‘No Truth To Miley Cyrus Nick Jonas Duet’

nileydue

Are YOU upset?

• miley rocks
  • The One

You know now days Miley works with other Producers.
    Like John Shanks or the people from Rock Mafia or Dr.Luke. She never really had worked with this nonames out of her Hannah-Francise.
    And she said she wouldn´d record an other and do a movie at the same Time.
    Because when she recorded her EP she was filming TLS and she said it was unfair for the rest of the cast.

• Andrea

where did this rumor start do you hav the link

okaaay
    but it would be weird..

J HEY!

• Entertainmentlove

what does kenbaker do ?

• partyindabaham

Lol no

TITANIC >3

• Sunshine n Lolipops

nahh, I neutral on this one

• partyindabaham

Gossip all day, lol.

lol he gets paid legit money for gossiping

• lasttimearoundd

I’m glad. I don’t have hate for any of them but like I don’t think their voices are that good together. Nick is soft and calm and Miley’s is strong and well… loud. But whatever, don’t bother hating or twisting my words thanks.

• riennegurrl_22

YES I AM UPSET!!! I’VE BEEN A NILEY FAN SINCE 2007! AND I STILL AM :) WHEN I FIRST HEARD BOUT THIS DUET I WAS COMPLETELY HAPPY! BUT NOW THAT HE SAID THERE ISN’T :'(

• teamnobody

bahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiknew it

That sucks :(

• WYLMITE?

Why should they do an entire album together?
    Their voices clash,Before The Storm was a well written song sung badly. Sorry, its just my opinion.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

That girl who asked must be so embarrassed.
    I mean her name is nileyxlove and she asked about a crazy duet thats not gonna happen.

Although, what does Ken fucking Baker know? Miley’s PRODUCER was the one who’d started the “rumour” in the first place. IDK he’d lie.

• WYLMITE?

Both Nick and Miley need to work with other artists to be taken seriously by the industry. Making love songs with each will not help them.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• inhumancreation

I would have liked it, but I couldn’t really believe it in the first place. It just seemed so unlikely.

• idkMyBFFjill

1) Ted Casawhatever is probably throwing a bitch fit at E! over this.
    2) Shakur Green is one of her producers. Unless his twitter got hacked or is just being a dick, Idt you can call bullshit on this yet.

• JoeHoe15

WHOA!!!!! What the????!!!! :\

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao I know, Plus E is not always reliable, anyway, I won’t say maybe it will happen because then I’ll be called a delusional Niley stan.

• Entertainmentlove

partyindabaham said:

Gossip all day, lol.

lol he gets paid legit money for gossiping
    ===============
    so he’s a famewhore

• oxoemmaoxo

I’m just gonna go cry and go crawl back under my rock. I want niley. -____-

No i’m not sad.
    I knew they weren’t anyway.

nonymous said:

who cares about niley where is NICK? he’s like dissapeared, no fan sightings nothing

He’s in LA Katie Santry from Cambio said he was there a few days ago.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Entertainmentlove

Shakur what a name

• teamnobody

Jan 7, 2011 @ 03:53 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:

partyindabaham said:

Gossip all day, lol.

lol he gets paid legit money for gossiping
    ===============
    so he’s a famewhore
    ==========

no he actually gives relliable news and is really trusted …he dosent just pull news out of his ass like others

She will be loveeeeeeed, and she will be loved <3

• Leetty.

YEEEES. I knew it!!!!

Niley fans please GET OVER IT! They’re SO done.

• idkMyBFFjill

E! News is like the fax machine… outdated, unnecessary, irrelevant, etc.

• nick cyrus

=============

IA & LOL.
    I think its true, and I’m a Niley stan.
    it was funny miley faved her work with Nick and now her prod’s saying they’re working together. it ass up.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Whatever. Im not upset but I gotta admit I would love a duet because BTS was amazing. But yea haha.

• ForeverandAlwayss

yeah, i didn’t think it was true.

*ADDS

• Phoebe

SHIT:(

i’m actually NOT upset.
    I prefer Nick to either sing alone or with his brothers.
    To get away from all this Niley shiz.
    HELLLLOOOOOO HE’S WITH SAMANTHA ?????? <3333
    hell yh.

how do you know?

Indeed, but are they sure?

i’m so upsed! They where so happy. I miss Niley :(

Nick said He was Blessed the other day cause he was with Samantha. :)

Gearsarealwayst… said:

@SamanthaBarks just leave nick jonas alone!!! i love him more then you do find someone else!!! not to be rude or i just love him for 6 years
    LMAOOOO XD

I must have missed that tweet of yours E.

• Anonymous161616

i totally agree!!!!!! What does he no!

• miley#uno
  • MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

-_-

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

I think that he just doesn’t know anything about it… because Shakur Green in person talked about the duet!

• myass

Nick and Miley ARE working together.
    just wait

• FelledBySprite

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:32 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

I hate Paramore :/

ARE YOU KIDDINE ME? THATS SECOND TIME I’VE HEARD THAT! wow

____
    AW I USED TO KNOW THE LYRICS OF ALL HIS SONGS! NICK’S SOLO SONGS WERE SO CUUUUUUTE! AW I MISS THIS! CRAAAAAZY CRAAAZEEEY CRUSH ON YOU!!

