• Trainups

It’s the Favorite Breakout/Breakthrough artist. At least if her music was great AND she could sing I can see her winning. But NO.
    This award and quiete a few awards are based on who the fans like the most and who they will voluntarily vote for.
    A lot of fans for the other artists probably didn’t take the time to vote constantly so there.
    Most awards like TCA, KCA and PCA are won by either popularity or actual talent. It just leaves people to figure out the TRUE reason of why someone won their award.
    Baby girl can’t sing.

• AcidPinkLemonade

So am I, Selena.

• SubwayToVenus

Jealousy is a sin (:

• Viva La Vida

Me too, Selena. Bruno Mars should’ve won…

bruno mars was nominated? then he should’ve won.. selena looks a bit fake on that picture -.-

me too

Me too. Because that was awful sorry.

• selbieb

Trust me Selena a lot of us are.

• Rachel

The last pic is not opening :(
    ps: selena is so beautiful, all the ways… <3

• susiie

heyy is that dallas lovato with selena?!! :D

we should all be saying #CONGRATSDEMI <3

Why is everyone freaking out. It’s the People’s Choice Awards. It’s a POPULARITY contest, not a talent contest. And some of the awards were down right JOKES. I mean come on, the Kardashians won something…and they don’t actually DO anything, let alone have talent!!

The people voted for these awards. I know people are bitter, but she got the most votes and that’s that. It’s the people’s favorite, not necessarily the most talented.

• Ashley

——————–
    uhh the Kardashians won “Favorite Guilty Pleasure” so it doesn’t matter if they “do” anything or not. they are peoples’ favorites, so they win. Selena however, won “Breakout Artist,” which has more to do with talent. it’s also complete bullshit because she’s not even an artist, she’s a part of a band (even though she’s completely unaware of it). I really am not supportive of this decision, and she’s damn right in the head to be shocked that she won.

Such bitter people… Duh of course Bruno mars is way more talented than Selena, and it be nice if he won it.. but what part don’t people get it thats its called the people choice award. I mean why are people taking this so serious, twighligt beat inception, does that mean it’s a better movie? No,..Kirsten Stewart beat out Angelina for best actress, does that make her a better actress? No…seriously get over it..

• fearless now

huh?

aww they deserved it!

• XsparksflyX

still in shock? yeah….me too.

still in shock? yeah….me too.

Dont be so bitter that Chelsea lose ;)

They deserved it? Hahaha. She was up against Bruno Mars. Music = DEAD. Hope that beaver didnt win anything though, and its good to have Em around.

• ForeverandAlwayss

bruno mars was nominated?

• tomas

hello
    how are you

• tomas

hello
    how are you

I hate All the people have jealous on Selena she is so talented!!! She is amazing! When you go to one of her concert you will know!!

And sorry but Bruno Mars do NOT! win :)
    Go Selena Gomez & The Scene !!

Believe me Selena, we are too.
    Don’t get me wrong I love her acting, but singing.. well maybe if Bieber and her share their talent, they actually can compete to the rest.

• 38apketo

rid designs always stir up trouble, don’t they? The Jordan Prime 5 is no exception, as it was first met with criticism and caution, but with these new bright and tonal colorways, it’s getting easier to open up to this mash-up of the Air Jordan 1 and Air Jordan V. The over-sized 3M tongue and signature AJV lacelocks are matched with tonal uppers for the uniform look,Coach Outlet Stores, and clearly these new Jordan Brand drops aren’t for the meek. Take a look at both new colorways of the Prime 5 on feet after the jump and if you like what you see, head over to Rockville Centre’s Extra Butter or grab a pair on eBay.

Style: 429489-501
    Color: Grape Ice/Grape Ice-Metallic Silver

Style: 429489-601
    Color: Varsity Red/Metallic Silver

• Ranii

me too girl, me too ;)

THIS! LMAAAOOOOO.

• VWVW

SubwayToVenus said:
    Bruno Mars deserved it!
    Come on!!!!!
    *Just The Way You Are* * Grenade* *Marry You*

He is a genius

————————
    Quit whining you pathetic bitch. If he is up for 5 Grammy awards. This is your opportunity to vote for him and if he doesn’t win then blame yourself hoe.

• KBsuckers

now she’s just pissing me off.

• Summers not hot

GO SELENA :)

• ilovepeacock

Selena annoys the hell out of me!!

How do you compare fake hair to fake boobs? Dumb bitch.
    You’re just a hater, please go to the left and stay quiet.

• Anna

WORST performance I have ever seen. Her voice is beyond weak.

• Sammiishereyup

Wyf she suks how did she win

Oh and she looks GORGEOUS whatever people say (:
    of course she looks gorgeous, shes always looks gorgoeus ;)

is really insane how pretty and flawless she looks last night!!!