Nick J Date A Girl Clueless About Sports?

nick-jonas-baseball-dream-1

Nick Jonas featured in ASK A HOTTIE in BOP! Would you date a girl who was clueless about sports? ‘I would like them have somewhat of a clue. Even if they don’t, to kind of act like they did, because it’s something I like so much!’

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I Wont pretend i like your sports. I only know about futbol. The real football.

• xxbehappyxx

yayy! I love Baseball & Soccer <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

JoeJSupporter said:
    OMJ I Loveee Him?
    no entendi casi nada pero lo amo igual :B
    ===
    le preguntan si saldria con una chica que no supiese nada de deportes y el responde que si, pero que le gustaria que supiesen al menos un poquito o que pretendieran que saben, por que es algo que al le gusta mucho.

• TraceSTAN

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I Wont pretend i like your sports. I only know about futbol. The real football.

Yeah, but if I have to watch baseball and football, he better watch figure skating and gymnastics with the same interest.

ahaaaaaaaaa nick i love you
    do you consider shopping a sport?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• Gearsarealwaysturning

TraceSTAN said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

I Wont pretend i like your sports. I only know about futbol. The real football.

===
    lol yes!

Jan 7, 2011 @ 07:35 pm
    w said:

Would you date a girl who was clueless about sports?

Ahh fuel for those controlling and douche comments.
    —————-

lmao

• Voice of reason

Baseball and Basketball. Anti-football.

Oh Nicky.

• mileycyrusrocks2011

im not much of a sports fan lol

• Sunshine n Lolipops

ahaaaaaaaaa nick i love you
    do you consider shopping a sport?
    —————

I bet Kevin does…

then i ain’t the girl for him

ahaaaaaaaaa nick i love you
    do you consider shopping a sport?
    —————

I bet Kevin does…
    lol

• puddingtoes

Hm. I wonder if Sam likes sports?

• JoBros31

I really don’t like watching sports as much as I like actually playing, but I also don’t know much of what I’m doing…but I know the basics (I live in a family who love baseball and basketball, so I had no choice to begin with)

• DemiandMileyPones

Hate watching sports. Love playing them.

Ugh he is such a douche!!!

• xdolshhex

Flawless picture.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I fucking hate sports.

That picture reminds me of “Y U NO…”

Ugh he is such a douche!!!

Hey W —–> and there it is… <——

Jan 7, 2011 @ 07:56 pm

Ugh he is such a douche!!!

GTFO troll

• Jilleh

I love watching sports xD

Nick looks gorgeous in that pic as always.

• crah

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    I fucking hate sports.

That picture reminds me of “Y U NO…”

LMFAO

• Disdain

___

He’s a douche because he might not know if the usa won bronze at the world juniors?

• Disdain

WAIT no one is here… Fail. Brb.

• ChristoferDrewIngle

yehh we good! ;)

Hahahahhaa that’d be funny. Well I’d pass your test, I love tennis & football, come to me Nicky (?)

• Lilly

I love all sports but I hate all the teams the JB cheer for so that’s a problem

• Melanie

lol I could make so many captions for that picture.

• Ashley

the only sport i watch is hockey which i doubt him or any of his brothers like. im the only one in my high school in cali that likes it! i bet he doesnt even know usa won bronze at the world juniors. DOUCHE
    ——————-
    maybe you should ask him if he knows USA won or if he likes hockey before calling him a douche. you know, just a suggestion.

• Ashley

not that him not knowing USA won or not liking hockey would make him a douche

_________________________

You just called someone a douche for assuming he doesn’t know about hockey.

Feel stupid now?

• Anonymous46436

:/ whats on his thigh?

• Ella-JJHoe

I’m not into that
    and I’ll never act like I have a club for any guy!
    ohh common its supouss
    they have to love you for who you are not acting! just not!
    but its my opinion

nighty night gurrrrlss!

:/ whats on his thigh?
    a sore or boil it looks nasty

i hope nick likes tennis. lol

• joesgirlforver

I love baseball. Angels are my favorite team. Also, I like Golf. I mean I like to play miniature golf. Watching golf on tv is boring but playing it is alot of fun but I am not very good though. I think I would get along with Nick, but I am 4 years older then him. I love them all but Joe is my favorite.

Nick Jonas sucks, just like his brothers.

• MORICETSZ

i love to play, and if i actually had friends and people around who actually gave a fuck, then maybe i would know things you know?
    Nick, you can train me if you’d like?

and that was soo inappropriate, WOW.

tee-heee

• _Tiger_

I ONLY watch the NY Giants play. All the other sports and Football teams can suck it.

lol im watching punk`d with justin long and Ashley Greene is one of the actors for the show lol

he is gay, like his brothers! end :D
    hate me
    i dont care
    END

• SkyB

The only sport I have a clue about is Australian Rules Football.

• PaaperPlanes

The picture.. Oh, Nick.

• xSweetCandyxx

Uugh i hate sports….

• JonasInspiresMe

Suddenly im intrested in sports….

• purplekoolaid

—————-

i’m confused. is he a douche because he wants to date a girl that he shares interests with?!?

or is he a douche because he (presumably) doesn’t like hockey? so everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a douche? you are ridiculous.