ONE MINUTEEEE AND THE EARTH BEGINGS TO SHAAAKE
    TWO MINUTES AND MY HEART BEGINS TO BREAAAAK
    ANOTHER MINUTE AND SHE MAKES ME FEEL BRAND NEW
    THAT’S JUST THREE MINUTES WITH YOU
    FOUR MINUTES AND SHE’S WERE I WANT TO BEEE
    FIVE MINUTES AND SHE’S EVERYTHING I SEEE
    ANOTHER MINUTE EVERYTHING JUST FEELS SO NEW
    I NEED SIX MINUTES WITH YOU, SIX MINUTEEEES
    *starts crying*

Ohh. So you can’t post gifs with long links?

for it to be shown the thing at the end has to say .gif .jpeg .jpg or .png anything like that. thats the direct link

JonasBrothers @carajonas Absolutely! Big shout out to the Isle of Man
    about 1 hour ago in reply to carajonas

Sam is from the Isle of Man…

Gearsarealwayst… said:

and though i try to forget youu doesnt matter what i doooooo
    ===
    I still do :P you love a boys band once in life. The jonas brothers are my loveee :)

_____________-
    Hahha yeahh. Man i was addicted to that song. But seriously addicted. I remember when everyone on youtube was like “who said baby listen, was it Nick or Demi”.
    I miss 2008.x]

I know, I miss 2008 so much too :(
    On the line was my favorite song <3

Gearsarealwayst… said:

and though i try to forget youu doesnt matter what i doooooo
    ____
    they were mine too! i mean i can still love them, but i can’t go listen to their songs! idk why, im sick of it. =/ ssshhh

It looks like joe and Sam are dating than Nick and Sam lol

Nick stop being a pussy and hold your girlfriends damn hand. -_-

JonasBrothers @carajonas Absolutely! Big shout out to the Isle of Man
    about 1 hour ago in reply to carajonas

Sam is from the Isle of Man…
    NAMANTHA! YAYAYAYAY LOL

___
    ARE YOU KIDDINE ME? THATS SECOND TIME I’VE HEARD THAT! wow

Lmao, Idon’t know why, I can’t stand their music, anyway, lots of my friends hate them too.
    I don’t think they’re good and I think they are wannabes.
    I only like “When it rains”.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Ohh. So you can’t post gifs with long links?
    you can. just post the direct link

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:29 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:25 pm
    im watching paramore last word :'(
    =====================

WHAT!? R they over….or it is just a show?
    ____
    THEY ARE NOT OVER!! But MTV put that name, because they are talking about the farro brothers separation of the band! BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THEY ARE NOT OVER. and they also make that clear on the videos..
    ===========================

Oh thank Jesus!
    You got me scared.
    <3 Paramore.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m nooooooot in love, this is not your song

• oxoemmaoxo

LOL

Aww baby nicky can’t go on a date by himself. LMAO JK

• hithere

AND OUCH, the guys who is making the interview is so mean, Hayley’s face is like
    OR LIKE

• Entertainmentlove

i’m going to look for a life right now so bye wish me luck

Gearsarealwayst… said:

and though i try to forget youu doesnt matter what i doooooo

I hate Paramore :/

GoldenGal9311 said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

MY GIF POSTING STILL DOESN’T WORK. What am I doing wrong OU? Livejournals gif thing is so easy to post.

ITS JUST THAT PHOTOBUCKET THING got bandwidth exceeded (forgot caps was on)
    _____

Ohh. So you can’t post gifs with long links?

just post the http from the page where just the gif is show. (when you see the gif in the top left corner) or grab the direct image link when on an image host site. It is easier, just need to get used to it.

im watching paramore last word :'(
    =====================

WHAT!? R they over….or it is just a show?
    ===========================

Oh thank Jesus!
    You got me scared.
    <3 Paramore
    ____
    SORRY! here's the link of the interview! 10 parts!

• Anonimuss2.Oh

LOL why is Sam walking so close to JOE?
    lol GET IT JOICK! XD

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I know when he goes like Never would have said forever, if you knew it’d end so fast? Why did you say I love you if you knew that It wouldn’t lasttt?
    _____________-
    I miss 2008.x]

• Gable16

no, lol…
    FIRST!

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Ah, shit. I reallyyyyyyyyyy gots ma hopes up.
    -__-

&First?

