• Ashleyy.

Oh, how annoying.

• SubwayToVenus

Oh, how annoying

THIS.

I still don’t like them…!

• Anonymous25

Just to think they could have sex makes me want to vomit….seirously is like Selena is having sex with a 9 year old boy….O_O ewwwwwwwwww D:

• :D

The only reason I think they wouldn’t be having sex is because they were both children of teen parents. But it’s really nobody’s business if they are.

I deff think there’s a possibility of Sustin’s having sex. IDT they are but hey. Their choice of where to vacation (St.Lucia where the consent age 16), to Justin being just another horny teenager, to him buying condoms…And Selena…well, we all knew she not REALLY a saint. She just plays her cards right to stay out outta the tabloids. & homegirl hasn’t had a bf in almost a year. She has NEEDS.

=======

THIS ….why would they go somewere were its legal

I doubt they would go somewhere strictly so they can have sex and it be legal because in reality if they do have sex in the states nobody is going to know anyway.

• nayane fá justin

isso me mata, como eu queria ser ela so pra olhar pro sorriso dele! #ustinbieber perfeito

lol

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

WTF, why is this fail of a talk-show host giving so much attention on a teenage fling? She should concentrate on her ridiculous show instead. SMFH

Hmm. I wonder if they really are having sex.
    ___

They definitely are.
    _____

It’s not like there’s proof. We won’t ever know for sure.
    ————————–
    They’re not having sex. Justin doesn’t even have a d!ck.
    ______

Ok, get real. He’s a boy, and she’s a girl. They can have sex if they want to

Nice article. ;)

the thought of having sex with justin beiber would make me throw up. he barely even looks male. Ewwww. He’s so little in every way

• lastkiss

lmao

• Anonimuss2.Oh

(replying to this) – Jan 8, 2011 @ 11:42 am
    AnonLovesPretzels said:

Hmm. I wonder if they really are having sex.
    ___

They definitely are.
    _____

It’s not like there’s proof. We won’t ever know for sure.
    ————————–
    They’re not having sex. Justin doesn’t even have a d!ck.
    ==========================

Oh really?
    That definitely explains the photos of him getting a BONER!
    RME. Please, get another insult…1

• sophieeee

Bieber getting laid by saint sel?
    lmao

LMAO THIS IS RIDICULOUS

• rockstar101

Hmm. I wonder if they really are having sex.
    ___

They definitely are.
    _____

It’s not like there’s proof. We won’t ever know for sure.
    ————————–
    They’re not having sex. Justin doesn’t even have a d!ck.
    ______

Ok, get real. He’s a boy, and she’s a girl. They can have sex if they want to

Well, Justin’s the cockiest guy ever and whoever believes the purity rings mean anything is just sooo naive.

Whatever, I agree with that advice. In the end, it’s just another friendship that’ll be ruined after they break up. Yeah, they ain’t gonna marry.

They definitely are getting it on, he was buying condoms. My bb is getting laid. xD

• rockstar101

Jan 8, 2011 @ 11:59 am
    sophieeee said:

Bieber getting laid by saint sel?
    lmao

i love your icon!

“to him buying condoms…”
    whatt???? justin buying condoms?!?!? wheres this?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

But yeah, I’m gonna agree with Wendy & @Rockstar101, they’re not gonna last and all its gonna do is ruin the friendship they’ve had for a couple of years.

• xSweetCandyxx

LOL

LOL

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

WTF
    Bitch bye if they fuck, they bareback, and Justin can’t even produce sperm so what’s the condom-worry thing?

• PaaperPlanes

I can’t think of them having sex. Just the thought.. Awkward.

• teamnobody

Jan 8, 2011 @ 12:08 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

=======

THIS ….why would they go somewere were its legal

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I laughed so much omg

“Please use proper protection”

I did not need those images in my head

can someone explain me why theres some people sayin justin is buying condoms?? i havent seen this
    It was a rumor on twitter, don’t know if it’s real though, but many people said that it is real.. somebody saw him buying it or something

ooh i dont think this rumor is true but, thankss!!

• katiidinocco

Why is this person saying they won’t marry? How the f*ck would they know?! Can they read into the future!

• biebers lover

OMG! ARE THEY STUPID?! THEY ARE NOT HAVING SEX? WTF! I THINK THEY ARE STUPID AND THAT RUMOR ABOUT JUSTIN BUYING CONDOMS IS IS MORE STUPID! JEZUS!

this is so weird………

jeez

• purplekoolaid

THIS ….why would they go somewere were its legal
    that is the most retarded thing i’ve ever heard. you dont have to leave the country to screw. they went there cause its a BEAUTIFUL place to vacation. there are underage people having sex every day in america, and no ones flying to different places so they can be “legal” lmfao. im not saying they are having sex (they prob are) but they wouldn’t fly across the earth just to do so lol.

HE’S PROBABLY TO SMALL LOL

IN EW WHY WOULD SHOULD WANT TO LOSE HER V-CARD TO BEAVER 0____0

it’s stupid how media and others think they have the right to mess with any celebritie relationship, this is the most hideous article I’ve ever seen, like get a life because you clearly don’t have it, lol at the first 1 where in the 21 century we know what we have to do

• crazybeautifulLife

what the fuck? how do they know if justins not going to marry selena? maybe if their relationship goes longer, he would marry her, because he said that he wants to be a young dad

• katy

my advice is neither for selena gomez nor for justin bieber but for the people who keep on sending death threats to selena gomez ! it honestly pisses me off ! i never knew people could be so immature.. its just a waste of your time, honestly. get a life

• Untouchable

oh lordy

• Lupo

this article XD

• Lupo

lmbo the whole concept of adults concerning themselves over Selena and her boytoy is hilarious in itself. I hope the author was making fun of it along with the ~*Selena and Justin*~ relationship in general.

