Justin Bieber NO GLEE EPISODE

There will be NO Justin Bieber Glee episode, reports EW. Ryan Murphy of Glee said: ‘Those [tributes] are reserved for artists with big catalogs. Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam (Chord Overstreet) sings a JB song..

..to win Quinn’s (Dianna Aragon) approval. The episode, called ‘Comeback’, will air later this winter and also feature Rachel (Lea Michele) and Mercedes (Amber Riley) diva-ing it out on a tune from Rent.’

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i love selena but lmfao justin has a bigger ass than her

• Oh SNAP

LOL. Good.

If they dedicated an episode to him, it would be as pointless as having him on CSI. Most of his fans didn’t know what the fuck that show was about but they still watched it just because he was on it.

Hey@ peaceblocs, take a breath, and don’t stop to hard on your keyboard..it’s for your own health.

• xdolshhex

Get over it.

• Gleekedout

LEA MICHELE SINGING RENT OH HELL YES

• peacenlove

• xSweetCandyxx

=(((

Bet some of you don’t even
    Watch glee, so sit down, your life is not over if he is on it, anyways I wouldn’t mind if he was, I think it would of Been an entertaining episode.

YES, YES, YES, THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!!!!! That’s a big relief.

Bieber didn’t really deserve a whole episode dedicated to him anyway.

YUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• gomezlovatocyrus.

Bieber didn’t really deserve a whole episode dedicated to him anyway.
    Yeah, eh I really wouldn’t like it if the whole episode was about him but atleast more than just having his song in there..

• SubwayToVenus

Bieber didn’t really deserve a whole episode dedicated to him anyway.

This.

• dustyfoxes

Amen!

• peacenlove

YES, YES, YES, THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!!!!! That’s a big relief.

Lmfao the first part of your comment brought up some dirty thoughts….

• Anonymous25

ohh two girls running….lol

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO at Selena’s ass.

FUCK YES! Glee would’ve lost alot of viewers this episode, Gleeks are mostly 15+ not 11 year old girls.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

It would have been stupid for him to have an episode anyway lol

I don’t get the big deal if he was on it, I think he would fit perfectly on it, cuz the whole point is that the cast is in highschool, jmo tho

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

what does a picture of selena and justin flying have to do with this

• peacenlove

SubwayToVenus said:
    LMAO at Selena’s ass.

what ass? you mean the bones

you made my day LOL

Oh shut up ImNotAnnoying2.0…,i like lights, I met her awhile ago & she’s really nice, but she’s really thin, & has no ass either, but im not gonna made rude comments,so quit being a hater already

• ohsnapitscbear

oh, thank goodness.
    i’m fine with sam doing that one song…it should be very interesting and quite hilarious. too bad i’ll be at my choir concert. dangit

• gleepower

Celeb-Tweets: http://www.hollywoodroyalsstweets.com/

(JoJo, Nick, Miley,Selena, Justin etc.)

• rachrox123

Well, I am not really much of a Justin Bieber fan… but I am a true Gleek. To me, any episode would be great.

====h tt p ://www.betterwholesaler.us ======
    handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

• twitter.com/swiftjonasdemi

that actually makes me happy. sam is hot. kthx.

• suckit

justin sucks at acting.

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

THANK. THE. LORD. :)

why does selena make me laugh in this picture?!?! lol funny as s pic!

• x

THANK THE LORD.

• Lupo

I can honestly say that my ass looks better than Selena’s here. Selena’s ass has looked better. In fact Selena’s ass looked better in pictures taken after these.

Like the ones where she went pedobear on Biever in St Lucia.

• lovelife48

THANK GOD! Glee is fucking amazing and JB is not… I won’t mind the one song but a whole episode, no thank you!

• Cesi.

WOO!

Don’t care for Glee or Justin’s little body here.

thanks god

JB means Jonas Brothers not Justin Bieber …

(no offence)

• crazybeautifulLife

YAY

• SexyBunny

Mhmm.. Nice bum where ya from?

• SexyBunny

Richard said:
    There are some things she wears where the bod looks like an
    eighteen year old leggy female, nice ass, the whole thing. Then
    there’s pictures like that, only explanation is that there’s two
    Selenas!!
    —————
    Like YOUR ass is any better.
    Probably sagging down to your knees.

• alanmoore

great news because i hate Justin!! In Glee episodes he couldn’t play the expected role!!