@E
    Your icon look exactly like you! HAHA not joking.

this I do agree on, very close
    SEEEEEEEEEE IM NOT CRAZY
    ===
    yes you are J. LOL I wish i looked like camilla. <3 but seriously you guys need to go to oculist
    ____
    well im telling you! if its not one person saying, then its true. lol (not always)

I’m going to tweet it, that will make it official.
    ROFL yes

Saw cunt. :)

• lauragxo

lol how about no? no expectations, no disappointment ;)

• Entertainmentlove

FOUR MINUTES AND SHE’S WERE I WANT TO BEEE
    FIVE MINUTES AND SHE’S EVERYTHING I SEEE
    ANOTHER MINUTE EVERYTHING JUST FEELS SO NEW
    I NEED SIX MINUTES WITH YOU, SIX MINUTEEEES
    *starts crying*
    _______________
    I AM WHAT I AM, I CAN’T HELP MYSELF AND IF YOU GOTTA PROBLEM GET WITH SOMEBODY ELSE ILL NEVER CHANGE MY WAYS ITS NOT A PHASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• xdolshhex

_____________-
    I miss 2008.x]

I know, I miss 2008 so much too :(
    On the line was my favorite song <3
    ____
    Seriously who said “baby listen”?

Well how do ya like that. Just saw the Nick & Samantha photos on Just Jared. He’s out of the closet now. This is definitely the farthest he’s taken any relationship. Cross continental travel and everything. Now we know why he was blessed the other night. Doesn’t matter. The best thing is all the Jonas twittering going on. It looks like the boys are staying together! Yay!

okaaay
    but it would be weird..

____

I never ever ever got sick of a Jonas brothers song, only BB good, that’s the only song I cannot stand anymore.

• w

So where are the namantha stans?

• cosmika

Obviously Is Not Album, But If Is A Song <3 <3

____
    Seriously who said “baby listen”?

Demi, lol.

• oceanUP.
  • xdolshhex

Oh wait. I think they’re holding hands there.
    They’re not.

w said:

So where are the namantha stans?

NAMANTHA, BITCHES. xd

Aww all the Jonas men are off the market officially now.

_______________

THIS IS HOW IT ISSS AND THIS IS HOW IT’S GONNA STAAAAAY

• xdolshhex

____
    Seriously who said “baby listen”?

Demi, lol.
    Wow. It was confusing.

SubwayToVenus said:

___
    ARE YOU KIDDINE ME? THATS SECOND TIME I’VE HEARD THAT! wow

I don’t think they’re good and I think they are wannabes.
    I only like “When it rains”.
    ____
    wow. you know lots of people who hate them? END OF THE WORLD. i know, now, three people who hate them. can’t be serious. their lyrics are AWESOME and they are all hot, hayley ROCKS MY SOCKS and wow! i love when it rains though..

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Seriously who said “baby listen”?
    _____

oh actually its listen baby and i think it was Demi

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I don’t think they’re good and I think they are wannabes.
    I only like “When it rains”.
    ============================

HFDU?!!

Although When it Rains is good.
    Good choice.

• oceanUP.

RT @strawberrykiwiz: @oceanUP FUCK THE WORLD, NILEY NEEDS TO MAKE A FUCKING DUET RIGHT NOW OR IM DIARHEAING IN MY DIAPER

Poor Samantha is going to get so much hate now.

nick and samantha forevaaaa bitches. JK JK But my baby looks happy with her. <3

@J

IN.LOVE.
    oooh i was about to ask you, what movie are those from? cuz one girl asked me, and i wasn’t sure..

____

Lmao, yes, in my group of friends only one likes them, and she likes them because of her music because she can’t stand Hayley.
    I don’t know, I just don’t find anything amazing in them, they annoy me.

• FelledBySprite

I WANT COPAAAAAO

• YouDontCare

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL hahahahhaa

IN.LOVE.

Cry Baby

========================

MFTFE

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

I don’t think they’re good and I think they are wannabes.
    I only like “When it rains”.
    ============================
    HFDU?!!

Although When it Rains is good.
    Good choice.
    ___
    i love you now; the “HFDU” in big words was perfect! haha

Oh wait. I think they’re holding hands there.
    They’re not.
    ____

Then what’s going on with their arms there?

• xdolshhex

Seriously who said “baby listen”?
    _____

oh actually its listen baby and i think it was Demi
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

thanks God !

HFDU?!!
    Although When it Rains is good.
    Good choice.

Lmao I actually bought Riot, but I never got to really like them, I guess it’s not my type of music, I don’t listen to alternative bands or else, I listen to classic artists, that will probably never get old and some other average singers, but not really into contemporary bands.

• xdolshhex

Oh wait. I think they’re holding hands there.
    They’re not.
    ____

Then what’s going on with their arms there?
    Zoom in.

• reg

”Are you upset?”

Really? No.
    I never really thought it was true, plus niley is over ppl.. we gotta learn to move on like they did.. why do we care so much on a couple WE ARE NOT FUCKING PART OF? THEY ALREADY MOVED ON WHY U TWEENIE BITCHES CANT?

i am waiting for REAL nick jonas music from the #beatlab no BTS shit.

Yes, I started my day soooooo happy because I read that news and now i’m ending my day so upset ¬¬ NILEY FOREVER. I really wanted a Niley’s CD. ?.

IN.LOVE.

Cry Baby
    we were between cry baby and 21 jump street. i wasn’t sure. lol

OU are you linking p0rn? I get forbidden

Great. So now Niley and Nelena stans can stfu. :)

• FelledBySprite

?? first

• xdolshhex

Yep, Demi sings that part.