Selena you need to move up and not down. Now you are going to have to do something even more outrageous to get past this.

Like fucking the entire cast of Jersey Shore for example.

LOL in the yacht pics they look like they were horny as fuck lol

• iSelenaJustin

i support sel and justin with all my heart ! if u do too, follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/iSelenaJustin :)

• itssuchajoke

alright people who are bitching about justin bieber’s sex live MOST likely dont have a sex life soooo lets calm down here guys. you dont own his dick he has the right to stick it anywhere he wants-thats why america is a free country! but seriously like if they had a kid it would be like a mexican-R&B-singing wizard it wud be great we should support that.

• sese

LMAO, so true.
    Selena,if you really like Justin wait a few years until Justin’s balls drop and his voice changes and he is done with puberty. Right now it kinda looks like you are dating a 10 yr old. Just sayin’

this is fucking dumb lol. the person who wrote this is probably 12. get your asses off them.

• Anjhanee

Hi everyone please check out my music covers on my YouTube Channel! It would mean SO much too me if you all would comment, rate, and maybe even subscribe! Thanks if you do.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaiseAnjhanee?feature=mhum (: -A

BAHAHA… omfg.

• Richard

Uh, proper protection is like putting 5000 miles between them!!
    She’s all into how professional and all that her career is and
    here she hooks up with a sixteen year old whatever he is, way
    to go Sel;

• AnonymousFGHF

NFGHFG

These starts date and break up in a blink on an eye. Selena dated nick for a short time and taylor lautner. I doubt it that they are having sex. But they are young let them enjoy dating people. It’s not a big deal

• yesitsmeagain

I don’t think Selena would do “it”.She doesn’t seem like the person who would do that with somebody she hasn’t been dating for so long. I don’t think Sustin will last, I could deff never imagine that Selena had children with JB and getting married to him.. nope, just can’t see that :P

• yesitsmeagain

• Dani,

Hm, I think they’re not having sex. Buuut, this article is funny XD

are they having sex? what’s abuout the purity ring?

• Dinoluverrr

that would be so hilarious if selena ends up getting pregnet by justin lmfao :)

• SubwayToVenus

Drop the fucking topic alreadyyyyy.

purity ring is a gay thing, and telling the world you use a purity ring is more…
    like, the jonas brothers tell the world they use a purity ring, MEN YOU ARE ALMOST 20 AND YOU ARE VIRGIN

Hmm. I wonder if they really are having sex.

If they are, it proves Selena’s a lesbian :P

Hmm. I wonder if they really are having sex.

*throwing up*

• peacelovehearts

“Please use proper protection”

It’s not Bieber has anything to protect….ROFLL

• Anna

WIN XD oh and i love ur icon

Hmm. I wonder if they really are having sex.
    ___

They definitely are.

Hmm. I wonder if they really are having sex.
    ___

They definitely are.
    _____

It’s not like there’s proof. We won’t ever know for sure.
    ————————–
    They’re not having sex. Justin doesn’t even have a d!ck.
    ______

Ok, get real. He’s a boy, and she’s a girl. They can have sex if they want to

I agree the purity ring does not mean anything. But at the same time justin acts like his not innocent but he is. I think he and selena hasn’t gone further then a kiss. Justin’s still young and so is selena, marrying eachother is not even in their minds right now, they are just enjoying this age and dating. Seriously it’s not a big deal both of them have already dated other people. Just because they are dating does not mean that they are marrying or having kids.

• teamnobody

lmao at the whole article

wtf use proper protection you do know if they have sex selena can go to jail just saying

selena can go to jail? what?!

well. good advice if nothing else.

if selena is having sex with this child, she obviously fucked taylor lautner

lol

• Afterglow

if by some ridiculous circumstance they are having sex for whatever reason, there’s legalities in this. Justin’s still a minor, and Selena is not.
    but they’re smart kids, they know what they’re doing…

• AnonLovesPretzels

WTF? Who wrote this article… a 12-year-old?

Hmm. I wonder if they really are having sex.
    ___

They definitely are.
    _____

It’s not like there’s proof. We won’t ever know for sure.

• AnonLovesPretzels

Hmm. I wonder if they really are having sex.
    ___

They definitely are.
    _____

It’s not like there’s proof. We won’t ever know for sure.
    ————————–
    They’re not having sex. Justin doesn’t even have a d!ck.

• Cady

Ok guys… you are SO SO jealous that u have to invent that fckin things to make u note.. really all that things that you all are saying are wrong because YOU DONT EVEN KNOW them… and its so akward that u all think like that.. GET OVER YOURSELVES;D

• Mariana

His ill-informed Selena made a promise to marry have virgin and they are not dating!

• Laura

Selena no did with taylor! I think she would do with Justin!

• Angelina

I can not believe every one has seen all know that Selena made a promise to marry virgin uses up a ring to symbolize the promise!

• Kristen

Selena never says anything about it in any media

• JoeHoe15

LOL at the 3rd advice. XD

• riennegurrl_22

Number 3 is right! Selena only dates guys that is in the spotlight so she can get lots of attention! :/

what the fuck. if he has sex with him then she’s a peadophile. shes over 18 and hes a minor (16). smh people have no brains. they all act like selena’s a saint and when we get all these rumours (she ordered him beer) they’re all like ladeedah shes still amazing.

wtf. she cant screw him unless shes a peado.

——————————————-