• RuleMyWorld

Don’t see why he should anyway :/ He’s not Godney Spears ;) #StillHateGlee

Good. He doesn’t deserve a tribute episode. AT ALL. 1 song will be fine by me.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YESSS YEEEEEEEEEEEES YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS what a relief! i dont care if its just one song

• BabyYoureAFirework

WHAT :(((((((((

follow me @Angelica4394 on twitter… ill follow back

follow me @Angelica4394 on twitter… ill follow back

• ColdAsU

I told my mom Sam will probaly sing ‘favorite girl’ to Quinn when we were talking about a JB glee episode yesterday.

an 9, 2011 @ 02:07 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Jan 9, 2011 @ 02:02 pm
    RiseAboveTheStorm said:

i feel like i’m the only one who doesn’t like glee :\

It’s overrated

====
    no, the show is fucking amazing.

Yes it is. (:

• Selenahighquality

what a dissapointment!

RiseAboveTheStorm said:
    i feel like i’m the only one who doesn’t like glee :\

The first half of season one was really good. All the recent episodes are kinda lame though

• xdolshhex

i feel like i’m the only one who doesn’t like glee :\
    ____
    LOL JK.
    I don’t even watch it, so.. you’re not alone. :D

• AcidPinkLemonade

i feel like i’m the only one who doesn’t like glee :\

____

I don’t watch it ether.

• FelledBySprite

Hi, where’s everybody at?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Jan 9, 2011 @ 02:02 pm
    RiseAboveTheStorm said:

i feel like i’m the only one who doesn’t like glee :\

It’s overrated

====
    no, the show is fucking amazing.

• Lupo

Selena’s ass looks much better in a tight dress or in a bikini bottom (it looks like shit here)

• xdolshhex
  • Disco.Is.Dead

Awn :(

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Selena has a flatter ass then her own boyfriend.

• FelledBySprite

Jan 9, 2011 @ 02:09 pm
    xdolshhex said:
    Hi, where’s everybody at?
    ____

THX

• blahblahblksheep

EVERYTHING IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!

Oh thank goodness! Glee is my favorite show and I could not handle him on it. One song is fine, but not the whole episode! Speaking of glee, I really want new episodes soon, but I will be patient and wait….

• teenvogue

YAYAYYAYAYYAYA! WOOOHOOOO! THANK GOD! i didnt really want him on glee. i dont hate him i just dont want to see that kid EVERYWHERE i fucking go!

• IlogeNickJ

YESS. THIS JUST MADE MY DAY. i love Glee and i hate Bieber so much.

• dustyfoxes

I love your avatar.

• CupcakesBBYx

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• CupcakesBBYx

i wonder if JonGroff is gonna comeback I Miss Jesse:)

• teenvogue

i love selena but lmfao justin has a bigger ass than her
    ____
    He’s got a little ass O.o

_________________

rofl it still has more shape then selenas
    ____
    At least is something. lmao.

• peacelovehearts

Flabby ass.

OMGGGG THEY’RE DOING A RENT SONG!!!!!!!!A!!! FREDFGRFDEFREFRTF

• Gearsarealwaysturning

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(not because i hate bieber i don’t like glee)

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Imafreebitchbaby

Aw i would like to see bieber there it would be awesome

• starsinoureyes

that picture isnt necessary? seriously there are millions of pictures of justin. this was probably just to get your attention.

I think the same. AMEEEN!

• Richard

There are some things she wears where the bod looks like an
    eighteen year old leggy female, nice ass, the whole thing. Then
    there’s pictures like that, only explanation is that there’s two
    Selenas!!

• SubwayToVenus

What does the picture have to do with the article Oceanup?

• Imafreebitchbaby

as always =)

• Lupo

Selena’s ass looks like shit here

• dustyfoxes

Fuck you.

WAW! It’s amazing how looks the Selena’s b*utt. I used to think that she had a cute body, but now i know that im wrong. TERRIBLE :)

• dustyfoxes

Good news!

• Viva La Vida

yay!

• mileycyrusrocks2011

YAAAAAAAY!!

• ChristoferDrewIngle

SubwayToVenus said:

What does the picture have to do with the article Oceanup?
    they are running away from glee x)

• Jade

THANKS GOD! WOW, I REALLY THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING INSANE! NOW I CAN LOVE GLEE AGAIN (:

• oxoemmaoxo

:'( :'( :'(

• ChristoferDrewIngle

i dont like bieber and i dont watch glee so..IDC x)

• ChristoferDrewIngle

i actually WANNA watch Glee but i never do.

looks like a good show.

I wonder what song Sam is gonna sing

• RiseAboveTheStorm

i feel like i’m the only one who doesn’t like glee :\

• Phoebe

Jan 9, 2011 @ 02:02 pm
    RiseAboveTheStorm said:

i feel like i’m the only one who doesn’t like glee :\

It’s overrated

• gomezlovatocyrus.

eh, i’m not a bieber fan
    but i do think it would be a good episode if he were on it.

THANK GOD those writers came to their senses and saw what a HORRIBLE idea that was. Not the biggest Glee fan. But I have seen some episodes .

• jeffhardy