• GoldenGal9311

Samantha was seen with Nick? OMG YAY.

im so stupid. I think i will leave. XD

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

That’s what i go to school for, though it i a real bore, yoic can call me crazy she’s so amazing

FelledBySprite said:

Hey gears

Love this movie.

SubwayToVenus said:

HFDU?!!
    Although When it Rains is good.
    Good choice.

____
    i love paramore, and they are one of the only contemporary bands i listen to. i also love classic ROCK bands. so what do you refer when you say classic artists?

• SubwayToVenus

I belive in moving on when the sentiment of love is gone, but if I’m crying over you and I won’t lie, it’s even heard to do, when you’ll turn around, I’ll be gone and it means goodbye, I’ll see you in another life <3

IN.LOVE.

Cry Baby
    we were between cry baby and 21 jump street. i wasn’t sure. lol

That’s all of them

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I give Nam till April TBH. i think Sam’ll realize she wants a guy HER age and living in HER continent. or they’ll become uninterested.

• w

Great. So now Niley and Nelena stans can stfu. :)
    This.

Oh wait. I think they’re holding hands there.
    They’re not.
    ____

Then what’s going on with their arms there?
    Zoom in.
    ____

Oh okay. She looks like she has fifty fingers on one hand though. Lol. Misleading picture.

• peacelovehearts

OU are you linking p0rn? I get forbidden
    ROFLLL, i wouldn’t be surprised…

Classic bands.
    Red hot chili peppers, Guns and roses, Aerosmith, Rolling stones, The beatles, U2. Those are my favorite bands, along with the Jonas brothers.

==
    Hey!! what a cute picture of camilla <3 love it. How are you ???

HAHHAHAHAH
    NILEY FANS KISS MY ASS

BITCHES!!

NAMANTHA FOREVERRRRRRRRR

• peacelovehearts

I’M SO BOREDDDDD..
    Oh my god, there’s nothing to dooo.

I hope they last :)

HFDU?!!

Although When it Rains is good.
    Good choice.
    ___
    i love you now; the “HFDU” in big words was perfect! haha
    =======================

x)
    I can’t help it.
    Paramorestan

_______

Lol it’s Jashley all over again. People are going to be putting bets on how long they are going to last.

• FelledBySprite

go to the mall with mom. bye.

• TraceSTAN

People are throwing the “famewhore” card on Samantha on Twitter. I really want to know how she’s a famewhore. -.-

• Gearsarealwaysturning

luna, luna, lunaaaa. Tu sabes que te quierooooo, luna , lunaaaa que sin tu amor yo me mueroooo

FelledBySprite said:

go to the mall with mom. bye.

bye

_______________
    MTE

SubwayToVenus said:

Classic bands.
    ____
    lmao i love all these so much! <3 i thought you would say Madonna and MJ and that kinda stuff. haha and its weird how the JB are not like those bands, but lots of girls i know like jb and all thats kinda bands we like. its funny. idk if you get.. haha

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:49 pm
    _______

===========================

lol sorry. the only couple i thought was gonna last a legit while was Miam…and it did. the rest flopped after a couple of months.

pm
    HAHHAHAHAH
    NILEY FANS KISS MY ASS

BITCHES!!

NAMANTHA FOREVERRRRRRRRR

<3 ice cream for you, anon!

upset ? no but, FUCK.

• icehoneybaby

OU & their EMPHASISE.

OH NO :( :( :(

nonymous said:

He’s in LA Katie Santry from Cambio said he was there a few days ago.

yeah but theres still haven’t been any pics

LMAO @ my typos today

• sweetcarolinex

A whole album would be a bit much but like another duet would have been awesome. But whatever.

I’m not listening to Ken effing Baker. He’s full of bullshit. I’m not believing the other guy either yet. I’ll wait until either Nick or Miley confirms it (:

____

“And a little fall of rain could hardly hurt me now”.

• wavy

well i slept too long i missed alot

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Tracestan, is it weird if i say that you’re amazing without even knowing you. There is so much love in me tonight x]

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:52 pm
    sweetcarolinex said:

———————
    RT (?)

• Entertainmentlove

what’s the titel of the song going to be i am thinking of: im so over you not so over you

wavy said:

well i slept too long i missed alot

Wavy

• peacenlove

no OU im not upset

• Gearsarealwaysturning

today was a good day in the gossip world.

• Untouchable

i knew it wasn’t true..sorry niley stans

• inhumancreation

Oh hey you guysssssss

god bless samantha’s soul. she’s going to be crucified.

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

No I’ll take that, it’s much nicer than being hated lol. And the feeling is mutual.

* I’m NOT a niley stan

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    today was a good day in the gossip world.
    __________
    Tell me about it

I AM SO ANNOYING TODAY. sorry guys

• wavy

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:54 pm

wavy said:

well i slept too long i missed alot

Wavy

heeey! how was your day today?

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:55 pm
    god bless samantha’s soul. she’s going to be crucified.
    ===========================

hey. at least they were NOT kissing and grabbing one anothers ass. Sam can still deny.

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    ===
    I do not approve of this.

……………………………..

• hithere

tracestan is loved by everyone. she has that gift!

I AM SO ANNOYING TODAY. sorry guys

Que?