• Disdain

:P

• ChristoferDrewIngle

my favorite sport is baseball. so me and nick are good ;)

• Disdain

he is gay, like his brothers! end :D
    hate me
    i dont care
    END
    ___

What is the definition of gay, because I’m not sure you know.

I hope he’s not being serious. He likes fake,dishonest girls and would like it if they pretend to like sports just because he does? Wow. I’ve always loved him and defended him but that is a really douchey thing to say.

that’s what he did with selena. she always had to play golf with him even though she wasn’t a huge sports fan.
    not hating, just saying. i have nothing against nick.
    —————————
    once. Its just GOLF

• WYLMITE?

Disdain

Your icon!
    Looks like I turned somebody into a major John Mayer fan. :P

• WYLMITE?

The most popular sport in my country is probably the sport he does not even know about.

Sucks.

• hithere

whoa

• hithere

“Snooki is signing her new book” how scary is that

• WYLMITE?

Green Day is dropping a new album in March!

*5 seconds dance part* Woohooo.

• JoeHoe15

haha.. Maybe Sam is not a fan of sports. ;D

• hithere

WYLMITE? said:

Green Day is dropping a new album in March!

*5 seconds dance part* Woohooo.
    ____
    this!!!!

• hithere

dead post

• HannahSavannah

I want a new post..:(

• WYLMITE?

Oh man I’m just sitting here wondering about the new Jonas Brothers/Joe Jonas/Nick Jonas/Kevin Jonas album. Anything would be appreciated. We got nothing since I became a fan.( I don’t count LVTT because it was not anything like them.) :/

Excuse me, I’m bored.

¨Hahaha act like they did¨ hahah really funny! soo truee!…

He looks like he’s just about to give the finger! LOL

• okGo

soccerrrrrrrrrrrrrr <3

• KBsuckers

what sport is that? :|

• nownlaterz

I couldn’t pretend to like sports if i tried D: I fell asleep during the super bowl lmao

• Amanda

I love sports my favorite is Baseball, so I’m good lol :)

Hmm. I wonder if Sam is into sports then. She doesn’t really seem like the type to be to me. But maybe she is.

I spot his omnipod.

Ha ha ha. I love sports. Me and my mom are always arguing about our teams! My dad just sits there and looks at us. ALL my aunts on my ma side loves sports and are COMPETITIVE! Let me tell you….crazy people. game. trash talk. That’s all that there is too it. I like how he tried to be nice about it though. WE ALL know Nick WOULD NOT date a girl who didn’t know anything about sports, aha! Impossible.

• Lovelovelove

^^^^ Me Commento ^^^

psh good thing i love sports and can play golf and baseball<3 im basically nicks dream girl nbd;)

Then Im the girl for him ;)

hes hot

,33

• KBsuckers

ahhh Nick i love Cricket :D

• KBsuckers

anyone watching pokemon atm??

• Untouchable

haha..

Oh Nick! I find that funny and adorable!

• rockyourworld

i don’t know anything about sports lol

new post where are you?

not hating, just saying. i have nothing against nick.
    ——————
    well,she didnt HAVE to. if they werent compatible they just shouldnt have been together and she could have said she didnt want to golf!

not hating, just saying. i have nothing against nick.

• KBsuckers

yeah maybe he just wants his gf’s to be as active as he is :)

nickk i love you so much :) <3

• MeenuD

I remember the days when people would try to be the first to comment on a Jonas post. *sigh*

• xJonaside97

Nick looks like he’s about to flip someone off in that picture….

see im into sports just not baseball which i feel is all he cares about. and unfortunately my personality wouldnt allow me to care that thatd be a problem for him. lol

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Oh gosh,I hate those shorts. Burn ‘em Nick or I will

• w

Would you date a girl who was clueless about sports?

Ahh fuel for those controlling and douche comments.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I have no luck then :) ahahahha

Maybe you can consider dancing, but real dancing, a sport?… Ok, no.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Longer shorts Jonas LONGER shorts! but he does have great thighs

• keseay

dear nick, i know everything about sports. and i get way too into a game. especially if my duke blue devils are playing…. yeppp im youuuurrrr girlllll.

• Hibz.

Cute pic :)

• wavy

i rather play sports then watch…its sooo boring i know about sports (baseball) but i still dont really like it but when i do want someone to win i pick the yankees

• JoeJSupporter

OMJ I Loveee Him?
    no entendi casi nada pero lo amo igual :B

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I Should REALLY go to sleep D:

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I Know about baseball because it was a subject in school. But if you ask me about teams and stuff…clueless.

his legs are so fat!!! barf!

• shelbywayloves

What is that nasty thing on his leg?……EEWWWW!!!!!

Sports is an american pass time!
    I mean baseball is an American past-time, as well as football. Maybe I’m as much of a tomboy as I am a girl, but I wont date a guy who doesn’t know how to calculate a batting average.

that would be the number of hits/the number of at bats for those who don’t know :)

so you’d want a fake girl or a real one?
    well hope he likes hockey and basketball.. i dont mind socce

• crazylady

I like to play tennis bowling and ping pong. is that enough?

• nick JJ