Selena, ‘I’ve Been Single For 10 Months’

Selena Gomez told SUGAR: ‘I’ve been single for about ten months now and it’s been good, because once the blur and the haze of being in love goes away, you get to focus on yourself. Whenever I have a crush on someone, Jennifer Stone,

who plays my best friend on Wizards of Waverly Place, always says, ‘Enjoy the illusion while it lasts, I’ll see you when you get back to the real world!’ And it’s so true! I’m good at communicating, but I’m not good at speaking out.

When there’s an issue, it’s okay to be selfish. Now I’d say to a boyfriend, ‘I think you should call me more’ or ‘I’d like more attention’, instead of bottling it up. Rather than just going on dates, I want it to mean something and I want it to be a very serious, loving thing. But I’m just not ready for that at the moment.’

And in those ten months, nick’s had a thing with courtney galiano, nicole anderson AND samantha barks.
    He wins.

• MissSmiley

I’ve been single for 3 and a half years.
    Ha.

• justinandselenadontmatch

Not to be mean or anything, but Justin doesn’t seem like the guy who would be “the one” for Selena.. he just isn’t mature enough I think. Their relationship wont last, IF they have one.. I’m sorry, but I don’t think Justin is perfect for her..

@anon Nick didn’t even know Sam 10 months ago #fail

Jan 7, 2011 @ 12:26 pm

@anon Nick didn’t even know Sam 10 months ago #fail
    ____
    anon meant within the 10 months #fail

TRUE THAT

_________

Zach got the Nick & Sam thing correct for the holidays.

her lips creep me out i don’t even know why

• SubwayToVenus

Okaaaay selena, Okay.

• rimiley

oh realy? who cares!
    an ugly girl like you would stay single forever

• Ranii

ofcourse she’s gonna say that she isn’t stupid… or is she ? jk

Courtney was a rumor started by Zack Taylor that people chose to believe and she was in 2009 during cr! Nicole said they did not date, just good friends who hung out because the spent a lot of time together during filming!

• BelieveMe

First: LIE!!!
    Second: Why the fuck she look like that??

• inhumancreation

Selena.. you were never “in love” despite what you think.

• AmandaDS07

Selena<333

so apparently, Demi didn’t ‘call her enough’ or ‘give her enough attention’.. awwww

• oxoemmaoxo

That foundation is WAY too dark for her.

@anon Nick didn’t even know Sam 10 months ago #fail
    I said IN those ten months. As in, during the time of the ten months in which Selena Gomez has been single, Nick has dated Samantha Barks.
    #notafail

this initerview is form early december because in the photoshoot she don’t have long hair(extensions)

She is such an inspiration!

• whatthefudge

Yeah no anymore sel.

I think Nick and Courtney had a thing. Why not? They were seen together all the time, she was his date to Kevin’s wedding, apparently they hooked up loads while in New York…
    And as for Nick and Nicole… yeah RIGHT they were just friends. There’s pictures of them on a double date with Joe and Demi at the time, they cut the Nick/Macy kiss out of JONAS LA because it was “too steamy”, and when asked about Nick at the time, Nicole denied the rumours but if you watch the video, Chelsea Staub is like nudging her and giggling and it’s just SO obvious they were dating or at least having a thing or whatever.
    People are so naive.

• sible all right!

she looks ugly in this picture!!!!

• AVPM

She doesn’t look like her natural self in this photo :/ thumbs down

single? she? No more…

• some1;&.’d

jennifer stone sounds like depressed lesbian.

• TaniaW37

I’ve been single for 3 and a half years.
    Ha.
    ___________________

lol same here. But we, single people, are free to do whatever we want :D

(ok what’s the point in lying? I need a boyfriend asap! Real, serious, loving thing… yeah, whatever, but a boyfriend! hahaha)

sible all right! said:
    Celeb-Tweets: http://hollywoodroyalsstweets.blogspot.com/
    ——————————–
    Please stop spamming, thanks :)

old interview

I was FIRST bitches!! :)

When she hanging out with Nick? 10 months ago maybe…?

NOSSA 10 meses é muita coisa nao ? G.G

• lalalove

How old is this interview?

lalalove said:

How old is this interview?

10 months old… just kidding!

• Andréa

NOSSA 10 meses é muito tempo para a Selena ! G.G

• w

That is an old quote from when she was in London 3-4 months ago.

• partyindabaham

Jan 7, 2011 @ 12:13 pm
    w said:

That is an old quote from when she was in London 3-4 months ago.
    No it isn’t, it’s from the January or February issue of some UK teen magazine called Sugar. She covered the magazine and this was in the coverstory.

The interview she did with them was done recently via email or phone.

Not single anymore!

• LadyJelena

with JUSTIN she can be happy…that’s the important : )