_______
    xD

Did you guys know they might make a movie about the homeless man with the radio voice?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

OMFG MY TYPING TODAY IS HORRID!

• wavy

how do people know sam and nick go out?

I AM SO ANNOYING TODAY. sorry guys
    ===
    naaah you are not. <3 ice cream for u . I want alfajor. Random, i know.

JUSTIN BIEBER

wavy said:

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:54 pm

wavy said:

well i slept too long i missed alot

Wavy

heeey! how was your day today?

Not too bad, finally back on a normal sleep schedule so felt much better than earlier in the week. Just in time for the weekend to screw that all up again lol. How did Nemi go, still alive?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I do not approve of this.
    ________
    No worries bb. I’m in a relationship with RedRanger. You’re all fine.

===
    Im so happy for him and all, but…he is not that amazing. I talk like that every morning when i wake up.

I will be honest when I say that I really don’t like Nick and sam’s relationship, I feel uneasy about it, but as long as Nick is happy I will be happy for him. I am just worried she will take our boy from us. I really did not think that the relationship would last this long, wonder how long it would last if he saw her all the time? I wonder when she is heading home, surely she has to go back to work, she should be out of holiday leave.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I AM SO ANNOYING TODAY. sorry guys
    ===
    naaah you are not. <3 ice cream for u . I want alfajor. Random, i know.
    _____
    thank you. only you and el to tell me that! <3 haha mmm ALFAJOR! NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME! D:

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    I do not approve of this.
    ________
    No worries bb. I’m in a relationship with RedRanger. You’re all fine.
    lmao we are cool.

• TraceSTAN

@J Not annoying, you just need a hug.

wavy said:

how do people know sam and nick go out?

they don’t go out, samantha has a bf that she’s been dating for like 4 years

I AM SO ANNOYING TODAY. sorry guys

Que?
    ___
    ARE YOU SPEAKING PORTUGUESE TOO!? LOL LOVE YOU

Yeah. They shouldn’t make a movie out of him. They make a movie out of anything these days.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I AM SO ANNOYING TODAY. sorry guys
    ===
    naaah you are not. <3 ice cream for u . I want alfajor. Random, i know.
    _____
    ==
    seriously, i want alfajor. I WANT SOMEEEE…Alfajor.

• wavy

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:59 pm

wavy said:

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:54 pm

wavy said:

well i slept too long i missed alot

Wavy

heeey! how was your day today?

lol im staying up late my sleeping schedule didnt go back to normal..nemi oh shes alive still has a head trauma i left her in my locker for the weekend shes in critical condition dont want her to come home

What kind boyfriend of 4 years would let his gf go fly overseas to spend time with a teen star. Doesn’t add up. I don’t see how Nick and Sam are possibly not dating, the only thing I find strange is she is the one flying to meet him, he has only gone to London for the Les mis stuff and the fly through to abu Dubai. Maybe she likes him a lot more. Or something, wonder if Nick will fly out for valentine’s day, I just can’t imagine having a relationship like that, see eachother a few times a month,one will have to move if it is serious and it better not be Nick.

=============

IA & LOL.
    I think its true, and I’m a Niley stan.

I know!
    I mean, I think Miley’s producer is more realible than Ken Baker but whatever, lol.

well, he said no album duet. not not duet at all LOL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• hithere

hiiii inhumancreation!!! who’s in your icon?

• w

Ken is reliable but IDK that was a producer…

Noooo I wanted Niley to come back :'(

The producer said on his twitter that it was joke and he got a lot of hate so he deleted his twitter. At least that’s what people on AD said.

• inhumancreation

hiiii inhumancreation!!! who’s in your icon?

Heyyyyy girl. :) It’s Effy (kaya scodelario) from skins.

maybe theyr gonna record just a song but not a full duet album.

• Entertainmentlove

im so over you not so over you now im shaking my ass for you

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao, no he didn’t delete it.

inhumancreation said:

hiiii inhumancreation!!! who’s in your icon?

Heyyyyy girl. :) It’s Effy (kaya scodelario) from skins.
    ___
    she is so pretttttttttty you know i dont watch skins. but ill start watching haha

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:03 pm
    ================================

Oh.

Well… bitch better save his fools jokes for April. this is January.

• Entertainmentlove

SubwayToVenus said:

Lmao, no he didn’t delete it.
    FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!

• w

Yesterday, I was having a 1-on-1 conversation with my friend @EddiePearson My tweet was totally misunderstood concerning Miley & Nick! 15 minutes ago via web

Maybe after Miley new movie we will see another album around 20??. Nick and Miley may record few songs together but not a full duet album. 6 minutes ago via web

Let’s all just keep our fingers and wish them both much success in whatever they do and hope that Miley release another classic. less than a minute ago via web

He seems to be backpedaling.

• inhumancreation

Yeah you should, it’s such a good show. She becomes the main character through season 2 & 3 but she’s in seasons 1 and 2 the odd time.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Niley bitches #SitTheFuckDown
    E-yesss

• Entertainmentlove

stupid shakuuru green

SubwayToVenus said:

Lmao, no he didn’t delete it.

But he did say he was missunderstood. So not gonna happen.

DA FUCK!
    Is it true or NOT?!
    Jesus… I hate being gullible! DX

• peacenlove

im so glad this duet isnt going to happen

• SubwayToVenus

They’ll record a few songs together :D.
    We all knew it wasn’t a whole album.

so its not an album, but a song.

• SubwayToVenus

But he did say he was missunderstood. So not gonna happen.

He said they’ll record songs together.
    Nobody believed Before the storm until they listened to Before the storm, nobody believed Miley was at their concert in Texas until they saw her on stage :)

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:10 pm
    so its not an album, but a song.
    ========================

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Okay. thats what i initially thought :)

• Sunshine n Lolipops

debating tweets is like reading tarot cards…

• katie

Actually I’m relieved.. I hate Niley and Miley.
    Nelena is so much better. :)

• SubwayToVenus

so its not an album, but a song.
    ========================

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Okay. thats what i initially though :)

He said a few, so I hope it’s more than just one song.

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:11 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

But he did say he was missunderstood. So not gonna happen.

He said they’ll record songs together.

He said they “might” not that they would.

Thank God! I hate Niley

or people to deny they are dating is just stupid. He took her to Abu Dhabi. They are publicly traveling TOGETHER. ON Planes. Staying at the same hotels. He goes her country, she goes to his. He is 18, she is 20. This is a grown up hook up. Nick takin’ a big step here. __________________________________________________ She was also with Nick in NY on his tour bus and she stood at the same hotel as jonas. How can anyone deny they are dating?

lmao we are cool.
    ________
    Peace man

they don’t go out, samantha has a bf that she’s been dating for like 4 years

Yeah…. While Samantha is making out with Nick everynight.

Fuck.

TraceSTAN said:

@J Not annoying, you just need a hug.

____
    lmao you always know what to say..

• TraceSTAN

brb have to call social services, keeping a baby in a locker for the weekend must break some local laws.

• hithere

so, @El who are you at the gif? sel or demi?
    cuz im starting to like selena because of that gif… :)

todos quieeeren

I’m looking at Samantha’s @replies right now and oh my God. Lol.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNEraxj559Y loving this song right now. Classic.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

todos quieeeren
    ___
    what? alfajor? i know right..

hithere said:

so, @El who are you at the gif? sel or demi?
    cuz im starting to like selena because of that gif… :)

I am obviously Selena… or Demi, or ah wait you didn’t like Selena?

NELLiE_S -.- id rather see Nick with Miley ANYONE ON THE PLANET. than @samanthabarks.
    25 minutes ago

• wavy

Jan 7, 2011 @ 05:01 pm

wavy said:

how do people know sam and nick go out?

they don’t go out, samantha has a bf that she’s been dating for like 4 years

ohh then why are people saying they do..wow

HateAshleyG fuck me Joe…omg he looks sexy. only bitch ruining this is @samanthabarks :/ NICK WHY DUDE! joe doesnt look like http://twitpic.com/3ny487
    35 minutes ago

Dead.

I know!
    You know I have always been the kind of person, that’s like “This music is shit, go buy John Lennon’s album” so nobody could believe how I liked the Jonas brothers.
    It’s like, I never ever liked contemporary bands, I would always say they were shitty but I’m like in love with Jb, I don’t know why really, lol.

Jan 7, 2011 @ 05:08 pm
    25 minutes ago
    ______________
    Oh gosh, poor girl :[

• wavy

Jan 7, 2011 @ 05:05 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

lmaoooo nooo!!!..anyway what did i miss today on oceanup?

ohh then why are people saying they do..wow

She must have a very understanding boyfriend lmao. One of those open relationships I guess.

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t think Nick and Samantha are even dating.

hithere said:

so, @El who are you at the gif? sel or demi?
    cuz im starting to like selena because of that gif… :)

I am obviously Selena… or Demi, or ah wait you didn’t like Selena?
    ____
    its not like i didn’t like selena, i mean, it is. but i never hate on her. she is whatever she wants to but i find her so boring and not talented… i mean, people say she is so much more than what i think she is… idk.. :)

came back from eating pizza!!!!!!!!!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

kevin jonas is so fucking sweet i want to eat him.

hey don’t go out, samantha has a bf that she’s been dating for like 4 years

ohh then why are people saying they do..wow
    _____

She doesn’t. The anon is making shit up.

came back from eating pizza!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t think Nick and Samantha are even dating.
    _____

Orly?

• TraceSTAN

lmaoooo nooo!!!..anyway what did i miss today on oceanup?

I missed it also, Niley fans apparently came out in force with word of a duet, then that got crashed down by Namantha being together.

I know!
    _______
    We simply have OJD. It doesn’t go away like a fever but it lasts for a lifetime.

SubwayToVenus said:

I know!
    ____
    MTE! and apparently you like miley too?

oh no! namantha stans are gonna go apeshit! better lock them in their cages.

I don’t like Nick and Sam dating at all, but I will not hate on her and people have got to be in denial if they don’t believe they are dating. Close friends can be close, don’t usually travel thousands if miles to see eachother. Wonder how long this traveling back and forth seeing eachother once a month will last? Had too be hard!!

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t think Nick and Samantha are even dating.
    _____

Orly?

Yeah, I think they like see each other and maybe text and perhaps when they are together, they have something going on, but not officially dating, I mean, it’s impossible to keep up with a real relationship being in two different countries.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

kevin jonas is so fucking sweet i want to eat him
    ______
    “Thanks for the old jonas shoot outs” I love him

I said that Sam was with Nick in America from the start but did people believe me? Nooo.
    But I can’t believe I am right for once. O.O

hithere said:

so, @El who are you at the gif? sel or demi?
    cuz im starting to like selena because of that gif… :)

I am obviously Selena… or Demi, or ah wait you didn’t like Selena?
    ____

Well boring and untalented sounds a lot like me so I’ll be the Selena then, you are demi lmao

____
    MTE! and apparently you like miley too?

Yeah like I said, I like those classic rock bands, Jonas brothers and other artists, mostly female singers, if you look at my profile, you’ll know, like Miley, Demi, Taylor but it’s not like I’m obsessed with them, I just like their songs.

For people to deny they are dating is just stupid. He took her to Abu Dhabi. They are publicly traveling TOGETHER. ON Planes. Staying at the same hotels. He goes her country, she goes to his. He is 18, she is 20. This is a grown up hook up. Nick takin’ a big step here.

LMAOOOO XD

_______

Yesssss, I know that I’ll stop liking their music someday, but I’ll always remember them for the impact they had on my life, that’s why I carry something about them on my skin <3 I love my tattoo and I’ll never regret it.

______

Not really. My religion teacher and her husband were together while she was in Greece and he was in Canada when they were dating (she’s very open with us).

• SubwayToVenus

debating tweets is like reading tarot cards…

Lmao.

• xSweetCandyxx

I was kinda hoping that is truth but it’s okay i’m not upset =)

hithere said:

so, @El who are you at the gif? sel or demi?
    cuz im starting to like selena because of that gif… :)

I am obviously Selena… or Demi, or ah wait you didn’t like Selena?

_____
    lmao i didn’t mean that El! and you have to know, i love you so much more than selena.. hahaha its easy cuz i don’t even love selena.. haha ill be demi than. ps: you made me like selena.

• iamthe0cean

There’s a lot of skins icons now….o.0

wavy said:

Jan 7, 2011 @ 05:01 pm

wavy said:

how do people know sam and nick go out?

they don’t go out, samantha has a bf that she’s been dating for like 4 years

ohh then why are people saying they do..wow

because a guy and girl can’t hang out unless they are in a serious relationship didn’t you know!

• Entertainmentlove

this is Lame !

Heyyyyyy soul sisteeeeeeer

If for some reason they are not dating and Sam does have a bf of four years, then the only answer would be that Sam needs to make a name for herself! I know this is not the reason, but people say they are not dating and she has a bf! Sorry, a bf would not let his gf travel around with Nick!

• wavy

Jan 7, 2011 @ 05:12 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

lmaoooo nooo!!!..anyway what did i miss today on oceanup?

lol oh god i missed it..i dozed off after i finish eating pizza-__-…but i missed like the whole avan miley post

Pic/Gif post? Yes? No?

StayWithMeNJ @SamanthaBarks why???? why???? why nick???? tell me why????

Gearsarealwayst… said:

LMAOOOO XD

I must have missed that tweet of yours E.
    I am offended.

SubwayToVenus said:

____
    MTE! and apparently you like miley too?

____
    hm i see! Demi is the only of those named, i listen to.. and not so much though! haha

You know the haters are probably making Sam more determined to stay with Nick! She is probably laughing at them!

nickjonas

So fun talking to everybody on the JB twitter! Love you guys! 2 minutes ago via Twittelator

lmao

I’m surprised. I thought Samantha’s replies would be worse.

I am offended.

sorry

________
    Awwesome, tell me about the tatu

@E
    Your icon look exactly like you! HAHA not joking.

____

Yeah Demi is my favorite of all of those girls but anyway I just like their music, my obsession are rock bands and Jb <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

tengo una soledad tan concurrida, tan llena de rostros de vos.

At this point, there is no doubt that Samantha and Nick are dating.

________
    Awwesome, tell me about the tatu

A little guitar with angels’ wings and the quote “Clouds can move and skies will be wide open” all around it.

I am offended.

sorry
    EL IS A MURDERER!

@E
    Your icon look exactly like you! HAHA not joking.

this I do agree on, very close

I am offended.

sorry

K.

LOL jk. :) Im not offended.

@E
    Your icon look exactly like you! HAHA not joking.

this I do agree on, very close
    SEEEEEEEEEE IM NOT CRAZY

_________
    OMG, one of my faves of them <3 Good choice.

_________
    OMG, one of my faves of them <3 Good choice.

I’m obsessed with my tattoo, I look at it all the time, lol.

@E
    Your icon look exactly like you! HAHA not joking.

this I do agree on, very close
    SEEEEEEEEEE IM NOT CRAZY

I never said you were not crazy, but in a good way. lmao

lol wut.

• hithere

am i crazy? lol my “who i am” board in nick jonas’ videoclip is: CRAZY.

• TraceSTAN

Wanna pick this up in the Sam Nick post?

Jan 7, 2011 @ 05:23 pm

@E
    Your icon look exactly like you! HAHA not joking.

this I do agree on, very close
    SEEEEEEEEEE IM NOT CRAZY

• wavy

@E
    Your icon look exactly like you! HAHA not joking.

this I do agree on, very close
    SEEEEEEEEEE IM NOT CRAZY

@E
    Your icon look exactly like you! HAHA not joking.

this I do agree on, very close
    SEEEEEEEEEE IM NOT CRAZY
    ____

I’m going to tweet it, that will make it official.

w said:

Pic/Gif post? Yes? No?

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:12 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    so its not an album, but a song.
    ========================

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Okay. thats what i initially though :)

He said a few, so I hope it’s more than just one song.
    =====================

Ehhgg. DNW. They’ll milk it & make themselves sound annoying together. like Gaga & Beyonce did with Videophone and then Telephone. It was just a piss off after a while.
    Never want that to happen to my bbs!

wtf is this guy anyway ? what is he? bffs with all the stars? obv not…so how does he know theres “no truth” ? this guy pisses me off.

• Mobaby

Oh my god SERIOUSLY?? Of course its not true!!
    People ‘Niley’ has been over FOR-EVER. do u know how many dudes miley has bin with since then?? HELLO LIAM!! shes probably forgotten who nick IS…..
    LET.IT.GO. OU is so weird sometimes -_-

There probably won’t be any Nileh duet at all. I knew this was going to be false.

=====================

Never want that to happen to my bbs!

But Miley and Nick sound awesome together.
    Lady Gaga and Beyonce are already annoying by separate then of course they would be annoying together, plus the songs were shitty.

Yayy pic party woo
    Since it’s a Miley post :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

jonas brothers jonas brothers jonas brothers.

I don’t see how Nick and Miley sound good together. Nick is whiney and Miley sounds like a man. At least one of them has to sound good.

• SubwayToVenus

jonas brothers jonas brothers jonas brothers.

love love love love

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    jonas brothers jonas brothers jonas brothers.
    __________
    Whoooooooo Hoooooooooo xD

• w

Lol his facial expressions.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Never want that to happen to my bbs!

But Miley and Nick sound awesome together.
    ======================

Miley tends to outsing Nick. It makes it awkward, & IDT they…mesh…musically.

& LOL they are annoying separately TBQH, and the songs were weak

• SellyismygirlCrush

Upset? Im completely devestated, How will I go on without NILEY’s Beautiful music!!!! >.< ;

yeah Im bored.

• Entertainmentlove

w said:
    i dont know why i loled at that

im watching paramore last word :'(

======================

Miley tends to outsing Nick. It makes it awkward, & IDT they…mesh…musically.

& LOL they are annoying separately TBQH, and the songs were weak

I feel like Nick outsings Miley.
    I like their voices together but I prefer Demi and Nick and Joe and Miley, but anyway, I think they all sound good mixed up.
    Anyway I love love love Nick and Demi together, like in On the line for instance, they sound awesome.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I love em both but i don’t want Nick to be known as the guy who has an on off relationship with Miley Cyrus

Am I upset? hahaha
    HELL NO!!!

• GoldenGal9311
  • ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I feel like Nick outsings Miley.
    _______
    OMG, yess

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:25 pm

im watching paramore last word :'(

im watching paramore last word :'(

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:25 pm
    im watching paramore last word :'(
    =====================

WHAT!? R they over….or it is just a show?

• GoldenGal9311

GoldenGal9311 said:

ITS JUST THAT PHOTOBUCKET THING got bandwidth exceeded (forgot caps was on)

GoldenGal9311 said:

here you just post the direct link, very short.

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao, it’s more like the opposite, since Nick never talks about Miley.

• mileykicksass

All the Niley fans are going to flip their shit lmao

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i have this awesome amazing, crazy kinda crush on youuuu

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Jan 7, 2011 @ 04:25 pm
    im watching paramore last word :'(
    =====================

WHAT!? R they over….or it is just a show?

• GoldenGal9311

GoldenGal9311 said:

ITS JUST THAT PHOTOBUCKET THING got bandwidth exceeded (forgot caps was on)
    _____

Ohh. So you can’t post gifs with long links?

im watching paramore last word :'(

_____
    DON’T YOU KILL ME ALREADY! DAAAAAAAAAAAMN HE IS SO PERFECT. dead

and though i try to forget youu doesnt matter what i doooooo

_______
    OMG, yess

I KNEW IT! I knew Samantha was with Nick! Aha! Just saying.

no one cares miley eats toejam nd he licks toenail

See this is why I don’t approve of niley doing a song together, one of mileys producerz tell everyone thats her and nick are working together, and niley fans loose their shit and go crazy, giving them hope of getting back together, fans planning their future wedding, and niley babies.., and i dont know what and samanthas deal is, I feel bad for her for getting threats